Mods can close this now.

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

Private Elliot

Mods can close this now.

Post by Private Elliot »

Yeah Err, Val is going to make a fanfic, but with characters that me and a couple other people made up, kinda like a RP, but Val makes it happen. Since it might be a while i decided to write this for some backstory about my two characters.
You can find it here http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... f=12&t=840
BOLD means words that are shouted or said with extra emphasis(Spelled right? IDK).
Characters thoughts.
and a bunch of stars ******* mean a scene change...

-Babylon Gardens: The Day of the move, Elliot's Condo.
Elliot was peacefully sleeping, after the "Goodbye" party yesterday had exhausted him. He slowly opened his navy blue colored eyes to see some green ones staring right at him.
" AHH!! " Elliot shouted as he jumped what looked like a foot in the air. Then he sighed as he recognized Tegan, his feline Maine Coon friend.
"Did you really have to do that?" He asked, the annoyance clearly showing in his voice. “‘Course I had to, had to wake you up somehow." she replied back, with a smile that showed mischief. "Remember? We are moving to Terrace High today." Elliot suddenly jerked his head to his bedside clock, which read
9:37 AM
"CRAP!" He exclaimed, "We're late to pack!" He jumped out of his bed, and quickly grabbed his suitcase, which was full to the brim with Elliot's belongings. "Wait, how did ya get in here anyway?" he added, with a quizzical look. "Your mom and dad asked me to, they were too busy packing. Silly humans, always waiting 'till the last minute." she giggled a bit, after saying this. "And I packed your stuff for you, since I figured that you'd forget." "Thanks, Tegan." Elliot looked behind her, "Is that the moving van?" "Yeppers, we have 25 minutes until we leave!" Tegan almost Sqeee'd with anticipation, but didn't want to hurt Elliot's highly sensitive ears. "I can’t believe we are leaving this place... at least TH (Terrace High) is pet friendly."
"COME ON PETS IT’S TIME TO GRAB OUR STUFF IN PUT IT IN THE TRUCK!" Tegan stiffened at the sound, but recognized the voice of Elliot's mom.
"Ready to go?" Asked Elliot, who was already walking out the bedroom door.
"...Yeah... Let’s GO!" Tegan yelled, as she pushed by Elliot and ran toward the truck.

There is more of this, but I just wanted to post this out there before added the second part. Which would more backstory.
Last edited by Private Elliot on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Teh Brawler

Re: Terrence High - Elliot's And Tegan's Backstory.

Post by Teh Brawler »

ANOTHER RP FF THESE THINGS ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE

Keep up the good work man. :D
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Well Terrence High isnt really a RP... But sure.
I'm Anxious for Val's opinion on this, i dont know why, but i am.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Private Elliot wrote:Well Terrence High isnt really a RP... But sure.
Mer.......RP FF FF?
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Teh Brawler wrote:
Mer.......RP FF FF?
Sure... Lets go with that. A Roleplay Fanfic Fanfic.
Er, really its just some backstory. Will add to this when i get back from school tomorrow.
The reason why i posted this 'cause it was in my head ALL DAY. Plus when my teacher asked me a question, and since i wasnt paying any attention i shouted out
"PEANUT BUTTER"
And... now i am in trouble.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Private Elliot wrote:
Teh Brawler wrote:
Mer.......RP FF FF?
Sure... Lets go with that. A Roleplay Fanfic Fanfic.
Er, really its just some backstory. Will add to this when i get back from school tomorrow.
The reason why i posted this 'cause it was in my head ALL DAY. Plus when my teacher asked me a question, and since i wasnt paying any attention i shouted out
"PEANUT BUTTER"
And... now i am in trouble.
......*snrk*

Sorry to hear that.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Yes. I know.

Throughout the day i came up with maybe 5 or 6 different ways i could write the next part...

7 hours gives you alot of time.
valerio

Post by valerio »

*snrkt*, sorry, I'm really sorry to hear that you've been in trouble, Private, but just visualizing the situation is making me giggle. Not making fun of you, I swear... Then again, you could have incidentally started some extra fandom for being concentrated on something soooo much interesting such as Housepets!
As for the fic's ficcie, I am honest-to-God ubertouched by it! I like it and you just set a new record (Rick contributing with characters being the untoppable one!!!), being the first one to write it before *I* start. 'Tis funny and heartwarming.
One minor observation, tho: it's TERRACE High. Please fix it ;)
Last edited by valerio on Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

valerio wrote:*snrkt*, sorry, I'm really sorry to hear that you've been in trouble, Private, but just visualizing the situation is making me giggle. Not making fun of you, I swear... Then again, you could have incidentally started some extra fandom for being concentrated on something soooo much interesting such as Housepets!
As for the fic's ficcie, I am honest-to-God ubertouched by it! I like it and you just set a new record (Rick contributing with character being the untoppable one!!!), being the first one to write it before *I* start. 'Tis funny and heartwarming.
One minor observation, tho: it's TERRACE High. Please fix it ;)
Fix'd.
Well, having ADHD makes me think about something that i like alot, and usually, i start getting different ways something could have played out.

I love me my commas. So Dont be surprised, if i use them like this, it just doesn't make since if it is not, like this.
Okay that is a dramatization, but still. I also noticed that i edit my posts alot...
like i edited this a total of 3 or 4 times now...
Last edited by Private Elliot on Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
valerio

Re: Terrace High - Elliot's And Tegan's Backstory.

Post by valerio »

Mmm, interesting that our heroes' parents should move from such a nice pet friendly community... I guess that they wanted to get closer to the city, new job and all. Yesh, intriguing possibility... But it's my guessing again at work, sorry Private! :oops:
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

valerio wrote:Mmm, interesting that our heroes' parents should move from such a nice pet friendly community... I guess that they wanted to get closer to the city, new job and all. Yesh, intriguing possibility... But it's my guessing again at work, sorry Private! :oops:
No need for :oops:.
Yeah, you guessed right really so you get a cookie!
Or you can get nightstick'd in the face! Your choice :D
But you get a high five for guessing right
valerio

Post by valerio »

I thank thee for keeping me away from my dentist, Private. *correctguess hifive*
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Maybe i will update it tonight... YOU WILL NEVER KNOW
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Alright! :D Cool! 8-) Elliot's putting on the 'fics now.
Heh. Look at that... I started an actual Housepets! fan-fic.
https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 70#p131370
Also:
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Trying my best, as a fellow member of Housepets! Anonymous
valerio

Post by valerio »

Private Elliot wrote:Trying my best, as a fellow member of Housepets! Anonymous
superlol! :lol:
Hello. My name is Valerio.
I write Housepets ficcie.
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

valerio wrote:
'Ello e'very one... My name's Elliot, and i wrote a fanfic about Housepets!
*gasps in the crowd*
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Private Elliot wrote:
valerio wrote:
'Ello e'very one... My name's Elliot, and i wrote a fanfic about Housepets!
*gasps in the crowd*
Hello, my name is Brawler, and I......wrote five fanfics.

*women pass out*
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

PART 2: Flashback. You might want to grab a box of tissues.
It was one year ago when at Elliot’s part of the Condo, there were 5 knocks on the front door. Elliot was still awake at the time, which was 1:25 am. “Stupid insomnia…”
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
“Wha… Who would be up… other then another insomniac...?” Elliot’s voice trailed off as he stood on his toes so he could see through the peep hole. He saw a police officer, and a light brown colored dog, with a dark spot over his yellowish eyes, and both of them in uniform. “Ah… crap…” Elliot mumbled, wondering if he did anything wrong. He opened the door, and noticed their sad, pitiful look on their faces. That look is never good. Elliot thought to himself.
Fido looked the golden retriever up and down. He had a strong build, but he could tell by the way he stood that we was also caring, but wasn’t afraid to defend himself or someone else. He would make a good police dog… Fido thought to himself as he stood in the doorway awkwardly.
“Are you friends with a cat named Tegan?” the officer asked. Elliot stiffened, but nodded. “We have some bad news for her, we would have told her ourselves, but we think it would be better if someone close to her broke the news.” Said the police dog, who was fidgeting with his hands. Elliot’s mind panicked for a second, but then he quickly calmed his mind. Nothing bad happened to her, he thought, She’s fine… But Elliot could not shake the feeling that he was lying to himself.
*** Tegan’s part of the Condo***
Tegan heard the doorbell ring. She quickly checked her bedside clock, which read “1:31am”. She lay in her bed for a few moments, and then got out of bed. She heard the sound of her parents’ soft footsteps as they walked down the stairs. Then she heard them call her name softly. “Tegan… would you please come down here?” They sounded sad, and that quickly made Tegan worried, and she grabbed a wooden stick, just in case she would have to defend herself. She slowly stepped out of her room and took in the scene. There was Elliot, sitting on the couch next to some dog wearing a police vest. Her parents were standing next to a police officer, looking up at her. When Elliot spotted her, he quickly looked down, but not before placing a very sad look on his face.
“Um… Tegan?” Elliot said slowly and carefully. The way he was talking worried Tegan, and she quickly ran down the stairs. “I have no real easy way of telling you this…” His voice trailed off once again. Tegan stiffened. “Do you remember your mom and dad? I mean your biological ones.” He saw her eyes change to worry, and he guessed that she knew what was coming. “They… they are no longer… Among us anymore.” “What does that mean?” Tegan asked, shaking in fear of the answer. “They… died… in a car crash…” Tegan’s face twisted into shock, and tears started swelling up in her eyes.
The ground beneath her disappeared, so did everything else in the world. She broke down crying, and hugged Elliot, putting her sobbing head ageist his chest. He was shocked by this gesture, but less than a half of a second later, he returned the embrace. “Fido said that it was quick… and painless. They couldn’t have left this world any better than that in their scenario.” A few seconds later Elliot said in an attempt to comfort her. The words made her feel better a tiny bit, knowing that they didn’t feel any pain. Tegan’s owners watched the hug, with sad looks on their faces. Elliot had stayed up all night with her, as she could not fall back asleep. At around 7 ‘o clock, Tegan had gone over her shock, and looked at Elliot. He had fallen asleep. Tegan cuddled up next to him, and fell asleep almost instantly.
A few days later, they had a funeral for her birthparents. Almost every pet in Babylon Gardens came, even though they barely even knew her. A Periwinkle colored cat stood by Tegan, and placed a hand on her shoulder, to comfort her. At least people care… she thought to herself. She wanted to say some parting words, but nothing came out of her mouth. Elliot came by her and hugged her once again.
At least I have you… Elliot, my best friend who I do indeed love.
ONE MONTH LATER ******
“Elliot, it’s amazing how you made her happy again!” Tegan’s mom told Elliot, who was surprised how fast he was able to turn Tegan to her old happy self. “Ah, no need to thank me. I would have helped her anyway.” Elliot replied, blushing at the praise. “By the way, tickling helps cheer cats up it seems, as it worked on her.” He said, chuckling. “You really are a good dog, and a good friend to her.” Said her mom again, having Elliot blush once more. “Like I said before, it’s really nothing. You don’t have to buy me Mercedes-Benzes that I can’t even drive!” He laughed at his own joke. Then the memory became black and white, and Elliot was bought back into the present.
Hold it spy dont touch that Word doc!11
Last edited by Private Elliot on Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Aww, the poor dear!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Lucky she can count on Elliot!
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Thankfully, with the help of Elliot she has recovered. She still thinks of them from time to time, but she learned to just not let things of the past bring her down.
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

*women pass out*
Val wrote WAAAY more than that. They would probably explode.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Private Elliot wrote:

*women pass out*
Hello, my name's Valerio, I--
*town gets evacuated*
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

valerio wrote:
Private Elliot wrote:

*women pass out*
Hello, my name's Valerio, I--
*town gets evacuated*
You shoudha seen what they did to Sinder!
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

I gotta say, that's an impressive back-story. Sad too. I almost cried ...

... almost ...

... don't look at me! :cry:
Also:
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

lightwolf21 wrote:I gotta say, that's an impressive back-story. Sad too. I almost cried ...

... almost ...

... don't look at me! :cry:
SSSTTAAARRRRE

STARE STARE STARE
Kidding. Itsnot done yet.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

B-Bu-But.......

GRAPE'S NOT PERIWINKLE
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Teh Brawler wrote:B-Bu-But.......

GRAPE'S NOT PERIWINKLE
But she is lavender ... and periwinkle can also be called 'lavender blue.' :ugeek:
Also:
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

lightwolf21 wrote:
Teh Brawler wrote:B-Bu-But.......

GRAPE'S NOT PERIWINKLE
But she is lavender ... and periwinkle can also be called 'lavender blue.' :ugeek:
thatsthejoke.jpg