HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Argent

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Argent »

"What, what, WHAT?"

Ever surprised a cat? Yeh, it's like that.

The big weasel spins around and takes a vicious two-pawed swipe at the rabbit with all seven claws extended. Luckily he misses.

"What'd you do that for you could have been hurt don't wake me up like that I've a hair trigger, I tell ya, one touch and you're bleeding out, can't answer for my instincts when I'm asleep."
Last edited by Argent on Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

"Thank you for the offer Mister Flynn's Dad, but I think my house isn't too far away!" Rusty replied cheerfully.

The dog pauses for a moment while he mentally retraces his steps to earlier in the day, waving his paws around as he does a sort of map with them, while it makes sense to him, to the others it just looks really confusing.

"I'm pretty sure Ash Drive is within walking distance!" He continued, "Walking around is so much more fun anyway!
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Would it be okay if I waited here for Ryze? Because she went for a walk and she said she'd come back here later to come get me." Pyre asked.
----
"Hi, I'm Ryze. I was walking around and I saw this shop and I decided to check it out." she told Piper.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I was hoping Hutch would be here to help with the bed. Where is that mutt? Roo said as she followed John to the back.
She stopped talking and watched the cat fly by and pounce on a ball.
Hello there. She said as the cat landed.
Nice of you to drop by. Roo said with a grin.
Roo waited for the pun to sink in, but she didn't say it quite loud enough, so nobody heard it.
She looked at the other dog who said he could walk.
While your out, keep an eye out for an Australian shepherd.
Roo thought for a moment.
Actually, would you mind if I went with you?
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Travis raised both of her brows, slightly taken aback, as Mercury had leapt and pounced unexpectedly on the tennis ball. Amidst her brief stare, even she couldn't resist to conceal a small, but genuine smirk.

Shortly afterwards, her sight traverses over to the general direction of the garage, preemptively assuming that, given the low, rhythmic rumble of an engine drawing closer to the driveway, the owners must've arrived. Along with... Klonoa... er, no. Koa?...

The dog with the bad leg, she contemplatively rebukes herself, vexed by her own trifling, and futile train of thought. It truly goes to show that this amicable, and surprisingly talkative dog does not take names and conversations to heart, in spite of her brooding tendencies.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Anybody else want a lift?"
"I'll pass," she declined modestly. "I could use a jog back to the station."

Thinking to herself about the nature of John's offer, she knows she has definitely overstayed her welcome here at the estate. With that in mind, she dismisses herself from the group as she slowly trudges for the street. But, before she ventured any further, a selfless thought crossed her mind; leaving without saying anything, after being invited, fed, and everything? Come on.

"Um," she stops in her tracks, slightly at a loss for words. She turns back to John and, inadvertently, the others.

"Thank you... for having me over," she mutters gratefully before heading off, trudging along the corner of the firm, clinging lattice, past the garage, and down the drive-way.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well I think your hair trigger is broken because I couldn't get you up. And you did ask me to wake you when Dad got back. He's back, so I woke you. How should I have-" He stops, noticing the bow pointing at his chest through the car. He slowly holds up his paws to show he's unarmed.
"Sixtoes, stay down low and don't move unless you wanna get shot. You too, Zanna." he murmurs. Then, he speaks louder so the other rabbit can hear, trying to control the shake in his voice.
"We're unarmed. W-We won't hurt you. Who are you? W-What do you w-want?"

~~~~
John is confused by Rusty's waving but quickly recovers. "Er... OK, sure. You're welcome, Travis. Er, sure, I suppose you can stay, Pyre." He turns to Roo.
""You want to look for Hutch? I suppose you can come, but check with Koa since we are going to his appointment. If you do come I'll get you to either wait in the waiting room or play with Sixtoes while Koa's in with the vet."

~~~~
"Sure thing. You're welcome to look around as much as you like. Or, if you want, I have some friends with me in the shop so you're welcome to come and chat with us too. It's up to you."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar quickly collected herself cool as a cucumber, she lowered her bow but not entirely. "I was following some old human tracks out in the forest and came across some fresh ones. I tracked them to a old bear trap that had been left behind, it must have been there for a while though. A poacher chased me off and seeked refuge over your back wall. I wished to pass through without disturbing the residence but I presume I have failed this endevour." Strong british accent slipped through easily as she spoke to the rabbit and the 'weasel'. Realising they would do her no harm she lowered her bow and placed her arrow into her quiver and stretched out a paw in greeting. "My apologies, I'm Radar, Radar Hunt." The rabbit spoke with a high standing of intelligence and nobility, when she wasn't crawling on the ground.
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Yeh well ask Dad about that some time he's a lot bigger an you and he'll show you the scars. You gotta treat wild animals with respect, he says, and then he shows the class my claws and teeth and I go like this...

He sits up and poses, with claws extended and teeth bared in a creditable snarl. Then he sees the other rabbit.

"Oh, hi! You can put that thing down it's OK, I'm just showing Flynn how I go when I'm doing the show-and-tell at schools with dad. You don't want to wake up wild animals just let them sleep it's safer for both of you. Anyway I'm Sixtoes on account of I got hurt when I was a kid and no before you ask it doesn't hurt now but I just have to be careful about how I put my weight on them."

He paws at his muzzle, noticing that it's wet, and turns to Flynn.

"Were you pouring water on me you don't want to do that these seats are real leather and they've all dried out and I bet you need to treat them with something or else they'll stain, and then your dad would have to get them reupholstered and that's expensive I saw it on this TV show about these guys who go out and buy antiques and fix them up and boy it's amazing what they have to do sometimes."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn walks around the car to where the other rabbit is standing and takes the proffered paw.
"I'm Flynn. Flynn Porter. My parents own this house. I thought the poachers were all gone?"
Turning to Sixtoes he says with some indignation. "I know that. I was careful not to get any on the seat. Anyway, Dad is here and he'll be leaving for the vets again in a few minutes."
He turns back to Radar. "That's a cool accent you got there. British, is it? I'm from Australia myself but I've always liked British accents."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

"And if I'd cut you you'd have been careful not to bleed all over the seat? I thought rabbits were these cautious little guys, you're acting more like a squirrel! They're bold as brass, squirrels, because they're so good at climbing, though if I do say so myself I've surprised one or two who didn't realize they're not the only animals at home in trees."

Cinnamon makes sure that all his stuff is still safe in his bag, then climbs down and takes a better look at the newcomer.

"Radar, eh? You look more like a Hawkeye to me!"
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"I don't mind if others go, but the journalist need to keep questions to a minimum, there are things I don't want others to know." He looks over to john and secretly pulls out his herbs, as a sign to see if john understands what he is talking about.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Alright, alright. I get your point. Next time I'll let you sleep. But you'd be surprised what a rabbit's teeth and claws can do and how fast we are. That's not a threat, I'm just saying that we rabbits aren't as helpless as people think. Are we, Radar?"

~~~~
John certainly catches Koa's meaning and tips him a small wink out of sight of Roo.
"Don't worry, I'm sure she knows what's appropriate and what not to ask. Besides, she's interested in the house and her brother, not you." He looks around.
"Where did Flynn get to? And where is Sixtoes?" He looks at his watch.
"We'll be late if we don't get moving." John walks to the garage where Flynn had mentioned that Sixtoes was. Entering through the large front door, he sees them standing, chatting to another rabbit.
"Another pet, Flynn? And a doe this time too. Nice catch. You should keep her." He waggles his eyebrows suggestively.
Flynn flushes beneath his thick fur, thankful it won't show. He facepaws.
"No, Dad, just no. I don't even-" He cuts himself off, shaking his head.
"I'm so sorry, Radar."
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Yeah...but not all journalist stay on one topic they get interested in other topics just as easily as reporters." Koa whispers to himself. "I mean who wouldn't want to hear about an assumed psychopathic corgi with herbs that could very well poison you." Koa seems to start a quite little conversation with himself constantly answering his own questions, as well as laughing at what ever he says.
Argent

Post by Argent »

"I got all my stuff and hey, wait a second, Mister Porter do you have a scanner we got a good picture of the memory artifact I've decided that's a better name of it than ghost because people get weird about ghosts anyway do you recognize this human? Maybe we can put pictures up!"

He waves the sketch of the "ghost" in John's face.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

John looks at his watch again and then takes the paper. "I've no idea who he is. As to the scanner, how many copies do you need? We're close to being late for Koa's appointment..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar folded her arms across her chest. "Hmph, well I'm certainly not helpless by any means." While giving a quick nod. "And yes, I'm from England. Raised by my father." Radar's ear's pricked towards the human entering and stepped back slightly while reaching behind her back for one of her arrows. "Oh, your father..." Relaxing from this she lowered her hand and bowed her head, trying to ignore the 'Nice catch' comment. "Good evening Sir. I was just leaving."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, there's no need for you to rush off. You're welcome to stay and chat with Flynn for a while, if you like."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Oh, uh, hi there." Mercury fully collected himself and tossed the ball away behind his back, "Wait, who are you again?" the cat mumbled to Roo
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'd like to join you and your friends." Ryze said.
~~~~~~~
"Thank you." Pyre said. He walked back into the garage to see what was going on, then he noticed a rabbit he'd never seen before. "Hi, I'm Pyre." he told the unfamiliar face.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Oh, OK, I'll leave this with Flynn and let me get my magazines and things can you pop the trunk?"

The marten charges off and comes staggering back with a big box of National Geographics.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sure, why not?" Piper leads the way back to the piano again, making small talk as she goes.
"Are you musical at all, Rhyze? Doc and I were just doing a lovely duet with piano and violin."

~~~~
Flynn finds the sheet of paper shoved into his paws as the pine marten charges away. John presses the button on his keyring and the boot pops open with a "brrp-brrp" and a clunk. John takes the heavy box form the big weasel and slides it into the trunk.
"Hi, Pyre. How many copies did you want, Sixtoes? Are you coming around again tomorrow to pick them up?" He turns back to Radar.
"He's always this active. But don't worry, you'll get used to it."
John walks around the house again. "Coming, Koa, Roo?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar nodded her head to Pyre, "Greetings, I am Radar Hunt." She began to feel unnerved with all the pets around, not having this much contact with others in a long while. She then turned to Flynn. "Well I guess that is so, but I will not be attaining a place here much longer." The female bowed at Flynn once more. "And again, my apologies for entering your residence without guidance or permission. It was extremely ill mannered of me." The polite rabbit raised her head again and raised a brow to the pale rabbit.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Not really." she said. "So, who's all here?" Ryze asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Roo Times. Roo takes a quick sniff at the cat.
Your pretty cute, if you don't mind me saying so.
Roo listens intently to Koa's whispered conversation with himself.
She holds back her surprise at "journalist are reporters." After all, she was listening in on a conersation she wasn't apart of.
"Koa, Roo! You coming?"
Yes sir! Roo replies. She turns to the cat and gives him a wink.
See you later, Katnip. Roo walks over to the garage. She notices the rabbit with a bow.
Nice bow. Roo comments.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

MrNeonShot wrote:Roo Times. Roo takes a quick sniff at the cat.
Your pretty cute, if you don't mind me saying so.
Roo listens intently to Koa's whispered conversation with himself.
She holds back her surprise at "journalist are reporters." After all, she was listening in on a conersation she wasn't apart of.
"Koa, Roo! You coming?"
Yes sir! Roo replies. She turns to the cat and gives him a wink.
See you later, Katnip. Roo walks over to the garage. She notices the rabbit with a bow.
Nice bow. Roo comments.
Mercury was a bit dumbstruck at the sudden compliment, more so at the equally as suddenly acquired nickname, "Uh, bye?" the cat waved
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Hey Ryze," said Lucky with a little wave, "It's me, Lucky."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Time passed slowly and the swings never stopped moving as Leslie stayed in the park. It was partly because he was waiting for Aron before he moved out of the park (he didn't want to get in trouble) and also partly to see if he was right about last night. Humans came and went with their little children and charges. Some of them played with Leslie - which he enjoyed as it meant he could use the teeter-totter for the first time since he lost Mom – and some avoided him which he didn't care about. One or two of them sneezed on him which he thought was quite rude.

“Aren't you a little young to be out on your own?” a hooman asked and he looked at her smiling face as he pulled to stop the roundabout.
I am explooring” he said happily.
“And where are your owners?”
Err... They are unpicking. First dae here. They did not want me underfeet so I came for look around. I like swings.” He smiled, hoping his nerves weren't showing. She kept frowning at him so he moved back to the swings and hoped for Aron to turn up.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

WeirdGamer wrote:"Hey Ryze," said Lucky with a little wave, "It's me, Lucky."
Doc turned to the new pet, extending his paw to Ryze
"Hello"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Hmm?". Zanna looked up from her long inspection of the vehicle. But by then commotion was mostly over. Though she did notice there was an extra rabbit in the garage.
"Hellooo.". She said cheerfully, greeting the rabbit with a wave and a smile.
"Are you here to see the red guy in the car too?"

"Well... I didn't really.". The mountain lion answered, her left hand was rubbing her opposing arm and her eyes strayed from item to item along the shelves.
"I was helping that wolf and then I was at the clinic and then... Everything is happening faster than I'm used to. Ever since the hunters showed up.". She looked at the ranger.
"I'm just trying to take things one at a time."
She paused, looking unsure, then turned to Kandi.
"Can we leave now?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh, hey Lucky. I wasn't expecting to see you here." Ryze said. She turned to the wolf. "Hello." Ryze said as she shook his paw.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: "I was helping that wolf and then I was at the clinic and then... Everything is happening faster than I'm used to. Ever since the hunters showed up.". She looked at the ranger.
"I'm just trying to take things one at a time."
She paused, looking unsure, then turned to Kandi.
"Can we leave now?"
Where are you wanting to go?
I see, but you do want to stay among us now? The ranger asks while writing something down on his clip board.
Kandi moves along to the bedding aisle.
What type of bedding would you like to sleep on?
Showing Senka the whole collection of bedding types.. human style bedding, to dog and cat beds. from crates to simple mats.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Time and Dinner passed and Leslie did his best with the nife and fork, forcing himself not to just grab the food and shovel it in. Aron had to correct him on how to cut with the nife and he noted how the fork had curved mettle spikes like his claws. He also worked out not to bite the fork as it didn't taste nice. He helped with the dishes and Aron showed him where to put things in the cup boards. Leslie wondered why they were called that when the Cups were not kept there and he tried his hardest and only broke one plate and Aron showed him how to dispose of it in a pedal bin.

After three minutes of playing with the bin, Leslie nipped off back to mister Leroy. "May I go look around neighbarhood?" he asked. Leroy pointed out it was getting dark. Leslie frowned. "I can see in the dark as good as in the light."

With a reassurance that he wouldn't be out long and a clean jacket on and a promise that he wouldn't go far - only as far as the swing park and Aron could join him after he was done doing what he was doing, Leslie headed out into the early evening and followed his own memories. He never forgot a trail he'd walked and this one took him towards the park and the swings. Partly it was to play and partly... It was interest. Curiosity. He was sure someone had been watching him last night. Time to find out. He decided that he'd open the gate... tomorrow as he hurdled the fence and sat on the swing next to a human child. Hmm, he thought, the baff had done it's work. The... female? was not holding her upper muzzle thing and panting. the older human female... yes, the bumps said that was a mommy age one... watched him carefully as he swung next to her kit and on his own after she'd left the park.

Time passed slowly and the swings never stopped moving as Leslie stayed in the park. It was partly because he was waiting for Aron before he moved out of the park (he didn't want to get in trouble) and also partly to see if he was right about last night. Humans came and went with their little children and charges. Some of them played with Leslie - which he enjoyed as it meant he could use the teeter-totter for the first time since he lost Mom – and some avoided him which he didn't care about. One or two of them sneezed on him which he thought was quite rude.

“Aren't you a little young to be out on your own?” a hooman asked and he looked at her smiling face as he pulled to stop the roundabout.
I am explooring” he said happily.
“And where are your owners?”
Err... They are unpicking. First dae here. They did not want me underfeet so I came for look around. I like swings.” He smiled, hoping his nerves weren't showing. She kept frowning at him so he moved back to the swings and hoped for Aron to turn up.
Just then, the gate to the park swung open and Aron entered the playground. He saw Leslie on the swings, so he went over and sat on the other swing next to him.

"Hey, sorry I took so long." He says cheerily, swaying back and forth with his feet. "After washing the plates I helped Leroy set up a bed for you, he and I forgot we had an extra single-bed.." Aron continued. He frowns for a moment, then looked towards the roundabout. "This is a nice place, fresh, clean air.. Not like London, no siree.. Did you used live in a city?" He asked, turning to him. " did. It was a Looong time ago.. when I was still small. I had a friend there, her name was Vera. She and I shared a room, that's why we have the extra single bed.." He smiled, enjoying the memories. "It's nice to be out of the city.." He murmured, staring up into the darkening sky.

(Ooc: Yeah, sorry for not posting as much. I'll try my best to post at least once a couple days.)
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Argent

Post by Argent »

John waits until the three animals are all piled into the car then heads off down to the clinic with Roo, Koa, and Cinnamon.

~~

Flynn grins at Radar, "Don't worry about it, they seem to let animals go pretty much anywhere they want in this town, and I don't think Dad minds you visiting at all. I know I don't! Are you hungry? We had lunch a little while ago but we have plenty of greens... most of our other guests have been carnivores."
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar rubs the back of her head awkwardly, "Well, I haven't eaten well in a few days, so I can't really say no. Though I am in fact omnivorous, I eat meat and veg, though I prefer meat." Knowing how unusual that sounded for a rabbit to prefer meat she expected she should explain her preference. "I was raised by my father with a pack of hunting dogs. I used to hunt, track, live and eat like a hunting dog. Guess that sounds kinda weird huh. A rabbit raised by dogs."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

~\Rook/~ wrote:
Just then, the gate to the park swung open and Aron entered the playground. He saw Leslie on the swings, so he went over and sat on the other swing next to him.

"Hey, sorry I took so long." He says cheerily, swaying back and forth with his feet. "After washing the plates I helped Leroy set up a bed for you, he and I forgot we had an extra single-bed.." Aron continued. He frowns for a moment, then looked towards the roundabout. "This is a nice place, fresh, clean air.. Not like London, no siree.. Did you used live in a city?" He asked, turning to him. " did. It was a Looong time ago.. when I was still small. I had a friend there, her name was Vera. She and I shared a room, that's why we have the extra single bed.." He smiled, enjoying the memories. "It's nice to be out of the city.." He murmured, staring up into the darkening sky.
"I think I was in a ceety before" Leslie mused, his feet striking the air on an upswing. "I much lieked the second view to the..." he frowned. "Furst? But I only had one vew..." He slowed the swing to a stop as he laid memory to his mom holding him up to see the view from the window. He'd been so high up and excited to look out at all the tall white and shiny buildings in front of him. There wasn't anywhere that tall here. He clapped a hand on Arons' shoulder. "This is a gud place. Shood we look around or go..." He swallowed and tried to wrap his tongue around the strange word. "Hyome?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

Flynn darts inside, setting Mercury's sketch carefully down on the kitchen counter, and calls to Joan. "Mum! Do we have any meat left?"

Then without waiting for an answer he rummages around in the cupboard. "It's so much quicker to make a salad, or grab a timothy bar. If you haven't eaten properly in a couple of days, this won't kill your appetite, but it might make me look a little less tasty."

He hands a pressed-grass bar wrapped in bilious green silver-paper to Radar.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I think I was in a ceety before" Leslie mused, his feet striking the air on an upswing. "I much lieked the second view to the..." he frowned. "Furst? But I only had one vew..." He slowed the swing to a stop as he laid memory to his mom holding him up to see the view from the window. He'd been so high up and excited to look out at all the tall white and shiny buildings in front of him. There wasn't anywhere that tall here. He clapped a hand on Arons' shoulder. "This is a gud place. Shood we look around or go..." He swallowed and tried to wrap his tongue around the strange word. "Hyome?"
Aron smiles as Leslie puts a paw on his shoulder. "It's getting dark.. But, I think a walk around would do us good." He says, then hops off the swing and turns to Leslie. "Let's Go."
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

"Hutch!" Roo shouted out the window as they drove down the streets.
"Come out, come out, where ever you are!" Roo shouted again, expecting there to be an answer.
Roo was expecting the clinic to be in the town square, or somewhere close by.
When she saw they were going further out into the country, she sighed to herself.
"Where the heck did you go, Hutch?" Roo asked herself.

Hutch, instead of going straight back to the house, he wanted to take a look around.
He went to Copper Park, where he saw some people, packing up after a delightful late lunch/early dinner.
Hutch was expecting there to be more dogs playing frisbee or something in the large park, but there was no body.
Hutch decided he was getting bored, so he walked back to Freedom Drive.
He glanced back at Ivy park to see an oddly colored cat, and a rabbit sitting at the swings.
Hutch wanted to go say hi to them, but decided not to. Hutch walked back to the large house, then up to the porch.
He knocked on the door a couple times, then stood still, waiting for someone to answer.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie looked around as he tried to work out where he wanted to go first. Then he decided and headed off. "Saw big place up here last eve, Ar. Wonder who lives there?". In a few minutes the two of them were up my the open gate and Leslie crept in, curiosity getting the better of him...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

John chuckles at the dog sticking her head out the window of the moving car. "You can go ahead and catch the breeze too, if you like, Koa. Though we're almost there, it's just past these stables here."