Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Athlon2736

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by Athlon2736 »

jackson was walking down the road and heard this. He ran over to Zeke, looking quite worried, "ZEKE!?!" he called out now running full bore.
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Athlon2736 wrote:"I think just the party but that not for a while," he said thinking. He leaned on her and yawn again, still thinking, "Honestly, I don't know.... by the way you fur is comfy right now.."
Morrigan purred as he leaned on her, "Thank you." She said, "And I think that after we drop the presents off at the clubhouse, we can go back to your house for cocoa, or cider." She said, worrying about Zappa in the cold.

-
ChewyChewy wrote:"You're welcome...." said Vanilla, feeling she should have known that Liz wouldn't see the flaws with the picture. It was primarily cut and paste, and very crude.

"I knew you'd like it," said Honey. "Vanilla didn't make it for anyone to see, but when I saw it I told her you'd love it."

"All right, Honey...."
Liz smiled, "I do love it! It's absolutely beautiful!" She said. She knew it was no Picasso or Da'Vinci, but she still loved it so much.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa smiled and looked up at her, he cheeks reddened, but not from blush, "OHhhhh~~ that sounds so nice... nice warm Cider~" he said.

(lol he's totally got a cold now)
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke tried to sit up once again and succeeded, clutching his arm "Owwwww...." he felt the blood trickle through his fingers "J-Jackson..." he sniffed as he saw him running
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Jackson got over to him and crouched next to him, "You'll be okay... let me see," he said moving his his hand away.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak waved slowly as Heth departed, still blushing a bit. He shok his head and turned to Awesome, and asked ''Are you completely sure you're alright?''

Aethon in the meantime, had been messing with the s ow, and listening to Rendak and Awesome, and suddenly thought to Morrigan 'Hey Morri! Do you think you could get the crystal now?''
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa smiled and looked up at her, he cheeks reddened, but not from blush, "OHhhhh~~ that sounds so nice... nice warm Cider~" he said.
Morrigan nodded, "Yes, some warm cider sounds wonderful." She said. She heard Aethon, "Zappa, I need to get something from Rendak before we go home."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Liz smiled, "I do love it! It's absolutely beautiful!" She said. She knew it was no Picasso or Da'Vinci, but she still loved it so much.
Vanilla couldn't help a small smile herself, seeing Liz so happy.

"If you want it, it's yours," she said. She figured Liz would appreciate it more than she herself did.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa kinda looked really happy at that thought, cheeks alittle more reddened now, "Okay~ I looooook forward to it~~~" he said, his eyes half closed now.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa kinda looked really happy at that thought, cheeks alittle more reddened now, "Okay~ I looooook forward to it~~~" he said, his eyes half closed now.
Morrigan nodded. They had walked for a minute, and were fairly close to Rendak and Awesome, "Rendak." She called to him as she approached.
-
ChewyChewy wrote: Vanilla couldn't help a small smile herself, seeing Liz so happy.

"If you want it, it's yours," she said. She figured Liz would appreciate it more than she herself did.
Liz smiled, "Of course I want it!" She said, taking the picture, making sure to handle it with the utmost care, "I really do love it so much!" She said.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Vanilla smiled. "Merry Christmas, Liz."
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla smiled. "Merry Christmas, Liz."
Liz smiled a big, Christmasy smile, "Merry Christmas, Vanilla."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"Aww, that's so sweet!" said Honey.

"All right, Honey...." said Vanilla.

"I wish I had Dad's camera so I could preserve this moment."

"All right, Honey...."

"This is the true Christmas spirit, right here."

"All RIGHT, Honey...."

Vanilla turned to Liz. "I am glad you like it."
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Liz giggled at Honey's joking. She looked to Vanilla, "Thanks, Vanilla. And I made something for you too, but well, I was planning on giving it to you at the secret Santa thing, so I don't have it on me." She said, "I also have something for you, Honey!" She said.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Liz giggled at Honey's joking. She looked to Vanilla, "Thanks, Vanilla. And I made something for you too, but well, I was planning on giving it to you at the secret Santa thing, so I don't have it on me." She said, "I also have something for you, Honey!" She said.
"Awesome!" said Honey. "Do you have THAT on you?"

Vanilla considered Liz's words to be as much as an admission that Liz was NOT her Secret Santa, which might prove just as well, but she didn't want to say anything.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

44R0NM10 wrote:Sly sighed inwardly at hearing Seb's response. As they walked towards the movie isle, Sly answered him though. "Besides Awesome losing his tag at one point, nothing too bad." He began, whilst trying to think of a better way to get out of Seb's sight. "What about you and Dahlia?"
"Well, Dahlia doesn't talk about it, but I think she's been kind of sad," Seb said as they reached the aisle. Slowing his pace slightly as he browsed down the rows, tapping at different things on the shelves, he continued, "I've been good, though, aside from the ice. ... I really don't like the ice." Though he left it at that, Seb imagined himself slipping like he had this morning, and stuck his tongue out in disgust at the very thought. As he tabbed though the different sections, he seemed to think about it a moment longer before adding, "... I guess it's worth it for the holidays, though. Being together with the ones you care about, and all."
RG; Seb & Dahlia
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:"Awesome!" said Honey. "Do you have THAT on you?"

Vanilla considered Liz's words to be as much as an admission that Liz was NOT her Secret Santa, which might prove just as well, but she didn't want to say anything.
Liz shook her head, "Nope! Maxie, Morri and I dropped off our presents yesterday." She said, "We were all there decorating the place anyways." She said.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks yawned softly as he wandered down the street. He held the package in one hand and his other served to balance it. He'd forgotten where he was supposed to bring it, so he was hoping a visual aid would help. It wasn't working though, he must have circled Radiant Gardens twice now...

He stopped in front of his house, and sat down placing the package beside him. His chin met his hands, and he stopped and looked at his one arm. He wiggled it a little, and it tingled with pain. "Morrigan... of all the people I could have had as my secret santa... it's the one person I knew nothing to little about." He glanced at the package, and nudged it a little with his elbow. "Well... I hope they like it anyways... once I find them..."
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak turned in the direction if the voice and saw Morrigan and Zappa, and waved at them, yelling in return ''Greetings Morrigan, Zappa!''

Aethon in the meanwhile was looking for something in his many drawers and such. t
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Upon hearing what Seb mentioned about Dahlia, Sly couldn't help but wonder about Awesome. What if he was a little depressed as well? He hadn't spent much time alongside Awesome. Sly looked out at robot/fantasy movies in particular, slowing down as well. "Yeah, I understand..." Sly said, thinking about Rendak above all. He quickly added a small fact he'd noticed about Awesome lately though. "Awesome's not been going out much, less then usual I mean."

Awesome looked down as he saw Morrigan and Zappa. He wasn't addressed, and he didn't quite know what he could say anyway. As per usual, he began fiddling with his tag as well.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Liz shook her head, "Nope! Maxie, Morri and I dropped off our presents yesterday." She said, "We were all there decorating the place anyways." She said.
"Okay then, I'll wait," said Honey. "I wouldn't feel right getting mine before Vanilla gets hers anyway."

"You don't have to feel that way," said Vanilla.

"Nah, it's better we get them at the same time."
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa smiled, "Morning Rendak, How are you?" he said.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak extended a paw in greeting, and said ''Hello Zappa, how do you fare today?''

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

"I'm Go-o-o-" he started before sneezing suddenly. He sniff and smiled, "Good.... just need some hot cidar or something."
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks yawned as he wandered around some more. He still couldn't find the one he was supposed to give this gift too. He noticed some people outside of a house and recognized them right away. Well... one of them. He'd had a conversation with Winter before. He walked over, fumbling to get his good hand free of the present he was carrying, but his wrecked arm refused to support it's weight. He smiled softly once he was close enough to be noticed. "Hey. How's it going?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:"Okay then, I'll wait," said Honey. "I wouldn't feel right getting mine before Vanilla gets hers anyway."

"You don't have to feel that way," said Vanilla.

"Nah, it's better we get them at the same time."
Liz nodded, "Yeah." She said, "I can't wait to see who my Secret Santa is! What about you two?" She asked.

-

Morrigan frowned a bit at Zappa's sneeze, "We need to get you out of the cold soon. I don't want you to develop anything this close to Christmas." She told him. She looked to Rendak, "Rendak, I require your crystal. I'm planning to study it, and try to find a way to free Aethon." She told him.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Liz nodded, "Yeah." She said, "I can't wait to see who my Secret Santa is! What about you two?" She asked.

-

Morrigan frowned a bit at Zappa's sneeze, "We need to get you out of the cold soon. I don't want you to develop anything this close to Christmas." She told him. She looked to Rendak, "Rendak, I require your crystal. I'm planning to study it, and try to find a way to free Aethon." She told him.
"I can't wait either!" said Honey.

"I can," said Vanilla. "I reserve judgment until I see what the gift is."

