HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Marine Fox

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote: "*sigh* it's alright" Nadia smiled , but it wasn't a happy one , or even relieved , it's more of the kind you would see from someone who's given up their goal and accepted whatever was coming for them , knowing that any effort to change it would only be wasted . There was water in her eyes , but it's hard to see , being half-closed as they were .
"It's really doesn't matter what happens to someone who always bring others burdens and troubles like me ."
Then with a slightly less depressed tone , she said , putting a paw on Doc's shoulder "But I appreciate the intention regardless , so thanks"

(OOC: Sorry for the late post, had some computer issues to deal with)
Doc caught Nadia's half-hearted smile and started to look like he was going to say something but he stopped and thought for a second and he thought he saw a slightly shimmer in her eyes but he wasn't sure then as she laid her paw on his shoulder, he words started to sting a little, tugging at him like he should say something than just look on silently but as he thought for a second he remembered his scars and his pack
"Everyone matters Nadia. I'll tell you a little part of me when i was with my pack, I loved medicine and practicing it. And all the while I did this I almost always hurt, scared or caused troubles within the pack because of it. But no matter what I did or how much I may have poisoned someone on accident or temporarily paralyzed someone My pack always supported me and cared about me, making sure to have my back and enduring through everything I did. Nadia, you matter to everyone here. Your human companion, myself, the pets here, Senka too even though she would never outwardly express emotion. I mean what would we all do without our chaotic fox? It wouldn't be the same."
Doc showed a smile at the end trying to comfort and turn things positive
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Joan quickly kills the power to the microwave before Hutch sparks an electrical fire with all the water.
"More to the point, WHY would you put a salad in the microwave?" She looks at the dripping mess and sighs before going to fetch the mop and bucket.
"Ah well, we needed a new microwave anyway." She sets about cleaning up the mess as John comes downstairs again, feeling much fresher.
"What happened here?" he asks, eying the mess.
"Hutch will explain." answers Joan.

~~~~
"We could play a game if you like. There's a stack of games on the bottom shelf over there, or there's the wii over by the TV. Take your pick."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Hlaoroo wrote:"We could play a game if you like. There's a stack of games on the bottom shelf over there, or there's the wii over by the TV. Take your pick."
"I...uh...well..I meant...was there something you had planned to do?.......you know...before I just.....kind of...showed up."
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Muhahaha! DIE! DIE! DIE, LITTLE MUSHROOM-THINGS, DIE! Blick shouts victoriously. She's currently halfway through level two.

Sabrina furrows her brow in concern over Blick's craving for violence, but continues reading.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well... I was going to polish the silver in the shop, but other than that, there was nothing. And that can be done any time."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Well... I was going to polish the silver in the shop, but other than that, there was nothing. And that can be done any time."
"Oh....ok." Stryder sets the tennis ball in his seat while he approaches the board games, scanning the titles. "How does Monopoly sound? or Risk?" He glances back over his shoulder when he asks.

69eist

Post by 69eist »

Keeshah wrote:
Roarin wrote:The lioness tilted her head slightly away to the side as The cougar continued to look at them both up and down, as if deciding whether or not she approved of them.

Say, have you got in to see if it was Nadia they brought in last night?
69eist wrote: Understood Dr. We'll just follow you.

Okay then, see ya later Senka.

Well I need you all to wait here, while i go get a few things from the clinic.
You all get along an play nice nice ok?

Kandi goes into the clinic an signs out several vials, some cups, small needles. putting them all in a brown lunch bag.

Ok ready to head for the barn?
Both Jackals nod.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Blargh. Cold." she pours out the rest of the cup into the sink and then refills the percolator and sets it on another hotplate.
"You don't need to throw that out mix it up with some ice cream and milk and sugar the way Sandy does it's really good, I mean, Sandy says it's real good... um..."

He edges chalantly back towards the garage with the last slice of four cheese pizza. He completely ignores the whole microwave incident, like it's something that happens every day, until he hears that they're going to throw the microwave out.

"Hey, I bet I could fix that, if you don't want it I'll see if Mister Badger wants to come down and pick it up."
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Marine Fox wrote: "Everyone matters Nadia. I'll tell you a little part of me when i was with my pack, I loved medicine and practicing it. And all the while I did this I almost always hurt, scared or caused troubles within the pack because of it. But no matter what I did or how much I may have poisoned someone on accident or temporarily paralyzed someone My pack always supported me and cared about me, making sure to have my back and enduring through everything I did. Nadia, you matter to everyone here. Your human companion, myself, the pets here, Senka too even though she would never outwardly express emotion. I mean what would we all do without our chaotic fox? It wouldn't be the same."
Doc showed a smile at the end trying to comfort and turn things positive
"That's nice of you , really it is , and again , I appreciate it . But ya know , at least you were trying to help , and your pack knew and appreciated that , me on the other paw , *sigh*....I wasn't even that back then . I was always that one kit who couldn't do anything right , too weak and slow to even take care of herself , always slowed everyone down and everyone hated me for it . I would've been long dead if another fox hadn't saved me . And even her , after awhile , left me behind....so....I don't know , maybe I was too much of a burden even for her . Maybe I should've seen it as a sign and stayed home instead of running all over the place looking for that fox again . And Josh ? Looking back now I really was just using him , and I'm sure he knows it too , it's just that he's too nice to say anything about it . The rest of you guys ? I'm...."
Finally snapped out of her self-loathing trance , Nadia stopped mid way , knowing that she shouldn't be rejecting the effort of someone who's trying to help , no matter if she deserves it or not . Even though her mood wasn't improving much better , the fox tried to look less depress and smiled , if only for Doc to be less concern about her
"You know what ? Maybe I'm just feeling this way since I was almost killed just now . I'm sure I'll feel better soon , don't worry about it , ok ? And thanks , that last part was , again , really nice of you "
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:
Say, have you got in to see if it was Nadia they brought in last night?
Senka nodded.
"The Sandy guy from earlier said she was brought in last night.". The lioness crossed her arms.
"Didn't talk to her in person though. She already had someone else visiting, figure if she can talk to people she's fine so..". She shrugged indifferently.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Hlaoroo wrote:"..I can pencil you in for one o'clock. How does that sound?"
Leroy nods. "That'll be grand, we'll be back then. Shall I leave Aron's paperwork here? So the vets can read it over? Thank you." And with that, Leroy ushered Aron and Leslie back to the car.

-~-

"So, what do you two want to do for five hours?" Leroy asked nonchalantly as he started up the car.

"How about we go the park for a bit?" Aron asks, adjusting the goggles on his head. "Leslie enjoyed there quite a bit, so did I to be honest.." He added, smiling.

"Alright then.." Leroy said, and started off to the center of town..

-~-

within a minute, they were at the crossroad of the four parks. Leroy stops up against the curb and lets Aron and Leslie out.

"Right, you two have fun. I'll be back here at around quarter to one. Stay safe!" He tells the two pets, then after the doors close, he drives off home.

Aron and Leslie stand there for a moment, then the rabbit looks to the cat. "So, which park first?"

(Ooc: Sorry I didn't post earlier..)
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Well, you see... Around morning time, I'm updating the website. So, Roo usually cooks for me. Hutch explained.
The one time I finished work, I wanted to cook for Roo. Well, long story short, we ate a charcoal block and watered down leaves. Hutch said.
But this time, I figured since all I have to do is microwave something... Hutch looked at the microwave.
I'm sorry, Mr. Porter. Hutch said, paws behind back, and looking down, like a child in trouble.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

~\Rook/~ wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"..I can pencil you in for one o'clock. How does that sound?"
Leroy nods. "That'll be grand, we'll be back then. Shall I leave Aron's paperwork here? So the vets can read it over? Thank you." And with that, Leroy ushered Aron and Leslie back to the car.

-~-

"So, what do you two want to do for five hours?" Leroy asked nonchalantly as he started up the car.

"How about we go the park for a bit?" Aron asks, adjusting the goggles on his head. "Leslie enjoyed there quite a bit, so did I to be honest.." He added, smiling.

"Alright then.." Leroy said, and started off to the center of town..

-~-

within a minute, they were at the crossroad of the four parks. Leroy stops up against the curb and lets Aron and Leslie out.

"Right, you two have fun. I'll be back here at around quarter to one. Stay safe!" He tells the two pets, then after the doors close, he drives off home.

Aron and Leslie stand there for a moment, then the rabbit looks to the cat. "So, which park first?"
Leslie looked around happily at park after park, spinning and making himself a little dizzy. He couldn't make his mind up. So many parks and fun places! "Um" he said eventually, "witch one wood you like, Aron?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"It's OK, Hutch. Accidents happen. This one's always been a bit funny on the time setting buttons anyway, did you notice?"
"Well, if you want to try fixing it, I suppose you can." says Joan to Sixtoes after inspecting it closely. "Looks like the water has gotten into the microprocessors so we'd not be able to get any insurance on it anyway. And it's looong out of warranty." She takes the microwave from its shelf and sits it on the table where Sixtoes can reach it more easily.
"Flynn has some tools in his room he'll let you use if you ask him."
Suddenly John smells something. "Joan! The bacon!" he sprints to the frying pan on the stove from which is emanating smoke. Grabbing the tongs he flips the bacon to its uncoked side.
"Well it's certainly going to be cooked on that side."

~~~~
"That sounds good. See you at one o'clock." Sandy smiles them out the door and then turns and heads back out to the waiting lioness.
"How are they going? Has her visitor come out yet?" he asks her.

~~~~
"Either or. I like both. What do you guys think?" Piper enquires of the rest of her guests.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie looked around happily at park after park, spinning and making himself a little dizzy. He couldn't make his mind up. So many parks and fun places! "Um" he said eventually, "witch one wood you like, Aron?"
Aron looked around too, scratching an ear. "I don't know, that's why I asked you.. Should we go to the one we were at last time? go on the swings again?"
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Race ya!" With that, Leslie took off at speed, watching out for traffic and then jumping the gate to land on the other side where he panted and looked at the broken strings scattered around. "Theze wurnt here... yestreday.". He decided it hardly mattered and looked over to the monkey bars.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar tilted her head to Flynn and smiled awkwardly, "Heh, it is that obvious I assume." glancing around the room at the chaos she smiled to herself. "It kind of reminds me of my brothers and sisters, my father had a handful with us all." Radar's nose hit the air at the smell of the bacon. "Oh that does smell mighty good."

Bear picked Hutch up from behind and crushed him in another gripping hug. "Aw, you poor darling!" She dropped the dog again and looked up (though not by much) to John. "Hello there! You must be the man of the house! I'm Miss Bear Bailey, but you can call me Big Mama Bear." With a wide grin she held out a paw to the cooking human.
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick sings along with the game music as she plays. Sabrina looks up to see Blick mowing down cute little penguins.

I know you're a predatory species an' all, but ain't this goin a little fah? Sabrina asks Blick.

Nah, wild foxes usually eat wayy cuter things. Blick glances up and sees Sabrina's in shock; I, however, like the pre-killed stuff you humans have. Blick smiles nervously.

While Blick resumes playing, Sabrina leafs through "Your Pet Fox and You" for advice.

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"No, not really, I'm just good at noticing things. I'm a bit like that too, you know. I don't do well at all in crowds. I tend to pick just one person and stick by them. I am usually rather introverted..." Flynn also sniffs the air.
"Eh, not to me it doesn't. But then, I'm not omnivorous like you."

John shakes the large paw. "Well, you could say that although Joan's the one who really wears the pants around here. M'name's John Porter but you can just call me John. D'you fancy some bacon? There's plenty there."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Pyre stopped batting at his tail when he heard the question. "Monopoly sounds fun." he replied. "Yeah, I'd like to play Monopoly." Ryze agreed.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch grunts as he's lifted in the air, then is dropped.
He lands on his feet, but wobbles a bit.
Hutch thinks for a moment.
I need to check the website! That thing must have loads of traffic right now! Hutch says, slamming his paw into his pocket, then pulling the phone out.
Still out of battery. I didn't have the chance to charge it. Hutch says, now tapping a foot paw on the ground.
He leans against a cabinet that doesn't look like it has anything flammable.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Hlaoroo wrote:"It's OK, Hutch. Accidents happen. This one's always been a bit funny on the time setting buttons anyway, did you notice?"
"Well, if you want to try fixing it, I suppose you can." says Joan to Sixtoes after inspecting it closely. "Looks like the water has gotten into the microprocessors so we'd not be able to get any insurance on it anyway. And it's looong out of warranty." She takes the microwave from its shelf and sits it on the table where Sixtoes can reach it more easily.
"Need to let it dry out, but it smells like it blew a cap and if that's all it is I'm sure I've got one that's close enough Mrs. Walton doesn't let me keep my boxes of parts in my room any more but Mister Badger is happy to let me stick them in his place so I'll let it dry out because most of the time that's all you need to do apart from replacing any shorted components and like I said it smells like a cap they really pong. I'd go and get Mister Badger now but I gotta go to Ridgemont High today and you know shouldn't Sandy be here by now, he'll be here any minute I better get my phone and make sure I have everything."

He checks his phone "Half charged that's good enough it never charges well on USB but that's OK. Here, Mister Hutch, you can plug your phone in here to get a charge."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:Senka nodded.
"The Sandy guy from earlier said she was brought in last night.". The lioness crossed her arms.
"Didn't talk to her in person though. She already had someone else visiting, figure if she can talk to people she's fine so..". She shrugged indifferently.
I'll see if they know your waiting to see her out here.
Kandi goes over an knocks on the sheds door, then goes in.
Are you indecent? You feeling up to having another visitor? Senka would like to see you.

Down the road a construction crew is digging along the edge of the street, when they hit a miss marked power feeder line.
After much buzzing and a Huge power Arc flash and smoke. The lights go out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw3k3Un9pNk

Kandi clicks the wall switch a few times, in the semi-darkness...
Uh Oh...
Kandi opens the kennel shed door all the way to let more sunlight into the kennel shed.
Guess you can go on in Senka. I'll have to go into the clinic if it's a blown fuse or what is going on.

Kandi looks over at the Jackel's,
We got a small problem here, be right back with you two in a minute.. sorry about that.

Kandi goes back into the clinic to the Skreeeeeeeeeee of the battery back-up alarms.
Looks like it's not just a blow fuse, Eh' Sandy?
The lights come back on with a dim brown glow and go out again..
Last edited by Keeshah on Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Thanks. Hutch says, pulling out the phone and attempting to plug it in.
But, the plug doesn't fit.
Steve Jobs... Hutch says evilly.
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Oh you have one of those I would never buy anything that didn't use standard connectors or well I guess I have sometimes but I'd certainly replace the connector if I could it's a bit tricky soldering surface mount devices but you can do it if you've got a steady hand and of course claws make it easier to place things I feel sorry for humans with their silly vestigial claws don't you?"
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

"Sounds like Monopoly it is." Stryder pulls out the game and begins setting it up. He gestures for everyone to pick a piece before selecting his own.

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Yeah, Blunt fingernails are pretty bad. Hutch says, staring at his... ring finger digit? You get the idea.
But I can't switch the phone's adapter. Hutch says in thought.
If the library has computers, I might be able to get online there. Hutch says, pocketing the phone.
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar tilted her head and smiled at Flynn. "I suppose."

Bear pulled the human into a hug from the shake. "Well thank you!" Almost lifting the man off the ground before letting him go. "I would love some bacon!"

Radar went to raise her paw and ask for some bacon also, but found it a bit embarrassing for a Rabbit to be asking for bacon and stayed quiet, turning back to turning her arrow in her paws.
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Keeshah wrote:
Roarin wrote:Senka nodded.
I'll see if they know your waiting to see her out here.
Kandi goes over an knocks on the sheds door, then goes in.
Are you indecent? You feeling up to having another visitor? Senka would like to see you.

Down the road a construction crew is digging along the edge of the street, when they hit a miss marked power feeder line.
After much buzzing and a Huge power Arc flash and smoke. The lights go out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw3k3Un9pNk

Kandi clicks the wall switch a few times, in the semi-darkness...
Uh Oh...
Kandi opens the kennel shed door all the way to let more sunlight into the kennel shed.
Guess you can go on in Senka. I'll have to go into the clinic if it's a blown fuse or what is going on.

Kandi looks over at the Jackel's,
We got a small problem here, be right back with you two in a minute.. sorry about that.

Kandi goes back into the clinic to the Skreeeeeeeeeee of the battery back-up alarms.
Looks like it's not just a blow fuse, Eh' Sandy?
The lights come back on with a dim brown glow and go out again..
Elliot and Faust play patty cake while no one is looking.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

wolfbrothren wrote:"Sounds like Monopoly it is." Stryder pulls out the game and begins setting it up. He gestures for everyone to pick a piece before selecting his own.
"Good," said Lucky, "I don't like risks, or the board game for that matter."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury passed by his home and paused to take in the sunlight, then he went again in search of adventure, now towards town
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick's video game suddenly shuts down. NOO! I DIDN'T SAVE! Blick yells at the Wii.

Guess the power's out. Oh well, at least it's daylight, huh? Sabrina tries to soothe Blick.

*sigh* Wanna go window shopping? I heard they've got some interesting things downtown. Blick offers.

If the stores are open during a blackout, I don't see why not. Sabrina replies.

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

As the lights go out, all three of the Waltons swear simultaneously.
"Don't tell Mom I said that, OK? Koa is still in surgery so we need to get the generator on pronto." Sandy says to Kandi before sprinting over to the shed where it's stored. Unscrewing the cap he pours in fuel from a nearby cannister before dragging it with Kandi's help over to the back door of the clinic.
As soon as they lose the lights in the theatre, Paul stops work and covers Koa's wounds with gauze which Samantha then soaks with saline from an IV bag. That done, Samantha gets out the clean extension cords they keep in surgery for exactly this purpose and hooking one end up to a portable surgical light and the various machines to which Koa is attaches and running the other end out the door to where Sandy can hook them up to the generator. She then heads back into the theatre to remoisten the gauze over the wounds and wait until Sandy gets the power going.
Arriving at the back doo, Sandy hooks up the various power leads to the generators output and then yanks on the ripcord several times. Nothing. He checks the choke and the oil levels and then yanks the ripcord a few more times, causing the machine to splutter tiredly.
"Come on, come on!" He yanks again and this time the machine roars to life.
"Yes!" He reenters the clinic and cautiously opens the theatre door.
"Is it working? Do we have power? The light and machines flicker back to life.
"Looks good, Sandy. You'd better check on the other patients." replies Samantha.
"Will do." Sandy ducks out of the theatre again as Samantha adjusts the light and Paul continues his surgery. Entering the cage shed, Sandy checks on the other residents of the clinic before arriving at Nadia's cage.
"How's it going? he enquires. "We seem to have lost power temporarily but we're doing our best to manage it. Do you want a lantern or torch or anything?"

~~~~
"Woah!" John exclaims in surprise before briefly returning the hug. "You are strong. I'd better throw in an extra slice for you."

Seeing Radar's intention, Flynn winks at her. "It's alright. I'll get you some discreetly." Getting up he wanders nonchalantly into the kitchen and has a quiet word with John after Momma Bear releases him. John is a little surprised at the request, not having heard of Radar's unusual diet before but complies with the request nevertheless.

Joan points at her laptop which is still on the table from yesterday. "You could just use that, Hutch. Save you a walk. It's connected to our wifi." She opens the lid and inputs her password to reveal her desktop which is a picture of Flynn as a kit covered head to toe in beetroot juice, sucking on his paw and smiling innocently at the camera.

Seeing the picture, Flynn yelps and turns beet red all over again under his thick fur. "Aw, Mum, I thought you said you'd change that!"
"Oh, but I like that picture, Flynn. It's so cute!"
Flynn just shakes his head and covers his face in embarrassment.

The lights suddenly cut off and the bacon on the stove stops sizzling.
"Huh, power's out." John disappears fro a few moments as he checks the fuses.
"It's not us. Must be the grid. Time to break out the barbie." announces John. Taking the pan from the stove he heads out to the deck and sets it on the side burner on the babeque. A few minutes later the smell of cooking bacon wafts through the house again.
"You can still use the computer if you want, Hutch. I've got a USB dongle for the internet too."

~~~~
"Monopoly it is then. Can I be the wheelbarrow?"
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:As the lights go out, all three of the Waltons swear simultaneously.
"Don't tell Mom I said that, OK? Koa is still in surgery so we need to get the generator on pronto." Sandy says to Kandi

There "still" operating on him? How long have they been at that two or three hours now?
Hlaoroo wrote:they go sprinting over to the shed where it's stored. Unscrewing the cap he pours in fuel from a nearby cannister before dragging it with Kandi's help over to the back door of the clinic.

Kandi gets the manual for the generator off the wall, then helps pull it back to the back door of the clinic.
Hlaoroo wrote:Arriving at the back door, Sandy hooks up the various power leads to the generators output and then yanks on the ripcord several times. Nothing. He checks the choke and the oil levels and then yanks the ripcord a few more times, causing the machine to splutter tiredly.
Kandi pages through the manual..
It says to start it first, then add load to it. An this lever need to be set to start
Hlaoroo wrote:"Come on, come on!" He yanks again and this time the machine roars to life.
"Yes!"

WOW. THIS THING IS LOUD!! Like an amplified lawnmower.
Kandi shouts over the roar of the generator..
Hlaoroo wrote:He reenters the clinic and cautiously opens the theatre door.
"Looks good, Sandy. You'd better check on the other patients." replies Samantha.
"Will do." Sandy ducks out of the theatre again as Samantha adjusts the light and Paul continues his surgery. Entering the cage shed, Sandy checks on the other residents of the clinic before arriving at Nadia's cage.
"How's it going? he enquires. "We seem to have lost power temporarily but we're doing our best to manage it. Do you want a lantern or torch or anything?"

I have a couple D-battery powered camping lanterns. Kandi yelps over the roar of the generator.
At least you could close the door an again to cut down some on the noise, and not be laying in the dark..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

I wonder if anyone else's house is out Blick thought.
I'll be right back! Blick shouts as she trots out the door to check.

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury passed through town and back, heading towards the silo now. The cat ambled down Ash Drive and caught sight of a pet peaking through a door, Mercury turned on his heel and waved
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Keeshah wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:As the lights go out, all three of the Waltons swear simultaneously.
"Don't tell Mom I said that, OK? Koa is still in surgery so we need to get the generator on pronto." Sandy says to Kandi

There "still" operating on him? How long have they been at that two or three hours now?
Hlaoroo wrote:they go sprinting over to the shed where it's stored. Unscrewing the cap he pours in fuel from a nearby cannister before dragging it with Kandi's help over to the back door of the clinic.

Kandi gets the manual for the generator off the wall, then helps pull it back to the back door of the clinic.
Hlaoroo wrote:Arriving at the back door, Sandy hooks up the various power leads to the generators output and then yanks on the ripcord several times. Nothing. He checks the choke and the oil levels and then yanks the ripcord a few more times, causing the machine to splutter tiredly.
It says to start it first, then add load to it. An this lever need to be set to start
Hlaoroo wrote:"Come on, come on!" He yanks again and this time the machine roars to life.
"Yes!"

WOW. THIS THING IS LOUD!! Like an amplified lawnmower.
Kandi shouts over the roar of the generator..
Hlaoroo wrote:He reenters the clinic and cautiously opens the theatre door.

I have a couple D-battery powered camping lanterns. Kandi yelps over the roar of the generator.
At least you could close the door an again to cut down some on the noise, and not be laying in the dark..
WHAT WAS THAT!?

HOW SHOULD I KNOW?

The Jackals pause for a moment and then they start to play Slap "Jan Ken Pon"(Rock Paper Scissors).
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie laughed his ratcheting laugh as he swung from bar to bar at speed before pulling himself up atop the monkey bar frame and standing. "There's smoke ova their" he said, pointing to a thin column rising in the distance before carefully lowering himself back to the ground and moving to the roundabout. "Giv us a push, Aron? "
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Keeshah wrote: There "still" operating on him? How long have they been at that two or three hours now?
About an hour and a half. I saw on his file earlier he has something like a dozen bits of glass in him so they'll be a while.
Keeshah wrote: Kandi gets the manual for the generator off the wall, then helps pull it back to the back door of the clinic.

"Ah, right. Thanks."
Keeshah wrote: WOW. THIS THING IS LOUD!! Like an amplified lawnmower.
Kandi shouts over the roar of the generator...
"WHAT???"
Keeshah wrote: I have a couple D-battery powered camping lanterns. Kandi yelps over the roar of the generator.
"That would be good. We need SOMETHING in here so we can check on our patients and so we don't fall over anything."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I think you need power to connect to the router. Hutch says.
And if the town is out, the library won't have any wifi either. Hutch says.
Is there anything you need-- Hutch asks, but notices the microwave.