HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

~\Rook/~

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie looked around as he tried to work out where he wanted to go first. Then he decided and headed off. "Saw big place up here last eve, Ar. Wonder who lives there?". In a few minutes the two of them were up my the open gate and Leslie crept in, curiosity getting the better of him...
Aron watched as Leslie went past the open gate. "Uh.. I don't think-" Before he could finish, Leslie was halfway up the path. "Nevermind.." He murmurs to himself, then starts to follow.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch gets a feeling that someone is behind him. He turns around to see the young cat from Ivy park.
"Hello there! How are you today?" Hutch shouted cheerily down the pathway.
Hutch looked passed the Cat and saw the rabbit behind him walking up.
"Hello to you, too!" Hutch shouted at the rabbit.
(OOC: Keep in mind, Hutch is still wearing a Spiderman costume. I suggest a question about early Halloween.)
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"I'm fine but thanks any way." Koa said holding onto powder while looking out the open window.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury padded over to the garage to wave goodbye to his departing host, "See yah!"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

MrNeonShot wrote:Hutch gets a feeling that someone is behind him. He turns around to see the young cat from Ivy park.
"Hello there! How are you today?" Hutch shouted cheerily down the pathway.
Hutch looked passed the Cat and saw the rabbit behind him walking up.
"Hello to you, too!" Hutch shouted at the rabbit.
Leslie looked up as he heard the voice. "Hello Misster..." he paused as he took in the Canine's outfit and allowed his jaw to droop. "Um..." Looking to Aron, he whispered in that loud way children do. "What is it?" He asked.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Aron almost jumps out of his fur when a voice calls out to him and Leslie. he then realizes that it's from a canine standing at the door to the house. "Oh, Hey there! Uh.." He then notices the dog's outfit. "..Is it Halloween already?" He adds questioningly.

Leslie looks confused, looking to both the dog and the rabbit. Aron looks at him in a 'I'll tell you later' way, then continues the conversation, walking towards the dog.

"Anyway, I am Aron Jenkins and this is Leslie.." He says, gesturing to the cat as he said his name. "..Might I ask your name?"
Character Reference
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Meanwhile, Moonbeam and Rocky has been exploring the countryside. since some-fox had left large animal clinic corral gate open.

There wanderings, have annoyed a couple farmers, and now have taken them to the edge of town.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Following Flynn into the house, Radar took the shiny wrapped treat and tried to open it, struggling greatly as she spoke. "Well, I make I point to no eat rabbit, I am carnivorous , not a cannibalistic after all." Radar continued to struggle with the treat, she hadn't had pre-made food in almost a year now. "Oh, blast my uncooperative digits!" Her accent seemed to get thicker the more annoyed her got. "I am sorry, It appears I am no longer adapted to this pet lifestyle. After being feral for so long."
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
Argent

Post by Argent »

Joan walks into the kitchen just then "There's more in the freezer, but you'll have to thaw it. We just had lunch, you know, your friends shouldn't ruin their... oh hello, you have a new friend?"

Flynn nods, "Oh yes, Mum, this is Radar."

She turns to Radar. "Hello, I'm Joan, Flynn's 'Mum'. Did you say you were feral? You're welcome in the kitchen, or on the hall as far as the tiles go, but... uh... no going on the carpets... we don't want... uh... fleas... you know..."
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar's ears dropped at the last comment. "I see." Placing the treat on the counter. "Hmph. Well, goodbye Flynn." Giving a quick nod to the rabbit, she turned on her heels and began to march quickly back out the house, into the garage and onto the lawn. She knew humans didn't want her around, she never did like humans, apart from her father. In their eyes a wild rabbit is a dirty pest, maybe she was.
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Wait! Radar! Mum, you didn't have to..."

Flynn grabs a couple more bars, including one of John's beef jerky sticks, and runs out after Radar.

"Wait up! Stop... listen... we just had to clean up... wait up... we just had to clean up the attic... wait..."

~~

John pulls into the clinic's parking lot and almost before he's stopped Cinnamon is dancing around the trunk waiting to get his precious box of magazines.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie relaxed as he worked out it was just a Can-nine in a silly costume and offered the silly person a smile. "How are you doing, Mister Sir? Do you live here?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch Times. Long story involving fire, a daring rescue mission, and walking away from an explosion in slow mo. Hutch replies to the rabbit.
For the night as much as I know. But the door seems to be unmoving.
Hutch knocks on the door a bit louder, then shouts
TRICK OR TREAT!
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie jumped slightly at the raised voice and skittered closer to Aron. "I do not think he livez here" he whispered loudly.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

No, sir, I don't live here. But I think I'm staying here. My phone died,so if plans have changed, I don't know.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie took a step forward and put a hand just above his hip. "We also do not live here" he announced proudly. "We are exploringers!" Stepping forward, he licked his hand to clean it, wiped it on his jacket and offered it for Mister Hutch to shake.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar stops on the front street, folding her arms. "Stay away from me Flynn, you don't want FLEES." Hearing Flynn come closer behind her she pulled out her bow and arrow, spinning around and aiming it at Flynn.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Flynn pulls up to a stop, panting, and pulls down his collar to reveal a pink band underneath it.

"I'm not... huh... worried... I've had 'em, it's no big deal. Now just listen! It's not you. We just cleaned a bunch of infested trash out of the attic because of squirrels, and mum's still freaked out about it."

He holds out the bars.

"And if you're not going to stay, at least take these. Two timothy bars, they're good for you, and this one's meat."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Cool! Hutch bends down slightly and takes the paw, not bothered by the cat lick.
I'm an explorer as well. It's cool. Hutch looks at the door, because it had been a couple minutes.
Hm... Guess they aren't home. Seeing as I have nothing else to do, and I'm locked out with out an answer, how about we do some exploring of our own? Let me just put the rest of my... Hutch looked at his empty paws. Hutch looks around the yard and finds his clothes slumping beside his leg.
There you are! I gotta go put this somewhere, then I'll be ready.
Hutch politely bobs around the cat and rabbit, down to the open gate, and hung his clothes right there.
Now when they get back, they know I've been here! You guys coming? Hutch asked Leslie and Aaron.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Keeshah wrote:Meanwhile, Moonbeam and Rocky has been exploring the countryside. since some-fox had left large animal clinic corral gate open.

There wanderings, have annoyed a couple farmers, and now have taken them to the edge of town.
<Greetings Mr.horse> said an eagle , who just randomly landed on Moonbeam's back <What're you and your friend doing here at the edge of town on your own ? If you don't mind me ask>
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote:
Keeshah wrote:Meanwhile, Moonbeam and Rocky has been exploring the countryside. since some-fox had left large animal clinic corral gate open.

<Greetings Mr.horse> said an eagle , who just randomly landed on Moonbeam's back <What're you and your friend doing here at the edge of town on your own ? If you don't mind me ask>

An what if i do mind you asking?
really are you always this rude?!
Hush colt.. besides whats he going to do, carry us off an eat us?
Gaah why do you say such things.. why do you even think them..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar drew her bow back the furthest she could, seeing Flynn get closer she stepped back, not seeing the curb she tripped off the step. Falling back she released the arrow, luckily it flew past Flynn and hit the wall of the house behind him. Radar, now laying on the floor rubbed the back of her stinging head viciously, before realising she had fired the arrow. "Oh my word, Flynn." Jumping up instantly she glanced over the rabbit. "I didn't hit you did I, blast it all, you must think me such a fool." Crossing one arm over her chest she rested her other elbow upon it and hung her head in her hand.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Keeshah wrote: An what if i do mind you asking?
really are you always this rude?!
Hush colt.. besides whats he going to do, carry us off an eat us?
Gaah why do you say such things.. why do you even think them..
<Don't be afraid my friend , for I have no intention of harming you , it just that horses being out of the barn by themselves isn't something you would see every day , especially since one of you happened to be involved in the incident a few days back. With that said , do forgive me if I have offended you in some way.>
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Laxan wrote:Radar drew her bow back the furthest she could, seeing Flynn get closer she stepped back, not seeing the curb she tripped off the step. Falling back she released the arrow, luckily it flew past Flynn and hit the wall of the house behind him. Radar, now laying on the floor rubbed the back of her stinging head viciously, before realising she had fired the arrow. "Oh my word, Flynn." Jumping up instantly she glanced over the rabbit. "I didn't hit you did I, blast it all, you must think me such a fool." Crossing one arm over her chest she rested her other elbow upon it and hung her head in her hand.
Leslies' ears pricked up at the sound of impact and he looked around. "Did you others hear that?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn picks himself up from where he'd thrown himself flat as the arrow skimmed between his ears.
"Heh, no I'm fine. I'm actually a little disappointed that you missed - I've always wanted my ear pierced." he jokes.
"Are you OK?" Then he becomes more serious and slightly awkward.
"Look, I'm sorry if we scared or offended you. We had no intention of doing so. Mum's a human - they don't really understand how we animals think, is all. I know what it's like to come out of the wild and into the human lifestyle. We lived next door to a wildlife carer at home in Australia - she often had young possums, wallabies and other orphaned or abandoned animals which she rescued, and I talked to quite a few of them. Some of them are living as pets or in zoos now but many of them went back to the wild. But they all told me how difficult it was to adapt to living with the humans, not having been born with them or been with them all your life... Anyway, I gues what I'm saying is... if there's anything I or we can do to help, just ask. And here," he proffers the snacks again.
"You look like you could use these. If you pull where the little triangle is up here on the packet they come open easily." He indicates the aformentioned triangle and then notices Hutch, Aron and Leslie just along from the gatepost.
"Oh, hi Hutch. Nice costume. Hi, guys. I'm Flynn Porter. I don't think I've met you two yet..."

~~~~
Seeing Cinnamon struggling with the heavy box, John takes it from him and carries it up the steps before passing it back to the pine marten.
"Can you drag or carry it yourself from here?" he asks before locking the car after the other pets climb out. Entering the clinic he walks up to the counter again, trusting that the dogs are following him.
"We're back. Has Doctor Walton arrived yet?" he asks the person seated behind the desk.

~~~~
"Oh, you two already know each other?" Piper asks the cat and the other rabbit.
"By the way, Rhyze this is Doc, Doc this is Rhyze. Rhyze, Doc, Doc, Rhyze." she introduces the two unaquainted animals to each other, gesturing at them in turn before removing her glasses and holding them up to the light.
"Gosh, these things get dirty easily." She polishes them on her soft fur which doesn't really make much of a difference to their overall cleanliness before resettling them on her nose.
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

A little flustered by the effect and the extra scent of rabbits that weren't Aron, Leslie looked at the others. "Hello" he said happily, not taking his eyes off the weapon, "I am Aron and this is... Wait. Got that wrong." He pointed to Aron. "THIS is Aron, I am Leslie, he is Mister Hutch the Spider... oh, you have met... and we are knew here and being nosy. That is a neat whapon" he added to Radar.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar awkwardly rubbed the back of her neck, "Yes, I'm fine." Came the automatic response as she took the treats, "Thanks." Before reaching behind and dropping them in her quiver. "Oh, thank you. My father helped me make it when I was a pup." Being used to referring to herself as a pup she automatically said this. Bowing her head to the strangers she introduced herself. "Greetings, I am Radar."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You are nu here too?" Leslie looked around. "This place is full of nu peeple." Thinking it the thing to do, he returned the bow. "So many to play with!"

Struck by a sudden thought, Leslie sprinted over to underneath the arrow and jumped to grab it from where it had come to rest. After dangling from it for a moment, he jiggled it free and dropped the short distance to the ground before handing it back to Radar. "Radar is odd name. How did that get choze for your name?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:Where are you wanting to go?
Back to the house preferably, away from people that ask tough questions. She thought to herself.
Keeshah wrote:I see, but you do want to stay among us now? The ranger asks while writing something down on his clip board.
"I won't turn down hospitality.". Senka answered, and Kandi seems like a decent human. The lioness glanced at the clip board the ranger had in his hand, wondering hat he was writing down.
Keeshah wrote:Kandi moves along to the bedding aisle.
What type of bedding would you like to sleep on?
Showing Senka the whole collection of bedding types.. human style bedding, to dog and cat beds. from crates to simple mats.
Perusing the aisle the mountain lion settled on a circular blue mat.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Argent

Post by Argent »

"I can take it, I'm not a cripple" Cinnamon asserts with some asperity, "it was just a bit heavy to lift out of the trunk."

And he does indeed carry it wobbling down the hall to his room. He closes the door and the sounds of rummaging through boxes punctuated by high pitched expletives filter back through the thin veneer.

Meanwhile...

"Dad! Mister Porter's here!"

"Ah yes, with the rambunctious little dog." Paul probably has a stronger word than "rambunctious" in mind. "Come back to the exam room if you can bring yourself to sit through a complete examination this time."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Roo stands in the middle of the lobby. Looking left to right, she decides to stand by a wall.
Leaning against the wall, she pulls out her phone to see if she could find Hutch.

~~~
Yowza! Nice bow! Hutch says, looking at the bow.
Hutch Times. Also known as Spiderman. It's nice to meet you, Radar.
Hutch turns to Flynn.
Er, my phone died. So, am I still staying here, or have plans changed?
Hutch asks Flynn.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Fair dinkum? You made that bow? Amazing! Did you do all the fletching in your arrows too? Your dad must have some skill! Where is he now?" he asks, then realising it may have been an inappropriate question, hastens to add "I-if you don't mind my asking, of course. You don't have to answer that if you don't want to..."
He replies to Hutch's question almost mechanically, most of his attention still on Radar.
"I have no idea. I had no idea you were staying here at all."

~~~~
John attempts to apologise. "Sixtoes, I-" but the pine marten has already disappeared, although his high=pitched voice can still be heard drifting down the hall.
After Paul appears and leads Koa off, John elects to sit in the waiting area. Picking up a magazine he flips through a few pages of adverts for dog wormers and flea collars before coming to rest on an article about sheepdog trials, and settles down to read, mentally reminiscing about his childhood summer holidays spent visiting his grandparents out on their farm.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"It's a pleasure"
Doc said after he shook Rhyze's Paw
"Are you new here as well?"
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

MrNeonShot wrote:Yowza! Nice bow! Hutch says, looking at the bow.
Radar gave an adorable and somewhat girlie chuckle, "Well it's very nice to meet you Spiderman." Then turning to smile at Flynn she tilts her head down slightly, "Yeah..." She muttered almost unaudibly, before raising her voice to just below it's normal volume. "He... He fell ill, very ill... He didn't get better." Her voice was laced with guilt, feeling the pain that there was nothing she could do to save him after he saved her, he gave her the gift of life and she was unable to return the favor and prolong his.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Laxan wrote:
Radar gave an adorable and somewhat girlie chuckle, "Well it's very nice to meet you Spiderman." Then turning to smile at Flynn she tilts her head down slightly, "Yeah..." She muttered almost unaudibly, before raising her voice to just below it's normal volume. "He... He fell ill, very ill... He didn't get better." Her voice was laced with guilt, feeling the pain that there was nothing she could do to save him after he saved her, he gave her the gift of life and she was unable to return the favor and prolong his.
Hearing this Leslie lowered his ears, rubbed his arm and glanced away. He knew something of what Radar had gone through and he wanted to think of the right words to say to make it better. "S-sorry" was all he came up with.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch saw the crumble from amused to immediately heart broken.
Hutch bowed his head at this new information, not knowing what to say.
He put a paw on her shoulder instead.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury had grown a bit stiff sitting near the garage, doodling the scene of the house, so he stood to stretch. Upon hearing the voices of nearby pets, he set out to find them
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

MrNeonShot wrote:Hutch Times. Long story involving fire, a daring rescue mission, and walking away from an explosion in slow mo. Hutch replies to the rabbit.
For the night as much as I know. But the door seems to be unmoving.
Hutch knocks on the door a bit louder, then shouts
TRICK OR TREAT!
Aron laughs a little again.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie jumped slightly at the raised voice and skittered closer to Aron. "I do not think he livez here" he whispered loudly.
"I don't think so either.." Aron Agreed.
MrNeonShot wrote:No, sir, I don't live here. But I think I'm staying here. My phone died,so if plans have changed, I don't know.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie took a step forward and put a hand just above his hip. "We also do not live here" he announced proudly. "We are exploringers!" Stepping forward, he licked his hand to clean it, wiped it on his jacket and offered it for Mister Hutch to shake.
MrNeonShot wrote:Cool! Hutch bends down slightly and takes the paw, not bothered by the cat lick.
I'm an explorer as well. It's cool. Hutch looks at the door, because it had been a couple minutes.
Hm... Guess they aren't home. Seeing as I have nothing else to do, and I'm locked out with out an answer, how about we do some exploring of our own? Let me just put the rest of my... Hutch looked at his empty paws. Hutch looks around the yard and finds his clothes slumping beside his leg.
There you are! I gotta go put this somewhere, then I'll be ready.
Hutch politely bobs around the cat and rabbit, down to the open gate, and hung his clothes right there.
Now when they get back, they know I've been here! You guys coming? Hutch asked Leslie and Aaron.
Aron as about to say something, but suddenly there was a 'thunk' from a short distance away.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Did you others hear that?"
"I did." Aron replied.
Hlaoroo wrote:Flynn picks himself up from where he'd thrown himself flat as the arrow skimmed between his ears.
"Heh, no I'm fine. I'm actually a little disappointed that you missed - I've always wanted my ear pierced." he jokes.
"Are you OK?" Then he becomes more serious and slightly awkward.
"Look, I'm sorry if we scared or offended you. We had no intention of doing so. Mum's a human - they don't really understand how we animals think, is all. I know what it's like to come out of the wild and into the human lifestyle. We lived next door to a wildlife carer at home in Australia - she often had young possums, wallabies and other orphaned or abandoned animals which she rescued, and I talked to quite a few of them. Some of them are living as pets or in zoos now but many of them went back to the wild. But they all told me how difficult it was to adapt to living with the humans, not having been born with them or been with them all your life... Anyway, I gues what I'm saying is... if there's anything I or we can do to help, just ask. And here," he proffers the snacks again.
"You look like you could use these. If you pull where the little triangle is up here on the packet they come open easily." He indicates the aformentioned triangle and then notices Hutch, Aron and Leslie just along from the gatepost.
"Oh, hi Hutch. Nice costume. Hi, guys. I'm Flynn Porter. I don't think I've met you two yet..."
"Oh, you know Mr. Spiderman here?" Aron says, giggling a bit. "I'm-" He was cut off by Leslie.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:A little flustered by the effect and the extra scent of rabbits that weren't Aron, Leslie looked at the others. "Hello" he said happily, not taking his eyes off the weapon, "I am Aron and this is... Wait. Got that wrong." He pointed to Aron. "THIS is Aron, I am Leslie, he is Mister Hutch the Spider... oh, you have met... and we are knew here and being nosy. That is a neat whapon" he added to Radar.
"..Yeah! Pleasure to meet you." Aron Added.
Laxan wrote:Radar awkwardly rubbed the back of her neck, "Yes, I'm fine." Came the automatic response as she took the treats, "Thanks." Before reaching behind and dropping them in her quiver. "Oh, thank you. My father helped me make it when I was a pup." Being used to referring to herself as a pup she automatically said this. Bowing her head to the strangers she introduced herself. "Greetings, I am Radar."
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"You are nu here too?" Leslie looked around. "This place is full of nu peeple." Thinking it the thing to do, he returned the bow. "So many to play with!"

Struck by a sudden thought, Leslie sprinted over to underneath the arrow and jumped to grab it from where it had come to rest. After dangling from it for a moment, he jiggled it free and dropped the short distance to the ground before handing it back to Radar. "Radar is odd name. How did that get choze for your name?"
"Ah, Leslie.." Aron started, holding a paw out.
Hutch turns to Flynn.
Er, my phone died. So, am I still staying here, or have plans changed?
Hutch asks Flynn.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Fair dinkum? You made that bow? Amazing! Did you do all the fletching in your arrows too? Your dad must have some skill! Where is he now?" he asks, then realising it may have been an inappropriate question, hastens to add "I-if you don't mind my asking, of course. You don't have to answer that if you don't want to..."
He replies to Hutch's question almost mechanically, most of his attention still on Radar.
"I have no idea. I had no idea you were staying here at all."
Laxan wrote:Radar gave an adorable and somewhat girlie chuckle, "Well it's very nice to meet you Spiderman." Then turning to smile at Flynn she tilts her head down slightly, "Yeah..." She muttered almost unaudibly, before raising her voice to just below it's normal volume. "He... He fell ill, very ill... He didn't get better." Her voice was laced with guilt, feeling the pain that there was nothing she could do to save him after he saved her, he gave her the gift of life and she was unable to return the favor and prolong his.
Aron bowed his head and said nothing. He knows how she feels..
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Hearing this Leslie lowered his ears, rubbed his arm and glanced away. He knew something of what Radar had gone through and he wanted to think of the right words to say to make it better. "S-sorry" was all he came up with.
"Y-yeah.. " Aron nodded, rubbing the back of his head.

(Ooc: I need to post more often.. T_T)
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Again, Leslie whispered loudly to Aron. "Is it not alowed to ask on sumwun's name?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hm? Oh. This is Flynn, and this is Radar. I think. Hutch hoarsely tells Leslie.