HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:
serence ice fox wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Oh.. I see now. Ummm I was just trying to think of something you could do to be with us in a band.. I wasn't meaning that you should be used as a pack fox..Flatting back his ears..
"hey it's fine , don't worry about it , I was just kidding around as well"
Doc took a second but he soon collected himself, wiped away the last hysterical tear and looked at Oreo then at Nadia
"Don't worry Oreo heh we would never do such a thing"
He casually leaned over to Nadia, talking softer but still enough where Oreo could still hear on purpose
"Besides, thats what he have Moonbeam for Haha"
Doc started to laugh again, feeling really good now even when he calmed a big grin still kept its place.
Oreo looks back and forth between the two.
Who is Moonbeam?? another fox? or your packs omega wolf??
serence ice fox wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Oh you are?.... I see i need to learn how domestics interact with each other better.
"Trust me , I am , but one thing though , don't call me domestic , ever , I need the humans to think of me that way , but I'm not , so don't call me that . With that said , you don't seem to be that bad with interacting with others , especially if you've already met the other pets before coming here"

Oreo jumps back from the cage wall with the fox, his tail fluffing up behind him. As the fox suddenly starts scolding him.
Marine Fox wrote:Doc still chuckled but did feel the seriousness in Nadia's voice after Oreo called them Domestic's, Doc personally didn't care either way. He was still proud of his bloodline and didn't want to be classified as a domesticated pet but either way it didn't hurt him in any way.
"Plus you've got us. Which is always a plus"
He said jokingly with a big grin

Oreo edges over to the cage door, to be closer to the wolf again.
Is she always like this?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Marine Fox wrote: Doc took a second but he soon collected himself, wiped away the last hysterical tear and looked at Oreo then at Nadia
"Don't worry Oreo heh we would never do such a thing"
He casually leaned over to Nadia, talking softer but still enough where Oreo could still hear on purpose
"Besides, thats what he have Moonbeam for Haha"
Doc started to laugh again, feeling really good now even when he calmed a big grin still kept its place.
"yes yes , that is true , and now I have this image of you and Oreo riding Moonbeam while I ride Rocky toward the sunset , with you two singing one of those cowboy songs......don't ask why I suddenly thought about that"
Keeshah wrote: Oreo looks back and forth between the two.
"Moonbeam is a horse that we met , he's actually living near here , good horse , but as annoying as the human who's taking care of him and another horse"
Keeshah wrote: Oh you are?.... I see i need to learn how domestics interact with each other better.
serence ice fox wrote:"Trust me , I am , but one thing though , don't call me domestic , ever , I need the humans to think of me that way , but I'm not , so don't call me that . With that said , you don't seem to be that bad with interacting with others , especially if you've already met the other pets before coming here"
Oreo jumps back from the cage wall with the fox, his tail fluffing up behind him. As the fox suddenly starts scolding him.
Marine Fox wrote: Doc still chuckled but did feel the seriousness in Nadia's voice after Oreo called them Domestic's, Doc personally didn't care either way. He was still proud of his bloodline and didn't want to be classified as a domesticated pet but either way it didn't hurt him in any way.
"Plus you've got us. Which is always a plus"
He said jokingly with a big grin
"except when it comes to the things like yesterday.....oh boy , anyway yeah , Doc is right , if you need to learn anything more about fitting in , Doc and some others can help , I don't think I could do much though"
Keeshah wrote:Oreo edges over to the cage door, to be closer to the wolf again.
Is she always like this?
"what do you mean "always like this" ? And yes I can hear you , but like I said , don't worry I didn't mean anything when I told you not to call me domestic , just a friendly reminder , don't worry about it"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote:
Keeshah wrote:Oreo edges over to the cage door, to be closer to the wolf again.
Is she always like this?
"what do you mean "always like this" ? And yes I can hear you."

being dangerously combative...
serence ice fox wrote: but like I said , don't worry I didn't mean anything when I told you not to call me domestic , just a friendly reminder , don't worry about it"[/color]

serence ice fox wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Oreo looks back and forth between the two.
"Moonbeam is a horse that we met , he's actually living near here , good horse , but as annoying as the human who's taking care of him and another horse"

I don't think i have ever met a horse.. But how can he be a good horse an annoying?? An do you think all humans are annoying?
Marine Fox wrote: Doc started to laugh again, feeling really good now even when he calmed a big grin still kept its place.
serence ice fox wrote:"yes yes , that is true , and now I have this image of you and Oreo riding Moonbeam while I ride Rocky toward the sunset , with you two singing one of those cowboy songs......don't ask why I suddenly thought about that"
Oreo sings..
Like a dime store cowboy, riding out into the open range. An all the little doggies chasing along.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"...and then my mother said we... Oh, are we going back in? Cool." Said Chip.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back at number #20, Leslie watched Leroy work for a while - then fell asleep in the chair.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote:being dangerously combative...

"yeah well , sorry if I'm not among those goodie pets you see everyday"
Keeshah wrote: I don't think i have ever met a horse.. But how can he be a good horse an annoying?? An do you think all humans are annoying?
"there are a very , very few exceptions , but yes ,for the most part , to me , humans are annoying , and I'm speaking about the good ones , but let's not talk about it , I don't wanna ruin the fun"
Keeshah wrote:Oreo sings..
Like a dime store cowboy, riding out into the open range. An all the little doggies chasing along.
"another song you learned by ear ?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote:
Keeshah wrote:being dangerously combative...

"yeah well , sorry if I'm not among those goodie pets you see everyday"

But, doesn't your owner correct you for such behavior?
serence ice fox wrote:
Keeshah wrote: I don't think i have ever met a horse.. But how can he be a good horse an annoying?? An do you think all humans are annoying?
"there are a very , very few exceptions , but yes ,for the most part , to me , humans are annoying , and I'm speaking about the good ones , but let's not talk about it , I don't wanna ruin the fun"

How are humans annoying?? Mine gives me food, shelter, takes care of my pelt..an smell, keeps me from harm.
serence ice fox wrote:
Keeshah wrote:Oreo sings..
"another song you learned by ear ?"

It is one that i have heard before, but it is not quite correct.. kinda free pawing it..
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: But, doesn't your owner correct you for such behavior?
How are humans annoying?? Mine gives me food, shelter, takes care of my pelt..an smell, keeps me from harm.
"That first two questions , trust me it's best we do not go into that"
Keeshah wrote: It is one that i have heard before, but it is not quite correct.. kinda free pawing it..
"I see , well perhaps after all of this is over you could find the real song and learn it again , that's not to say that this version is bad mind you"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"So," Chip asked politely, "who starts?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Elliot waits in anticipation to see how clever the pets of the neighborhood were.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

As they waited for the game to start, Chip headed back around to Elliot's shoulder as that was where she felt most comfortable - and Elliot could whisper the answer to her.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

After some time laying on the couch with Kousa, Koa begins to get really restless. "Kousa you want to go explore for a bit?" Kousa couldn't help but agree with him, because she herself was getting restless. "Sure, maybe we can find more animals." They both get up, and walk to the stairs. Because of his injury Koa couldn't easily go down the stairs, so Kousa carried him. They managed to walk up to a building behind the clinic, and Koa smelled more animals. "Kousa lets go in here." They walked up to the entrance of the building and Koa peaked inside. He saw a fox, wolf, and a skunk talking with each other. "Umm....Hello?"
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"...and then my mother said we... Oh, are we going back in? Cool." Said Chip.
Stryder was paying so close attention to Chip's story that he didn't hear his name called at first. Returning to the room, Stryder settles into a chair, "So I just start asking questions?" He looks over the other pets, trying to decide who to ask first. Turning to Blick, "What did you do today?"
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch finished washing the dishes that needed to be washed, then sat on a chair.
So, Faust. Tell me about yourself.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Um what would you like to know Hutch?"

Faust starts looking through the cabinets for ingredients.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Where are you from? Hutch asked.
(ooc: yes, short post. I'm trying to think up something.)
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

wolfbrothren wrote:Stryder was paying so close attention to Chip's story that he didn't hear his name called at first. Returning to the room, Stryder settles into a chair, "So I just start asking questions?" He looks over the other pets, trying to decide who to ask first. Turning to Blick, "What did you do today?"
Blick cringes and whimpers. She backs away with ears flat against her head. Hehehe this is fun. I hope I'm doing this right.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

LovingCorgi wrote:After some time laying on the couch with Kousa, Koa begins to get really restless. "Kousa you want to go explore for a bit?" Kousa couldn't help but agree with him, because she herself was getting restless. "Sure, maybe we can find more animals." They both get up, and walk to the stairs. Because of his injury Koa couldn't easily go down the stairs, so Kousa carried him. They managed to walk up to a building behind the clinic, and Koa smelled more animals. "Kousa lets go in here." They walked up to the entrance of the building and Koa peaked inside. He saw a fox, wolf, and a skunk talking with each other. "Umm....Hello?"
"Oh hi ! It's you guys again....er...Koa right ?"
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Kateleo007 wrote:
wolfbrothren wrote:Stryder was paying so close attention to Chip's story that he didn't hear his name called at first. Returning to the room, Stryder settles into a chair, "So I just start asking questions?" He looks over the other pets, trying to decide who to ask first. Turning to Blick, "What did you do today?"
Blick cringes and whimpers. She backs away with ears flat against her head. Hehehe this is fun. I hope I'm doing this right.
Stryder blinks in surprise, "Uh...Alright..?" He casts a confused glance towards Elliot, then turns to Mercury, "How do you feel?"

69eist

Post by 69eist »

Elliot winks at Stryder as he glances at him. He then eagerly awaits Mercury's reaction to Stryder.

=========

"I'm from Ireland but I was born in Kenya Africa."

Faust starts looking through the top cabinets.
My Personas

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury mewled to fake pain, eyes shuttering tightly, his tail whipping around
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Esper wrote:Mercury mewled to fake pain, eyes shuttering tightly, his tail whipping around
"YOUR OFF YOUR ROCKER! Remember Mercury?"

Elliot laughs a little.

=========

"Oh brother, they're playing Off Your Rocker aren't they?"
My Personas

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Esper wrote:Mercury mewled to fake pain, eyes shuttering tightly, his tail whipping around
"Off your rocker!" Pyre exclaimed.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

69eist wrote:
"YOUR OFF YOUR ROCKER! Remember Mercury?"

Elliot laughs a little.
Stryder hesitates as Elliot and Pyre shout out, "...ok," Turning to Pyre, "Who have you seen today?"

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Well, I've seen you. Does that count?" Pyre replied.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

hypernovatic wrote:"Well, I've seen you. Does that count?" Pyre replied.
"Uh..." Stryder glances at Elliot, "I don't know, does it?"

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"No, I meant does seeing you count as answering your question." Pyre explained.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

hypernovatic wrote:"No, I meant does seeing you count as answering your question." Pyre explained.
"I'm...not sure. I...suppose, if that fits with the card." Stryder glances at Elliot again for confirmation on the rule.

69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Stryder ignore Mercury, if we say Off Your Rocker, it means ignore the answer."

Elliot smirks as he watches the pets mess with Stryder.
My Personas

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

LovingCorgi wrote:Koa smelled more animals. "Kousa lets go in here." They walked up to the entrance of the building and Koa peaked inside. He saw a fox, wolf, and a skunk talking with each other. "Umm....Hello?"

Oreo scooted down in his cage, to peer past the wolf kneeling down infront of his locked cage door.
Hi there, Oooh you get all hurt too?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

69eist wrote:"Stryder ignore Mercury, if we say Off Your Rocker, it means ignore the answer."

"Gonna tell me what the thing is, sweets?" Chip whispered into Elliot's ear.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was the same dream Leslie dreamed again, with the voice that sounded like Mommy arguing with the person who called him a praydator. He woke up at the same point again and looked around quickly. He decided to tell Leroy about the dream. ((use prior description))
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Stryder scratches the back of his head trying to figure out what to ask next, figuring to go off of Blick's response he turns to Ryze, "What do you fear?"

69eist

Post by 69eist »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
69eist wrote:"Stryder ignore Mercury, if we say Off Your Rocker, it means ignore the answer."

"Gonna tell me what the thing is, sweets?" Chip whispered into Elliot's ear.

Elliot whispers to Chip the quirk.

(ooc: Check your inbox)
My Personas

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Ryze cringed and mewled in fake pain. She closed her eyes and turned around, shaking in fake pain. Wow, this is really fun. Ryze thought.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Senka holds the card in her paw, running a finger along the smooth plastic surface.
'So what do I do then? If I don't spend the day hunting and finding shelter. Sit on swings, eat, and watch teevee?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Chip giggled, then stifled it. It might be rude to laugh at a cat who was obviously in fake pain. It was funny, though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out in the main house, pretending he'd forgotten the directions to the toilet, Flynn poked his nose around a door.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:Senka holds the card in her paw, running a finger along the smooth plastic surface.
'So what do I do then? If I don't spend the day hunting and finding shelter. Sit on swings, eat, and watch teevee?"
yes.. or play with your new friends... or Train with the Rangers to be a wilderness scout for them...
Or learn to be a cowgirl like me, riding horses and working the livestock.
I'm just sure the cows, sheep, and pigs would just love to have a cougar herding them.. :lol:
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

It took Koa awhile to recognize Nadia. "Hello Nadia" Koa then shifted his attention to Oreo. "If you include the doctor hacking up my chest and leg; than yes, I was hurt just recently. Not to mention I have a broken leg." Kousa then realized the wolf. "Wow there's a lot of feral animals around this town. first a mountain and now a wolf. This place gets more interesting everyday."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Awesome. How is Kenya?
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

LovingCorgi wrote:It took Koa awhile to recognize Nadia. "Hello Nadia" Koa then shifted his attention to Oreo. "If you include the doctor hacking up my chest and leg; than yes, I was hurt just recently. Not to mention I have a broken leg." Kousa then realized the wolf. "Wow there's a lot of feral animals around this town. first a mountain and now a wolf. This place gets more interesting everyday."
"well yeah , "interesting" is one way to put it"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

LovingCorgi wrote:It took Koa awhile to recognize Nadia. "Hello Nadia" Koa then shifted his attention to Oreo. "If you include the doctor hacking up my chest and leg; than yes, I was hurt just recently. Not to mention I have a broken leg." Kousa then realized the wolf. "Wow there's a lot of feral animals around this town. first a mountain and now a wolf. This place gets more interesting everyday."
Doc stood up and turned to the two new visitors and when he noticed Koa he gave a small smile to both of the pets coming in.
"How are you feeling Koa? Leg healing up well?"
As he said this he looked at the other female pet, with a small smirk
"I see you've met Senka then?"