Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

69eist

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by 69eist »

Connie grabs both Horus' and Kama's paw as he embraces for the weird sensation.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Horus closed his eyes as the feeling of slowly fading envolpes everyone untill it feels as if nothing was around them before cold hit them and everyone was in Horus;s hidden basement. "eyes are closed guys open them. and welcome to my humble abode" horus said as he walked through the wizard like dungeon of his basement to the stairs under connie and kama a large pentagram was dimly fading away
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Woah! That fire is awesome! Orange shouted.
Guys! I don't need my house catching on fire! Marcus shouted from the kitchen.
Okay! Orange sighed then turned to see the floating hat.
Woah! How do you do that?! he said excitedly.
Marcus walked over to answer the guinea pig, because the kitchen was within hearing range.
Sorry, its just beef. If you'd like, I can make a grilled cheese for you two! Marcus offered.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Wow." Kamatari said, looking around. He had put sand around him before they teleported. Kamatari made a sand stream leading into his bag.
------------------------
Lyvve dispelled the fire. "We're having burgers? Cool!" Lyvve exclaimed.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

"Not Orange, but you guys can have a burger!"
"What? But why?" Orange whined.
"Your the one who fished the koi fish out of the pond. You have to eat it." Marcus looked down at Orange.
"Fine, I will... But afterwards, can I have one?" Orange asked with puppy dog eyes.
Marcus rolled his eyes.
"If your still hungry, then yes." Marcus replied, then went back to the burgers.
"Yay!"
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Connie couldn't help but keep quiet as he was amazed by the fact that he actually teleported. He did however feel dizzy while following Horus.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Nein, sank you. Vee are eatink like rabbits because vee are guinea pigs. Vee can only be eatink vegetables und grains und grass und fruits."

Gabriele shrugs. "Eet ees easy. I am just sinkink und eet ees movink." She makes the hat plop onto Orange's head.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari shook his head to ease the dizziness and followed after Connie and Horus.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange giggled uncontrolably as the hat landed on top of his head. Orange felt that he should show off his abilities, but he still had low stamina. Orange did all he could not to show off his powers.
I sooo want to show you guys my abilities! Orange's rudder like tail wiggled behind him.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Connie hugs Horus as he attempts to regain his focus.
My Personas

Hotep the psychic

Horus unknowing what to do just hugged the pet back as he led everyone upstairs through a door and into the living room. the house had the look of a british traditional house mixed with Egyptian and German cultures. Horus moved over and closed the door behind everyone which took the shape of a wall. Horus then moved to the coffee table and opened a drawer. and began pulling out small bags. "cirus come here!" Horus said as a raven cawed before flying down from upstairs and landing on the coffee table.
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Vould you like to be seeink mine? I am not usink eet often because eet ees makink me tired to be doink eet too often but today I am feelink stronk so I sink I can be doink eet." The hat floats off Orange's head and sits on the end of his wagging tail.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Um uh um....... Where are we?"
My Personas

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke adjusted his apron, slowly removing it and folding it over his arm "Excuse me everyone, I'm sorry I've been spacey today, and I hope to get to know you all better... But right now I need to go and take care of something... If any of you need help with anything don't hesitate to ask... I live right across the street from you Orange, and I work at the pet store... See you guys around" he bowed politely and padded across the street into his home. Once he arrived he put away his apron and went up to his room, grooming his fur "I have to see him... at least one more time... I have to make things right"
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Hotep the psychic

"this is my house. My owners are almost always gone, this is Cirus. Hes my freind and messanger raven" Horus said "Which brings me to your messages *squak* you have another order from egypt! nothing from the owners sorry. Kam wants his shipment of elixers asap!"Cirus said with another squak as he ruffled his feathers. Horus rubbed his face and let out a sigh. before grabing his store keys.
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hehehehe! Go ahead, if you feel up to it! Orange urged.
WolvenPaw15 wrote:Zeke adjusted his apron, slowly removing it and folding it over his arm "Excuse me everyone, I'm sorry I've been spacey today, and I hope to get to know you all better... But right now I need to go and take care of something... If any of you need help with anything don't hesitate to ask... I live right across the street from you Orange, and I work at the pet store... See you guys around" he bowed politely and padded across the street into his home. Once he arrived he put away his apron and went up to his room, grooming his fur "I have to see him... at least one more time... I have to make things right"
B-but... Orange watched the dog leave.
Thank you for coming! Marcus shouted. Orange made a hand symbol, then closed his eyes.
Art of the doppelganger! he shouted. A puff of smoke surrounded his body, and another form was created next to him.
I'll be right back, guys! The doppelganger shouted as he ran after the pet.
Bye, Orange! Orange shouted after his doppelganger.
Well, that's my ability. Let's see yours! Orange urged.
---
The doppelganger approached the house in question, then rang the doorbell.
Zeke? Are you okay? he asked through the door.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

As he walked up the stairs, Kamatari grabbed the side of his head. He wobbled and as he made it to the second to last step, he tripped and fell landing on his side. "Ow!" he exclaimed, grasping the side that he fell on.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke fixed his grooming before heading downstairs to answer the door "Hello? Oh hey Orange, do you need something?" he asked, giving a soft smile to the otter, his tail swaying gently
Pet Friendly:
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hey, are you okay? *pant* *pant* You left pretty quickly. the doppelganger asked.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke scratched the back of his head "Its a long story, and maybe its one I'll tell you sometime, I just have a lot of my mind... and I have to fix a mistake I've made..." he gave a simple smile "I appreciate your concern"
Pet Friendly:
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Do you need any *pant* help? Orange asked.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

".......Wait a minute...... I forgot to get directions on how to get here and back to my house......"

Connie lies on the floor as he feels the whole world is shaking.
My Personas

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari slowly lifted himself up, still holding onto his side. The dizziness was now replaced by pain. He wrapped sand around his side to make sure he didn't hurt it again. Kamatari walked over to where Horus and Connie were.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke adjusts the strap on his violin and shakes his head "Thanks, but I need to do this on my own... And again, I appreciate you very much Orange, and if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask, and I will do my best to assist you in anyway I can"
Pet Friendly:
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

"Alright then... *pant* I guess I'll see you later." Orange smiled brightly at the pet before waving.
"Come over any time!"
And with that, the doppelganger dispelled right before Zeke's eyes.
Hotep the psychic

"dont worry youll find your house easily. and the dizziness should go away soon. cirus go ahead and tell kam that ill get him his stuff ok" horus said opening his small bags and pulling out a small gold chain and some different stones before fiddling with them.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Wha- Ow. What're you messing with?" Kamatari asked, wincing as he felt pain from his side. "I think I might've bruised it." he told Horus.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

before answering hirus looked at the spot kama landed on. he moved the sand to see coloration and swelling. he thought for a moment before moving towards the kitchen then coming back with an ice pack. "here this will stop the swelling and reduce pain. when we get to the shop ill check it again. as for what im working on is a small necklace for one of my last customers" horus said the chain and stones floated in the air changing shapes and styles.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Th- Ow. Thanks." Kamatari said, taking the ice pack. He placed it on his side and wrapped sand around it so it wouldn't move. "Wow. That's cool." he said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Connie slowly recovers but crawls over to Kama.

"Are you okay?"

Connie asks in a concerned tone.
My Personas

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I-I'm fine." Kamatari said, trying to give somewhat of a reassuring smile. He winced in pain. "Ow. Besides, it's nothing I can't handle." he said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Connie crawls to the uninjured side and gives a little snuggle.

"Don't be a tough guy..."
My Personas

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Gabriele's jaw drops and she blinks a few times.
"Wow. Can you be teachink me zat?"
"I don't sink zat zat vould be ein goot idea, Gabriele." smiles Liesel. "Vone of you ees enough."
"Ja, I suppose. Anyvay, eet ees too hard to make anozer me because I am beink too er... perfect anyvay." she grins cheekily.
Liesel shakes her head. "Ja. Zat ees vhy. Anyvay, ziss ees my ability." She holds out her paw and concentrates for a few seconds until before the assembled pets' collective eyes, a mirror, a tube of lip gloss, a dice, a roll of sticky tape, a spoon, a pencil and a mug appear and disappear in her palm in quick succession. When she's done she sags slightly against her sister for a few moments as she recovers her strength.
"I am makink sings. But eet ees makink me er... how you say... um... vantink to be sleepink... I am not knowink zee vord..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Okay, but I have been through worse." Kamatari said, wrapping his arm around Connie.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke once more adjusted his violin and stepped outside, closing and locking the door to his home "Zeke, you're acting rather confident aren't you?" Ekez chuckled a bit as Zeke began his walk "Yes, yes I am" he replied, giving a soft smile
Pet Friendly:
Hotep the psychic

"sometimes the worst is yet to come. suji yosonoma japan two years ago. here they are" horus said pulling out a small ring of keys with a small box.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"What's in the box?" Kamatari asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke reached his destination, the home of Rendak, peering into the window to make sure he hadn't moved away, ears flattening when he saw an empty room "He... He can't be gone... he... he didn't even say goodbye... Ren..." he took a step back, shaking his head and refusing to believe it could just end like that, maybe his family just took a vacation... maybe they only moved down the street... maybe he accidently came to the wrong house... or was he gone for good? "Rendak..."
Last edited by WolvenPaw15 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pet Friendly:
Hotep the psychic

horus placed the necklace in the box with a note. then wraped the biw in a small ribbon before giving it to cirus who flew off with it. "now that thats done how about we head to town? from here its just a short walk." horus said

after some flight the raven cirus found oranges house and crashed into the window. he shoom his head with some grumbling and then landed on the grill then moved to its small side table. before dropping the small box in front of him. then let out a caw to get anyones attention.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Sure." Kamatari replied. He looked at Connie. "Do you need help up?" Kamatari asked.
--------
"Wow, that was awesome!" Lyvve said. She then heard a caw. Lyvve looked in the direction of the noise. "Hello, what's this?" she said, walking over to the bird and picking up the box.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT