HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

ShadowLightning

Re: HPU:Applegate

Post by ShadowLightning »

Silver looks to the vet, then to Mikan. "Maybe you should go check up on your friend."
Heellooooooooo!! Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...
Avatar done by the wonderful kurowolfe!
I also have an FA account now. Sooo... check it out.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles ran his way into the vet. If anyone felt him, he'd be just a chill winter breeze out of nowhere unseen. He went behind the desk, and passed through the walls. Turned, and bolted his way into the room Serenade sat huddle with Duke against the wall.

Okay, I'm here. NOW what do I do? He thought to Hubert. Standing in front of the two completely invisible.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Right." Lilly blinks. "Of course. Sorry... So... Anyone wanna read a menu to me? Please?" she queries as she folds her cane and slips it into her satchel.

~~~~~~~~
"Miles' haunt. Ha! Good one! Sounds like a great plan to me! What do you think, Gage? Oh, and you're welcome in the shop any time, by the way." Ray grins.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Miles ran his way into the vet. If anyone felt him, he'd be just a chill winter breeze out of nowhere unseen. He went behind the desk, and passed through the walls. Turned, and bolted his way into the room Serenade sat huddle with Duke against the wall.
Okay, I'm here. NOW what do I do? He thought to Hubert. Standing in front of the two completely invisible.
"Do you remember the miracle you asked me?" The spirit dragon's head aimed at the creature trying to break the watch's crystal wall as the second, slowly, passed. "That entity is the problem: it is not supposed to take control of Serenade, that much I can say in this short time. I had it contained, but now Serenade is agitated, scared, her old traumas and panic are getting the best of her. Go to her while there is time. Help her regain control before the other does, or she will become an unwilling danger to everyone around her, you included. I cannot do more than you asked. Now be strong and help her." An astral door opened in front of the feline's ghost. "Go, if you care for her."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Right." Lilly blinks. "Of course. Sorry... So... Anyone wanna read a menu to me? Please?" she queries as she folds her cane and slips it into her satchel.

~~~~~~~~
"Miles' haunt. Ha! Good one! Sounds like a great plan to me! What do you think, Gage? Oh, and you're welcome in the shop any time, by the way." Ray grins.
That sounds like a plan to me I haven't been there in a while. Gage looked at Rena ready to follow along with whatever spots she was showing ray.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Pat and Mickey follow everyone in, taking a seat in either side of a booth. Pat picks up the menu and beings looking through it. His ear flicked when he felt something on it. The feeling returned and he flicked it again, a tad more forcefully. When it returned a third time, he let go of his menu and clamped his paw over his ear.

"What?"

He turned his head to see Mickey, a rather cheeky grin on her face. He looked at his ear and saw his paw over her paw and it clicked. He reached up and gripped Mickey's ear softly, rubbing it. He leaned down to her ear and lightly huffed air through his nose. Mickey's breathing hitched in her throat.

"Mickey, sweetheart."

"H-Huh?"

"Stop messing with my ears, you silly kitten!"

Mickey recoiled at his voice going from a whisper to quiet shouting. He laughed and kissed her head before she slipped under the table and back to her side.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena takes a breath, then shakes herself off. "All right, then let's set off. 'Ain't gonna have the sun all day' is how the phrase goes... though I think we /do/ have the sun all day, and then when it's gone is when it's night..." she muses... then shakes her head. "Either way, we've only got so much of it, so let's get movin'," she instructs, leading them to the next building in line.

"... Gunpowder," she says... almost wistfully, a smile taking her face just outside the police station. "This is where your humans will probably take any legal problems... not that many are likely to happen, but still." She chuckles a bit nervously at the thought of what might have been imparted should she have not made her addendum.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
kurowolfe wrote:In the meantime, Mikan shifted feet from one foot to another as they waited for the receptionist to complete the forms.
"Oh, you're the otter who came to get me before, right?" The vet asked. "Your fox friend is awake, but she either is afraid of needles, or vets in general. I'm giving your other friend time to try and calm her down."
"Hello again Dr. Garfield," Mikan smiled, but the smile waned a bit hearing the news. "Was it her who was screaming just now?"
ShadowLightning wrote:Silver looks to the vet, then to Mikan. "Maybe you should go check up on your friend."
"Hmm... what do you think Doctor?" he asked the man.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"... Anyone? Please?" Lilly asks again, more quietly. "... Are you guys still here, Tara, Ion? You've... Gone quiet..." The ferret sounds slightly nervous as her sightless flick around the restaurant and her ears rotate, listening for her friends. She's relieved to hear that at least Pat and Mickey are still around.

~~~~~~~~
"Gunpowder." Ray repeats, sniffing. "You've a good nose to pick up on that. I can hardly tell it's there with all the other smells around here." The cat swishes his tail as he looks around and up at the building and then waves at a cop inside who had seen the pets through the glass door and had waved at them.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gage follwed along with the other two "Yeah, I can't really pick it up either, at least not until she mentioned it." He smiled to himself a but amused to see someone else coming to the realization that Rena's sense of smell was unmatched in town.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Hlaoroo wrote:"... Anyone? Please?" Lilly asks again, more quietly. "... Are you guys still here, Tara, Ion? You've... Gone quiet..." The ferret sounds slightly nervous as her sightless flick around the restaurant and her ears rotate, listening for her friends. She's relieved to hear that at least Pat and Mickey are still around.
Ion had been sitting quietly next to Lilly, figuring the others would have been more talkative, or maybe they were busy looking at what they were going to get too. Though when Lilly asked for help against he mentally facepawed himself, "Sorry, yeah sure I'll read it to you." He responded just as quietly and a little more nervously, he when over the menu slowly, speaking clearly but low and soft voice.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

kurowolfe wrote:"Hello again Dr. Garfield," Mikan smiled, but the smile waned a bit hearing the news. "Was it her who was screaming just now?"
"I'm afraid so," the vet replied. "I'm hoping she calms down enough for me to run tests, but for now I think she's better off with as few stimuli as necessary."
kurowolfe wrote:
ShadowLightning wrote:Silver looks to the vet, then to Mikan. "Maybe you should go check up on your friend."
"Hmm... what do you think Doctor?" he asked the man.
"Duke is in with her right now, and I don't want to risk scaring her more," he added. "But I assure you, she'll be well taken care of here. And Duke will be keeping an eye on her once I discharge her."
---------
Hlaoroo wrote:"... Anyone? Please?" Lilly asks again, more quietly. "... Are you guys still here, Tara, Ion? You've... Gone quiet..." The ferret sounds slightly nervous as her sightless flick around the restaurant and her ears rotate, listening for her friends. She's relieved to hear that at least Pat and Mickey are still around.
"Oh, sorry, I sort of figured I'd leave it to someone who's actually ordering," Tara replied. "I got lost in thought."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

After a while trying to comfort Serenade with little success, Duke can't help but notice something , apparently , the room was getting colder suddenly . He told himself maybe it was just him, but it wouldn't matter regardless. For now, all he cared about is to try to keep Serenade safe , maybe even from herself, that's all he could do for her now. Little did he know that it was no illusion, and it was not just the room , but the entire building was , for some reasons , getting colder and colder......
~~~~~~~
Inside Serenade's mind, among countless fragments of memories , a scene finally began to form. A big place , lined with cages, filled with whispers , sobbing , whimpers, and moans, and from the point of view, it seems Serenade was once in one of those cages. The spirit seems to have given up now. The banging had stopped suddenly, leaving only the whimpering vixen alone in the darkness of her own mind.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Mikan nodded solemnly as Dr. Garfield explained everything.

"Will do, doctor," he said in the end. "In the meantime, can you have a look at Silver here? He's feeling faint from fatigue."

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

The shiba inu dog chuckles a bit sheepishly. "Actually, it's just a smell ah grew up with, so... I can pick it out a bit easily. That said, the scent is all but stained on anyone's shot a gun, and far as I know the police are as required to practice as a huntsman or such," she explains. "Outside that, I was raised a tracker, so I pay a lot of attention to scents anyway." She braves an actual—although small—laugh. "Quite the thing to start with on sharin', right?"
Love me right now! Done.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, you're a tracker? That's cool!" Ray enthuses. "I wish my nose was good enough for that. Oh well. At least I have a good ear. What sort of things were you trained to track, Rena? Do you track too, Gage?"

~~~~~~~~
"That's okay. Miscommunications happen." Lilly smiles before listening to Ion read the menu.
"Hmm... I think I'll get a small meatlovers' pizza and... Lemon soda to drink." The ferret pulls a note and some coins from her purse.
"Is that enough? I'm not sure if that's a ten or a five I pulled out... Do you want anything, Ion? My shout. It's the least I can do to repay you."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Quite honestly, Miles didn't know what was expected of him.

He had no special powers. He wasn't family to Serenade, fox or cat. He wasn't even good with words or having to know what to say. He just hoped Hubert knew what he was doing sending him in.

All he had, was a theatrical power set, being dead a long while, and a hatred for seeing others in spiritual pain and torment like him. He took a deep breath, opened the door before him.

And walked into the spiritual plane that was Serenade's mind. Hoping to do something.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Quite honestly, Miles didn't know what was expected of him.
He had no special powers. He wasn't family to Serenade, fox or cat. He wasn't even good with words or having to know what to say. He just hoped Hubert knew what he was doing sending him in.
All he had, was a theatrical power set, being dead a long while, and a hatred for seeing others in spiritual pain and torment like him. He took a deep breath, opened the door before him.
And walked into the spiritual plane that was Serenade's mind. Hoping to do something.
Serence Frostbite wrote:Inside Serenade's mind, among countless fragments of memories , a scene finally began to form. A big place , lined with cages, filled with whispers , sobbing , whimpers, and moans, and from the point of view, it seems Serenade was once in one of those cages. The spirit seems to have given up now. The banging had stopped suddenly, leaving only the whimpering vixen alone in the darkness of her own mind.
Hubert appeared beside MIles, as a more anthropomorphic creature this time.
"Serenade's stability depends on her dealing with her memories. You are a familiar presence to her, she will probably feel better knowing you are here. Help her, soothe her fears."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh, you're a tracker? That's cool!" Ray enthuses. "I wish my nose was good enough for that. Oh well. At least I have a good ear. What sort of things were you trained to track, Rena? Do you track too, Gage?"
Gage couldn't help but laugh at the thought of himself trying to track anything. "Nah dude, I don't have much in the way of useful life skills. I grew up in the city I'm totally new to the country life." He motioned towards his missing ear, "probably a good thing too, I feel like this would have hampered my tracking career a bit you know?" He immediatly felt he might be making it awkward when he mentioned the ear so he made sure to chuckle at his own joke a bit, sometimes he forgot some people tried to be polite about such things.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Pat looked over the menu, licking his lips. Everything sounded delicious! He finally picked out a simply pepperoni pizza and a grape soda and set his menu aside. He decided that getting Mickey back would have to wait for now.

"So, what will you be getting?"

"Cheese pizza and a cherry soda."
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

inside the cage , Serenade lied, motionless, with no sign of life but a weak sobbing.......and whimpering, in a strange language that Miles never heard of before, nor any creatures of this world ever had.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Hlaoroo wrote:"That's okay. Miscommunications happen." Lilly smiles before listening to Ion read the menu.
"Hmm... I think I'll get a small meatlovers' pizza and... Lemon soda to drink." The ferret pulls a note and some coins from her purse.
"Is that enough? I'm not sure if that's a ten or a five I pulled out... Do you want anything, Ion? My shout. It's the least I can do to repay you."
Ion looked at the amount that Lilly had pulled out, "Yes, that is more than enough... And... No thank you, I'm full."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"Ah'll keep them questions in mind for when this tour ends. Let's keep movin'," the shiba inu instructs as she continues down the street a short ways before pointing at the next building. "Now, this is the fire department, and I'm pretty sure y'all know what those are for, so let's not dawdle." She turns to cross the street.

"Ah'm sure y'all see the buildings past here, but those are places we don't have that much need to go... and they all kind of smell bad anyway so I never go past here." She looks back. "One of my favorite places is just across the street anyway," Rena says, wearing a smile as she looks back at her company.
Love me right now! Done.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Surely tracking is more about the nose than the ears anyway?" Ray asks. He's curious as to how the corgi lost the ear but also has the tact not to ask about it directly. At least, not until he hears the chuckle, indicating that the dog may be comfortable with it.
"Hey, Gage, since you mention it, if it's not too forward of me to ask, would you mind telling me what happened to your ear? I admit I'm a little curious - probably not a good trait in cats." he jokes.
Leafolawl wrote:"Let's keep movin',"
"Yes'm'." grins the cat, following the little dog.
Leafolawl wrote:"Now, this is the fire department, and I'm pretty sure y'all know what those are for, so let's not dawdle."
"Getting cats out of trees, right?" Ray quips. "So what's this favourite place of yours?"

~~~~~~~~
Civilization wrote:Ion looked at the amount that Lilly had pulled out, "Yes, that is more than enough... And... No thank you, I'm full."
"Thanks." The ferret tucks her purse away, keeping the money in her free paw. "You sure you don't want anything? Not even a soda or an ice cream?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Surely tracking is more about the nose than the ears anyway?" Ray asks. He's curious as to how the corgi lost the ear but also has the tact not to ask about it directly. At least, not until he hears the chuckle, indicating that the dog may be comfortable with it.
"Hey, Gage, since you mention it, if it's not too forward of me to ask, would you mind telling me what happened to your ear? I admit I'm a little curious - probably not a good trait in cats." he jokes.
Gage just shrugs and takes a moment to compose the sentence in his head, choosing his words carefully. "I didn't live in a great part of town before we moved, it could get kinda rough. It isn't a really short or interesting story when you really get down to it. I just got in over my head and lost it one day." He kept facing forward as he talked, not wanting to make the telling of the story into a big deal despite knowing it was inevitably one of the first things people knew/remembered about him.
Hlaoroo wrote:
Leafolawl wrote:"Let's keep movin',"
"Yes'm'." grins the cat, following the little dog.
Leafolawl wrote:"Now, this is the fire department, and I'm pretty sure y'all know what those are for, so let's not dawdle."
"Getting cats out of trees, right?" Ray quips. "So what's this favourite place of yours?"
Gage followed Rena, as always impressed and amused with her tendency to take the lead with whatever group she was in. He cracked a smile but kept himself from chuckling at "yes'm."
"Wait do I know the place we're going?," Gage chimed in. It was a small town but he hadn't really explored it fully yet.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles scratched the back of his head and sighed.

"Well, I'm not THAT familiar, but I'll do my best," he said. He then made himself look as real as possible before walking into the scene. As he did so though, he did something to the lights? Everything seemed to go harsh black and white. As if viewing a poorly lit old movie. Everything where he generally was was very hard to see. He was trying to make a point.

"Serenade?" He called as he walked in.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

xhunterko wrote:Miles scratched the back of his head and sighed.

"Well, I'm not THAT familiar, but I'll do my best," he said. He then made himself look as real as possible before walking into the scene. As he did so though, he did something to the lights? Everything seemed to go harsh black and white. As if viewing a poorly lit old movie. Everything where he generally was was very hard to see. He was trying to make a point.

"Serenade?" He called as he walked in.
there was no reaction from the vixen. As Miles steps forward , his footstep echoed throughout the hall. The closer he was to Serenade, the more pressure he can feel, like something big was coming, from somewhere....
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Mickey rested her head on the table. This was kinda boring. She was one for action and excitement, depending on the action and excitement. She sighed as she closed her eyes and let her ears droop. She has half-asleep when she felt a paw touch hers. She opened her eyes to see Pat holding a small MP3 player and a pair of white earbuds. She smiled and got up, sitting down next to him. He put it on shuffle and they plugged the earbuds in, listening ot the music together. Pat wrapped his arm around Mickey's waist and sh eleaned her head on his shoulder.
My characters!
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Thanks." The ferret tucks her purse away, keeping the money in her free paw. "You sure you don't want anything? Not even a soda or an ice cream?"
"No... I'm good... Thank you." Ion forced a smile still, even though it really did not matter, he did it anyways. Eon's smile was more genuine, since his brother was able to sit there without making a fuss. All they had to do was wait on the food, then get a move on, shouldn't be much.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Hayzl sat next to Eon, not hungry as she listened to everyone talking. She kept looking around, mumbling to herself about random things.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

kurowolfe wrote:Mikan nodded solemnly as Dr. Garfield explained everything.

"Will do, doctor," he said in the end. "In the meantime, can you have a look at Silver here? He's feeling faint from fatigue."
"Oh, sure thing," the doctor replied. "Follow me to the exam room." and with that he headed to the second exam room.

(OOC: sorry for the long wait to post, I have absolutely no excuse. just sorta lost track of things)
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
ShadowLightning

Post by ShadowLightning »

Silver nodded and looked to Mikan. "I'll be uh... right back then." He said in his usual soft voice. The husky followed the doctor to the room.
Heellooooooooo!! Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...
Avatar done by the wonderful kurowolfe!
I also have an FA account now. Sooo... check it out.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

He put it out of his mind and stepped closer. The worst thing you could do in a situation like this, he summarized, was to fear the large thing when the thing at focus was at hand here and now.

Miles stepped right up to the mumbling vixen and knelt down. He tapped her forehead, hoping to get a reaction.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

ShadowLightning wrote:Silver nodded and looked to Mikan. "I'll be uh... right back then." He said in his usual soft voice. The husky followed the doctor to the room.
Mikan nodded back, and since there was nothing left to do but wait, he sat down on one of the cushioned chair reserved for visitors. His mind began to wander a little, and he reminisced a little of that delicious yoghurt Mickey let him taste. He found himself almost salivating, and quickly pulled a lollipop from his bag and popped it into his maw. Plain flavour. Not his favourite, but he hated to waste good sweets.

A few suckles in, and he began to notice the room felt colder. It was then that he remembered that he was practically naked. For pet standards anyway. Still, he was used to the feeling of somethong covering his scars and the scary tattoo he had on his back. That was one dark time...

He unlatched his bag from his shoulder, and approached the receptionist again.

"Miss, do you have any blanket I could borrow?" he asked with a slight smile.

Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Seth wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"Getting cats out of trees, right?" Ray quips. "So what's this favourite place of yours?"
Gage followed Rena, as always impressed and amused with her tendency to take the lead with whatever group she was in. He cracked a smile but kept himself from chuckling at "yes'm."
"Wait do I know the place we're going?," Gage chimed in. It was a small town but he hadn't really explored it fully yet.
Rena shoots Ray a half-hearted glare, unable to hide her smirk at the joke he'd made, only to give a shake her head as she turns to look at Gage. "Ah would think you remember it, since the guy who ah think owns it is prob'ly the nicest in town." She quickly makes her way accross the street after checking to make sure it's clear.

"Gentlepets," the shiba inu starts as she turns to face them. "Gordie's Pizza," she introduces with a wave of her paw and a small bow to playfully stress how highly she thinks of the place.
Love me right now! Done.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

xhunterko wrote:He put it out of his mind and stepped closer. The worst thing you could do in a situation like this, he summarized, was to fear the large thing when the thing at focus was at hand here and now.

Miles stepped right up to the mumbling vixen and knelt down. He tapped her forehead, hoping to get a reaction.
There was no reaction from the vixen, as if she couldn't feel Miles at all. A few moments later.........she stopped breathing, and yet, that heavy pressure feeling still kept approaching
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
meanwhile, in the real world, the room where Duke and Serenade were in was quite cold, and Duke fell alseep without even realizing, still embracing Serenade's body.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Ray takes in Gage's posture and tone and decides not to press the issue further.
"I see. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have pried. If it's any consolation you still look good without it. Kinda roguish." he smiles before looking up at the pizza place.
"Ooh, yum! Pizza! In my old town there was a pizza shop that did a really good pizza with shrimp on it. I wonder if they do something like that here?" he muses aloud.

~~~~~~~~
"All right then. Um... You don't mind me eating? I don't want to be rude at all..." Lilly queries after passing her order to the shop owner who'd come over to help her, having seen her cane.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Oh brother. Miles thought. He rubbed both his paws together to hopefully see if he could make a charge. Satisfied, he reached down and touched her chest center.

"Serenade?" He said again.

All right, now what do we do if this doesn't work? Miles thought to Hubert.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Oh brother. Miles thought. He rubbed both his paws together to hopefully see if he could make a charge. Satisfied, he reached down and touched her chest center.
"Serenade?" He said again.
All right, now what do we do if this doesn't work? Miles thought to Hubert.
<Nothing, unless she wills you or me to intervene. Her fears have taken hold, but let us not despair. Try harder: at worst, I will protect you in case of attack. That much, I am allowed.>
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Hlaoroo wrote:Ray takes in Gage's posture and tone and decides not to press the issue further.
"I see. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have pried. If it's any consolation you still look good without it. Kinda roguish." he smiles before looking up at the pizza place.
"Ooh, yum! Pizza! In my old town there was a pizza shop that did a really good pizza with shrimp on it. I wonder if they do something like that here?" he muses aloud.
"I'm sure they'd give it a shot. It's a pretty laid back kind of place. Well, in my limited experience at least.", Gage chimed in distractedly as he let his thoughts wander a bit. His nose was picking up the scent of pizza, he made a mental note to get a slice some time soon.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz