Worst Movie Ever

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Re: Worst Movie Ever

Post by Sleet »

Liam wrote:Transformers was already a big mess (that scene were Bumblebee ****** on that guy makes my blood boil), but Transformers 2 with its two ebonics-talking robots embodying all prejudices of a Klansmen catapulted the film into the third ring of ****.
They don't do much readin'.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Liam

Post by Liam »

Add Skyline to the lot.
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair
Wanderer wrote:You don't need a job, you need money.
Senator_Sunburst

Post by Senator_Sunburst »

I'll be seeing that on Sunday. So it's bad? My friend and I decided it was about a bunch of aliens showing up to invite humanity to a super cool space party. All that screaming in terror in the trailers is actually everybody being extremely enthusiastic about being invited to the party.
zeroslash

Re: Worst Movie Ever (for me)

Post by zeroslash »

Tha Housedog wrote:
zeroslash wrote:
Agent Sandwich wrote:Ratatouille is retarded
I'd love to respond, but then I'll get banned. Good day to you, sir.
Sleet wrote:To be fair, most of these aren't anywhere near the worst movies ever. Some of them are just bad. Hyperbole and whatnot.
I agree. I liked Paranormal Activity, since it was slow-paced and had you waiting. There was no real plot, since it's a horror film; who needs one? :p But the film is not for everyone.
Any film with animals with moving mouths (why can't companies use Homeward Bound as an example?).
Transformers 1 & 2
I would like to ask why before I say something :/
Either, (a) I made it look like I liked the film or (b) you like the Transformers films (or at least the first). I respect your opinion, but it just seemed they only made the films for the action. I understand it's an action film, but I also would like an original story. Then again, I'm fairly sure the Transformers franchise is not for me, so meh. Sci-fi has never been an interesting concept for me unless it's realistic. :p
Sinder wrote:So then Max can't snort catnip off Grape's chest? :(
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

zeroslash wrote:
Tha Housedog wrote:
zeroslash wrote: Transformers 1 & 2
I would like to ask why before I say something :/
Either, (a) I made it look like I liked the film or (b) you like the Transformers films (or at least the first). I respect your opinion, but it just seemed they only made the films for the action. I understand it's an action film, but I also would like an original story. Then again, I'm fairly sure the Transformers franchise is not for me, so meh. Sci-fi has never been an interesting concept for me unless it's realistic. :p
But that's the whole point of sci-fi, to be unrealistic.
I liked the Transformers films. They were funny and that and cute are my weaknesses.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Tha Housedog wrote:But that's the whole point of sci-fi, to be unrealistic.
I liked the Transformers films. They were funny and that and cute are my weaknesses.
No it isn't! That's just a trait that was common with most popular science fiction. A lot is quite realistic.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Final_Silence

Post by Final_Silence »

Worst movies ever: Eragon (I read the book), all Twilight (ruins everything about vampires and werewolves), and Spiderman 3 (Venom... Doesn't... DIE!!!)
I tell you, life ain't easy for a boy named Sue.
Kylar
Location: In the marmalade forest, between the make believe trees

Post by Kylar »

Worst movies i've ever seen are Riki-Oh: The Story of Ricky and Sharktopus. Both are so terrible they're funny.
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Final_Silence wrote:Worst movies ever: Eragon (I read the book), all Twilight (ruins everything about vampires and werewolves), and Spiderman 3 (Venom... Doesn't... DIE!!!)
I feel I've met a kindred spirit in you. :o

To those, I would like to add The Last Airbender. I mean @%$#...how can someone mess up that badly!?
shadowhaz

Post by shadowhaz »

naylorfan90 wrote:
Final_Silence wrote:Worst movies ever: Eragon (I read the book), all Twilight (ruins everything about vampires and werewolves), and Spiderman 3 (Venom... Doesn't... DIE!!!)
I feel I've met a kindred spirit in you. :o

To those, I would like to add The Last Airbender. I mean @%$#...how can someone mess up that badly!?
Yes Those were bad but i hate the MK movies alot the just ruined the old games for me :cry:
it takes an idiot to do cool things that's why they're cool
soothing no?
The Game

Post by The Game »

The Last Airbender shouldn't even count as a movie.