HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

ChewyChewy

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by ChewyChewy »

furryovrlord wrote:"Aye, 'tis true! when the music gets going i just can'ne help 'meself! hehe!" he stops spinning her and dips her now with one hand on her back
"Do it, Mr. Flatley, do it!" said Hazel.

Now this was more her speed. She never had this much fun in the old 'hood.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

he simply giggles and dips her lower then raises her up again and spins her "whoo! you cats and your elegance, it's like you are all born naturally beautiful!" without realising it he had said something really stupid, the one thing he didnt want anyone to know
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

furryovrlord wrote:he simply giggles and dips her lower then raises her up again and spins her "whoo! you cats and your elegance, it's like you are all born naturally beautiful!" without realising it he had said something really stupid, the one thing he didnt want anyone to know
"I know it!" said Hazel. "I can't help myself!"

Whether she recognized the hidden message buried within what he'd said or not, Hazel didn't let on. If she knew, she didn't want to humiliate him in front of the others. He didn't deserve that. Hence she pretended it was only a natural thing to say, if indeed she noticed at all.

She continued to kick her feet back and forth in her jig, not even needing to be careful where her kicks were going because she knew how to aim so that they wouldn't hit anyone, or anything.
PF chars

--Phoenix

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

he spins her out from him and then wraps his arms up around hes so they look like a pretzel and then, when he is close enough only for her to hear he whispers something "thank you" he then smiles at her as if nothing was said at all and untangles their arms and taps his feet about
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

furryovrlord wrote:he spins her out from him and then wraps his arms up around hes so they look like a pretzel and then, when he is close enough only for her to hear he whispers something "thank you" he then smiles at her as if nothing was said at all and untangles their arms and taps his feet about
Hazel imitated his same maneuver, until she had wrapped her arms around him in the same way, as though it were part of the dance.

She whispered, "For what?"

Then, acting as though she hadn't said anything, she continued the jig.
PF chars

--Phoenix

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

keeping their hands pretzeled he stuttered a few words "for, uhh, well, nevermind.." he then blushed and twirled her outwards again
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

The fact was, Hazel was a very observant cat, and she had noticed the hidden meaning behind what Crimson had said.

However, she saw no evidence that he was a mean sort, and so she knew she would not prank him. At most there would be gentle teasing in private, but no public humiliation--not from her. His secret was safe with her, and the best way to prove it was to make him think it was safe FROM her as well.

Later, though, she hoped to have a talk with him about that in private.
PF chars

--Phoenix

BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby laughed at Winch, "That's all? Then I suppose I'll need to get some for us to share. I just hope the cobra are slower in America than in Egypt." She then turned to Ginger and put her arm around her. "As for you, I like the way you think."

As Jack began speaking, he heard Bianca begin to play. The first song was somber and calming, while the second was lively and energizing. As Crimson began to dance with Hazel, he began to laugh, "It would seem this neighborhood is full of suprises. Although, I will say this a completely different form of ballroom dancing than I ever learned." He watched on as Crimson changed a shade darker for a brief moment, as though he blushed.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Ginger put her arm around Ruby as well, "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Ginger joked.
----------
Winch nodded, "Yeah, that'd be awesome! 'Cause snake tastes really good! My owner hunts a lot and he brings back what he hunted and we eat it! And I hunt rabbits! It's a lot of fun! The rabbits don't like it, but they taste good so it's okay!" Winch said happily and oblivious to his dark humor.

((I just realized how weird it is that I made Winch a rabbiting ferret. I was thinking about Zack the entire time I wrote Winch's part. Does this make me a bad person? :shock: ))
----------

Bianca finished the song and continued to play more Irish Jigs.
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

A Violin was defiantly one of Frits favorite instrument.
However, dancing... that was not.
*I should really take some dance lessons, I'm sure I could be good at it if I try*

Frits smiled and sighed as he went to the side and lied down, enjoying the music with his eye's closed.
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

((sorry 'bout the blue team wait, i got distracted... we'll have to restart the strategy talking for blue cause i gotta catch up with the dancing...))

Lyd (and Robin on the other side of the yard) watched Crimson and Hazel's dance, not paying much attention to anything else, including the music. He noticed Crimson's constant blushing whenever he was near Hazel, yet he wasn't entirely sure why, but he was determined to discover why.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
The Game

Post by The Game »

[ okay....pretend Zane and T.J never walked over to him then]

Zane, who wasn't much of a dancer, and swayed a little to the music. "She's good." he said to T.J, who was also not a good dancer, but thought he danced better then Jason Derulo, was tapping his foot. "Good? She's very good! Now dance like no one is watching!!" he linked his arm with Zane's and, despite how much Zane didn't want to, they Irish tap-danced while spinning in a circle. After a couple times around, Zane couldn't help but laugh; he realized they probably looked odd. But he was having fun, which was all that mattered to him and his cousin at the moment.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

"hehe, check it out Hazel, and Bianca, we've started a dancing feeeeverrrr!" Crimson danced more with Hazel having almost completely forgetting about the need to strategise. he spun hazel around again as teh song changed
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

furryovrlord wrote:"hehe, check it out Hazel, and Bianca, we've started a dancing feeeeverrrr!" Crimson danced more with Hazel having almost completely forgetting about the need to strategise. he spun hazel around again as teh song changed
"Whoa...okay, okay, I don't know if I can keep up with all your energy there, Crimson King," said Hazel.

The truth was that she had more energy in short bursts than a dog, but she didn't have as much stamina.
PF chars

--Phoenix

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

"Whoa...okay, okay, I don't know if I can keep up with all your energy there, Crimson King," said Hazel.

The truth was that she had more energy in short bursts than a dog, but she didn't have as much stamina.[/quote]

"aww, well.. okay.. guess i'll just return to the huddle " he looked a bit lost now.. he still had a burning urge to dance but he needed someone to dance with. still tapping his feet he returned to his team huddle "i think the best strategy is to find some kind of distraction, anybody have an idea for that?"
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

furryovrlord wrote:"i think the best strategy is to find some kind of distraction, anybody have an idea for that?"
Jack laughed, "You and Hazel were doing fairly well distracting everyone. You make an excellent pair." He said with a smile, not realizing his meaning could be easily misunderstood. "In all seriousness, though, I know a few ways to draw attention to myself."

ctcmjh wrote:Ginger put her arm around Ruby as well, "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Ginger joked.
----------
Winch nodded, "Yeah, that'd be awesome! 'Cause snake tastes really good! My owner hunts a lot and he brings back what he hunted and we eat it! And I hunt rabbits! It's a lot of fun! The rabbits don't like it, but they taste good so it's okay!" Winch said happily and oblivious to his dark humor.

Ruby laughed at Winch "Your reasoning is astonishing, I will need to remember that. As for how to deal with Duke, I have always had fun with 'I hit him high, you hit him low'

((Edited because I was unclear whom was talking to whom.))
Last edited by BlueAnubis on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:Jack laughed, "You and Hazel were doing fairly well distracting everyone. You make an excellent pair." He said with a smile, not realizing his meaning could be easily misunderstood.

Ruby laughed at Winch "Your reasoning is astonishing, I will need to remember that. As for how to deal with Duke, I have always had fun with 'I hit him high, you hit him low'

"perfect team? huh? wh- i uhh well..." Crimson had taken it the wrong way and was beginning to think people wee on to his secret so he quickly brushed off the subject and turned to all of the reds "anybody got any kind of ideas? otherwise i forsee a futile all out brawll in the near future.."
Last edited by furryovrlord on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Game

Post by The Game »

T.J ended he and Zane's 'dancing' by tripping and having Zane fall on top of him. He pushed the cat off, and tried to stop laughing. "Oh, shouldn't the blue team be planning?" he asked Lyd, since he was the captain.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

(Furry, Ruby's on the blue team...)

Lyd snapped out of his little trance. "Oh, I don't know. But I call fighting her," he said, pointing at Robin.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack spoke up, "I believe I could work up a distraction, perhaps draw their attention to one side while the rest of the group came from the other." He offered.

Ruby grinned at Lyd, "oh really? Why her? Hoping to win the mystery girl's favor with your battle prowess?" she purred. He seems drawn to Robin, but I don't know if he has recognized her yet. she thought to herself, Now that's loyalty.

Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

*Frits just fell asleep*
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Kyderra wrote:*Frits just fell asleep*
Hazel couldn't resist. She started tickling Frits's tummy and said, "Hey, wake up, fella!"

She remained on the alert, in case she had to jump back in a hurry.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

ChewyChewy wrote:
Kyderra wrote:*Frits just fell asleep*
Hazel couldn't resist. She started tickling Frits's tummy and said, "Hey, wake up, fella!"

She remained on the alert, in case she had to jump back in a hurry.
Aaron started chuckling as he watched Hazel trying to wake up Frits.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
The Game

Post by The Game »

T.J heard Zane smother a giggle (expertly, since he did that a lot) and looked to see what he was laughing at. He cracked a half smile at Hazel. "Don't tell me he didn't see this coming." he said, snickering.
SweetCupcakeCat

Post by SweetCupcakeCat »

Ember muffled a giggle when Frits had fallen asleep and Hazel began to tickle him. "Aww...how cute." she said, grinning
I am a Sasha fan!~
I am always up for an RP. ^^
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Hazel couldn't resist, with the attention she was getting. After all, she was light as a feather.

She got on top of Frits's tummy and started doing a bit of "soft-shoe" on him.

"Aaaaaaaand a-shuffle, shuffle, RIGHT--aaaaaaaand a-shuffle, shuffle, LEFT...."
PF chars

--Phoenix

SweetCupcakeCat

Post by SweetCupcakeCat »

Ember began to laugh once Hazel began to do a little dance on top of Fritz. "U-Um, Hazel, Are you trying to suffocate him, or wake him up?" she asked, laughing still.
I am a Sasha fan!~
I am always up for an RP. ^^
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

SweetCupcakeCat wrote:Ember began to laugh once Hazel began to do a little dance on top of Fritz. "U-Um, Hazel, Are you trying to suffocate him, or wake him up?" she asked, laughing still.
"Relax, kid," said Hazel. "I'm not on his throat, or his chest. He won't suffocate. Besides, I'm LIGHT as a feather!"

She continued her soft-shoe on her hands.

[OOC: I'm going to try to make this the last post I do on this before Kyderra comes back.... :oops: ]
PF chars

--Phoenix

Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"I've never seen someone dance on someone else before," Aaron said.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

*frits grinds his teeth and try's to hold in his laughter for a while till he finally snapped

"O jezu... HaahaHahah"
*Frits rolled from left to right with a tear in his eye from laughter*
"N-no tickling, me no like T-tinkling!"

(sorry for the late response)
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Hazel finally got off of Frits and shook his paw, helping him up.

"Nice and wide-awake now?" she said. "No hard feelings?"
PF chars

--Phoenix

EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

EvilTwin wrote: "would you like to get your examination over with then?"
"I guess so."
"I'll just wait on you here Ozzy, so long as thats fine with you Tony." said Ozzy's dad. Addressing the vet from over the outdated magazine he found on the waiting room table.
"thats fine, I'll get you if I need anything"

Ozzy followed Tony a little sheepishly to the examination room. He was almost glad Al wasn't awake to see this. Ozzy saw reasonably little disadvantage in his below average size but some situations made it rather embarrassing. Example one, the examination table. what should be barely a hop up for a full sized shepherd was a recurring struggle for him as the top was almost level with his ears! He took a few steps back to begin his run up but before he could make his leap he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Perhaps, remembering the last time you tried that, you should let me give you a hand?" Tony said. "I won't tell."
Last time Ozzy had a checkup he tried the same approach and almost concussed himself when he mistimed the jump and bounced off the edge of the table. Remembering this Ozzy sagged at the shoulders and sighed, "If you must I suppose."
Ozzy couldn't stop turning red as tony proceeded to lift him up like a puppy and place him on the table.

After whats seemed like an eternity of "Say ahh", "breathe in", "Don't Squirm" and so on Ozzy Eventually saw his fate, the dreaded shots. His previous encounters with the normally friendly Tony the vet taught him not to cause a fuss so decided to revert to sarcasm to vent his displeasure.
"Oh whoop de doo, You know I can't for this glorious opportunity to get repeatedly stabbed in the butt."
"Oh come on It's not so bad. I'll get it over with soon"
"Easy for you to say." Ozzy quipped mentally.
May you lead an interesting life.
Ozzy - S5 P7 E4 C3 I10 A8 L5
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

"Hard feelings?"
Said frits to Hazel

" no ,that was exactly what I needed! thanks"
Cheerful Frits jumped around , obviously a bit hyper active and ready for some action.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Kyderra wrote:"Hard feelings?"
Said frits to Hazel

" no ,that was exactly what I needed! thanks"
Cheerful Frits jumped around , obviously a bit hyper active and ready for some action.
Hazel laughed.

"Well, good, then! You look as refreshed and strong as ever!"

She winked at him.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca finished a very upbeat and happy jig with a flourishing motion of the bow, and she gracefully bowed to the others. She smiled as she saw everyone really seeming to enjoy her music.
----------
Winch had danced to all of Bianca's songs, while running around the entire group. He was ready to play the mock-fighting game, "Let's play! Let's play! Let's play! Let's play! Let's play! Let's play! Let's play!" He said at least a million and one times.
----------
Ginger clapped at Bianca's violin music, "That was really good Bianca!" She said cheerfully as she gave her a hug. As she hugged her she whispered, "And I'm proud of you for performing in front of others. You've come a long way kitty."
--------
Duke looked at the others in his team, "We gonna come up with a plan yet?" He asked.
Adzo
Location: The twised parallel reality of my own mind, my mind is in Scotland at the moment

Post by Adzo »

Al gradually became aware of a bright light, he opened his eyes to see a young man in scrubs standing at his bedside, as he gradually came to his senses he could see that the bedside in question belonged to a scaled down hospital bed, and that he was in a small white room smelling of disinfectant. "so I'm at the vet," he thought glad to avoid the cliché of asking "Where am I?". He instead rolled over to face the man and mumbled groggily, "How long was I out?"
The man turned to him and said "Only ten minutes or so Mr. Sharpe. My name is Stan, I'm a nurse here. A vet will be any minute now to perform a few checks, although from what we've seen so far you have only suffered a mild concussion. Your parents have been called and will be here shortly."
Al sat up, rubbed his eyes and scratched his ear, as his hand brushed his neck in doing so he felt something missing.
before he had any time to ponder over his collar's absence the vet entered the room.
"Good afternoon Alphonse, a rather spectacular bump on the head I see, you even managed to leave a dog shaped smudge on the door, an injury of truly cartoon proportions."
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

Wincing slightly as his now rather tender left leg bore his weight on each step, Ozzy met his dad in the waiting room.
"The paperworks all done so we can get going. I've got to get back to work so do you want a ride home or would you rather walk?"
"I think I'll try to walk off the cramp from my shots, besides I want to see if Al is ok before I come home."
"That's fine but don't bother him if Tony says he needs rest. I'll see you when I get home."
"Okay dad, I'll see you later."

Ozzy limped over to the patient rooms where he saw Tony leave a room with "Sharpe" written in marker on a board next to the door.

"Is it alright if I see Al before I go?" he asked.
"Thats fine Ozzy, I imagine that he would like the company."

Ozzy walked in to find Al sat in bed looking spaced out but much better than when he came in.

"Why hello Alphonse, how nice to see you back among the living."
May you lead an interesting life.
Ozzy - S5 P7 E4 C3 I10 A8 L5
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

*BEEP BEEP BEP*
*BEEB BEEB BEP*

Frits reaches out from under his collar and took out what seems to be a simple paging device.
"O he erm, my dad's back home, and he needs me by the looks of things, it might be nothing, but i better go check."
"It shouldn't take long, you guys just go one without me"

*frits waves as he runs away *
"Ill be back soon, I promise!"
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack thought fo a moment on the best way to draw attention. Bianca's playing is quite beautiful, and Crimson and Hazel moved everyone. So perhaps... "I have an idea." He announced to the red team. "I'll be back, when the moment presents itself, make your move." He said, then he stuck his swords into the ground and ran over to the moving van in fron of his house in a flash. He looked through the boxes until he found his fiddle next to a picture of his dad. He smiled and tipped his hat, "Thanks for all of the lessons, Dad. I just hope Miss Bianca forgives me for this. Wish me luck." He said as he made sure it was still in tune. He let out a breath and ran back towards both groups. He slowed down just before comming to the tree Bianca stood before. Here we go. he thought as he walked next to her. He tipped his hat and bowed with his fiddle under his arm, "Miss Bianca, I don't mean to intrude..." he said as he placed the fiddle under his chin and prepared to place the bow to the strings, "But, may I have this dance?"

Ruby watched as Jack ran away, where's he going? she thought. As he returned, she became even more curious. "What is that Anubian wannabe doing now?" She said aloud.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

BlueAnubis wrote:Jack thought fo a moment on the best way to draw attention. Bianca's playing is quite beautiful, and Crimson and Hazel moved everyone. So perhaps... "I have an idea." He announced to the red team. "I'll be back, when the moment presents itself, make your move." He said, then he stuck his swords into the ground and ran over to the moving van in fron of his house in a flash. He looked through the boxes until he found his fiddle next to a picture of his dad. He smiled and tipped his hat, "Thanks for all of the lessons, Dad. I just hope Miss Bianca forgives me for this. Wish me luck." He said as he made sure it was still in tune. He let out a breath and ran back towards both groups. He slowed down just before comming to the tree Bianca stood before. Here we go. he thought as he walked next to her. He tipped his hat and bowed with his fiddle under his arm, "Miss Bianca, I don't mean to intrude..." he said as he placed the fiddle under his chin and prepared to place the bow to the strings, "But, may I have this dance?"

Ruby watched as Jack ran away, where's he going? she thought. As he returned, she became even more curious. "What is that Anubian wannabe doing now?" She said aloud.
Bianca was just finishing a song as Jack came up to her. She was a little surprised at his appearance. As he placed his bow to his strings, she lowered her violin and bow and nodded to him, "O-of course." She said.