HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

WeirdGamer

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by WeirdGamer »

Lucky had pressed himself against the far wall. "Well I'm staying as far away from it as possible!
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah, that might be a good idea." Pyre replied going over to Lucky.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"yeah," agreed Lucky, "The farther away I am from anything where my luck could go bad, the better. But I should be fine here." He took a step forward and slipped and fell on the damp floor. "OW!"

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"You okay?" Pyre asked holding out his paw.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Argent

Post by Argent »

Samantha comes up, nudges Cinnamon out of the way, and asks what happened. The story comes out.

She is not amused. "What did you give him? Give me that candy... in fact give me that bag, now, and you'll get it back, if at all, when you leave. If that dog's hurt, that will be about five minutes from now. Paul! Come out here and put this animal in a holding cage."
Last edited by Argent on Sat May 11, 2013 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Thinking that she might be in trouble if she had the candy, the dog instinctively looked around for a place to hide it. And after a quick second she found one, in her mouth.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Once again, I am fine." said Lucky taking the paw, grateful for the assistance.

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"uhh, You better give me that bag back, otherwise my friend here won't be happy." after grabbing his bag back, Kousa steps in front of Koa and bares her teeth. "You will not touch him!" Koa laughs. "I can't believe you are able to help within a clinic, if you can't tell what a sleeping dog looks like. Anyways I would be glad to leave here I'm just waiting on a couple of things. The first being my package and the second being information about who is going to adopt me." Koa looks at Rusty, now with a more serious tone. "Now if you'll excuse me. I need to wake this dog up, he's not your patient, he's mine. I wasn't expecting him to eat the whole thing, I did advise him to lick it. Well, we can just let him sleep, but I think he should leave awake and fall asleep naturally. It will require some time so that I can make the right mixture of herbs. I believe I have the right aroma to use use." Koa looks in his bag "Oh yea, I don't like to be called this by friends or when I'm off the clock; but it would be more polite for you to call me either Professor K, or Dr. Ano." He then looks at Zanna, and noticed she had something in her mouth. He didn't see candy she had in her hand anymore, and concluded she had put it in her mouth. As long as she doesn't chew the sugar and caffeine within the candy won't cause a large reaction, but if she does chew she will be jumping off the walls. To assure Zanna that she won't end up like Rusty, he said. "If it were a bigger dog, the effect would have run out without falling asleep....AHA! Here it is." He pulls out the last piece of candy that he put in his bag before it was taken, and plops it in his mouth; this time without chewing and only sucking it. He became more lively now, working at a fast pace, but still keeping his wits with him.
Last edited by LovingCorgi on Sat May 11, 2013 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Samantha backs away and calls down the hall. "Paul, I think we have a situation with an aggressive animal and possible dangerous drugs. Could you let Mister Friday know. And see if Kandi's around."

Then she turns to Sandy. "Is that nice rabbit's owner planning on coming in this morning? If they are, could you let them know I'm not recommending adoption for this animal. But let's get the other animals separated first."

Sandy nods, "I think she was waiting for us to call, Mum, so don't worry about her showing up." Then he turns to Cinnamon, "Can you help me move the rest of the animals into your room?"
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa, distracted by the word drugs, yells "ugh, what kinda clinic is this! IT'S CANDY!!" Koa goes back to putting his full attention on the herbs. "Only five more minutes..." after the five minutes Koa leaps from his chair and places the herbal remedy in front of Rusty inhaling nose. "There five minutes and he will be wide awake and back to normal."
Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon and Sandy do their best to herd the other animals away from the angry husky and corgi. Paul dashes into the room, has a quick look, and runs back to his office. He returns with a long object in his hand just in time to see the little dog leap from his chair.

There's a muffled pop, and Koa feels a sting in his side. Paul Walton starts reloading his airgun with another dart.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Wait!" She looked at Koa beginning to slip into a deep sleep. "Fine we will leave, and when we return you hear from Koa's lawyers." She grabs Koa and throws him onto the chair and storms out of the clinic before Paul could finish reloading.
Argent

Post by Argent »

"STOP! That's my chair!"

