HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

wolfbrothren

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by wolfbrothren »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Nope. Sorry. Rabbits are totally vegan. We drink our mother's milk until we're old enough to eat grass and from then on we can't eat or drink any animal products - meat, dairy or eggs - aside from our- well, you don't need to know that bit..." Flynn looks a bit embarrassed for a moment but he quickly recovers. "So, no, no ice cream. Sorbet is good though. Oh, by the way, everyone, this is Koa. I think you've met nearly everyone, haven't you, Koa? That's Faust and Elliot, you've just met Chip, and th-" Flynn gives a small start as he sees Blick and his mind flashes back to his unfortunate encounter with the fox in Australia. He swallows before continuing. "A-and that's Blick. S-sorry, Blick. It might take me a while... Anyway, Koa also has a bad leg and vet orders to rest up so we thought he and Elliot and Chip could keep each other company." Flynn finishes jovially.
"Welcome back Flynn, how is Hutch doing? Is he going to be ok?" Stryder shifts slightly in his seat as he is skipped over in introductions. Turning to the Corgi, "And I'm Stryder."
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Keeshah wrote:... Oreo fluffs his sleeping mat back up, setting back up against the wall the Hutch's cage. sweeping the blanket up about him again as well, before snuggling up against the cage wall, putting his paw back through the bars into the collies enclosure.
Hutch took the skunk's paw in his own gladly.
I'm sorry that I scared you. Hutch says apologetically.
Hlaoroo wrote: Although he hides it well, and although most people wouldn't see it, Samantha can from her years with Paul that he is frustrated and so she steps in to answer Nadia's last remark before Paul can.
"No need for that. I've just been talking to Oreo and he's consented to everything. All he wants is to be a pet, no matter what it takes"
Paul looks stunned for a brief moment but quickly controls himself again.
"There you go then. Will that satisfy you two?" he asks the predators.

Oreo can listen to the conversations going about him outside. now that Samantha is holding the door to the kennels is open.
Nadia yapped wrote:"If that's really what he said , knowing full well what's about to happen to him and still accept it , then yes , I'm satisfied ." Nadia smiled , letting out a sigh of relief , to be frank , negotiation was never her way of settling disagreement , that's more of Josh's side of things , and the frustration was beginning to get to her , so at least this way she could gets things over with and check on Oreo
Keesha wrote:HAY! you don't have to be afraid of me anymore! I'm going to be de-scented in the morning!
You can feel safe and comfortable to be around me now! so come back on in..

I don't think their afraid... just concerned. Maybe they're not done talking yet. I have a question, Oreo.
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury waved joyfully to Koa, "Nice to see you again dude! I hope your leg isn't bothering you too much."
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Nope. Sorry. Rabbits are totally vegan. We drink our mother's milk until we're old enough to eat grass and from then on we can't eat or drink any animal products - meat, dairy or eggs - aside from our- well, you don't need to know that bit..." Flynn looks a bit embarrassed for a moment but he quickly recovers. "So, no, no ice cream. Sorbet is good though. Oh, by the way, everyone, this is Koa. I think you've met nearly everyone, haven't you, Koa? That's Faust and Elliot, you've just met Chip, and th-" Flynn gives a small start as he sees Blick and his mind flashes back to his unfortunate encounter with the fox in Australia. He swallows before continuing. "A-and that's Blick. S-sorry, Blick. It might take me a while... Anyway, Koa also has a bad leg and vet orders to rest up so we thought he and Elliot and Chip could keep each other company." Flynn finishes jovially.
Blick finishes chewing her last bite of lasagna before speaking. "S'okay, Flynn. I totally understand. I just glad you're not passing out this time." She smiles without showing her teeth.
She looks Koa up and down, then smiles again. "Nice to meet ya, Koa! Could I get you a plate of something?" Blick offers.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Hey Flynn. Hi Koa." Pyre greeted.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa's nerves began acting up when he noticed he was becoming the center of attention. "I...Its...nice to meet and see all of you. Fot...those...who don't know...this is Powder." He took this opportunity to hide behind the stuffed rabbit. Behind the rabbit he also mentioned. "Whats in this food?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote: Hutch took the skunk's paw in his own gladly.
I'm sorry that I scared you. Hutch says apologetically.
Oreo chitters at the dog as he holds his paw again..
No you didn't scare me.. I was... I don't know what i was feeling, when i found out the fox was right. the humans were conspiring against me. But now i see it's no big deal. besides, It is what my owner wishes done to me, so it must be what is going to be best for me .
MrNeonShot wrote:I don't think their afraid... just concerned. Maybe they're not done talking yet. I have a question, Oreo.
Oreo turns his head off to the side.
Oh? what is your question??
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, the usual that's in Lasagne, Powder," Chip grinned, ""nothing good for a bunny but Koa might like it? You can relax now, Koa. We're all friends here."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

What is your owner like? Hutch asks as he strokes the soft fur.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:What is your owner like? Hutch asks as he strokes the soft fur.

