HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

wolfbrothren

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by wolfbrothren »

Hlaoroo wrote:"I know, I trust you, Lucky. A-and the rest of you, too, of course. Well... alright then."
At that moment, Richard enters the room, looking even more pale and unsteady. Gripping the edge of the bench he fixes himself a glass of water.
"Dad? Are you OK? What happened?" Piper stands and makes her way over to him.
"I-I'm OK, Piper. It's just- *urk* I think that leftover mystery meat loaf I finished off this morning had a bit more mystery in it than we-" Nearly dropping his glass into the sink, Richard bolts for the bathroom and not a moment too soon as his stomach violently rids itself of the offensive meal.
"Uh, yeah, I think I'd better stay and help Dad. Sorry, guys... Excuse me." Piper also heads off towards the bathroom, calling to Richard as she goes.
"Oh, I understand. I hope he feels better soon." Stryder turns to Hutch, "Maybe we should go, I know my dad doesn't like having anyone over when he isn't feeling good." Calling after Piper, "By the way Piper, I live at House 12 if you are ever looking for me or anything."
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

69eist wrote:"Whatcha looking at Senka?
The cougar simply pointed at the structure in the sand.
"What's that?"
It was a swing set.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Chip cast her eye over at what Senka had pointed to. "Oh, that?" She said. "They're called swings. You bigs sit on the seats and use your feet to propel you back and fore. I'm told it's fun."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Of course they're fun. It's the motion that makes you enjoy it."

"Would you like to try Senka?"
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

69eist wrote:"Of course they're fun. It's the motion that makes you enjoy it."
Chip smiled to Elliot's eye. "Wouldn't know, Elliot. My legs are too small."

-----------------------------------------------------------
Leslie wondered where Vera was almost as much as he wondered where Aron was. He worried that he'd been abandoned again so he put his ear to the door and did his best to hear what was going on. Was that Mister Leroy talking to himself? Or was he replying to the loud, tringy, thingy that had you talking to voices that weren't there and weren't in your head?
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:<Leslie sneezes in the dust but tries to muffle it.>
Vera turns back with a start, hearing the sneeze from the hallway. She re-enters the bedroom, walking back to the wardrobe. Then flings the door open quickly. "Aha!" She says.

-~-
Hlaoroo wrote:"Excellent. So it all looks pretty good. Her red blood cell levels are a little low but we expected that due to her blood loss and they're high enough that I'm not worried and that it indicates that she's obviously on the road to recovery. So for the moment my instructions remain unchanged and I'll see you again in a couple of days time to make sure the stitches have taken. Happy with that?"
"Yes, very much. Thank you for letting me know.." Leroy said, nodding.

-~-

Aron was getting bored.. Maybe she's hunting for Leslie first? Giving me a chance to find a good spot?
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

~\Rook/~ wrote:
Vera turns back with a start, hearing the sneeze from the hallway. She re-enters the bedroom, walking back to the wardrobe. Then flings the door open quickly. "Aha!" She says.
"Ak!" Leslie said, nearly falling out from his hidey spot with surprise as the world opened before him. He looked down at the grinning Doe and couldn't help but laugh. "Pooks! Fownd! It waz the sneeze, wasn't it?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
"Well, I think I'm in the mood to swing. I'll give you a little taste chip."

Elliot walks up to the swing.

"I can't tell you Faust's real name but my real name was Forest."
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"I could use something small to eat... what are the classifieds?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

69eist wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:
"Well, I think I'm in the mood to swing. I'll give you a little taste chip."

Elliot walks up to the swing.

"I can't tell you Faust's real name but my real name was Forest."
"Kinda sweet" she admitted, "but Elliot's good too.". She climbed up closer to Elliot's nearest ear. "Didn't Faust like his name?" She asked quietly.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:
"Ak!" Leslie said, nearly falling out from his hidey spot with surprise as the world opened before him. He looked down at the grinning Doe and couldn't help but laugh. "Pooks! Fownd! It waz the sneeze, wasn't it?"
"Pretty much. Don't worry, happens to the best of us." Vera said, patting the cat on the head. "Let's go find Aron."
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

~\Rook/~ wrote:Pretty much. Don't worry, happens to the best of us." Vera said, patting the cat on the head. "Let's go find Aron."
"OK," Leslie said, gripping onto the lower shelf so he could slide and flip himself out . He landed softly and brushed some dust off his jacket. He looked around carefully. "Where iz the cuning Bunny? Any clews?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

"Well, he isn't in here.. I checked everywhere." Vera says, looking around also. "The only places he could be is the bathroom or the kitchen.."

-~-

Aron peeked out of his hiding spot again. Will Vera just hurry up and find me? He thought. He saw Leroy still on the phone. Hope it isn't bad news..
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie made a play of using his nose to try and trace Aron. "No gud," he said, smiling at Vera, "place all smels of Rabits. Can figger why." Leslie followed Vera into the next room...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Kateleo007 wrote:"Alright, let's go to town." Blick says. "You know, there's a lot of sayings about towns. Like 'paint the town red' or... well I can't think of anymore right now, but there is more than that."

Blick starts making her way towards town. "You coming?"
Mercury broke into a little trot to catch up to his companion, "You think they have a candy store?" he asked over to Blick, "I'm really in the mood for jelly mice."
~~~

Tesla and his owner arrived at home
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote: "heh , if ya know what I've been doing the last few days you wouldn't day I've been on anyone's good side , maybe still on the "not that bad" category , but definitely not good sides . Not the wolf though , I'm pretty sure we can't get along no matter what" Nadia answered casually , noticing Doc's effort of steering away from the unpleasant subjects

"Anyway , I've only been here a few days and.......it's not as bad as it could've been I guess . Made a few friends on the first day, but then we got into an accident , somewhat my fault to be honest , so the trip was cut short . But in the end every was Ok . Then I made a bit of chaos back in this clinic , not that much though . The second day was yesterday , could've been a perfect day , except for that embarrassing moment in the shop Senka and I was in , but other than that it was fine , until tha wolf showed up and....yeah . And then we have today's event , I made everyone panicked from me passing out earlier so......I don't know , seems ok ,except for the apparent pattern of "1 trouble a day" I guess" She said jokingly , and chucked at the end
Doc chuckled along with Nadia
"Well it keeps life interesting"
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Kinda sweet" she admitted, "but Elliot's good too.". She climbed up closer to Elliot's nearest ear. "Didn't Faust like his name?" She asked quietly.
"We both love our names. It's just that it comes with some bad memories...... Anyway, let's get swinging."

Elliot sits on the swing and starts rocking slowly.
My Personas

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Besides, being wheeled down won't be that ridiculous," added Lucky, "We'll be careful."
"I know, I trust you, Lucky. A-and the rest of you, too, of course. Well... alright then."
At that moment, Richard enters the room, looking even more pale and unsteady. Gripping the edge of the bench he fixes himself a glass of water.
"Dad? Are you OK? What happened?" Piper stands and makes her way over to him.
"I-I'm OK, Piper. It's just- *urk* I think that leftover mystery meat loaf I finished off this morning had a bit more mystery in it than we-" Nearly dropping his glass into the sink, Richard bolts for the bathroom and not a moment too soon as his stomach violently rids itself of the offensive meal.
"Uh, yeah, I think I'd better stay and help Dad. Sorry, guys... Excuse me." Piper also heads off towards the bathroom, calling to Richard as she goes.[/quote]

"Oh, okay," said Lucky, trying to hide his disappointment.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Thanks, Stryder. I'll remember that. Sorry, Lucky. I would have loved to come." calls Piper from the bathroom.

~~~~
"You're very welcome. Is there anything else I can help you with at all?" replies Samantha.

~~~~
"The classified are the bit in the newspapers where people put announcements - births, deaths, birthdays - and job adverts." Paul opens the newspaper to the relevant section and shows Koa the appropriate columns.
"The jobs are in these columns here. See if there's anything that takes your fancy." He walks over to Kandi's fridge.
"Lessee here... Steak, sausages, assorted edible viscera... what do you feel like?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Walking over to the swing set the cougar looked up at the chains that the seat hung from. It was of a simple build, metal chains holding a plastic seat. She was about to ask what it was used for when Elliot sat on the seat and began to swing back and forth.
"Hmm." Was all she said. The lioness pocked the chain of the empty swing, making the seat giggle slightly.

Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Give it a go, Senka!" Chip called, gripping onto Elliot's scarf tight. "It's scary but kinda cool too! So, Elliot, Eh? 'Dust inbreathed was a house- The walls, the wainscot and the mouse' as he once said." She looked at Elliot. "What? So I once ate a book of poetry. Plenty do!"
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Esper wrote:Mercury broke into a little trot to catch up to his companion, "You think they have a candy store?" he asked over to Blick, "I'm really in the mood for jelly mice."
"Oh I hope so, candy sounds really good right now. I don't really care for mice, jelly or not. I personally prefer jawbreakers and lollipops." Blick excitedly replies.

Her stomach growls. Did I accidentally skip lunch? Nah, I don't think so.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Marine Fox wrote: Doc chuckled along with Nadia
"Well it keeps life interesting"
"yeah , interesting is a way to look at it" Nadia laughed "so what about you ? Have you seen anything interesting around here?"
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Give it a go, Senka!" Chip called, gripping onto Elliot's scarf tight. "It's scary but kinda cool too! So, Elliot, Eh? 'Dust inbreathed was a house- The walls, the wainscot and the mouse' as he once said." She looked at Elliot. "What? So I once ate a book of poetry. Plenty do!"
Elliot shows a surprised face an replies.

"Thy poetry is perplexing for my response is questioning."
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

69eist wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Give it a go, Senka!" Chip called, gripping onto Elliot's scarf tight. "It's scary but kinda cool too! So, Elliot, Eh? 'Dust inbreathed was a house- The walls, the wainscot and the mouse' as he once said." She looked at Elliot. "What? So I once ate a book of poetry. Plenty do!"
Elliot shows a surprised face an replies.

"Thy poetry is perplexing for my response is questioning."
Chip laughed sweetly. "I spent winter in a bookshop avoiding the traps. Most of the poetry was over my head but some bits I recall. Mostly mice bits. Not that I can quote them much."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie made a play of using his nose to try and trace Aron. "No gud," he said, smiling at Vera, "place all smels of Rabits. Can figger why." Leslie followed Vera into the next room...
Vera thought checking the bathroom first would be quicker. She opens the door and pokes her head in and around the corner.

"Nope." She says, closing the door. "Kitchen it is, then."

-~-
Hlaoroo wrote:"You're very welcome. Is there anything else I can help you with at all?" replies Samantha.
"Nothing medical at least, no.. See you in a couple days then.. Yes, goodbye." Leroy put the phone down. Well, that's a relief. He thought. He looked to the clock above the TV. Hm, still got time. Could read more of my book..

Vera and Leslie appeared from the hallway and went into the kitchen. ..What are they up to?

-~-

Vera led Leslie into the kitchen, the paper and pencils still on the table. "Now, where could he be.." Vera thought aloud. "Here's a plan; you take that side, I take this one." She said, pointing to the right.

-~-

Aron heard Vera speak. Oh, he was done-for.. Shoot, they're gonna find me..
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie crept around to his side of the kitchen, pretending he was holding a Maggifrying glass up in front of his eye and he searched for his bestest friend amidst the draws and cupboards of the kitchen. "We's goin' tew find you..."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar looked to Piper leave, not sure what to do. She heard the others say they should probably leave and followed after Piper. "Hey, do you need a hand?" She leaned against the door frame.

Bear nodded. "Indeed we should probably leave the poor soul in peace."
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Roarin wrote:Walking over to the swing set the cougar looked up at the chains that the seat hung from. It was of a simple build, metal chains holding a plastic seat. She was about to ask what it was used for when Elliot sat on the seat and began to swing back and forth.
"Hmm." Was all she said. The lioness pocked the chain of the empty swing, making the seat giggle slightly.
"Don't be shy Senka, give it a try.
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

69eist wrote:
Roarin wrote:Walking over to the swing set the cougar looked up at the chains that the seat hung from. It was of a simple build, metal chains holding a plastic seat. She was about to ask what it was used for when Elliot sat on the seat and began to swing back and forth.
"Don't be shy Senka, give it a try.
Chip giggled. "Yeah, C'mon, cat! Don't let a Mouse out courage you!" She looked up to Elliot. "What is life worth if you don't live it?" She called happily as they swung.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Chip giggled. "Yeah, C'mon, cat! Don't let a Mouse out courage you!" She looked up to Elliot. "What is life worth if you don't live it?" She called happily as they swung.
Elliot couldn't help but shed a tear at Chip's words.

"I couldn't agree with you more."

Faust notices the tear and jumps on the back of Elliot's swing and starts to propel the swing faster.

"Wanna see which one of us will swing higher Elliot and Senka?"
My Personas

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Senka huffed, letting out a small "Hmmph." And so she wouldn't be shown up by a mouse, promptly sat down on the plastic seat supported by the two chains.
She felt a sense of weightlessness as she took her feet off the ground. Sure, she had sat on tree branches high up in the trees, but none of them swayed slowly back and forth. But that was it, the feeling of suspension, of hovering. What was all the fuss about?
Looking back over at the pile of jackal and mouse on the other swing she observed how they swung back and forth. And with some effort, she mimicked their movements.
Kick back on the front-swing, lean fowards, leaning back on the back-swing, legs straight...
And slowly she built up momentum.

Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

69eist wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Chip giggled. "Yeah, C'mon, cat! Don't let a Mouse out courage you!" She looked up to Elliot. "What is life worth if you don't live it?" She called happily as they swung.

Faust notices the tear and jumps on the back of Elliot's swing and starts to propel the swing faster.

Chip felt she'd said something wrong but, for the life of her, she didn't know what it was and didn't have time to figure it out before Faust landed. "Whaulp!" She gasped, gripping tighter onto her big Elliot as they began to get faster. She wasn't scared, she told herself, it was just the G-Forces making her face like that.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the kitchen, Leslie continued his Aron hunt, closing in on the bin as he went. He looked at it, reasoned it was the last place he and Vera hadn't looked... and gently hopped onto the top of it. He squatted, grinned to Vera and pointed down.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
69eist wrote:

Chip felt she'd said something wrong but, for the life of her, she didn't know what it was and didn't have time to figure it out before Faust landed. "Whaulp!" She gasped, gripping tighter onto her big Elliot as they began to get faster. She wasn't scared, she told herself, it was just the G-Forces making her face like that.
Elliot couldn't help but smile at his brother's attempt to cheer him up and decides to take up the challenge. High and faster the jackals went as they try to push Senka to challenge their teamwork.
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

For a short while Chip remained silent, gathering her courage again as she anchored herself firmly in the scarf, then she alloyed a "Whoo-hoo!" to escape her as she was pressed into the scarf going one way and into Elliot going the other.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Kateleo007 wrote:color=#BF0000]"Oh I hope so, candy sounds really good right now. I don't really care for mice, jelly or not. I personally prefer jawbreakers and lollipops."[/color] Blick excitedly replies.

Her stomach growls. Did I accidentally skip lunch? Nah, I don't think so.
"Oooh jawbreakers are really good too!" Mercury purred back as the town came into view
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"I'll take anything but meat." He looks at the paper. "I guess I could probably perform at a wedding."
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Laxan wrote:Radar looked to Piper leave, not sure what to do. She heard the others say they should probably leave and followed after Piper. "Hey, do you need a hand?" She leaned against the door frame.

Bear nodded. "Indeed we should probably leave the poor soul in peace."
Stryder nods, "Come on guys, lets go. Besides, we need to catch my dad when he gets home." Stryder starts heading down the stairs and for the door to leave the shop.

Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

Rusty had been sitting quietly, listening to the conversation while drinking the take-away tea. However at the mention of leaving springing to his feet at the mention of his leaving.

"H-Hey, wait for me, please!" He says quickly, "If it's all right to tag along and help that is."
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Lifio13 wrote:Rusty had been sitting quietly, listening to the conversation while drinking the take-away tea. However at the mention of leaving springing to his feet at the mention of his leaving.

"H-Hey, wait for me, please!" He says quickly, "If it's all right to tag along and help that is."
Stryder pauses to look back at Rusty, "Yea, of course you can join us."