HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

D-Singer

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by D-Singer »

Blood didn’t move an inch as the dragonoid removed his bindings. But once he was finally free, he slowly took several steps back, maintaining direct eye contact the entire time. More mental pictures flashed though his head. Blood blinked a few times and predictable cocked his head to one side, his expression didn’t change. Curious, but far more wary, Blood declined. Despite the absence of any malevolent intentions, he didn’t quite trust his captors enough to be greeting one in the customary canine way.

“It wants a greeting from me.” He said flatly to answer Rav’s question. Blood raised his head a little. “I don’t even know if you can understand me. But if you can show me what you’d like me to do, then why don’t you show me why we’re all here?”
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Megawolf

Post by Megawolf »

Kyle had watched the dragonoid intently as she supplied food and water to each of the pets. Although he was thirsty and could use a bite to eat, he refrained from partaking of the nourishment offered by the alien. Every fiber of his being resented this captivity, and now that the processing seemed to have come to an end, he was beginning to feel more agitated by the second. Even so, the actions of the elderly-looking dragonoid certainly didn't seem hostile compared to what he had just been through.

They do seem to be going to a lot of trouble to make sure we are well cared for. I watched Star Trek too, though. If there's one thing I learned, it's that being held against your will by unknown aliens is generally a sign of hostility. For all we know, they could be planning on using us as test subjects for some kind of bizarre experiment.

Kyle watched as the alien removed Blood's bindings, and was relieved to see that he didn't seem to plan on attacking her. As much as Kyle wanted to be as far away from these aliens as he could get right now, the demeanor of this one made him want to not see her harmed. Additionally, an attack would probably activate the pain-inducer in the centipede-device in Blood's head. After seeing what that thing had done to Rav, Kyle didn't want to see anyone else subjected to such torture.

Seeing the dragonoid unbind Blood calmed Kyle's nerves a bit and he realized that he wasn't helping his situation by refusing to eat. Reluctantly, he started to eat the food and drink some of the water. Kyle slumped a bit as he drank from the water bottle, feeling uncomfortable using something he had always associated with caged rodents and lagomorphs. When he was finished, Kyle lay down on the sleeping mat in his kennel. He was exhausted from the stress of being processed and could use some rest.
My RP character:

RV: Kyle - Strength: 7, Perception: 5, Endurance: 7, Charisma: 4, Intelligence: 8, Agility: 5, Luck: 6
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“It wants a greeting from me.” He said flatly to answer Rav’s question. Blood raised his head a little. “I don’t even know if you can understand me. But if you can show me what you’d like me to do, then why don’t you show me why we’re all here?”

Well, give it a greeting DOG! Rav says in his best Dr. McCoy impression.
This is a first contact situation, we want to put are best paw forward!
Rav nearly dances in his kennel with jealousy an excitement, as the dragonoid speaks with the pets alpha.
Megawolf wrote:They do seem to be going to a lot of trouble to make sure we are well cared for. I watched Star Trek too, though. If there's one thing I learned, it's that being held against your will by unknown aliens is generally a sign of hostility. For all we know, they could be planning on using us as test subjects for some kind of bizarre experiment.

Rav turns around to face Kyle, holding the fur of his chest like he was wearing a vest, or perhaps suspenders.
Perhaps, purrrhaps not.. My dear friend. but lets not focus on hitting us with those negative waves so early in the capture Moriarty? must you always hit us with those negative waves. can't you think positive an righteous that every thing is going to work out for the better?
Rav suddenly felt the fur on the back of his neck rise, at what he was sure was Blood face-pawing behind him, thinking, " Rav's done zoned out reality again. "
Umm an it's not like the human's haven't used us for the very same thing...