He is nice, but can be strict as well. But he cares a lot for me, keeping me bathed and brushed.
warm and fed.
He works on the Santa-fe railroad. Looking for bad track, fixing signals, and crossing gates. That is how he found me.
but now he has a new job, out in the switching yard just outside of town..
Now his mate Cleo, is not as fond of me.. But i try very hard to appease her, so she tolerates me.
She might one of those who are afraid of me, So hopefully after my de-scentings, she will be liking me more.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa moved the rabbit to the side and revealed his face again. "I don't know whats in lasagna. I'm not a big meat eater."
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Lasagna is meat, flat noodles, a red sauce, cheese, and some other stuff... I think."
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "I did, didn't I? Are you comfortable having lessons with the others watching or would you rather do them in private? And what about you two, are you happy to watch/participate or would you rather do something else?" Piper finishes by addressing Radar and Ryyn.
"They can watch," said Lucky.

"And I don't mind watching," added Ryyn.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Hlaoroo wrote: "No need for that. I've just been talking to Oreo and he's consented to everything. All he wants is to be a pet, no matter what it takes"
Paul looks stunned for a brief moment but quickly controls himself again.
"There you go then. Will that satisfy you two?" he asks the predators.

Doc watches as the other human comes out and explains that Oreo was already notified, but Doc was already not trusting of these humans and couldn't accept Oreo's consent from them to be satisfied.
"No, that isn't enough from you two I'll be satisfied when I he-"

Keeshah wrote:
HAY! you don't have to be afraid of me anymore! I'm going to be de-scented in the morning!
You can feel safe and comfortable to be around me now! so come back on in..

Doc stopped mid sentence when he heard Oreo tell out to them, even though it had practically answered their debate Doc couldn't help but feel a lump hit the bottom of his stomach, he wasn't sure why but he hid this with a menacing glare at the two humans and turned and walked back towards Oreo, slowly coming up to his cage and kneeling in front of it.
"Oreo, no one is uncomfortable around you. You are an amazing little guy but are you sure this is what you want. You know what they are going to do to you and you still want to go through with this?"
Doc spoke softly and calmly but there was a hint of melancholy sadness in his tone, but he did his best to hide this and show a sympathetic expression.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Well, thats nice. He can still break up with her should she become a nuis-- Woah, I didn't see the wolf before now... Hutch comments after the wolf spoke.
Did I say that out loud? Sorry, ignore me! Hutch again falls quiet so he doesn't shove a foot in his mouth.
---
Great, where was that turn again? Christopher voiced as they drove around, looking for the clinic
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: Doc stopped mid sentence when he heard Oreo tell out to them, even though it had practically answered their debate Doc couldn't help but feel a lump hit the bottom of his stomach, he wasn't sure why but he hid this with a menacing glare at the two humans and turned and walked back towards Oreo, slowly coming up to his cage and kneeling in front of it.
"Oreo, no one is uncomfortable around you. You are an amazing little guy but are you sure this is what you want. You know what they are going to do to you and you still want to go through with this?"
Doc spoke softly and calmly but there was a hint of melancholy sadness in his tone, but he did his best to hide this and show a sympathetic expression.

Oreo looks up at the wolf, with his green/gold eyes.
I don't see it as something i want or don't want. Now that it has been explained to me, I see it as something that needs to be done to me. While i have no idea what all they are going to do, we didn't go into the details.
After it's done, I'll be fixed i won't be able to spray ever again, an have a lot less noticeable scent.. Which means i'll have to take fewer bath's! An just normal bath's now. not the soaked in skunk-off and scrubbed down, like i am now.

Oreo looks away, then looks back into the wolfs eyes.
Besides, The procedures are going to be done to me, no matter what i might wish. So i choose to be alright with what has already been decided is best for me.
Oreo thinks of what more to say.. looking to the fox then the wolf.
I guess i should thank you both for teaching me to not be so trusting of humans.
He then looks over to Samantha.
An thank you for telling me what is going to happen to me and why..
MrNeonShot wrote:Well, thats nice. He can still break up with her should she become a nuis-- Woah, I didn't see the wolf before now... Hutch comments after the wolf spoke.
Did I say that out loud? Sorry, ignore me! Hutch again falls quiet so he doesn't shove a foot in his mouth.

Oreo giggles then laughs, as Hutch's Fauxpaw breaks the tension in the room..
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch smiles at the skunk and laughs as well.
---
Finally! Christopher Robin turns into Richmond Acres, his new home. Free of all the noise of factories, and busy interstates. His calm mood was cut off when Roo spoke.
So, what are we going to tell Hutch?
Christopher pulled over the car, stopping in front of his soda shop to be, turned, and stared at the dog.
You've been so busy lying to Hutch. Secretly invading his personal space... Christopher had just blown up.
Is it so hard to tell the truth?!
Roo showed no emotions. She simply stepped out of the car, and began walking.
Christopher shut the door, and pulled out of his space, and on his way to the clinic.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa takes a whiff of the lasagna. "I do smell the meat, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to have some. I do smell something familiar in it though." Koa then picks up his bag and begins rummaging through the pockets, eventually sticking his head inside to sniff around. He pops his head back up and asks "Who made this?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

LovingCorgi wrote:Koa moved the rabbit to the side and revealed his face again. "I don't know whats in lasagna. I'm not a big meat eater."
Esper wrote:"Lasagna is meat, flat noodles, a red sauce, cheese, and some other stuff... I think."
"If you want more testimony, Koa," Chip offered, "just look at the piles that have vanished from most of the plates." She twisted around slightly. "And it was Fausty the Chef."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Ah...thank you." Koa then turns his attention to Faust. "I must say this smells really good. If you don't mind...what ingredients did you use in this?" He said as his paw continued to search the sack as if it had a mind of its own.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Senka continued to stay silent after Kandi and Joan had bandaged the kit up and he had left. She had also stopped swinging in that time.
"Do mice around here usually carry small sticks and hurt pets?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Hutch smiles at the skunk and laughs as well.

Oreo continues to hold paws with the dog in the next cage.
I'm glad you did that! My head was hurting, from trying to think of how to say how i feels.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:Senka continued to stay silent after Kandi and Joan had bandaged the kit up and he had left. She had also stopped swinging in that time.
"Do mice around here usually carry small sticks and hurt pets?"
Kandi ponders that..
I have never heard of that ever happening before, but i guess that these mice are learning or are being taught new defensive measures.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Stryder! I didn't see you there! Yes, so that's Stryder, Koa. So now we all know each other. Hutch should be ine. The vet said it was..." Flynn furrows his brow momentarily, trying to remember the words Samantha had used. "Gastric flo- no, bloating. Gastric bloating, which basically means his stomach filled up with gas that he coldn't get rid of. They knocked him out, then put a tube down his throat and let it all out and then pumped out his stomach. He was still out cold when we left. They'll keep him in overnight for observation but he'll be fine." Flynn notices Koa intently searching in his bag.
"You're not going after your herbs, are you, Koa? Remember what the vet said. You have those pills if you're in pain." He looks back to the fox, again forcing down his nerves.
"I'm glad too, believe me. Thanks for being so understanding." he says.

~~~~
Paul watches the wolf cautiously, waiting for his reaction to the skunk.

~~~~
"Alright then. If Radar's up for it then we'll do that. She could give you a few pointers too. She's also quite good at guitar."

~~~~
Joan tries to sit back on the swing again but misses the seat slightly, causing her to FLUMP onto the ground and the seat to swing back and clock her on the back of the head.
"Ow!" she exclaims before laughing at her own misfortune and clumsiness and struggling back on to the swing.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Chip heard what Flynn said and wondered if that meant Hutch had just needed to pass gas. 'She snickered slightly before glancing over at Faust to see if he was eating yet.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Well in the Lasagna, it's ground beef with some tomato sauce, spices like pepper and a little cayenne. Oh and it has lots and lots of cheese. For the pesto, it's mostly herbs, spices and vegetables. There isn't any animal products in that one."

Elliot and Faust begin eating.

"Hm, now to think of a desert for vegans."

"Hello Koa, your looking better. So what happened while I was away?"
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Keeshah wrote:
I don't see it as something i want or don't want. Now that it has been explained to me, I see it as something that needs to be done to me. While i have no idea what all they are going to do, we didn't go into the details.
After it's done, I'll be fixed i won't be able to spray ever again, an have a lot less noticeable scent.. Which means i'll have to take fewer bath's! An just normal bath's now. not the soaked in skunk-off and scrubbed down, like i am now.

Besides, The procedures are going to be done to me, no matter what i might wish. So i choose to be alright with what has already been decided is best for me.
I guess i should thank you both for teaching me to not be so trusting of humans.
He then looks over to Samantha.
An thank you for telling me what is going to happen to me and why..
"......no matter what he might wish....." Nadia muttered to herself ,watching Oreo laughing and seemingly paying no mind about what will happen tomorrow while resting her muzzle on her paw like before , then let out a little sigh , not out of frustration , but.....something else . Sure he seemed to have made up his mind and ok with it , sure the vet didn't seem to be planning anything else for him either , but still......this just didn't feel right , and seeing how Doc spoke to the little skunk , Nadia pretty sure that he too , felt the same way.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Yeah. It really is difficult... explaining how you feel. But, since you've spoken your mind... Hutch says the last bit louder so the other pets... or feral's... could hear. Oreo wants to be a pet. Why is it so hard for them to understand? And why is it such a tragedy? For Oreo, anyways.
I want to hear more about you, Oreo. I would ask you out, but we are currently... well locked in. Hutch tells the skunk, sitting up, but then remembering that he has to lay down, so he lied back down.
---
Roo made her way down the road, thinking of how she'll break the news to Hutch.
Hutch, this is your new owner, Christopher. She small talks as she makes her way to the park, forgetting where the clinic was.
We lied to you about the job. We just needed to keep you busy while we worked on... Roo sighs loudly.
I AM SUCH A B-- Fine lady! She quickly replaces her original word when she notices people at the swings.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

69eist wrote:Elliot and Faust begin eating.
"Excellent," Chip stated, rubbing her handpaws together. "Now, where do I start?" She decided to start at the top and pulled a top sheet towards her. "I might need a wash after this," she laughed.
------------------------------------------------------
Leslie sat up in bed. He'd forgotten something important. He headed back outside and closed the front door.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa looked at Flynn "Yes I'm going after one of my herbs." He then says the ingredients back in his head. "So my nose wasn't wrong after all....hmm nightshade family.....ah there it is." Koa pulls out some dried red peppers. "Cayenne you said right. I used to grow these Because I usually ate them."
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury's ear's perked up, "Y-you used to just eat cayennes? Those are seriously hot though!" he asked in slight disbelief, "I can't even handle Pablano chilis, and those are barely hot at all..."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Chip, half covered in Cheese sauce, looked back at Koa. "I don't know much about peppers," she admitted, before adding that she hoped Faust would teach her sometime, "but eating Cayennes' seems impressive."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"They're actually not that bad once you get used to them. I used to say the same thing about them until I had nothing else to eat."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

LovingCorgi wrote:"They're actually not that bad once you get used to them. I used to say the same thing about them until I had nothing else to eat."
"Wow." was all Pyre could say.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You must have had breath that could stun Humans at thirty paces!" Chip chuckled before taking a lump of meat in her hands and working it down. "Yeah, I'll need a wash," she added.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Keeshah wrote:

Doc listened to Oreo and with every word submission to the upcoming procedure Doc felt a pit inside of him grow and grow, he continued to keep it from breaking him but his faint smile of sympathy slowly and seamlessly faded to a almost saddened slight frown, it wasn't right that a feral would sacrifice their body for something like this but he also struggled with the fact that this was Oreo's choice, this was Oreo's life not his and while he does his best to serve and respect the living he still couldn't change anything, it wasn't for him to decide. Doc let out a slight sigh, and nodded.
"A-Alright Oreo, nothing needs to be done to you. But..if this is really what you think is best then we'll support you the whole way"
Hlaoroo wrote:
Paul watches the wolf cautiously, waiting for his reaction to the skunk.
Doc gave Oreo a small and quick smile before he got up and turned back to the door almost ignoring the other pet who had mentioned him. He wasn't trying to be rude but at the moment he was in no mood for an introduction, and seeing the human vet watching him he returned it with a sharp glare as he walked back out the door.
serence ice fox wrote:
"......no matter what he might wish....." Nadia muttered to herself ,watching Oreo laughing and seemingly paying no mind about what will happen tomorrow while resting her muzzle on her paw like before , then let out a little sigh , not out of frustration , but.....something else . Sure he seemed to have made up his mind and ok with it , sure the vet didn't seem to be planning anything else for him either , but still......this just didn't feel right , and seeing how Doc spoke to the little skunk , Nadia pretty sure that he too , felt the same way.
Doc walked to Nadia, bending down just a little so he wasn't overbearing
"It's getting late so i better be heading back towards home for now, I hope you recover well Nadia. See ya later."
Doc didn't say why he really needed to get out of there but seeing Nadia's expression he felt like she had the same feeling about all of this, he just felt a little guilty he was free to leave and get away from this. But after he was done he started off, not looking back at the vets or any other humans.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

It's nice to meet you, Mr. Wolf. I'm fine, thanks for asking. How are the kids? That's great. Hutch made an animated conversation of what he imagined the wolf to say.
---
Christopher and Alice pull into the vet clinic parking lot.
It was very quiet. The only thing to break the serenity was the wolf heading off.
Do you see that wolf over there? Alice asked as she watched the wolf.
Yeah, he's pretty big. Christopher said. Once the wolf had gone, Christopher stepped out of the car, then helped Alice out.

The 2 humans step into the main building of the clinic. It was a very cozy lobby.
Christopher rings the bell at the desk.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Marine Fox wrote:Doc walked to Nadia, bending down just a little so he wasn't overbearing
"It's getting late so i better be heading back towards home for now, I hope you recover well Nadia. See ya later."
Doc didn't say why he really needed to get out of there but seeing Nadia's expression he felt like she had the same feeling about all of this, he just felt a little guilty he was free to leave and get away from this. But after he was done he started off, not looking back at the vets or any other humans.
"Yeah......bye Doc...."Nadia nodded in respond , still looking at Oreo , thinking about something of her own while the wolf leave
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Well Chip, should I have Faust get the sink ready for you later?"

Elliot smiles in amusement of Chip enjoying lunch.

"Help yourselves to lunch fellas. I would offer you some garlic bread Flynn but you don't eat butter."

Faust said as he scratches the back of his head.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

69eist wrote:"Well Chip, should I have Faust get the sink ready for you later?"

Elliot smiles in amusement of Chip enjoying lunch.

"Help yourselves to lunch fellas. I would offer you some garlic bread Flynn but you don't eat butter."

Faust said as he scratches the back of his head.
"Thanks, Elliot," Chip replied. "That'd be lovely, handsome.". She returned to dealing with the food and took a layer of pasta sheeting and curled it into a tube for eating.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"No worries. Thanks anyway, Faust. I suppose cayennes are alright, Koa. I don't think I could eat them plain either though. You must be strong to go through what you went through and still come out OK." Flynn spoons a small amount of pesto onto his plate to sample it, and a slow smile spreads across his face as he takes his first bite.
"Mmm! Tha' ish 'mazing!" Flynn enthuses around a mouthful. He swallows and reaches for the bowl again, thinking to pile his plate up higher but in doing so his paw knocks the pepper shaker. Seeing it tilt towards Chip, Flynn drops the pesto spoon back into the bowl and grabs at the shaker Unfortunately this gesture only knocks it harder onto the table, and a small cloud of pepper spills out, heading straight towards the mouse.

~~~~
"Doc, wait, I-" Paul cuts himself off as the wolf is already out of earshot. He makes a mental note to talk to the wolf when and if he returns tomorrow. Turning, he takes hold of Nadia's chair and moves her back into her cage. Turning the chair so the vixen can see out into the room, he applies the brakes.
"I'll leave you in the chair for a while and we'll see how you go sitting for a time... You still look troubled, Nadia. what is it?" he asks.

~~~~
Hearing the bell ring, Sandy puts down the pile of old x-rays he's been sorting and heads to the front counter.
"Hi. How can I help you?" he asks the man and the older woman waiting at the counter, wiggling the mouse to wake the computer up.

~~~~
After the wolf has gone and Nadia is back inside, Samantha allows the door to close again and heads back to Hutch's cage. She has him lie on his back while she listens to his chest and then gently presses on his chest and into his abdomen, palpating the stomach and intestines. Next she flips him onto his back and takes his temperature before rolling him over again and checking his mucous membranes and capillary refill time.
"How are you feeling now, Hutch? Any pain or tension in your stomach or throat still? Or anywhere else, for that matter? I don't know if you remember me telling you before we knocked you out but you had what we call gastric bloating which basically means that your stomach filled with gas that it couldn't get rid of. We've let the gas out via a tube down your throat and pumped your stomach but there's a possibility this could reoccur which is why we're keeping you in overnight for observation. Lots of things can cause gastric bloating but we think in your case it was stress. Now, we need to manage your stress so that you don't get bloated again because it can develop into a life-threatening condition. To that end, do you know what could be causing this stress? Is there anything you need to get off your chest or that you want to talk about? We can go to a private room if you'd rather. You can sit up carefully now, if you like."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!