"Maam, stay back here, she can't get far with that chair, the main road's blocked, the only way out is through the stables. I'll call the constable. "

"SANDY! Call Mrs. Sparagmos, warn her about these dogs!"

Cinnamon darts out the closing door after Kousa. He keeps up with no trouble.

"Oh boy, you're in all kinds of trouble now!"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla had long since tossed his candy away and was now sitting still, slightly afraid of the loud noises,
~~~
"You sure?" Mercury patted the rabbit's head

[[Sorry for the short post, things are hectic]]
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Kousa looks at Cinnamon. "Why are you following me? you'll just get yourself involved." She reaches into Koa's bag for his phone, and calls his lawyers. "Hello.... yeah....well he's hurt. thats not the problem, they tranqued him for helping someone....no candy accident too much sugar....no when he told them it was candy they assumed dangerous drugs....well now I'm running from them...no I'm gonna hide him in the forest and send someone back with their chair..."

On the other side of the phone.

"Ok, we'll send our best people that are near your area, they should arrive by 3pm."
Last edited by LovingCorgi on Sat May 11, 2013 11:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Ryyn takes a hold of Lucky's paw and grips it softly. "How about I keep a hold of you, that way nothing bad will go wrong alright? Just watch your large feet and I'll do the rest." He gives a reassuring smile to the rabbit.
Like shadows upon the wall you see only the action, not the reason behind it.

Character sheet for Riley Breen
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... 57#p503857
Argent

Post by Argent »

LovingCorgi wrote:Kousa looks at Cinnamon. "Why are you following me? you'll just get yourself involved."
Cinnamon is clearly confused by this. How could he not be involved? "That's Dad's chair! You can't run off with that!"
Last edited by Argent on Sat May 11, 2013 10:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Here I no longer need it." She stops to pick up Koa "I hope that clinic of your likes the money Koa sent you."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Landmarks are good too." agreed Flynn. "You'd better also mark the tunnel we came out of, Ryyn. It looks like there are several leaving this cave." He follows the river downstream for a short distance and then returns. "I don't think we're going to get far that way unless you fancy swimming. The river flows under a low arch and then disappears into the rock. There's no bank left to walk on down that way at all."
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Sat May 11, 2013 10:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Argent

Post by Argent »

Perched on the chair, looking remarkably feral with his head cocked curiously, Cinnamon asks, "Money? He didn't send any money. What are you talking about?"

Faced with an angry dog twice his size, though, he simply turns and wheels the chair back to the parking lot.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Um...okay." said Lucky, slightly embarrassed to have so many people looking after him. "Just be careful, you could get hurt too."

sunauto

Post by sunauto »

"Don't you worry, I've already marked it the last time you told me too. He turns to look at Lucky. "Don't you worry about me I should be fine.

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Lucky smiled broadly. He was really liking his new friends. "Which way should we go now?" he asked. Given that this choice was the better one and my luck, I shouldn't be the one to choose."

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury stood silently with a giddy smile, adding the splits in the tunnel to his map
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I really don't care. Pick your poison." Pyre said watching Mercury sketch the splits.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc made sure the lioness was outside before he turned and looked as the door began to open, he wanted to stay and teach these poachers a lesson but he knew that it was a foolish and reckless decision fueled only by anger most of which he had learned to try to control and anger and medical aid doesn't fit well together. He get out of the window quickly and then quietly shut it just as the dorr fully opened, Doc then roady ran to a nearby tree trying to be discreet and hoping the lioness was behind.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"hehehehehehehe , wow......I could really stay here forever , this is sooooo cool . ECHO! Echo !echo! echoooo........ , so anyway ya I'm not that much of a guesser either , so your call Flynn"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Ok... Um... Eeny, meeny, miney... That one." says Flynn, picking a tunnel at random. He leads the way into it, shining his torch around the dripping walls. Before long the reach a dead end against which lies the remains of an old crate and several glass bottles. The label has long since disintegrated in the dampness but Flynn can still see the orange tinge through the glass bottle.
"Well, well, well. Orange Soda. So this really was a smugglers' den." He opens the bottle and sniffs briefly at the contents before jerking the bottle away in disgust as a putrid smell wafts out into the tunnel. "Ooh! Urgh! Well it was Orange Soda!" he exclaims, thinking that it's a good thing that rabbits can't vomit.
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Sun May 12, 2013 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Ryyn yelps in surprise at the rabbit's loud outburst after smelling the bottle. Unfortunately for him, he was standing on some wet ground when he jumped in surprise. There was little he could do before he slipped onto his back with a groan of pain.

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Lucky was still holding his paw and slipped with him. "Told you my luck would get you hurt." Lucky groand from the floor. "Maybe we should have brought something to make our feet less prone to slipping."

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"oh what the..."Nadia exclaimed , taking a few steps backward as the smell attack her nose , so much that she had to push one of her paw against the was while cover her maw with the other to avoid stumbling over from the dizziness "DUDE ! Put that stuff away , seriously !"
WeirdGamer wrote:Lucky was still holding his paw and slipped with him. "Told you my luck would get you hurt." Lucky groand from the floor. "Maybe we should have brought something to make our feet less prone to slipping."
"yes perhaps we should have, but that's not your fault , don't be such a pessimist Lucky , things've been going pretty good so far , so if you keep saying stuff like that and actually jinx us , I'm gonna have roasted rabbit for dinner"Nadia said , half jokingly , she was trying to cheer Lucky up , but the smell kinda put her in the wrong mood.
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Sun May 12, 2013 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"For the love of canned bread, it smells horrible." Ryze said covering her nose.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"What do you expect, it's close to 80 years old at least." said Lucky plugging his nose. He got up and helped Ryyn up too. He privately shuddered at Nadia's comment. He had nightmares about that before. And then those nightmare usually morphed into a circus with lots of ducks. It wasn't pleasant.

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"It's one of those old-fashioned bottle caps. I can't!" Flynn looks around desperately, trying to improvise a solution. He grabs a pawful of clay from the floor of the tunnel and, squeezing the water out, forms it into a rough cork which he shoves into the neck of the bottle. He flattens the bottlecap back on with a rock and then covers the whole thing with another pawful of clay. With the bottle resealed, the stench gradually begins to dissipate. Setting the bottle carefully back in the rotted crate with the others, Flynn turns to the others, realising as he does so that some of the soda has sloshed onto his paw.
"Sorry about that, guys. I had no idea it would be so ba- Urgh! Gross! It's on my paw. Let's go back to that cavern so I can wash it off in the river. Mercury, I think you'd better mark this tunnel as a danger zone. The government could use that stuff in chemical warfare!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

sunauto

Post by sunauto »

After being helped up by Lucky he finds himself still coughing from the vile liquid. "If that was orange soda then they must of not tried the good stuff then.... just yuck..." he pats Lucky on the back a little before whispering in his ear. "My luck was never the best either so don't worry about it."

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

(Skip this...)
Last edited by LovingCorgi on Sun May 12, 2013 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Yeah, but my luck's worse," Lucky whispered back, "And besides, you're not named for luck. I am."

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury, who had already retreated to the tunnel's entrance gave an affirmative sign as he labeled the dangerous passage, "You should probably wash that off you know!" His voice echoed, "Who knows what icky stuff they put in that!"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

As they reentered the main cavern, Flynn asks Rynn for the rope, saying "We should probably tie me to someone or something so I don't fall in. It looks rather slippery in there." Accepting the rope, he knots it around himself with a bowline and offers the other end to Nadia.
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Sun May 12, 2013 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:As they reentered the main cavern, Flynn asks Rynn for the rope, saying "We should probably tie me to someone or something so I don't fall in. It looks rather slippery in there." Accepting the rope, he knots it around himself with a bowline and offer the other end to Nadia.
"ya probably , careful mate"Nadia said , grabbing the rope
(OCC:be back in about....2hours ;) )