Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Roarin

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by Roarin »

Frost smiled to himself as he walked down the street. His first shift as a volunteer dog went on without a hitch. The fact nothing happened on their shift helped with that. Mostly it was just him being introduced to the staff and getting to ride shot-gun in a police car around town. With a town full of magical pets it's a wonder how they kept everything do... Normal.

With half the day still ahead if him the sleddog pondered what he should do. He mulled this thought as he stuffed his paws into his jacket, still feeling chilly.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ekez shrugs a bit "Been keeping him sane, I suppose the two of us have been getting along, but other than that its been normal, the pup has been working at that pet store more recently, though if all goes right, the four of us will be spending a lot more time together... not that I'd mind more time with you personally" he smiled, resting his chin atop his paw
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak kept singing to his music, getting everything clean and organized, this task taking him longer than usual due to the fact he didn't feel like using his magic to do it! He adjusted his collar as it began to feel a bit uncomfy and then took a bit of a break, sitting by his open window and taking a look outside, wondering how much the neighborhood had changed whilst he was absent with his vulpine guardian.

He smiled and put on a scarf, he was gonna do some investigating and maybe meet and greet if he ran into anyone! The husky quietly opened his door and tiptoed down the stairs then to the front, hastily slipping out and shutting it behind him, running toward the sidewalk and chuckling, looking back at the door. He could easily run into someone should chance deem it to happen.

Aethon gave the wolf a pat on the head "D'aww, how awesome to hear you and Zekey have been getting along! And no need to flatter me, spending time with a magister such as myself is no special matter....especially here!" the fox then perked his ears as the kettle began steaming
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ekez gave a small grin "And I've been able to remember tid bits of my past too, the boy has been... quiet... since Ren yelled at him, giving me a lot of time to myself to meditate and think, turns out I ain't a wolf after all really, to be honest I'm a shiba inu, and I lived with my father, who was an advisor at the time" he chuckled a bit "So where did you two go off to? Being gone for a year and all"
Pet Friendly:
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Connie turns his vibrations gentle and quickly calls for Horus.

"Horus, help!"
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari winced in pain. He controlled the sand around the ice pack to go in between it and his side. "No, i-it's fi-fine." Kamatari told Connie, still hugging him.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Connie carries Kama.

"I told you to stop acting tough."

He carries the furret over to the dog.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari sighed as he was picked up. "Y-you're right. I'm sorry. I just don't like for people to worry about me." he apologized.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

A few minutes later Frost noticed someone coming towards him. Well... Probably not towards him specifically, but he noticed someone ahead of him that was walking in the opposite direction he was. From what he could see at this distance it was some sort of dog, a husky maybe. And... Was that a scarf around his neck?

The sleddog gave whoever it was an idle wave as they approached.
Funny, he doesn't remember seeing him around before, and having been in the neighborhood for a month or two Frost was pretty sure he knew most of the pets around here.
Maybe he just moved in. Though the way the husky seemed to carry himself said otherwise. There was a confidence in his step that usually isn't seen in new pets.

As they got closer Frost greeted the husky with a nod and a neighborly greeting of:
"Good afternoon."

Ref Ref!
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

horus stood by after kamas little ice pack incident. he watched carefully as the two recovered. he checked kamas side. "lets get to the store. you may have a cracked rib. its not gone down yet. well find out there. its right around the corner" horus said turning the ice pack to its colder side and slowly setting it back on before ztayi.g close and leading everyone to the jade dragon emporium two minutes away. once horus opened the door he led the two to a table in the back. o. the left was screens and cabinets sided with ope. pantrys the other side was full of cages hidden in darkness soe seemed to have somethi.g in them.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak turned to face in front of him and meeped quietly to himself, seeing he was quickly coming up on another dog he was unfamiliar with, slowing himself and adjusting his scarf and glasses. He was definitely much better at communicating with and meeting people than the year beforehand no doubt, but he can't shake the feeling of uncertainty when talking to em the first time.

As the distance between them closed, Rendak stopped and smiled, although a bit awkwardly, and waved a little "G-good afternoon to you as well! Tis a fine day for sure!". He puts his paws behind him and swayed his tail a bit

Aethon tilted his head as he listened to Ekez tell him things he had found out, leaning on one paw, interested "Woah woah! Let's keep talking about you Mr. 'I'm a shiba Inu puppy' Also the teeeaaa"
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Frost nodded in agreement, stopping about a handshakes distance away.
"Everyday's a fine day. Though this one does seems to be finer than most." The sled-dog responded, giving the husky a friendly smile.

For a moment Frost looked the dog up and down, sizing him up and trying to see for certain if he hadn't seen the dog around before.
But nope, no recollection of a black and white husky, not even on his rounds in the police car. Maybe he was new to the town.

"I'm sorry, but I don't think we've ever met before." The dog stuck out an open paw.
"I'm Frost, Frost Winters."
And if Rendak were to shake the sleddog's hand he'd find it was ice cold to the touch.

Ref Ref!
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak teetered back and forth on his paws, grinning back to the dog's smile, nodding. He tilted his head and stopped his teetering as he watches the other canine look him over, wondering why, but quickly dismissing it and giggling.
"Oh uhm, no! We haven't met, I've just recently returned but a few minutes ago from a long vacation :3 Rendak Darkgale's the name! I live right up the street here" he stated, taking the other paw in his own and shaking, then eeping as he feels the coldness of it "Woah! A-are you okay? You're paw is freezing"

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ekez smiled softly and stood going to the kettle, finding green tea in kettle, pouring them both some in bamboo cups he found in the cabinets. After setting the kettle to the side and turning of the stove he returned to his site near Aethon "What else would you like to know? I'm sure you have a couple questions if you really want to know more" he smiled, looking down to his cup, a tea leaf floating vertically in his cup
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Rendak wrote:Rendak teetered back and forth on his paws, grinning back to the dog's smile, nodding. He tilted his head and stopped his teetering as he watches the other canine look him over, wondering why, but quickly dismissing it and giggling.
"Oh uhm, no! We haven't met, I've just recently returned but a few minutes ago from a long vacation :3 Rendak Darkgale's the name! I live right up the street here"
"I was about to say welcome to the neighborhood but I guess 'Welcome back!' would be more appropriate." Frost chuckled.
Hmm... Rendak. He's pretty sure he's heard someone mention that name before...
Rendak wrote:"Woah! A-are you okay? You're paw is freezing"
"Oh! Sorry." Frost apologizes, hastily pulled his hand back and stuffing it in his jacket pocket.
"I got this cold a month ago. Been having the sniffs and chills for awhile too." He shivers for emphasis and then flashes Rendak a 'what are you to do' look.
"I'm sure it'll pass soon though." The sled-dog adds optimistically.

"So, long vacation. Sounds pretty cool. What exciting and dangerous place did you visit, if you don't mind me asking?"

Ref Ref!
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Ekez smiled softly and stood going to the kettle, finding green tea in kettle, pouring them both some in bamboo cups he found in the cabinets. After setting the kettle to the side and turning of the stove he returned to his site near Aethon "What else would you like to know? I'm sure you have a couple questions if you really want to know more" he smiled, looking down to his cup, a tea leaf floating vertically in his cup
Aethon accepted his cup happily, holding with both paws and taking a sip, looking down into it as he thought "Well I'm not sure what I would like to know! You didn't really say much aside from begin a shiba! And something about your dad but no specifics aside from that! Also I didn't know we had cups liek these, where did you find them? o.o"

Rendak gasped as he heard Frost, holdign both paws in front of his mouth in exaggerated (not intentionally) worry "You've had a cold for a whole month? I don't think that's normal for just a cold! Have you gone to the doctor or anything? We could go get you some tea or something back at my house if you would like...unless you think you're alright?" The husky had a distinct look of worry on his face, wondering how someone could think so nonchalantly of a sickness that persistent!

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ekez gave a soft smile and points to the cabinet where the cups where "There with the rest of the cups of course" he took a sip from his cup "My father was an advisor to an emperor, so I lived in the palace with him, usually studying with my father or tending to the gardens... If I remember correctly that was.... just over 800,000 years ago" he estimated, thinking it over
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"W-well I mean it's just a cold, right?" Frost looked quizzically at the husky, more surprised by the other dog's concern than anything else.
"I guess, if I broke my arm or something sure. I'd go to the doctor... Mom told me to wear gloves. Maybe that'll help." He shrugged again. It would help with handshakes too.

"I'll be fine." Frost reassured Rendak.
"And thanks for the offer, but I don't want to intrude or anything." Tea sounded nice, but did just meet after all.

Ref Ref!
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Ekez gave a soft smile and points to the cabinet where the cups where "There with the rest of the cups of course" he took a sip from his cup "My father was an advisor to an emperor, so I lived in the palace with him, usually studying with my father or tending to the gardens... If I remember correctly that was.... just over 800,000 years ago" he estimated, thinking it over
Aethon giggled facepawing softly at the wolfy, then beeping his nose "Oh you're still being so vague! But I'm just glad I can still call you a pup, you're so young still!!!" he leaned back in his chair, continually sipping at his nice cuppa tea

Rendak rubbed the back of his head and looked down, realizing mayhaps he was acting a bit weird given the circumstances of having just met. "O-oh uhm..it wouldn't be intruding but..yeah, sorry if that seemed weird, I just am not used to hearing such casual inference of a long lasting common cold...". Gosh did the husky feel embarrassed!

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ekez chuckled softly and shrugged "Like I said I honestly don't remember that much, its been coming to me in bits and pieces, maybe if you had something to ask me I could think about it and give you more definite answers" he said before taking another sip of his tea, his tail thumping the chair below him
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

“No, no, it’s fine, really.” He assured Rendak.
“My Mom and Dad have been fussing over it and even my handler commented on my sniffles so you may be onto something.” He chuckled.
“I used to live somewhere pretty cold so, I’m used to it. Though I guess it has been going on for a quite some time.”
Frost studied Rendak’s expression for a moment, and couldn't help but smirk alittle. And after a second of thought...

“You know what, maybe I could go for a cup of tea about now.” He concluded, hoping that accepting the husky’s hospitality would ease some of the embarrassment.

Ref Ref!
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak nodded as he listened to Frost, maybe it wasn't as bad as he thought, if someone did keep a constant eye on it...then his ears perked as he heard the sled-dog accept his invitation, mentally celebrating Yes I'm not a weirdo!. He swished his tail a bit and turned back in the direction he came "Sure thing then! Just follow me back this way and we can get you some nice warm drink!", and with that, the husky began padding back toward his house at a moderate pace

Aethon thought for a moment, shaking his head a bit. Hearing the mention of an Emperor had sent for a bit of a loop, but he knew that not even Ekez would know of THAT Emperor, it was just too long ago and was almost an entirely different era "Under what prefecture or Shogunate did your father serve? Or was it not one of those but a true empire?"

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ekez chuckled and smiled "It was a true empire, but I cannot recall which empire it was, I seem to remember now my real name is Sotetsu Satouga, but rather that is consequential or not I don't quite know" he shrugged and leaned back in his chair, yawning just a bit
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Thanks." Frost said, following alongside the husky. He was happy to see the nervousness fade from Rendak as they walked towards his house.

"So, Rendak, how was your trip?" The sled-dog inquired, deciding to strike up some small talk.
"If you don't mind me asking." He added.

Ref Ref!
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon conjured up an old looking text book, putting on reading glasses and beginning to look through it "Welp if you give me just ooooooone second here, I can search for it in a time-appropriate text!"

Rendak smiled as the two made their way back, thankfully he hadn't locked the door as he didn't know if Aethon would still be there or not, that fox could be so random at times. He turned to look at Frost as the sled-dog inquired about his vacation "Oh my trip was actually quite lovely thank you for asking! I got to see so many cool things! Like castles and all that stuff!"

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ekez chuckled a bit and smiled, placing a paw on Aethon's "You needn't go through all that trouble for me Aethy... I'll figure it out on my own eventually... Are you... really that interested in little old me?" he asked hiding a soft blush
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

“Sounds pretty cool.” Frost commented. Castles, hmm… So the dog went somewhere in Europe? Maybe? The sled-dog wasn’t too keen on old castles (or new ones either), but he was pretty sure a lot of old stuff was in Europe (and Egypt... but he was pretty sure there weren't any castles there, just pyramids and a cat lady with a broken nose).
“You go with your owners?”

Ref Ref!
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon looked at the paw on his and into Ekez's eyes, sighing on the inside. Whatever would he do with this duo of loveydovey people in one body? "Weellll...I know what's it is like when someone knows nothing of their past and it can be quite a relief to find out all those hidden answers, wouldn't you agree?"

Rendak bits on his claws a bit as he was asked that, this was usually the time pets either really liked him or thought he was a weirdo, but it had to be said. He cleared his throat as he stopped in front of the approach to his front door "About that! I actually...do not have an owner anymore! I live with my guardian now...he went everywhere with me whilst we traveled and was my guide more or less, he's very learned on all sorts of places!" Please don't think I'm weird or lying!

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Frost nodded, taking the information in stride. "Cool. It's nice having someone that already knows their way around when your going somewhere new."
He himself thought of his current owners as guardians or god-parents so he understood (not that he wanted to dwell on it), though the way Rendak said 'anymore' got Frost thinking...

The sled-dog turned to face the front of the house, studying it for a moment before turning back to Rendak.
"Nice house." He commented.
(I'm gonna assume its a nice house :D )

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ekez smiled a bit and nodded in agreement "It does feel nice to know about my past... but I'm kinda afraid I'll find out I was this terrible tyrant or something... And I don't know if that would affect who I am now or not" he gave a bit of a frown "Besides, I'm happier knowing who I am now over who I was then, don't you agree?" he yawned a bit more
Pet Friendly:
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

(Ah yeah, it's a super cool one on the inside too! Very fancy in some places :) )

Rendak nodded "Why thank you! I really like the colors and the garden", and then he went up to the door with Frost and then opening the door, moving to the side and gesturing towards the interior, smiling "Please, go in and make yourself at home, just inside should be fine"

Aethon chuckles, the book dissapearing in a cloud of smoke and the fox putting his glasses back in their case, picking up his tea and sipping, ruffling the smaller wolfs hair "In alot of cases this is true! Trust me, I know! And of course I like you the way you are now, just a lil wolfy"

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ekez chuckled happily and smiled a bit, Zeke had fallen asleep for a small nap inside his body "He's gone and fell asleep, he must've been really tired... Think I should just let him sleep?" he asked, his tail still idly thumping the chair "Or maybe wake him if Ren shows up?" he grinned giving it a though or two
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Thanks." Frost said again as he entered, careful to wipe his feet before did.
"Wow." The sled-dog commented, marveling the fanciness of its interior. He was about to ask the husky the decor when his ears twitched as he heard sounds coming from somewhere in the house. Voices?
"Hey Rendak. Is your guardian home right now?" He asked.

Ref Ref!
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak closed the door behind them and looked toward the kitchen as Frost asked him about his guardian, whom had turned toward the door already with a quizzical look. "Uhm...actually yes, that would be him in the kitchen there...."

Aethon turned toward the door and hushed Ekez, seeing Renny and some new dog he'd met walk in, wondering how he'd slipped out and who he brought back "Keep him sleepin" Aethon whispered, before getting up and clearing his throat, then sliding on his paw pads against the smooth tiles out the entryway into the living room, laughing Why yes! I am home right now! And who might you be?" the tall fox asked, tilting his head

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ekez nodded and let Zeke sleep, offering a wave to Ren Hey pup, long time no see" he then nodded to Frost and gave him a similar wave, downing the rest of his tea and preparing himself another cup, pouring two more for Ren and Frost and setting them down on the table before returning to his seat
Pet Friendly:
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Hotep the psychic wrote:horus stood by after kamas little ice pack incident. he watched carefully as the two recovered. he checked kamas side. "lets get to the store. you may have a cracked rib. its not gone down yet. well find out there. its right around the corner" horus said turning the ice pack to its colder side and slowly setting it back on before ztayi.g close and leading everyone to the jade dragon emporium two minutes away. once horus opened the door he led the two to a table in the back. o. the left was screens and cabinets sided with ope. pantrys the other side was full of cages hidden in darkness soe seemed to have somethi.g in them.
"That's not good." Kamatari said when Horus said he might have a cracked rib. When they got to the table, Kamatari looked around, wondering why there were cages.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

At the sight of the fox the dog froze. Holy good gosh! There was a fox in the house. And a tall one at that.
After a moment Frost realized the tall fox was saying something and was not, in fact, in the process of attempting to tear him to shreds. Accompanied by Rendak's calm demeanor and Zeke's appearance the dog was quickly able to put the pieces together.
He let out a dry cough as he gained his composure.
"I-I'm sorry sir. It was just that... Well I was expecting Rendak's guardian to be more humanish."
As a practitioner of formal greetings the dog approached the fox and stuck out his icy hand in the common gesture of a handshake.
"I'm Frost sir, Frosty Winters."

Ref Ref!
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon loeaned forward and looked into the terrified dogs eyes, whistling and wondering when he'd come to...then giggled and straightened out again after the sled-dog seemed to go out his momentary temporal lapse. The fox smiled slyly as he looked over the dog, thinking to himself Hmm, wonder if Dakky brought him home for approval...or if pup was just being a friendly lil guy! and when he was finally spoken to he chuckled "No offense taken good sir! Truly, most people would have hid or tried to run with Renny here!" He happily accepted the paw and shook, noting how cold it was but paying no heed "I am Aethon Lightbreeze pleased to meet you!"

Rendak tugged at his scarf, swallowing as he saw Frost's posture kinda...stiffen. He let out a sigh of relief once things were made clear, sometimes introducing someone to Aethon didn't go down to well

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Well I try my best not to be most people. And it's nice to meet you too sir." The sled-dog responded back, still feeling slightly intimidated by the taller predator. Sure, he was used to looking up at humans, but something about having to crane your neck to see another animal, especially a well known predator, felt unnerving.
After concluded the shake he waved at the canine in the kitchen.
"Hey Zeke. Didn't know you knew Rendak."
Then again... Was it Zeke who mentioned the husky's name before? Hmm...

Ref Ref!
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon let go of the canines paw, smiling and looking at Rendak with a silly grin, chuckling then turning back to Frosty "So enlighten me if you would, what has caused our darling little husky to bring you into our humble abode? Questions of some sort? Anything like that?" the foxes bushy tail swayed to and fro as he presented these inquiries.

Rendak looked behind Aethon over at Zeke, now surprised. He hadn't heard Zeke's voice before and he wondered how he was already in the house....did he see them when they arrived perchance? How odd....but there's his violin....are they using my teacups?!