Joys And Sorrows

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Mickey the Luxray
Location: Why-Cant-We-Be-Given-Some-Consarned-Snow-Ville, USA

Re: Joys And Sorrows

Post by Mickey the Luxray »

Sorrow: Youtube is giving me two of each comment when I click "show comment."
Sorrow: This means that my adventures are TWICE as long and twice as annoying to go through! :c
If you want my number, it's #804080.
Megamaster

Post by Megamaster »

Joy: I'm back!
Games I'm currently playing:The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2 (PS3) Danganronpa V3 (PS4) Azure Striker Gunvolt (3DS) Pokemon Silver (GB/3DS)
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Welcome back!

Joy?: Seems like I can only be happy when I draw, and when what I drew works out and doesn't end up in the rubbish bin. Funny...

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Kyuunado

Post by Kyuunado »

Joy: home after a long drive. Very tired now, but must nom on food!
The nine-tailed Kitsune of England.
I am Kyuunado Fureatsurī!
Want to talk? PM me or message at [email protected] and add me on Google+
Megamaster

Post by Megamaster »

Joy: That was some nap. I really needed it.
Games I'm currently playing:The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2 (PS3) Danganronpa V3 (PS4) Azure Striker Gunvolt (3DS) Pokemon Silver (GB/3DS)
Tatsuo

Post by Tatsuo »

Joy: Had a fun night with the family and brother for his birthday.
Sorrow: Had to drive both my grandmother and father home because of to much drinking. Oh my family.
We assume so much, and know so little...
“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend." - Albert Camus.
Megamaster

Post by Megamaster »

Joy: School starts soon!
Sorrow: Back to dealing with people...
Wolfy

Post by Wolfy »

Today I think my heart actually stopped for a few beats.
We've been having a lot of trouble with student fiances, registration not working properly, NI card missing, time management issues yadeyadeya. So we found we needed to do stuff with the bank. Heck knows what, its been a while since I did finance. Se we skipped on down to my bank, where mummy dearest handled the nitty gritty parts. They then point blank refused to open up a student finance account or whatever it is called. Apparently an out of date passport doesn't count even though the picture is clearly of you. And also apparently birth certificates don't apply if you are 19+. What so being over 19 somehow automatically erases the fact that you were born or something. Gambier Bay. Anyway, So we skipped down to another bank and they said that they can open us up an account even with an out of date password. So we went back to the first bank, withdrew my money, closed my account, pretty much gave them the finger and left.
We then found out the second bank hadn't exactly been 100% truthful...in the fact that no they couldn't use my passport. And they couldn't use my birth certificate either.
I actually died a little on the inside. I had no bank account, all my money was in a cheque in my hands and without ID I had no way of opening an account. And I can't use my cheque without cashing it in first. So I had no money to even pay to apply for a new passport for ID! The words 'YOU ARE SCREWED!!!' pretty much circled around in my head as I sat there agape, unable to comprehend what the heck I was going to do let alone try to understand how they could be so cheerful after completely screwing my over.
We were about to go home so I could break things and cry like a little girl when mum decided to say, "hey lets try this last bank. Probably not gonna happen but it's worth a shot right?"
So we went...and asked...and waited...*heart pounding in fear*...then we were called into a private room...and...and..."Yes we do accept birth certificates even with your age."
MY HEART LITERALLY STOPPED! I just lost all my energy and collapsed into the chair. I was so happy it is beyond belief. So now my money is safe and sound and I am still slightly clutching my chest from the sheer terror I felt today. We are still screwed with student finances...time issues and all that but pph, we can work it all out in the end.
I WUV MAH KITTIES!
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Oh wow that sounds really scary. :o
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
JeffCvt

Post by JeffCvt »

Holy cow, what that must have felt like. I can't even imagine right now.

I mean, I'm thinking of switching banks right now, and I don't know what I would do if all of the sudden my money was handed to me in a check that I couldn't cash. Thank goodness it all worked out in the end.
Jeff "Clavy" Civit
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Joy: I finally have internet in my new place.
sorrow: I work tonight.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Mickey the Luxray

Went on dA and that happened. Not entirely sure what to think of it.

Joy: Something very important to me has begun. Some may know, others won't.
Sorrow: I've been procrastinating too much. I have nothing truly important done and school starts TOMORROW.
Sorrow: I have no supplies at all and no list of what I need. It scares me because I don't want to go into school totally unprepared.
Megamaster

Post by Megamaster »

Joy: These gummies are great.
Mickey the Luxray

Megamaster wrote:Joy: These gummies are great.
Your avatar seems to think otherwise :lol:
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

sort-of-sorrow-but-not-really : so my PC just got fixed , which is good , but now for some reason it just randomly decided to slow down for no apparent reason , for about 20seconds to 1minute , then back to normal . Aside from preventing me from playing any sort of games , this isn't that big of a problem , for now anyway . But I'm torn between having this look at to fix this so that it won't slow down at the important moments when I really don't want it to , and leaving it as is because every single time I called someone to fix it , it got worse , and I've to call another one to fix it again , and possibly again , knowing my luck ^^' . And that kind of indecisive hurt me brain , badly X_X
Megamaster

Post by Megamaster »

Joy: Kind of feeling drawing something!
VEB152
Location: Land of vowels with dashes and consonants with commas

Post by VEB152 »

Joy: university schedule turned out much, much better than I expected in terms of time. There's only 1 day when I will be back at home terribly late, and I even get 2 days off each week, yay!
Kind-of-a-sorrow: I was not ready to see "Human Physiology" on the list, though, and I don't have a slightest idea of what I will have to learn. Oh, well, will find that out tomorrow.
Yes, that is about the best thing to write that I could think of.
ShadowLightning

Post by ShadowLightning »

Sorrow: From rainy thunderstorms, to unbearable heatwaves... Clearly, my country's climate is going haywire. The intensity of it is just killing me figuratively. This weather's starting to affect me too, making me go all stressed out a lot about things that I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to worry about. I'm gonna go crazy if I don't find a way to cool off... any ideas?
Heellooooooooo!! Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...
Avatar done by the wonderful kurowolfe!
I also have an FA account now. Sooo... check it out.
Wolfy

Post by Wolfy »

I can't deal with this.
I got woken up earlier by a text. I rolled over, grabbed my phone and had a look. It was a message from my bank saying my bank account, as of 06:30 today had been emptied of close to 100% of my money. Several panic attacks and heart pangs later I had called mum who left work for a bit to come sort this out. We phoned up and not only did the guy say all my money is still in there, apparently they have no record of sending that message. Even though I have it as proof on my phone AND the code is mine so they sent it to the right person. I am glad that, apparently, my money is all safe but my heart can't take this anymore. Seriously I feel like I am going to collapse. I just...I am going to go lie down somewhere.
I WUV MAH KITTIES!
Mickey the Luxray

Joy: First day of school!
Sorrow: First day of school...
Congrats to whoever posts next, because I'm betting that you're going to be the first post on the 200th page of this thread!
Hukley
Banner Artist

Post by Hukley »

Joy: School started again this week... and it wasn't as boring as I thought :lol:
Mickey the Luxray wrote:Joy: First day of school!
Sorrow: First day of school...
Congrats to whoever posts next, because I'm betting that you're going to be the first post on the 200th page of this thread!
looks like you loose that bet! :P
Awesome Avatar-Animation by GeckoZY! :D
Simon & Freddy has its own Webpage now: http://www.simonandfreddy.com/
My webcomic: (Updates on Saturdays)
ImageImage
Kyuunado

Post by Kyuunado »

Joy: warm walk in the sun through the fields. Very refreshing.
Sorrow: school soon, and it will be painfully slow.
Mickey the Luxray

Kyuubi Kitsune wrote:Joy: warm walk in the sun through the fields. Very refreshing.
Sorrow: school soon, and it will be painfully slow.
Ah, I'm sure it won't be too bad. Just keep your head perked up and your mind on work and the day should fly by c:
Megamaster

Post by Megamaster »

Sorrow: Gonna have to start my really weird sleeping schedule that involves me going to bed earlier to wake up way earlier.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Sorrow: Someone I really like is so terrified they insist on convincing themselves they're not compatible with my gender. :(
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Kyuunado

Post by Kyuunado »

Blast, you never give slip on your gender. Your way too good at this Sleet.
Megamaster

Post by Megamaster »

Joy: Talking to a really good friend.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Sorrow: went to ophtalmologist. She said that my retina is damaged and it may detach. Will go to fix Monday 9th
Sorrow: 200€ for a treatment!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Man, do I hope it's only one session. Stupid flawed mortal shells! Where's your lifetime warranty when you need it?!
Kyuunado

Post by Kyuunado »

Well hey, 200€ is probably better than the alternative... It tends to be one session I think but can require two.
ShadowLightning

Post by ShadowLightning »

Sorrow: I just hate having crushes on multiple people. Even worse is how I lack the courage to tell them how I feel about them... :( It hurts even more when they "pretend" to flirt with you just for fun and laughs when really deep down you're hoping that they mean what they say and aren't just joking.
I'm just holding on to hope that maybe these feelings I have for them are just silly and aren't even real and that they'll go away when I grow up. But that doesn't stop how much I hate being alone. *hugs a big pillow very tightly* Oh well, I can always dream, right?
Heellooooooooo!! Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...
Avatar done by the wonderful kurowolfe!
I also have an FA account now. Sooo... check it out.
Megamaster

Post by Megamaster »

Sorrow: I miss hanging out with people.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Why can't you hang out with people?
GeckoZY
Location: 16 Dimensions, 13th Hyperplane No. 47.54,3674.06,6378.13; Randomly travelling in between Hyperplanes

Post by GeckoZY »

Sorrow: Club responsibilities are haunting me through email, facebook and SMS. -_-
Want to split a pineapple?
Collaborative Fan-Fiction:
El Psy Congroo
valerio

Post by valerio »

Joy: laser treatment went fine and now I must wait for the residual effect (vision fogging in the right eye) to pass
Joy: one session was enough
Joy: I am spending the night at the hotel my firm uses for its gues, paid by my bos
Sorrow: I MISS MAH DOGGIES! :cry:
Kyuunado

Post by Kyuunado »

Glad everything went well Valerio, and I'm sure they miss you too.
Joy: I'm going back to school.
Sorrow: oh howl I'm going back to that dump...
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Sorrow: school is stressing me out already and work isn't helping.
Joy: I'm already working on a script or two to shoot next summer
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Megamaster

Post by Megamaster »

Sorrow: This AC is making it too cold. Wish I could turn it off.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

sorrow: those times when you don't know what to say, so you accidentally say all the wrong things.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Sorrow: My mom is yelling at me for being nice to my "shadow" in marching band by letting him practice the sets the entire practice for one day because he won't be there the rest of the week. It confuses me so much.
Sorrow: At lunch today, the line I was in's sign said there were Philly Cheese Steaks. It lied, and I had to get a wrap that I didn't like whatsoever. T-T I was looking forward to that sandwich.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

valerio wrote:Joy: laser treatment went fine and now I must wait for the residual effect (vision fogging in the right eye) to pass
Joy: one session was enough
Joy: I am spending the night at the hotel my firm uses for its gues, paid by my bos
Sorrow: I MISS MAH DOGGIES! :cry:
D:

D:

D:

*big hugs*

(I wasn't aware you went for eye surgery. Sorry. I hope to keep in touch more next year when I have a lot of time to get to know everyone here.)
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur