HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Roarin

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Roarin »

Zanna let out a light laugh. "You just need some practice. Took me awhile to get it." She swung for a few more times to gain some height. As the swing got to the top of its arc she bent her knees and launched herself into the air, sailing a few feet. The husky landed awkwardly on the side of her left foot. A sharp popping sound could be heard as she landed followed by her muttering "Ow..." She straightened up and turned around looking at the ground disapproving. "Aww, i didn't jump that far. Usually i get a whole nother foot or a few more inches, but then again, i haven't been on the swings in awhile." She shrugged nonchalantly and put on a smile. It wasn't obvious, but if you looked closely, she seemed to be shifting most of her weight on her right foot, her left barely touching the ground. Zanna turned her head towards a large slide and pointed, trying to draw Doc's attention to something else. "Hey look, that's a pretty cool slide, one of those tunnel ones that spiral down. You should try it out." She said, trying to sound enthusiastic. "Looks like fun!"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc watched in shock at how far Zanna had landed, he'd never seen anyone get that far from a jump and he certainly wouldn't ever try that. As Zanna landed Doc noticed her awkward landing and heard a pop sound, he also swore he could hear her mutter something, Doc did notice that she was taking weight off of her left foot and put it together.

"Are you hurt?"

He took a quick look at the slide then back at Zanna to atleast show he wasn't ignoring her, but if she was hurt he needed to tend to that matter first.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Marine Fox wrote:Doc watched in shock at how far Zanna had landed, he'd never seen anyone get that far from a jump and he certainly wouldn't ever try that. As Zanna landed Doc noticed her awkward landing and heard a pop sound, he also swore he could hear her mutter something, Doc did notice that she was taking weight off of her left foot and put it together.

"Are you hurt?"

He took a quick look at the slide then back at Zanna to atleast show he wasn't ignoring her, but if she was hurt he needed to tend to that matter first.

"What? Am i hurt?"
Zanna laughed again, grinning. Her laughed came out shakily and it looked more like she was gritting her teeth than grinning. "Ah come on Doc." She scratched the back of her head. "I know your a medic and all, but you gotta stop askin if i got hurt or something. Heh." She nodded her head towards the slide. "Come on. Stop worrying. Go try out that slide." She tried to sound cheerful.

Ref Ref!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Esper wrote:Tesla climbed into the driver's seat next to Winch as he fired several globs of adhesive foam at mercury, who shrieked as he was stuck to the wall in a ball of glue, "Oh don't worry, Mercury, it'll desolve in an hour." the corgi chuckled, "Now let's go!"

The machine lurched forth a few steps, but soon regained it's balance and it began to walk down the street towards Fenrir and Travis, making a dull clunk with each step, "Hey!" Tesla called
Winch bounced eagerly in his seat, "Woo!" He called out as they began walking. He waved to Fenrir and Travis, "Hey! What's up?"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc just looked at Zanna knowing that she wasn't alright, but he couldn't just force medical attention if the problem wasn't life threatning, and sometimes they just had to come to asking for assistance, Doc gave a slight almost unconvincing nod.

"Just wan't to make sure you're alright."

Doc walked over to the tall slide, seeting his medical bag down to the side before climbing up, to him the slide itself seemed a bit small and as Doc approached the top it seemed even smaller but he didn't hesitate to dive head first into the slide, he actually enjoyed the ride until he seemed to be going fast and not having anything to grab onto he flew out of the end and onto the woodchips tumbling and rolling until he came to a final stop about 6feet away from the exit of the slide, putting on a smile and even laughing a bit he stood up and started to brush himself off.

"Wow! That was exilerating, you should try it!"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Marine Fox wrote:Doc just looked at Zanna knowing that she wasn't alright, but he couldn't just force medical attention if the problem wasn't life threatning, and sometimes they just had to come to asking for assistance, Doc gave a slight almost unconvincing nod.

"Just wan't to make sure you're alright."

Doc walked over to the tall slide, seeting his medical bag down to the side before climbing up, to him the slide itself seemed a bit small and as Doc approached the top it seemed even smaller but he didn't hesitate to dive head first into the slide, he actually enjoyed the ride until he seemed to be going fast and not having anything to grab onto he flew out of the end and onto the woodchips tumbling and rolling until he came to a final stop about 6feet away from the exit of the slide, putting on a smile and even laughing a bit he stood up and started to brush himself off.

"Wow! That was exilerating, you should try it!"
Zanna slowly walked over to Doc, trying to walk as normal as possible. She stood next to him and looked at the slide, her arms on her hips. "It does look like fun..." The husky walked over to the base of the slide and sat down. She turned head to so she was facing the long spiraling loop upwards. "Echo!" She yelled. Her voiced trailed up the slide, repeating until it faded away. Zanna grinned and faced Doc. "Nah. I'll save it for another day. It'll be something to look forward to when i come back here. Besides i wanna see more of this town." She sat there for a few seconds, silently twiddling her fingers.

Ref Ref!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc finished pulling the woodchips out of his fur and listened to the echo ringing from the slide.

"Alright, where should we go next?"

Doc walked over to his bag while speaking, picking it up and slinging it around his right shoulder, then returns to Zanna.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Hmm... Lets see..." She bit her lip in thought. Then she closed her eyes and pointed in a random direction. "Thatta way!" Which happened to be further down the road they were previously walking on. She stood up and started to push Doc back onto the sidewalk. "Come on Doc! I have a feeling adventure's just around the corner.!" She continued to slowly push Doc down the road from behind, occasionally glancing at his medical bag. "Hey Doc." The husky said in a nonchalant tone. "You think you got any insta ice packs in that medic bag of yours?"

Ref Ref!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

As soon as Doc heard those words he mentally chalked another one up on his imaginary board of being medically right, he knew that was a part of his ego but he needed to humor himself sometimes, anyway as soon as she spoke Doc immediately turned around facing Zanna.

"Ah so now it hurts huh? Here take a seat."

Doc gestured over to a nearby bench.

"Don't worry I have something much better than just an ice pack."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Zanna gladly sat down on the bench, happy to get off her feet. She shot a playfully suspicious look at Doc. "You knew all along didn't you? And you didn't say anything?" She looked away, a smile on her face. "Heh. I guess hiding a physical injury is pretty hard when your adventure buddy is a doctor." She put her hands behind her head and leaned back against the bench, relaxing alittle. Her eyes were back on the bag, wondering what Doc meant by 'better than just an icepack.'

Ref Ref!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

As Zanna sat down and relaxed Doc just smiled and started to open his bag.

"Well i've learned from many patients that sometime the injured need to realize they're hurt and ask for help, but dont worry this will just take a minute then you should be back to normal."

Doc starts to inspect the foot, looking it over for any broken skin, after finding none he looks back up at Zanna.

"Alright can you try to move your foot around in a circle?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Zanna slowly moved her ankle in a circular motion, in turn moving her foot. She watched it carefully "I'm pretty sure realizing your injured is an easy thing to do. But asking for help... Well thats a whole nother stor- Ouch!". Zanna had almost made a full rotation when suddenly pain shot up her foot, making her wince.

Ref Ref!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc watched the joint almost make a full circular motion before Zanna had to stop from pain. Doc tried to eliminate the obvious, there was no break in the skin and she could moved it around mostly so no fracture and the joint doesn't seem deformed at all except for some swelling so it was most likely just a bad sprain which could be treated fairly easily, he was already pulling out multiple tools for the job.

"Alright Zanna it seems that you may have sprained ankle, nothing to be worried about i've treated cases like this hundreds of times. First we're gonna have to apply cold and heat patch then put on a pressure dressing and if you like I have a slight painkiller I can give you."

As Doc said this he pulled out several white and blue patches, a roll of gauz bandages, a roll of medical tape and a small box containing a whole assortment of liscensed medical pills, he was about to pull out a padded cast but stopped himself wanting to not get carried away. He then started to apply the cold and heat patches by first bending them in half and shaking till they were cold to the touch then he wrapped them around her ankle then pulled them together with a single line of medical tape, he tried to be gentle so to cause as less pain as possible, after the patches were secure Doc unwrapped the qauz bandage and took a tiny piece of tape and tied the end to the bandage to the patches, he then slowly pulled the bandage and wrapped it around Zanna's ankle, all from top of the patches to the heel of her foot.

"Does this feel alright? It's not too tight or anything right?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Nope, its not too tight." She responded. Zanna watched Doc work with a curious eye. She leaned forward a little bit to get a better view of what he was doing. "Y'know,this seems like alot for just a sprained ankle. I usually just sit on the couch and put an icepack on it. Gets better in a few weeks." A grin appeared on her face. "But then again, I'm no medic." She continued to watch Doc as he worked, amusement gleamed in her eyes. "Your really into all this doctor stuff aren't you?"

Ref Ref!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc put on a smile he pknew he might be getting carried away with all this treatment but it would speed up the healing process.

"Yeah that is a good and relaxing way to fix a sprain but all this cold and heat with all the bandages will speed it up, hopefully within a few days you should be able to move it just as good as before. Yeah i've been doing this almost my entire life so its actually really all I know."

Doc was a little embarassed this was all he knew and he was happy with it but he'd like to have a life other than constant medical attention, but he put his mind back to the bandages as when he fully wrapped the ankle and used the medical tape to keep it together, after everything was together he pulled up the box of medicine and pulled out a small bluish pill.

"Would you like a pain killer, you know to ease the uhh well pain?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Days!" Zanna almost yelled. "But... I just got here...And that's a long time..." She huffed and crossed her arms. "I guess i was my fault though." She looked at at the small blue pill. "Pain killer... Never taken one of those before." She carefully took it from Doc and held it up to her eyes. "Blue. Interesting." In one swift motion she threw it into her mouth, chewed it and swallowed it. "Blah! It taste...bitter." The husky screwed her face in disgust. After a few seconds it subsided. "Oh! Almost forgot. Well i did but then i remembered." She clapped her hands together. "I was gonna ask you if there was any... any..." Zanna scratched her head in thought. "Side effects!" She blurted out, her face wearing that "lightbulb" expression.

Ref Ref!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc just chuckled a little bit.

"Well it's better than weeks but in an hour or so the patches and pill will make it to where you can atleast walk properly with slight discomfort but nothing major, as for the pill heheh you were uhh actually supposed to swallow it but it's alright it still do its job and for side affects uhh i'm pretty sure there's none, it's not some kind of drug or anything but just something like what you get at pharmacy's except alot stronger, and if that doesnt do the job I can always give you some morphine heheh"

Doc said the last part jokingly but knew he did have some cartridges of it in case he ever needed it. He starts to put up all the supplies back into the back and buttoning it back up.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Zanna laughed. "Very funny. But i wouldn't be surprised if you had some on you." She lifted her foot up, examining her leg. "Thanks for the fix up Doc, i owe ya one." She poked at the heat/cold pack on her foot. "Shoot, my mom's probably gonna flip out when she see me walking in with this on my foot." She sighed. "Probably keep me in for a few days..." She shrugged. She'd deal with it when the time came. The husky stood up, testing her foot on the ground. It still hurt, but not as much as before. "But come on Doc, you must have other interests besides medicine." Referring to what he was saying before. She grinned. "Can't be on the job all the time."

Ref Ref!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc just grinned back and slung the pack back around his shoulder again, then he shrugged.

"Heh well i've never really focused on alot of other stuff."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Zanna walked over to Doc. "Well then you should start." She elbowed him lightly in the ribs. "Come on Doc, your not in the city anymore. Take up another hobby or somethin."

Ref Ref!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc started to think, then he snapped his fingers coming up with an idea.

"Oh well i've always been trying to explore woods and meet new pets and other animals but never had time and with it being a city there were no woods."

Doc thought for a second realizing that, that wasn't much of a hobby but more of an activity but it was the only thing he could think of
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Well, I'm sure there's a small community woodland here somewhere. Does that count?" She looked around, but all she could see was the park, and houses. "Speaking of the woods. What about when you were a feral? Y'know, before you got into all this doctor stuff. You must of done some cool stuff to pass the time." Realizing they've been standing by the bench for awhile, Zanna grabs Doc by the arm and pulls him along the side, in search of something else to do.

Ref Ref!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"Oh well uhh well.... well we hunted annnd slept and fended off rival packs and that was mainly it, I mean we did have a few activities to pass time but nothing major, mainly like tackle the one with the bone or keep away except it would be with a large bone, yeah there wasn't alot to pass time in the pack when you weren't on a hunt you were sleeping so it was pretty boring now that I think about it. But hey that doesn't mean we are we can have a ton of fun we just need to find it!"

Doc tried to sound enthusiastic while he was being pulled along the sidewalk.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Hmm... The feral life doesn't seem as fun as I thought it would be." They stopped at the corner of the street. "Sounds kinda...repetitive." Zanna pushed the button and waited for the crossing the light to flash green before turning back to face Doc. "They make it sound really cool in the movies though." She tilted her head to the side, bending one of her ears downwards, in deep thought. "Can't remember what it was called..." Across the street and down the road a strange machine could be seen, trudging along the street. Not that Zanna noticed.

Ref Ref!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"Oh well thats rariety for anything like a big hunt to happen, I mean fending off from a rival pack is probably the most exciting part"

Doc also didn't notice the machine in the distance.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Marine Fox wrote:"Oh well thats rariety for anything like a big hunt to happen, I mean fending off from a rival pack is probably the most exciting part"

Doc also didn't notice the machine in the distance.

"So no epic adventures through the wild wilderness? No swinging from vines like Tarzan? None of your daily life can directly be compared to 'Prideland' books?"
Zanna pulled Doc across the street. "Not that i read them, or course" She added.

Ref Ref!
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Shirosune wrote:Fenrir stared at Travis' paw for a moment before everything clicked for him. "Ah...right." He said quickly before grabbing the husky's paw and shaking it. "Fenrir Hinderson..." At this point he paused, feeling a little lost. This was a much more formal introduction than he was used to and on top of that, it was typically Valkyrie that handle this sort of thing. "So...anything interesting going on...?" He questioned after a moment, pulling his hand back and scratching at the back of his neck nervously, his unsure grin still in place.
Travis retracted her paw back to her side once she'd shook paws with Fenrir, spending the moment in silence, brooding over what to say to break the heavy silence that loomed over the atmosphere.
"Not really," she replied, feigning a cough with her left paw.

"...Oh. Well, there is...--"
ctcmjh wrote:
Esper wrote:Tesla climbed into the driver's seat next to Winch as he fired several globs of adhesive foam at mercury, who shrieked as he was stuck to the wall in a ball of glue, "Oh don't worry, Mercury, it'll desolve in an hour." the corgi chuckled, "Now let's go!"

The machine lurched forth a few steps, but soon regained it's balance and it began to walk down the street towards Fenrir and Travis, making a dull clunk with each step, "Hey!" Tesla called
Winch bounced eagerly in his seat, "Woo!" He called out as they began walking. He waved to Fenrir and Travis, "Hey! What's up?"
Travis, whom was caught off-guard by their unexpected arrival, had trailed off from her conversation with Fenrir, and had spent the second staring at the pets with the contraption that they were mounting instead.
"Hey," she waved, speechless as she continually stared in surprise and astonishment, awe-struck.
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Fenrir canted his head curiously as Travis seemed to just stop and stare at something over his shoulder before catching the call from behind. Turning to see what was there, the fox's ears dropped back and his mouth simply hung open for a moment, before the snippet of conversation he had heard as he passed by the group with Tesla and the others earlier replayed in his head.

"I-it's even worse than I imagined..." The vulpine near croaked out as his body began to tense up, especially at seeing the 'gun' like thing which was stationed in front of the ferret passenger. "Please don't be trigger happy, please don't be trigger happy..." He mutter quietly as he lifted one of his hands and waved at the two pets in the vehicle, giving a very hesitant and rather forced smile as he did so. "Y-yo!"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla was giddy, he loved seeing the reactions of others to his machines, "What's up!?" he shouted as he made the walker crouch down to the pets on the ground, "Nice to see you guys after yesterday, Mercury's fine." the corgi pulled his goggles down over his eyes, "We're going around the neighborhood and we have some extra room, want a ride?"

In his enthusiasm, Tesla bumped Winch, causing the gun to fire a big glob of glue-like foam into a nearby tree, it made contact with a loud WHUMP
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch smiled eagerly, bouncing a little in his seat. This just made it easier for Tesla to have bumped him. Winch was very trigger happy, so his little fingers were resting eagerly on the trigger. He laughed when the glob hit the tree, "Did you see that! We should set up targets or something!"
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

"N-no, I'll pass," she shook her head, slightly faltering from the turret's presence that had been enclosed by the distance.
I am not going to spend ONE second in a seat between these two nut-cases, she thought to herself, just moments before the huge glob nearly overwhelmed her. It's alarming velocity and sheer proximity had caused her to hit back against the ground, triggered by instinct to launch out from standing near the glob's path. How was she to know, at that distance, that it was a foam-like substance and not something else?
ctcmjh wrote:He laughed when the glob hit the tree, "Did you see that! We should set up targets or something!"
"Whoa-ho, oh no you don't!" Travis exclaimed, intercepting the trigger-happy pet as she took the time to regain her composure; a stern, albeit comical gaze ran from where she once stood in utter silence, bemused by her own self-conflict at the time, but since then discarded now that she's back on her paws.

"...I can't let the risk of someone getting hurt," she appended.
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Fenrir shook his head vigorously in refusal of the invitation, having no interest in getting any closer to that...that 'thing' than was necessary. He couldn't stop himself from flinching and ducking off to one side as he heard the 'gun' fire. Looking to see what had been hit and by what his instinctual dodge, the fox couldn't help an earlier thought from repeating itself in his head. 'Be wary of eccentric inventors.' The fox mentally noted before catching what the ferret had said, and the subsequent reaction from Travis.

"I'm with the husky, no more shooting the 'foam gun'." The vulpine called after a moment of processing everything. "What it's attached to is frightening enough as it is." The fox muttered under his breath afterward, debating inwardly as to whether or not he should be running away right now.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Oh you're no fun!" Tesla called as he made the machine rise again, "Well, I'll be seeing you!" he piloted the thing down the street as quietly as possible, "Oh! Travis, Mercury was mumbling something about you earlier, he sounded kinda confused." Tesla called back in afterthought

The corgi piloted towards Doc and Zanna, "Hey! I haven't seen you two around here before!" Tesla waved, "What's up!"
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

The trip had been long and exhausting, leaving both owner and pet tired, hungry, and thirsty but they'd made it; from a small apartment just outside London to a nice home in a quiet suburb far away from England and the rain which was almost a dream come true for Emily who only lacked a boyfriend for her perfect little life.

Until Mr. right showed up however there was always Tom, or Tommy (or any other name of that kind) to keep her busy, the labrador pup was still asleep in the back of the taxi the two had arrived in but Emily had no gripes with carrying her pup around, ever since she'd saved him from a puppy mill he'd melted her heart and given her a reason to be happy... not a bad price to pay for the easy life the puppy lead.

Tom stirred a little as he was picked up much like a child with his head resting on Emily's shoulder, supported by one arm while the other grabbed a suitcase containing a few things they'd need until the van carrying everything else arrived. They only had a few things, clothes, toothbrushes, and a few dog biscuits that were left over from the boat trip.

The house they were moving into was a little odd to Emily and would most likely be odd to the sleeping Tom as well once he woke up. It was like a bungalow but had a nearly flat gabled roof and a decked area at the front which was covered by an extension of the roof to be left nice and shady.

Knowing the pup would want to stretch a little, and probably 'mark his territory' after the long car trip Emily gave the labrador a shake, "Wake up Tommy, I've got to carry stuff inside so you go and run around a little bit.". The lab yawned and looked around groggily, barely registering the command as he was put down. The warm sunshine felt nice on his fur and even the brown collar he wore felt like it was too much.

Tom watched 'Mommy' take the things in before being shooed to go and play while she got everything sorted and bought some food in. It took a moment for the Labrador to decide what direction to head in but he soon made up his mind when he scented other pets in the air, along with hearing the workings of a machine close by...
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc smiled a bit from hearing the pridelands, he'd remembered alot of patients and their kids always talking about it, to a point it almost drove him nuts till he forced himself to read it. He didn't get what other's saw in it, to him it seemed like it might just be a spoof of the wilderness but all he thought was he'd never pick up the book again.

"Oh well uh no I guess not I mean we had adventures but nothing major like the pridelands, though a friend of mine did try to swing from a tree, to sum it up I ended up having to splint several apendages and remove alot of splinters heheh though it was the funniest thing to see him hit a tree like that and his reaction afterwords."
Esper wrote:The corgi piloted towards Doc and Zanna, "Hey! I haven't seen you two around here before!" Tesla waved, "What's up!"
After being across the street Doc immediately put his attention to the large mechanical beast walking up to them, he just looked on in amazement, maw wide open.

(OOC: sorry guys was with family this weekend.)
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Zanna made a face that looked like half a smirk, and half a grimace. "Ouch... Guess it doesn't pay to reenact Tarzan." Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open (somewhat like Doc's) in astonishment at the machine lumbering down the street. "Wow! That's awesome!" She pointed a gray furry finger at the machine as a wide grin spread across her face. "C'mon Doc." She grabbed his hand a pulled him quickly with her towards the giant metal automobile. "Hellooo!" The husky yelled to the drivers when she stopped next to them. She looked up to face them, holding her other hand to her forehead to shied her eyes from the sun. "That's probably the coolest thing I've ever seen! Ever. Just sayin."

Ref Ref!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla grinned manicly, loving the accolades, "Thank you, thank you!" he called, "But seriously, who are you guys? I'm Tesla, and this is Winch." the corgi pointed to the ferret and extended the ladder to the ground, "Also, we have some extra room, want a ride? We're exploring the neighborhood from fifteen feet above the ground. We have an adhesive foam cannon." Tesla said temptingly.

As the corgi pulled a few levers to adjust the balance rods, he accidentally fired the cannon, the glob landing near the black lab down the street, "Sorry!" the dog yelled to Thomas
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

When Zanna grabbed his paw Doc went along with her while holding down a light blush but quickly put his attention to the machine infront of them, which was being driven by a ferret and a corgi he was still in shock from the beast and stunned but felt it rude not to reply to the driver's.

"Oh uhh My name is Doc and this is Zanna, we're new here to the town."

When the machine fired a glob of some sort of foam Doc jumped a little, he was amazed that the thing even worked and now it shot foam!
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

"ugh! moo-oom! do i really have to wear this!?" Crimson complains as he shifts rather uncomfortably in his new suit "it's so darn itchy!" he says as he reaches in under teh shirt and scratches around only to have his paw swatted.

"stop that dear you're messing it up! now behave yourself and go an make a good impression! and try not to be a wallflower hmm?"

"fiiiine! but just so you know! i'm totally excluded from having to wear a suit for the rest of the year now!"

"we'll see about that dear, now off you go" she says and swiftly shepherds Crimson out of the house and into the outside world. he lets out a soft sigh and begins to make his way towards the twins house

rufinae spots him and walks on over "so, this is what you houspets do then aye? dress up all fancy and throw house parties?"

"what? no, no, err, well, not every day anyways this is more of a rare occasion kinda thing."
"ohh! i see, so whats the occasion?"
"a housewarming/ introduction of sorts"
"sounds interesting! mind if i tag along?"
"no, not at all, though, i think they might be a lttle puzzled as to why you wont be wearing clothes to an event where they asked for such, or at the least a nice collar."
"well, i have my band!" he says and holds up his arm "this is fancy enough im sure! heheh."
with that crimson shrugs with a smile and leads the way "I'm Crimson by the way"
"pleasure to meetcha' Crimson, my name is rufinae."
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Momentarily, as things began to slowly calm down, Travis had readjusted the contents of her personage, briefly meddling with her headphones until they fell to rest on a light and comfortable area around her shoulders, brushing the specks of dirt and tarnish off her cherished cap -- wearing it all the while.

"He was muttering things... about me?"

Travis brooded over that for a second shortly before shrugging it off, unintentionally callous, later to rejoin Fenrir, lethargic at her approach. "Hey," she called out to him in such a manner, as if meant to ask, "Are you alright?" Embodying the serene atmosphere that enveloped the area, once again, with her own composure and stances, it almost felt safe to assume that Travis would've continued trudging indifferently in spite of crossing paths with a tornado, in more ways than one, despite having been startled by one earlier.