HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

theblackcateyes

Re: Pet Friendly - Blue Peak Shore

Post by theblackcateyes »

Heart raised her glass and after celebrate she drank the beverage and got ready for a beautiful a happy night on her home.
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Tha Housefox wrote:He pointed at said sign. "Vould ze "lunchroom" to ze right of us suffice?"
Colin brightened up, sniffing the air. "Soun's good ta meh!" he said, looking in the direction of the lunchroom with a watering mouth. "Ah'm starvin'... le's go!"
The Game

Post by The Game »

Andy grinned toothily. "The li'l guy's on the right track," he said, already walking in the direction of the sign.

Celeste nodded slightly, silently agreeing, but didn't make a move. She was eager to get food, it had been a while since she'd eaten, but one didn't just get over strange accusations quickly. Especially if said 'one' was her, and had had trouble even admitting having friends-- let alone love interests. Her smiled was fading and too many thoughts were rushing through her head. She rubbed a temple gently and made her smile widen; forced her eyes to be brighter. There was no need to linger on the subject this long if it made her so uncomfortable. "Right behind you, Andy," she said cheerily, following behind him.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Adel could feel the uncomfortable just wafting off of Celeste. He smiled and tried to shrug it off, following behind her, possibly too closely. He didn't know whether to follow closer to her, to run ahead, or to stay far behind her, and it all made him uncomfortable. He growled lowly at himself, hoping she wouldn't hear, and smiled... even though he really didn't feel like smiling. It was weak and transparent, but it was an attempt.

Arriving at the cafeteria or "lunchroom", there seemed to be a line for food. They had gotten there just around a mealtime, unfortunately. They would be tortured by the scent of food for quite a while until it was their turn...
valerio

Post by valerio »

(OOC - check BPS OOC for details, thx)

Midnight

It wasn't the full moon, that saluted the coming of hour at Salisgrave Village, yet Selene's glow was enough to bathe the forest and the ground in an eerie light. A light breeze rustled the leaves, the sound of insects and small predators animated the shadows.

At the village's gates, stood the group of travelers:

Il-Korhaz a'Myadron, the rabbit.
Victor O'Salisgrave, son of Chieftain Amelia.
Balkan, the half-wolf.
Randy and Salina, the first being the newest acquisition to the village's population, after marrying the lively daughter of Amelia and sister of Victor.

"Ready t'go, folks?" Victor asked to the others. He wore a light leather padded body armor that belonged to his father, and the twin rods he could, hopefully not, use as weapons.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

"Yes!" Balkan answered "Lead da way!" Balkan's look was firm, he knew that this journey could get dangerous, but he owed at least that much to Salina. He wore his usual harness, but this time, additional armor can be seen on his body, plus the two sabers, firmly attached to his back, along with a small backpack with a blanked and some food. His trusty knife rested in it's sheet, while the small throwing knives he usually carried along were safely placed on the belt of the harness and ready to use as anytime. His spear was in his right paw, as always. He looked as if he was going to fight a whole army alone, but he hoped his look alone to help avoid any confrontations.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Randy stood at the villages gates and focused his determined eyes at the darkness which lay ahead of him. His fur swayed gently in the midnight wind as he clutched his blade, a weapon given to him by Victor earlier on.

He turned to the right and took a good hard look at Salina, still holding his blade tight in his paw. He looked down on the ground and began a deep soul search. It was an obvious fact that he was of little strength, and he wondered how that would serve him in defence and protecting Salina. He shivered at the thought, but eventually decided that if Salina was to fall into danger, he...would risk his own life for her.

He edged closer to his wife and grabbed her paw, looking at her with string determined eyes. ''Okay. Let's do this...'' Randy said, giving her a quick smooch on her lips.

He walked Salina to Victor, his brother in law and stood before him like a soldier, or rather, a warrior ready for battle. ''I'm all set Brother..'' Randy said with a smile. ''Thanks for the blade too! I really like it.''
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

"heh, my pleasure, brother. Just don'ty harm yourself with that, or I won't hear the end of it. Mother may want to play it safe, but i think you're entitled to be the defender of your mate in all respect. Just remember to hold back and let us do the job whenever possible. We are more experienced."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Randy nodded exasperatedly at Victor, showing his interest in his mate's safety. ''Not to worry Victor, I *do* have some experience in some combat. I uh...studied..taek won do or something like that, except that I'm not sure about blade combat though...but I'm sure it'll still work...'' Randy said, executing a rusty move and stancing almost elegantly with it.

''You can be assured Salina, that nothing will come between us.'' Randy said, winking at the large Female Lycaon.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Salina nodded, stroking her mate's fluffy neck. "I expect no less of you, but remember. You already made me proud with the gift of our descendance."
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Colin barely stood still, hopping from foot to foot, craning his neck in a futile attempt to see to the front of the line. He sniffed at the air again, drawing in a long, deep breath of the scents of the cooking food. Mmmmm... Colin stared intently in the direction of the front of the line with a vacant grin, seemingly unaware that he was beginning to drool
valerio

Post by valerio »

Il-Korhaz felt a pange of indecision.
He didn't really want to fight against his kin, especially the ones from his village, BUT... Now he couldn't even shame himself by stepping away.
he could only pray that Victor would take a secure path for the sacred village.
he nodded that he was ready.
Victor started walking. "Gentlefurs, if you please..." he said, motioning the others to follow him.
The Moon Howler

Balkan glanced at the Full Moon for a second, then looked back to Victor and nodded, quickly gaining pace with him and stood by his side, speaking with a low tone and serious look "Ya kno' we might bump on wolfs on trial or hunters... Ah don't wanna 'ave problems with dem, so if we meet any, lemme talk, okay?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Deal," Victor said. Whatever was needed to avoid a conflict...
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Il-Korhaz gripped the wolf tooth in his small paw as he listened to Balkan and Victor discussing about the wolves, reliving his own close encounter with one of them on that fateful day, his unspoken fear of them compounding his initial indecision. He gazed at the Moon, hoping to seek something.

He always found that the Selene has a gentle sheen about it, but tonight, she seemed to be more radiant than ever, even if she was not at her utmost fullness then. The silvery glow washed over his being, and the rabbit finally found the calmness and strength of heart he was hoping. Il-Korhaz let go of the memento on his chest and shifted his battle gears about him: the arms and leg guards, the belt bag containing all the daggers and extra healing herbs, and the golden longbow and arrow quiver, slung across his chest.

"Understood, lemme stay at de back, I can'keep a lookout fer any approchin' threats from de rear," the rabbit offered, slowing his pace so that he fell to the back of the procession, his rabbit senses on full alert.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
theblackcateyes

After that night...

Heart walked to the garden under the celestial sky holding the Mystic's hand while the other was finishing eating. -Hey so....is a beautiful night ah?-Asked him blusing a little.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The sound of the group's steps were almost inaudible, lost in the wind ruffling the trees and the other sounds of the night. Often, tourists were surprised by how lively this environment could be during night time.
"So," Victor said after a while. "Anyone is planning to ask for their future to the oracles, once this matter is settled? They say you can talk with your ancestors' spirits, and I never did that." he tried to sound casual, but the Lycaon was definitely excited at that prospect -if his tail was any indication of it...
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Brr....cold..'' Randy muttered as he trudged on with the group. He held Salina's paw and gripped the blade which hung around his waist with another.

''It's surprising how the wind still bites me despite the amount of fur I have on....feeling the same way?'' Randy asked, giving a small nuzzle on her neck.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Salina nodded at her mate. "Oh, it's perfectly natural. After all, this island lays at the edges of the northern atlantic. You still must feel the bite of the winter winds."
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote: "So," Victor said after a while. "Anyone is planning to ask for their future to the oracles, once this matter is settled? They say you can talk with your ancestors' spirits, and I never did that." he tried to sound casual, but the Lycaon was definitely excited at that prospect -if his tail was any indication of it...
For once, Il-Korhaz who was listening from the back of the pack, shook his head in disagreement.
"Nah, not really Victor, I prefer t'not know wha' ma future has in store fer me, makes life much more unpredict'ble an' exciting, ya know? An' I dun wanna disturb ma ancestors' resting spirits jus' t'ask'em somethin'."

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:Salina nodded at her mate. "Oh, it's perfectly natural. After all, this island lays at the edges of the northern atlantic. You still must feel the bite of the winter winds."
''Brrr....is that so....it...it just that it feels colder than usual...odd isn't it?'' Randy said, shivering a little more as he walked alongside with his wife. A slight fever began to creep up on him and the slow burning heat within coursed rapidly through his skin beneath his snow-white fur. He felt it, but decided to keep silent as he didn't want to jeopardize the pace of the journey. All that mattered was his lovely wife and their children with Salina. He felt slightly weakened but he wasn't crippling, and he still had energy to walk and at least fight off enemies.

Even the blade started to feel a little warm as it had been slung around his chest for a relatively long time now and he started to feel the lukewarm steel blade press against his fur.

I better endure, or my wife will worry again and soon we will be stopping. I will persevere! Randy thought as he trudged on, thankful that this wasn't as bad as that sharp piercing headache through his skull.

''What a lovely moon...look Salina, it's the full moon! Beautiful isn't it?'' Randy said, pointing up. He had hoped to use the moon as a distraction in case Salina found out he wasn't up to par for traveling. And he had a feeling she may find out soon.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Salina nodded...then stopped, and before her mate could say anything, she took him in her arms. "My love, you may try to hide your state, but the fever and your smell speak of fever. Something is infecting you. Victor!" She then called out.
Victor stopped and hurriedly walked to Randy. He quickly examined the dog. "You're heating up fast, brother. Tell us, is there something else we need to know? Fever is a symptom of something, and we can't go on if we don't know anything about you."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Naw it's only a slight fever, I'm fine! I can walk see?'' Randy said, walking on. After a while he knew it was useless lying through his teeth, but he had no infections or any known illnesses whatsoever.

''Well, there's nothing I'm being infected by, but I guess it's this chilly weather and maybe the stress which I gone through. I don't know, but other than that, that's it I guess..'' Randy said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Victor shook his head in resignation: this little guy was as stubborn as he was. With time, he'd make either a fine diplomat or the fiercest warrior, surely an excellent father...
The German Lycaon fished a satchel out of the pouch tied at his waist. He motioned for the others to keep walking, as he stepped back to Randy. Showing him the satchel, he said, "Lukat-la gave this to me. Rabbits are wizards at herbal cures, and this comes from the very sacred village. It will stop the fever, and give you extra strength. The Gods know you need it to keep walking. Here." He opened the satchel and dropped a single black, white-spotted pill on his palm.
Victor handed the pill to Randy. "Now crunch it in your teeth, be sure its powder coats your tongue and mouth. It tastes like pure bitterness, but in a few minutes you'll be up and running like a rabbit."
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

theblackcateyes wrote:After that night...

Heart walked to the garden under the celestial sky holding the Mystic's hand while the other was finishing eating. -Hey so....is a beautiful night ah?-Asked him blusing a little.
Aaron smiled when he saw her blushing, blushing himself a bit. "Y-yes... it's so beautiful... But I still can see something even more beautiful..." Then he gazed into her eyes with a warm smile, holding her paw caringly, stroking it with his thumb.
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
The Moon Howler

Balkan just stood in place, his interest in Randy, Salina and Victor lasting only a few seconds, after which the half-wolf turned his gaze and head to the Half-Moon. An instinct tried to rise up, but he quickly got over it. As all the talking was going, he just stood still silently, staring at the Moon, his face stoned, but in his eyes, his usual dark determination was fighting with something else...something, that seemed to be fear or at least dislike of something.
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:Victor shook his head in resignation: this little guy was as stubborn as he was. With time, he'd make either a fine diplomat or the fiercest warrior, surely an excellent father...
The German Lycaon fished a satchel out of the pouch tied at his waist. He motioned for the others to keep walking, as he stepped back to Randy. Showing him the satchel, he said, "Lukat-la gave this to me. Rabbits are wizards at herbal cures, and this comes from the very sacred village. It will stop the fever, and give you extra strength. The Gods know you need it to keep walking. Here." He opened the satchel and dropped a single black, white-spotted pill on his palm.
Victor handed the pill to Randy. "Now crunch it in your teeth, be sure its powder coats your tongue and mouth. It tastes like pure bitterness, but in a few minutes you'll be up and running like a rabbit."
''Well if you insist...'' Randy said, shrugging and scratching the fur on his head after he received the pill from Victor. He looked at it with a raised eyebrow creeping on his face and looked back at Victor with an expression pressing for his assurance. Staring back at the pill in his paw, he put it in his mouth and crunched it with his teeth like Victor instructed.

''YUCK!'' Randy yelped as the powder like substance spread across mouth and tongue. It was so vile Randy almost spat it out, but he endured it while clinging on to Salina. He used a paw to shut his struggling snout from opening and closing, preventing the powder from escaping his mouth.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Victor was grinning the whole time, as the group kept walking. Salina helped Randy to stand.
"There, it wasn't *so* bad, eh, little brother?"
theblackcateyes

Heart really blushed for the first time in a long time when she heard that. -Thanks...heheh now ou made me blush...revenge ahh?-Said giggling and hugging Mystic tenderly still blushed
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

After 30 minutes of painful waiting, being taunted by the smell of food, Adel, Celeste, and Colin had moved through the line and were picking out their food. "Ve must figure out vat ve vant to eat. Zey seem to have everyzing."
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote: The German Lycaon fished a satchel out of the pouch tied at his waist. He motioned for the others to keep walking, as he stepped back to Randy. Showing him the satchel, he said, "Lukat-la gave this to me. Rabbits are wizards at herbal cures, and this comes from the very sacred village. It will stop the fever, and give you extra strength. The Gods know you need it to keep walking. Here." He opened the satchel and dropped a single black, white-spotted pill on his palm.
Il-Korhaz, who was watching from the back, nodded his agreement at what Victor was saying: his own kind are well-known on the island for their herbal remedies, which made his duty as a forager for the Myadron village a rather important one. And he knew that Lukat-La did have some of the more potent medicines about her, given her rank in the tribe. He chuckled at the Lycaon's last sentence, and was about to comment on it, but he stayed silent after that, observing Randy's uttermost disgusted face when he crunched on the medicine. The young rabbit couldn't help but feel a sort of awe for the white canine; he, who was accustomed to the life of a city dweller, was now delving headstrong into the uncharted territories that is the life of an island native despite his conditions, guided only by his determination and love for his wife next to him. "Love...," he mused to himself, his thoughts wondering back to the dance that evening with Cyreel, remembering her silky white fur, her fluffy tail....
The Moon Howler wrote:Balkan just stood in place, his interest in Randy, Salina and Victor lasting only a few seconds, after which the half-wolf turned his gaze and head to the Full Moon. An instinct tried to rise up, but he quickly got over it. As all the talking was going, he just stood still silently, staring at the Moon, his face stoned, but in his eyes, his usual dark determination was fighting with something else...something, that seemed to be fear or at least dislike of something.
The rabbit snapped back to his senses and out of the corner of his eyes, he saw the half-wolf was standing as still as a statue, staring at the Full Moon with a very weird look on his face, his eyes showing agony and ... what is this, fear? Getting worried, he approached Balkan and tapped his shoulder, asking with a soft voice, "Balkan, you alright dere? You don' look so good."

The Moon Howler

Balkan snapped out from his watch, as he heard the rabbit's question. At first a wave of fury filled him. "How could he not know about the Rite of Passage, about the Ritual hunt at Half-Moon?" But then, another thought filled his mind "Calm yourself, Balkan! He isn't a wolf, he couldn't know!" The half-wolf closed his eyes, lowering his head and sighed heavily. Then he opened his eyes and looked at the rabbit with a firm, yet calm look and spoke with quiet tone. "Korhaz, yer a rabbit, ya won't understand! 'Tis a wolf thing..." he glanced at the Half-Moon "De Rites will be at their Apex in less than an' hour. Da huntin' will be fierce, targets will be many... and as Ah see it, we be da biggest one" he pulled a half-cut rabbit ear from his backpack, showing it to the Rabbit "Dis be mah trophy from mah Rite of Passage. It brought indignity to da rabbit warrior I defeated, but at da price of 'is life. Ya might heard of Il-Teras - das how dat rabbit was called." He put the ear back in his backpack "Das be da Rite of Passage - ta prove yerself, ya must defeat a worthy foe. If ya don't succeed, ya won't be counted as adult until ya pass da Rite." he sighed once again "Da few friends Ah have in da tribe are probably out dere... Ah'm more worried for dem, than us... what if dey encounter us?" he shook his head, continuing with his normal, firm tone "Go an' tell Victor that we mus' ta hurry!"
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Il-Korhaz could only stare in disbelief at the sight of the severed appendage before him, as he listened to what Balkan was saying. He knew Il-Teras, one of the mighty young warriors of the neighbouring village from one of his scoutings, observing him sparring against his peers from afar as to learn more about fighting techniques. He was indeed a fine specimen of rabbithood, bound to become the leader of the soldiers there.... Yet, when he saw him again a while after that, he had lost one of his ears and was injured all over, to the point where he was dismissed from the army in shame and humiliation. Now he knew of what had happened to him...

"The Rite of Passage", he should have known... The chieftain has always reminded the villagers to be careful when travelling around the forest alone, to avoid being attacked by a young wolf seeking to achieve adulthood and acceptance from his clan. Il-Korhaz never really took those warnings seriously, since he was confident in his stealth. He was puzzled though, why would Balkan need to prove himself among the red wolves, when he mentioned that he was a proud member of the Salisgrave village? As he watched the half-wolf fretting and sighing while he continued, he unconsciously reached for Balkan's arm with one paw and hold it there, not really knowing what to say.

Upon hearing Balkan's concern for the wolves' sake, Il-Korhaz also grew concerned though for a different reason. If even Balkan is willing to hurt another member of the natives just to prove himself an adult to his more wild kin (though he still couldn't see the point of doing that), the purebreed wolves might do even more, if they happened to cross paths that night. Without thinking too deeply into the whole thing, the rabbit just nodded and whispered back slowly to Balkan, "Don'cha worry mate, we wud make sure dat doesn' happen t'night!"

He then patted Balkan's arm and rushed towards Victor, tapping his arm before whispering to him in an urgent manner, "Victor, I know Randy's no' feeling ver'well, but we need t'pick up de pace, de trip's gonna get more perilous in less dan an'our De climax of de Rite of Passage fer de wolves wud start den, an' we need t'keep de newlyweds an' arselves away from 'em!"

The Game

Post by The Game »

Celeste tutted quietly as she looked at Colin. "Oi," she scolded, "do stop drooling or we'll need a mop around here soon."
valerio

Post by valerio »

kurowolfe wrote:Il-Korhaz could only stare in disbelief at the sight of the severed appendage before him, as he listened to what Balkan was saying. He knew Il-Teras, one of the mighty young warriors of the neighbouring village from one of his scoutings, observing him sparring against his peers from afar as to learn more about fighting techniques. He was indeed a fine specimen of rabbithood, bound to become the leader of the soldiers there.... Yet, when he saw him again a while after that, he had lost one of his ears and was injured all over, to the point where he was dismissed from the army in shame and humiliation. Now he knew of what had happened to him...
"The Rite of Passage", he should have known... The chieftain has always reminded the villagers to be careful when travelling around the forest alone, to avoid being attacked by a young wolf seeking to achieve adulthood and acceptance from his clan. Il-Korhaz never really took those warnings seriously, since he was confident in his stealth. He was puzzled though, why would Balkan need to prove himself among the red wolves, when he mentioned that he was a proud member of the Salisgrave village? As he watched the half-wolf fretting and sighing while he continued, he unconsciously reached for Balkan's arm with one paw and hold it there, not really knowing what to say.
Upon hearing Balkan's concern for the wolves' sake, Il-Korhaz also grew concerned though for a different reason. If even Balkan is willing to hurt another member of the natives just to prove himself an adult to his more wild kin (though he still couldn't see the point of doing that), the purebreed wolves might do even more, if they happened to cross paths that night. Without thinking too deeply into the whole thing, the rabbit just nodded and whispered back slowly to Balkan, "Don'cha worry mate, we wud make sure dat doesn' happen t'night!"
He then patted Balkan's arm and rushed towards Victor, tapping his arm before whispering to him in an urgent manner, "Victor, I know Randy's no' feeling ver'well, but we need t'pick up de pace, de trip's gonna get more perilous in less dan an'our De climax of de Rite of Passage fer de wolves wud start den, an' we need t'keep de newlyweds an' arselves away from 'em!"
Victor nodded gravely, keeping his voice low in return. "Ya, yer right, but doncha worry t'much: we're still far from da Green Ring Forest for now. And we *are* armed t'the teeth, right?" He winked reassuringly to the rabbit
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

[quote=""Heart""]Heart really blushed for the first time in a long time when she heard that. -Thanks...heheh now ou made me blush...revenge ahh?-Said giggling and hugging Mystic tenderly still blushed[/quote]
Aaron hugged back, as tenderly as Heart, but giggling. "Hehe, revenge? I'm just telling the truth" Said Aaron blushing even more.
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

Charlie smiled, as she watched Aaron talk with his fellow colleagues. They had just moved in yesterday from a long ship ride, and Charlie was already well rested. Something that she had to get used to due to her previous training. They had settled in and worked all day today, and she could see that Aaron’s eyes were drooping slightly. Charlie looked up at the clock on the wall near her, it read 11pm. She sighed as she got up from resting on the cold metal table behind her, and approached her father.

Dad, I think it’s time that we got back now, don’t you?” Charlie said with a grin on her face. She knew that once her father got started, he would never stop. This was one attribute that she liked in her father the most. “Yes, alright sweetie” Aaron said to her, before saying goodbye to his fellow chefs, and walking out the kitchen doors with Charlie. The entered the elevator that was located at the far end of the hallway, and rode it. “Dad I want you get some sleep tonight, okay?” Charlie said in a firm tone, Aaron tended to enjoy staying up most of the night.

Don’t worry Charlie, I am dead beat tired right now, a lot of the customers seemed to enjoy my menu special today" Aaron said, grinning widely. Charlie smiled and shook her head as the elevators doors opened. Aaron and Charlie stepped out, and proceeded back to their room. Once inside, Aaron stretched and yawned, scratching his back. “Hey, don’t you stay up too late.” Aaron said before giving Charlie a hug, and proceeding back to his room to rest. “Oh don’t worry about me dad, I have something else in mind” Charlie whispered, proceeding back to her own room as well.

Charlie had several suit cases and bags that she had packed for the trip, as well as a few favorite pairs of boots. Charlie flicked her light on and studied herself in the dressing mirror. She had a good body, tone and fit. Charlie smiled before swiftly removing her collar, and the chef’s clothing that she had on. She opened one specially locked suit case that lay on her bed, marked with wings of an eagle. Charlie smiled as she punched in the code on the keypad, and with a satisfactory click! The lid of the case opened with ease. The Lycaon smiled at the special clothing that lay neatly in the case, as well as her favorite handguns. Charlie slipped into a military pair of combat boots, before continuing to take out her clothes.

Charlie took out the special brown camo tank top/ shorts combo. She slipped on the skin tight top and shorts and proceeded to put her belt around her waist. “This is so awesome” Charlie said, as she tightened straps around her thighs and on her back. Slipping in a pair of P99 pistols.

Once she had all the attachments applied, she carefully pulled out the pair of glock-17 handguns from their compartments. “Hmm, nice…elegant…powerful… stylish” Charlie said, pulling on the triggers, sliding the guns tops into place, sliding the guns into the holsters around her thighs.

Charlie slipped on a large belt, with many pockets of clips, around her neck and underneath her right arm, clicking the ends into place. She finally slipped a small combat knife into her boot and a few throwing knives into a pouch on her belt. She was more than ready to explore the Jungles. The girl turned off her light before opening her door. The sound of Aarons snoring was all the reassurance she needed. “Sleep well dad” Charlie said, before opening the back doors to the balcony and swan diving off the safety pole. She landed expertly in a crouching position, before running off into the night…
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Victor nodded gravely, keeping his voice low in return. "Ya, yer right, but doncha worry t'much: we're still far from da Green Ring Forest for now. And we *are* armed t'the teeth, right?" He winked reassuringly to the rabbit
Balkan was observing the Korhaz's actions - from where he went to Victor, Salina and Randi to where Victor was trying to calm the rabbit down. For some reason, the rabbit's reaction made him smile. He had something in mind though, so he went to the group as well. As he reached them, he spoke. "Ah'll go a bit further ta scout ahead. Da waiting is killin' meh!" The half-wolf didn't wait for any response and headed forward to scout for danger.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

the group moved on. And nobody saw the figures moving in the shadows of the vegetation, watching at their enemies with malevolent emerald eyes....
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

Charlie waited silently in the thick tall grass that shrouded her from the nearby guards. Soon after the sniffer guards walked off. Charlie smirked and got up from the bush, before quickly sprinting away, further into the depths of the jungle. The jungle was beautiful, full of life. A cool breeze began blowing through her fur. “This…place is…so beautiful!” Charlie squealed running and jumping through the area. Charlie knew if Aaron found out he would be disappointed in her, but she was sneaky enough to avoid detection.

Charlie looked up, the bright light from the moon, illuminating the area enough for her to see. Charlie grinned and reached the nearby Cliffside, quickly kicking up the walls and propelling away from them, her right paw quickly grabbing onto a branch, and hoisting herself up.

Now this is why I am here…” Charlie muttered, swatting away a few mosquitoes’ from her face. Charlie walked along the tree branch before jumping off it, and landing on a ledge, sticking out from the cliff wall. Charlie felt the wetness of the wall; she turned her feet to a special stance, the special grip on her boots sticking to the wet grounding beneath her.

Charlie continued to carefully walk along the ledge, until she saw moss forming on the walls near her. Charlie looked down, past the ledge. Her eyes widened slightly, as she was very high up.“No sweating it chary” Charlie said returning her gaze to the moss filled wall.

Now according to what dad said, these are praltenine, the organisms associated with this kind of growth, feed specifically on metabolic waste…” Charlie said, reaching down to her left boot, and pulling out the combat knife that was hidden in it. “In other words, I can make the reaction happen, with a little…” Charlie trailed off, making a quick slit across her thumb.

A thick trickle of blood began running down it, Charlie swiped her thumb across the moss, and watched as it turned from its green color, to a bright purple glaze. “Now look at that…” Charlie mumbled, using the knife to take off some of the moss, and placing it in a pouch in her belt. “Well, now that that’s done, I can explore a little." Charlie said, continuing to run off into the jungle. Birds, animals, spiders, these were just the beginning of what Charlie came across, and she was loving every second of it.

It had been almost an hour and a half, but for Charlie, every moment was amazing. She was long gone from the cliff side, and now she was venturing along the tree tops, extremely high off from the ground. Charlie’s ears perked up, someone was coming. She knelt down on the branch, moving closer to the edge of it. Charlie saw a rather strange looking German Sheppard walking along the dry pathway. She continued to eye him carefully, as not to make any sounds. Unfortunately for her, the branch just could not hold her weight. With a loud CRACK! She fell off the tree and landed right on top of the dog.