"Grandma" tilts her head off to the side as blood speaks, then rotates it back so that it is now tilting to the other side, as she listens to the pets speech.
She settles back upon her haunches, combing her long whiskers.
an image of an earth-like world appears, orbiting a blue sun. must be a neutron star.
next image shows the dragonoids spreading out along the Equator, then the tropical zone. along with earth, sheep, goats, cattle an horses. apparently they have already seeded the world with hoofers.
Next a group of Dragonoids all bundled up in survival gear, spreading out in the temperate zone of the world. "Grandma" hugs herself an shivers..
An image of Earth with it's yellow/red sun. then the pets on earth.
The scene flashes back to the world with the blue sun.
Then it shows the pets that are brought to this world, spreading out all over it's surface. farther north an south, than the dragonoids want to go.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Matt just made it home and closed his door
Maybe I should have stayed there.
Matt was feeling kinda lonely now. He sighed and decided to lay down since there was nothing to do
_________
Cole stayed silent the whole time and wasn't really paying attention. He was too wrapped up in his thoughts.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Huh, wonder where everyone went?

Dmitri and Viking were the only other pets in the kitchen

Hey DMitri I can split after we eat if you want. I know it's getting a little crazy with all the pets.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky smiles at Skate's disregard of fear since, he was a fox and tips his cap barely up a bit so he can see better, feeling a little bit more comfortable.

"Yeah that soun-"

Lucky's good ear twitches for a split second and he spins around seeing in the distance another pet, a cat. (Per8)

"Another pet behind us, at the corner, looks to be a cat."

He turns his head to Terrelius.

"Friend of your's?"
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

“No.”he said not even turning around.

“Maybe when I talk to him, but.. never mind.”he said. At almost instantly, he was in front of Widget.
“Why the staring?”he said laughing.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
Construction Boots

Post by Construction Boots »

At the moment that Terrelius had approached Widget his attention was on the two name plates placed over the stop side on the corner he stood upon which meant he didn’t notice him at first. To most it may seem as if he was begin rude and simple ignoring Terrelius but just like that Widget snapped to attention as he locked eyes with Terrelius and a paw pressed out towards him. “Hi, I’m Widget and I was told that I’m to be careful of strangers but you’re a pet which means you’re not a stranger. Right?” For a moment a look of thought shown across Widget’s features as he gave this some thought only to fade as he started talking again. “Sorry I have trouble hearing sometimes so if it looks like I’m ignoring you I’m not I just cannot hear all that well.”

As he stood there staring at Terrelius he was so very excited about having just meet a other pet having grown up around mostly humans and only having spent time with pets a total of eight times in his life this was just amazing to him. Oh the questions he wanted to ask this dog, like what did it like to do for fun? Has it ever been on a train or been to another state, does it have brothers or sisters? Are they nice? Oh his mind was a flare with ideas and thoughts.
Ok so I'm secretly a mouse who lives in a boot. What you have never seen rescue rangers before?

Widget's stats: S- 4, P- 4, E- 8, C- 4, I- 5, A- 10, L- 7

Inky's stats: S- 6, P- 5, E- 4, C- 6, I- 6, A- 7, L- 8
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

“I'm Terrelius Light. You can call me Terrell. Nice to meet you.” He bowed.
Suddenly, his head snapped to the left, looking into the bushes. He slowly stepped toward them. Then he eased up. The smell of roses was all but familiar. He knew what it was instantly.

“Rose.”he said,falling to the ground unconcious.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"What th- Terrelius!"

Lucky immediately sprints over, and kneels beside the unconscious Terrelius, then he looks at the cat

"What happened!?!?"

As he say's this he look's back over Terrelius trying to see what's the matter
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Matt was fast asleep in Cole's bed
_______

Cole just was so sad. He wondered what Matt was doing right now
Knowing him, he's proabably messing with someone or something.
He chuckled lightly.
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Terrelius lied there. The bush rustled.

“Terrelius. I knew you were okay.”
A woman stepped out. The smell of rose filled the air. She hugged Terrelius for a minute, then turned her attention to Lucky.
“Who are you? He seems to like you.”
she said smiling.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote: "Grandma" tilts her head off to the side as blood speaks, then rotates it back so that it is now tilting to the other side, as she listens to the pets speech.
She settles back upon her haunches, combing her long whiskers.
an image of an earth-like world appears, orbiting a blue sun. must be a neutron star.
next image shows the dragonoids spreading out along the Equator, then the tropical zone. along with earth, sheep, goats, cattle an horses. apparently they have already seeded the world with hoofers.
Next a group of Dragonoids all bundled up in survival gear, spreading out in the temperate zone of the world. "Grandma" hugs herself an shivers..
An image of Earth with it's yellow/red sun. then the pets on earth.
The scene flashes back to the world with the blue sun.
Then it shows the pets that are brought to this world, spreading out all over it's surface. farther north an south, than the dragonoids want to go.
Blood’s dull stare shifted over to Rav and his weird acting, then back to the alien before him. “Regardless, I’m not letting that happen to me.” Yet another series of images played through the coydog’s mind. Views of another world basked in an entirely different light, being artificially populated by earth’s native, hoofed animals. The aliens in heavy looking outfits covered with gear, the Earth and its red sun as he knew it, it’s pet populations, then finally seeing those animals working in the alien world’s more arctic regions.

Blood shook his head and blinked. “Ok…” He turned to Rav and the husky behind him. “...Basically, they’re taking domestic animals from earth and using them on their own world. Apparently they don’t do too well in the cold parts of where they live, and need us furry, warm-blooded aliens to do work for them. Evidently they don’t have animals acclimated to cold weather existing on their planet already... ”

He took a deep breath and let it out through his nose, again licking off a tiny bit of his namesake. “Alright. So that’s it, huh? That’s what you’re doing with us...” Blood crossed his arms, beginning to show his irritation at what was happening. “So we’re never going to see our families and friends on Earth ever again?”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Blood shook his head and blinked. “Ok…” He turned to Rav and the husky behind him. “...Basically, they’re taking domestic animals from earth and using them on their own world. Apparently they don’t do too well in the cold parts of where they live, and need us furry, warm-blooded aliens to do work for them. Evidently they don’t have animals acclimated to cold weather existing on their planet already... ”

Well! that sounds just grrreat! How many pets get to explore strange new worlds. when are we going to arrive at are new world, an start are new adventures!!
Tally Ho! an all wat wat!!

Rav barks excitedly, drooling on the clear wall dividing the kennels.
D-Singer wrote:He took a deep breath and let it out through his nose, again licking off a tiny bit of his namesake. “Alright. So that’s it, huh? That’s what you’re doing with us...” Blood crossed his arms, beginning to show his irritation at what was happening. “So we’re never going to see our families and friends on Earth ever again?”

"Grandma" seems to laugh, an shakes her long whiskered head.
A vision of the dragonoid's raising puppies on the new world. An the two species getting along together.
Swishing her long tail.
A vision of pets from Earth, fighting, attacking an running away from the Dragonoids.
Causing her to shake her head again. Then showing the scars she has received on her body for rebellious pet attacks.

a vision of Young Dragonoid's, being shown how to doctor an care for pets. performing various procedures an procurements upon them.
then after a pause.
A vision of the pets back on Earth.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Marine Fox wrote:"What th- Terrelius!"

Lucky immediately sprints over, and kneels beside the unconscious Terrelius, then he looks at the cat

"What happened!?!?"

As he say's this he look's back over Terrelius trying to see what's the matter
''Oh my God! Terreh!'' Eva exclaimed, getting up quickly and hastily making her way to the fallen Husky mix canine and put her arms underneath his head, raising him up to her face. ''Terry! Terry! Y' alright son? Oh God...'' Eva said worriedly. He still had a heartbeat, which meant that he could have received something into his senses and sparked an allergic reaction. He did remember he said 'Rose', but was he referring to the flower....or a person?

Nevertheless, Eva had to revive him. As a vet she was already prepared for emergencies like this. She sunk her hand into her coat pocket and got out some smelling salts designed for pets. She raised the tiny black canister over Terrelius' nose and waved in small intervalic motions.

''Terreh! Terreh! Wake up mah boi...say something please!'' Eva called out desperately.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

“Rose.” Terrelius whispered. “Oh, she's alive.”

“Yes I am. I missed you Ring. Huh? Who are you? Who's Terrelius?”
A red eyed woman walked out of the bushes. She was breathtakingly beautiful.
“I'll wake him.” she said, taking him over from Eva.

“Ring. What have you done?” she whispered into his ear.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
Construction Boots

With a nod of his head and a smile across his muzzle Widget dropped his paw back to his side as it has been ignored. He had started to speak again but stopped short as Terrelius’s attention was drawn towards a nearby bush his head having quickly turned in that direction before his body followed in tow of this direction. Something clearly had caught Terrelius’s attention which as he approached the bush he just stopped dropping into unconscious state falling to the concrete sidewalk. This had gotten the attention of others as a fox had come running over kneeling beside the unconscious Terrelius.

The fox had turned looking to Widget questioning what had just happened, but he wasn’t sure himself his muzzle opened to speak but no words came out. Worry clearly shown upon his features as to what had happened did he do something wrong had he hurt this dog. In all the chaos taking place a female stepped from the bushes and another came running from across the street the latter of which pulled something from her pocket and placed it beneath his nose. He could make out some of what she was saying but all the noise and the chaos had him very confused as what to do or what was going on.
Ok so I'm secretly a mouse who lives in a boot. What you have never seen rescue rangers before?

Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky looks at the cat

"Ok, just go inside and get some help, would'ya?"

As the women steppes from the bushes, lucky watches her with a bit of suspicion.

"My name is lucky, now you'll tell me who you are and what you did to him"

Lucky clenches his paw's, ready in case anything gets out of hand, then watches another woman walk out of the bushes.

In his mind *They seem non hostile for the moment but keep your eye's on them, watch for any violent movements*

Lucky carefully watches the two women as they look at Terrelius
Last edited by Marine Fox on Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

“My name is Rose. Looks like Ring got more keen. I'm his owner.”she said.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Refusing to wander the kennel aimlessly for any reason at all, including to stand up and trudge towards the dispenser to quench his thirst, Carlito insisted on biding most of his time by sitting as a silent recluse with his back leaning against one of the walls of his kennel. Despite the persistent images manifesting in his own pessimistic mind, in hopes that they succeed to boost his moral of his scripted future in the new world, Carlito remained in his slumped posture, hopelessly clinging onto his own figure. At times like this, there needed to be somebody that he could trust to, by the very least, cope with the circumstances.
The aliens. Was it okay to trust them in any manner prior to the relentless premonitions? For him, it was too soon to tell that these images were, in fact, premonitions. For all he knew, the aliens could be pulling a fast one on him and the others, just to simply convince them that such a world would exist. To get them all hooked in and riled up with false hope, thinking that the may live a better life than their former ones.
...But did it matter anyway? He was already abducted by aliens, bound to a shuttle craft that set course for God-Knows-Where, and so it became apparent to determine that he's no longer in his own little world. In the end, he thought, it became inevitable that, where ever he and the others were going, it certainly wasn't anywhere near home. He couldn't place his trust on anyone back there to somehow transcend space and time to miraculously rescue him from his captors.

Nevertheless, he remained wary and skeptic of the extraterrestrials. He wasn't particularly certain that they would keep their word on returning the abductees back to Earth, but Carlito surely couldn't convince himself that that was the case. He couldn't even place a sliver of trust in himself, negating everything that he theorized would go along ever so smoothly.

"...," Carlito's level-headed atmosphere slowly bordered on the verge of anxiety, mostly on account of refusing to acknowledge himself as a catalyst of trust.
Megawolf

Post by Megawolf »

Kyle sat in his kennel, listening to Blood and watching the Dragonoid respond to him. What are they talking about, over there?
D-Singer wrote:Blood shook his head and blinked. “Ok…” He turned to Rav and the husky behind him. “...Basically, they’re taking domestic animals from earth and using them on their own world. Apparently they don’t do too well in the cold parts of where they live, and need us furry, warm-blooded aliens to do work for them. Evidently they don’t have animals acclimated to cold weather existing on their planet already... ”
Keeshah wrote:Well! that sounds just grrreat! How many pets get to explore strange new worlds. when are we going to arrive at are new world, an start are new adventures!!
Tally Ho! an all wat wat!!
Rav barks excitedly, drooling on the clear wall dividing the kennels.
What?! Look, I don't mind helping out complete strangers occasionally, but to take us by force without even asking if we wanted to leave our homes and do something light years away from anyone or anything familiar to us...
I mean, what if any of us had something really important to do.
Kyle turned his head to look away from the others. What about... our families...
D-Singer wrote:He took a deep breath and let it out through his nose, again licking off a tiny bit of his namesake. “Alright. So that’s it, huh? That’s what you’re doing with us...” Blood crossed his arms, beginning to show his irritation at what was happening. “So we’re never going to see our families and friends on Earth ever again?”
As Kyle heard Blood affirm his worst fears, he heard the Dragonoid laugh. To Kyle, watching her laugh coupled with the fact that he did not know what she was showing Blood made it seem as though the Dragonoid was enjoying watching the pets come to the conclusion that the lives they were uprooted from were lost to them forever. He wanted to yell at her, tell her how terribly wrong this all was. He knew it would do no good, though. Kyle walked to the back of his kennel and, with a heavy sigh, lay down on the sleeping mat. The situation appeared hopeless, but he couldn't give up. Kyle was determined that he would find some way to get home, but he would have to wait for the right opportunity to present itself.
My RP character:

RV: Kyle - Strength: 7, Perception: 5, Endurance: 7, Charisma: 4, Intelligence: 8, Agility: 5, Luck: 6
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Okay, Lucky, I'm gonna get some help." Skates called as he ran across the street, thrilled by the excitement of it all. He quickly entered house 44, "We need help! Terrelius fainted and there is some weird pretty lady out there calling him ring!" his arms flailed slightly and he was panting, "Come on!" was all he could say befor he ran back out of the door.

Once he was back outside, Skates knelt beside Terrelius, "Hang in there, dude." he spoke with a concerned, slightly panicked tone, he had dealt with many injuries in his day, but he has never had with deal with this. He was helpless, and he didn't like it.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

QuartzOrren wrote:“Rose.” Terrelius whispered. “Oh, she's alive.”

“Yes I am. I missed you Ring. Huh? Who are you? Who's Terrelius?”
A red eyed woman walked out of the bushes. She was breathtakingly beautiful.
“I'll wake him.” she said, taking him over from Eva.

“Ring. What have you done?” she whispered into his ear.
Something didn't seem completely in place.

''Hold up hold up!'' Eva burst out in slight confusion, gesturing by waving both hands at her and getting her attention. The young veteranian wasn't very satisfied with her sudden arrival from a bush and this only led to more questions.

''Sorreh 'bout that. Ma'am...this dog 'ere is Terrelius, not Ring. First of all.....what th' heck were ya doin' in th' bush? And are ya really the owner of this dog?'' Eva asked, taking it slow before coming up with a thorough interrogation. She continued looking at her strange red eyes as she petted Terrelius...or Ring's headfur.

..Those can't be contacts lenses either. Them irises look pretty natural in th' eyes..'' Eva thought.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood gave Rav a horribly baleful glare. “Rav, sit down, and shut your oversized maw.” He growled, conveying every shred of bitter disappointment he felt towards the other shepherd. If there wasn’t a wall between them, he probably would have strolled on over and smacked the dumb dog upside the head. How could he say that? How could he so willingly just forsake his family and life for some unknown future with a bunch of aliens who just dragged him away against his will? Did he secretly loath Sara and his life in Richardson Valley? Blood knew in his heart there was no way he could live knowing he’d never see his home or owner again. His family and friends were his life.

The next series of mental pictures served to quickly calm Blood’s anger. He found almost instant relief in the fact that his captors apparently were not planning on keeping them forever, and that they would be returned home. He tilted his head again as the elder dragonoid displayed some nasty looking scars, the inevitable result of trying to force more stubborn abducted pets to comply with their agenda. Fortunately Blood hadn’t gone that far enough to place himself in that same group. Though only time would tell if it would remain that way. If his captors were being honest, that they didn’t mean them any harm, and were definitely going to bring them home sooner or later, then there would be no reason to be intently rebelling against them.

But there was still the question of how trustworthy these aliens were. This may have been all a ruse to put them at ease, so that when the time came, the pets wouldn’t put up any fight, being none the wiser to what really was ahead of them. Blood looked over to his friends again.

Grandma' here, means to tell us that we’re not going to be going anywhere except back home anyways. Lucky us.” He looked the alien in the eyes again. “If you don’t plan to kill us, or steal our organs, and are eventually going to take us home, then I guess it’d be pointless trying to fight or escape.” He looked back to Rav and the others. “This is essentially an extremely weird, extended trip to the vet’s. We just have to put up with it until it’s over.”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Blood gave Rav a horribly baleful glare. “Rav, sit down, and shut your oversized maw.”

Rav flattens back his ears, an sits in his crate.
Awww mom, you just have no sence of adventure at all.. Umm blood..
making with the shifty eyes, as he blushes under his fur.
D-Singer wrote:Grandma' here, means to tell us that we’re not going to be going anywhere except back home anyways. Lucky us.” He looked the alien in the eyes again. “If you don’t plan to kill us, or steal our organs, and are eventually going to take us home, then I guess it’d be pointless trying to fight or escape.” He looked back to Rav and the others. “This is essentially an extremely weird, extended trip to the vet’s. We just have to put up with it until it’s over.”

"Grandma" Sends an image of an happy Dragonoid.
then follows up with.
An image of Rav, being sick?, then an image of his head?
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky crosses his arm, and starts to slowly walk around the odd women's flanks, making sure that if they tried anything he would be able to strike at a position of weakness. Lucky also starts to inspect the women looking for anything to help indicate who they were, and if need be anything to use against them, but since the sudden intrusion he didnt know alot about them, or if they were violent, he hoped not.

In his mind *Ok think, you can cut off most exit points, it's two on two now, and they havent made any aggresive movements, the one ID'd as rose seem's to think she's his owner, it could be a lie, I mean she did just walk out of a bush, possibly she could be completely off the loony bin. Her friend seem's off with the natural red eye's could be a deficiency, could also worsen her eye sight make note of that, nothing has happened yet but be ready if anything does.*

Lucky turns his head slightly as Skates comes up to Terrelius.

"Did you get help?"
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

“I am Ring. Terrelius is a name that I made for myself on my travels. My real name is Ring.” Terrelius/Ring said.

“And this is Rose, my old owner.” he said getting up and hugging Rose.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
Construction Boots

Everything had been fine only a moment ago and now here was a woman with red eyes and a fox who was acting very strangely as if he planned to attack one of the humans. It all was a bit much for him to handle having just started moving into the neighborhood and now this happens. So without a word Widget turned to his left and began to run going into a full blown sprint along the side walk towards where he believed home and safety to be found far from the red eyed lady.

Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky turns his head sharply to the running cat, and starts to run after him, thinking that if he's running he's either scared or has a guilty conscious, as he starts to sprint he quickly turns his head to Eva

"Im after the runner, keep Terrelius safe, i'll be back soon!"

Lucky then pulls into a full sprint after the cat trying to catch up to him

To himself *Finally some action, time for it all to pay off*
Construction Boots

The beating of his own heart rang loudly in his ears as he ran head long down the street completely unaware of the fact that the fox had taken to giving chance. Once more nearing the corner of Pear and Richardson he started off the curb and into the street making it to the other side he nearly avoided by stroke by a passing car its horn blaring loudly which caused him to turn towards it. His left paw came to his chest clenching it tightly as he watched the car for a second then looked back down the way he had come from, his eyes locked onto the fox that had given chase and was easily making ground on him. The sight of this sparked something in him a fear, very primal in nature something told him to run and run fast. And just like that he spun on his heels turning completely around his back once more to the fox and ran heading straight towards the orange grove and he was moving fast. (10 Agility)

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"I...This...What!?" Skates was very confused, things had gone from meeting a new friend, to that friend feinting because of some lady, to another friend running off and telling him to Terrelius/Ring safe, "Uh, Ring, I just met you, but, this is kinda confusing, I mean this Rose is your owner?" He nervously fiddled with is longboard. Skates regained his courage and held out his paw to Rose, "My name is Skates, mid if I ask why you were in the bushes? That seems to an odd place for a person to just be rumaging around..."
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

“I was walking in the bushes when he must have known I was there.”she said shaking Skates' paw.

“Yes. When I fled into the wild, I had to abandon her. Don't ask about it. I won't talk.” Ring said smiling.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky was trying to keep pace but after the cat had noticed him after almost being swiped by a passing car, he picked up his speed and was starting to out run lucky, he had to think of a way to catch up to his target, he thought hard as he was approaching the Pear and Richardson intersection.

*C'mon you've done this before a hundred times, you cant let a priority target escape there's gotta be a way around him*

As he was thinking he saw the cat take a right, onto orange grove

*Ok, he's definently headed to his home, if your gonna get him now is the time, but you need to figure out a way to catch up, get him to come to you, you can flank him but it's risky he could take the bridge or go the other way, lets hope my luck holds out*

Instead of following the cat right, Lucky kept straight heading towards Lemon Lane the as soon as he hits the corner he makes a sharp right turn and sprints towards the corner.
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Ring looked in Lucky's direction.
“Excuse me.”he said. He went full speed, going into an alley, meeting up near Lucky.

“I got this! He yelled at Lucky.
Ring flanked Widget's right, noticing roots, great roots. He plucked them, chewing them up. The roots are endurance enhancing. He sped over his limit a lot. [Agility temporarily 10+] The roots were super strong!
He came up behind Widget.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
Construction Boots

Running along Richardson he shore he could feel the snapping fangs of the fox only inches behind him and kept him running. As he neared the final corner he turned to soon an ran right into a low hanging potted plant. At the speed he had hit the pot he was thrown off balance causing him to stumble towards the road luckily a bush kept him from falling into the road but it had stopped a moment as he had to recover. This delay would give both Lucky and Terrelius time to catch up or get into place to catch Widget.

QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

The roots were instant, but not lasting Ring stopped completely by Widget, waving at Lucky. His calf was slightly damaged from his physical exertion.

(OOC: I thought 10+ meant 10 with + meaning it's temporarily raised TO 10.)
RAINBOW YEAAH!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Skates nodded, understanding the situation with the information he was given, "Well that all makes sense." He shook Rose's hand in return, "So, whare do we go from here? I think I'll go and quiet down the panic I must've created in there, then I'll have some pizza." Skates calmly walked into house 44, "Uh, hello, sorry for the ruckus, everything has calmed down now. My name's Skates, I'm new here." He walked towards the pizza, his stomach grumbling
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Cole looked to the other dogs and saw one of those dragonoid creatures.
I have got to stop thinking so deeply and pay more attention to surrounds.
_________
Matt was having a hard time sleeping, cause he wasnt used to sleeping alone. He waskinda scared
Please don't let this be like that movie when those robbers broke into the ho- Panic Room! Thats the name!
Construction Boots

As Widget leaned backward into the bush holding his head in both paws, his eyes were shut tight with ears folded backward. The loud ringing he was hearing in his head made things feel far worse for him as he found it difficult to maintain balance, but he had to get home where it was safe. So he leaned forward his paws pushing back into the bush forcing himself free of the bush, nearly into Terrelius, but he stumbled past the husky. His footing shaky at best as his eyes opened sparks of light flashing before his muzzle causing him to sway slightly as he began to walk heading towards home once more.

As he started once more towards his house, he began to call out for his owner. "Dad... Dad help." The first time it was low the second cry was slightly louder and rang out with clear distress. There was no way Widget would be able to get up the speed to run like he was moments ago not in the state he is in as he could barely walk straight let alone run a race.

Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky started in another sprint, when he saw the cat trip up and hit the bush he saw his chance and pulled everything he could but tried to keep a steady breathing rate, then lucky cut a corner estimating an ambush on his part, and thats what happened, because as soon as he heard the cat cry he came running up to his side quickly grabbed him by his muzzle (OOC: Or whatever people call cat's mouth's) and then moved behind moving his left foot in front of the cat making sure he wouldn't be able to run and Lucky brought his other arm over the cats body and he applied a little bit of pressure to put the cat off balance which for some reason was fairly easy.

To himself *Huh, I thought cats were experts at balance.*

Lucky look's down and brings his muzzle near the cats muzzle, still holding the cat's muzzle shut.

"Shhhhh, I'm not here to hurt you. You are safe, now im going to let your muzzle go, but you cannot yell or shout, ok?"