HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote:"John, Nadia. Call me John." John gently reminds the vixen before turning to the corgi. "
"well , if it's OK with you , then , sure , I guess I will call you John now" Nadia smiled .
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Ah," Kilo sighed, "It is the realism that adds the bite, my dear." He chuckled as he gotover to the one side, gripped the page and pulled it back. "As I should imagine you know, hmm?"
"maybe a little bit yeah" Nadia chuckled in return , sometimes she wondered if these other creatures' been watching her without her knowing , considering how they seem to know quite a bit about her .
Hlaoroo wrote:"You can have a look if you want, Koa. That's dinner, for those of us that eat meat. I decided to do something special tonight since we have guests and since I want to celebrate." Inside the box, Koa will find two sizeable live crabs sitting in a shallow layer of salt water with their claws tied safely shut with rubber bands as they wave them angrily.
"Who wants to help me cook? I could use a hand, or rather, paw getting things ready before our guest arrives."
"well , I guess I can help a bit , if you allow me of course" Nadia said , somehow wanted to help this time despite never did anything in the kitchen before . Josh usually take care of those stuff . But still , somehow, she wanted to help this time .
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie investigated a room. It was the bathroom.

Oreo followed the detective kitten...
An was helping! by turning on the water to the shower, while the kitten was in the shower booth..
Weeeeeee!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"ACKK!" Leslie almost vaulted backwards after the water hit him and bounced off the other wall. He shook his head to clear the cobwebby dust from inside it, caused by hitting wall. "Bad cold water!" Then he laughed.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

David just looked at Dexter after the cat and skunk left, "What was that for." Dexter jut smiled, "I don't know." He chuckled a bit as he watched Felicity work her way around the room while Oreo and Leslie made their way to the bathroom. When the shower turned on David re-looked at Dexter, "Looks like they found some more fun stuff." David shook his head and when back to unpacking, "Better not destroy this house while I'm gone." Dexter just chuckled as he and Felicity when to check out what Leslie and Oreo where doing. Dexter smiled at what he saw, which sure was a mess, "Having fun?"
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mickey wrote:
Esper wrote:Tesla grinned to himself as he began to draft out designs,

"I don't think another guy's ever called me cute before. Just my mom..."

He said, trailing with a nervous chuckle
Flukely ruffles Teslas headfur, leaving his paw there for a second before pulling it back. He picked up the pencil in his left paw and began sketching out draft designs as well.

"Well, your fur pattern makes think of old cartoons, which I love to watch all the time. Your eyes are like bronze, which is a big factor material I used to make a pair of steampunk goggles. I wear those goggles whenever we go somewhere fancy. And your overall personality is, in a word, adorable."
Tesla was stunned into a happy silence, it was nice being showered with compliments

He stayed quiet for a while, making only the sound of his pencil making tiny scratches on his paper, until he eventually sat up

"Uh, you know, You are pretty cute too, Flukely."

Tesla said, sincere despite his mumbled voice
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Flukely's small smile got bigger and he glanced at Tesla.

"Thank you, Tes, but I'm just some fluffy nerd."
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:David just looked at Dexter after the cat and skunk left, "What was that for." Dexter jut smiled, "I don't know." He chuckled a bit as he watched Felicity work her way around the room while Oreo and Leslie made their way to the bathroom. When the shower turned on David re-looked at Dexter, "Looks like they found some more fun stuff." David shook his head and when back to unpacking, "Better not destroy this house while I'm gone." Dexter just chuckled as he and Felicity when to check out what Leslie and Oreo where doing. Dexter smiled at what he saw, which sure was a mess, "Having fun?"

Oreo chitters and laughs!
Hmmm Don't worries.. we iz just having good clean fun!
Going back to snickering as the wettened kitten glares at him wif spiky fur
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Bleh," Leslie said, shaking himself and dampening Oreo.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Is there anything I can do," Kilo asked, still reading page 4.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Bleh," Leslie said, shaking himself and dampening Oreo.

Ewwwww vet feline smell!!
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa looks at the crab and picks up one of them and pokes it's claws. "Crustaceans are interesting. their protective shel and huge claws can protect them from predators as well as help them hide from them." He said as he continued to examine the angry crab. He sticks his tongue out at the thought of eating them and places it back in the Styrofoam box. "I'd rather eat rocks than eat a crab. I'm not troublesome since I don't eat meat? Am I?" The corgi said with a frown on his face. He knows its not normal for canines to prefer vegies over meat.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Dexter shook his head and chuckled, "Okay." He walked back out into the living room, "We're going to need a towel."
David just looked at him for a second, "That box right there."
Dexter nodded and dug through the box pulling out a towel, and bringing it back to the wet cat and skunk, "Well, if you want to dry off here you go." He held out the towel for either of them to grab.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Koa, dear boy," Kilo said, still not looking up from his book, "You hail from a place that thinks the correct topping for a bread product is cheese, tomato, Ham and sharp fruit." He looked up. "You really think John wouldn't take you into account, hmm?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie disengaged his flagcape and dried himself first before offering it to Oreo. "I lyke red," he said of the towel, "it's my favurite color." He picked his flagcape back up.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie disengaged his flagcape and dried himself first before offering it to Oreo. "I lyke red," he said of the towel, "it's my favurite color." He picked his flagcape back up.

Oreo looks strangely at the kitten..

What?

We haf to have a favorite colour?

Scratching at his ears..

I guess i'll haf to choose Fuchsia
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Nah, you're no trouble at all, cobber." John encourages, hugging the corgi. "I'm already making salads for a rabbit anyway and besides, you save me money. Salads are far cheaper than meat. Do you want to help prepare the salad and pasta for tonight? I won't make you work with the crabs. I'll need some of that basil you've been growing though. Got any good leaves on your plants?"
Releasing the dog, John turns back to the vixen.
"'Course you can call me John. I wouldn'ta said it otherwise. Same with the helping. Do you think you can help me prepare the crabs, Nadia? Are you squeamish at all? Hmm... I think most of what we'll do will be a bit big for you to handle, sorry, Kilo. You could watch or supervise if you want though. Or you're welcome to read and relax. Up to you."

~~~~
"Thanks, Flynn! Hey, could someone please take my paw as we go in so I don't trip? These broken glasses are really messign wih my depth perception." Clambering to her feet, Piper leads the other rabbits to the house. Sort of.

Flynn waits for Piper to be out of earshot before dialling the number that Lucky gave him. He knows that the best lies have a little truth mixed in and he uses that knowledge to formulate his speech.
"Hi, is this Lugi's? ... Excellent. My name's Flynn Porter. I'm the rabbit of the retired mayor of Ballarat, Australia, John Porter... Yeah, Ballarat... It's not too far from Melbourne... What? No! This isn't a prank! It's a real place! Google it if you don't believe me! ... I see..." Flynn facepaws, listening to the phone.
"Good. Told ya... Oh... No, wait! I..." the rabbit listens again and hangs his head, defeated.
"All right. You got me. I really am from Ballarat but I'm no one special. I was- ... No, please hear me out! ... Thank you! My friend wants to surprise his girlfriend with a date at your establishment because he knows how classy you are and... No! I swear! I swear I'm not calling for myself! ... Sure, I'll put him on... His name's Lucky Richardson and he's bringing Piper Brookley... Oh, I see... Oh, do you? Oh wow! ... I won't, I promise! Heh. Thank you so much! Thanks, I'll tell him! ... Sure. I'll put him on." Flynn covers the mouthpiece of the phone and offers it to Lucky.
"My lie didn't work but he knows Mr. Brookley. Apparently Mr. Brookley helped him once so letting Piper visit the restaurant with her partner is the least he can do for Mr. Brookley. He wants to talk to you though to make sure I'm not just name-dropping and to confirm the time of the booking. You'll get in tonight though, I'm sure!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity tilted her head to the side, "What color is fuchsia?"

Dexter just smiled as he offered Oreo the same red towel.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I fink it's purpulish," Leslie said, looking up as he thought.
----------------------------------------
"I shall remain here, then," Kilo grumped. "Hoping I do not need to move for tea."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mickey wrote:Flukely's small smile got bigger and he glanced at Tesla.

Tesla sat back on his heels and giggled

"Ha, I don't think that's right. I haven't known you for a long time, but you seem like a pretty good guy!"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:
Roarin wrote:Really, an just what are you loosing your touch on?

Kandi asks concerned now.. her super puma actually does have a weakness?

Oh are you still going to try out to get on that show?
"He just says something along the lines of looking a bit more like Garfield each day... And then patting my stomach." The mountain lion mumbles, looking down at the previously patted tummy. "What does that even mean?"
She glances over at the television from her seat.
"And probably not... Stalking and hunting prey doesn't seem like something I can do on stage... And Moonbeam only lets me practice on him when I say it's gonna be the last time... There can only be so many last times in a month..."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Felicity tilted her head to the side, "What color is fuchsia?"

Dexter just smiled as he offered Oreo the same red towel.

it's the same color as my collar..

Reaching to show her, but encountering the restraining foam collar.

Well it would be that color, if'n it wasn't under dis otter collar..
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I fink it's purpulish," Leslie said, looking up as he thought.

It's a reddish purrrple

@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$

Roarin wrote: "He just says something along the lines of looking a bit more like Garfield each day... And then patting my stomach." The mountain lion mumbles, looking down at the previously patted tummy. "What does that even mean?"

Ummmm
thinking on how best to say his..
Garfield is a big, "FAT" cartoon cat. Who loves eating Lasagna to excess.
An he lives with a dog.

Roarin wrote:She glances over at the television from her seat.
"And probably not... Stalking and hunting prey doesn't seem like something I can do on stage... And Moonbeam only lets me practice on him when I say it's gonna be the last time... There can only be so many last times in a month..."

I hope all the times end up being.. one more time..
Else we will have to see if you can really be hungy enough to eat a whole horse...
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Esper wrote:

"Ha, I don't think that's right. I haven't known you for a long time, but you seem like a pretty good guy!"
Flukely couldn't help but blush through his fur. He laughed as well and had subconsciously started building a little toy car. He looked back at his work, seeing it was near completed. He swiftly finished up and held it up. It was a wind-up. He twisted the key and set the contraption on the floor. It rode off until it hit a wall with a soft *tap*. He walked back over and picked it up before he came back to the work table. He set it on the table, not before holding it above it a touch to let the key unwind completely. He smiled at Tesla.

"Thanks Tes. People are usually afraid I'm gonna blow up something, which hasn't happened. ...I think."

Flukely suddenly stopped talking.

"Did you feel that? It felt like a cold wind. Like something bad is about to happen. Hmph."

But his smile returned rather quickly.

"But what's the chance of that? I'm the luckiest dog in the world. Finding you, Tesla, is just proof of my luck."
----------------------------------
But Flukely wasn't aware how right he was....

A moving van pulled into the driveway of a house, followed by a car. The workers began unloading everything will two adults got out of the car. The man stretched and grabbed his wife's hand, examining their new home. They embraced before looking back at their car. They could their pet still pouting in the backseat. They sighed and put on sympathetic smiles, walking over and popping open the door. The woman leaned down and grabbed the pets paw, making him look at her.

"Come on, sweetie. This could be fun. Greg got a new job adn you could get some new friends."

The pet scoffed and looked away.

"Lemme try, Rose. Listen, champ, how about you go out and get something from the store? If we don't get any police complaints, we'll make a special dinner, ok?"

The pet nodded and gave both his parents a quick hug before getting out the car. He adjusted his glasses and looked out at the land before him. He scoffed again and squinted.

"Horrid."
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity looked at the foam collar with a little frown, but after hearing what color it looked like she smiled again, "Oh, okay."

Dexter looked around the bathroom and smiled himself, besides the dust and a little spilled water everywhere, they hadn't destroyed the bathroom yet. They only made a slight mess out of the basement, and hadn't messed up the living room that much. So far it had been a fun afternoon. He figured David would have put the bed in the bedroom by now, which gave him an idea, "Want to go explore the bedroom then?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Felicity looked at the foam collar with a little frown, but after hearing what color it looked like she smiled again, "Oh, okay."

Dexter looked around the bathroom and smiled himself, besides the dust and a little spilled water everywhere, they hadn't destroyed the bathroom yet. They only made a slight mess out of the basement, and hadn't messed up the living room that much. So far it had been a fun afternoon. He figured David would have put the bed in the bedroom by now, which gave him an idea, "Want to go explore the bedroom then?"

Surrrre.. the bunnies room had a twrap dorr in it!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: Releasing the dog, John turns back to the vixen.
"'Course you can call me John. I wouldn'ta said it otherwise. Same with the helping. Do you think you can help me prepare the crabs, Nadia? Are you squeamish at all? Hmm... I think most of what we'll do will be a bit big for you to handle, sorry, Kilo. You could watch or supervise if you want though. Or you're welcome to read and relax. Up to you."
"You're talking to a wild-born guard fox John" Nadia chuckled "Of course I'm not squeamish , I have never done anything in the kitchen before , to be honest , but I can try to help , if you can talk me through it"
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"
"I shall remain here, then," Kilo grumped. "Hoping I do not need to move for tea."
"erm.......you sure you're OK Kilo ?" Nadia asked , wondering why the mouse acting like something's offended him or something.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hrmm?" Kilo looked up at Nadia. "Oh," he said, "I am quite fine, my dear. Please, ignore my accent then. It is just the frustrations of age, my dear."
------------------------------------------
"And cayves," Leslie added quickly, heading bedroomwards.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Charles began walking. He scrunched his nose at everyone he saw. No one here really caught his eye enough to even consider talking to. That was until he caught several scents. He followed the scents to the frontyard of the big house. He eyed the several pets there, climbing on the low wall and walking upright with exceptional balance.

"Strange. I bet they met this morning. Why are people so trusting?"
My characters!
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity's smile got bigger as she listened to what other bedroom's had. "Wow!" She quickly followed after Leslie, hoping that they would find something, Leslie and Oreo seemed to have good luck at finding stuff.

Dexter just smiled and followed after them, wondering what they would find this time, if anything. If not the bed would provide some entertainment for them all.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa nods excitedly as he quickly head outside to his garden to search for some leaves.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Nah, you're no trouble at all, cobber." John encourages, hugging the corgi. "I'm already making salads for a rabbit anyway and besides, you save me money. Salads are far cheaper than meat. Do you want to help prepare the salad and pasta for tonight? I won't make you work with the crabs. I'll need some of that basil you've been growing though. Got any good leaves on your plants?"
Releasing the dog, John turns back to the vixen.

~~~~
"Thanks, Flynn! Hey, could someone please take my paw as we go in so I don't trip? These broken glasses are really messign wih my depth perception." Clambering to her feet, Piper leads the other rabbits to the house. Sort of.

Flynn waits for Piper to be out of earshot before dialling the number that Lucky gave him. He knows that the best lies have a little truth mixed in and he uses that knowledge to formulate his speech.
"Hi, is this Lugi's? ... Excellent. My name's Flynn Porter. I'm the rabbit of the retired mayor of Ballarat, Australia, John Porter... Yeah, Ballarat... It's not too far from Melbourne... What? No! This isn't a prank! It's a real place! Google it if you don't believe me! ... I see..." Flynn facepaws, listening to the phone.
"Good. Told ya... Oh... No, wait! I..." the rabbit listens again and hangs his head, defeated.
"All right. You got me. I really am from Ballarat but I'm no one special. I was- ... No, please hear me out! ... Thank you! My friend wants to surprise his girlfriend with a date at your establishment because he knows how classy you are and... No! I swear! I swear I'm not calling for myself! ... Sure, I'll put him on... His name's Lucky Richardson and he's bringing Piper Brookley... Oh, I see... Oh, do you? Oh wow! ... I won't, I promise! Heh. Thank you so much! Thanks, I'll tell him! ... Sure. I'll put him on." Flynn covers the mouthpiece of the phone and offers it to Lucky.
"My lie didn't work but he knows Mr. Brookley. Apparently Mr. Brookley helped him once so letting Piper visit the restaurant with her partner is the least he can do for Mr. Brookley. He wants to talk to you though to make sure I'm not just name-dropping and to confirm the time of the booking. You'll get in tonight though, I'm sure!"
Lucky mouthed a "thank you" to Flyyn and took the phone. "Yeah, this Lucky," he said in an exaggerated Brooklyn accent, "Of course its legit. Why would I try something like this if wasn't legit? Yeah, well my associate can be a strange person, ya' know? Yeah, great, thanks!." He gave Flyyn the phone back.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Felicity's smile got bigger as she listened to what other bedroom's had. "Wow!" She quickly followed after Leslie, hoping that they would find something, Leslie and Oreo seemed to have good luck at finding stuff.

Dexter just smiled and followed after them, wondering what they would find this time, if anything. If not the bed would provide some entertainment for them all.

Oreo follows the ferrets into the bedroom..
screeching to a halt...
You sheep in a human types of bed? i'z not even allowed to get up on da one my owners haf..
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

WeirdGamer wrote:"I'd probably spill it," admitted Ryyn. Turning to Vera he said, "Well I don't have a watch but I can determine the time of day." Ryyn focused intently on the sky for a moment before proudly saying, "It's the late afternoon." He seemed to have missed that this was obvious.
"Oh, it is. I didn't notice it either." Ryze said, looking up as well.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"All right, Kilo. Enjoy your book. Follow me, Nadia. I'll talk you through everything." John puts his briefcase on the hall table and takes the flowers and crabs through to the kitchen. He puts the flowers in a vase of water and then pulls a box of disposable gloves for pets from the cupboard. The gloves are smaller than human gloves and have thicker fingertips to avoid punctures from claws. Flynn often wears these when he helps John in the kitchen.
"Wash your paws and then put a pair of those on please. We don't want fur all through the food." John puts two large pots of water on to boil before washing his own hands and fetching a pair of screwdrivers from his tackle box. Once the water is boiling, John gives the vixen a screwdriver and using his own, shows Nadia how to humanely and instantly kill the crab before dropping it into the water to cook. Once his crab is in the pot, John starts a timer and then turns to Nadia.
"Reckon you can do the same thing?" Once Nadia's crab is also dispatched and cooking, John washes his hands again and has Nadia wash her paws and change her gloves to avoid cross-contamination from the raw seafood. While she does that, John pulls out garlic, onion, lime, mayonnaise, olive oil, cherry tomatoes, salt, pepper, fettuccine, mixed salad leaves, avocados and cream.
"Now. I wonder. Should we do the salad or the pasta first? Either way, we have a few minutes and we have to wait for Koa anyway. So..." John casts around for a topic of conversation before remembering something that Nadia had said earlier.
"What did you mean before when you said you were a guard fox?"

~~~~
Out in the yard, Flynn takes the phone back from Lucky and after confirming the time of the reservation with the employee, hangs up.
"I didn't think he was going to give us the reservation for a while there. But there you go. Enjoy your date! What was with that accent though, Bugs?" Flynn has to giggle at his friend's prank.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Charles, still standing on the wall, is spooked by a squirrel. He yelped and tumbled off the wall and into the yard. His glasses flew fmor his face and he began panicing, pawing around looking for them.

"Where are they? Where are they?"
My characters!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mickey wrote:
Esper wrote:

Flukely couldn't help but blush through his fur. He laughed as well and had subconsciously started building a little toy car. He looked back at his work, seeing it was near completed. He swiftly finished up and held it up. It was a wind-up. He twisted the key and set the contraption on the floor. It rode off until it hit a wall with a soft *tap*. He walked back over and picked it up before he came back to the work table. He set it on the table, not before holding it above it a touch to let the key unwind completely. He smiled at Tesla.

"Thanks Tes. People are usually afraid I'm gonna blow up something, which hasn't happened. ...I think."

Flukely suddenly stopped talking.

"Did you feel that? It felt like a cold wind. Like something bad is about to happen. Hmph."

But his smile returned rather quickly.

"But what's the chance of that? I'm the luckiest dog in the world. Finding you, Tesla, is just proof of my luck."
Tesla giggled and turned his eyes nervously away from Flukely and to his own small machines. He turned a crank on the bottom of one, tightening a spring to turn a set of rotors, sending the little machine into the air like a helicopter.

"Huh...?" He said, puzzled by the sudden pause, "Uh, no, I don't think I felt anything. Maybe it was just a draft. Anyways, I'm glad to have met you, too!"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"All right, Kilo. Enjoy your book. Follow me, Nadia. I'll talk you through everything." John puts his briefcase on the hall table and takes the flowers and crabs through to the kitchen. He puts the flowers in a vase of water and then pulls a box of disposable gloves for pets from the cupboard. The gloves are smaller than human gloves and have thicker fingertips to avoid punctures from claws. Flynn often wears these when he helps John in the kitchen.
"Wash your paws and then put a pair of those on please. We don't want fur all through the food."
"sure" Nadia said , washing her paws then put on the gloves . Honestly she never got the point , back in the day she ate with her paws and that didn't seem like a problem , but the vixen had come to a conclusion that it's just one of those human things . It's not that weird to be fair , she uses gloves while doing the dishes too , but still .
Hlaoroo wrote: John puts two large pots of water on to boil before washing his own hands and fetching a pair of screwdrivers from his tackle box. Once the water is boiling, John gives the vixen a screwdriver and using his own, shows Nadia how to humanely and instantly kill the crab before dropping it into the water to cook. Once his crab is in the pot, John starts a timer and then turns to Nadia.
"Reckon you can do the same thing?"
"mhm" Nadia replied , spinning the screwdriver in her paw casually , then with one swift move , ending the crab's life .
Hlaoroo wrote:Once Nadia's crab is also dispatched and cooking, John washes his hands again and has Nadia wash her paws and change her gloves to avoid cross-contamination from the raw seafood. While she does that, John pulls out garlic, onion, lime, mayonnaise, olive oil, cherry tomatoes, salt, pepper, fettuccine, mixed salad leaves, avocados and cream.
"Now. I wonder. Should we do the salad or the pasta first? Either way, we have a few minutes and we have to wait for Koa anyway. So..." John casts around for a topic of conversation before remembering something that Nadia had said earlier.
"What did you mean before when you said you were a guard fox?"
"well..." Nadia said , shaking the last drops of water off her paws before putting on a new pair of gloves "It's just like what it sounds like ,while some people have guard dogs to protect them , I'm acting as Josh's protection." she explained .
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Eye'm also alowed inna bed," Leslie announced proudly. "It'z Vera's old wun. She sleeps in Aron's bedrume now. Sumtymes they jump up an' down on it at nyte!"
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:01 am, edited 5 times in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Eye'm also alowed inna bed," Leslie announced proudly. "It'z Vera's old wun. She sleeps in wiv Aron now. Sumtymes their bed creeks reel noisy!" Leslie tried to work out why. It wasn't like Aron and Vera were heavy, after all.

Vot! everyones haf a human type bed buts meeeee?
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa was happily wagging his tail as he went to his small garden and looked at his leaves. The Corgi spends some time sniffing the leaves to see if they are mature enough to pluck off and eventually Come running back into the house with a handful of basil. "Dad I got your basil!" He exclaimed happily.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Keeshah wrote:Vot! everyones haf a human type bed buts meeeee?
"Aww," Leslie said, giving him a small hug, "Fink Miz Cleo just wantz yew to stae a bit wyld, Oreo. Or she don't want tew spend the money."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kilo flicked over another page in his book and pottered down the page.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Dexter looked at Oreo, "The bed isn't ours completely, we do have to share it sometimes. But most of the time it's just us here."

Felicity climbed up onto the bed, "Well, come on this bed then!" She waved a gesture for them to climb up.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie hardly needed the encouragement to get up on the bed and started bouncing.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie