HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Lifio13

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Lifio13 »

hypernovatic wrote:
WeirdGamer wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"Where to now, guys? The parks would be on the way to any of our houses so did you want to have a look there for clues as we pass? There might be some more pets there too." suggests Flynn.
"Sounds fine to me," agreed Lucky.
"Same here." Pyre agreed. "Sounds good to me." Ryze said.
"That sounds like a good idea to me!" Rusty chimed in, speed walking to catch up with others after sticking his empty take away cup in a nearby bin.
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"J-what?" Senka asked, followed the mouse over to where the two brothers were.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"A jinx is like a game. If two people say the exact same thing at the same time, whoever says jinx first silences the other until the people who were present during the jinx say his or her name."

Elliot manages to break free and knock over Faust.

"That jinx combo you heard me and Faust do is our own little variation. We say those exact words in synchronization to cancel out the jinx."

"We've been here for a while now and we still haven't cleaned up."

"I'm glad we haven't, there might be other pets heading here now. Besides, the best time to go out is around this time of day."

"Alright then. I'll go look around up that tree. If I see a pet heading this way, we will stay. If not, we leave."

Faust heads up the tree and pulls out his telescope.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Lifio13 wrote:
hypernovatic wrote:
WeirdGamer wrote: "Sounds fine to me," agreed Lucky.
"Same here." Pyre agreed. "Sounds good to me." Ryze said.
"That sounds like a good idea to me!" Rusty chimed in, speed walking to catch up with others after sticking his empty take away cup in a nearby bin.
"So Rusty, uh..what do your parents do?" Stryder asks hesitating slightly on the term parents, unsure of Rusty's relationship with his owners.
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Esper wrote:Mercury chuckled and plopped down on the ground with an oof, "What kind of place did you live before?"
She shifted a tuft a grass out of her face.
"I used to live in an apartment building that didn't allow normal pets; let alone an exotic one. It was in a sketchy part of a very noisy city, so I didn't get out much at all. Mom never let me out alone, and she hardly exercised outside the gym. It was quite a sad time for me, so I started experimenting with...fire. What was flammable if it wasn't clearly labeled on the package or how flammable something was and the like. That's why we moved here! My mom, Sabrina, thought I was so unhappy with my home that I tried to burn it down, but it isn't true. I never meant to catch the building on fire... Anyway how's your nausea?" Blick rambled.

"I'm goin' on mah break now! See ya in a few." Sabrina called to her manager.
"Oh no you don't, not without signing off on the sheet." He said pointing to a clipboard on the wall. Sabrina groaned.
"It's not my rule, it's the company's. Sorry." He replied.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

69eist wrote:"A jinx is like a game. If two people say the exact same thing at the same time, whoever says jinx first silences the other until the people who were present during the jinx say his or her name."

"That jinx combo you heard me and Faust do is our own little variation. We say those exact words in synchronization to cancel out the jinx."

"I'm glad we haven't, there might be other pets heading here now. Besides, the best time to go out is around this time of day."

"Alright then. I'll go look around up that tree. If I see a pet heading this way, we will stay. If not, we leave."

"Don't forget the odd hume uses this park!" Chip called up to Faust. "Y'know," she said to Senka, "these guys are kinda nuts but I like them. " That said, she slyly slipped towards Elliot.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

wolfbrothren wrote:"So Rusty, uh..what do your parents do?" Stryder asks hesitating slightly on the term parents, unsure of Rusty's relationship with his owners.
"My mum recently graduated from University, and she's currently working as a secretary in the nearby city. She's saving up money so she can do..." Rusty said, pausing for a moment to think, "Graphic design I think is what she calls it."

Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar did as instructed and retrieved the items. "Here, you get him to bed. I'll clean this up." Handing her the bucket and taking out the bottle and rags.

Bear nodded to the pets. "I should return home before mother comes back. Ta-tah!" With a wave she walked home.
[OOC: Just wanted to quickly wrap Mama Bear up for now.]
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"You don't have to do that. I'll do it in a few minutes once Dad's in bed." Piper takes the bucket and grabs a towel from under the sink, at the same time picking up the rubber gloves which Radar dropped.

~~~~
"Alright. See you, Bear. It was nice meetting you." Flynn turns back to Stryder. "Jackals, hey? I'll be interested to meet them. I wonder if they're really from Africa..."

~~~~
"Alright. She can get herself something if she wants it anyway." The toast "CHUNK"s upwards, one piece shooting right out of the toaster and onto the waiting plate.
"Ha! Look at that! Do you want anything on them or just dry toast? I'll get you a drink too if you like. You'll need your fluids with all the holes I put in you."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

69eist

Post by 69eist »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
69eist wrote:"A jinx is like a game. If two people say the exact same thing at the same time, whoever says jinx first silences the other until the people who were present during the jinx say his or her name."

"Don't forget the odd hume uses this park!" Chip called up to Faust. "Y'know," she said to Senka, "these guys are kinda nuts but I like them. " That said, she slyly slipped towards Elliot.
Elliot picks up Chip and puts her on his scarf.

"What do you mean by odd humes?

"Oh darn, I hate your luck Elliot. It looks like we have some visitors."
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Some humans use the park for their kids play," Chip explained, "and I'm sure you know how odd some of those are?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Some humans use the park for their kids play," Chip explained, "and I'm sure you know how odd some of those are?"
"I thought this place was for mostly pets. I had no idea human children come here."

"Good news Elliot, Stryder is with them."
My Personas

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Senka, nodding in agreement with Chip, then decided to return to the swing set, and began to swing again.

Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

69eist wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Some humans use the park for their kids play," Chip explained, "and I'm sure you know how odd some of those are?"
"I thought this place was for mostly pets. I had no idea human children come here."

"Good news Elliot, Stryder is with them."
"The little bigs are OK but the big female bigs they.... Scream at me mostly.". She looked a bit chagrined but bore a tiny glint in her eye that spoke to the fib. "It's a real blow to my ego, I can tell you."
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Water is good, as for the toast ill take it dry."
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Laxan wrote:Radar did as instructed and retrieved the items. "Here, you get him to bed. I'll clean this up." Handing her the bucket and taking out the bottle and rags.

Bear nodded to the pets. "I should return home before mother comes back. Ta-tah!" With a wave she walked home.
[OOC: Just wanted to quickly wrap Mama Bear up for now.]
"Bye Bear." Stryder waves back.
Lifio13 wrote:"My mum recently graduated from University, and she's currently working as a secretary in the nearby city. She's saving up money so she can do..." Rusty said, pausing for a moment to think, "Graphic design I think is what she calls it."
"Oh, that sounds pretty cool. Have you lived here long, then?"
Hlaoroo wrote:"Alright. See you, Bear. It was nice meetting you." Flynn turns back to Stryder. "Jackals, hey? I'll be interested to meet them. I wonder if they're really from Africa..."
Turning to Flynn, "You know, I didn't think to ask them." Stryder ears perk up and he glances towards the park as he hears the wind play off Elliot's strings, "Elliot's strings....I forgot we left those up."

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Kateleo007 wrote:She shifted a tuft a grass out of her face.
"I used to live in an apartment building that didn't allow normal pets; let alone an exotic one. It was in a sketchy part of a very noisy city, so I didn't get out much at all. Mom never let me out alone, and she hardly exercised outside the gym. It was quite a sad time for me, so I started experimenting with...fire. What was flammable if it wasn't clearly labeled on the package or how flammable something was and the like. That's why we moved here! My mom, Sabrina, thought I was so unhappy with my home that I tried to burn it down, but it isn't true. I never meant to catch the building on fire... Anyway how's your nausea?" Blick rambled.

"I'm goin' on mah break now! See ya in a few." Sabrina called to her manager.
"Oh no you don't, not without signing off on the sheet." He said pointing to a clipboard on the wall. Sabrina groaned.
"It's not my rule, it's the company's. Sorry." He replied.
Mercury rolled his neck, "I'm actually feeling a lot better!" he purred, "And I used to live in a very cold city veeeeeeeeery far north of here, with my old dad." he smiled, "He was an artist like me!"
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"How far north? Up by where Santa lives? WAS YOUR LAST OWNER SANTA?! Heh, I'm joking, he probably wasn't Santa, right?" Blick says rather excitedly. Her phone rings and she gestures that she has to take it.

"Hello? Oh hi, Mom!...The vet appointment? Oh shoot, I totally forgot! We're going to be late aren't we?...Uhh I'm on a hill looking over downtown...No, our new downtown. You really think I'd go that far without you?...Can you pick me up at the candy store? I promise I won't eat any until after the vet...Yeah, Mercury's still with me. Alright, I'll put you on speaker." Blick speaks into her phone.

"Do ya have a way home, Mercury? 'Cuz I can take ya home on the way ta the vet's." Sabrina offers through the phone.

Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote: "Nah , it's alright , even Josh tells me that I'm too much of a pessimist from time to time."Nadia said , half-jokingly "and he might be right , you know , I could've look at this in a better way ....*sigh.....anyway, for now I just hope I could just get out of here as quick as possible , so I can go ask Piper about all this , and after that......urgh.....that wolf.....but heh..."
Doc chuckled and nodded knowing the feeling of boredom while under medical watch
"Heh I know that feeling."
But as Nadia went on about the wolf he wasn't sure what to think, the wolf had hurt her as well as drag Nadia into a burning forest fire
"You're going to go after the wolf?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

After the fun with the bin, Leslie asked if they could head out and show Vera a little of the neighbourhood. Aron stated Leslie just wanted to go to the park again and the kitten chuckled. Vera stated that she wasn't sure if her leg was up to it yet and, with the proviso that he didn't go past the park, Leroy decided to let the youngster head out by himself after repeating the home address in case he needed it. He also reminded Leslie that he'd need to come home for food. Recalling his tummy, Leslie made himself an extremely lopsided sandwich, pulled on his pack - leaving blankie on the bed - and headed out for the park. "Yew can follow on if yew want, Aron!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So, who's this 'Strider' then, hun...err, Elliot?" Chip asked casually.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Marine Fox wrote: Doc chuckled and nodded knowing the feeling of boredom while under medical watch
"Heh I know that feeling."
But as Nadia went on about the wolf he wasn't sure what to think, the wolf had hurt her as well as drag Nadia into a burning forest fire
"You're going to go after the wolf?"
"well.....no , it's not like I have anyway to track her down" Nadia said casually "Beside , since we're not done with each other , I'm pretty sure she'll come to me soon enough"
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "So, who's this 'Strider' then, hun...err, Elliot?" Chip asked casually.
"He's a pet I met this morning. I'm kind of excited now. There were a good number of pets at the antique shop. This would be the best time to play with my strings."
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Chip grinned. "We should put more up," she said, smiling wide, "and have some fun against them with your 'secret' ally?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Kateleo007 wrote:"How far north? Up by where Santa lives? WAS YOUR LAST OWNER SANTA?! Heh, I'm joking, he probably wasn't Santa, right?" Blick says rather excitedly. Her phone rings and she gestures that she has to take it.

"Hello? Oh hi, Mom!...The vet appointment? Oh shoot, I totally forgot! We're going to be late aren't we?...Uhh I'm on a hill looking over downtown...No, our new downtown. You really think I'd go that far without you?...Can you pick me up at the candy store? I promise I won't eat any until after the vet...Yeah, Mercury's still with me. Alright, I'll put you on speaker." Blick speaks into her phone.

"Do ya have a way home, Mercury? 'Cuz I can take ya home on the way ta the vet's." Sabrina offers through the phone.
"Huh? Oh, I can walk home, my house is pretty out of the way if you're going to the vet"
((Sorry for the short post!))
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Ya sho' Mercury? I'm sorry, but we're already runnin' late. Can I have yo numbah so I can call ya later to make sho' ya got home alright?" Sabrina asked.

