Worst dream you ever had

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Presidentofasia

Worst dream you ever had

Post by Presidentofasia »

What was the worst dream that you ever had?

Mine was when I was being excessively bullied by the 4.0 over achieving students in school(the scary part is that some of those who bullied me the worst looked very similar to some of the coolest people I know in school).

It was so bad that when I woke up, I started crying because I was so relieved that it was just a dream.
Dubiousity

Re: Worst dream you ever had

Post by Dubiousity »

I've had a lot of dreams where I have died.
Sometimes I wish the world would end in 2012
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Mie would be 1 of 2:

1. I remmeber going in this ladys house with my mother. In the house was a giants spider, about as big as my cheast. It spat webs and acid at me and my mother. I don't remember much more then that, buit I know it was really scary and creepy.

2. I ran into a wall and woke up... :D
Medli

Post by Medli »

In my worst dreams, there are mostly zombies invading and I try to fight for survival together with a few of my friends.
These dreams are filled with this empty feeling :/

But there were others giving me a stronger feeling of horror, for example when I had to decide if a city should be destroyed or not and against my will I said yes >_>
<+Vaddie> ... WHY AM I A GIRL ON FIRE WEARING 30 PAIRS OF PANTS ALL OF A SUDDEN
* +SickDynar is like the fountain of youth, except with drool instead of youth.
Aah, I LOVE quotes :3
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Hm, coolest people may not be the best people...

My worst dreams are probably the ones where I lose my family members or people I like/love...

Although I have become very powerful in my dreams, so nightmare isn't an issue anymore.
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

well yesterday I had a dream where a alien race announced they would destroy life on earth.
They came flying over with a citadel roughly the size of a large country, and my dream was mainly about me realizing I would die tomorrow.
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"
Dubiousity

Post by Dubiousity »

I've had a few dreams where I would be falling and thee shock would wake me up and I felt as though I really was falling.
CaptainPea
Extremerator

Post by CaptainPea »

Most of my "nightmares" are not actually scary in retrospect, the experience is just scary because I somehow now it is supposed to be while it happens. They generally just have a gloomy atmosphere.
Image Image
The Game

Post by The Game »

Like, 3 snakes bit me in the side of the head. And I could feel all of them. And it really hurt.
When I woke up my head hurt...
yoyodude

Post by yoyodude »

I don't really remember much of my bad dreams, other than the fact that they are bad. I know I have multiple dreams about fighting people, except my punches don't land with any force. Those ones are sucky.

When I was on my meds after going to the hospital a couple years back I had some weird night terrors. I would be imagining some weird arrangement in my head, like a puzzle of sorts, and no matter how I arranged it in my mind it just wouldn't work. Finally the arangement would "work", and for some reason it was really scary. Like, really really scary. I don't know... it's hard to describe.

♪Baby, did you forget to take your meds?♪
Senator_Sunburst

Post by Senator_Sunburst »

Not the worst dreams I've ever had, but lately, probably because I'm on a diet, I keep have nightmares about my mouth being full of candy, and I'm freaking out because I can't eat candy, and whenever I get it out more candy appears anyway!
Agent Sandwich

Post by Agent Sandwich »

My dog was getting really weak so I was cuddling her and singing songs to calm her down. Then I realised that she was slowly deforming, turning into this big pool of blood in front of my very own eyes. I woke up crying, in fear of losing her. When I climbed out of bed, I remembered she was at the vet overnight curing a stomach infection.
Yes, I support catlovers! You got a problem mate?

Thank you Housepets! Forum. I've accepted myself.
Dubiousity

Post by Dubiousity »

Anyone have dreams that ended up happening in one way or another?
Medli

Post by Medli »

Several.
FarmMan1812

Post by FarmMan1812 »

I'll get banned if I say.
If you really want to know, PM me.
Anthroguy101

Rather interesting way to start the day

Post by Anthroguy101 »

Sometimes I wake up to a very loud explosion, some MOST of which are nuclear and apocalyptic. I can't believe something that realistic (or loud) would go on inside my head.
Vespier Leo

Post by Vespier Leo »

The worst dream I have ever had occured several months ago. I was working on my latest and so far best attempt at a novel when I began to suffer writers block. that night I dreamed that Jack the main character in my story, and a deamon by the way, was now a giant an was towering over me, he held out his right hand and long black chaines dropped down from his fingers and wraped around me hoisting me up into the air and holding me their like a living marionet. he then started laughing a demented laugh and forced me to watch as all the horrors ( and there were many) that I had ever contrived for my many stories happened in real time before my eyes. :o

When I woke up I was in a cold sweat but the ordeal did cure my writers block. I even turned it into a scene for another story :D !

Stranger things have happened, and do, with alarming regularity.

--Vespier R. Leo
Anthroguy101

It's almost like an OBE or something

Post by Anthroguy101 »

One of the most annoying dreams is where you wake up, go to the bathroom, wake up, go to the bathroom, wake up, go to the bathroom, wake up, go to the bathroom, wake up, go to the bathroom, then FINALLY you actually wake up and go to the bathroom.
NickCole

Post by NickCole »

I forgot what happened in my dream but it involved Children, Blood and Chainsaws. @_@ I only recall having to see a seriously injured woman walking towards me, in pain, but was dragged off by some sort of monster and was ripped into shred. It was very....disturbing. @_@ And I'm still scarred from it.

Fun fact: If you get killed in a dream, especially when you see a faceless person, it usually means someone hates you IRL. o 3o...
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

NickCole wrote: Fun fact: If you get killed in a dream, especially when you see a faceless person, it usually means someone hates you IRL. o 3o...
Hehe...

Too many preople have told me dreams where I die...

A lot of people must hate me...
Medli

Post by Medli »

Well today afternoon I woke up because I dreamed a good friend of mine was dead.
TheBlackParrot

I hate nightmares. Especially one I had recently.

Post by TheBlackParrot »

Ok so, last night I had the most wonderful dream ever.
Not really.

I was playing LSD: Dream Emulator, like I usually do on my computer through a PS1 emulator. I run around the area it spawned me in and run into a wall to go to another area.

It spawns me in a black, dark room. The sun is red, and the ground looks normal, except for the fact that it was well, really, really dark.

I hear a noise similar to the gargoyle... thing... whatever it is (sounds very similar to Suicide Mouse if you've ever seen it) to my right. So I turn around.

BOOM. FACE IS LARGE, LOOKS LIKE MY FACE COVERED IN "KETCHUP". IT WAS ALL PIXELY TOO.

It was beginning to extend out of the emulator's window, and then eventually stretching across my screen. It stayed like that for about 10 seconds, and then I notice that my GPU temperature monitor managed to get through it.

It was showing my GPU was at 240F. Right as it appears, the screen spazzes out as if I accidentally overclocked my GPU too much.

Usually it would keep spazzing out, but no. It BSODs, but something was a bit off...

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE" was the comment below all of the technical stuff.

I think I should stop playing LSD. This is like the 3rd nightmare I've had about the game. No "good dreams" have come out of it.
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

Always be sure to check for pre-existing threads so I can be lazy and not have to merge two closely-related topics.

Also, subsequent posts containing narcotics references have been deleted. I heard what you said!

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other