Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Coatl_Ruu

Re: Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Phi nodded slowly. "It'll probably only take us about ten minutes to get to the woods from here. If we just spend about an hour hiking, we should be able to make it back with plenty of time to spare."
The Game

Post by The Game »

"It's a perfect time for a hike," Alana said cheerily. "And the perfect time to take some good twilight phtoos."
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

"Twilight photos? Sounds Epically cool!" Rion grinned.
"It sound like it will awesome!" Varg smiled
"So what are we waiting for?" Rion literally jumped off his seat "Let's go!"
"You just hold there, bro!" Varg narrowed "We have to clean the table first!"
"Okay, let's do it!" Rion said with excitement.
Both the wolf and the cat began cleaning the table. They were really quick and in a few minutes the table was looking as if it wasn't used five minutes ago.
"Okay, we are ready to go!" Varg said with smile and went to the door, opening it for Alana "Ladies first!" he said with a small bow.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

Alexander felt Konnie pull his body to the counter. She asked the Cook if he had any burn cream, and the man responded and gave Konnie a tube of ointment. Alexander was startled but then she placed the cool cream onto the burn. He winced in pain then calmed down as the cream took effect to the burn. Alexander blinked a few times, then spoke "thank you Konnie, that was very kind of you to do that." Alexander said flashing her a full set of teeth with his smile. "And no that was a
prototype from the company.

These stupid things are always malfunctioning
". He said feeling the cooling cream adjust to his burn. Alexander smiled again and turned his head to speak to the man <Italian>"avremo il signore torta di mele vi darò la mia carta dopo".</Italian> (We will have the apple pie sire, i'll give you my card after.) He smiled again.
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

"thank you Konnie, that was very kind of you to do that." Alexander said flashing her a full set of teeth with his smile [/color]

"it's nothing don't mention it. my mom's a physician and has been teaching me the basics for a while now." she said giving her handiwork one final inspection before releasing his hand. "there you go, it shouldn't bother you as much. you should be more careful with your prototypes lest you wind up like Laika Smirnov." she said with smile.
"These stupid things are always malfunctioning".
looking down at mangled electronic device Konnie couldn't help but ask. "So what exactly was a device designed to do anyway?"
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"those styles don't exactly lend themselves to being workout music, anyway." Spike turned the radio to his favorite alt-rock station and closed the wall panel back up. he then went over to the bench and started lifting the weights again.
Arin picked up her pace a bit once the music started. This was obviously the kind of music that invigorated her the most. "That's..." she panted. "It's perfect."
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hypergenesis wrote:"Aye aye, sorry again with the inconvenience.", bade Weiss as Rezki left. He then looked to Tuah and smiling like the devil as though nothing had happened he said, "Wanna take up self-defense classes? I can sponsor you if you're willing."
Cesium looked to the ferret with dubious eyes but though the look was quickly lost after a few seconds. "I can guess this has something to do with what you told him..?", he asked while looking straight to the ferret's eyes.
"Yeah, a part of me says that he has this trauma switch is because he doesn't have the means to counter the event when this 'past life as a stray' follows him here.", explained the ferret, "And you can't read my intentions through my eyes, so stop since it's just annoying."
The fox quickly averted his gaze upon the ferret's warning, apologizing "Sorry.", as he looked away and towards Tuah. "I think you should consider Weiss' offer though, since you did note that your schedule was quite relaxed.", he said while talking in his normal happy-go-lucky attitude, as though the bad air around him and the ferret had suddenly vanished.
"But it's entirely up to you, judging by your build I'd say you will fare quite nicely if you do accept, though I would have to find a school that wouldn't require you to shout those embarrassing warcries.", said Weiss as he then turned towards the door, "Well, I'll be in the living room if you need me. My coffee's getting cold.", he informed before leaving the bedroom and taking a seat exactly where he was before the fox dragged him away from it. He looked at his mug and gave it a facepan before chugging it down without second though. "You make quite a good coffee Rezki.", he then complimented.
Cesium watched as the ferret left through the doors and turned back to Tuah again. Giving the cat a smile, he typed a message in his phone and showed it to Tuah.

[About whatever Weiss wrote earlier, you should really talk about it with your dad. I always feel a lot better whenever I tell my dad my problems.]

"Now how about joining us in that dinner you invited us to?", Cesium asked Tuah in a cheery tone.
Tuah listened to the suggestion for him to learn self-defense and his eyes widened as the prospect. "Me, learning self defense? Oh wow, I never even thought of it! But is it OK?" he thought. "And is Weiss being serious? I really don't know why, but he sounded like he was lying and off-hand all these while, even now..." Despite of all this, Tuah decided to give the ferret the benefit of the doubt. "After all, he did help me with a lot of things now." Externally, he took the parchment, and wrote down on it:

[You know, that might be just the thing to help me overcome this silly fear of mine. I'll ask Dad about it sometime later. Good luck in finding the a place like that though, Weiss, you'll need it!]

He smirked suddenly at the ferret as he showed this. After he left the room, and when Cesium showed him the message with the smile on his face, the cat nodded slowly, then suddenly hugged him breifly, purring as he was doing so. He let go after that, and grinned widely at Cesium at his cheerful invitation, and together they left the room.

Rezki, on the other hand, was putting on the final touches to the dishes, when he heard the ferret complimenting the coffee. "Thank you, I'm glad you like it. It's hard to see other pets who likes coffee as much as I do. I've been trying to get Tuah to drink it, but he hates it," he said with a chuckle. He saw Tuah leaving out the room, and called, <malay>"Oh great, Tuah, can you help set up the table for me? We can get eating faster that way."</malay> Tuah nodded, and leaving Cesium and Weiss to wait at the settee while he prepared the table. It was only now that the sweet smell of fish, fresh veges and fragrant rice started to waft across the room, making Tuah's mouth water in anticipation. His Dad always cooks up great food, but tonight is special!

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Cesium took a seat after hearing Rezki ask the cat for his help, once again sitting closely beside the ferret.
"Nice save back there, I was wondering if I was going to get kicked out or thrown out already."
"I know nothing about what you're trying to pull here."
"Heh heh heh, whatever you say then. Hmm, Tuah Rezki..", the ferret then scribbled the name on a sapphire shaded coupon, pulling out a decorative punch and punching out a very complex design on the coupon. "So congratulations Tuah, you are now a member of the Yorkshire Chapter of Krav Maga International.", he said to himself as he signed the piece of paper. He then started writing out the details on another sheet of paper, like the address of the building, the person to look for and many more.
"Never thought I'd see you work here."
"Eh~ I do PR sometimes."
The two of them then waited for them to be called.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Tuah was busy polishing off the china tableware that Rezki's uncle gave him as a parting gify for use, when he heard Weiss announcing something amid their whispering, audible but not recognizable to him up to now. He was surprised to hear that Weiss has made the decision without waiting for him first. Rezki lifted an eyebrow, and asked his son, "Tuah, what's this about you joining the Krav Maga?" The cat rushed to get his stencils on the settee and wrote:

[Uh, yeah, Dad, I'll need to talk to you about something after this. Can we wait till then?]

Rezki, whose face iwas still sporting a quizzical look, ironically just nodded back silently. They both then continued with their tasks, until they were done a few moments late.

"Alright, the feast's all done! Sorry for the long wait, but we can finally tuck in," Rezki announced soon after, calling for his guests to the dining table, now laden with food. And what a sight it was! Grilled seabass with herbs and boiled young potatoes, freshly tossed tropical salad with Rezki's own lime dressing (a secret he wouldn't reveal to anyone, not even Tuah), steaming fragrant Basmathi rice (both of them still love to eat rice even after all these while living here), sweet-and-sour steamed beef, sliced thinly and spread across the dish plate and stir-fried chicken fillets in oyster sauce. Tuah's eye boggled at the sight, he never knew his Dad could prepare all this in such a short amount of time!

Rezki cleaned up himself in the bathroom, emerged out moments late going straight to the settee, and swept his hands across his side, like a bellboy at a resort greeting a guest. "Shall we?"

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Both fox and ferret took their drinks and brought them over to the table, thanking their hosts for allowing their presence in such a fine spread. The ferret took both coupon and instruction list and gave it to Tuah, "I happened to spoke out loud earlier so you probably know what this is already.", he said as he gave what turns out to be a recommendation for the mentioned school. "From the way you two were talking, I would say you thought I already enrolled you in.", the ferret commented before getting elbowed by the fox. "At least be nice.", he whispered to the ferret before putting his glass down on the seat he assumed was his, the ferret casually taking the seat beside the fox.

"Ah.", the ferret softly exclaimed, "Pardon me, but can I have a glass of water? I seem to have finished my drink while I was waiting."
simple things

Post by simple things »

