HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

WeirdGamer

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Sorry," Lucky said apologetically, "I'm just super excited. And nervous. Very nervous."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"It's okay. I'm also very excited!" Ryze said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn also ties on his bandana and picks up his torch. He walks over to the shelf with the rest of the pets. "The catch is just over here. Uh, Lucky, you should probably move unless you want to take the quick way down to the bottom. You're standing right on the trapdoor. I've already done that once and it's a long way down."
Before he pushes the catch, Flynn says to the rest of the group "Now, remember we don't know what's down here or how extensive the tunnel system could be so make sure we stick together. If anyone gets separated from the group, make your way back here to wait for the rest of us. It's probably a good idea to pick a travelling buddy too so that everyone is keeping an eye on someone and everyone is being kept watch over too."
With that he presses the nail and the trapdoor clunks open.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'll go with Lucky if he doesn't mind." Pyre said. "And I'll go with Ryyn if he doesn't mind." Ryze said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Lucky had been daydreaming about what they would find. He then noticed the trapdoor was opened. He fell screaming to the bottom. One painful landing latter and he called up, "I'm fine with that! Come on down!"

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

" Congratz Lucky , you're the 1st one I've ever seen "falling" for a trap after it's been announce" Nadia called down to the rabbit with a large smile on her face , then turn to the group "anyway you guys can decide that between yourselves , I'm all for it".She then jumped down next to Lucky "seriously though , ya alright?"
(OCC : ba-dum-tish)
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Look out below!" Pyre yelled jumping down the hole. "That was fun!"
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sorry!" Flynn calls down. "You OK down there?"
To Mercury and Nadia he says "I guess that leaves us three together."
To the rest of the pets he jokes "Mind the first step. It's a doozy. A four foot doozy." With that he switches on his torch and clambers down into the hole and onto the staircase.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Oh yeah," said Lucky dusting himself off, "I've had worse." He shuddered and half-whispered, "Far, far worse." He was glad his natural durability helped make up for his terrible luck.

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Hey guys, wait for me!" Ryze said jumping down the hole.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Ryyn held back a slight frown as the cat picked him. Truth be told they still made him nervous a lot of times but he didn't let it show at all. "Uh sure I'll stick with Ryze shouldn't be a problem..." Before he could finish Lucky disappeared from in front of him down the hole. He looks around in confusion before he hears Lucky say he is alright. "Well at least your not hurt." following the others he jumps down too.
Like shadows upon the wall you see only the action, not the reason behind it.

Character sheet for Riley Breen
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... 57#p503857
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn reaches the bottom of the staircase and helps Lucky up. "Sorry about that, mate. Hope you're OK. Heh. You should see yourself. You look like a ghost with all that dust on you." He waves his paw in the air, trying to clear the dust cloud raised by Lucky's abrupt descent. "See now why we needed the bandanas?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Yeah. That and they look cool." said Lucky. He turned on the flashlight he was still clutching in his hands. "How far do you think this goes?"

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:Flynn reaches the bottom of the staircase and helps Lucky up. "Sorry about that, mate. Hope you're OK. Heh. You should see yourself. You look like a ghost with all that dust on you." He waves his paw in the air, trying to clear the dust cloud raised by Lucky's abrupt descent. "See now why we needed the bandanas?"
"*cough* arrgh sheesh...*cough* yah I can see that , figuratively "Nadia said , 1 paw covered her nose while the other wave around try to blow the dust away , the bandana was tied around her neck but wasn't cover her maw at the time since the fox didn't expect it to be so dusty
WeirdGamer wrote:"Yeah. That and they look cool." said Lucky. He turned on the flashlight he was still clutching in his hands. "How far do you think this goes?"
"let's find out , the rabbit who's young and fast should go first"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Haven't the foggiest. Let's find out." Flynn replies, leading the way in to the darkness. "I hope no one's claustrophobic." he calls back.
After about five minutes Flynn feels the tunnel starting to slope downwards. As he walks the air becomes noticeably cooler. Rounding a slight bend in the passage he stops, looking between the two tunnel mouths ahead. One of them seems to flatten out while the other continues downwards.
"Ryyn, can you mark that tunnel we've just come out of, please? Which way do you guys think we should go?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Well, unless we want to go to your home country, the one that doesn't go down is a good idea." suggested Lucky from the back of the group.

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Hey, I'm not from China." laughs Flynn. "Besides, there's no way it could go that far anyway."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"I've also heard you can get to Australia by going down." said Lucky defensively. He thought for a moment and said, "You can get to a lot of places by going down, apparently."

sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Ryyn nods in confirmation as he gets out a star sticker and sticks it on the wall of the tunnel they came from. He looks between the two paths as they think. "In Dad's D&D things he says its best to follow the left wall so you don't get lost."

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"usually , people with the right mind would choose the straight path , incase if something happen it would be closer to the surface , buuuuuut where's the fun in that , so I choose the other way , your call guys"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well the left one is the one going downwards so I vote we go with that one. And if something does go wrong, who better to dig us out than two rabbits?" suggests Flynn before leading the way again. The tunnel twists and turns but always continues its inexorable slope downwards. After a while Flynn begins to notice the faint tinkle of water. he holds up a paw for silence. "Anyone else hear that?" he queries, swivelling his ears to discern the source.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Well the left one is the one going downwards so I vote we go with that one. And if something does go wrong, who better to dig us out than two rabbits?" suggests Flynn before leading the way again. The tunnel twists and turns but always continues its inexorable slope downwards. After a while Flynn begins to notice the faint tinkle of water. he holds up a paw for silence. "Anyone else hear that?" he queries, swivelling his ears to discern the source.
Ryyn raises a paw in answer. "Err I would say a dog such as myself is the best chose for digging someone out don't cha think? As the sound is mentioned he perks his ears listening before smelling the air a moment. "Smells like water, might be the water table, the top of it anyways."

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Perhaps. But it sounds to me like it's flowing." Flynn answeres thoughtfully. Pressing onwards he rounds another bend in the passage and then stops dead in his tracks. He stares in amazement at the large cavern he's just emerged into. A canopy of huge stalactites reach hungrily for the forest of stalagmites on the floor. Several gigantic pillars, wider than ten pets, support the cavern's roof. Flowstones and drapes bedeck the walls and a small waterfall burbles quietly over a ledge into a fathomless pool in the centre of the cave. Flynn, lost for words can only stare in wonder as his torch beam roves around the high ceiling and distant walls.
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Sat May 11, 2013 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

With the hum of the engine, the low, mildly disquieting static of the scanner, and the vibrant, cool breeze of air-conditioning coursing throughout the interior of the vehicle, the atmosphere was serene, and, overall, peacefully quiet. At least, it seemed that way until the vehicle was close to it's destination. Officers Gideon and Hoffman were very well on their way toward the residential outskirts, the margins of the encapsulating woodlands. It was the initial rendezvous point that had been established and specifically pin-pointed with Hoffman as one of the handful of credible sources.

"It's not uncommon," began Officer Gideon, his sight dead-locked on the road set in front of him.

"A 10-57, you mean?"

"Yeah. Who'da thought, in a small town like this, huh?"

"You're asking for my take on the situation on this?"

Even though Officer Gideon said nothing, a slight nod was enough to affirm it. And even then she probably didn't even need that much from him.

"Well, I mean naturally. But only a case like this would fall directly under the jurisdiction of the park rangers."

(( OOC - Sorry, short post. ><;; ))
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Marine Fox wrote:Doc eyed the lioness as she approached the cage, content that he would be rescued the back away from the door.
"I'm flattered"
He sorta said with a hint of sarcasm, not in the best of moods. But as the lioness released him and he knew it was over now he felt relieved and slightly ecstatic, but he still kept a serious and intimidating demeanor, walking out of the cage keeping his eye's looking for the poacher in case he intruded. After he was out he approached the lioness and after a second he put out his paw.
"You have my Thanks, Miss?"
The mountain lion crossed her arms, looking at the outstretched hand.
"Riiight. Handshake... Heard about those. You wanna save the domestic stuff for later? C'mon.". She started towards the door.
"We gotta get out of here before-".
The sound of feet cooled be heard outside the door, accompanied with muffled talking.
"Before that happens."

Meanwhile...
Zanna was about to take a lick when the doctor came in. Something about tracking?
"Oh oh!". She raised her hand.
"I can do that! I think... At least that's what the people say dogs are good at.". She beamed.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc pulled his paw back and let them fall to his side, slightly glaring at the lioness for a second. Though his thoughts of freedom were shattered slightly as footsteps and voices could be heard at the door, he mulled over two options. Hide or fight, seeing as there were two predators now and possibly one poacher they could end this now but if there were more they could both get overwhelmed. As the thought he focused on the door, then he thought of Zanna, what would she want him to do. It took a second before he knew what was right and what to do, he quickly and quietly rushed to the window and got it open, motioning for the lioness to hurry out

""If we hurry out we can gain some distance between us and the poachers"
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

"TenGallons?Ohboythat'salot.Youcouldfillalakewiththat!" Rusty said, still hyper. "Lakes...Weshouldgoswimming!Thisissofun!"

The yorkie's ear twitch at the offer of signing up. He immediately raises his paw.

"OhMeMeME!" Rusty exclaimed "Idon'tknowwhat were doing but... it... sounds... like.......fun"

The dog proceeded to fall to the floor and into a sleep, being badly effected by a sugar low, the sweet dropping out of his paw and rolling along the floor.
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"Perhaps. But it sounds to me like it's flowing." Flynn answeres thoughtfully. Pressing onwards he rounds another bend in the passage and then stops dead in his tracks. He stares in amazement at the large cavern he's just emerged into. A canopy of huge stalactites reach hungrily for the forest of stalagmites on the floor. Several gigantic pillars, wider than ten pets, support the cavern's roof. Flowstones and drapes bedeck the walls and a small waterfall burbles quietly over a ledge into a fathomless pool in the centre of the cave. Flynn, lost for words can only stare in wonder as his torch beam roves around the high ceiling and distant walls.
"well to be honest , we've been going down for quite a bit now, wouldn't surprise me if-whoaaaaaa!"Nadia stopped mid way , completely surprised by what showed up before her eyes , especially since just a few minutes ago they were just in a place like an oversize basement. "well, ok ? Gotta admit I didn't expect this , especially somewhere like under a house"the fox said , with some chuckles and a smile of excitement on her face
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"What do you think this is exactly?" asked Lucky gazing around in awe.

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"have no idea , but if I gotta guess , but this could be one of those underground caverns that naturally created by underground streams , river and all that , my guess is that whoever made that secret passage back up there found this by accident , and since it's this big , even with that waterfall over there , this might even be big enough to use as a way to go around town without ever being seen , ever"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Wow!" breathes Flynn. "Just... Wow! I've never seen anything like this before. It's beautiful! We must be under the ridge by now, I reckon. Aren't you glad we picked down, Lucky?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Lucky looked at the water for a moment before deciding. "I sort of am, but I have a bad feeling about this."

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn follows Lucky's gaze. "Just don't get too close to the edge. Who knows how deep it is? We'd probably never find you if you sank." He flinches as a large droplet falls from a stalactite and lands on his head. He looks up just in time to see another droplet hit him right in his eyes.
"Argh! Right in the eye! It seems this cave system is still active. I wonder how far it goes?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"This is amazing!" Ryze said looking around.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Hmm, I guess I should've calculated the effects for dogs smaller than myself. Can one of you try to wake him up?" Koa eyeballs Samantha. "And Samantha I would like to go but I have some things I must attend to. Oh yea did anyone come by to drop off any large package? Theres things in here that I ordered, it should be about the size of a car." Kousa Looks over at Koa, and when Koa sees her he nods. "I can go."
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

looks around in wonder as he lowers the bandana to around his neck. "This place is amazing, it would be perfect for swimming even..." He reached into the pack and dropped a star into the water and watched it get swept under swiftly "Or I could be wrong, the current looks really strong here."

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah. That could be a bad thing." Pyre said backing away from the water.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Marine Fox wrote:Doc pulled his paw back and let them fall to his side, slightly glaring at the lioness for a second. Though his thoughts of freedom were shattered slightly as footsteps and voices could be heard at the door, he mulled over two options. Hide or fight, seeing as there were two predators now and possibly one poacher they could end this now but if there were more they could both get overwhelmed. As the thought he focused on the door, then he thought of Zanna, what would she want him to do. It took a second before he knew what was right and what to do, he quickly and quietly rushed to the window and got it open, motioning for the lioness to hurry out

""If we hurry out we can gain some distance between us and the poachers"
"Sounds good to me.". The mountain lion glanced at the door before dashing over to the window.
"Ladies first.". She said, smirking as she climb over and out and window. Waiting for Doc on the other side.
The knob to the front door turned and the door began to open.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury knelt by the water, adding it to the map, "Maybe we could follow the river. If we end up getting all turned around we could use it like a land mark and the flow would point us in the right direction." He stood up, trying to keep his ballence, "But that's what the glowy stars are for, huh?" the cat steadied himself, "You know, I bet this flows into the river in the forest."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah. I bet you're right." Ryze said crouching down and putting her paw in the river. "Wow, that's cold!" She said quickly jerking her hand out of it.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT