HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Laxan

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Laxan »

Radar took in a deep breath and stood up straight. "It's okay." She then turned to Leslie. "Yeah, my father bestowed me it, due to my perceptive skills in locating and tracking prey." She puffed her chest out slightly, proud of her skills. "He love to hunt and I was taken in as a wild kit and raised as a pup along side his other hunting dogs, but I was always father's favorite for my unique talents." She then returned to his previous question. "Though yes, I am new here, I travel around, setting up camps and staying a short while before moving on again."
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I... am still learning to hunt" Leslie confessed, clearly embarrassed. "but I improve.". He nodded. "This seem a good place. May be worth staying?" He added quizzically.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Hey, I was sitting just fine. By what I heard, you guys shot me for no reason." Koa said while setting powder on the chair in the exam room. "And then you guys, told the cops about my package...saying it was dangerous...which was only like part of it..."[/size]
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh, you two already know each other?" Piper asks the cat and the other rabbit.
"By the way, Rhyze this is Doc, Doc this is Rhyze. Rhyze, Doc, Doc, Rhyze." she introduces the two unaquainted animals to each other, gesturing at them in turn before removing her glasses and holding them up to the light.
"Gosh, these things get dirty easily." She polishes them on her soft fur which doesn't really make much of a difference to their overall cleanliness before resettling them on her nose.
"Yeah, we met at the library." Ryze told her.
Marine Fox wrote:"It's a pleasure"
Doc said after he shook Rhyze's Paw
"Are you new here as well?"
"The pleasure's mine." she said. "And yes, I am."
Ryze looked around the room. "So, what were you guys doing before I showed up?" the cat asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Roo stood in silence. Then, with out looking up from her phone, said
I don't mean to be nosey, but what's... Koa's story?
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

hypernovatic wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh, you two already know each other?" Piper asks the cat and the other rabbit.
"By the way, Rhyze this is Doc, Doc this is Rhyze. Rhyze, Doc, Doc, Rhyze." she introduces the two unaquainted animals to each other, gesturing at them in turn before removing her glasses and holding them up to the light.
"Gosh, these things get dirty easily." She polishes them on her soft fur which doesn't really make much of a difference to their overall cleanliness before resettling them on her nose.
"Yeah, we met at the library." Ryze told her.
Marine Fox wrote:"It's a pleasure"
Doc said after he shook Rhyze's Paw
"Are you new here as well?"
"The pleasure's mine." she said. "And yes, I am."
Ryze looked around the room. "So, what were you guys doing before I showed up?" the cat asked.
"Getting injured in my case," answered Lucky, "And then receiving medical attention."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Laxan wrote:Radar took in a deep breath and stood up straight. "It's okay." She then turned to Leslie. "Yeah, my father bestowed me it, due to my perceptive skills in locating and tracking prey." She puffed her chest out slightly, proud of her skills. "He love to hunt and I was taken in as a wild kit and raised as a pup along side his other hunting dogs, but I was always father's favorite for my unique talents." She then returned to his previous question. "Though yes, I am new here, I travel around, setting up camps and staying a short while before moving on again."
"Hm, Hunting? Never heard of a hunting rabbit before though.. Not that it's a bad thing or anything.." Aron said quickly, not wanting to make a bad impression.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I... am still learning to hunt" Leslie confessed, clearly embarrassed. "but I improve.". He nodded. "This seem a good place. May be worth staying?" He added quizzically.
"I agree with Leslie, this place seems very nice. I'm staying here with Mr Jenki- Leroy, my owner, A few roads over." Aron said happily, frowning a little at his mistake. "Another thing Leslie here's learning to do is be house-trained." He adds, laughing a little. "Er, no offense, Les."
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote: <Don't be afraid my friend , for I have no intention of harming you , it just that horses being out of the barn by themselves isn't something you would see every day , especially since one of you happened to be involved in the incident a few days back. With that said , do forgive me if I have offended you in some way.>

Well the humans keep us on a very short, tight reins
Rocky perks up his ears.
incident? what incident was this?
I didn't do anything wrong! I followed all orders given me!!
Why can't i seem to believe that?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

~\Rook/~ wrote: "I agree with Leslie, this place seems very nice. I'm staying here with Mr Jenki- Leroy, my owner, A few roads over." Aron said happily, frowning a little at his mistake. "Another thing Leslie here's learning to do is be house-trained." He adds, laughing a little. "Er, no offense, Les."
Leslie grinned. "Grr" he said playfully, "Ftt, ftt(!) I wreck all how to use a toy let, Aron! Not forgot all!". Looking around, he had a thought. "S'cuse I" and set off, looping around to play at stalking that new cat he'd spotted.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury closed in on the voices, soon coming across a group of pets in the road
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Doc and I had just doen a duet, me on piano and him on violin. Then we were discussing teaching Lucky to play ukelele since he's always wanted to learn."

~~~~
Laxan wrote:"He... He fell ill, very ill... He didn't get better." Her voice was laced with guilt, feeling the pain that there was nothing she could do to save him after he saved her, he gave her the gift of life and she was unable to return the favor and prolong his.
Flynn also expresses his condolences, mentally berating himself for having asked.
Laxan wrote:"Yeah, my father bestowed me it, due to my perceptive skills in locating and tracking prey." She puffed her chest out slightly, proud of her skills. "He love to hunt and I was taken in as a wild kit and raised as a pup along side his other hunting dogs, but I was always father's favorite for my unique talents."
"I bet some poor predator had a shock when they tried to track your scent!" Flynn comments.
"Welcome to Richmond Acres, by the way. I'm only new here too. Oh, hey, Mercury. What's up?"

~~~~
John is snapped out of his reverie by the question. "Hmm? Sorry, what? I was daydreaming..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Mer Cury was the name of the one he was stalking? Cool. He was sure he'd not been seen and a smile broke out on Leslies' face as he approached the hopefully unwary cat... "He does not know I am heere" he said, hopefully quietly as he prepared to bat the tail...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie grinned. "Grr" He said playfully. "Ftt, ftt(!) I wreck all how to use a toy-let, Aron! Not forgot all!" Looking around, he had a thought. "S'cuse I" And set off, looping around to play at stalking that new cat he'd spotted.
Aron smiles. "Eheh, Okaay! I kinda meant the other stuff, like how to use cutlery? I can't remember the term for that kinda stuff.." He replies with a chuckle.

Aron looked questioningly at Leslie hen he left. But he shrugged it off as he put his attention into asking another question.
Hlaoroo wrote:
Laxan wrote:"He... He fell ill, very ill... He didn't get better." Her voice was laced with guilt, feeling the pain that there was nothing she could do to save him after he saved her, he gave her the gift of life and she was unable to return the favor and prolong his.
Flynn also expresses his condolences, mentally berating himself for having asked.
Laxan wrote:"Yeah, my father bestowed me it, due to my perceptive skills in locating and tracking prey." She puffed her chest out slightly, proud of her skills. "He love to hunt and I was taken in as a wild kit and raised as a pup along side his other hunting dogs, but I was always father's favorite for my unique talents."
"I bet some poor predator had a shock when they tried to track your scent!" Flynn comments.
"Welcome to Richmond Acres, by the way. I'm only new here too. Oh, hey, Mercury. What's up?"
Aron only noticed the cat seconds after Flynn did. "Friend of yours? Well, you aren't that new around here then.." He said to Flynn, raising an eyebrow.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Mer Cury was the name of the one he was stalking? Cool. He was sure he'd not been seen and a smile broke out on Leslies' face as he approached the hopefully unwary cat... "He does not know I am heere" he said, hopefully quietly as he prepared to bat the tail...
Aron just noticed Leslie's tail poking out the top of a bush close to the road. Ah, there you are.. He thought, smiling. ..What are you doing, Les?
Character Reference
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Hey Flynn, just got bored with drawing, then I heard voices... I hope curiosity doesn't kill the cat here, hehe." He purred, pretending not to hear the kitten, "What's up here? New people?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie crept closer, keeping himself low to the ground and trying not to snap every twig he passed by as he'd done the first few nights on the road as he got closer and closer to the blue/grey prey in front of him. He wiggled slightly as he prepared to pounce...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Suddenly Mercury turned on his heal to face his would-be assailant, "Boo~! he piped, striking a comical pose
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Esper wrote:Suddenly Mercury turned on his heal to face his would-be assailant, "Boo~! he piped, striking a comical pose
"Eyak!" Leslie yelped and fell over backwards, laughing as he landed. He pulled himself upright and looked a little chagrined as he dusted himself off. "I still need praktiss" he grinned, offering a hand. "I Leslie... No..." he focussed on his words. "I AM Leslie!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar giggled again at the attempted stalk, "Poor kitten" she watched the comical wiggle he did before pouncing trying not to facepaw, "I guess I could stay a little while longer." She then turned to Flynn, tilting her head to one side and giving an adorable smile. "Besides, I like the company."
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Eyak!" Leslie yelped and fell over backwards, laughing as he landed. He pulled himself upright and looked a little chagrined as he dusted himself off. "I still need praktiss" he grinned, offering a hand. "I Leslie... No..." he focussed on his words. "I AM Leslie!"
Mercury shook the kitten's hand, "A pleasure to meet you, Leslie! Sorry for the scare, I'm not the best person to hunt, hehe~" the cat purred
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Esper wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Eyak!" Leslie yelped and fell over backwards, laughing as he landed. He pulled himself upright and looked a little chagrined as he dusted himself off. "I still need praktiss" he grinned, offering a hand. "I Leslie... No..." he focussed on his words. "I AM Leslie!"
Mercury shook the kitten's hand, "A pleasure to meet you, Leslie! Sorry for the scare, I'm not the best person to hunt, hehe~" the cat purred
"I knead to lern still. Oh!" Leslie straightened up. "The mail rabbit that you do not no is Aron. He's nice and not to be hunted." He dropped into the attempted whisper. "think the same for the girl Bunny but that is 'cause she has whapons."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Keeshah wrote: Well the humans keep us on a very short, tight reins
Rocky perks up his ears.
incident? what incident was this?
I didn't do anything wrong! I followed all orders given me!!
Why can't i seem to believe that?
<You need not to worry , for I know you did followed what you were told , at least on that day . Today might not be the case however , given the annoyance you seem to have caused those farmers .>
~~~~~~
outside of the antique shop , some bystander were shouting something about getting away from a dangerous wolf , and an equally mad fox
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Humans don't have your ... ah ... natural armament, and you were acting rather erratically, and endangering other animals. You have to learn to obey instructions... I know your old owner abused his position, but do you think Mister Porter would? Now sit up here and let me examine your leg. And think about what kind of brace you prefer, we can get one that encloses the whole paw, a half boot, or one that leaves the paw free. Most animals prefer to leave the paw free, but a boot provides better support and protection."
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Esper wrote:"Hey Flynn, just got bored with drawing, then I heard voices... I hope curiosity doesn't kill the cat here, hehe." He purred, pretending not to hear the kitten, "What's up here? New people?"
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie crept closer, keeping himself low to the ground and trying not to snap every twig he passed by as he'd done the first few nights on the road as he got closer and closer to the blue/grey prey in front of him. He wiggled slightly as he prepared to pounce...
Esper wrote:Suddenly Mercury turned on his heal to face his would-be assailant, "Boo~! he piped, striking a comical pose
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Eyak!" Leslie yelped and fell over backwards, laughing as he landed. He pulled himself upright and looked a little chagrined as he dusted himself off. "I still need praktiss" he grinned, offering a hand. "I Leslie... No..." he focussed on his words. "I AM Leslie!"
Laxan wrote:Radar giggled again at the attempted stalk, "Poor kitten" she watched the comical wiggle he did before pouncing trying not to facepaw, "I guess I could stay a little while longer." She then turned to Flynn, tilting her head to one side and giving an adorable smile. "Besides, I like the company."
Esper wrote:Mercury shook the kitten's hand, "A pleasure to meet you, Leslie! Sorry for the scare, I'm not the best person to hunt, hehe~" the cat purred
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I knead to lern still. Oh!" Leslie straightened up. "The mail rabbit that you do not no is Aron. He's nice and not to be hunted." He dropped into the attempted whisper. "think the same for the girl Bunny but that is 'cause she has whapons."
Aron gave a wave as his name was mentioned. Still laughing from the cats antics. "Hello!" Aron then turns back to Radar and Flynn.
"Anyway, I was about to ask.." He started, tapping his chin with a paw-digit. "By my deducting skills, you seem to be the homeowner's pet.." He adds in a posh sounding voice, pointing to Flynn. "..Therefore, would you escort us into your domicile?" He asked with a regal bow. "Please? I think I used those words correctly..Hm, still learning.." He laughs, cutting the accent off.

(Ooc: Aron is from England, so he likes to play the stereotype sometimes.. Showing his lighter side..)
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie grinned, overhearing Aron's talk. "Seems I am knot only one learning langwidge" he said to Mercury.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar's attention dropped from Flynn upon hearing Aron's accent. "Oh, an acquaintance from across the pond I see, from which county you hail?" Excited to meet another English rabbit she was almost bouncing at this point. "Myself was born in the lake district but was rescued by my father and moved to London. My father was a member of parliament. Father had a cottage up the lakes where we went hunting almost every weekend and-" she stopped herself realising she was speaking very fast. "My apologies I appear to be ranting." She blushed strongly and hid behind a paw upon her face.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn also hides a smile at the kitten's antics.
Laxan wrote:"I guess I could stay a little while longer." She then turned to Flynn, tilting her head to one side and giving an adorable smile. "Besides, I like the company."
"I'm glad. We like you too, even if you're culinary preferences are a bit... out of the ordinary. No offence." He smiles.
~\Rook/~ wrote:"By my deducting skills, you seem to be the homeowner's pet.." He adds in a posh sounding voice, pointing to Flynn. "..Therefore, would you escort us into your domicile?" He asked with a regal bow. "Please? I think I used those words correctly..Hm, still learning.." He laughs, cutting the accent off.
"I think you got those right. I'd be glad to. If you all would be so kind as to follow me." With a gracious bow, Flynn leads the way towards his front door, listening to Radar babbling about England as he goes. Stopping to retrieve her errant arrow he laughs as he passes it back.
"No, it's fine. Rant away. It's nice to hear you talking instead of growling." Then he blushes, again grateful for his thick fur which covers it nicely.
"I'm sorry; that was rather too forward of me."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

After a playful tag on Mercurys' shoulder, Leslie heard Flynns offer of a tour and ran back over to get into line. He had a grin fixed on his face as he kept his forepaws behind his back and innocently kicked a pebble away before practically skipping along behind Flynn and Aron. "I'll try to be gud" he reassured Aron. It was a sentiment that wasn't quite carried off by his face.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch quickly runs and grabs the clothes hanging from the gate.
Right, then.
Hutch turns around and follows after the rest of the pets.
Allon-sy!
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I said I didn't mean to be nosey, but what is Koa's story?
Roo repeats.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn smiles at the kitten. "That's a good idea - you do that. We might even be able to find you a sardine if you're lucky."

~~~~
"Well, I really don't know much. As I said before, you'd have to ask him for any details. All I know is that he came from Hawaii, was adopted over here by an abusive owner and then given up by him at which point I adopted him." He looks back at his magazine. "This article here on sheepdog trials takes me right back to my childhood days on Pa's farm. Pa - my grandfather - used to have a lovely border collie who was the best and fastest sheepherder our side of the country. I spent many summer days playing with her and my siblings in the long grass. Sadly both the dog and grandpa have moved on to the bountiful farm in the sky." He sighs. "But you don't want to hear about that. Sorry... Uh, Koa... yeah, I don't know much beyond what I've already told you, sorry."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Pyre saw Flynn talking to Mercury, Radar, and two other pets he didn't recognize. He walked over to the group. "Hey, guys." the cat said. "Who're your new friends?" Pyre asked Flynn.
---
"That sounds interesting." Ryze said. "I'd actually like to learn how to play the violin."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Boot" Koa answers while digging through his satchel. "Can I see your pharmacy? I wanna see the effect of certain types of mixtures."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Pyre, this is Aron, Leslie, and I think you met Hutch before." answers Flynn. "Everybody, this is Pyre."

~~~~
"Well I'm afraid I can't help you there." replies Piper. "Violin is one instrument I've never been able to master."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Nice to meet you two." Pyre told Aron and Leslie. "So, what was happening before I showed up?"
-----
"It's okay. I probably wouldn't be good at playing it anyways." Ryze replied.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar gave a girlie chuckle at the 'Allon-sy!' before catching up to Flynn, walking next to him. Starting to feel a bit claustrophobic with all the pets she shuffled closer to Flynn, feeling uncomfortable with not used to being with so many pets.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Well I'm afraid I can't help you there." replies Piper. "Violin is one instrument I've never been able to master."
hypernovatic wrote: "It's okay. I probably wouldn't be good at playing it anyways." Ryze replied.
Just then , a white fox and a black wolf literally burst down the shop's door , with the fox ,who's having the upper hand in the fight seemingly trying to claw the wolf's face off , while the wolf of course trying to prevent that from happening
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

hypernovatic wrote:"Nice to meet you two." Pyre told Aron and Leslie. "So, what was happening before I showed up?"
"High-Lo, Mister Pie" Leslie waved at the newcomer. "We was merely playing and Mister Hutch was being Spider-dog. Or sumthing." he looked over to Radar. "Do not worry, Miss Raydar. I would not hurt you..." He frowned. "COULD not probablee. You's safe."
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Hearing a commotion in the other room, Ryze jumped up and ran into the front room. She noticed Nadia fighting a black wolf. "Nadia, what are you doing?" the cat asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Piper jumps with fright at the bang as the door crashes to the floor. Spinning around and seeing the fight her jaw drops and she slowly backs further into the shop, pushing the other pets behind her, grabbing but missing Rhyze as she runs past. Simultaneously, Richard, having heard the commotion comes running out into the shopfront. He is equally surprised at the spectacle but quickly recovers. He throws his brick of a phone to Piper, yelling at her to call the cops and, with adrenaline surging, grabs a sword from a nearby case as well as a folding table upon which rested a selection of vintage toy cars, sending the automobiles tumbling to the ground.

Using the small table as a shield he moves in front of the pets, blocking off Rhyze from getting any closer to the scuffle. "Get back with the others. I don't want you getting hurt." Keeping the table between the brawling animals and himself and the pets he herds Rhyze and the other pets into the back room, locking and barricading the door behind him as Piper gabbles out their address and situation to the "Ranger Friday" to whom the emergency services have connected her. Then there is nothing any of them can do but wait until Ranger Friday arrives with help.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch disappeared from the group for a second.
He was hanging upside down from a tree branch, waiting for a reaction.