my mom's a physician and has been teaching me the basics for a while now
"Oh cool, thank you Konnie." Alexander said resting his paw "this was great".
"So what exactly was a device designed to do anyway?
Alexander smiled then replied. "It was a prototype from Vortrax, It was designed to be the worlds first handheld Gps/ artificial intelligence but it was a prototype and like all that i have had in the past...Blew the heck up". Alexander said Making a SWOOSH sound and waving his arms in the air. "Come Konnie, we can have desert and then see if our owners are finished. Its almost been a half hour, and i'll pay for it" Alexander said, showing Konnie the table yet again.
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Come Konnie, we can have desert and then see if our owners are finished. Its almost been a half hour, and i'll pay for it[/color]" Alexander said, showing Konnie the table yet again.
Konnie followed Alexander back to the table where they previously ate." Apple pie, now you're talking my language." she said sitting down at the table. As she sat and waited for Alexander to cut and serve she was struck by a sudden revelation. "We have almost the same taste in food." Thinking back on it now she recalled his his meal was identical to hers. "I wonder what else we have in common." she glanced at him. And was gonna speak but her mind was sidetracked by the smell of fresh apple pie. After being served and waiting for Alexander take the first bite she began to eat it was absolutely delicious. "wow this is amazing!" she said excitingly. Turning her attention briefly from the amazing food she refocused on Alexander . "So Alexander what kinds of movies do you like?
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hypergenesis wrote:Both fox and ferret took their drinks and brought them over to the table, thanking their hosts for allowing their presence in such a fine spread. The ferret took both coupon and instruction list and gave it to Tuah, "I happened to spoke out loud earlier so you probably know what this is already.", he said as he gave what turns out to be a recommendation for the mentioned school. "From the way you two were talking, I would say you thought I already enrolled you in.", the ferret commented before getting elbowed by the fox. "At least be nice.", he whispered to the ferret before putting his glass down on the seat he assumed was his, the ferret casually taking the seat beside the fox.
Rezki looked at Tuah after listening to this revelation, still surprised. Upon looking at his son squirming uncomfortably next to him after receiving the coupon and list however, and Rezki just kept his questions to himself, while patting the cat's head reassuringly. He knelt down next to the cat and whispered into his ears, <malay>"Don't worry, I won't ask anything for now. Don't be scared."<malay> The cat looked at his father's eyes, and smiled, nodding slowly at the same time. He excused himself from the table and went into his room, leaving later without the papers he brought in. Rezki just let the after-comments and elbowing pass, not dwelling in them too much.
Hypergenesis wrote:"Ah.", the ferret softly exclaimed, "Pardon me, but can I have a glass of water? I seem to have finished my drink while I was waiting."
"Oh my, I've seemed to be losing it, am I?" Rezki frankly confessed, putting a hand behind his head. "Let me get that, and also the fine wine that you've brought us. There's no point in having the dinner without the wine to complement it." As he was saying this, Rezki went to the fridge and pulled out the wine bottle and a jug of cold water. He put them on the counter, and reached up in the overhead cupboard, taking out three bowl wine glasses and four tall glasses similar to the one Cesium was drinking his juice from. "I'm glad that our relatives are so generous with their gifts, I'm not even able to afford these things!" he thought to himself. He placed all of these on a tray and worked his magic.

Tuah watched silently as the man deftly uncorked the bottle, and poured its white contents into the wine glasses, before doing the same with the cold water jug and the wine glasses' straight cousins. He then asked, "So, both of our fine guests will be having the wine also right? Oh, and don't worry, Mr. Weissenklaussenshffer, I'll bring the water too."

He waited for the response from both of them.

Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

The ferret seemed to be enjoying himself watching Tuah and Rezki talk about what he himself had brought, or it could just be how Rezki is pronouncing his whole name repeatedly over and over again. "Oh, Cesium isn't allowed to have alcoholic drinks. He's a pet after all.", said Weiss without second thought. "Yeah, it's quite poisonous if I do have even just one glass.", continued Cesium, "For drinking to a stupor we have soda.".
"Also, I wouldn't mind it if you shorted my name to just Weiss or Klaus Rezki. It is quite a mouthful to say each and every time.", informed the ferret.
"But wasn't that exactly why you chose your name?", asked Cesium who suddenly turned to Weiss.
"Yes, but enough about me.", he answered as he leaned back on his seat.
"Oh right. Mr. Rezki, what are your favorite things to write about as a journalist?", asked Cesium.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Oh right, right...," Rezki facepalmed himself listening to their explanation. "I keep forgetting that humans and pets work differently! Oh, my years are catching up to me," he continued, laughing slowly in self-depreciation, not realizing that the ferret himself is an gentlepet too. "Maybe it's because I've only had Tuah for one year, and he's quite the pure type, not wanting to get drunk or anything," he continued as he laid a wine glass and a glass of water on his side of the table and in front of the ferret, continuing after that with only the cold water for the fox and the cat. Tuah blushed bright red hearing this, and punched his dad's arm jokingly in retaliation.

"Woah there, big guy, take it easy on me!" Rezki grinned as he accepted the punch, feigning pain. He then looked at the fox again, and proceeded, "I have to apologize though, Mr. Winters, the one thing we don't have at the moment is soda for some reason."

When he listened to the ferret asking him to call him with a shorter name, Rezki replied, almost nonchalantly, "It's quite alright, Mr. Weissenklaussenshffer, that's one thing you need to do as a journalist, able to memorize your subject's name perfectly. And it just so happen that I like your name." The man winked suddenly at him.

He was still standing and was now serving the main course on the china and placing them in front of each of them when he heard the fox's questions. "Well, Mr. Winters, I mainly write on general human interests, like hobbies and such. I dabbled around the main stuff before, you know, the BIG ones, but I think it's just too fast-paced for me to handle. So I relegated that position and I chose to write on something that actually means something to me." He finished serving at that point, and sat down. "Now, how about we start digging in now? My son's getting a little bit too excited right now," Rezki said as he glanced at Tuah, who was getting really fidgety from the waiting. He raised up his wine glass, and proposed a toast: "Here's to a wonderful dinner!"

Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"Cheers.", the two of them said as the fox lifted his juice and the ferret lifted up the wine in toast.

As they were guests to the house, and observing that the Rezki's were practicing proper etiquette, the ferret started taking a small portion from every dish on the table, with the fox following after. Though they still waited until both father and son had taken their parts before they even touched the food on their plates. As everyone started to eat, both ferret and fox could be observed to be only using their forks, holding on the utensils using their right hand. The ferret was busy writing something on a white sheet of paper while the fox was simply not using his left as it lied resting beside the plate. "So Rezki, how about you take an interview with this person?", asked Weiss as he handed Rezki the paper he had been writing on which now contained the name and address of a person, followed by a short description of his looks, "If my hunch is correct, at the 8 o'clock news tonight there will be a report about an accident at the supermarket with no suspects. I'm sure this guy can help with that though.", he said with true confidence behind his deceptive tone.

Cesium was listening to the ferret when he started though turned to Tuah after the ferret finished the first part. Swallowing what he had in his mouth, he took a moment of silence, resulting in him blankly staring at Tuah for that moment. "Wow, your father's a 90.", he said before realizing he was probably not making any sense. "Sorry, I meant to say that your dad's culinary skills are great.", he quickly clarified to avoid any further confusion.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Tuah followed in the toast as well, lifting his glass of water slightly.

As he took some of the food onto his plate, Rezki waited as usual for the the guest to take in the first bite. This time around though, Tuah couldn't wait any longer, and took his first big bite, an explosion of taste and senses filling his mouth. His father shot a sharp glance at him to remind him of the proper manners, but just as he was about to do so, realized that the two guest had begun eating as well. Because of this, he just smiled to himself, and followed suit. Soon, the sound of silverware clashing against china fills the otherwise silent start of the dinner, with Tuah's ears flicking around with happiness as he continued to devour what's in his plate, only habit preventing him from going all hog on the plate itself.. Rezki, on the other hand, was observing the fox and the ferret, and wondered at their idiosyncratic way of eating with only their forks.

When the ferret started scribbling on the piece of paper, and breaking the silence with his revelation, Rezki took the paper and glanced into it, taking in the details and nodded towards him. "Wow, you're quite the reporter yourself, sir! Having all this details of the accident that is not even in the news yet!" However, inside his mind, suspicions started to rise. "How does he know so much about this person? And he seemed so confident about the details too! Hmmm..." was his train of thoughts, not reflected by his speech at the moment: "Well then, this would be my big break here! Though I can't get used to doing these kinds of news coverage too much. Thank you for the info, Mr. Weissenklaussenshffer, I'll make sure I put it to good use." He smiled at the ferret, placing the parchment inside his pocket.

During the length of this conversation, Tuah was busy savouring the food to notice anything. "Wowzers! I know Dad is a good cook, but I never knew he could cook this well!" he thought to himself, only being brought back to reality by Cesium's question and stare towards himself. He leaned his head to one side, not sure what Cesium meant by '90', but when he elaborated the statement, Tuah smiled and put down his fork and spoon. He wrote back:

[Yeah, Dad's dad is a retired chef, who used to work in fancy restaurants everywhere back at my place, and Dad did learn a bit from him on how to conjure up great dishes. But he decided that journalism is his true calling, so he pursued it though he still learned a bit on his own from time to time. To be honest though, even I'm surprised that Dad could prepare all this, you can clearly see that with how I was mowing through the whole feast!]

He flashed a lopsided grin at the fox, his eyes closed with almost a smile themselves.

Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"Ah, I wouldn't say I'm a journalist as we tangent only on detailing information.", let out the ferret as he continued on with his meal, though not before taking a second helping as he had already finished the first portions he had taken.

"Hm, a chef you say. That's probably how the taste permeates through my tongue.", Cesium joked as he continued on slowly with his meal. So slowly that by the time he had finished a fourth of his first serving, the ferret was already going for his third, or maybe the ferret just ate a bit too fast... "Can I have the head?", Cesium suddenly asked as he pointed to the sea bass. "And if he can't, can I?", interrupted Weiss before an answer came to Cesium, "Just kidding.", he quickly followed up as he took another serving for his plate.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Hmm, that's quite an interesting specialty you have there," Rezki responded, not wanting to think any further at the moment. He couldn't help but sighing gladly however, at the sight of the ferret and his own son consuming the feast, so different in style and grace but similar in speed. He almost feel bad for the fox though, who was eating so slowly that he was not even done with his first serving. The man just laughed watching the two making a stake for the fish head, and answered, "Yes please, help yourselves! I wish to not see anything left on the table by the time we're done." Tuah nodded enthusiastically at the idea, and continued with his conquest to finish whatever's left now.

In time, the dishes were surprisingly clean, devoid of anything, not even morsels.

Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"Ice cream! My treat!", Cesium said out loud before running out the door.
simple things

Post by simple things »

wow this is amazing
Alexander smiled, "i'm glad that you like it Konnie" Alexander said, taking a piece of the pie and placing it on his plate.
So Alexander what kinds of movies do you like
Alexander swallowed the bit of pie that he had in his mouth, then spoke. "Well Konnie, i like horror sometimes, and i like watching action packed movies too. Sometimes love stories" Alexander muttered at the end Quickly taking another bite of pie he spoke "So Konnie, what about you? what kind of movies do you like?" .
Last edited by simple things on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hypergenesis wrote:"Ice cream! My treat!", Cesium said out loud before running out the door.
Tuah and Rezki were flabbergasted as they watched Cesium suddenly ran out the door in a flurry, jaws dropping to the floor almost simultaneously, eyes wide from shock. Both of them then turned their eyes at the ferret, who was still there, and Rezki asked with disbelief for the both of them, "What just happened, sir?"

Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"Probably an ice cream truck in the area.", he answered as he looked to the door and saw the fox pop his head back in. "No one coming? It's just around 7 minutes away.", he asked before the ferret stood up. "Hm... We should all go. Ice cream is delicious after all.", claimed the ferret as he went to the bathroom and came out once again wearing his coat. He took the bag of mentos on the floor and kept it in his coat, where in it was a mystery though. "Esses, no need to rush, we're going for Häagen-Dazs.", he said before turning to the two, "Our treat, care to join us for dessert?"
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Oh you shouldn't have," Rezki answered bashfully, but Tuah was thinking otherwise, and nodded furiously. If there's one thing the cat loves the most besides his father, it's ice-cream: sweet, cold confection, miracle of the Gods themselves. He looked with puppy eyes (despite him being a cat) at his dad, tugging at his slacks. Rezki sighed, holding one side of his head that is tilted slightly, before finally relented to the one weakness that he has against his son. He looked back at the ferret and the fox, and said, "Looks like you've gotten Tuah's attention, he simply adores ice-cream. We'll go then, and thank you for treating us. Just give us a bit of time to get prepared first." If Tuah could speak, he would've shouted with joy, but instead, he just threw his paws up in the air, beaming widely, and picked up his sling bag. Rezki went into his room and picked up his wallet, cellphone and house keys, wearing his usual dark green hoodie he took from the closet, containing a pen and a small shorthand book, and left. He saw Tuah already outside with the fox.

He looked at the ferret, all dressed to leave. "Shall we depart now?"

Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"Aye, no need to ask those two that though.", Weiss answered before going out as well.

Once out, the ferret led the way, ignoring an unoccupied cab that happened to have passed by. A street clock read a time nearing the seventh hour, but since it was summer's end the sky was still brightly lit at this time. "Now while I am probably the newest in this town among the four of us, I happen to have dropped by this amazing place when I got out of the airport this morning. Now it doesn't seem like it, but this place serves ice cream from all over the world, authentically made, except for brand names which only comes in container.", the ferret started narrating.
"Oh! So we're going there? I was hoping to ask you to bring me there sometime this week but tonight's good too.", Cesium said out as he moved a bit closer to the ferret.
"Well, you made a few new friends today. So I would take that as a reason to celebrate.", replied the ferret with a strangely warm feel around him, though his voice sounded as distant as ever.
"So Tuah, Rezki, what are your favorite kind of ice cream? Mine's Givré and Weiss' particularly enjoys semifreddos.", asked Cesium while he slowed down for a moment to walk in pace with the two.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Alana grinned broadly at Varg, and walked out the door with a slight blush on her cheeks. "You're such a gentleman," she said sweetly.
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Alexander swallowed the bit of pie that he had in his mouth, then spoke. "Well Konnie, i like horror sometimes, and i like watching action packed movies too. Sometimes love stories" Alexander muttered at the end Quickly taking another bite of pie he spoke "So Konnie, what about you? what kind of movies do you like?"
Konnie swallowed her mouth full of pie and put her fork down on the table. "I'm not your stereotypical girl, I love action movies, Crime-dramas stories are passion and revenge. I'm not too big of a fan of horror movies but they're okay I guess." she twitched nervously in her chair as if something was tickling her foot. "well I only ask you because there's a new Conan movie coming out in a few weeks... and Er .. I was wondering if you would like to accompany me..."Konnie felt uncharacteristically flustered and trying to hide it she grabbed another bite shoveling it into her mouth and waited for Alexander's response.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Tha Housefox wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"those styles don't exactly lend themselves to being workout music, anyway." Spike turned the radio to his favorite alt-rock station and closed the wall panel back up. he then went over to the bench and started lifting the weights again.
Arin picked up her pace a bit once the music started. This was obviously the kind of music that invigorated her the most. "That's..." she panted. "It's perfect."
"yeah, this is my favorite music to work out to."
after a little while of lifting weights, he finished up and moved over to the treadmill right next to Arin. he was on a bit of a lower speed because of his foot, but he's been going a bit faster and longer each day.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Arin was panting heavily by this time and her legs burned, but she was not willing to give up. "Are you... sure you... 're alright... running,.. Spike...?" She asked, staring at him for a second and then returning to staring at one point on the wall, narrowing her focus but still keeping an ear out for Spike.
simple things

Post by simple things »

"well I only ask you because there's a new Conan movie coming out in a few weeks... and Er .. I was wondering if you would like to accompany me..
Alexander finished his piece of pie, and smiled. "Sure Konnie I would like that, I think it would be fun to get out the house for a while." Alexander said standing up from his seat, and taking his plate back to the front counter. Alexander made his way back to the table and looked down at the pie. Only a few pieces had gone from it, "Konnie you can have the rest to go if you like" He said before turning around to call the cook over. "We can have this to go sir" Alexander said, taking out his card.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"yeah, I'm fine. I plan to be able to lead a sled team again, eventually. no pain, no gain. I have to push myself a little every day."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"Then all... the power... to you... hon." She panted, finally deciding that enough was enough and pulling out the key to the treadmill, and stepping off. She sat on the ground next to the treadmill, trying to recover her breath as she watched the Husky run.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Spike ran for maybe 10 minutes. then he stopped and asked, "so, wanna take a dip in the pool?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hypergenesis wrote:"Aye, no need to ask those two that though.", Weiss answered before going out as well.

Once out, the ferret led the way, ignoring an unoccupied cab that happened to have passed by. A street clock read a time nearing the seventh hour, but since it was summer's end the sky was still brightly lit at this time. "Now while I am probably the newest in this town among the four of us, I happen to have dropped by this amazing place when I got out of the airport this morning. Now it doesn't seem like it, but this place serves ice cream from all over the world, authentically made, except for brand names which only comes in container.", the ferret started narrating.
As they walked out together, Tuah in front skipping around avoiding the rain puddles, Rezki glanced upwards at the sky, shining a bit of orange in between the leftover rainclouds and the blue. "Ah, the sky looks just like the one back at Father's place..." he mused quietly to himself.

He then listened to the ferret's narration, and interjected, "Oh, you mean the new ice-cream parlour? I've heard of the place from some of the neighbours before, but I never actually gotten around to go there myself ... with Tuah, of course." He quickly added, noticing Tuah was glaring at him with a pout. He immediately smiled back when Rezki finished his sentence however, and continued skipping like a spring in front.
Hypergenesis wrote:"
"Oh! So we're going there? I was hoping to ask you to bring me there sometime this week but tonight's good too.", Cesium said out as he moved a bit closer to the ferret.
"Well, you made a few new friends today. So I would take that as a reason to celebrate.", replied the ferret with a strangely warm feel around him, though his voice sounded as distant as ever.

Observing the white fox getting close to the ferret, and the ferret's warm yet distant response, Rezki sighed with the corner of his lips lifting slightly, and asked heartily, "You two sure are close, aren't you? Gosh, this does bring back memories from way back then..." His voice trailed off once again, not revealing what was on his mind.

Hypergenesis wrote:"
"So Tuah, Rezki, what are your favorite kind of ice cream? Mine's Givré and Weiss' particularly enjoys semifreddos.", asked Cesium while he slowed down for a moment to walk in pace with the two.

Tuah stopped jumping like a kid with a sugar rush, and glanced back, not really catching what Cesium said since he was too far in front. "Well, I'm more of a gelato fancier myself, I just enjoy the smooth texture of it inside my mouth. For Tuah--" The cat now understood what was being asked and cut in before his father continued with a reply on his own, showing it eagerly to Cesium:

[I love chocolate-flavour ice-cream, with marshmallows bits in it! Love it to bits!]

Kondog

Post by Kondog »

"Sure Konnie I would like that, I think it would be fun to get out the house for a while."
Konnie smiled gleefully and stretched from the slightly uncomfortable plastic table "awesome I can't wait!" she said pushing in her chair and walking away from the plastic table. She reached into her Collor pocket and retrieved the small piece of paper and ink pen, quickly she started writing on the paper using her most careful handwriting she waited until Alexander was finished with the cook before she approached him. "Thanks a lot, I really mean it. and I'm not just talking about the food." She grabbed paw and gently laid the small piece of yellow paper in it and then push his fingers to cover it so his paw would make a fist. "promise me you won't read that until you get home, also my telephone number and e-mail address as well as my Skype ID are on the back of the paper." she let go oh his paw and checked the time. "I wonder how much longer our parents will be. I hope they're having as much fun as we are"
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

The Game wrote:Alana grinned broadly at Varg, and walked out the door with a slight blush on her cheeks. "You're such a gentleman," she said sweetly.
Varg blushed slightly at the compliment."The pleasure is all mine!" As she walked out Rion nudged him and held the door himself, giving his wolf sibling a look and handing him an umbrella. The wolf took the umbrella and followed the Samoyed with a smile and a slight wag of his tail. Rion turned to Phi and Dusk "Coming, you two?" he noticed Mrs. Balkansky to come down the stairs from the second floor "Hi, mom!"
"My, my, leaving so soon?" she gently patted Phi and Dusk's heads "Aww! You two are so adorable! I hope all of our guests had pleasant time in here?" as she added the last sentence she glanced at Rion, who grinned in return. "Say, where's you brother?" Rion tilted his head, pointing outside. when Mrs.Balkansky peeked she couldn't help but to let out a quiet "D'aaw!" Then she noticed with amazement Varg's tail. She came to Rion and whispered in his ear.
"<Bulgarian>Does he really wags his tail?</Bulgarian>"
"Da!" was Rion's quiet answer.
Rion's answer caused a wide smile on Mrs.Balkansky's face.
As the pets got out of the house, she said "Have fun, kids! And Varg, Rion, Don't be late!"
"Da, Da!" said both Varg and Rion as they waved for goodbye.
"Phi, Dusk, will you two lead once again?" Varg asked
As Phi and Dusk lead the group, Rion quickly left Varg and Alana behind and caught up with the other cats, leaning close to Phi and whispering as quiet as he can to him "Say, Phi, will you do me a favor and lead us and mainly them..." he lightly tilted his head towards Varg and Alana "... to some... let's say... more romantic place in the forest? I wanna see if there'll be some sort of continue of the story. Will you do that?" Rion added the last sentence with a serious expression.
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

kurowolfe wrote:He then listened to the ferret's narration, and interjected, "Oh, you mean the new ice-cream parlour? I've heard of the place from some of the neighbours before, but I never actually gotten around to go there myself ... with Tuah, of course." He quickly added, noticing Tuah was glaring at him with a pout. He immediately smiled back when Rezki finished his sentence however, and continued skipping like a spring in front.

<snip>

Observing the white fox getting close to the ferret, and the ferret's warm yet distant response, Rezki sighed with the corner of his lips lifting slightly, and asked heartily, "You two sure are close, aren't you? Gosh, this does bring back memories from way back then..." His voice trailed off once again, not revealing what was on his mind.

<snip>

Tuah stopped jumping like a kid with a sugar rush, and glanced back, not really catching what Cesium said since he was too far in front. "Well, I'm more of a gelato fancier myself, I just enjoy the smooth texture of it inside my mouth. For Tuah--" The cat now understood what was being asked and cut in before his father continued with a reply on his own, showing it eagerly to Cesium:

[I love chocolate-flavour ice-cream, with marshmallows bits in it! Love it to bits!]
"Well, Mr. Unfriendly there allowed me to become his friend and started following me where ever I go so we eventually got close.", said Cesium all excited.

"Uh, no... I don't think it's new... Just well hidden.", answered Weiss to the first question, "Also, about what he said...", started the ferret as he rocked his hand back and forth, "That's about the gist of our relationship.".

"Well, you know what to order now Weiss?", asked the fox as the ferret started slowing down.
"Yup.", he answered as he turned into an alley. "This place's location is funny to be honest.", he said as he turned again at the next corner. "It's so much like a store I used to visit. Away from sight, quiet to the point of perfection and at night, it's eerily dark save for the light of the place."
"Wait... Don't tell me..."
"Right, it's NAIX. To be honest even I was surprised he moved here.", said the ferret as he opened the door to a very well kept... Bar?
"NAIX!", yelled the fox as he ran right in.
The person behind the bar didn't seem surprised to see the fox though, "Cesium! Long time no see, Lacooni was here earlier so I was sure you'll be here today.", he said before seeing that the fox had others with him. "Come on in. Welcome to NAIX.", he said to Tuah and Rezki.
"I'm here too NAIX.", said the ferret , a bit irritated for some reason.
"Ah...", stuttered the owner, "Never thought you'd be opening doors for others."
"Blame Esses. He's not being a good guide to me."
The man then noticed he was blocking the doorway and promptly moved aside, "Sorry sorry.", he said while laughing before inviting the Rezkis in again, "Please come in."

The inside of the establishment was just like any other bar. Glamorous wood walls and floors, various memorabilia hanging on them. The bar itself looked like a regular bar, bottles of all sorts decorated the back bar along with the ornate glass and woodwork. Aside from there not being any customers, the place looked nothing like an ice cream parlour. That, however, didn't stop the ferret from placing an order for a "rainbow gellato" and a chocolate ice cream boat with marshmallows. The fox had took a seat at a booth near the far wall and was now beckoning the Rezki's to join him. The ferret stayed at the bar though, chatting with the bartender after he came out from the backroom.
simple things

Post by simple things »

Alexander shook the Italian mans hand, "you are welcome here yah come any time" the man said. Alexander smiled "Gratzi" he replied. The man smiled again and tended to somewhere else in the kitchen.
Alexander turned to face Konnie
Thanks a lot, I really mean it. and I'm not just talking about the food
Alexander was happy, happy that he would at least know one pet in this neighbourhood.
Then Konnie took Alexanders paw and placed a piece of paper in it, "please don't open it untill you get home" she said. Alexander was taken back by this slightly, but smiled after "that's fine Konnie thank you" Alexander said showing her the door for them to leave.
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Rosa strained from the weight of the heavy shopping cart as he pushed forward away from the checkout line with Nisha's help she was able to gather enough groceries to fully stock the kitchen. "I must admit Nisha your generosity is more than I would've, expected from a family member yet alone someone I just met today." She said of the somber tone as she pushed the cart towards the deli. “I really wish I had some way of paying you back for your help." A sharp grin entered her face as she noticed both Konnie and Alexander laughing ferociously together. She couldn't help but feel a wave of relief seeing Konnie laughing and having fun. The boisterously sounds of Konnie laughter brought back warm memories of their life before the move. "It warms my heart seeing Konnie so happy and Alexander too." She exclaimed still pushing the cart shifting attention back to Nisha . "well it seems our pets have taken rather well to each other I'd say?" Rosie said with a hearty grin
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hypergenesis wrote: "Well, Mr. Unfriendly there allowed me to become his friend and started following me where ever I go so we eventually got close.", said Cesium all excited.

"Uh, no... I don't think it's new... Just well hidden.", answered Weiss to the first question, "Also, about what he said...", started the ferret as he rocked his hand back and forth, "That's about the gist of our relationship.".
"Ah, I see...," the man nodded slowly to the explanation, still observing the both of them as they turned around into an alley, for some reason...
Hypergenesis wrote: "Well, you know what to order now Weiss?", asked the fox as the ferret started slowing down.
"Yup.", he answered as he turned into an alley. "This place's location is funny to be honest.", he said as he turned again at the next corner. "It's so much like a store I used to visit. Away from sight, quiet to the point of perfection and at night, it's eerily dark save for the light of the place."
"Wait... Don't tell me..."
"Right, it's NAIX. To be honest even I was surprised he moved here.", said the ferret as he opened the door to a very well kept... Bar?
"NAIX!", yelled the fox as he ran right in.
The person behind the bar didn't seem surprised to see the fox though, "Cesium! Long time no see, Lacooni was here earlier so I was sure you'll be here today.", he said before seeing that the fox had others with him. "Come on in. Welcome to NAIX.", he said to Tuah and Rezki.
Both Tuah and Rezki were startled to find themselves now in a bar, instead of the usual cheery ice-cream parlour that they were expecting to see. They were also surprised to see that the barman knew the fox and the ferret, and vice versa, looking at Cesium running inside to greet him like a long-lost friend. "Thank you," Rezki managed to say in his amazement, with the cat nodding slowly in unison. "Hmm? Lacooni? I thought his name is Mr. Weissenklaussenshffer?" he thought suddenly, but keeping a straight face anyway. He decided not to ask any further...
Hypergenesis wrote: "I'm here too NAIX.", said the ferret , a bit irritated for some reason.
"Ah...", stuttered the owner, "Never thought you'd be opening doors for others."
"Blame Esses. He's not being a good guide to me."
The man then noticed he was blocking the doorway and promptly moved aside, "Sorry sorry.", he said while laughing before inviting the Rezkis in again, "Please come in."

The inside of the establishment was just like any other bar. Glamorous wood walls and floors, various memorabilia hanging on them. The bar itself looked like a regular bar, bottles of all sorts decorated the back bar along with the ornate glass and woodwork. Aside from there not being any customers, the place looked nothing like an ice cream parlour. That, however, didn't stop the ferret from placing an order for a "rainbow gellato" and a chocolate ice cream boat with marshmallows. The fox had took a seat at a booth near the far wall and was now beckoning the Rezki's to join him. The ferret stayed at the bar though, chatting with the bartender after he came out from the backroom.
"Sure," Rezki said briefly, holding Tuah's paw in his hand as they entered the bar, behind the two gentlepets. "The place sure is nice though, maybe I'll come here myself to have a drink some other time," he thought approvingly. Tuah, though, was a bit more hesitant; he never went into a bar before, and he was a bit intimidated by the place and the vast amount of bottles placed on the back bar. The man led his son to the booth where Cesium was waving at them, already seated. They then did the same, Tuah next to Cesium and Rezki at the seat across the table, after Weiss had ordered for them. "Can I have a glass of beer too, please?" Rezki called to the barman known as NAIX. Tuah at the meantime, took out his notepad again, and asked Cesium:

[Cesium, is the barman one of your friends too? And his name, it's Naix, right?]