Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Re: Housepets: Message from the Guardian

Post by Blue Braixen »

Teh Brawler wrote:
Tha Housedog wrote:The new couple didn't mind sharing a room together,
Tha Housedog wrote:"Alright, I'll get a thermometer, too. Sit tight, love."
EXPLAIN
In Valerio's fanfics, at the point I mentioned in Part 2, Peanut and Grape had become a couple.
You know I ship Grapenut.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Tha Housedog wrote:
Teh Brawler wrote:
Tha Housedog wrote:The new couple didn't mind sharing a room together,
Tha Housedog wrote:"Alright, I'll get a thermometer, too. Sit tight, love."
EXPLAIN
In Valerio's fanfics, at the point I mentioned in Part 2, Peanut and Grape had become a couple.
You know I ship Grapenut.
I was more referring how you came to that conclusion without any premeditated explanation.

I'm good now.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Cool. Wouldn't want you to be lost already. :mrgreen:
Edit: I edited the first post to include lightwolf21's drawing of Peanut meeting Fenrir. Go take a look, if you would. Please?
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Updated!
This one's shorter... :?
valerio

Post by valerio »

I understand that Peanut won't act his best when he's under strass, but...ain't he being a tad too the quitter, here?
Aside that, nice update and nice guest stars! :mrgreen:
Barkeron

Post by Barkeron »

Tha Housedog wrote:Updated!

Great update there. And many of us know that Peanut doesn't perform good under stress.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Barkeron wrote:

Great update there. And many of us know that Peanut doesn't perform good under stress.
I had hoped it was at least somewhat accurate. I just imagined that he would pout after trying so hard and still failing. Don't worry, Peanut, everything will be okay. :twisted:
lightwolf21

Re: Housepets: Message from the Guardian (Part 5 Now UP!)

Post by lightwolf21 »

SQUEEEEE! I R cameo. :mrgreen:
It is an honor, good sir. ;)
I don't how well this will fit within my fan-fic continuity...but WHO CARES!? X3

I hope Elliot can find Peanut after he's gotten the notebook...
Heh. Look at that... I started an actual Housepets! fan-fic.
https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 70#p131370
Also:
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

I am such a fanboy...
Wouldn't Tegan react that why though?
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Private Elliot wrote:I am such a fanboy...
Wouldn't Tegan react that why though?
I had the impression that Elliot was more hyper than Tegan.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Re: Housepets: Message from the Guardian (Part 6 UP!)

Post by Blue Braixen »

PART 6, UPDATED FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE!
Enjoy! :mrgreen:
Barkeron

Post by Barkeron »

Who is this tigress? Another supernatural being?
valerio

Post by valerio »

Lion, tigers and hyenas... Oh my! :lol:
Okay, I so want to see what happens to Grape, next!
ChristopherJackal

Post by ChristopherJackal »

No Grape! Don't fall for it! You must go back to Peanut! YOU MUST!
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Barkeron wrote:Who is this tigress? Another supernatural being?
Yes...Grape had a dream at the same time as Peanut, except her cosmic-player-visitor was a Tigress.
Another awesome update, T.H. but I get the feeling you wrote this part just to write some Pridelands stuff. ...Which is awesome. :mrgreen:
Also:
The Game

Post by The Game »

...well, I don't know how to put this...but...i don't like this story....
I LOVE IT LIKE NO OTHER!!!!! :lol:
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

*is green with envy*
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

The Game wrote:...well, I don't know how to put this...but...i don't like this story....
I LOVE IT LIKE NO OTHER!!!!! :lol:
Awesome! Thank you, Game!
And Elliot, I'm just a meager fanfic writer, I'm a newby just like you. ;)
lightwolf21 wrote:Yes...Grape had a dream at the same time as Peanut, except her cosmic-player-visitor was a Tigress.
Another awesome update, T.H. but I get the feeling you wrote this part just to write some Pridelands stuff. ...Which is awesome. :mrgreen:
You know I did. :D
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

CONTINUED FROM PAGE 2
Random Friday update!
Housepets: Message from the Guardian, Season 1, Episode 1, Chapter 7 - The Pridelands

"Oh, man..." Grape stopped to admire the beauty of her new surroundings. The entire area was rolling hills and slightly exaggerated cliffs. The grass streaked in the light wind, and the temperature was perfectly balanced by the wind. But more importantly, there were lions everywhere, as far as the eye could see. All of the lions were draped in loincloths, and patrolling with spears. Without realizing it, Grape was starting to salivate. So many hunks, she thought.
Grape began to walk in the direction of the nearest town.
As she walked, Grape continued to scan her surroundings. Lions, lions, and more lions. I don't know how I got here, but I'd love to stay! Grape thought.
As Grape reached the nearest town, she spotted a sign:
Tragone
The Towne of her Glourious Majesty, Illaya Tea
Established Anno Domini Novembre the Fifth, Two-Thousand Ten

Tragone, huh? I guess it wouldn't hurt to take a look around...
Grape entered Tragone through a crumbled, medieval-looking doorway. On the other side of the threshold, the town was more vivid. Markets lined the sides of the streets, and many obviously intoxicated lions were wandering the streets, begging every unlucky passerby for even the smallest amount of money to satiate their filthy habit. I hope I don't run into one of those guys, they look kind of suspicious, Grape thought.
"Hey lady, ya got money. I know ya do. Hand it over!"
"Wha--" Grape was interrupted as the animal behind her trapped her between a wall and himself.
"Don't make me ask again, lady. Just give me the money, and I'll be on my way!"
... (If you want to finish reading the dream, click here. If not, it's not necessary, as everything is explained already.
"Where am I? It's dark. Am I asleep again? I'll never save Grape at this rate..." Half-expecting to speak with Fenrir again, Peanut turned around. Nothing but empty air. Instead, all Peanut found were villages set ablaze! Smoke and ash billowed from every possible avenue of escape from the villages, and, at the outskirts of one of the them lay Grape, face down in the grass.
"Grape!" Peanut sprinted to her, ignoring all else. His tail and fur caught fire twice on his way to Grape. But Peanut didn't care; Grape was his highest priority.
As he approached Grape, Peanut put out the fires on his tail and fur and stopped to breathe. When he regained his breath, Peanut bent down and rolled Grape over. She was bleeding from her stomach area, with a broken arrow shaft protruding from her stomach, and her breathing was labored. "Peanut? Is-is that you?"
"Grape? Tell me what happened. Who did this?"
"Peanut, you said... you'd... never leave me..."
"Grape! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!"
"It... I'm glad... I can see... you again... love."
"Grape, who did this to you?" Peanut's fists tightened. He sincerely wanted to know who take his new-found anger out on.
"I-It was... *cough* It... *cough cough* was... S-" Grape gave a final cough and went limp. "No... Grape... Grape... GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!"
Elliot saw Peanut drop.
" *Pant* What the- Peanut! *Pant* Peanut, I'm *pant* coming!" The Retriever quickened his pace to its max to make it to Peanut. He reached Peanut, now lying prostrate on the ground, unconscious.
"Peanut?" Not even a flinch. He kicked Peanut. Nothing.
"Peanut! Hey dude, come on, this isn't funny. I still want your autograph!" Elliot waited. Still no reply.
"Alright, enough of that. Notebook to the face!" Elliot took his notebook and whacked Peanut in the face with it.
"WHAT THE?" Peanut, jolted from the attack, immediately stood up, ready to fight. When he noticed it was Elliot who had impressed his notebook into his face, Peanut lowered his hands. "Oh, it's you, Elliot. I was waiting for you. Do you want that autograph now?" Peanut offered, holding his paw out, his same goofy smile plastered on his face.
Elliot squealed and handed his notebook to Peanut. Peanut took his time signing, carefully separating "Peanut," "Butter," and "Sandwich" from each other.
"Oh hey cool! Will you give me an autograph, too?" Elias had caught up to Peanut and Elliot, with Light barely visible off in the distance.
"Hey, wait for me! *Pant*"
"Sure. Who do I make it out to?"
"Oh, my name's Elias." Elias pulled a notepad and pen out of his scarf. He stuck his right hand, the notepad and pen at the ready. Peanut accepted, jotted down a signature, and returned the notepad to Elias.
"Cool! Now I have another thing to put on my special things shelf! Thanks so much!"
Light caught up to the rest of the group. Panting, he requested, "Elias, will you please just stay here until I get my breath back?"
"Alright. So, Peanut, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at home with your family? It's pretty cold out."
"Well..."
----------------------------

Housepets: Message from the Guardian, Season 1 Episode 1, Chapter 8 - The Healing Wind

"...And that's how I got here." Peanut finished, with a content look on his face.
"You talked for fifteen minutes straight...this isn't a lecture, you know.... But anyway, if Grape is in as much trouble as you say, shouldn't you go help her or be with her or whatever?"
"Elias," Light scolded, "Do you have to be so snarky all the time? Show Peanut at least a little respect."
"No, no, it's alright...he's right. I need to help Grape. I have to try again! I'll see you all again sometime!" Peanut turned and walked away, waving with his left hand as he stole down the street to the General Hospital.
"Yeah, see you soon!" Chimed both Elliot and Elias.
"Jinx!"
"You owe me a can of soda!"
"No, you do!"
"Not if I can help it!"
Light stepped between the two. "Hey, do I have to separate you two!?"
"Fine. Humph." Both dogs stuck their tongues out at Light.
"Why, you little..." Light said teasingly, lunging at the dogs. They scattered, Elliot heading back home and Elias back toward the shelter, with Light in hot pursuit...
But I already failed once, who's to say it won't happen again? No, I have to stop thinking like that! Fenrir said I have to believe in myself if i want to save Grape, so I have to believe in myself... Peanut entered the automatic glass doors at the front of the hospital and made his way to the elevator. Along the way, he passed by Bino's room. Bino was unconscious, with his left leg in a cast, held in the air by a pulley-like device. Peanut chuckled, I remember how he got there. He should have known not to mess with the new dogs in town I mean, two dogs as big as Antares and Aldebaran?... Peanut shook his head.
Peanut reached the elevator, pushed the "Up" button, and waited for the elevator doors to open. *DING!* Peanut entered the compact room and pushed in the "4" button. The doors closed and the elevator rocked slightly, then it began its slow ascent.
"Hi, I'm Daisy!"
Peanut, surprised, turned around. In front of him was the neighborhood ditz, Daisy. But nobody dared to say that out loud, as she was also one of the kindest dogs around, similar in a way to Peanut. Her hands were clasped together,
"Oh, hi, Daisy! So what are you doing here?"
"Hi, I'm Daisy!"
"Uh, right." The elevator doors opened. *DING!* "Well, Daisy, I gotta go. See you later!"
"Bye!" Daisy waved as Peanut raced down the hall, turning at a corner and disappearing from sight.

Peanut knocked on the door as he entered Grape's hospital room. Nobody but Grape was in the room.
Mom and Dad must have left to go get lunch, he thought.
Peanut walked to the side of Grape's bed and clasped her hand in his own. "Grape?" She didn't reply.
I guess nothing's changed... Thought Peanut. He sighed. Peanut shook his head, as if to ward away other thoughts.
Peanut stood there next to Grape's bed, her hand still clasped in his. He closed his eyes. "Alright, now I have to believe in myself." Peanut's eyes glowed a light green color, the same color generally used to represent extraterrestrials. His entire body began to follow suit. A light wind began to sweep the room, gradually picking up speed.
The dog began to shift his focus to Grape. The cloud of green that engulfed Peanut spread to Grape, first from the hand, up her arm, then to the rest of her body from there. By this time, the gale had reached the speed and power of a level two tornado. The new couple was levitating! Grape groaned, then opened her eyes. The gale died down.
"Peanut? How did-" Peanut silenced her with a kiss.
"I love you, Grape. I will never leave you alone again. Ever. I promise." The two landed, and Peanut fell backward, unconscious.
"Peanut!" The cat freaked out, until she realized the dog was snoring. Grape smirked.
"I love you too, Peanut."
------------------------------
Continued on Page 4!
Last edited by Blue Braixen on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:51 am, edited 5 times in total.
valerio

Re: Housepets: Message from the Guardian (Part 7 Ready!)

Post by valerio »

...the Heck?!?
This was so SAD!!!!! :cry: :cry:
The Game

Post by The Game »

That was great!
That was sad!
And also, NOTEBOOK TO YOUR FACE!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

...Did I scare everyone away with a sad update?
Don't worry though, I don't plan for any more of them to be sad.
The next one will be nice and happy :D
Barkeron

Post by Barkeron »

Tha Housedog wrote:...Did I scare everyone away with a sad update?
Heh, didn't scare me away, just surprised is all by this update.
ChristopherJackal

Surprised is good! Though nice and happy will be even gooder, I know it's not a word but whatever. I'll use it anyhow!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Good news guys, I got out of taking my test today (the one tomorrow is still up, though it won't take near as long as it was originally going to), so definitely expect an update later!
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Tha Housedog wrote:Good news guys, I got out of taking my test today (the one tomorrow is still up, though it won't take near as long as it was originally going to), so definitely expect an update later!
*rolls on ground in anticipation*
Also:
valerio

Post by valerio »

Tha Housedog wrote:Good news guys, I got out of taking my test today (the one tomorrow is still up, though it won't take near as long as it was originally going to), so definitely expect an update later!
yay!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Re: Housepets: Message from the Guardian (Part 8, SOLD!)

Post by Blue Braixen »

Updated!
I promised happier, and happier you recieved! :mrgreen:
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

I promised happier, and happier you recieved! :mrgreen:
Yay! A happy ending to horrible crisis. X3 I wonder what will happen next... At least there wasn't a cliffhanger... See everyone, updates don't have to end in cliffhangers. ;)
Also:
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

I just realized that I have a tendency to force either Peanut or Grape to be asleep at any given time... Kind of makes it hard to ship if NEITHER ONE IS AWAKE.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Great update Housedog. Maybe you just have a fixation on Sleeping Beauty?
That's me trying to be funny. Comedy is not my strong suit.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
ChristopherJackal

Yay for happy, Peanut did it and everything is better! HOORAY!!! I am pleased with the happy!
valerio

Post by valerio »

YAYZ! Happy romasntic ending for this update! Bravo, Housedog!
Barkeron

Post by Barkeron »

Great ending, Housedog.
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

Good work Housedog you have done very…

Wait... did Daisy just say "bye"? That is imposable! THAT CAN’T HAPPEN!!!

*faints from shock*
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

KizerZin wrote:Good work Housedog you have done very…

Wait... did Daisy just say "bye"? That is imposable! THAT CAN’T HAPPEN!!!

*faints from shock*
Good job! You caught it! :mrgreen:
The Game

Post by The Game »

Daisy said something new! :shock:
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

NO *slaps The Game crossed the face* it's not Daisy, it must be Kitsune and he poisoned Grape to make all this happen!
The Game

Post by The Game »

Grape would never do that!
*backhands Kizer*
Get yourself together man! THINK RATIONALLY!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

*Backhands both Game and Kizer*
Alright you two, that's enough violence. Game is correct, but there is a reason Daisy has a less limited vocabulary.