Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Mareks

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by Mareks »

Mareks smiled and nodded softly. He liked that Jackson didn't mind. He remembered in Poland, he'd lost a friend because of that. He guessed what he said had been taken the wrong way. Oh well, those friends were behind him now, and he was much happier with his new friends. He looked up to see a store in the distance. "Oh, we're here!" He smiled brightly and ran forwards, heading for the store. He could finally get some valentines for his friends.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

44R0NM10 wrote:Sly put his paws behind his head and sighed softly. "Looks like he's not in..." He began, turning around and leaning on the door. He accidently leaned on the handle, opening the door. He didn't quite fall, but tumbled backwards. As he remained his footing, he closed the door steadily, and yelled: "Rendak? Are you here?"
Rendak's ears twitched at hearing a voice, but it twas not enough to wake him, he let out a loud snore that Sly surely heard because his room door was open
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

You just have to remember to be yourself and not anyone else, unless you're acting, if thats the case don't forget who you are...." Zeke smiled "I had a friend who got so lost into one of his characters he became that man for three solid months..." he giggled "I don't remember how but... he eventually snapped out of it" he said and began to play his violin "In a dream I can see you are not far away. Any time any place, I can see your face. You are that special one that I've been waiting for, and I hope you're looking for someone like me" he sang the first verse of the song
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly's ears ears perched up as well, hearing the snore. He smiled as he walked to where it came from. As he saw Rendak sleeping, he smiled malevolently. Just think of all the things he could do. Eventually, he slowly tickled underneath Rendak's muzzle. "Wakey wakey Puppy~" He said, teasingly, at the same time.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Max nodded, "I don't have a first edition either. I'll have to keep a look out whenever I go to the bookstore." He said.
Vanilla groaned.

"I've BEEN to the bookstore. They don't have it."
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla groaned.

"I've BEEN to the bookstore. They don't have it."
Max nodded, "Well, they may have it in the future." He told her.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

44R0NM10 wrote:Sly's ears ears perched up as well, hearing the snore. He smiled as he walked to where it came from. As he saw Rendak sleeping, he smiled malevolently. Just think of all the things he could do. Eventually, he slowly tickled underneath Rendak's muzzle. "Wakey wakey Puppy~" He said, teasingly, at the same time.
Rendak giggled at the tickling, but that wasn't enough to wake him. He turned onto his side and mumbled some inintelligible things and snored lightly
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly folded his paws, almost taking the chance to look jokingly serious. "How to wake you~" He teased, even if it would've only been him who heard it. His tail swayed, as an idea came to mind. He walked down the stairs, and came back with whipped cream. "What a way to wake up on Valentines day...ah well." Sly begin, before spraying a nice amount in Rendak's paw. Not a second after, the brought his tail up to begin tickling Rendak's nose.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak mumbled again and brought his pw to his face, smearing whipped cream on ot, and since it had been in the fridge and was rather cold, he sat up instantly ''Aaagh! Dx''

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly giggled a little, before hugging Rendak, already sitting down on the bed alongside him. "Good morning! Happy Valentines day Puppy!" He says cheerfully, before licking come of the whip cream off Rendak's muzzle.
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha laughed, "Ah, Is just something you learn. When I first cook, I burn everything. I even burn a cold soup. I tell you, it takes very much skill to burn something that does not get hot." She laughed as she followed Zappa and Morrigan.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak sighed and hugged back, wiping come off the whipped cream on Sly's face "Meanie :P, But Happy Valentines Day!"

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly giggled lightly, closing the eye closest to the whip cream. He kissed Rendak's cheek (that had as little whip cream on it as possible). "It's great to see you so early, hehe," Sly teased wiping some of the cream from his face.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

"Well it wouldn't have been so early were it not for the wake up call :P" Rendak got up and stretched, then walked into his bathroom and started the sink water

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Max nodded, "Well, they may have it in the future." He told her.
"Not likely, the sesquicentennial isn't for years...." sighed Vanilla.

She really had no idea why she had told this to Max. It was none of his business.
PF chars

--Phoenix

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

"hehe, so you were sleeping in on Valentines day~" Sly said, standing up, and waiting besides the bathroom door. He was wearing his regular smile, and his tail was swaying cheerfully. "Got any plans, by the way?"
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak washed his face "No...why?"

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:"Not likely, the sesquicentennial isn't for years...." sighed Vanilla.

She really had no idea why she had told this to Max. It was none of his business.
Max nodded, "Yeah... 11 years is a long time." He said, sighing as well.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Max nodded, "Yeah... 11 years is a long time." He said, sighing as well.
"10 years, but that isn't much of a difference," said Vanilla. "I'll be middle-aged then."
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:"10 years, but that isn't much of a difference," said Vanilla. "I'll be middle-aged then."
Max nodded, "Yes, that's true. But Through the Looking Glass is a classic; I doubt you would grow out of it in the meantime."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Max nodded, "Yes, that's true. But Through the Looking Glass is a classic; I doubt you would grow out of it in the meantime."
Vanilla sighed. "I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing...."

She had a pained expression on her face, but sort of relaxed into it, as though every time she'd had it before she had resisted it but was now giving in.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla sighed. "I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing...."

She had a pained expression on her face, but sort of relaxed into it, as though every time she'd had it before she had resisted it but was now giving in.
Max smiled, "I think it's a good thing. It may be written for children, but it's a great book." He said.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Vanilla nodded.

"It's more influential than its predecessor, even if more people (wrongly) know the title of the former book than the latter. I've never seen a good film adaptation of either book, and it's especially galling when they try to COMBINE the two--they don't belong together at ALL."

She inadvertently growled as she said this.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla nodded.

"It's more influential than its predecessor, even if more people (wrongly) know the title of the former book than the latter. I've never seen a good film adaptation of either book, and it's especially galling when they try to COMBINE the two--they don't belong together at ALL."

She inadvertently growled as she said this.
"I agree completely." He said, folding his arms and nodding knowingly, "The producers of the films don't really care about accuracy; They care about appealing to the largest amount of people."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:"I agree completely." He said, folding his arms and nodding knowingly, "The producers of the films don't really care about accuracy; They care about appealing to the largest amount of people."
"They get worse over time. I still haven't forgiven Tim Burton for turning it into 'Alice in Narnia'...."

Vanilla's fur stood on end at the thought.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

BlueAnubis wrote:Sasha laughed, "Ah, Is just something you learn. When I first cook, I burn everything. I even burn a cold soup. I tell you, it takes very much skill to burn something that does not get hot." She laughed as she followed Zappa and Morrigan.
Zappa could not help but not laugh, smiling really large.
"Well then, one day I will have to tach you how to cook," he said chuckling. He opened the door to see his aunt not home, "Well... this can be fun...."
Mareks smiled and nodded softly. He liked that Jackson didn't mind. He remembered in Poland, he'd lost a friend because of that. He guessed what he said had been taken the wrong way. Oh well, those friends were behind him now, and he was much happier with his new friends. He looked up to see a store in the distance. "Oh, we're here!" He smiled brightly and ran forwards, heading for the store. He could finally get some valentines for his friends.
Jackson smiled, followed, acting more like an advisor and a watcher.
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha smiled, "Was many years ago I was so bad at cooking. I love to learn recepies, but now I am so good at cooking, I can do with one hand on the table." She said with a laugh.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:"They get worse over time. I still haven't forgiven Tim Burton for turning it into 'Alice in Narnia'...."

Vanilla's fur stood on end at the thought.
Max nodded, "I agree. Tim Burton really did a number with that." He said, shaking his head. He thought that the movie wasn't bad; Just so long as you pretended it wasn't supposed to based off of anything related to Carroll's works.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"I didn't even want to see the movie after seeing the trailer. It's Lewis CARROLL, not C. S. Lewis."

Suddenly she remembered.

Honey!

"Excuse me."

She rushed into Honey's room.

Honey was drooling on her pillow, her tongue hanging out of her mouth, and her eyes were rolled back into her head. She wasn't breathing.

"Knock it off, Honey, I see your tail tip twitching."

Honey turned to look at her tail. "Traitor."

"I was lying," said Vanilla. "Your tail tip wasn't twitching."

"Heh...."

"I take it you're feeling better?"

Honey coughed. "A little. I really needed that nap."

Vanilla nodded. "Good to hear."

"How have you and Max been getting along?"

Vanilla was embarrassed at having forgotten Max now. "Fine...."
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

BlueAnubis wrote:Sasha smiled, "Was many years ago I was so bad at cooking. I love to learn recepies, but now I am so good at cooking, I can do with one hand on the table." She said with a laugh.
Zappa smiled, "But of course... heh hehe heh, so what shall we all do now? Morrigan?" he started, "Sasha."
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

44R0NM10 wrote:Awesome was resting on his head as per usual. He couldn't really think of much that he could do. Eventually, he sighed. Maybe he couldn't come up with a perfect idea, but maybe Dahlia already had a great idea anyway. Either way, it had felt like a long day. Longer then most at least. As he stretched a little, he heard the door knock. He wasn't quite sure who it was, but made his way to the door anyway. As he opened the door, and saw Dahlia, he smiled happily, and allowed his tail to wag gently. "It's great to see you Dahlia," He said, as he as he hugged her. It would be obvious that Awesome wasn't timid around her like how he was with any other pet. "Happy Valentines day."
When the door clicked open, Dahlia's ears perked up. She wasn't sure whether to expect Sly, Awesome, or even his owner on the other side, but couldn't help but smile when it turned out to be Awesome. Dahlia moved the bundle she'd brought out from between them quickly, before hugging him in turn. "Right back at you, Awesome..." Resting her head on his shoulder for a moment, the mention of Valentine's day reminded her of what she'd brought with her, in the first place. "Oh, and speaking of Valentine's day, I uh... Made something for you." Despite being a bit vague, Dahlia shortly explained by pulling back and holding up the parcel. After untying the cover, it feel back to show a plate of cookies. "White chocolate ginger cookies, my aunt's recipe. I baked them myself." While she was proud of the latter fact, Dahlia hesitated a bit before admitting, a bit embarrassedly, "... They might be a little extra crispy, though."
RG; Seb & Dahlia
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:You just have to remember to be yourself and not anyone else, unless you're acting, if thats the case don't forget who you are...." Zeke smiled "I had a friend who got so lost into one of his characters he became that man for three solid months..." he giggled "I don't remember how but... he eventually snapped out of it" he said and began to play his violin "In a dream I can see you are not far away. Any time any place, I can see your face. You are that special one that I've been waiting for, and I hope you're looking for someone like me" he sang the first verse of the song
heidi opted, instead of interrupting him by singing along, to instead, just sit and listen, and so she did, with a big grin on her face, and a brighter blush on her cheeks

"that sounds really nice, please, keep singing" ((small post, oh noess.. sorry all..))
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:"I didn't even want to see the movie after seeing the trailer. It's Lewis CARROLL, not C. S. Lewis."

Suddenly she remembered.

Honey!

"Excuse me."

She rushed into Honey's room.

Honey was drooling on her pillow, her tongue hanging out of her mouth, and her eyes were rolled back into her head. She wasn't breathing.

"Knock it off, Honey, I see your tail tip twitching."

Honey turned to look at her tail. "Traitor."

"I was lying," said Vanilla. "Your tail tip wasn't twitching."

"Heh...."

"I take it you're feeling better?"

Honey coughed. "A little. I really needed that nap."

Vanilla nodded. "Good to hear."

"How have you and Max been getting along?"

Vanilla was embarrassed at having forgotten Max now. "Fine...."
Max nodded as Vanilla hurried out of the room. He sat back down as he waited for her, observing her room in the meantime. (I don't know if they sat down on her bed, or on a chair or something.
-
Athlon2736 wrote:
BlueAnubis wrote:Sasha smiled, "Was many years ago I was so bad at cooking. I love to learn recepies, but now I am so good at cooking, I can do with one hand on the table." She said with a laugh.
Zappa smiled, "But of course... heh hehe heh, so what shall we all do now? Morrigan?" he started, "Sasha."
Morrigan smiled, "I do love to cook myself, and I am actually an expert at herbal remedies." She told Sasha. She looked to Zappa, "Perhaps a game, or a movie. Or maybe we could cook something for lunch?" She offered.

-

Liz heard singing coming from afar, and followed the voice. She came to where Wonder, Winter, Zeke, and Heidi all were gathered. She smiled, "Hi!" She said enthusiastically, and very suddenly as she jumped over the fence.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks entered the store, and the bell above the door jingled. This made him smile, as it was kind of old fashioned, since most stores now had those beeping sensors. He held the door for a moment for Jackson, and started to look around. Figured. Most of the Valentine stuff was near the counter, and there wasn't much left. Reaching into his sleeve, he pulled out some money and looked at it. IT took him weeks to save this up, and all he had was $30. "I should ask dad for a raise..." He chuckled, and started sorting through the many chocolates. He couldn't get chocolate for the canines in the neighborhood, but he was sure felines could eat it. Wonder might like one, same with Morrigan. He smiled, and grabbed two of them. That was about $8 gone. He wondered about what to get the canines, and continued to look.

Scratching his head, he was a little at a loss. "What does one get a canine friend on this day?" He looked at the clerk who was waiting patiently and smiled. "Um... do you have an faux chocolate? Like... the kind that's safe for canines?"
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Rendak wrote:Rendak washed his face "No...why?"
"hehe, I was hoping we could do something!" Sly said, with a big smile on his face. He wasn't quite sure what to plan though, although did have a few ideas. None the less, he knew he'd enjoy today.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak smiled and dried his face, then went back and sat on his bed ''Sure, that sounds real nice :)''

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Vanilla came back to her room. "Honey's feeling a little better," she said to Max. "What are you looking at?"
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla came back to her room. "Honey's feeling a little better," she said to Max. "What are you looking at?"
Max stood up out of habit, "I'm not really looking at anything in particular. Just looking at your room in general, I guess." He said, shrugging.
-
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"What's wrong with it?" said Vanilla, not in an affronted way, but in an anxious way.
PF chars

--Phoenix

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke smiled "In the night, dream delight, I want to see you standing there. In the night, dream delight, I've found someone who really cares. In the night, dream delight, I want to see your smile again. In the night, dream delight, I've found someone who really cares." he sang
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5