Joys And Sorrows

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Re: Joys And Sorrows

Post by 0404 »

McFly wrote:I need a job.
who doesn't?

Joy:fun Tech-club meeting, I got the power supply for computer, two ddr ram and sound-card for the prizes.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Sorrow: Smoke outside from fires means I can't go outside today. :(
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
PhoenixAsper

Post by PhoenixAsper »

FIRES?!? :shock:

Sorrow: WHERE is kurowolfe?! :? :( :?
Cm4F

Post by Cm4F »

Started Accutane yesterday morning. Calls for both Joy and Sorrow.
Joy: Acne will be gone in like three months.
Sorrow: The side effects are very dry skin and extreme sun sensitivity. It has a lot of other side effects which make the drug a hazard and it is a government operated program. So it's blood tests and visits to a doctor every month for the next six months.
I hope it's worth it.

Has anyone else used it before; if so did it work well?
ImageImage

I fought dyslexia, and I won!
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

PhoenixAsper wrote:FIRES?!? :shock:

Sorrow: WHERE is kurowolfe?! :? :( :?
Not near where I live, but you know how wind works....

Those in the middle of the fires apparently lost their homes, though.... :( Praying for them.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com

Post by 0404 »

Sorrow:I miss heared the schedule of Track and filed meeting, so by that I missed gym class in the morning.
joy: I found my hat in lost and found!
sorrow:minor workhazard accident happened to me..I picked up a burning hot screw with glove that had a hole in electronic class, so I got huge blister on my thumb.
Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

You don't need a job, you need money.

Joy: I'm feeling better for the most part. No fights or stressful events this week. There are still a few things that irk me but it is better than usual.
Sorrow: I'm unemployed so I have much time left yet I have nothing to spend it on. I am so deathly bored!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Joy:My job is pretty awesome (as far as jobs go) so far.

JOy:Going to the Detroit Electronic Music festival

Super-awesomeness: I have no idea why but Public Enemy is going to be performing

sorrow:going to miss the memorial day weekend cookout at my grandparents house
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Sorrow: An assumed security breach at Blizzard made it easy for "hackers" to enter people's Diablo 3 accounts without much difficulty and take all their stuff, including me.

Joy: The security breach has been solved(So they say,) And blizzard support is amazing, so most people's accounts will be restored, woo.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Ew, horrible when that sort of thing happens, still glad to hear you'll be getting your stuff back Tiggy.

~

Sorrow: My wireless keyboard has died on me, which really bites considering how much that thing cost.

Joy: I have many nice replacements to choose from already in my possession, including the Logitech G11. Might not be wireless anymore, but at least my keyboard is still a beast, right?

Umm...?: Haven't been sleeping 'right' lately and I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing right now. Not sure how to explain the whole situation, it just involves a really really off kilter sleep schedule.
Wolfy

Post by Wolfy »

Joy:almost all exams done now

Sorrow: still one last geography one to do *tsss*

Sorrow. my computer still wont play my one of my old command and conquer games, the software has cracked and needs to be patched.

Joy: as I don't know how to patch stuff I shall just install it on my newer computer
I WUV MAH KITTIES!
zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

Sorrow: Well Summer decided to come...I tan so easy I end up like bacon ;^;
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single minute of it.

Post by 0404 »

sorrow:Some jerk just kept hitting me with dodgeball at my head purosefully while he was sitting at corner in gymclass. I just ignored him and I got hit two dozen times. hitting back isn't my ethic so I just stayed in calm and concentrated on the game. I didn't gave him a response otherthan saying **** you. I hope this doesn't happens again.
joy:other than that, everything is alright.

Mod Edit: Please do not evade the profanity filter. If you must self-censor, please completely obliterate the offending word with asterisks. Thanks!
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Well don't say anything to him either. If it wasn't part of the game, you should've moved closer to the teacher.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!

Post by 0404 »

Sub teacher was there and he didn't know what was going on. lot of odd things happen when Sub teacher teaches. I could have told him, but nahhh. but next time for sure.
JeffCvt

Post by JeffCvt »

Joy: Put in an application for a new job.
Sorrow: Did that because I may have been let go from my other one and not even know it.
Sorrow: The new job (If I get it) will be paying less per hour.
Joy: However, I have a friend who works there and according to him, I can probably work more hours and even exceed the amount I was making despite the lower hourly rate.
Joy: Even if I don't, I have a few lawns that I will be mowing all summer that will help make that up anyway.
Joy: Best of all, the shifts will end up working out better for when I start band camp the beginning of August.
Jeff "Clavy" Civit
Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

Ambivalent: I have a job again... less time for myself but I need money anyway.
yehoshua

Post by yehoshua »

Joy: my anniversary of being a member of these fantastic forums. Thanks to everyone for being such great forumites and friends, I would also like to thank penguins for being Canadian.
Sent from my conifer.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Joy: I'm 17, about to learn to drive (in my country, that's minimum age), at ready to fly or fall in the future, I guess.

Joy; I tried volunteering at some place awhile ago, and they've got back to me now I'm 17. Woo, part time work~~~

Joy: Star Wars the old Republic is an alright game, I like it. :)

Sorrow: exams are still on, and I'm confident in any of them.
Cm4F

Post by Cm4F »

Joy: Just Graduated High School as the 2012 Valedictorian with a 4.0 LIKE A BOSS!!!!!
ImageImage

I fought dyslexia, and I won!
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Sorrow of the day: We had to bury our pet dog, Mitsy. She was 89 dog years old according to the vet and she just couldn't eat anymore, sadly. She was Half-Terrier. The family was sad, but happy that she lived a long life. /salute
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Sorrow: all the paperwork needed to get into grad school is harder to figure out than expected, and there's a lot of it. I don't think my mom's happy with me right now...

Post by 0404 »

GameCobra wrote:Sorrow of the day: We had to bury our pet dog, Mitsy. She was 89 dog years old according to the vet and she just couldn't eat anymore, sadly. She was Half-Terrier. The family was sad, but happy that she lived a long life. /salute
Rest In peace..

joy:had a good track and filed meeting again.
joy:I'm the top 5th long-jumper in the city
joy:I was suprised at my self because I ran 100m in 12.37
sorrow:some minor injuries and muscle cramps
joy:I'm qualified for provincial meeting
I'm just too tired...
JeffCvt

Post by JeffCvt »

Joy: So today, I perfected a new cymbal move that I have been working on for a few days. It's pretty neat, and original.(Well, I haven't seen it before, that's not to say it doesn't exist.)

Sorrow: That came at the cost of two giant bruises, one on each arm. I will probably have them for at least four or five days based on past experience.
Jeff "Clavy" Civit
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Joy: Got the chance to go see Men in Black III with my Dad today, first time in a while we've had a chance to do something together.
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Sorrow: I work 9:30-5 tomorrow, and 2-10 on Monday. Two eight hour shifts, on the day before Memorial Day and on Memorial Day. In other words, on the days when everyone and their brother will be packed into the grocery store to buy cookout supplies. Fffff-

Joy: I get holiday pay for Monday. Time and half, woo!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Joy: my family celebrates memorial day by going to Famous Dave's. They do the barbecue for us.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Joy: I just got to record 'Le Scarpe al Sole', a 1935 war movie. That was the very first movie my father got to see at the theater when he was a kid.
Sorrow: had to stay awake 3:10am to 4:40. *dies*
Wolfy

Post by Wolfy »

Sorrow: Learning more bad things about someone and just when I thought they couldn't be any worse than what they are now. These revelations are a lot worse than most things that have been done by that person, so much worse that I actually feel like throwing up. And I have a stomach of iron.

Anger: trying to help my sister revise for a science exam tommorow but dad turned the tv on and switched the volume right up.

Sorrow: My friend hasn't been on hotmail for months. I wanna talk to him again :cry:
I WUV MAH KITTIES!
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

If these things are or could be construed as being about someone from the forums, it is probably best not to discuss them here.

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
Wolfy

Post by Wolfy »

I can assure you Diss that the person has never even visited this site and probably hasn't ever even heard of it.
I WUV MAH KITTIES!
Chrispy

Post by Chrispy »

Joy: started messing around in 3ds max with no set idea of what I wanted to do, and three hours later, ended up with the best project i've made yet.

Joy: won a sushi dinner in a bet with a friend on whether "battleship" would tank in the box office.

Sorrow: I was recently let go from my place of employment of two years for reasons they have yet to tell me. My boss never expressed any serious issue with my work method or work ethics, so this comes as something of a shock.

Sorrow: there has been a large surge in bear sightings in our county recently, and last night two dogs were found dead. I'm going to be keeping a close eye on my pup, and stay indoors at night. This isn't the first time this has happened, we've got cougers, brown bears, black bears, and a whole mess of big nasty animals up here.
zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

Sorrow: Reading to much Creepypasta is bad for the brain, I'm leaving the internet forever so I can't read them anymore.

WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF?!
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single minute of it.
Foxstar
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Post by Foxstar »

Sorrow: Took back one pair of pants because they were two long. Bought two new pair, one of which was missing the button at the fly, so I took them back (without receipt) and swapped them out for a new pair. Halfway home, realized the new pair is too small, so now I got to go back again and hope I can swap them out for the third time, agh.
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Sorrow: I hate my mom.

Post by 0404 »

Penwrite wrote:Sorrow: I hate my mom.
ahhhh, I know how you feel, but isn't hate too much? :(
yehoshua

Post by yehoshua »

Sorrow:I'm sick
Sorrow: Tomorrow's field trip was canceled due to riots.
Sent from my conifer.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Joy: I get to see O'death play at a crappy bar by my parents house tomorrow for 5 bucks

Joy:Had an extended philisophical conversation with one of my older fraternity brothers that really helped me get my head straight.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
DismayWolf

Post by DismayWolf »

Sorrow: Jaw has been "popping" into place, yay for dentist appointment tomorrow

Joy: I found a shiny blue rock in my yard, identity of rock is still to be determined..............preeeacious....
ImageImageImage
Wolfy

Post by Wolfy »

Uber joy: Had my last exam today...I...I'm free. I'M FREE! WHOOT

Joy: Didn't find out my grade but my finance teacher told me he was extremely happy with my result. Finally some good news. I don't expect I did as well as I did in my other finance exams but it should still be a high grade.

Joy: Mummy dearest bought me Pokemon movie Black and white on DVD. Soon my collection shalll be complete *Manic laughter*

Sorrow: So tired...*collapses*

Joy: Finally caught a Vulpix. Shoved it in the daycare centre with a Ditto. MAKE BABIES YOU INSOLENT WHELPS!
I WUV MAH KITTIES!