HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Roarin

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Roarin »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"You can never tell the things you will learn in a conversation, can you, dear lady?" Kilo enthused. "I suppose I was thinking more of the predated species than the predatory for the communion thing. Might I ask how you come to be here?"
"Well..." The lioness took a moment to recollect the events of the past day(s).
"I guess you could say it started a few days ago. I was out hunting when I heard footsteps near me. Next thing I know I'm running through the forest getting chased and being shot at ." Senka sounded annoyed as she told the story.
"This happened for another day or two (didn't get much sleep...). Then on the day before yesterday I thought I lost em. Turned out they found a bunch of pets to pick on." She glanced in Kandi's direction.
"Long story short I helped one out of a tight situation and followed him back to one of those human buildings. Right now I'm staying with Kandi in a barn.."
"And now here I am. Eating cooked meat off a... this." She tapped the plate. "With a bunch of humans and some mice."
"Ma definitely wouldn't approve of this." She added, though more to herself than anyone else.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

69eist wrote:"I've never played it."

Faust says as he sits beside Elliot. Elliot then leans on him.
Chip took a few seconds to scurry from Faust to Elliott. "So how's this game played and are non cats allowed to try it?" she asked with a smile as she sat on Elliott's shoulder.
---------------------------------------------------------
"I would hope, dear Senka, Kilo stated, "that any mother would appreciate you acting as a hero, hmm?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn relaxes, realising that Koa is merely deeply asleep and that nothing serious has happened. Pulling his phone from his collar, he sends John a text informing him of the development and then settles down to wait with Koa until he arrives.

~~~~
"Good idea, Friday. Let's get her back to the cage now. She should be out for quite a while but I wouldn't put it past her to wake up sooner than we expected." They wheel Nadia out to the cage shed again and find Doc already there.
"Oh, Doc. That was fast. Thank you for being so prompt. Officer Friday here will explain the situation while Paul and I get Nadia back into her cage." Samantha tells the wolf.

~~~~
John begins dishing out the tart. "Well, Flynn found the one in his room completely by accident. It could look like anything and be anywhere in the room so I would think the best idea would be to be systematic and thorough." Suddenly, John's pocket yells "SUFFERIN' SUCCOTASH!!!" in a familiar slobbery lisp and John fishes the phone from his pocket.
"Sorry. That'll be Flynn, I reckon... Yep. Koa's fallen asleep so they're ready to come home. I'd better go and get them. I'll be back shortly."
"I'll finish serving if you like."
"Thanks." John picks up his keys and a few moments later his car can be heard crunching over the gravel driveway. Joan picks up the utensils and continues dishing out the tart.
"Who'd like some icecream on their tart?" she queries.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Um uh.... Actually I don't remember anymore. Blick, Stryder, could you explain how it works?"

Faust looks around the room and sees that Mercury is missing.

"..... Where did Mercury go?"
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:John begins dishing out the tart. "Well, Flynn found the one in his room completely by accident. It could look like anything and be anywhere in the room so I would think the best idea would be to be systematic and thorough." Suddenly, John's pocket yells "SUFFERIN' SUCCOTASH!!!" in a familiar slobbery lisp and John fishes the phone from his pocket.
"Sorry. That'll be Flynn, I reckon... Yep. Koa's fallen asleep so they're ready to come home. I'd better go and get them. I'll be back shortly."
"I'll finish serving if you like."
"Thanks." John picks up his keys and a few moments later his car can be heard crunching over the gravel driveway. Joan picks up the utensils and continues dishing out the tart.
"Who'd like some icecream on their tart?" she queries.
Potato nods that he would like some Ice cream "What flavour is it?" he asked.
"Like it would matter, my boy?" Kilo said with a scowly smile, "I recall you having a fondness for many Ice creams, yes? Especially that bowl of Chunky Monkey you once found at the back of the video store! You ate so much you nearly got caught! That's why we rarely let you out unsupervised, my boy! As for myself," he continued as he turned to Joan, "I shall merely have a little. The good thing about Ice cream is it works its way around the food consumed earlier if taken in small doses."
-------------------------------------------------
Chip listened to the rules.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:Picking up his pace it didn't take too long to get within sight of the clinic, commenting silently to himself about the nature that the clinic seems to be a hot spot lately. Huffing after the quick run Doc reached the clinic area where Nadia was being held before, listening to see if anyone was inside.
"Hello?"
IIieeeeee! it's the wolf!!Oreo Yelps! Spining around in the cage to present his tail twords the enemy.
He then sees it's the male wolf from before..
Hlaoroo wrote:"Good idea, Friday. Let's get her back to the cage now. She should be out for quite a while but I wouldn't put it past her to wake up sooner than we expected." They wheel Nadia out to the cage shed again and find Doc already there.

Here i'll get the door..
Ranger Friday opens the door, then jumps back outside.. after seeing the wolf being presented a skunks tail side inside the kennels.
Hey there take it easy, and point THAT in a different direction..
Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh, Doc. That was fast. Thank you for being so prompt. Officer Friday here will explain the situation while Paul and I get Nadia back into her cage." Samantha tells the wolf.
~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:John begins dishing out the tart. "Well, Flynn found the one in his room completely by accident. It could look like anything and be anywhere in the room so I would think the best idea would be to be systematic and thorough." Suddenly, John's pocket yells "SUFFERIN' SUCCOTASH!!!" in a familiar slobbery lisp and John fishes the phone from his pocket.
Remind the rabbit that you have guests..
Kandi says, pointing at Senka..
So he doesn't have a startle when he comes in.. and ice cream sounds divine.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Chip took a few seconds to scurry from Faust to Elliott. "So how's this game played and are non cats allowed to try it?" she asked with a smile as she sat on Elliott's shoulder.
Stryder leans closer to the mouse, "Well, I've played Catan, do I look like a cat?" Giving a friendly smile, "It a game where you have to build settlements around certain resources. Each resource has a number from 2 to 12 on it. On each person's turn they roll two d6s, if you have a settlement on a resource with the same number that was rolled then you get that resource. If you have more than 7 resources when someone rolls a 7 then you lose half your resources and the person who rolled the 7 gets to move the robber to any resource tile, stealing a resource card from one person who has a settlement on that resource. When the robber is on a resource he prevents anyone from getting that resource as long as he is there. Settlements and cities, which are the upgraded form of settlements, give you points along with having the longest road and other specialty cards that you can buy with resources. First one to 10 points win."
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

wolfbrothren wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Chip took a few seconds to scurry from Faust to Elliott. "So how's this game played and are non cats allowed to try it?" she asked with a smile as she sat on Elliott's shoulder.
Stryder leans closer to the mouse, "Well, I've played Catan, do I look like a cat?" Giving a friendly smile, "It a game where you have to build settlements around certain resources. Each resource has a number from 2 to 12 on it. On each person's turn they roll two d6s, if you have a settlement on a resource with the same number that was rolled then you get that resource. If you have more than 7 resources when someone rolls a 7 then you lose half your resources and the person who rolled the 7 gets to move the robber to any resource tile, stealing a resource card from one person who has a settlement on that resource. When the robber is on a resource he prevents anyone from getting that resource as long as he is there. Settlements and cities, which are the upgraded form of settlements, give you points along with having the longest road and other specialty cards that you can buy with resources. First one to 10 points win."
Chip listened in fascination, acknowledging that Stryder was definitively NOT a Feline. As he went through the rules she listened intently, taking it all in before ticking things off on her fingers. "Huh?" She said eventually.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"I think Mercury went off to find Koa, Faust." Blick answers.

------

The microwave beeps to inform Sabrina the macaroni is ready. She gets up, grabs up the butter, milk, and 'cheese' packet. Sabrina quickly takes the bowl out of the microwave, and throws the ingredients into it. "Wazzat?" Gem asks in his normal raspy voice. "Macaroni an' cheese. Tonight's dinner." She informs him while stirring vigorously. "Go on an' sit down, hun. It'll be ready in a second." Just as Gem sits down, Sabrina brings out two bowls filled with the pasta. "You know, I really love cheese." Gem softens. He takes a bite, "You even used milk...". Gem just stares for a second, recalling his kittenhood dinners watching Disney movies with his boy, Tom.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kateleo007 wrote:"I think Mercury went off to find Koa, Faust." Blick answers.
"I hope he comes back," Chip said, "as I think Hoppy's taking him home to bed... Err, Koa! Taking Koa home to bed, not Mercury!" She paused with more confusion on her face. "Did i just say I hope a cat comes back soon? Boy, this has been an interesting day."
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hello there! Who are you looking for? Hutch asked.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"From what I noticed today, he didn't seem to enjoy most parts of his stay here..... except for the food."

Elliot looks up to Faust.

"I'm sure he's fine. Maybe we should ask him what he likes to do next."
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

69eist wrote:"From what I noticed today, he didn't seem to enjoy most parts of his stay here..... except for the food."

Elliot looks up to Faust.

"I'm sure he's fine. Maybe we should ask him what he likes to do next."
"Flynn had one of those little box things you hold to your face that lets you talk and write to others with similar small boxes?" Chip reiterated, gesturing with her hands to charade a cellphone. "He used his. I think it was for a pick-up. Koa, not Merc."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury meandered through the building, looking for the other pets and tripping over his own feet from time to time. After a good while he poked his head into a room, "Hello?"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Good idea, Friday. Let's get her back to the cage now. She should be out for quite a while but I wouldn't put it past her to wake up sooner than we expected." They wheel Nadia out to the cage shed again and find Doc already there.
"Oh, Doc. That was fast. Thank you for being so prompt. Officer Friday here will explain the situation while Paul and I get Nadia back into her cage." Samantha tells the wolf.
Keeshah wrote:
IIieeeeee! it's the wolf!!Oreo Yelps! Spining around in the cage to present his tail twords the enemy.
He then sees it's the male wolf from before..

Here i'll get the door..
Ranger Friday opens the door, then jumps back outside.. after seeing the wolf being presented a skunks tail side inside the kennels.
Hey there take it easy, and point THAT in a different direction..
Doc walked in after the human officer opened the door for him, inviting him in but as he soon found out he was being targeted with a rather unfortunate weapon, he quickly moved to the side not wanting to be sprayed.
"Easy there bud"
Doc turned then to the other female human who addressed him
"No problem."
Doc looked for the only human in uniform and looked to him for an update on what was happening.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"It's called a cellphone chip."

"Oh hi Merc. We were just talking about you."

Elliot sits up.

"What would you like to do next?"

He says to the cat.
My Personas

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

even though Nadia couldn't see anything , nor actually make out most of the sound around her for that matter , she could at least still identify whose voice is whose , so when she heard Doc's voice , the fox let out a small whine to ,hopefully, get his attention.
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

69eist wrote:"It's called a cellphone chip."
"Thanks, Fausty."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So," Kilo asked, "has anything been done for the other animals they have?" He steepled his fingers in front of his mouth.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:even though Nadia couldn't see anything , nor actually make out most of the sound around her for that matter , she could at least still identify whose voice is whose , so when she heard Doc's voice , the fox let out a small whine to ,hopefully, get his attention.

Doc was still waiting when he heard a slight whine and looked over to see Nadia passed out in a cage, Doc immediately became furious and did his best to control it having the image of any pet being knocked out and in a cage just grind at him and even remembering him of his earlier predicament. Doc slightly bared his teeth and turned to the officer
"What did you do her?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Good G-- She looks like she went rolling in the dirt! Hutch said when he finally noticed the fox.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"What do I want to do? Uhh...." Mercury scratched his chin thoughtfully, "I like playing games and stuff, and watching tv. I'm mostly sedentary, but I'm up for anything that's not too boisterous." he smiled
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"A cat who doesn't want to move?" Chip chuckled. "I keep hearing new things today! Probably explains why I like you, Merc."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"A lot of housecats don't move too much. Especially if they eat a lot of lasagna." Blick informs Chip.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kateleo007 wrote:"A lot of housecats don't move too much. Especially if they eat a lot of lasagna." Blick informs Chip.
"If it's like tonight's," the Mouse replied, "I'm not surprised." She looked over to Faust. "No getting a big ego, Fausty," she added.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"I'm not an egotist but I am proud of my work."

Elliot looks over to Pyre and Ryze.

"How about you two?"
My Personas

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Ryyn glanced down at his watch. "Woah, is that the time, he gasped, "I've got to go! He started down the stairs. "Bye everyone!"

"Bye Rynn," Luckky said.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: Doc was still waiting when he heard a slight whine and looked over to see Nadia passed out in a cage, Doc immediately became furious and did his best to control it having the image of any pet being knocked out and in a cage just grind at him and even remembering him of his earlier predicament. Doc slightly bared his teeth and turned to the officer
"What did you do her?"
First of all calm down..
Samantha apprised you an your owner on what has happened, and what is going on?
An you owner gave you permission to take part in this, correct?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Senka shrugged.
"Guess it depends on what you'd call a 'hero'. Mom was our hero. She went out to hunt and brought fresh food everyday. Found us places to sleep. Did a good job of protecting us too." The lioness scratched an itch behind her ear.
"Not sure she'd be fond of me risking my tail to save a wolf. And she definitely wouldn't like it if she knew I was eating with humans. Blamed em for a lot of stuff. Hunting wild animals. Setting the forest on fire..."
"No offense to you guys." She added quickly', addressing the humans at the table.

Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Roarin wrote:Senka shrugged.
"Guess it depends on what you'd call a 'hero'. Mom was our hero. She went out to hunt and brought fresh food everyday. Found us places to sleep. Did a good job of protecting us too." The lioness scratched an itch behind her ear.
"Not sure she'd be fond of me risking my tail to save a wolf. And she definitely wouldn't like it if she knew I was eating with humans. Blamed em for a lot of stuff. Hunting wild animals. Setting the forest on fire..."
"No offense to you guys." She added quickly', addressing the humans at the table.
"A hero, my dear," Kilo announced, "is someone who stands bravely between those who need protecting and those who would harm them. Often without reward and often against their own nature. Your mother," he continued, pointing a finger towards her, "was a hero indeed. And, by your actions? So are you." He grinned then at her depiction of humans. "Yes," he agreed after biting into the dessert. "They are difficult to button-hole, aren't they? Humans, that is. They are both Predator and Prey whilst also being neither. They seem to have no mentality of nature common to them. This pie is excellent. You can never tell the attitude of a Human, before you meet them, based on the attitude of others you have met. I would imagine many would react to our 'entry' by trying to kill us but John, Joan and Kandi have treated us with exquisite kindness - which we appreciate, don't we, Potato?" potato, mouth full of pudding, merely nodded. "I suppose, by my definition of 'hero', all the Humans we've met tonight could count, hmm?" He grinned to Senka. "Not that they'd agree," he added.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"We had to tranquillise her as she was freaking out and trying to run away which would only have hurt her. She's managed to fight the drug somehow though so she's semi-conscious instead of out cold. She'll be just fine when I give her the reversal agent." Pulling the aforementioned drug out of his pouch, Paul injects it into the fox and then smartly jumps back and firmly locks her cage.
"There. That should take about five minutes to work. In the mean time, could you answer Friday's questions please?"

~~~~
"Bye, Ryyn!" calls Piper from the bathroom with Richard.

~~~~
John arrives at the jackals' house. Unaware that Flynn is around the side, he rings the doorbell and waits for an answer.

~~~~
"No offence taken, Senka. I agree that some humans are... well... let's just say that they leave a lot to be desired." Passing Senka and Kandi their plates of tart and ice-cream, Joan takes her own and joins them at the table.
"And yeah, I wouldn't say we're heroes. We're just doing what any decent person would do."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

69eist

Post by 69eist »

"I'll get i..."

Faust pushes Elliot's maw.

"Not so fast mister, I'm doing it."
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Yeah," Chip teased, "rest for once, eh?". She made no attempt to leave his shoulder.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Keeshah wrote:
First of all calm down..
Samantha apprised you an your owner on what has happened, and what is going on?
An you owner gave you permission to take part in this, correct?
Doc only got madder when the officer told him to calm down, he wasn't yelling or even giving off a really hostile tone before but now he was demonstrating both trying to help and being met with this only infuriated him especially as this had been happening a lot lately, to him at least this clinic was a hot spot for human's dominating over pets and animals and knowing he'd been grinding gears between everyone here and the humans in the area he almost in a sense exploded reaching a yelling and furious tone with the humans in the room, glaring from each human to the other the sight of Paul pumping more drugs into Nadia only causing him more turmoil, firstly though his rage was focused at the officer.
"Don't tell me to calm down!! If anyone needs to calm down its all of you humans, every time an animal even flinches you reach for your drugs and guns!! Then you act like you are justified! I only know half of what is apparently going on and everything else is taken care of."
Hlaoroo wrote:"We had to tranquillise her as she was freaking out and trying to run away which would only have hurt her. She's managed to fight the drug somehow though so she's semi-conscious instead of out cold. She'll be just fine when I give her the reversal agent." Pulling the aforementioned drug out of his pouch, Paul injects it into the fox and then smartly jumps back and firmly locks her cage.
"There. That should take about five minutes to work. In the mean time, could you answer Friday's questions please?"
Doc turned to Paul
"Why was she running in the first place? Lemme guess you tried to help her and somehow she didn't like it?!! Maybe because all you humans have done is hurt us when you try to "help", only causing more damage than you can fix then you go on with your perfect lives as if nothing happened!!! All of us try to put our trust in you and you are taking it for granted, keeping some of us in cages and locked away for our so called "safety"!! This isn't how you treat us because I don't know about anyone else but all I've seen is your cruel and dominating human ways, showing me no matter what community they boast there is still a very defined line between human and pet equality!! If you want to find your human that's on you! Not me!" \

Doc let out an angry sigh as he finished, still angry but letting out a little steam being a good way to apparently clear his mind, though he meant all of what he said and he didn't want to have any part with helping a human.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

There is silence in the shed after Doc's outburst, broken only by the soft tocking of the clock on the wall. After a few moments, Paul answers the wolf, keeping his tone even and not looking him in the eye.
"You're quite right on all counts, Doc. Most, if not all humans do take animals for granted. But you are very useful to us and despite what we'd both like, humans and pets are not equal. You can do many things that we can't. You animals and pets have keener senses, faster speeds, more agility and more natural weapons than us humans. Often though, that doesn't justify our use of force. But in this case, had I not tranquillised Nadia, she would undoubtedly have killed herself. You saw the state she was in earlier. We're actually in the process of shipping in a blood transfusion for her which will hopefully get her back on her paws faster. As to why she ran, you'll have to ask her that when she wakes properly, but I think you'll find that she wanted to help her human. As for us doing more damage when we try to help, I'm not sure what you're referring to, and I can by no means speak for all humans, but I personally endeavour never to bite off more than I can chew, so to speak. I know my own capabilities and limitations and I also know that I have a greater understanding of a pet's medical condition than a pet who has had no training whatsoever, and I am referring to Nadia, not yourself. I'd be perfectly willing to listen to a pet who has more experience in whatever field, for example, you or Nadia with tracking or survival in the wild, but in a medical setting, I am the expert, with more years of training and experience to rely upon than I care to admit, and like it or not, in my clinic I am the alpha. Were I to visit your den and your territory I would defer to your authority so is it not only fair and natural that I should expect the same courtesy in return in my own territory?" Paul stops and rubs his temples, sighing, before continuing.
"I think this is coming out very wrong... You are right though, we do owe you an explanation." Paul goes on to explain the situation to Doc, telling him everything from Nadia's condition and Samantha and Oreo's encounter in the woods to Friday's discovery of Josh's car and Paul's own actions, holding nothing back.
"So now you know everything and I hope this can clear the air between us. I hate to leave bad feeling between myself and anyone, pet or otherwise, that I deal with... I can see that we've upset you and that was never our intention and so I apologise for that. It was wrong of use to expect you to be at our beck and call. I can see that you are a very intelligent and independent individual and I'm not used to dealing with pets or animals of your calibre. Most of the animals I deal with are either very dependant on their humans or they're wild and afraid of humans but you don't fall under either of those categories. Nevertheless, we do need your help. Nadia's owner and Nadia herself may be in mortal danger and we humans have no hope of tracking this other wolf and Nadia's owner on our own. So I'd like to ask you, not as a dominant human, but as a friend and colleague, will you please help us get to the bottom of this mystery and find Nadia's owner?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

during all the commotions , Nadia finally recovered from the tranquilizer shot , only to open her eyes and see that she's once again in a cage, with Paul , Friday , Samantha and even Doc outside . Even though she's still a little groggy , the fox tried to sit up anyway
"uuurrggh.....oh ! Doc , you're here , but why am I back in here ? Mr.Walton why am I back in here again ? I know you shot me after I tried to run , but you're not locking me up in here right ?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

69eist wrote:"I'm not an egotist but I am proud of my work."

Elliot looks over to Pyre and Ryze.

"How about you two?"
Ryze was poking Pyre when she heard Elliot. "It really doesn't matter to me." she replied. "I don't mind, as long as no one gets hurt." Pyre said, scratching the back of his head.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Elliot heeds Chip's advice and relaxes. However he saw that the night was beginning to greet them as the day had grown late.

"Aw poo, we didn't even get to start unpacking."

=========

Faust opens the door.

"Good evening sir. How may I help you?"
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah," Chip said, "we'd always need something to do tomorrow, Ells."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"So," Kilo asked, "has anything been done for the other animals they have?" He steepled his fingers in front of his mouth.
Senka shook her head.
"I didn't see any other animals while I was there. But before that there was this giant noisy thing that came from the sky and took two mountain lions."

Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Roarin wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"So," Kilo asked, "has anything been done for the other animals they have?" He steepled his fingers in front of his mouth.
Senka shook her head.
"I didn't see any other animals while I was there. But before that there was this giant noisy thing that came from the sky and took two mountain lions."
"Could that be one of those things we sometimes see over the fields?" Potato enquired.
"Hmm, could be, my boy, could be. Kilo agreed, walking circles on the table with the aid of his stick. "Tell me, dear Senka, did id have a noisy part that made huge circles like this?" He stopped and held his hip.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie