Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Alex

Re: Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Post by Alex »

Gary climbed down from Maple and petted her head. Crazy little monster. I tamed her! - he said, with a joke-win expression on his face, while looking at Yukiko.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Jacob's eyes looked frantically up and down the keys as Angel played. he smiled, and looked up at where he could see a cat outside, playing the second instrument. Jacob slipped away from the others, stepping outside. "How did you do it?!" He asked the cat in near hysterics.
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

Windchimes jerked, his bow making an unholy screeching noise. Ears flat against his head, he glared at Jacob.
"Could you have at least WAITED UNTIL WE WERE FINISHED?!!!" he shouted.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Angel froze at the sound of Windchimes' instrument squealing. He looked up in confusion, seeing Jacob hovering over the cat. "What the...?"

May watched with concern. "I hope your dad isn't mad at him..."

Outside, Jacob was grinning ear to ear. "S-Sorry about that, but you have no idea how surprising this is. I have to know how you got him to play something new again!"
FunkyChickenFace

Windchimes glared at Jacob some more.
"First I yelled at him. Then I played some improv. I didn't do anything spectacular!! Now, are you gonna keep talking or are you gonna shut up and let us continue?!"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

"You... yelled at him...?" Jacob stared down at the cat in utter confusion. "But that doesn't-" He was cut off as rapid and aggressive tones burst from the store, vibrating through the air. The man looked up to see Angel grinning wickedly at them, a gleaming Fender electric guitar in his hand as his fingers railed away on it.
FunkyChickenFace

Windchimes gave Angel an agahst look. "What happened to the jazz?!" he seemed to wail through his facial expression. Growling, he countered with a wild classical solo by some composer from the 1700s.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Angel growled playfully and strummed his hand over the strings. His fingers twisted and jerked over the frets as he play along with Windchimes' classical tune, adding spice to the soothing mix. He laughed, eyes flashing.

Jacob just stared in amazement at them, slipping back to stand next to Aiden and May. "This is...."
"Fantastic." May finished his sentence.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Neko wrote:Jake laughs at Sunni's eagerness as he follows the cat. I never thought I'd be a cat's object of affection.
Sunni lead Jake to the back stairs that lead up to the apartment. "We can get you some water up here."
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
FunkyChickenFace

Windchimes returned fire, setting off a cascade of wailing notes crying off to the heavens for relief from hellfire and brimstone. He gave Angel a look that said: "Classical Music and Rock?! Really?"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Angel's grin widened to maniacal proportions. He laughed aloud as his fingers flew down the frets, notes soaring through the air like arrows. The music changed suddenly and dramatically, and Angel leaped into an electric rendition of Beethoven's 5th.
FunkyChickenFace

Windchimes grinned. THIS was more like it. He played the parts the quieter parts of the song that weren't entirely suited to guitar jamming, albiet several octaves lower then normal.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Angel played along with Windchimes, swaying slightly as the music filled him. His hands jerked suddenly, and he was playing the soft tunes of Radiohead's Scatterbrain. His fingers stepping slowly up and down the frets.
Neko

Post by Neko »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote: Sunni lead Jake to the back stairs that lead up to the apartment. "We can get you some water up here."
"Alright," Jake followed Sunni, not that he had much choice since the cat had a firm hold on his paw. I've never seen the housing above a store before. This should be interesting.

---------

Aiden watched in shock as Angel madly played the guitar. Wow, he's really good. He turned and looked out the store's front window and saw the cat playing. Aiden went out the front door, letting it close behind him as he stood near Windchimes. Maybe I should use this distraction to my advantage...
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
FunkyChickenFace

Windchimes accompanied, playing his bass in harmony to Angel's melody. Getting an idea, he somehow managed to walk his bass over to the door and prop said door open with his foot. Because Windchimes is just skilled that way.

"What say you to a rendition of "Somebody to Love", by Queen?" Windchimes asked as they played. "I propose that you sing."
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Angel gave Windchimes a thumbs up. He struck the strings roughly, sending a long solid note through the air, and started to sing. At the appropriate time, his hands went to their duty. The notes flew as the classic unfolded.
FunkyChickenFace

Windchimes seemed to freeze as the opening notes sang out before the bass section began. Suddenly, he was animated with a fierce light, fingers strumming the Bass without fail, the notes weaving intricately with Angel's clear singing voice.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Sunni pulled Jake up the stairs, waving to Uncle Apple as they passed him walking down. When they reached the top, Sunni turned around to Jake. "Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back with some water." With that she turned and ran off towards the kitchen, leaving Jake near the living room area.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Neko

Post by Neko »

Aiden eyed the cat as he suddenly started playing again, making a decision. He spoke loudly to compensate for the playing. "Hey, if they ask about me just tell um I'll be back before dark. Alright?" He didn't wait for a response, walking away and down the alleyway before breaking out into a jog.

-----------------

Jake watched Sunni run off into another room, which he assumed to be the kitchen. He took a few steps into the living room and looked around. Not bad. I thought this kind of housing would be a lot more cramped, but it looks rather cozy. Just then his stomach growled. Shut up! I don't want this to get any more strange.
Last edited by Neko on Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Angel's voice rang out through the store, and his fingers danced over the strings. When the song was over, he let the last note fade away, smiling. "That was great!" He cheered, running his fingers over the guitar. "I haven't had that much fun in- Where's Aiden?"

Jacob and May both looked around, eyes widening. The pup had disappeared.
FunkyChickenFace

Windchimes shrugged.
"Apparently he'll be back before nightfall?"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Sunni came back in a few minutes later with a glass full of water for Jake. She handed it to him, sitting down on the couch. "C'mon and sit over here," she said, patting the cushion next to her. "With me!"

(Night for me... I'll try to post in the morning, (no guarentees...) and should be back around 8 or so...)(Pm... 8 Pm)

RP Characters
Neko

Post by Neko »

Jake took the glass and sat down on the couch next to Sunni. He quickly gulped down the entire glass, his thirst quenched. "Ahh, thanks for that."

--------

Aiden stopped at the end of the alley, peering around the corner to see the street. he scanned for animal co- What am I doing? I have a collar now, I don't have to worry about animal control! He moved to the sidewalk, looking up and down the street as cars passed. After getting his bearings he moved across the street and down another alley.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Alex wrote:Gary climbed down from Maple and petted her head. Crazy little monster. I tamed her! - he said, with a joke-win expression on his face, while looking at Yukiko.
Yukiko smiled, "Yes, you seem to have tamed the Hug-Monster. Puppies will sing songs of your valiant efforts." She joked.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple was confused. just a minute ago he was angry at her. now hes laughing?
"heheheh. yeah.."
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Alex

Post by Alex »

Gary knelt down behind Maple, and pulled her over in a hug, with a smile.
Is there something wrong, Maple? You seem confused about something.
Richarson Valley

Zander

Post by Zander »

"Er. no. nothings wrong.. its just that earlier you were all mad and threatening to hurt me because i jumped on you, but now your all happy." Maple starting, hoping not to offend him.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Alex

Post by Alex »

Gary frowned. He thought that everyone who knows him also knows that his anger usually lasts just a couple of seconds.
Oh no, of course I wasn't angry. I was just... startled! Yea, and in a bad mood because of my dad. That's all. But now I'm feeling better thanks to Yuko!
Richarson Valley

Zander

Post by Zander »

( >.> )

Maple's smile returned, she turned back around and hugged Yukiko's leg. "yay!"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Angel dug his fingers into his skull, looking around frantically. He quickly swung the guitar strap off of his shoulder and hung the intrument up again. "Oh man! Where did he go? I wasn't paying attention to him!" The husky bolted to the door skidding to a stop next to Windchimes. "What did he say? Do you know where he went?"

May hurried quickly after Angel. "We can find him. He can't have gone far." She said with concern, looking up and down the street.

Jacob shuffled his feet anxiously, not knowing what to do. "Er... I'll go call... Someone!" He bolted up the stairs.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko smiled at Maple hugging her again, and patter her head again. She nodded to Gary, "Of course. I do not like to see my friends unhappy, or unwell."
FunkyChickenFace

JOFOXX wrote:Angel dug his fingers into his skull, looking around frantically. He quickly swung the guitar strap off of his shoulder and hung the intrument up again. "Oh man! Where did he go? I wasn't paying attention to him!" The husky bolted to the door skidding to a stop next to Windchimes. "What did he say? Do you know where he went?"

May hurried quickly after Angel. "We can find him. He can't have gone far." She said with concern, looking up and down the street.

Jacob shuffled his feet anxiously, not knowing what to do. "Er... I'll go call... Someone!" He bolted up the stairs.
Windchimes shrugged at Angel again. "I was facing the wrong direction, but I'll some look with you. Let me run my bass back to my apartment."
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

(((Sorry for the delay)))
Aquablast wrote:After waving goodbye to Jake and Sunni, Bullet turned back to Bolly and tugged his hand while pointing at Maple, Gary, and Yukiko. "Hey Bolly! Let's introduce ourselves to the white dog and the black cat over there!"
Bolly looked over where Bullet was pointing. "Hmm...yeah! Follow me!" Bolly walked over to the white dog and the black cat. "Hi! I'm Bolly, and I just moved in here. What are your names?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko looks to Bolly and bows, "Hello, my name is Yukiko Takanawa. I am pleased to meet you. It is always good to meet a new friend." She said, kindly.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Aiden moved down several Alley's and across streets. He knew the city well, better then any pet would. As a stray you have to learn how to navigate the city, how to avoid animal control, to know all pathways in case you got in trouble. He stopped at a street, looking both ways. Lets see...I need to go straight and then take the shortcut over that one fence, then It's just a few more streets and I'm there... He waited for the right moment before dashing across the cross walk, running between humans and pets alike as he turned and went down an alley.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

May nodded to Windchimes. "I'll come with you, and Angel can go on ahead and start looking."

Angel nodded, and took off in the other direction. "I'll meet you back here later!" He called.
FunkyChickenFace

Windchimes quickly packed his bass. Waving over his shoulder at Angel, he carefully but swiftly began to wheel it towards the more upscale part of town, May following.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Aiden climbed a a small wooden crate, and then a trash can before jumping over a fence and landed on the other side. Almost there, he took off again.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Neko wrote:Jake took the glass and sat down on the couch next to Sunni. He quickly gulped down the entire glass, his thirst quenched. "Ahh, thanks for that."
"You're welcome," Sunni said, cuddling up against Jake again.

RP Characters
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Bullet followed Bolly walked slowly behind him. As Bullet approached, he realized that the white dog was actually Yukiko, although he didn't recognize the black cat.

"Oh hi, Yukiko! How do you do?" Bullet asked and smiled to Yukiko. Bullet likes Yukiko because she is always kind and polite to everyone.

He turned to Gary and offered his hand with a smile. "Hi! I don't think we have met before, I am Bullet!"