Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Athlon2736

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa looked at Vanilla checking, and gave a look of, 'Please don't bring her in here. Please don't... I beg you,' though he was nearly finished the cake, and was now just writing her name and birthdate and he-
He stopped and looked around. He didn't know how old she was, and now, he was alittle screwed for the most part.
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa looked at Vanilla checking, and gave a look of, 'Please don't bring her in here. Please don't... I beg you,' though he was nearly finished the cake, and was now just writing her name and birthdate and he-
He stopped and looked around. He didn't know how old she was, and now, he was alittle screwed for the most part.
Vanilla was confused at Zappa's look. Why was he that timid? That didn't sound like the Zappa she knew....

She glanced at the cake. She cocked her head. She came into the kitchen and looked closely at the cake. Sotto voce, she said, "Why are you putting her birth date on the cake?"
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

"Well.... my dad puts my age on the cakes, and same with Jacksons. Am I not allowed to do that?" he asked alittle worried. He was making a cake, so he wanted it to be good in any way possible, since it was someones special birthday.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Athlon2736 wrote:"Well.... my dad puts my age on the cakes, and same with Jacksons. Am I not allowed to do that?" he asked alittle worried. He was making a cake, so he wanted it to be good in any way possible, since it was someones special birthday.
Vanilla was REALLY baffled now. What kind of game was Zappa playing?

"Who said anything about being ALLOWED? I just have never heard of such a thing personally. But if you wish, go ahead. Honey's seven today."
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa scratched behind his head softly and nodded, "Kay... just... I didn't know, and it a chefs pride to... well present the best present of a cake or meal to a preson, or pet as we are... I'm gonna shut up and get ready to give this too her..." Zappa said, alittle embarrassed by what was going on. He was a idiot but for feths sake he didn't want to look like a bad person for trying to do something nice.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa scratched behind his head softly and nodded, "Kay... just... I didn't know, and it a chefs pride to... well present the best present of a cake or meal to a preson, or pet as we are... I'm gonna shut up and get ready to give this too her..." Zappa said, alittle embarrassed by what was going on. He was a idiot but for feths sake he didn't want to look like a bad person for trying to do something nice.
It was very difficult for Vanilla, but she made herself say it.

"The cake...looks good...so far...."

She gritted her teeth--she knew she'd done right in saying so, and at least she was honest, but it was difficult talking to Zappa like this.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa looked at her and raise an eyebrow, a little surprised by her, "Was that a... complement?" he asked before looking at the cake again, "Thhaannkkss..." he replied nervously.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa looked at her and raise an eyebrow, a little surprised by her, "Was that a... complement?" he asked before looking at the cake again, "Thhaannkkss..." he replied nervously.
"I know, I'm surprised too. But I'd be lying if I said otherwise. And I don't lie, neither to compliment nor to insult."

She gritted her teeth.

"You're welcome."
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

(awkward moment is awkward lol)

Zappa nodded, "Umm ya..... " he said finishing up the cake, "So... ya.. ready?" he asked, still alittle off taken by Vanilla's support and her attitude toward him at these past few moments.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Athlon2736 wrote:(awkward moment is awkward lol)

Zappa nodded, "Umm ya..... " he said finishing up the cake, "So... ya.. ready?" he asked, still alittle off taken by Vanilla's support and her attitude toward him at these past few moments.
Vanilla frowned.

"It's not a matter of whether I'M ready. Is the CAKE ready?"
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa smiled, "I'm asking a CAKE, am I not," Zappa said, trying to work a smile, "But yes.. the cake is ready."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa smiled, "I'm asking a CAKE, am I not," Zappa said, trying to work a smile, "But yes.. the cake is ready."
Vanilla turned her head so Zappa wouldn't hear her groan at the terrible pun. Like she hadn't heard THAT a million times before--okay, so it was only 10,431 times, but the point still stood.

She left the kitchen.

"Your cake is ready," she said to Honey.

"Really?" said Honey, wagging her tail in anticipation. "Let's see it!"

(OOC: remind me again what it looks like.... :oops: )
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa sits down and sighs, at the purple marble cake dog bone he had just finished. The honey he had added would give it a sweet flavor and a softer taste then a chocolate or cheese cake, but it was enough to help let everyone enjoy it. It wasn't his best, but with such short notice, it was exceptional for the distractions and points. He sighed again, and looked at the kitchen. It looked like a bomb shell had just gone off. He groaned and rubbed his face softly, getting up. He grabbed a knife and spun it in his hand and leaned back against the counter to the wall and looked at the cake again, holding a knife in his left hand. He was going to do some steaks up and then clean, though the knife was to be given to Honey so she could cut it up.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa sits down and sighs, at the purple marble cake dog bone he had just finished. The honey he had added would give it a sweet flavor and a softer taste then a chocolate or cheese cake, but it was enough to help let everyone enjoy it. It wasn't his best, but with such short notice, it was exceptional for the distractions and points. He sighed again, and looked at the kitchen. It looked like a bomb shell had just gone off. He groaned and rubbed his face softly, getting up. He grabbed a knife and spun it in his hand and leaned back against the counter to the wall and looked at the cake again, holding a knife in his left hand. He was going to do some steaks up and then clean, though the knife was to be given to Honey so she could cut it up.
"Oh...oh WOW, Zappa...!!!" said Honey. She wasn't smiling, but she didn't have to--her tail seemed to think it was a fan.

"Did you make that...all by yourself? I've NEVER gotten a cake so...FANCY for my birthday!"

Vanilla cringed, then pulled her hood over her face so no one would see.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa smiled, 'Yet another happy customer,' he though happily. He spun the blade fast in his hand and aimed the handle at Honey, "And the first cut, is for the lady of the hour. Miss Cake," Zappa commented. After he looked at Vanilla and chuckled mentally, 'Oh so shy thee be. But oh well.'
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa smiled, 'Yet another happy customer,' he though happily. He spun the blade fast in his hand and aimed the handle at Honey, "And the first cut, is for the lady of the hour. Miss Cake," Zappa commented. After he looked at Vanilla and chuckled mentally, 'Oh so shy thee be. But oh well.'
Honey threw her hands up as if being arrested, then pretended to notice that what Zappa had was a cake server and not a gun.

"Don't shoot! I'll come quietly--oh, that's to cut the cake."

She laughed at her joke, then curtsied. "I am honored, good sir, and I thank you."

She proceeded to cut the cake into slices to serve it around.

Vanilla rolled her eyes. THIS was more the Zappa she remembered. Was that why he usually acted the way he did? Was he...insecure? She didn't want to believe it--this was dangerously uncomfortable in being close to her own situation--but was that why? Did he only act like an arrogant jerk when he WASN'T feeling insecure? Did he do it as an ACT, because he was afraid of not being accepted?

She tried to disappear into the wall, and didn't succeed.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa smiled, and leaned back on his counter. He was alittle happier now that the cake was done, finished and completely relaxed. He wasn't sure if it was proper. He was a little unsure if it was well done, but he had to trust the person to enjoy what he made. Though last time he made a cake it was his dads birthday, a month before he left. He hadn't done anything since then.
Though what made him even more nervous was him telling Vanilla what had happen in his past. Would she think less of him, or even really consider him a proper person? Or would she just not care. He could tell she was trying to hide away, but wasn't sure why. He looked over at her and waved her in.
"Come have some, Vanilla?" he asked, trying to be polite and nice.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa smiled, and leaned back on his counter. He was alittle happier now that the cake was done, finished and completely relaxed. He wasn't sure if it was proper. He was a little unsure if it was well done, but he had to trust the person to enjoy what he made. Though last time he made a cake it was his dads birthday, a month before he left. He hadn't done anything since then.
Though what made him even more nervous was him telling Vanilla what had happen in his past. Would she think less of him, or even really consider him a proper person? Or would she just not care. He could tell she was trying to hide away, but wasn't sure why. He looked over at her and waved her in.
"Come have some, Vanilla?" he asked, trying to be polite and nice.
Vanilla cringed. She tried to hide it but she couldn't. Zappa still made her uncomfortable. In her head she knew she shouldn't feel the way she did or treat him as such, but it was like a phobia. In your head you know it's irrational to be afraid of something, but you still are.

Taking a deep breath, then letting it out, Vanilla came over. She didn't say anything but she took a piece and munched it in silence--after Honey started eating her own slice and making "MMMMMMMM" sounds. Vanilla had to admit, even if only to herself, that the cake was good, but she was torn on whether she should tell Zappa. On the one hand she didn't want him acting arrogant and annoying again, but on the other, she didn't want him to be insecure either. She settled for eating the whole thing--if that didn't show she liked the cake, no words would.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa sat back and let them eat, sighing softly. He was tired but from a late night and the cooking he was doing, not that he mind. That's what nocturnal meant. So he had to work through it.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa sat back and let them eat, sighing softly. He was tired but from a late night and the cooking he was doing, not that he mind. That's what nocturnal meant. So he had to work through it.
"This cake is really delish," said Honey, licking her lips once she'd finished. "Thank you so much, Zappa. You gotta give us the recipe."

She was really just saying the last part to be nice, as there wasn't really any baking going on at her house, but she did love the cake that much.

Vanilla finished her own slice and set down the plate, careful not to show any expression on her face.
PF chars

--Phoenix

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

(ahh well, I don't want this to die)

Sly smiled, walking into the kitchen, sniffing the air. His tail was flickering, before his eyes caught on the cake. "Ohhh, nobody told me the cake was ready!" Sly said, a big smile on his face. "'Mind if I have a slice?" he asked nobody on particular, walking over to the cake, and licking his lips hungrily.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

44R0NM10 wrote:(ahh well, I don't want this to die)

Sly smiled, walking into the kitchen, sniffing the air. His tail was flickering, before his eyes caught on the cake. "Ohhh, nobody told me the cake was ready!" Sly said, a big smile on his face. "'Mind if I have a slice?" he asked nobody on particular, walking over to the cake, and licking his lips hungrily.
"Help yourself!" said Honey. "It's too good not to share."

Vanilla checked the clock as she wiped her mouth. She didn't quite realize it but she was less uncomfortable than she usually was at times like these. A bit, anyway.
PF chars

--Phoenix

zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

(Sorry sorry sooo sorry)

Alice looked around and smiled softly, everyone was having so much fun. She didn't like sweet food at all, it hurt her teeth and made her feel slightly sick so she stayed well away from the cake. She streched a little and walked over to Awesome, she tapped his shoulder "Um...arn't you getting any cake?"
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single minute of it.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome looked towards Alice, slightly shocked by how she went towards him. He gulped almost subconsciously, before looking down, and beginning to fiddle with his tag lightly. "I'm...not a big fan of sweet foods, hehe...thank you for offering though..." He began, before pausing, realizing he wasn't sure of this new pets name.
zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

Alice frowned, she hoped she wasn't scaring him after all who has ever heard of a dog who's afraid of cats...She smiled when she noticed that the both shared a dislike of sweet food. She plonked herself down next him and held out her paw "Alice" she said "and you?"
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome smiled faintly at the formal greeting, even if he hadn't expected it. He shook Alice's paw, and nodded slightly. "I'm...Awesome...it's good to meet you." He said, obviously becoming slightly more silent as he said his name, still not liking it at all.
zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

Alice was a little surprised, what on earth was his owner thinking when he named the poor guy? The little timid dog certianly didn't look "Awesome". She smiled, he must be joking she thought, "Oh and your owner is Action Man I suppose?"
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa smiled and got some paper and wrote it down, "Here you go. This is what you need..." he said trailing off as he wrote it all down. After a few minutes he handed her it and smiled softly, "You don't... mind if you move the cake?" he asked, before pointing at the other materials and items he had to cook.
Jackson was asleep in the corner and relaxing. He was enjoying hte down time.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa smiled and got some paper and wrote it down, "Here you go. This is what you need..." he said trailing off as he wrote it all down. After a few minutes he handed her it and smiled softly, "You don't... mind if you move the cake?" he asked, before pointing at the other materials and items he had to cook.
Jackson was asleep in the corner and relaxing. He was enjoying hte down time.
(OOC: Can I assume the "her" is Honey?)

"Thanks, Zap," said Honey, taking the recipe. To his question she said, "No, not at all. Where do you want it?"
PF chars

--Phoenix

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

zeldakeeper wrote:Alice was a little surprised, what on earth was his owner thinking when he named the poor guy? The little timid dog certianly didn't look "Awesome". She smiled, he must be joking she thought, "Oh and your owner is Action Man I suppose?"
Awesome smiled lightly, probably for the first time. It was a rare surprise to see somebody make a joke out of his owner, and he found it rather funny. "...I guess so...and, I always thought Action Man was an English thing..." Awesome looked towards Alice, obviously a little more confidently.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Liz bounced around Honey as the cake was brought out and cut, "That looks so delicious! Super excellent job Zappa! And super excellent birthday Honey!" She said, giggling, as she waited for her turn to get a slice of cake, her tail waving about impatiently. She, surprisingly just now, noticed Alice and smiled widely. Alice was talking to Awesome at the moment, so she made a mental note to talk to her when she was done. She held the presents from Morrigan, Max and her, and set them down next to Honey, "I bet you're just gonna LOVE them!" She said, smiling. Max had gotten Honey the collector's edition of the first Itiderod movie. Liz and Morrigan had worked together to make a necklace with a honeycomb charm.

Morrigan stood a little off to the side, watching everyone. She still wasn't entirely used to everyone just yet, nor did she think she had actually met most of them.

Max took his slice and began to eat it. He noticed Vanilla's uncomfortable expression, and he couldn't help himself. He approached her, "The cake is nice, isn't it?" He asked, in a neutral sounding voice.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Liz bounced around Honey as the cake was brought out and cut, "That looks so delicious! Super excellent job Zappa! And super excellent birthday Honey!" She said, giggling, as she waited for her turn to get a slice of cake, her tail waving about impatiently. She, surprisingly just now, noticed Alice and smiled widely. Alice was talking to Awesome at the moment, so she made a mental note to talk to her when she was done. She held the presents from Morrigan, Max and her, and set them down next to Honey, "I bet you're just gonna LOVE them!" She said, smiling. Max had gotten Honey the collector's edition of the first Itiderod movie. Liz and Morrigan had worked together to make a necklace with a honeycomb charm.

Morrigan stood a little off to the side, watching everyone. She still wasn't entirely used to everyone just yet, nor did she think she had actually met most of them.

Max took his slice and began to eat it. He noticed Vanilla's uncomfortable expression, and he couldn't help himself. He approached her, "The cake is nice, isn't it?" He asked, in a neutral sounding voice.
Honey giggled at Liz's enthusiasm. "Super excellent thanks, Liz!" she said, taking the presents and proceeding to open them. First she opened Max's present. "Oh...WOW!!! I don't have this version! Thanks, Max!" she said, wagging her tail. Then she opened the present from Liz and Morrigan. "Aww.... It's beautiful! Did you guys make this yourselves?" She took off her collar to try on the necklace, planning for this to be temporary only, but she did love it. "Wow, I got perfume, I got a necklace.... I'm being spoiled ROTTEN!" she giggled.

She put the necklace on, lifting her head and closing her eyes in an attempt to look dignified, like a princess. Once it was on she looked around for a mirror, wanting to see how she looked in it.

Vanilla turned red. She tried to make it look like it was embarrassment at how girly her sister was acting, but that wasn't it. She kept feeling more and more embarrassed about the present she and Mr. Cake had given Honey, with all the great things she was getting. Sure, it was all they could afford, but still....

Vanilla started at Max's question. "It wanted to enter my stomach. Who was I to set up a roadblock?" She turned her head, a little weirded out at her own words. Was she actually being FUNNY? NATURALLY?
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Honey giggled at Liz's enthusiasm. "Super excellent thanks, Liz!" she said, taking the presents and proceeding to open them. First she opened Max's present. "Oh...WOW!!! I don't have this version! Thanks, Max!" she said, wagging her tail. Then she opened the present from Liz and Morrigan. "Aww.... It's beautiful! Did you guys make this yourselves?" She took off her collar to try on the necklace, planning for this to be temporary only, but she did love it. "Wow, I got perfume, I got a necklace.... I'm being spoiled ROTTEN!" she giggled.

She put the necklace on, lifting her head and closing her eyes in an attempt to look dignified, like a princess. Once it was on she looked around for a mirror, wanting to see how she looked in it.

Vanilla turned red. She tried to make it look like it was embarrassment at how girly her sister was acting, but that wasn't it. She kept feeling more and more embarrassed about the present she and Mr. Cake had given Honey, with all the great things she was getting. Sure, it was all they could afford, but still....

Vanilla started at Max's question. "It wanted to enter my stomach. Who was I to set up a roadblock?" She turned her head, a little weirded out at her own words. Was she actually being FUNNY? NATURALLY?
Liz giggled in excitement, and Morrigan nodded, "Yes, Elizabeth and I spent a lot of time on it. I'm very happy that you like it." She said, as Liz bounced around her, "Yeah! It was mainly Morri, 'cuz she knows how to do it, and I'm still learning, but I helped a lot too! But since she did most of the work, I also made you..." She pulled a package out of some hidden place, "THIS!" She said, pulling a princess costume out of the games closet.

Max smiled lightly, a little happy that Vanilla was ACTUALLY being funny without trying, "I'm sure it wanted to make a stop by your taste buds first."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Liz giggled in excitement, and Morrigan nodded, "Yes, Elizabeth and I spent a lot of time on it. I'm very happy that you like it." She said, as Liz bounced around her, "Yeah! It was mainly Morri, 'cuz she knows how to do it, and I'm still learning, but I helped a lot too! But since she did most of the work, I also made you..." She pulled a package out of some hidden place, "THIS!" She said, pulling a princess costume out of the games closet.

Max smiled lightly, a little happy that Vanilla was ACTUALLY being funny without trying, "I'm sure it wanted to make a stop by your taste buds first."
"Oh, it's DAAAZZLING!" said Honey in an affected voice, putting her paw to her necklace. But she couldn't keep up the act for long, not when she saw the princess costume.

Honey's tail practically took off, it was wagging so hard. "EEEE!! No one's EVER given me a COSTUME for my birthday before! And you MADE this?! Thank you SO much! Now I've GOT to try THAT on too! Where can I change?"

Vanilla responded to Max's comment, turning red. "There's construction work going on there, the cake had to take it slowly." Why WAS she making jokes? But if she was embarrassed before, she was even more so at seeing Honey's reaction to the princess costume. She tried her best to be happy for her sister, and she was, but she couldn't help feeling upset that she couldn't have gotten her a gift that prompted such a reaction from her sister.

(OOC: ctcmjh, exactly what does the princess costume look like--in detail, I mean?)
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:"Oh, it's DAAAZZLING!" said Honey in an affected voice, putting her paw to her necklace. But she couldn't keep up the act for long, not when she saw the princess costume.

Honey's tail practically took off, it was wagging so hard. "EEEE!! No one's EVER given me a COSTUME for my birthday before! And you MADE this?! Thank you SO much! Now I've GOT to try THAT on too! Where can I change?"

Vanilla responded to Max's comment, turning red. "There's construction work going on there, the cake had to take it slowly." Why WAS she making jokes? But if she was embarrassed before, she was even more so at seeing Honey's reaction to the princess costume. She tried her best to be happy for her sister, and she was, but she couldn't help feeling upset that she couldn't have gotten her a gift that prompted such a reaction from her sister.

(OOC: ctcmjh, exactly what does the princess costume look like--in detail, I mean?)
(( Something like this. ))

Max nodded, "Well, it must have really wanted to get to your stomach pretty badly, if it were willing to go through such a detour." He said, looking over to Honey, who was squealing at her costume.

Liz smiled, "Well, I didn't actually sew it or anything. I kinda just put smaller pieces of clothing together to make it! But I think that it's still special like that!" She said, just as happy, "Go change in the bathroom, duh! Or really, you could just put it on. We're normally naked anyways, aren't we?"
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:(( Something like this. ))

Max nodded, "Well, it must have really wanted to get to your stomach pretty badly, if it were willing to go through such a detour." He said, looking over to Honey, who was squealing at her costume.

Liz smiled, "Well, I didn't actually sew it or anything. I kinda just put smaller pieces of clothing together to make it! But I think that it's still special like that!" She said, just as happy, "Go change in the bathroom, duh! Or really, you could just put it on. We're normally naked anyways, aren't we?"
(OOC: :lol: Cute! :D )

"What's that supposed to mean?" said Vanilla, and then regretted it. She'd meant it to be funny, like a teasing "Are you saying there's something wrong with my mouth?" But she feared it came out sounding more like she had actually taken offense. "Sorry...." she said in a hushed voice.

"Well, I LOVE it!" said Honey. "And no, I can't just put this on. I have to get the full effect all at once, which means you can't see me until I'm wearing the whole thing. I especially want to know what the BOYS think." She winked.

She managed to keep it to herself, but she realized that she wasn't just teasing--she actually did want to know what the boys thought of her in the princess costume. She wondered why that was. She knew she was another year older, but still--why should there have been that much difference?

She took the costume into the bathroom, and changed into the purple and silver gown. She liked the way the cloth felt against her fur, and the way it swished when she walked. She deliberately decided not to look in the mirror until she had the whole getup on. She proceeded to put on the sparkling slippers and the white gloves, and then she took her scrunchie out of her headfur, shaking it loose and combing it somewhat with her fingers before placing the crown on her head. She turned around and looked at herself.

A smile came to her face, but it was with sad eyes for some reason. She shook it off, then fixed her hair as best she could, assuming a dignified air. She made sure the necklace was visible, and sprayed some perfume on (she had taken the bottle with her). Lifting her skirt like an aristocratic lady, she put her snout up in the air and half-closed her eyes, trying to look aloof. She was trying to get into character, but also to hide the fact that she was actually rather nervous, and anxious, especially over what the boys would say. Then she opened the bathroom door and stepped out, as though entering the room for the first time.

Vanilla rolled her eyes. Show-off, she thought.
Last edited by ChewyChewy on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote: "What's that supposed to mean?" said Vanilla, and then regretted it. She'd meant it to be funny, like a teasing "Are you saying there's something wrong with my mouth?" But she feared it came out sounding more like she had actually taken offense. "Sorry...." she said in a hushed voice.

"Well, I LOVE it!" said Honey. "And no, I can't just put this on. I have to get the full effect all at once, which means you can't see me until I'm wearing the whole thing. I especially want to know what the BOYS think." She winked.

She managed to keep it to herself, but she realized that she wasn't just teasing--she actually did want to know what the boys thought of her in the princess costume. She wondered why that was. She knew she was another year older, but still--why should there have been that much difference?

She took the costume into the bathroom, and changed out of her sweater and skirt and into the purple and silver gown. She liked the way the cloth felt against her fur, and the way it swished when she walked. She deliberately decided not to look in the mirror until she had the whole getup on. She proceeded to put on the sparkling slippers and the white gloves, and then she took her scrunchie out of her headfur, shaking it loose and combing it somewhat with her fingers before placing the crown on her head. She turned around and looked at herself.

A smile came to her face, but it was with sad eyes for some reason. She shook it off, then fixed her hair as best she could, assuming a dignified air. She made sure the necklace was visible, and sprayed some perfume on (she had taken the bottle with her). Lifting her skirt like an aristocratic lady, she put her snout up in the air and half-closed her eyes, trying to look aloof. She was trying to get into character, but also to hide the fact that she was actually rather nervous, and anxious, especially over what the boys would say. Then she opened the bathroom door and stepped out, as though entering the room for the first time.

Vanilla rolled her eyes. Show-off, she thought.
Liz clapped her hands and bounced like her normal self, "You're so pretty!" She said, smiling. Morrigan nodded, "Yes, you do look like quite the lady!"

Max smiled, "No, there's nothing wrong with your mouth at all." He said, trying to sound reassuring and still a little teasing. He looked to Honey, and smiled, "Your sister looks very pretty in that costume."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Liz clapped her hands and bounced like her normal self, "You're so pretty!" She said, smiling. Morrigan nodded, "Yes, you do look like quite the lady!"

Max smiled, "No, there's nothing wrong with your mouth at all." He said, trying to sound reassuring and still a little teasing. He looked to Honey, and smiled, "Your sister looks very pretty in that costume."
Honey curtsied. "Thank you, thank you, dears," she said in an affected voice.

Vanilla couldn't help the corner of her mouth turning up at what Max had said. "Well, don't tell HER that," she said in a soft voice. She then looked embarrassed at how that might have sounded. She had meant for it to mean not to let it go to Honey's head, but it could have been taken differently.

Honey didn't stare, but she noticed Max and Vanilla speaking softly. She suddenly became anxious, though she managed to hide it. Why WAS she getting anxious? There was no reason to be.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Heth

Post by Heth »

Heth puts away his PDA, finishing what he was working on, and looks up to see what Honey was talking about, thinking for a moment before speaking.

"Well fashion is not my strong point, in fact it's probably my weakest one. if you really do want my opinion. .. I guess it's pretty. . . kinda a hybrid between Princess Zelda, a Disney princess, at least to me, and as I said I know next to nothing about fashion so don't take what I said to heart. though it does suit you. . . I guess" I wish I knew a bit more about fashion so I could give a better opinion
zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

"Well...I am English..." She leaned back on her chair and stared at the celing "Action Man was a sort of G. I. Joe kinda thing, but less cheesy cartoons and more action figures" she shuddered "this one time, I stabbed myself with one of it's plastic daggers, it wasn't pretty..."