HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Moon Howler

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:"In this case, Mr. Meyers, will you and Flint please follow me. I will submit you the proper forms, in accordance with your possible choice."
Mr. Meyer nodded "Appreciated. I'll fill and deliver them personally within a few days time." The old notary fixed his glases and glanced at Flint "It all depends on that boy, Dimitar now." he thought.
Roarin wrote:Flint nodded at Mr. Meyer, trying to keep a cool face. But his tail revealed his apparent excitement, wagging fiercely from side to side. "Almost to freedom!" He thought to himself. "Maybe this means I don't have to talk into anymore recorders or do any of those 'tests'." He smiled hopefully at the receptionist.
Before the receptionist could answer, The old man interfered.
"Boy, unless those papers are filled, you're still an unknown 'feral' to these people." Mr. Meyer shook his head "There should be a few more Recordings and tests. Alas, with the recent events that happened not long before I arrived, you will go through some more of those."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint huffed, crossing his arms over his chest. "Fine...Lets get it over with then." He looked around, walking ahead of the receptionist. 'Where are these papers that need to be signed?" He frowned unhappily as he hastily looked around. The place was already unnerving. Not that there was anything wrong with the building. But the clean corridors and spotless floors did little to ease his mind. It made the place feel less "warm" (figuratively). "i guess I'm just used to open spaces." He thought to himself.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

A dream? That made... More... sense, "Oh, a dream? But how?" The ferret nodded, trying to take in as much of the situation as she could
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: The Rottweiler's paw appeared from behind Tiara. "here. Goat cheese. It's both sweet and slightly piquant. Sorry for 'disappearing', but I really enjoyed your face when the stuff hit your buds."

Tiara took the cheese in her paw and took a small nibble out of it, savouring the sweetness and letting it's smooth milky texture dance on her tastebuds. She smirked as she grabbed a spice in her right paw and stroked it with her claw gently, preventing the pungent liquid from spilling out the pod. ''Ahhhh so you have enjoyed me yes? Then I guess it's your turn then.'' Tiara smiled naughtily, using a finger to hook his collar and pull him closer to her body. ''In fact, lemme raise the stakes. How about....3?'' she said, grabbing two more.
---
valerio wrote: "Well, no, you don't want to eat the raw fruit. It's so high in salt that your kidneys would collapse after a bite. As for me, no, I am no dreamwalker."
''Ah I see.'' Lars said, helping himself to more of the scrumptious delicacy.

His ears perked up as he heard the word ''dreamwalker''. ''Oh, but I thought every villager on this island is? Unless I'm mistaken? My two lovely ladies over there are ordinary bath house masseuses, but I was shocked when they told me they were shamans too.'' Lars said, pointing in the direction of Athena and Diana.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Seth wrote:Adrian caught the biscuit and took a bite Well maybe not the whole thing. Just enough to know which dishes are the tastiest
Another one of the males patted the sand beside him. "In this case, pretty boy, why not get to know us better? Sit down here, I know how to make one comfy."
---
Roarin wrote:Flint huffed, crossing his arms over his chest. "Fine...Lets get it over with then." He looked around, walking ahead of the receptionist. 'Where are these papers that need to be signed?" He frowned unhappily as he hastily looked around. The place was already unnerving. Not that there was anything wrong with the building. But the clean corridors and spotless floors did little to ease his mind. It made the place feel less "warm" (figuratively). "i guess I'm just used to open spaces." He thought to himself.
The 'receptionist' let the dog to a room with one desk and two seats, and a single large screen with an electronic pen on the desk. "You must read the e-forms and fill them, then we will send your application to the Direction. Take your time. If you want a meal, or anything to ease your stay in this room, please ask. Mr. Meyer, you can stay with Mr. Flint and assist him if you want to."
---
Esper wrote:A dream? That made... More... sense, "Oh, a dream? But how?" The ferret nodded, trying to take in as much of the situation as she could
"Oh, more like a dolphin's dream. Our minds always wandere to and from the otherworld, to a very deep level. you are awake, sure, but you're also dreaming. And in a dream, anything can happen. Focus on a dream of yours, Tacite. Let's see what you really want."
---
E.R. grabbed one spiced egg "You're on, sweetie, but I propose a variation: it's called 'The Fiery Love Game'. Both players eat one egg at the same time, then quench the fire with their kiss...but in the meantime, they taste each other's fire. First to break the kiss, loses. If they stand it to the end, until the fire is quenched, it's a test of love. Hm?"

"Bathhouse..?" Athena stared at the GSD, then facepawlmed. "Lars, I find your naivete so attractive, it' hard to be mad at you." She chuckled
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote: Another one of the males patted the sand beside him. "In this case, pretty boy, why not get to know us better? Sit down here, I know how to make one comfy."
Adrian shrugged and sat beside him alright, show me.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tacitē chose not to question the shaman further, asking could wait. She closed her eyes and focused only on music. Soon, the ferret opened her mouth and began to sing ethereal notes and unreal tones that could not possibly be produced by her real body. Tacitē continued to sing and whisps of unearthly light began to dance about her, moving to the sound of her song. There were no words being sung, only the pure expression of emotion
valerio

Post by valerio »

The lycaon helped Adrian lay down with the head on his lap. Then he put a piece of warm, crunchy bread laced with seeds and covered with a buttery herbs paste in his mouth. "Bet you weren't treated like this, back home."
---
Virgil rocked slowly to Tacite's song. The shaman clapped. "See? Everybody want to tap to their own inner light."
---
"So, mammal," Otis said, while crawling with a crunching noise of pebbles and stone along the beach. "Do you like being here so far? On the island, I mean."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Without a word Flint trudged over to one of the chairs (in a way that showed mild irritation and contempt) and sat down. "Thanks but no thanks.". (referring to the meal). "I don't plan on being here long.". His eyes scanned the electronic board. He was resting his chin on his paw which was propped on the table, portraying a bored look. "Blah blah legal stuff.". He mumbled and went straight to filling in the blanks without reading much of it.

Ref Ref!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: E.R. grabbed one spiced egg "You're on, sweetie, but I propose a variation: it's called 'The Fiery Love Game'. Both players eat one egg at the same time, then quench the fire with their kiss...but in the meantime, they taste each other's fire. First to break the kiss, loses. If they stand it to the end, until the fire is quenched, it's a test of love. Hm?"
Tiara smirked as the rules excited her. Her pounding heartbeat went up madly within her chest, hot blood coursing through her veins and all of a sudden she felt a heat rising within her and out of her fur. She swooned a little as she grabbed an egg herself. ''I like your proposal...very much..'' Tiara said softly as she blushed hard. She raised her egg and let it touch against his, like toasting a glass of wine.

''To our love....my dear lover...'' the female GSD said, opening her jaws and eating the smooth egg whole. The pungent and lava-like spice began spreading within her mouth, and it took no more than a few seconds to get her eyes welling up with tears and a wall of heat surrounding her face. She just closed her eyes and embraced the gut wrenching sensation and waited for her boyfriend to kiss her.

''And...what happens....if *cough* I lose...'' Tiara asked, choking a little to regain her composure.
valerio wrote:"Bathhouse..?" Athena stared at the GSD, then facepawlmed. "Lars, I find your naivete so attractive, it' hard to be mad at you." She chuckled
Lars shot Athena a confused look. ''But...but wasn't that a bathhouse you ladies gave me that oh so invigorating massage? And that scented bath? What was it called then??'' he asked, using a big paw to scratch his big dumb head. Clearly there was going to be a whole new revelation. What's new anyway.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

E.R. popped the egg into his mouth and then kissed her! It felt as if kissing a flame-throwing dragon! His eyes started to water, but he didn't let go of Tiara, while some of the guests cheered at the couple, and others made a face.

"Yes, that was a bathhouse," Diana said "But not in the sense, well...of some touristic resort. We all use that, at Arcadia, and everyone knows how to give massages."
"Caring for our body is part of being shamans," Athena said. "You too will learn."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

The heat intensified as E.R's lips closed in on hers and had her tongue snaking up on his, both tinged with the stinging fire that dominated their mouths. The whole time she minded not the sensation but E.R's tender taste of his kiss. She had her eyes fixated on his the whole time, as if they were telling him Don't quit on me now.

She gently put a paw on his firm chest and slowly lowered him to the sand as they continued kissing. She had her arms firmly wrapped around his strongly built body as she closed her eyes and carried on with the smooching serenade, her heart beating wildly against E.R's body.
---
''Ah I see. Actually...'' Lars said, giving himself a stretch. ''I don't think I'm too shabby either when it comes to giving bodies a full rubdown. May I ask your permission to let you sample my skill?'' Lars asked, warming up his paws and cracking his knuckles.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The rottweiler let her lead the dance until the eye-tearing spice's effect died. By then, the others were gagging and making faces.
He broke the kiss just to mutter, Heh, I think we upset the natives."
---
Athena laid down on her stomach. "I guess you earned it."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

The german shepherd sported a surprised look in her eyes as the bond between their tongues severed at E.R's realization of the awkward situation he found themselves in. She smiled with relief as the flames died down in her mouth and fell forward to nuzzle his nose. ''So I guess you lose...'' Tiara said, smirking and helping her mate up. She wagged her tail and faced him again, blushing deeply, the moment of smooching deeply imprinted within her memory, gleefully playing back again and again.

''You're a good kisser...'' Tiara said, brushing some fur aside from her face. She wished it happened again. ''Whew but I guess we need to get something to cool down our mouths eh? Not to mention....getting out of this awkwardness we're in now...'' Tiara giggled, whispering the last words to E.R. She touched E.R's chest and laid her head on him.
---
Lars smiled as his eyes scanned her slender figure. With gentle care, he went over her and placed his big paws over the back of neck, gently massaging the muscles and her shoulders, enveloping into her fur and skin. He proceeded on to use a knuckle to gently kneed into her spine and thumbed the side of her body. Simple as those strokes were, he executed them with the utmost detail and accuracy, making sure every muscle in Athena's body burned gently.

''How is it?'' Lars said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Hey, big boy!" called out one of the males. "Stop wasting your time with her!" And he got some cheering for that.

"Do not stop..."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:The lycaon helped Adrian lay down with the head on his lap. Then he put a piece of warm, crunchy bread laced with seeds and covered with a buttery herbs paste in his mouth. "Bet you weren't treated like this, back home."
Can't say that I was. You guys really know how to make a guy feel welcome.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:"Hey, big boy!" called out one of the males. "Stop wasting your time with her!" And he got some cheering for that.
Tiara was disgusted by his comment and there was a tendency to walk over and give him a piece of her mind, but being in a totally different continent she was rather cautious and wary of starting a hoo-haa here. Could be trouble.

''Hmph.'' Tiara huffed, looking back at her mate. ''Let's go somewhere else...somewhere...a little private maybe?'' she asked E.R.
valerio wrote:"Do not stop..."
Lars' face lit up. Her response was the hopeful affirmation that she was thoroughly enjoying his massage. He begun to intensify his paw movements, delicately treating her skin and muscles to a whole new level of bliss. He decided to please her further by using his claws to gently brush the fur on her body and working on her tail just like how she would do his.

He suddenly remembered a Chinese styled massage he had self learnt a few years ago, and with that he proceeded to carry it out. He clumped his big paws and began gently pounding on her back and shoulder blades. He would also use a finger or two to gently stroke a vertical line on the top of her head down to her neck, creating a certain drowsiness to relief her from the constant but pleasurable pounding.

He continued this for 10-20 minutes before going back into a more casual massage on her shoulders ''Well Athena...have you enjoyed your special massage today??'' Lars asked gleefully, hoping to get an A on his report card. He bent forward and gave her a small kiss on her cheek.
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:Without a word Flint trudged over to one of the chairs (in a way that showed mild irritation and contempt) and sat down. "Thanks but no thanks.". (referring to the meal). "I don't plan on being here long.". His eyes scanned the electronic board. He was resting his chin on his paw which was propped on the table, portraying a bored look. "Blah blah legal stuff.". He mumbled and went straight to filling in the blanks without reading much of it.
Mr. Meyer followed the canine shortly "Boy, not so fast, I'm using a cane." he sat in the chair next to Flint and looked at the blanks, as the dog filled them "Fill them carefully, boy, but before that - read everything. Way too many people fall prey to their unwillingness to read a few lines."

~~~~~~
[Just outside]

Martin began to loose patience
"What takes them so long?" he grumbled quietly and began to pace nervous in front of the entrance.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Seth wrote:Can't say that I was. You guys really know how to make a guy feel welcome.
"That's our sacred duty," Humphrey said. "So, any plan for tomorrow? Beside waking up with us, I mean?"
---
thrasherblades wrote:Tiara was disgusted by his comment and there was a tendency to walk over and give him a piece of her mind, but being in a totally different continent she was rather cautious and wary of starting a hoo-haa here. Could be trouble.
''Hmph.'' Tiara huffed, looking back at her mate. ''Let's go somewhere else...somewhere...a little private maybe?'' she asked E.R.
"Why? Do you have some problem with them?" He caressed her cheek.

thrasherblades wrote:Lars' face lit up. Her response was the hopeful affirmation that she was thoroughly enjoying his massage. He begun to intensify his paw movements, delicately treating her skin and muscles to a whole new level of bliss. He decided to please her further by using his claws to gently brush the fur on her body and working on her tail just like how she would do his.
He suddenly remembered a Chinese styled massage he had self learnt a few years ago, and with that he proceeded to carry it out. He clumped his big paws and began gently pounding on her back and shoulder blades. He would also use a finger or two to gently stroke a vertical line on the top of her head down to her neck, creating a certain drowsiness to relief her from the constant but pleasurable pounding.
He continued this for 10-20 minutes before going back into a more casual massage on her shoulders ''Well Athena...have you enjoyed your special massage today??'' Lars asked gleefully, hoping to get an A on his report card. He bent forward and gave her a small kiss on her cheek.
"My, you do know some good techniques! you get to live another day."
---
The five red wolves stood in a circle, as they looked at the inert feline figure.
They were curious, the creature was not one of the Cats, and he didn't bear the fur marks of the tourists, neither did he smell tourist.
Killing him outright could be a mistake, if this one was associated to the Cats, the only ones the Wolves truly feared...
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:Can't say that I was. You guys really know how to make a guy feel welcome.
"That's our sacred duty," Humphrey said. "So, any plan for tomorrow? Beside waking up with us, I mean?"

Adrian stared dreamily at the clouds as he talked
"I haven't really given it much thought probably explore the island some more" He turned to adress humphrey directly, "But what makes you so sure I'll be waking up here tomorrow? What's to stop me from going back to the hotel? " He punctuated his snetnece with a quick wink.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

In answer, Humphrey bent over the Corgi...and kissed him. Just for a few seconds, before he broke it and grinned. "You asked for it. Oh, and this was the entree."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint rested his chin on the table with a huff. "Fine...". He grumbled, putting the pen down. He had already filled out almost half of the forms and still didn't see a reason to read them. " I understand that there might be some technicalities, red tape, etc etc. But it's not like their gonna hide anything significant in these forms. I mean, it's just some identification and 'you will follow the rules yadda yadda' stuff. Right?". He thought to himself. Flint rubbed the back of his neck as he began to boredly 'read' (or skim) one of the forms.

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:In answer, Humphrey bent over the Corgi...and kissed him. Just for a few seconds, before he broke it and grinned. "You asked for it. Oh, and this was the entree."
Adrian began to blush, Well when you put it like that how could I say no?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"two Meriweather Specials for the lucky guest, tonight, then," the lycaon said. Applauses greeted that choice. "And now that the main courses are ordered, try this." He motioned with one paw and someone tossed him a fruit that looked like a tomato. He handed it to Adrian. "A man from California called it The Big Red One. Basically, it tastes like your cherries with some added orange."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:"two Meriweather Specials for the lucky guest, tonight, then," the lycaon said. Applauses greeted that choice. "And now that the main courses are ordered, try this." He motioned with one paw and someone tossed him a fruit that looked like a tomato. He handed it to Adrian. "A man from California called it The Big Red One. Basically, it tastes like your cherries with some added orange."
ADrian couldn't help but smile as he took the fruit and bit into it. He chewed his first bite slowly and swallowed. He began to eat more quickly after that, he finishing the fruit in no time at all.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: "Why? Do you have some problem with them?" He caressed her cheek.
Tiara sighed as she faced E.R again. ''Kinda. I have a problem with the way that guy phrased it and I'm not quite happy about it. It's as if he's implying that you stop being around with me.'' she said, folding her arms and looking back at the male who causally passed on the remark to E.R earlier on.

''Maybe you would like to ask him if he meant something else? This is starting to bug me a little..'' Tiara said.

valerio wrote: "My, you do know some good techniques! you get to live another day."
''Yaaayyy..'' Lars said with a small jovial yelp. He wagged his tail as he finished up his massage, nuzzling her head and caressing her muzzle. ''Does that mean I can go on to the next lesson?'' Lars asked.
valerio

Post by valerio »

E.R. laughed like a bear. "Oh, dear! Of course he meant that!" he flexed his bicep. "Best stud of da beach, baby! Don't mind them, it's all in good fun."

"I saw you working magic there," said Baxter, approaching Lars. "What about loosening me up? I worked all morning to fix my part of this food."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Tiara's frown went back to a smile again, blushing as she realized her silly misunderstanding of the Lycaon male's remark. ''Haha whoops. My bad then.'' the german shepherd said, using a paw to rapidly scratch the back of her head.

''Oh and hey...you know ya still lost...what're ya gonna do 'bout it hmmm?'' Tiara asked, smirking as she leaned herself towards to E.R's body.
---
''Oh you did huh?'' Lars asked, facing the Lycaon. ''Well, there's no escaping I guess. You do credit for your awesome work. Lie down here, on the sand.'' Lars said, stretching this strong muscles again.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I dunno, you know? I never lost before..."

Baxter did as he was told. "Soo, thinking already about pups? It looks like our females have this effect on foreigners." He chuckled
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tacitē's song ended and she spoke in a shaky, yet joviall voice, "Wow! What a sensation! How wonderful! I have a voice here." She bowed in front of the Shaman and Virgil, unsure of what to do now, "Your island is very beautiful..." the ferret shifted her weight from foot to foot nervously
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:The five red wolves stood in a circle, as they looked at the inert feline figure.
They were curious, the creature was not one of the Cats, and he didn't bear the fur marks of the tourists, neither did he smell tourist.
Killing him outright could be a mistake, if this one was associated to the Cats, the only ones the Wolves truly feared...
Shadowclaw slowly began to wake up, although the pain passing though his entire body almost knocked him out to the pleasure of unconsciousness again. His whole body was limp, so he didn't even try to stand up. What he felt though was the smell of someone else... rather a few. He opened his eyes slowly just to find that his surroundings were blurry and spinning. He managed to focus on one of the figures around him for only a few seconds, but he managed to notice that the figure was one of a wolf. He tried to speak, yet only a moan got out from his mouth.

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:"I dunno, you know? I never lost before..."
''Oh is that right?'' Tiara chuckled, putting her head on his chest. ''Hmmm.....'' Tiara said, thinking for a while. She snapped her fingers as she suddenly thought of something. Not far from the beach she had spotted Lars giving a certain Lycaon male an invigorating massage, and it looked so tempting. ''Hey....maybe you can give me a massage like Lars is doing over there??'' Tiara asked, tugging on his arm and pointing to the hulking german shepherd working his powerful paws on the male.
valerio wrote:Baxter did as he was told. "Soo, thinking already about pups? It looks like our females have this effect on foreigners." He chuckled
Lars shook his head in reply as he warmed his paws and began digging his big thumbs gently into Baxter's back muscles and shoulder blades. ''It's more to that. I don't think you just give in to this so called 'effect' that the females have on foreigners, or anyone in the context of relationships.'' Lars answered, intensifying his massage on his back. He looked at Athena as he continued. ''I was pardoned from a sin which was so unforgiveable, and I feel that it's my sworn duty to protect my mates Athena and Diana, and although we can't marry since we are shamans, I have become the father of our pups, and I'm living a renewed life of raising my family here on Tricanna. You can say it's pretty much payback for what I've done, but it's something I love myself for.'' Lars said, smiling and using a paw to briefly stroke her cheek.

In an undisclosed location, the Organization which had sent Lars had been discovered, but a certain figure wasn't done with the infiltrators yet. ''Failures! Tons of dollars wasted on these filthy humans and animals!''

''We have to go now! Authorities have found us.''

''And I'm not done with them yet!'' a big dark figure said, raising a device and pushing a button, transmitting a signal...

On a helicopter, the arrested paramilitary group who had taken the hotel hostage earlier on were now experiencing a whole new level of pain as the chip placed in various parts of their bodies began sending out an electrical pulse which sent out a shockwave throughout. Their muscles were paralyzed, and all dropped on the floor, contorted and barely breathing.

''AAAAAAGGGHHHHHH!!!''

Lars let out a loud and painful roar as the chip stuck in his chest burst with a ridiculous amount of energy which left his strong body in torturing pain. He used both paws to clutch his chest to soothe the horrible sensation, but it only got worse and worse.

His body couldn't take much more, and he fell back onto the sand, unconcious.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint groaned as he finished reading the page, signing his name at the bottom of the form. He started tapping his pen on the board, making small electronic dots on yet another paper. With a sigh he started reading again, fidgeting in his chair. And then he stopped. Closing his eyes he scratched his head with his right hand. "Ah... Flint, what are you doing...?" The dog opened his eyes and frowned disapprovingly at the board in front of him. It didn't feel right.

Glancing quickly to his side he checked to see if Mr. Meyer was watching, then switched his attention to the door, trying to think of an excuse to leave the room. "Err... I gotta... go to the... restroom, yeah. I'll be right back." He got up quickly, carefully placing the pen on the table. After opening the door he paused, turning his head to the side and looking back at Mr. Meyer. "Thanks, for everything Mr. Meyer." Flint gave a small grin and exited, closing the door behind him before the man could respond.

"Ok, ok, what now?"
Flint was walking down the hallway, his hand reached for the clip on his collar. A sense of excitement ran through him. 'Click'. A soft thud resounded down the empty halls. The dog rubbed his now bare neck and started to run at a jogging speed, turning a corner. "Now, where was that elevator?"

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Esper wrote:Tacitē's song ended and she spoke in a shaky, yet joviall voice, "Wow! What a sensation! How wonderful! I have a voice here." She bowed in front of the Shaman and Virgil, unsure of what to do now, "Your island is very beautiful..." the ferret shifted her weight from foot to foot nervously
The old canine nodded. "I am happy you enjoyed it. Now, are you ready to take a brave step and wake up?"
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Shadowclaw slowly began to wake up, although the pain passing though his entire body almost knocked him out to the pleasure of unconsciousness again. His whole body was limp, so he didn't even try to stand up. What he felt though was the smell of someone else... rather a few. He opened his eyes slowly just to find that his surroundings were blurry and spinning. He managed to focus on one of the figures around him for only a few seconds, but he managed to notice that the figure was one of a wolf. He tried to speak, yet only a moan got out from his mouth.
"Do not strain yourself, feline," the wolf in front of the strange cat said. He then handed him a bowl filled with a green, viscous liquid. "Drink. It's bitter, but it will give you some strngth."
---
thrasherblades wrote:''Oh is that right?'' Tiara chuckled, putting her head on his chest. ''Hmmm.....'' Tiara said, thinking for a while. She snapped her fingers as she suddenly thought of something. Not far from the beach she had spotted Lars giving a certain Lycaon male an invigorating massage, and it looked so tempting. ''Hey....maybe you can give me a massage like Lars is doing over there??'' Tiara asked, tugging on his arm and pointing to the hulking german shepherd working his powerful paws on the male.
E.R. grinned. "Now, that's a good idea. Lay down, dear."
thrasherblades wrote:Lars shook his head in reply as he warmed his paws and began digging his big thumbs gently into Baxter's back muscles and shoulder blades. ''It's more to that. I don't think you just give in to this so called 'effect' that the females have on foreigners, or anyone in the context of relationships.'' Lars answered, intensifying his massage on his back. He looked at Athena as he continued. ''I was pardoned from a sin which was so unforgiveable, and I feel that it's my sworn duty to protect my mates Athena and Diana, and although we can't marry since we are shamans, I have become the father of our pups, and I'm living a renewed life of raising my family here on Tricanna. You can say it's pretty much payback for what I've done, but it's something I love myself for.'' Lars said, smiling and using a paw to briefly stroke her cheek.

In an undisclosed location, the Organization which had sent Lars had been discovered, but a certain figure wasn't done with the infiltrators yet. ''Failures! Tons of dollars wasted on these filthy humans and animals!''
''We have to go now! Authorities have found us.''
''And I'm not done with them yet!'' a big dark figure said, raising a device and pushing a button, transmitting a signal...
On a helicopter, the arrested paramilitary group who had taken the hotel hostage earlier on were now experiencing a whole new level of pain as the chip placed in various parts of their bodies began sending out an electrical pulse which sent out a shockwave throughout. Their muscles were paralyzed, and all dropped on the floor, contorted and barely breathing.
''AAAAAAGGGHHHHHH!!!''

Lars let out a loud and painful roar as the chip stuck in his chest burst with a ridiculous amount of energy which left his strong body in torturing pain. He used both paws to clutch his chest to soothe the horrible sensation, but it only got worse and worse.

His body couldn't take much more, and he fell back onto the sand, unconcious.
The party came to an abrupt end!
Athena and Diana were th first to react. Their eyes lit up with an eerie blue light. They ran their paws all over Lars' body, fixing what was not right.
Individuating the spot from where the sickness had started. They saw the german shepherd's body as if it was a river of living energies, each body function interconnectd with the others in a delicate balance.
And there was a spot in his chest that had crashed that equilibrium. Lars' generous hart had stopped. it was up to them to ripristinate the sacred life beat.
And that was they did: as Athena focused on the chip, willing it to be expelled from Lars' body, Diana infused new energies in the dead body...

The other lycaons just watched, knowing they couldn't do anything, yet feeling somewhat honored for being witnesses of a rare ceremony...
---
Roarin wrote:Flint groaned as he finished reading the page, signing his name at the bottom of the form. He started tapping his pen on the board, making small electronic dots on yet another paper. With a sigh he started reading again, fidgeting in his chair. And then he stopped. Closing his eyes he scratched his head with his right hand. "Ah... Flint, what are you doing...?" The dog opened his eyes and frowned disapprovingly at the board in front of him. It didn't feel right.
Glancing quickly to his side he checked to see if Mr. Meyer was watching, then switched his attention to the door, trying to think of an excuse to leave the room. "Err... I gotta... go to the... restroom, yeah. I'll be right back." He got up quickly, carefully placing the pen on the table. After opening the door he paused, turning his head to the side and looking back at Mr. Meyer. "Thanks, for everything Mr. Meyer." Flint gave a small grin and exited, closing the door behind him before the man could respond.

"Ok, ok, what now?"
Flint was walking down the hallway, his hand reached for the clip on his collar. A sense of excitement ran through him. 'Click'. A soft thud resounded down the empty halls. The dog rubbed his now bare neck and started to run at a jogging speed, turning a corner. "Now, where was that elevator?"
"No. You will not, smart guy!" said the seagull, appearing on his shoulder!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tacitē Nodded and spoke her past words, "I am, life cannot go on if I sleep through it. How am I to go about this?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

The shaman nodded. "You just did. Goodbye and thank you for visiting." He snapped his fingers.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Ack!" Flint stumbled, but caught himself in time, resuming his run down the corridors. He shot a half annoyed half curious glance at the ghostly seagull. "J-Li. Where'd you come from?". He skidded to a stop at the end of a hallway.

There was a fork in the path. Left or right. The dog scratched his head as he looked down each of them, trying to remember which one led to the elevator. "And why do you always show up at the weirdest times? Not that it's not appreciated, it is."

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"So, mammal," Otis said, while crawling with a crunching noise of pebbles and stone along the beach. "Do you like being here so far? On the island, I mean."
"Yeah, It's great. glad I'm gonna be living here, Levi responded while being sure not to fall off of her.
(OOC: did not see this for almost a whole week. gotta look for more than just my words quoted, I guess.)
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Tiara gripped E.R's buff arm instantaneously as she witnessed Lars screaming in pain and falling back dead on the sand thereafter. "Lars!" Tiara screamed, tears forming in her eyes.

All Lars saw was darkness. The chip which had exploded within now rendered him senseless and almost dead. Blood slowly began pouring from his mouth. His soul had been cut off from his physical form, and a dark void held him captive from going back inside his shell. All he could do was bang his giant fists against the walls that held him in..hoping his mates could hear him.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:"Ack!" Flint stumbled, but caught himself in time, resuming his run down the corridors. He shot a half annoyed half curious glance at the ghostly seagull. "J-Li. Where'd you come from?". He skidded to a stop at the end of a hallway.
There was a fork in the path. Left or right. The dog scratched his head as he looked down each of them, trying to remember which one led to the elevator. "And why do you always show up at the weirdest times? Not that it's not appreciated, it is."
I am here because someone must remind you that you can be a real idiot! Come on, you've been given trust and all, and you're just going to throw it all away? Put that gizmo back on, boy!"
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Yeah, It's great. glad I'm gonna be living here, Levi responded while being sure not to fall off of her.
"Hm. have you ever rode a sea-boa...in the open sea?"
---
thrasherblades wrote:Tiara gripped E.R's buff arm instantaneously as she witnessed Lars screaming in pain and falling back dead on the sand thereafter. "Lars!" Tiara screamed, tears forming in her eyes.

All Lars saw was darkness. The chip which had exploded within now rendered him senseless and almost dead. Blood slowly began pouring from his mouth. His soul had been cut off from his physical form, and a dark void held him captive from going back inside his shell. All he could do was bang his giant fists against the walls that held him in..hoping his mates could hear him.
A blue, ethereal paw passed through the black void, as if this was made of liquid. A moment later, Diana emerged through the barrier. <My sister is repairing your body, but she can't do more than that without your spirit fighting for your life,> she said without opening her mouth <Lars, father of our cubs, now it is time to prove your valor. Hold onto me and come back to your body. But be warned, the healing is still in process, and you will suffer until it is over. Are you ready?>