Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Game

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by The Game »

"And you have green eyes." Wonder added.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Its ok Ren I'll be here for you I promise" Zeke smiled "I told you I would be no matter what!" he gave a wink and a thumbs up "And don't you forget it"
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak smiled but blushed a bit, not really used to someone promising something like what Zeke did, also not used to have someone who was willing to be such a good friend. "T-thanks...you already sound like a great friend..."
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Icee added, "And, you act alittle crazy."
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa caught on and stopped, just smiling, "Well... I could cook a steak if anyone wants some?" he asked.
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Sounds yummy" Zeke smiled at Zappa's offer. His stomach made a quite rumble "My stomach agrees!" he giggled
Pet Friendly:
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

With all the new information, it didn't take Dahlia long to figure this one out at all. "Ah! I'm Nika, right?" she guessed without hesitation. Thinking to herself, She had to admit that even more than the physical clues, acting a little bit crazy was probably the surest hint to Nika there had been.
RG; Seb & Dahlia
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Vadiant wrote:With all the new information, it didn't take Dahlia long to figure this one out at all. "Ah! I'm Nika, right?" she guessed without hesitation. Thinking to herself, She had to admit that even more than the physical clues, acting a little bit crazy was probably the surest hint to Nika there had been.
"You got it! Okay, who still hasn't had a turn yet?" said Honey.

Vanilla was starting to get bored with the game, but said nothing.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Liz pulled out the name, "Morrigan!" Morrigan shook her head, "I'm sorry, but I don't know enough about anyone here. I'll have to go solely on physical clues, and that's no fun." Liz nodded, "Okay then! Only two left! Winter!" She said. She passed around the Dahlia paper, "You're kinda quiet, but nice!"
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Liz pulled out the name, "Morrigan!" Morrigan shook her head, "I'm sorry, but I don't know enough about anyone here. I'll have to go solely on physical clues, and that's no fun." Liz nodded, "Okay then! Only two left! Winter!" She said. She passed around the Dahlia paper, "You're kinda quiet, but nice!"
"I'm sorry, Morrigan," said Honey. "I didn't mean to leave you out of the fun. But at least you got to see Vanilla be you, right?"

Vanilla didn't think that was much comfort, but said nothing. It wouldn't be the first time she was wrong when it came to how someone else would react.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Morrigan smiled, "It's quite alright. I'm having plenty of fun watching. I've actually never been to a sleepover or a party of any kind before today." She told Honey.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Morrigan smiled, "It's quite alright. I'm having plenty of fun watching. I've actually never been to a sleepover or a party of any kind before today." She told Honey.
"Neither has Vanilla," said Honey. "Oops--sorry, Vanilla, I didn't mean to speak for you."

"Quite all right," said Vanilla. Turning to Morrigan, she said, "Honey is right. Parties in general tend not to be my milieu."
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Morrigan nodded, "I'm the same way. But I'm in the country visiting Liz, so I couldn't say no to her party." She told Vanilla. Her Welsh accent wasn't obvious, but if one tried to find it, they could.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Morrigan nodded, "I'm the same way. But I'm in the country visiting Liz, so I couldn't say no to her party." She told Vanilla. Her Welsh accent wasn't obvious, but if one tried to find it, they could.
Vanilla could. She discreetly stepped around Morrigan so that they wouldn't interrupt the game, but continued. "I'm primarily here because Liz is hosting the party. I haven't made many friends since we've moved here, but Liz is one of the few, and the closest I've found so far."

She didn't know why she was being so candid with someone she barely knew, but somehow she had the feeling that Morrigan wouldn't exploit this.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Morrigan nodded, "That's very good to hear. Liz and I have talked over the phone, and she told me that you were, how did she say it... Oh yes, 'Like her bestest friend ever.' Liz does have a funny way with words." She joked.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Morrigan nodded, "That's very good to hear. Liz and I have talked over the phone, and she told me that you were, how did she say it... Oh yes, 'Like her bestest friend ever.' Liz does have a funny way with words." She joked.
Vanilla couldn't help a smile. "That she does. I consider that high praise coming from her, and I only hope it is well placed."
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"From what I've seen, it is well placed. If nothing else, Liz is a good judge of character." Morrigan said, smiling.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly couldn’t help but say: “It seems we’ll all be seeing a lot of each other then.” towards Zeke. He kept his usual smile, but there was a hint of worry in his voice. Worry because Zeke was succeeding in winning Rendak over really easily...almost as if he'd be higher on Rendak's 'prefer to talk to' list then Sly himself. He wasn’t about to mention how his real owner left him, and his new owner (also know as Awesome’s owner) spent his time sleeping all day and gaming all night. One couldn’t help but wonder how he was still physically fit. Still, that’s beside the point. He sighed, before standing up and walking to the basement door. “I’d love a steak. I’d best tell everyone down there that the party is up here.”

"Hey guys, the party's upstairs! Zeke's back!" He said, keeping the door open for them to go up.
Last edited by 44R0NM10 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Well someone's been Vanilla, Honey, Liz, Me, Icee, Nika, and Morrigan...but not Dahlia, Bella and Wonder. Wonder isn't as quiet as she used to be, but she kind of is, and Bella is sorta quiet, and Dahlia's quiet so...

Winter sighed, as if tired. "You guys make it seem easy!" she joked. "Can I have another clue?"
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak smiled at Zappa's offer. "Yeah! A steak sounds nice...Maybe a few steaks if there's more than one in my fridge, what say you we go over and check out it;s contents?", he said, getting up and walking near the entrance to the kitchen.
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke smiled at Sly "Yeah..." he said his voice was a little concerned as well "Oh Sly... I ... I feel bad but I really care for Ren... " he thought "There's just something special about him..." he sighed "Something special....." he muttered to himself
Pet Friendly:
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa smiled and walked over to the fridge, opening it softly, "There's a few, but I'll only need to cook one for everyone. Right Rendak?"
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

The Game wrote:Well someone's been Vanilla, Honey, Liz, Me, Icee, Nika, and Morrigan...but not Dahlia, Bella and Wonder. Wonder isn't as quiet as she used to be, but she kind of is, and Bella is sorta quiet, and Dahlia's quiet so...

Winter sighed, as if tired. "You guys make it seem easy!" she joked. "Can I have another clue?"
"Your fur is mostly white," said Vanilla.
PF chars

--Phoenix

The Game

Post by The Game »

"Well that makes it easier! I'm Dahlia, right?" Winter asked excitedly.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

The Game wrote:"Well that makes it easier! I'm Dahlia, right?" Winter asked excitedly.
"Correct", said Vanilla.

"No fair, Vanilla, that was too easy!" said Honey.

"She seemed to appreciate it."

"Well, then, I guess the game's over," said Honey. "How did everyone like it?"
PF chars

--Phoenix

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke was alone with Sly "So you live with Awsome, huh?" he asked "How long have you live here in the Gardens?" he asked his voice wasn't in its usual happy go lucky tone
Pet Friendly:
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Icee said, "Well, I didn't really get a turn, but...It was pretty fun, actually."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Bella chimed in. "Well, it wouldn't really matter, since me and you were the only ones left, it would be obvious who you'd be."
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly looked toward Zeke but allowed a hint of coldness to show in his voice. "I've been here about 3 weeks. Awesome's been here for a month or so I think." He gave an over-confident, crafty smile before saying: "how about you?" He had a feeling Zeke was gonna ask something slightly more personnel soon, so he made sure to keep his defence up...at least in his attitude.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Hmmm about the same time as Awsome maybe a little longer" Zeke said thinking for a moment "Ummm.... So what kinda things do you like..." he asked pushing his two inex fingers against each other nervously "This isn't gonna end well..." he thought
Pet Friendly:
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly looked up, thinking he already answered this question. He leaned against the wall, and said: "I like games. You know, anything that's fun. Mainly when you play with another person though." Zeke was acting friendly, to say the least, although Sly didn't drop his defensive tone. He did get rid of the coldness though, not wanting to be the bad guy.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Liz nodded, "That was a lot of fun!" She said, smiling. She looked over to the kitchen, "Hey girls! I forgot that Maxie and me made a ton of snacks!" She said, holding up two plates of snacks. One with cookies, the other with candy. She smiled as she brought them over. She actually had some orange soda in the fridge. She also had a bit of catnip and anise upstairs in her drawers, but she had a feeling that they wouldn't be having either of those during the slumber party.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Erm..." Zeke bit his lip "You.. How long have you..." he tried to think of the right question "You really care about Ren... don't you..." he blushed "He really is a special guy..." he said
Pet Friendly:
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Liz nodded, "That was a lot of fun!" She said, smiling. She looked over to the kitchen, "Hey girls! I forgot that Maxie and me made a ton of snacks!" She said, holding up two plates of snacks. One with cookies, the other with candy. She smiled as she brought them over. She actually had some orange soda in the fridge. She also had a bit of catnip and anise upstairs in her drawers, but she had a feeling that they wouldn't be having either of those during the slumber party.
"Ooooh, looks like a good spread!" said Honey. "And I'm starving! Thanks!"

She took a cookie, and a few pieces of candy.

Vanilla took one cookie and said, "Thank you, Liz."

While Honey scarfed down hers rather quickly, Vanilla nibbled on hers delicately.
Last edited by ChewyChewy on Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"You're welcome!" Liz smiled and set the plates in the middle of their circle. She took a cookie and took a small bite out of it.
-
Morrigan smiled and took a piece of hard candy.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly sighed, expecting the question. He lost his smile, and answered the question, almost resently. He didn't mean it toward anyone though...it just showed. "Yes, he's special...but I guess you have similar feelings for him..."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

I...I..." Zeke gulped "Yes I do!" he spoke up "When I walked up to the door this afternoon I expected it would be normal..." he raised his voice a little "Then I saw him and thought he was cute but that nothing would come of it!" he said "But then... I got know him and... it feels like I've know him forever..." he looked down his face turning red
Pet Friendly:
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly looked away. What could he do or say? He thought Rendak was cute. He loved Rendak’s personality…although; he couldn’t truthfully say anything like what Zeke said. He was already worried from seeing them together, having seen how close they were having ‘just met’. Still, all the thought in Sly’s head happened in less then 2 seconds. Finally coming to an appropriate emotion, he looked in Zeke’s eyes and irritatingly said: “Are you saying Rendak would be happier with you then me?”
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke looked up "I don't know!" he screamed and tears started streaming from his eyes "I love him so much, I would walk all the way around the world and then more, all for him" he sniffed "So you know what... MAYBE HE WOULD!"
Pet Friendly:
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly punched the wall. Maybe it wasn't his usual style but he didn't care. He took a deep breath before looking toward Zeke, and putting his paw on his shoulder. "Get used to dissapointment. I'm sure you're wrong." He spoke neutrally, as if he didn't want to show emotion past Zeke's 'performance'. Still, he cared far more fir what Rendak thought then Zeke."...although...that's Rendak's choice."