A butterfly passes by and startles Blick enough to make her scream for a second. She laughs once she realizes there was no danger.

69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Howl yeah, how bout you two?

Elliot looks to Faust and Senka.

"Alright fine, it's better than chasing you. Are you up for a game Senka?

"How are your stealth skills Senka?
My Personas

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Pretty good. Why? What game are we talking about?"

Ref Ref!
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Roarin wrote:"Pretty good. Why? What game are we talking about?"
"It's the same game I played with ya, only it's the four of us against the new pets."

"I see six pets incoming."
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Can I suggest our nice, sweet, Senka friend takes the cats and dogs?" Chip; asked, hoping to stay on the right side of the big cat by flattery. "The grass eaters might have heart attacks."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Oblivious to all this, Leslie neared the park...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar was going to insist but decided against it. "Is there anything else I could assist you with?" She called after Piper leaning against the door frame again.
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:After the fun with the bin, Leslie asked if they could head out and show Vera a little of the neighbourhood. Aron stated Leslie just wanted to go to the park again and the kitten chuckled. Vera stated that she wasn't sure if her leg was up to it yet and, with the proviso that he didn't go past the park, Leroy decided to let the youngster head out by himself after repeating the home address in case he needed it. He also reminded Leslie that he'd need to come home for food. Recalling his tummy, Leslie made himself an extremely lopsided sandwich, pulled on his pack - leaving blankie on the bed - and headed out for the park. "Yew can follow on if yew want, Aron!"
Aron shook his head. "I'm good, you have fun."

Vera looks at Aron sideways, but doesn't say anything.

After Leslie left, Aron and Vera go to watch TV again.

"Why didn't you go off with Leslie?" Vera asked after a while of a boring documentary which Leroy wanted to watch.

"Wanted to spend more time with you.." Aron responded, stretching his arms up.

Vera laughs a little then leaned her head on Aron. "Aww, you don't have to.."

"Well, haven't seen you in years.. And the fact is who else is gonna give you cuddles? " Aron asked, putting his arms down and around Vera.

"Yeah, guess you're right.." Vera replies, yawning. "I do enjoy your cuddles.." She added with a giggle.

Aron smiles and rests his head on Vera. "Love you.." "Love you too.."

(Ooc: Late, but D'awwwwwwwwww!!)
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Kateleo007 wrote:"Ya sho' Mercury? I'm sorry, but we're already runnin' late. Can I have yo numbah so I can call ya later to make sho' ya got home alright?" Sabrina asked.

A butterfly passes by and startles Blick enough to make her scream for a second. She laughs once she realizes there was no danger.
Mercury jumped at Blick's scream and falls down, scraping his knee, "Y-yeah, I'm sure Ms. Sabrina." the cat listed off the digits of his home's land line, "I don't have a cell phone, so that will have to work..."
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick turns off the speaker and puts the phone to her ear. "Alright, see you soon...Love you too. Bye!" She hangs up.

"Are you ok? I didn't mean to scare you." She glances around. "I bet one of these stores has a something to patch you up if you need it.".
Last edited by Kateleo007 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

69eist

Post by 69eist »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Can I suggest our nice, sweet, Senka friend takes the cats and dogs?" Chip; asked, hoping to stay on the right side of the big cat by flattery. "The grass eaters might have heart attacks."

"How did you know there was a rabbit? I didn't even tell you what pets are coming."
My Personas

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

wolfbrothren wrote: Turning to Flynn, "You know, I didn't think to ask them." Stryder ears perk up and he glances towards the park as he hears the wind play off Elliot's strings, "Elliot's strings....I forgot we left those up."
"I'll have to ask them when we meet... What strings? Is that them I hear? They're making an odd sound, aren't they? Kinda musical... Is that one of them up in that tree?" Flynn waves at the figure in the tree in the distance.

~~~~
"Alright. Dry it is." Paul sits the toast on the plate, pours a glass of water and hands both to the dog.
"You know, you should talk to Piper - the rabbit at the antique shop. She's very musical. She could accompany you when you play."

~~~~
"Could you start putting away the lunch stuff please? If you've had enough, that is. You're welcome to have more if you want it." Piper leads Richard into his room, carrying the bucket and towel with her. She wraps his pillow with the towel and then helps him change into his pyjama top, turning away briefly so he can change his pants, and then tucks him into bed. Unhooking the pipes from her collar, she makes sure the bucket is within easy reach of where Richard lies on the bed and then plays a quiet, soothing melody. After finishing her song, she tip-paws to the door and quietly shuts it, turning off the light as she goes.
"He's sleeping now." she says to Radar before heading to the bathroom to clean up the mess.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Hlaoroo wrote:
wolfbrothren wrote: Turning to Flynn, "You know, I didn't think to ask them." Stryder ears perk up and he glances towards the park as he hears the wind play off Elliot's strings, "Elliot's strings....I forgot we left those up."
"I'll have to ask them when we meet... What strings? Is that them I hear? They're making an odd sound, aren't they? Kinda musical... Is that one of them up in that tree?" Flynn waves at the figure in the tree in the distance.
"Yea, they were like these harp strings that he tied around the park so they would play when the wind blew on them. He had this little game where he would hide in the bushes and dart around playing the strings as he went and you had to try to catch him. That was actually how I met Elliot, he surprised me with that game." Stryder follows Flynn's gaze towards the trees, "I don't know, I don't see....wait..." Stryder furrows his brow as he stares at the tree, "That might be him, hard to tell." Glancing at Flynn with a smile, "Come on, lets go find out." Stryder takes off on a run for the park, casting a quick glance over his shoulder at the other pets, "Come on guys!"

69eist

Post by 69eist »

wolfbrothren wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:
"Yea, they were like these harp strings that he tied around the park so they would play when the wind blew on them. He had this little game where he would hide in the bushes and dart around playing the strings as he went and you had to try to catch him. That was actually how I met Elliot, he surprised me with that game." Stryder follows Flynn's gaze towards the trees, "I don't know, I don't see....wait..." Stryder furrows his brow as he stares at the tree, "That might be him, hard to tell." Glancing at Flynn with a smile, "Come on, lets go find out." Stryder takes off on a run for the park, casting a quick glance over his shoulder at the other pets, "Come on guys!"
"Oh darn, they saw me. Oh well, let the games begin.

Faust jumps down.

"Everyone scatter!"

Elliot and Faust darts of in different directions.
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

69eist wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Can I suggest our nice, sweet, Senka friend takes the cats and dogs?" Chip asked, hoping to stay on the right side of the big cat by flattery. "The grass eaters might have heart attacks."

"How did you know there was a rabbit? I didn't even tell you what pets are coming."
"Mere guess, my friend. There's a fair few Rabbits ar... Whaulp!". She held on tight to the scarf as Elliot raced and she moved faster than ever before.
----------------------------------------------------------
Munching his sandwich, Leslie noticed that half the bread had broken away so he was holding on just to the Ham part of it as he waited to cross the road to the park. Hey, he thought, that's Mister Styder and Mister Flynn! He waved to them and a piece of ham dropped onto the floor so he looked at it disconsolately for a moment.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

wolfbrothren wrote:
Lifio13 wrote:"My mum recently graduated from University, and she's currently working as a secretary in the nearby city. She's saving up money so she can do..." Rusty said, pausing for a moment to think, "Graphic design I think is what she calls it."
"Oh, that sounds pretty cool. Have you lived here long, then?"
"Not that long." He replied, "About Four or five days."
wolfbrothren wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:
"This sounds like a fun game!" Rusty commented before racing after Stryder, "H-hey! Wait for us!"

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn was also taken by surprise by Stryder's burst of speed. Jogging alongside Rusty, he grins at the dog.
"I'll race you there if you like! But fair warning, no one can beat a rabbit in flight!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters