HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Shirosune

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by Shirosune »

musclecar326 wrote: It's both a classic type and boxing gym. No, i don't think that adult humans do that very much. Mason said, he was a little happy since someone is actually interested in the gym. Well by the look of the street in front of us i see, a few places to eat, a few to go shopping, and a few entertainment places. Where do you want to go first? Please don't pick eat. He asked Sigurd whispering the last part to himself.
"Oh? Heheh, guess that makes it twice as cool then." Sigurd commented on the gym with a nod of certainty before stopping to think over the options that had just been presented to him. "Hmm, I've already had lunch...and I'm still on my old schedule for meals, which means dinner is a couple hours out yet for me, so no need to eat just yet...shopping can be fun if it's the right kinda store but otherwise it's just not my thing...so entertainment is probably the best bet I guess." The fox answered after running through everything, nodding mostly to himself after making the decision.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena had run not even ten feet from the bottom of the stairs when she tripped in surprise at an all to familiar voice that rang out in her head
xhunterko wrote:Excuse me, Miss Rena, are you out and about?
"Carn sarnit, if that cat wasn't dead already, I'd ring his neck." She said quietly as she sat back up, picking her food up off the ground. <Yes I'm up, now out with it, I'm in a hurry.> She thought back to Miles as she took a bite of her food, staying in front of her home as she waited for the response.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

<Yes I'm up, now out with it, I'm in a hurry.>
Well excuuse me! I was gonna ask if you knew any good places to eat around here, but we decided on pizza already. Note to self, don't bug Miss Rena unless your absolutely sure she's not doing anything or she won't be pleasant.

"That sounds good," Miles said, crossing his arms, "So, you know where the place is at?"
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

<Sorry Miles, I just tripped and fell flat on my snout, I woke up later than I wanted, an' honestly, I'm a little scared, didn't mean to snap at ya.> She thought back after she'd heard what was probably supposed to be a personal thought. Figuring she owed him an apology to his face, metaphorically, she stood up and started heading toward Gordie's pizza, wagging her tail excitedly. :Now I kinda wish I didn't grab somethin' ta eat, Gordie makes some amazin' pizzas.: She thought vacantly.
Love me right now! Done.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Marine Fox wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"It's baked dough with tomato sauce and melted cheese, often with vegetables or meet on top of it," Buster explained. "It's fairly popular with pets and humans alike."
Duke grins.

"Ohh That sounds great!"
That's because it is great. You have to try it sometime.
Gage still didn't like the idea of a feral running around with them, but he might as well put up a nice front while he figured out if he trusted it.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

<Sorry Miles, I just tripped and fell flat on my snout, I woke up later than I wanted, an' honestly, I'm a little scared, didn't mean to snap at ya.> She thought back after she'd heard what was probably supposed to be a personal thought. Figuring she owed him an apology to his face, metaphorically, she stood up and started heading toward Gordie's pizza, wagging her tail excitedly. :Now I kinda wish I didn't grab somethin' ta eat, Gordie makes some amazin' pizzas.: She thought vacantly.
Oh dear, I'm sorry if I caused your fall. And is that place on Main Street, cause that's where we are now, just a little behind ya. And if I may be so bold, why are you scared? Oh, and it's all right, I forgive you.

"Well, your in luck then," Miles said, "There's a place called Gordie's Pizza not far from here accoring to Miss Rena. If one of you have enough to spring for all of us."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"I guess I can cover us. My parents give a large allowance," Buster said, digging into his collar for his wallet.
ah, the joys of being manipula... I mean, persuasive
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke still didn't get the object of currency but came to the conclusion when you had this type of material and you gave it to someone they gave you food in return, just thinking about it DUke got a little giddy himself wanting to have this material but would surely have to wait and hopefully not embarass himself.

"Thanks, thats very kind of you"
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Shirosune wrote:"Oh? Heheh, guess that makes it twice as cool then." Sigurd commented on the gym with a nod of certainty before stopping to think over the options that had just been presented to him. "Hmm, I've already had lunch...and I'm still on my old schedule for meals, which means dinner is a couple hours out yet for me, so no need to eat just yet...shopping can be fun if it's the right kinda store but otherwise it's just not my thing...so entertainment is probably the best bet I guess." The fox answered after running through everything, nodding mostly to himself after making the decision.
Great choice. I think i saw a movie theater, arcade, and dance place. The best decision in my opinion is the arcade. What about you? Mason asked Sigurd.
Yes, I am a furry.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I guess I can cover us. My parents give a large allowance," Buster said, digging into his collar for his wallet.
ah, the joys of being manipula... I mean, persuasive
Thanks but I've got enough to cover myself if you pay for Duke.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"All righty, let's go then," Miles said, leading the way.

It's straight on Main Street yes Miss Rena?

"I haven't eaten in a while," Miles said, and then jokingly, "hopefully I haven't forgotten how, heh."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Seth wrote:Thanks but I've got enough to cover myself if you pay for Duke.
"I'll also have to cover for Miles. I don't think ghosts have money."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

musclecar326 wrote:Great choice. I think i saw a movie theater, arcade, and dance place. The best decision in my opinion is the arcade. What about you? Mason asked Sigurd.
"I'm okay with the arcade but..." Sigurd said with a slightly nervous smile. "Er...well video games aren't usually my thing...rather that's to say I kinda stink at them...and not that I'm trying to ask you to hold back or anything...just um...try not to beat me too badly, alright?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Heh, no we do not, but if anything I can always, not eat," Miles said, "But, heh, we do always know where to get some. Eh heh."
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

xhunterko wrote:It's straight on Main Street yes Miss Rena?
<Almost everything is here on mai- wait.> She thought, taking the last bite of her meal before pausing mid-stride as something finally clicked in her mind. "A little bit behind me?" She questioned aloud as she quickly turned and went to press her snout against the first pet like shape she seen.

((OOC: A thought in these "<>" is a thought she's trying to project, since I'm sure she'll try it with someone who's not dead, while a thought in these "::" is a personal thought.))
Love me right now! Done.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles waved as she turned around.

Eh heh, sorry for the confusion.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke just followed Miles and as before kept looking around, still amazed by all the little things around him he'd never seen before, he again didn't notice the other pet infront of them, till Miles started waving*

"Who's that?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Marine Fox wrote:Duke just followed Miles and as before kept looking around, still amazed by all the little things around him he'd never seen before, he again didn't notice the other pet infront of them, till Miles started waving*

"Who's that?"

That's Rena, she's a local.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Shirosune wrote:
musclecar326 wrote:Great choice. I think i saw a movie theater, arcade, and dance place. The best decision in my opinion is the arcade. What about you? Mason asked Sigurd.
"I'm okay with the arcade but..." Sigurd said with a slightly nervous smile. "Er...well video games aren't usually my thing...rather that's to say I kinda stink at them...and not that I'm trying to ask you to hold back or anything...just um...try not to beat me too badly, alright?"
Well maybe we could just play different games so you don't get beat by me. Or i could call someone i met earlier today thats not as good. Plus you'd meet some more pets, Lets go with that. Mason said as he took out his phone and called up Rex. Hey Rex, wanna come to the arcade? He asked Rex over the phone.
Yes, I am a furry.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

musclecar326 wrote:Well maybe we could just play different games so you don't get beat by me. Or i could call someone i met earlier today thats not as good. Plus you'd meet some more pets, Lets go with that. Mason said as he took out his phone and called up Rex. Hey Rex, wanna come to the arcade? He asked Rex over the phone.
"Yo, Mason!" Rex replied "Yes, that would be nice. Let me just ask Chris* if he wants to join us." He looked at his brother who just came down the stairs "Bro, you remember Mason, right? He just called and asked if we want to join them at the arcades. What say you?"
Christopher grinned "Sure, why not. I'm in!"
Ren nodded and said to MAson (through the phone) "We'll meet ya there in 20."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: I'm assuming Rena is close enough.

"Rena, Duke, Duke, Rena," Miles said to her, "He's new around here."

And I was serious about earlier, didn't want to play 20 questions but...
Last edited by xhunterko on Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

musclecar326 wrote:Well maybe we could just play different games so you don't get beat by me. Or i could call someone i met earlier today thats not as good. Plus you'd meet some more pets, Lets go with that. Mason said as he took out his phone and called up Rex. Hey Rex, wanna come to the arcade? He asked Rex over the phone.
Sigurd watched as Mason pulled out his phone and made a call shifting on his heels absently as he waited. He was curious as to what kind of pet this Rex was and going by name he had his suspicions but he wouldn't know for sure until they met...if they met. He kept his mouth shut as he continued to wait, even as much as he wanted to find out the result of the call and with the fact he was feeling curious to no end at the moment he kept quiet, knowing full well that it would be rude to ask while his companion was still on the phone.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Yo, Mason!" Rex replied "Yes, that would be nice. Let me just ask Chris* if he wants to join us." He looked at his brother who just came down the stairs "Bro, you remember Mason, right? He just called and asked if we want to join them at the arcades. What say you?"
Christopher grinned "Sure, why not. I'm in!"
Rex nodded and said to Mason (through the phone) "We'll meet ya there in 20."
Great! I'll see you two there soon. Mason said to Rex as he hung up. To Sigurd, Well Rex and Chris are going to meet us in 20. So lets get to the arcade.
Yes, I am a furry.
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

musclecar326 wrote:Great! I'll see you two there soon. Mason said to Rex as he hung up. To Sigurd, Well Rex and Chris are going to meet us in 20. So lets get to the arcade.
"Alright, lead the way." Sigurd said with a nod and a grin. "So...what types of games are you into...if you don't mind my asking that is?" The fox questioned as an after thought, looking to make conversation for along the way and while they waited on the others that would be joining them.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Shirosune wrote:"Alright, lead the way." Sigurd said with a nod and a grin. "So...what types of games are you into...if you don't mind my asking that is?" The fox questioned as an after thought, looking to make conversation for along the way and while they waited on the others that would be joining them.
No i don't mind. I mostly like fighting, racing, and gun shooters. What about you? Mason asked Sigurd in return.
Yes, I am a furry.
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

musclecar326 wrote:No i don't mind. I mostly like fighting, racing, and gun shooters. What about you? Mason asked Sigurd in return.
"Uh...well you're probably gonna think I'm weird, but..." Sigurd began, sounding a little uncertain about answering. "Mostly I prefer action adventures, RPGs and sandbox style games mostly...the occasional MMO..." He continued his answer with a sheepish grin, looking a little embarrassed before finishing with a very quietly said. "And...well...d-dating sims."
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

xhunterko wrote:"Rena, Duke, Duke, Rena," Miles said to her, "He's new around here."

And I was serious about earlier, didn't want to play 20 questions but...
((OOC: Since Brent is the only one yet to reply, I'll just say Buster's the one she's sniffing and be going forward.))

Rena waited till her snout made contact with the pet before she started sniffing at it. :Rabbit... Buster!: She thought, just before she threw her arms around him, giving him a light squeeze as she hugged him. "Buster!" She yelled excitedly, having not actually sniffed him until then, and completely forgetting about the fourth figure she'd seen.

She considered not telling Miles about her plans, but she thought he'd figure it out anyways. <... I'm going back into the woods tonight.> She thought to him, hoping that he'd be as incapable of stopping her as she thought, where he was a ghost.
Love me right now! Done.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Well hello, Miss Rena," buster said, chuckling.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Well well. I may have to join you then. I have plans as well. I'm a little surprised though. Are we going to try and talk some sense into our quarry?

"Aw, where's my hug?" Miles said jokingly.

ooc: Was getting worried there for a second.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"Oh, sorry Mi- Wait." Rena said as she stopped hugging Buster and went to hug Miles, stopping herself when she remembered she can't touch him. "Honestly Miles, if I could slug you, I would." She said in a playfully harsh tone, before she really acknowledged the unfamiliar voice. "And uh, Duke, was it?" She asked, extending a paw to shake.

<Talk first, then negotiate, then, if necessary, fight off, or worse.> She thought to Miles, adding the last part with a grim note.
Love me right now! Done.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Would you mind giving my idea a shot?
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

(OOC: srr been busy last few days)

DUke watched as the cat greeted everyone and waited politely as he was again new to all of this and waited for her to make the first move and when she did he firmly gripped her paw and shook it.

"Yes ma'am, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Duke realizd he was being a little over formal, but thought it more polite to do so.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Shirosune wrote:"Uh...well you're probably gonna think I'm weird, but..." Sigurd began, sounding a little uncertain about answering. "Mostly I prefer action adventures, RPGs and sandbox style games mostly...the occasional MMO..." He continued his answer with a sheepish grin, looking a little embarrassed before finishing with a very quietly said. "And...well...d-dating sims."
Mason was walking along listening to him, He sounds a little weird but very nice and friendly. As soon as Sigurd whispered that last part, Mason stopped mid step. Wait, what? Did you say dating sim? Are you serious? That's a little weird, i mean are there even pet versions? I can handle the Roleplaying and adventure games but dating sims?!?
Yes, I am a furry.
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Sigurd blushed a bit and scratched at the back of his neck. "Y-yeah, they're made almost exclusively in Japan and aren't easy to get here but they do exist..." His ears drooped a bit at how Mason was reacting to this, in truth he was pretty used to it but that didn't change the fact that it still hurt a little each time it happened. "I...being a domestic fox doesn't exactly get you a lot girls alright...and...well it's just nice to pretend...every one in a while." The fox explained in a rather subdued manner as his tail curled around his leg a bit.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Rex wasn't kidding when he said that they'll be there in 20 minutes, but that was mainly because Matt drove them with his vehicle on his way to meet with the Mayor.
Mason was nowhere to be seen, so they just decided to wait.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Shirosune wrote:Sigurd blushed a bit and scratched at the back of his neck. "Y-yeah, they're made almost exclusively in Japan and aren't easy to get here but they do exist..." His ears drooped a bit at how Mason was reacting to this, in truth he was pretty used to it but that didn't change the fact that it still hurt a little each time it happened. "I...being a domestic fox doesn't exactly get you a lot girls alright...and...well it's just nice to pretend...every one in a while." The fox explained in a rather subdued manner as his tail curled around his leg a bit.
Mason noticed how scared Sigurd must be right now, and changed his mood instantly. I'm sorry for yelling about something as small as that. I just never met anyone like you. It just seemed alien to me. He took a moment to collect this thoughts, I think it's been 20 minutes we should really get to the arcade soon. Can you run?
Yes, I am a furry.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"And actually, you can, sort of," Miles said, "I'm about 85% solid so I can squeze hands, hug, sit, eat, and uh, other, physical interactions. Any great amount of pressure though and you'd slip through me, distilling the illusion."
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

musclecar326 wrote:Mason noticed how scared Sigurd must be right now, and changed his mood instantly. I'm sorry for yelling about something as small as that. I just never met anyone like you. It just seemed alien to me. He took a moment to collect this thoughts, I think it's been 20 minutes we should really get to the arcade soon. Can you run?
Sigurd sighed and let himself relax a little after Mason's apology, shaking his head after a moment. "It isn't exactly normal...so I can't really blame you for being weirded out." The fox observed simply, hoping what remained of the stress from a moment ago wasn't tinging his voice too much.

Both of Sigurd's ears perked at the change in subject, his whole demeanor flipping around like a switch, wry grin sliding into place on his muzzle as he registered the question. "'Faster than a roadrunner across a desert highway.', to quote one of Dad's friends that came to visit once. Not completely sure what that means exactly...but he assured me it meant I was fast." The fox answered merrily, eyes shining at the notion even as his tail threatened to start wagging. "Anyway, yeah, I'm ready to get going whenever you are."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"so, what say we all head over to the pizza place and talk there?" Buster asked.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Sounds good to me. I'm starving.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz