Pet Friendly: Edge City

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Luna werewolf

Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City

Post by Luna werewolf »

Construction Boots wrote:Looking around Inky found the one that Willow was pointing at and with a smile, he took a small plate from the shelf behind the counter then picked the doughnut up with a pair of tongs, which was placed on the plate.

"Is there any others that you would like to try?"

He held the plate and tongs at the ready to collect any other pastries that Willow may want from the display. If there weren't any others, then he would hand the plate to a short lady with shoulder lengthen red hair so that it could, then be handed to Willow.
"N-*ahem* no. Thankyou." Said willow, shyly.
Last edited by Luna werewolf on Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger walked away from the game with a sore index finder. Fifth place was ok, its been some time since he last played anyways. It took awhile for him to figure out how to spell out his name with only three letters. Afterwards he made his way over to where Reno and Rover were and stood behind them, watching the screens. "So who's winning?" He asked with a grin.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Construction Boots

Post by Construction Boots »

With a nod Inky turned towards the lady standing behind the counter and held the plate out towards her, she is busy at the moment helping another customer, but it only took her a second and she had taken the plate now handing it over to Willow. As she handed the plate over, she gave Willow a smile and spoke her voice sounding very much like an older lady possibly a grandmother.

"Here you are sweetie, hope you enjoy it."

As she was giving the plate to Willow, Inky had come out from behind the counter and gone over to the drink station and was getting his self a glass of juice before heading off to sit down. Picking a spot near the window where he would be in the sun finding it very relaxing to just sit and let the sun warm him.
Ok so I'm secretly a mouse who lives in a boot. What you have never seen rescue rangers before?

Widget's stats: S- 4, P- 4, E- 8, C- 4, I- 5, A- 10, L- 7

Inky's stats: S- 6, P- 5, E- 4, C- 6, I- 6, A- 7, L- 8
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"It's fine. So what got you so worked up? I know that place was creepy and all. and had us seeing things. I actually thought I saw you fall from the window then disappear." She chuckled as she said the last part.
"I ... I think that might have happened. Well, not the falling part. But ... I dunno." Matthias was fidgeting uncomfortably, not making eye contact with Selina. He was going to sound like a complete idiot, he thought. "I was about to follow you out the window, but then I was just ... back in the stairwell. It sounded like something was coming down the steps after me, so I ran." By this point, Matt's ears were lying flat against his head. "I got to the bottom and something touched me so I turned around and -"

black eyes

Matthias rubbed his paw on his temple - he'd had a headache since he got out of the stairwell, but it just got even worse. " - I .. I don't know. It was all a blur.." He a deep, slow breath. Well, great. Selina probably thought he was either stupid, delusional, or both.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"There must have been some really strong mold in that building. It could have made anyone hallucinate. Let's just put that place behind us, maybe get you to a vet to make sure you're not poisoned or anything."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

"Uhh...through the front door?" Cruiser said looking confused. He pushed past one of the front double doors and into the arcade's front lobby. Normally, Red Star Arcade was filled with patrons, consisting mostly of children, pets, and a few older teens. But since it was still relatively early in the day, there were only a small number of gamers to be seen.

Cruiser picked at the interior edge of his collar for a moment before pulling out a small card. "This arcade uses cards for playing a lot of the games they have. So, You can buy one at the prize counter, or you could jus' get coins from one of the machines. So what'll it be?"

--

Zaya sighed, and spoke without even turning to face either of her friends. "They don't serve very good meals. But I know of a small food joint not far from here that does." She adjusted her scarf, ensuring both it and it's contents were still secure. "I can show you there if you'd like."
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Thouhastbinpwnd

Post by Thouhastbinpwnd »

Roarin wrote:Trigger walked away from the game with a sore index finder. Fifth place was ok, its been some time since he last played anyways. It took awhile for him to figure out how to spell out his name with only three letters. Afterwards he made his way over to where Reno and Rover were and stood behind them, watching the screens. "So who's winning?" He asked with a grin.
"I am, currently." said Rover as he approached the finish line. "I almost got thi-is!" he said. Then, suddenly, his car lurched to one side causeing him to slam into the guard rail. His car, now smoking, no longer moved and red letters danced across the screen saying FATALITY! "Well," said Rover, "that's karma for you."
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

Construction Boots wrote:With a nod Inky turned towards the lady standing behind the counter and held the plate out towards her, she is busy at the moment helping another customer, but it only took her a second and she had taken the plate now handing it over to Willow. As she handed the plate over, she gave Willow a smile and spoke her voice sounding very much like an older lady possibly a grandmother.

"Here you are sweetie, hope you enjoy it."

As she was giving the plate to Willow, Inky had come out from behind the counter and gone over to the drink station and was getting his self a glass of juice before heading off to sit down. Picking a spot near the window where he would be in the sun finding it very relaxing to just sit and let the sun warm him.
"T-thank you." Willow said, excepting the plate. He walked over to where Inky was and sat down opposite him.

"Thank you for the food." Willow said.
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

D-Singer wrote:Zaya sighed, and spoke without even turning to face either of her friends. "They don't serve very good meals. But I know of a small food joint not far from here that does." She adjusted her scarf, ensuring both it and it's contents were still secure. "I can show you there if you'd like."
"Not too far from the bus stop, far enough away from here, I like it, let's go, because my stomach is killin' me." Skya said with a slight giggle as her stomach gave another grumble that easily matched her voice's power. "The cafe is on the other side of town like most of our homes anyways, I'd assume, not to mention we still need to meet back up with the others, but thanks for the thought Plamen." She added, giving him a wink, hoping it would seem like a friendly 'thanks' wink.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Plamen nodded "You're welcome, Skya." he replied "It sounds like a nice joint and I think I need something to eat as well." He smiled "So, lead the way, girls."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Seth wrote: Marcus walked back to the door where he'd last seen Soren, he was releived to see Soren waiting for him, he didn't want to lose anyone else today.
Let's hurry up and find out where Cruiser went so we can get the #### out of dodge.
"Well, I'm not going back in there..." Soren said, "whatever is wrong... I'm not taking a chance about meeting it again... We are probably best going to that training place and getting them to call him so we can find out where he is."
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Iudex made his way to the prize counter and purchased a card, he liked a it oddly, then walked away. Befor the cat realized what he was doing, he stood gawking at the shining lights, "Wow..." he spoke as he wandered through the arcade, passing the pets at the racing game, until he reached the DDR game. "Hmm..." he muttered as he read the instructions and swiped his card. The game started and Iudex began to dance, only hitting and arrow here and there and earning quite a few 'boos'
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

razgriz wrote:
Seth wrote: Marcus walked back to the door where he'd last seen Soren, he was releived to see Soren waiting for him, he didn't want to lose anyone else today.
Let's hurry up and find out where Cruiser went so we can get the #### out of dodge.
"Well, I'm not going back in there..." Soren said, "whatever is wrong... I'm not taking a chance about meeting it again... We are probably best going to that training place and getting them to call him so we can find out where he is."
Marcus look past Soren at the building, Look I don't like it either but that thing is still invthere, we can't just...We can't leave him like that man.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Thouhastbinpwnd wrote:"I am, currently." said Rover as he approached the finish line. "I almost got thi-is!" he said. Then, suddenly, his car lurched to one side causeing him to slam into the guard rail. His car, now smoking, no longer moved and red letters danced across the screen saying FATALITY! "Well," said Rover, "that's karma for you."

"Hey man, Good race" Reno smiled "If you hadn't crashed ya would've had me" he scratched the back of his head "Hey Trigger, play me in "Soul Calibur?" he pointed to the machine "Bet you are pretty good at fighting games" he grinned
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:"Hey man, Good race" Reno smiled "If you hadn't crashed ya would've had me" he scratched the back of his head "Hey Trigger, play me in "Soul Calibur?" he pointed to the machine "Bet you are pretty good at fighting games" he grinned
He shrugged and followed Reno to the large console. "Im ok." He said modestly. Trigger glancing at the cat tapping his feet to the DDR game. "Compared to me, he's pretty good." He thought to himself. He remembered the first time he played that game. Which was also his last, ending with him falling flat on his back, staring at the ceiling. He refocused his mind as he approached the game. The husky swiped the card and pressed a few buttons on the arcade controller. "Let's see... How about, this guy." Choosing Kilik.

Ref Ref!
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"There must have been some really strong mold in that building. It could have made anyone hallucinate. Let's just put that place behind us, maybe get you to a vet to make sure you're not poisoned or anything."
"Really, I just wanna go home. We can head up to the vet tomorrow." Matthias managed a small smile. "Still. Thanks for lookin' out for me, Selina." The retriever kept walking for a few steps more, before freezing abruptly in place. He reached with one paw and grabbed at his shoulder. My backpack! Or, well, the lack of one. He must have dropped it back in the stairwell. With a sigh, he kept walking. Wasn't anything in there that couldn't be replaced. And he certainly wasn't going back to that building...
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Cruiser lost track of Iudex shortly after he went to purchase his own card. Something out of the ordinary had distracted him, but whatever it was completely paled in comparison to his sudden interest in the prize counter’s advertisements for new rail shooters. It wasn’t until he did some wandering of his own did he find the eccentric cat again, who at the moment was failing terribly at a game of DDR.

“Heh, man you suck at this game. Maybe you should start off on something a little less advanced...” Cruiser looked around again thinking of the adverts he saw seconds ago. “If you need me, I’ll be over there by the rail shooters.” He gestured to another corner of the arcade before wandering off again.

--

“There are a few larger cafes and a restaurant just a little closer to the training school my friend CB goes to. But their pet menus are all so horribly small, and the food is all re-heated from packaging.” Zaya skipped over a rather large pothole that’d somehow torn into the sidewalk they were using. The motion was so smooth it was almost unnoticeable. “There’s a little family-owned diner closer to the main road leading to the plains outside of Edge. They don’t usually serve pets, but I see them every week. Their meals are like comfort food...”

The three pets were at the moment oblivious to a white SUV tailing them from a considerable distance behind...

Zaya adjusted her scarf again. “We can eat, and take a bus back to our meeting spot. Does that sound good?”
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Plamen nodded "I'm fine with that."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Construction Boots

Post by Construction Boots »

Seating at the table Inky was sipping upon his juice as Willow came over taking a seat across from him.

"Welcome."

Having only lowered the cup for a moment to respond before lifting it back up Inky was quietly kicking his feet back and forth beneath the chair he was seating in just staring out the window. His eyes would hang for a moment upon something then move on to another object or even one of the windows of the building across the street.
Ok so I'm secretly a mouse who lives in a boot. What you have never seen rescue rangers before?

Widget's stats: S- 4, P- 4, E- 8, C- 4, I- 5, A- 10, L- 7

Inky's stats: S- 6, P- 5, E- 4, C- 6, I- 6, A- 7, L- 8
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Iudex could tell that he wasn't doing well, so he left the dancing game and wandered off. One particular game caught his attention next to the Soul Caliber consol, "[color=#FFFF00]Mortal Kombat?[/color]" looks interesting. He walked to the game and waved to the pets next to him. The cat turned his attention to the game, reading it's instruction. Soon, Iudex figured out the game, swiped his card, began to play, and muttered, "[color=#FFFF00]In the name of Eris, our lady, goddes of chaos. Confuse these two worlds and allow my soul to transcend its mortal chains. Deliver upon my theoretical foe my fury...[/color]"

The cat's eyes went blank once he stopped speaking and he began to rapidly hit the buttons with almost predetermined accuracy. Iudex continued to tap the buttons for less than a minute until the machine blared loudly, FATALITY!" and the cat was brought back into reality and looked over to the pets next to him again, awkwardly waving his tail.
Thouhastbinpwnd

Post by Thouhastbinpwnd »

Esper wrote:Iudex could tell that he wasn't doing well, so he left the dancing game and wandered off. One particular game caught his attention next to the Soul Caliber consol, "Mortal Kombat?" looks interesting. He walked to the game and waved to the pets next to him. The cat turned his attention to the game, reading it's instruction. Soon, Iudex figured out the game, swiped his card, began to play, and muttered, "In the name of Eris, our lady, goddes of chaos. Confuse these two worlds and allow my soul to transcend its mortal chains. Deliver upon my theoretical foe my fury..."

The cat's eyes went blank once he stopped speaking and he began to rapidly hit the buttons with almost predetermined accuracy. Iudex continued to tap the buttons for less than a minute until the machine blared loudly, FATALITY!" and the cat was brought back into reality and looked over to the pets next to him again, awkwardly waving his tail.
"Well, that was a little more than odd..." said Rover at the cats odd display, "Anyway, I'm going to see what other games they have." he readjusted his hat and wandered off through the rows and rows of games. Eventually, he found a small block of classics, tucked into the corner. He passed Pacman, DigDug, Galaxia, and Mrs. Pacman. Finally, he settled on an old machine called Galiga. "Wow, this must be ancient." he said. He swiped his card and took the controls. One thing led to another and soon he was tearing through the records.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Roarin wrote:He shrugged and followed Reno to the large console. "Im ok." He said modestly. Trigger glancing at the cat tapping his feet to the DDR game. "Compared to me, he's pretty good." He thought to himself. He remembered the first time he played that game. Which was also his last, ending with him falling flat on his back, staring at the ceiling. He refocused his mind as he approached the game. The husky swiped the card and pressed a few buttons on the arcade controller. "Let's see... How about, this guy." Choosing Kilik.
"Kilik, eh" Reno grinned slightly "Well then..." he selected his character "IVY" the machine said "Good luck" he smiled "Round 1" the machine chimed "FIGHT"
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:"Kilik, eh" Reno grinned slightly "Well then..." he selected his character "IVY" the machine said "Good luck" he smiled "Round 1" the machine chimed "FIGHT"
Trigger shot a curious glance at the cat at the console next to him. "Interesting tactic..." He said with a mystified smirk. The dog's eyes focused back onto the game at hand, when the game started he took the initiative and his fingers flew from button to button. Testing out each one to see what they do. "Never played this in the arcade before." It took a few seconds but before long he was getting some combos in. He stuck his tongue out in concentration. "Lets see what ya got."

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno's fingers flew over the buttons, he was at the edge of the ring he wouldn't have that but with a wrong button Ivy jumped back and shot her sword at Kilik... it made connection but it wasn't quite enough for a K.O. "No no no!" Reno gripped but down Ivy fell "Ring Out!" the machine taunted
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno's fingers flew over the buttons, he was at the edge of the ring he wouldn't have that but with a wrong button Ivy jumped back and shot her sword at Kilik... it made connection but it wasn't quite enough for a K.O. "No no no!" Reno gripped but down Ivy fell "Ring Out!" the machine taunted
"Phew, that was a close one." Trigger did a dramatic sigh of relief before giving a wide grin. "You almost had me there." He cracked his knuckles and put his hands back on the controller. "Ok. Ready for round two?"

Ref Ref!
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Seth wrote: Marcus look past Soren at the building, Look I don't like it either but that thing is still invthere, we can't just...We can't leave him like that man.
"I still wanna go to his training place so they can call him," Soren said, "cause' I don't like our odds in there."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Yeah" Reno smiled and gave a quick glance to the cat "Watch and learn kitty" he grinned slyly as the round began "Ivy don't let me down" he saind as he began a flurry of combos, each leading into the next
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:"Yeah" Reno smiled and gave a quick glance to the cat "Watch and learn kitty" he grinned slyly as the round began "Ivy don't let me down" he saind as he began a flurry of combos, each leading into the next
"Ah shoot..." Trigger frowned as his character was being barraged by attacks. He dodged and blocked but a few minutes later his player ran out of life. The words K.O. flew onto the screen. "Darn... Didnt even lower your health to the half point." He put his hands behind his head and stretched. "Looks like its down to the wire." He grinned. "Not holding back this time."

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

razgriz wrote:
Seth wrote: Marcus look past Soren at the building, Look I don't like it either but that thing is still invthere, we can't just...We can't leave him like that man.
"I still wanna go to his training place so they can call him," Soren said, "cause' I don't like our odds in there."
Marcus wasn't too happy with the idea of leaving Cruiser in the building but Soren had a point, Alright. let's get going then
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Coatl_Ruu wrote:"Really, I just wanna go home. We can head up to the vet tomorrow." Matthias managed a small smile. "Still. Thanks for lookin' out for me, Selina." The retriever kept walking for a few steps more, before freezing abruptly in place. He reached with one paw and grabbed at his shoulder. My backpack! Or, well, the lack of one. He must have dropped it back in the stairwell. With a sigh, he kept walking. Wasn't anything in there that couldn't be replaced. And he certainly wasn't going back to that building...
"I'd say we should probably head back to the meeting spot to tell Zaya we couldn't find CB."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Matthias shrugged. "Hey, that works too. Maybe she found her thing." And maybe she'd be able to tell them what the heck was going on in that building ... "Back to the bus stop, then?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I'd say yes." with that, they began to head back to meet up with the others.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Seth wrote: Marcus wasn't too happy with the idea of leaving Cruiser in the building but Soren had a point, Alright. let's get going then
The husky walked off towards the street and then towards the training center that Cruiser had pointed out earlier, "Alright, now, the trick, how do we explain that we need to call him to found out if he's hanging around the essence of fear itself? Or the devil? Or whatever that was... A creepy with a house of horrors."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

razgriz wrote:
Seth wrote: Marcus wasn't too happy with the idea of leaving Cruiser in the building but Soren had a point, Alright. let's get going then
The husky walked off towards the street and then towards the training center that Cruiser had pointed out earlier, "Alright, now, the trick, how do we explain that we need to call him to found out if he's hanging around the essence of fear itself? Or the devil? Or whatever that was... A creepy with a house of horrors."
Play it by ear I guess
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

The Moon Howler wrote:Plamen nodded "I'm fine with that."
"We'd best get moving then, since we've not got a whole lot of time, and I don't want to make us late just because we stopped to get a bite to eat." Skya said with a nervous smile, scratching the back of her head. She knew that if they didn't hurry up, her mound of food would keep them from getting back to the bus stop in time. :I really need to remember to eat breakfast in the mornings.: She thought as she started jogging to catch up to Zaya.
Love me right now! Done.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Iudex smirked as the dog skill fully played the game. The cat shoved trigger out of the way, "I take this as a challenge." Iudex spoke and uttered the same chant. His eyes went blank and he chose the first character that came up, "Your move..." Iudex said with an eerie tone
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“You’re not alone in that respect. Silly me...” Zaya added as she began a quick trot along the path with her scarf trailing carelessly behind her. "Just follow me and we’ll find ourselves fed and satisfied.” Zaya made an abrupt turn into an alleyway, continuing to pick up the pace, looking rather graceful as she did so.

Though they were already pretty deep in downtown, the scenery was once again quickly transitioning to typical city outskirts. The stores and apartments were becoming even more spaced apart and isolated, and the sidewalks and road were getting dustier. Soon the two dogs and cat could see the open main road and the highway just beyond it, and further, the open plains and fringe of the forest. Along that long stretch there was a row of isolated stores. Including an old but still operating auto-shop, a small visitor’s station for travelers and tourists, a truck stop, and finally the diner Zaya had mentioned.

--

Cruiser appeared to have found a row of rail shooter games in a completely unoccupied section of the arcade, and fully distracted by his pick of the games; a very advanced looking rail shooter of House of The Dead: Overkill.

The overly enthusiastic Dutch shepherd was excitedly firing the prop weapon at the screen in various poses, and decimating large hordes of undead in game play. “Yeah! Yeah, that’s it! Die! Die!” He muttered to himself in a borderline-creepy display of satisfaction.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger stumbled as he was pushed back by the cat. "Hey! I was playing that!" He was about to push back when he thought better of it. "Ah forget it." He patted Reno on the shoulder as he passed by. "I'm gonna go back to the shooters. Beat him up for me will ya?" He smirked as he went off to play Time Crisis again. On the way he passed a dog playing House of the Dead. He quietly walked over and observed the canine's game. The player seemed to be speaking to himself as he played. "You look like your enjoying yourself?" Trigger commented with a smile, trying to sound polite. The husky nodded in approval as the dog killed another monster.

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno grinned at his proposal "Your on!" he glared at the cat "A three game challenge" he looked back at Trigger "Soul Calibur, Haunted Mansion, and Dance Dance Revolution" he picked Tira "No one messes with my friends, ya got that!" his hands flew over the buttons, his eyes focused on the screen
Pet Friendly:
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

D-Singer wrote:“You’re not alone in that respect. Silly me...” Zaya added as she began a quick trot along the path with her scarf trailing carelessly behind her. "Just follow me and we’ll find ourselves fed and satisfied.” Zaya made an abrupt turn into an alleyway, continuing to pick up the pace, looking rather graceful as she did so.

Though they were already pretty deep in downtown, the scenery was once again quickly transitioning to typical city outskirts. The stores and apartments were becoming even more spaced apart and isolated, and the sidewalks and road were getting dustier. Soon the two dogs and cat could see the open main road and the highway just beyond it, and further, the open plains and fringe of the forest. Along that long stretch there was a row of isolated stores. Including an old but still operating auto-shop, a small visitor’s station for travelers and tourists, a truck stop, and finally the diner Zaya had mentioned.
Regardless how far Skya got from where the cross had been stuck in the room, she couldn't shake the feeling that someone, something, was watching her, and every time she thought about it, it sent a new chill down her spine. Of course, she was usually paranoid, so she just shrugged off the feeling as if nothing was out of place, looking around the part of town Zaya had led them to. The first thing to catch her eyes the auto-shop. :Definitely going to have to stop by there some time next this week.: She thought before looking at the truck stop. :Going to look around in there for a while at some point in my life, I can just feel it...: She thought, rolling her eyes before looking to the last building that caught her attention.

"Is that our stop?" Skya asked, her eyes glistening with excitement as she looked at the diner with a smile. She swore she could almost taste the food at that moment as her tail swayed happily through the air, feeling like she could almost explode with anticipation.
Love me right now! Done.