Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

ChewyChewy

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by ChewyChewy »

If Honey weren't here, Vanilla would have taken this opportunity to go home. This was getting ridiculous, and disturbing.

Well, she wasn't going to start crying as well, that was for sure.

Honey didn't speak, but tried to comfort Beta and Lucky as best she could, waiting for them to talk about what was upsetting them.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

It's okay, it's okay...let it out, let it out said Beta, all the time crying himself. Lucky, Lucky...it's okay. The best thing to do is to talk. Do you want to talk to me first, or should I...go first...*sniff*
Zander

Post by Zander »

"its all my fault! If i hadn't of thought of the stupid idea to make a D*** tree-house he would still be here, and none of this would have happened!
Lucky's grief turned into anger, not to Beta but to himself, he blamed himself for his brothers death.
Lucky's Anger turned back into sorrow as he let go of Beta and fell on his knees, still crying.
"Its me..."
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Zander wrote:"its all my fault! If i hadn't of thought of the stupid idea to make a D*** tree-house he would still be here, and none of this would have happened!
Lucky's grief turned into anger, not to Beta but to himself, he blamed himself for his brothers death.
Lucky's Anger turned back into sorrow as he let go of Beta and fell on his knees, still crying.
"Its me..."
Honey and Vanilla were startled at Lucky's yelling.

"Who...?" said Honey in a hushed voice. "Who would still be here...?" She was trying not to cry herself, and mostly succeeding.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Beta seemed shocked. Lucky...you asked me about siblings because...(if it's a he then...it's his brother (I 7) )...Lucky, I want you to calm down, and tell me about your brother.
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

Situated behind a tree himself, Sebastian was suddenly envious of Vanilla being clothed in green-- Red fur wasn't exactly camouflage when you're surrounded by greenery. He didn't look, but caught something about 'siblings' between sniffles, before hearing Lucky yell. Grief and... Guilt.

He wondered if what was going was something he didn't understand because he didn't have any brothers or sisters. Of course, Vanilla and Honey were siblings, so he expected empathy from them; or at least from Honey, judging by Vanilla's stoic expressions up until then.
RG; Seb & Dahlia
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome decided to leave for the park. His dad was cleaning up the house, and it wasn't so peaceful. He wanted to relax in peace so he climbed the first tree he saw when getting into the park. He didn't see or hear anything out of the ordinary, so decided to simply relax.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Lucky was still crying, but tried to stop enough to talk normally.
"W- Well about nine months ago me and my br- brother went outside to play, and i insisted we go into the woods, we hadn't been in there before and it seemed like a very fun place to play, after building a few small things out of sticks I had the stupid idea to build a tree house..." Lucky had to stop crying again to go on.
"So... we started to build the floor in a nearby tree, he was up in the tree laying them down, while i passed logs i found laying around up to him. After we finished the floor we could walk around on it and it was stable. *sniff* And when he started on the first wall, i think the balance went off on that side of the floor, and it fell out of the tree with him,*sniff* he started screaming and holding his right leg, when i looked at it it was severely bleeding. I started to cry and ran out of the forest to go get my mom, and she came and picked him up with the car and brought him to the vet." It kept getting harder for Lucky to talk.
"I was told to wait at home for him to return, and i got a phone call from my mom that said he was all bandaged up, and he just broke his ankle. She then gave me a stern lesson on why she told me not to go into the woods. And then said that they were on the way home.
It was a 10 minute drive from the vet to my house, and when i hung up i looked at the clock to see what time they would get back. So i waited, and waited until finnaly it had been 15 minutes PAST what time they were supposed to get back. I didnt know- at... that time that a s- semi had ran a stoplight and hit the passengers side where my brother was sitting. The-"
Lucky started to cry again
"They said that he- died on impact and my mom was ok.
If i had known that would happen if we went into the woods, i wouldnt have even left the house. It was my idea to go into the woods and my fault that he died."

Lucky wrapped his arms around Beta again. Crying harder than ever now.
Last edited by Zander on Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Lucky...there there, you poor thing. Beta held onto Lucky as tightly as Lucky held him, and he cried as well. It was a sad story that Lucky spoke of.
Lucky, you can't blame yourself for that. If you dwell on it, it will haunt you forever, and your life will...well let's just say it won't help you later in life. Your brother is looking down on you right now. He doesn't want you to be sad.What do you think he'd say if he saw you like this?
Zander

Post by Zander »

Lucky thought about the question a little as he cried.
"O-Ok..." Lucky let go of Beta
"Thank you. your the only one that has cared enough about me to help me out."
"If- if you want to, i could try to help you out with something about you."

Lucky looked up at Beta with a smile that said "Thank you"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

You're a brave dog for telling me all of that, Lucky. I'm proud.

Beta knows that he's done good, but he can't help but cry about his own past. Well, back when I was a cub *sniff* I was born into a pack of wolves in a zoo. My father was the alpha male of the pack. But that's all I know. He died on the day I was born. I don't know how...but he...I never knew him... Beta tries to talk, but all he can do is cry. But there's more than that... he manages to stammer out before he bursts back into tears.
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Its okay, it feels better when you let it all out, trust me." Lucky gave Beta a soothing smile.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Thank you *sniff* Lucky...well, the son of an Alpha male is meant to take after his father. Normally the father helps with this...but mine couldn't help me, because he...wasn't...here...*sniff*... Beta remembers what he says vividly. My pack was unforgiving. To them, it didn't matter that I had no father. They put pressure on me to get by on my own...to life for myself...but I was just a cub, and no matter how many times I asked for help, no-one, not even...my own...mother................ Beta starts weeping again.

I went hungry, I went thirsty, the only way I could survive was by stealing food and water from the pack...but they were angry when I did this and would sometimes try and attack me. I knew that the only way I wanted to live my life was away from the pack...so I tried to escape. And every time I tried to do this, Bob...bless him...caught me, told me that everything would get better, and put me back. He tried talking to the wolves. They would never listen.

And then, one day, I tried to escape from the zoo altogether. And I almost made it, but I got stuck in a hole. All the other wolves...they ran after me...I almost died on that day. Lucky.........my own pack.........tried to kill me!
Beta throws himself face down on the ground and weeps. And he cries, and cries, and cries. And then Bob...right before they reach me...he frees me from the hole and saves me. And at that point he knew I couldn't stay there any more. The zoo allowed him to adopt me as a pet, and he retired. On that day, he deferred from wolf traditions, and gave me a name. He called me Betawolf...because

Because you were no alpha wolf, but you weren't too far behind.

Dad? Is that...you? Beta runs at Bob, and he falls into Bobs open arms. Dad...the memories...they hurt so much! said Beta as he wept.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Honey couldn't keep from crying anymore. How could so much pain and suffering be in the pasts of these two? What had they done to deserve it? She tried to comfort them as best she knew how, but she wasn't sure if there was anything she could do. She was glad that Beta's owner had come, and that he had been able to comfort Lucky, but she felt so helpless.

Vanilla wasn't crying. She was angry. What was the matter with these two? Lucky with his "I killed my brother, waaah" attitude, and this big tough wolf bawling like a baby when he clearly wasn't one anymore? It made her sick.

She didn't stop to think of how fortunate she was that nothing like either situation had happened to her, even though what had happened to her was bad enough. At least she didn't CRY all the time, not anymore, at least.

She was, however, no longer afraid of Beta. If his owner hadn't come right then and there she might well have given him a piece of her mind, and she would have hoped he'd have a good appetite for it. Right now, though, she just wanted to go home and not come out again--no good ever came of leaving the house here. EVER.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

Despite the further crying, not just louder, but echoed by Honey as well, Sebastian found himself... Surprisingly apathetic. He felt badly for Beta and Lucky of course, but didn't feel sad himself, which concerned him more than the issue itself. He wondered why it was so unrelatable to him, if Honey cried just hearing their stories. He shifted off of the tree trunk, and started to quietly say "I'll just...", but didn't finish the phrase. He followed through with the action instead, and excused himself through a gap in the bushes with a soft rustle.
RG; Seb & Dahlia
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Vadiant wrote:Despite the further crying, not just louder, but echoed by Honey as well, Sebastian found himself... Surprisingly apathetic. He felt badly for Beta and Lucky of course, but didn't feel sad himself, which concerned him more than the issue itself. He wondered why it was so unrelatable to him, if Honey cried just hearing their stories. He shifted off of the tree trunk, and started to quietly say "I'll just...", but didn't finish the phrase. He followed through with the action instead, and excused himself through a gap in the bushes with a soft rustle.
Vanilla couldn't help a very soft growl. She was not going to be left alone, not now. She followed Sebastian to where he'd gone.

"Oh, no you don't!" she whispered through her teeth. "You're not going anywhere. You are not leaving me alone here with the waterwork festival here."
PF chars

--Phoenix

Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

"Oh, but!..." Sebastian started, trying to explain himself like he'd been caught trying to steal something. Catching himself after the brief surprise though, he said in a hushed voice, "... But I won't cry. ... Can't, I mean." He corrected himself, when he realized the first version sounded so callous. "And I don't think I can help them, as is. It's... The past." He didn't explain, but the meaning wasn't much beyond that-- there wasn't anything that could be done to change the past.
RG; Seb & Dahlia
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Vadiant wrote:"Oh, but!..." Sebastian started, trying to explain himself like he'd been caught trying to steal something. Catching himself after the brief surprise though, he said in a hushed voice, "... But I won't cry. ... Can't, I mean." He corrected himself, when he realized the first version sounded so callous. "And I don't think I can help them, as is. It's... The past." He didn't explain, but the meaning wasn't much beyond that-- there wasn't anything that could be done to change the past.
Vanilla felt like facepalming for the fact that he didn't realize that not crying was a GOOD thing.

"Listen to me very carefully, as you seem to be the closest thing to a sensible pet out here except myself," she said in a hushed voice. "They're both lost. They can't be helped by you or me or anyone else. The last thing they need is more crying. But I can't go home without Honey, and I can't be the only voice of reason here, and I can't go to YOUR home if you leave. Therefore you're staying put until Honey and I go home."
PF chars

--Phoenix

Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Suddenly, Zack sighed. "You know what, forget it. We can do pretending someother time. Why don't we just walk around the neighborhood and see if we meet up with any of the others?"
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

"Okay. Lets go..." Zappa was brought on the sudden change but was going to bother with it...
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

"Or, better yet, let's go to the park..." Then, he started heading toward the direction of the park.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa nodded and followed him. He kept a close pace but began to fall short on breath.

"Sure... couldn't be to bad... as long as I'm with you," he said nuzzling into her with a little orange in hand, that he had found on the counter.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"Okay!" She said as she put the DVD in the player. She grabbed a blanket and walked back over to him, to the couch.
bixlow

Post by bixlow »

Monty strolled around the park as he often did, picking up sticks and carrying them in a bundle under his arm. He had developed the habit of gathering sticks far before he could now remember, though that was only 4 years ago.
When he finally came across a small brook, he dumped his pile and began sticking the sticks into the cool damp mud.
He continued to wander the park for a while, until his sharp ears perked at some noise in the distance, he slowly creeped up and watched the scene unfolding between both the Cake sisters, and Beta. He wanted to head over and greet them, especially the big guy, but he did not dare cross Vanilla...
... biscuit?...really?
Monty: S-7/P- 4/E-6/C-7/I-4/A-5/L-9/
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

"... Okay." Though it was a harsh reality, Sebastian knew Vanilla had a point in what little good more crying would do, now. He didn't often think of himself as a voice of reason, but... when everyone else around you is in tears, the title seemed to come by default. He wondered what about Vanilla left her unaffected as well, but pushed it out of his mind-- he was thinking about emotion here, not some kind of virus. She was very persistent when she wanted to be, compared to just agreeing with her sister, he noted as he turned carefully back the way they'd come.
RG; Seb & Dahlia
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Vadiant wrote:"... Okay." Though it was a harsh reality, Sebastian knew Vanilla had a point in what little good more crying would do, now. He didn't often think of himself as a voice of reason, but... when everyone else around you is in tears, the title seemed to come by default. He wondered what about Vanilla left her unaffected as well, but pushed it out of his mind-- he was thinking about emotion here, not some kind of virus. She was very persistent when she wanted to be, compared to just agreeing with her sister, he noted as he turned carefully back the way they'd come.
Vanilla took a deep breath, then sighed.

"I apologize," she said to Sebastian. "It didn't occur to me that perhaps you might need to be home, or at a different destination, by a certain time. It was rude of me to force you--I shouldn't have, and I apologize."

She didn't ramble on further by explaining herself. She'd done as much already anyway. Still, she hoped he could and would stay, at least until she and Honey could go home--or until the wolf and Lucky could go home, which more or less amounted to the same thing, as Honey's pretend game was pretty much DOA by now.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Bolly

Post by Bolly »

I'm so sorry about this, guys...look at me, I'm a wolf, crying like a cub. What a sight this must be to behold...but...calm down, Beta...calm down...
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

bollythewolf wrote:I'm so sorry about this, guys...look at me, I'm a wolf, crying like a cub. What a sight this must be to behold...but...calm down, Beta...calm down...
"It's okay...." said Honey, sniffing back her own tears. "I can understand the pain you must have gone through.... Just let it all out, it's okay...."

It is NOT okay.... thought Vanilla angrily, but she managed not to speak this aloud. What a spectacle he's making!
PF chars

--Phoenix

Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

The apology from Vanilla surprised Sebastian a bit, perhaps more visibly than it should have, but he shook his head 'no' all the same. "Don't worry about it. I wouldn't have come out here if I had somewhere else I really needed to be.", he pointed out, since the walk here had been his suggestion in the first place. Not his best idea when he thought about it, based on how it had gone thus far, but still. He pulled a slight smile despite himself and the mood, as a sort of token 'No worries' gesture, if the words weren't enough. "I'll stay right here.", he said more in the general sense; considering 'right here' was still mostly obscured by bushes.
RG; Seb & Dahlia
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Vadiant wrote:The apology from Vanilla surprised Sebastian a bit, perhaps more visibly than it should have, but he shook his head 'no' all the same. "Don't worry about it. I wouldn't have come out here if I had somewhere else I really needed to be.", he pointed out, since the walk here had been his suggestion in the first place. Not his best idea when he thought about it, based on how it had gone thus far, but still. He pulled a slight smile despite himself and the mood, as a sort of token 'No worries' gesture, if the words weren't enough. "I'll stay right here.", he said more in the general sense; considering 'right here' was still mostly obscured by bushes.
Vanilla did not appreciate his "no worries" attitude. She was apologizing, and he should have accepted. She knew full well it had been his idea, she wasn't that forgetful--but it had been rude and wrong of her to force him to stay against his will regardless of whether he had somewhere else he needed to be at that moment.

Still, what was done was done, and he was staying. She didn't like his attitude, which she found patronizing, but he was still staying. She merely nodded once in acknowledgment and then turned away from him to watch the others from her hiding place.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

The nod, while all that was needed, seemed to carry some frigidity with it. He wasn't sure why, but Sebastian had a feeling Vanilla was somewhat upset with him now, as well... He rationalized that perhaps he just didn't understand how she thought, and left it at that. Either way, all semblance of the smile had dropped from is face as he looked on as things unfolded in silence.
RG; Seb & Dahlia
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

After abit they reached the park. For some reason, Zack started walking along the main trail...When suddenly, he heard the sounds of crying. Turning to Zappa, he asked, "Do you hear that?"
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Okay...I'm calm...I'm calm. Beta had calmed down, and he had stopped crying. He turned to face Lucky, and he crouched down to his level. Lucky...every place I've lived I've met many pets, but I've never...told my story before. It feels good. It feels like I've got a load off of my chest that has been there forever. So thank you, Lucky, for asking me about siblings when you did...it made me remember. I can tell that it has helped you as much as it has helped me.

Beta then stood up, speaking as he did so. And guys, I'm sorry for all of this mess that I've causWHOAAAAA- As Beta stood up, a low-hanging tree branch caught on his collar and tore straight through it. It pulled it straight off of his neck, and in what can be described as a 'catapult effect', as the branch moved up, it sent his tag flying into the air. NO!!!!!!!! screamed Beta, as he lost sight of his tag. Awwwwwwww...£&%$£@!!!!!!! This day...it's getting worse... Beta tried to speak, but it was hopeless, as the loss of his tag sent him back into tears.

I've...had that since I was a cub...*sniff*...Dad gave it to me on the day he adopted me... Beta could not help but cry. His tag was important to him. It was given to him by Bob on the day that Beta was adopted. It had been moved to every collar that he had worn since then, and the loss of it brought more despair to a day that had already been filled with tears.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zack_the_husky wrote:After abit they reached the park. For some reason, Zack started walking along the main trail...When suddenly, he heard the sounds of crying. Turning to Zappa, he asked, "Do you hear that?"
Zappa nodded adn moved through some bushes and noticed Honey and Vanilla, and a few other pets. He moved back to Zack and pointed then signalled not to speak up.
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Zack nodded and looked at where Zappa was looking. Seeing the scene at hand, Zack whispered, "I don't think I've ever seen the wolf guy before. What the heck is he crying about? And- Oh...Honey and Vanilla are here. Well, I could find out what's wrong with the wolf and that other guy. If only Vanilla wasn't here, too."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

bollythewolf wrote:Okay...I'm calm...I'm calm. Beta had calmed down, and he had stopped crying. He turned to face Lucky, and he crouched down to his level. Lucky...every place I've lived I've met many pets, but I've never...told my story before. It feels good. It feels like I've got a load off of my chest that has been there forever. So thank you, Lucky, for asking me about siblings when you did...it made me remember. I can tell that it has helped you as much as it has helped me.

Beta then stood up, speaking as he did so. And guys, I'm sorry for all of this mess that I've causWHOAAAAA- As Beta stood up, a low-hanging tree branch caught on his collar and tore straight through it. It pulled it straight off of his neck, and in what can be described as a 'catapult effect', as the branch moved up, it sent his tag flying into the air. NO!!!!!!!! screamed Beta, as he lost sight of his tag. Awwwwwwww...£&%$£@!!!!!!! This day...it's getting worse... Beta tried to speak, but it was hopeless, as the loss of his tag sent him back into tears.

I've...had that since I was a cub...*sniff*...Dad gave it to me on the day he adopted me... Beta could not help but cry. His tag was important to him. It was given to him by Bob on the day that Beta was adopted. It had been moved to every collar that he had worn since then, and the loss of it brought more despair to a day that had already been filled with tears.
"Oh, for CRYING OUT LOUD!!" barked Vanilla, storming off in the direction that the tag had gone flying. It had covered quite a distance, to be sure, but she knew a lot about physics and so was able to predict based on its trajectory where it might be found.

The others were almost out of sight when she spotted it, caught in the branches of a tree. Grumbling, she climbed up the trunk and onto a limb, getting sticky with sap and almost slipping from the branch when she reached out for the tag. She didn't manage to grasp it, but instead it fell out of the tree.

Growling, Vanilla let herself fall, staining her knees with the grass. Her legs almost buckled under her, as she picked up the tag and stormed back.

She looked a fright when she returned. Grabbing the wolf's paw she forced the tag into it. "HERE, you big baby! Here's your stupid tag! Will you stop CRYING already?!"

Honey was shocked at Vanilla--too shocked to say or do anything.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Beta was stunned. He didn't know whether to thank Vanilla or slap her round the face.

V-vvvvv-vvvvanilla...? T-tth...thank you...so so much....th---thth---this tag means sss--s-s-ssso much to me...but your lack of empathy for people...and your anger...basically, I would move from where you are standing. I may be about to slap you in the face and I won't be able to control myself if I do.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

bollythewolf wrote:Beta was stunned. He didn't know whether to thank Vanilla or slap her round the face.

V-vvvvv-vvvvanilla...? T-tth...thank you...so so much....th---thth---this tag means sss--s-s-ssso much to me...but your lack of empathy for people...and your anger...basically, I would move from where you are standing. I may be about to slap you in the face and I won't be able to control myself if I do.
Vanilla got scared again, backing off and looking in Honey's direction. Was this wolf a psychopath too? Now she regretted bothering to help at all--better a crybaby than another PSYCHO....

"You stay away from me!" she said once she was out of range, unable to hide the fear in her voice. "And stay away from my sister! Honey, take me home! Now!"

Honey looked back and forth between the two before rushing over to Vanilla and getting in front of her.

"Please don't touch my sister," she said nervously to Beta. "She meant well--she's just been through a lot herself, you don't know...." She turned to Vanilla. "We're going, don't worry. Come on."

They started off, Vanilla in a hurried pace.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Beta just stood there for a few seconds, taking in all of what had just happened. He then realised what he had said to Vanilla and he dropped to his knees. I just...I just threatened to slap her...didn't I? Oh god...why did I do that...I'm not violent...I wouldn't hurt a fly! But I...I really just did that...oh god...

Beta starts looking around at everyone. But what she said to me...how she acted...I was in a bad state...right? As he speaks, he moves his head quickly from pet to pet. It wasn't that bad...threatening to do that...I had every right...I did, I'm sure I did...Lucky...Seb...it wasn't that bad...was it? It was like he was trying to justify doing something that simply could not be justified. And as he turned his head, he ended up looking straight into Bob's eyes. Dad...Dad...........what have I done...uuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrr... and his voice trails off. Why does everything...look so...blurryyyyyyyy

Beta falls flat on his back. His voice stops altogether, and he lies there, unconscious.

Beta...Beta...BETA?!??!?! Bob runs towards Beta and crouches down beside him. He...he's out cold...HELP!!! SOMEONE, ANYONE, I NEED HELP!!!
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

bollythewolf wrote:Beta just stood there for a few seconds, taking in all of what had just happened. He then realised what he had said to Vanilla and he dropped to his knees. I just...I just threatened to slap her...didn't I? Oh god...why did I do that...I'm not violent...I wouldn't hurt a fly! But I...I really just did that...oh god...

Beta starts looking around at everyone. But what she said to me...how she acted...I was in a bad state...right? As he speaks, he moves his head quickly from pet to pet. It wasn't that bad...threatening to do that...I had every right...I did, I'm sure I did...Lucky...Seb...it wasn't that bad...was it? It was like he was trying to justify doing something that simply could not be justified. And as he turned his head, he ended up looking straight into Bob's eyes. Dad...Dad...........what have I done...uuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrr... and his voice trails off. Why does everything...look so...blurryyyyyyyy

Beta falls flat on his back. His voice stops altogether, and he lies there, unconscious.

Beta...Beta...BETA?!??!?! Bob runs towards Beta and crouches down beside him. He...he's out cold...HELP!!! SOMEONE, ANYONE, I NEED HELP!!!
Honey stopped, concerned again about Beta.

"Honey, what are you doing?! Run! Before he comes to!" cried Vanilla.

Honey moved her head back and forth. She hated feeling helpless.... But Vanilla wouldn't go anywhere near Beta now, not even when he was unconscious, and what was there that Honey could do for him, really? Other than maybe tell their dad, though it wasn't as though he were a professional anything, maybe he could call someone....

Reluctantly, Honey continued to follow Vanilla home. It seemed clear that Beta was unstable--possibly less so than Zack, but still unstable. And had he been trying to JUSTIFY what he'd threatened to do to Vanilla? All Vanilla had done was get him back his tag which meant so much to him. Granted she had been a bit tactless and rude, but she certainly hadn't gotten VIOLENT. Why did they keep running into unstable people who picked on Vanilla all the time? Vanilla was never going to come out of her shell at this rate.

Maybe they SHOULD just move away....
PF chars

--Phoenix