"Oh, that's really in keeping with the Christmas spirit, Vanilla," said Honey teasingly.
PF chars

--Phoenix

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

At Morrigan's request, Awesome's attention turned back to the conversation. Surely this was just some sort of game...although, he wasn't sure Morrigan was the type for this sort of thing. His tail was between his legs nervouslyly (almost in some state of minor fear), but he seemed somewhat interested. He was almost ready to simply ask about this 'crystal', although avoided it...just in case it was what he thought...a little something he was afraid of.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak suddenly lifted his eyebrow questioningly and then said ''I thought there was no way to break the seal....but if you think you, then here'< as he took off the crystal from his collar and handed it to Morrigan

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke held up his arm "Aghhh" he groaned "Its not broken or anything but I do think it will need stitches" he bit his lips "I-I don't like needles" he shook his head at the thought "I never really have..."
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa nodded, "Okay. The clubhouse, drop off the present then we'll wisp ourselve back to the comfort of a house."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Rendak wrote:Rendak suddenly lifted his eyebrow questioningly and then said ''I thought there was no way to break the seal....but if you think you, then here'< as he took off the crystal from his collar and handed it to Morrigan
"Thank you, Rendak. I can't promise anything, but I will try to break the seal." Morrigan told Rendak.
Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa nodded, "Okay. The clubhouse, drop off the present then we'll wisp ourselves back to the comfort of a house."
"That sounds very nice." She told Zappa as she clasped the crystal onto her own collar, and walked with him towards the clubhouse.

-
ChewyChewy wrote:"I can't wait either!" said Honey.

"I can," said Vanilla. "I reserve judgment until I see what the gift is."

"Oh, that's really in keeping with the Christmas spirit, Vanilla," said Honey teasingly.
Liz giggled a little at their conversations, as she always did, "I'll be happy no matter what the gift is. It's the thought that counts." She said.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak smiled and replied ''Very well, hopefully you can break it...''

Aethon was sitting in his favorite chair, looking at a picture in a wooden hand crafted frame. He noticed he felt something as the crystal was tranffered to Morrigan, and the crystals color changed to whitr since Morrigan was a spirit ''Oh yay...a step closer....

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Vanilla didn't say anything, but she felt that "it's the thought that counts" was all too often used as an excuse to give an inferior gift--which made the phrase ironic because in that case there was minimal thought, only enough to give someone something at all.

However, she did give Liz something she'd made that she herself considered inferior but that Liz was able to appreciate, so...perhaps there was something to it after all.

Vanilla tried to avoid it, but she couldn't help smiling at Liz's words.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla didn't say anything, but she felt that "it's the thought that counts" was all too often used as an excuse to give an inferior gift--which made the phrase ironic because in that case there was minimal thought, only enough to give someone something at all.

However, she did give Liz something she'd made that she herself considered inferior but that Liz was able to appreciate, so...perhaps there was something to it after all.

Vanilla tried to avoid it, but she couldn't help smiling at Liz's words.
Liz smiled, her tail flicking around as it always did. After a few seconds, "So are you two excited for Santa's visit tonight?" She asked. Liz truly did still believe in the whole Santa thing.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome upon seeing what had just happened was slightly curious, Normally, he held it back, although this time he though he had a responsibility to find out. After all, His brother could be involved with somebody who...best not think about it. "...Rendak..." Awesome slowly, and timidly finally asked. "...Why did Morrigan take you collar tag?"
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak turned his head toawrd Awesome and worried as Awesome,knew nothing about the fox spirit who resided inside. He then said ''Why do you ask?''

Aethon hummed to himself and suddenly asked Morrigan, who could now hear him without having to communicate via thought ''So....did you think of any ways The seal could be undone?''

Zander

Post by Zander »

They all three reached Lucky's house, Lucky walking up to the SUV and pulling out his gift, already wrapped in neat little colored square patterned gift wrapping. A little red bow sported on top.
Bella pulled Max over to the front door, where she opened it and walked a little inside, she pointed to a halfway decently sized box, also wrapped and as heavy as ever. "There it is! good luck."
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
The Game

Post by The Game »

Winter looked at Mareks and couldn't put a name to his face. "Hey person I sorta kinda remember!" she greeted him. "It's going great! Don't you just love winter?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Zander wrote:They all three reached Lucky's house, Lucky walking up to the SUV and pulling out his gift, already wrapped in neat little colored square patterned gift wrapping. A little red bow sported on top.
Bella pulled Max over to the front door, where she opened it and walked a little inside, she pointed to a halfway decently sized box, also wrapped and as heavy as ever. "There it is! good luck."
Max followed Bella and laughed a little bit when she told him, "Good Luck" He picked the box up, and carried it. He could carry it, but it was pretty heavy, "Alright, let's get to the clubhouse!" He said enthusiastically, but it was obvious that he was using his strength to carry the box.
-
Rendak wrote:Aethon hummed to himself and suddenly asked Morrigan, who could now hear him without having to communicate via thought ''So....did you think of any ways The seal could be undone?''
Morrigan thought to Aethon, 'I don't have any ideas right now. But I will need to study the seal for a while before I even come up with a hypothesis.' She told him.