Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

zeldakeeper

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by zeldakeeper »

Alice immediatly felt a pangs of guilt, she couldn't exactly apolygise in front of Zeppa, she could of punched herself... She looked at Zeppa and was racking her brain for something to say, she went back to mumbling again. "Nice dancing Raccoon" she said softly. Ahh crap, now she sounded like a flirt.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single minute of it.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Pleasure to meet you. And next time your welcome to join in if you so desire, but I am by far a very incapable dancer. I was actually wondering if I could possibly steal Vanilla away from you?" he asked, before turning to Vanilla and smiled, "I need a hand with Honey's c-a-k-e since you know her better then me..." Zappa said, blushing, "Both of you are welcome to the kitchen of course."
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Athlon2736 wrote:Pleasure to meet you. And next time your welcome to join in if you so desire, but I am by far a very incapable dancer. I was actually wondering if I could possibly steal Vanilla away from you?" he asked, before turning to Vanilla and smiled, "I need a hand with Honey's c-a-k-e since you know her better then me..." Zappa said, blushing, "Both of you are welcome to the kitchen of course."
Vanilla rolled her eyes. "It's a good thing you knew that about Alice here--she doesn't know how to spell in English."

She couldn't think of anything else to say, other than an "excuse me" to Alice as she went into the clubhouse.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa looked at Alice and blushed, "I-I-I-I'm terribly sorry. I... hope I didn't offend you or... I mean I-" Zappa scrambled to mend the damage he had done, only to face palm rough, "Sorry. Just... sorry. Excuse me.. I'll return her right away...." Zappa followed bowing slightly to her and walked up beside Vanilla, feeling bad, "Sorry about that. I feel like an idiot," he commented.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa looked at Alice and blushed, "I-I-I-I'm terribly sorry. I... hope I didn't offend you or... I mean I-" Zappa scrambled to mend the damage he had done, only to face palm rough, "Sorry. Just... sorry. Excuse me.. I'll return her right away...." Zappa followed bowing slightly to her and walked up beside Vanilla, feeling bad, "Sorry about that. I feel like an idiot," he commented.
Vanilla rolled her eyes and bit her tongue.

"If you're an idiot it's only because you don't know dry humor when you hear it. That and you spelled the word in front of the wrong pet."

She sighed.

"So what exactly did you need help with?"
PF chars

--Phoenix

zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

"You can't borrow her, she's not an object" she said then frowned "I'm pretty sure I can spell" then she shook her head "I may be able to spell, but my cooking skills are to be locked up in a chest and never let out"
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa face palmed again, "Still am sorry."
Zappa opened to door to the kitchen and smiled, "Whats Honey's favourite flavour, colour, and does she prefer marble or mono?" Zappa shot at Vanilla rapidly, offering Vanilla a seat beside the counter, while he returned to working on the steaks and other meals. The kitchen was a mess as Zappa seemed to work in organized chaos of a domain well, as product and foods laid around, within arms reach of Zappa.
Zappa stopped for a moment, then looked at Vanilla, "I also want to know if you'll carry it out, since its your sisters birthday party and all that."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa face palmed again, "Still am sorry."
Zappa opened to door to the kitchen and smiled, "Whats Honey's favourite flavour, colour, and does she prefer marble or mono?" Zappa shot at Vanilla rapidly, offering Vanilla a seat beside the counter, while he returned to working on the steaks and other meals. The kitchen was a mess as Zappa seemed to work in organized chaos of a domain well, as product and foods laid around, within arms reach of Zappa.
Zappa stopped for a moment, then looked at Vanilla, "I also want to know if you'll carry it out, since its your sisters birthday party and all that."
Vanilla groaned. Was Zappa trying to put her in a position where she would impress him?

"Honey's favorite flavor ought to be obvious. Her favorite color is purple, and she doesn't mind mono but likes marble."

To the last question, Vanilla's fur stood on end.

"I...would very much prefer that someone else do it, preferably someone with grace and poise."

A nightmare came back to haunt Vanilla, and she pulled her hood over her face as it turned red.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa smiled and chuckled alittle, "Okay so Honey, Purple icing and marble. Okay," he said, beginning to making the cake. He looked over at her and kinda frowned, "Alright.... care to elaborate... cause I would think she would prefer you carrying it out to her."
zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

Alice watched the two with amusement, it was just a cake! Just make it and stick some candles in it! She hoped it wasn't chocolate cake..."I hate chocolate" she said out loud to no one in paticular, "Shall I go grab someone?" she asked "Or should I get a specific person?"
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa smiled and chuckled alittle, "Okay so Honey, Purple icing and marble. Okay," he said, beginning to making the cake. He looked over at her and kinda frowned, "Alright.... care to elaborate... cause I would think she would prefer you carrying it out to her."
"I would VERY much...NOT care to elaborate...THANK you...very much...."

Vanilla was cringing, and started breathing heavily.

"Besides...I know her better...and she would NOT prefer me to do it."

She shrank down into the corner.
PF chars

--Phoenix

zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

Alice frowned "No means no Raccoon"
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

ChewyChewy wrote: "I would VERY much...NOT care to elaborate...THANK you...very much...."

Vanilla was cringing, and started breathing heavily.

"Besides...I know her better...and she would NOT prefer me to do it."

She shrank down into the corner.
Zappa turned and looked at Vanilla, then put down what he was doing, walked over and leaned onto the counter infront of her, looking at her very concerned, "Sorry. I didn't know. You gonna be okay?" he asked. He looked at Alice and nodded, then back to Vanilla, "Want me out of here for a few minutes?" he asked.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Athlon2736 wrote: Zappa turned and looked at Vanilla, then put down what he was doing, walked over and leaned onto the counter infront of her, looking at her very concerned, "Sorry. I didn't know. You gonna be okay?" he asked. He looked at Alice and nodded, then back to Vanilla, "Want me out of here for a few minutes?" he asked.
Vanilla took some rather audible deep breaths, then composed herself.

"I'm fine," she said in a barely audible voice.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa nodded, knowing better then pushing the matter. He stood up straight and looked at Alice, "I know this is odd but.. you want to carry it?" he asked, before walking over to the bowl he was making the cake batter in again and started to stir it again. He looked over his shoulder at Vanilla for a moment, before back to the bowl.
zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

"Um...wait...What?" she said in shock? She'd not even been here for twenty four hours and was getting a request like this, then she looked at Vanilla and sighed "Sure...Whatever"
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa nodded and smiled, "Thanks. Sorry toast that of you but your really te only other person I have within arms reach. And it probably will help you get introduced with the other pets," Zappa said, before putting the cake batter in the oven. He ushered to take a seat and grabbed some glasses, "Drinks?" he offered.
zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

I don't want to be introduced to people she thought, "Um...Do you have coffee?" she said, she needed a coffee.
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha smiled, "I am. And now, you are here. Is a good thing we are now here, yes?" She said as she playfuly flipped Mareks' hair to cover his other eye.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa nodded and turned to start making some coffee, "Black? Or would you like sugar and mil- sorry I mean cream," he said catching himself, as he finished up with making the coffee and put it on. He returned and sat down and sipped some water and smiled.
zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

"No, just black please" she sniffed a little, the cake smelt wonderful! Not that she'd ever admit that.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

"Okay," he responded, a slight nodded. He placed his head in his hand and held it up, thinking for a moment, before looking at Alice.
"So, may I get to know you better? Iran more about you, such as where you came from and where," he commented, curious to know more about the new neighbor.
zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

She took a long sip of the black coffee...Coffee in it's finest not tainted by suger or milk or cream. Just coffee... Alice took another sip "Ask me a question, I'll answer if I want to, if I don't want to answer it then I don't want to answer it, clear Mr. Zeppa?"
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks laughed a little as Sasha played with is hair, and he closed the door behind Aethon. Turning to Sasha, he shifted the gift in his paws and glanced around. "Mhmm. I almost wasn't here. I got the invitation this morning, and rushed to find a gift. I'm glad I'm not late..." He shifted the present again and smiled up at Sasha. "So, where do I put this?"
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa nodded, "Point taken, just curious Miss Alice, but its Zappa not Zeppa. Please refrain from call me that, it feels... odd to be called that...." Zappa said, understanding her statement. He sipped is drink and rolled his shoulders, "Any thing you wish to know about me?"
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

The Game wrote:
44R0NM10 wrote:Awesome had just barely started to fiddle with his tag lightly. He was honestly quite worried at what Honey would think of the present. As Wonder greeted him, he tried his best to smile back, although timidly and softly answered: "H-hello Wonder...sorry me and Sly got here a little late.."
"Haven't you heard? Being fashionably late is all the rage," Wonder joked, with an exaggerated posh voice.

When Aethon came over, she smiled at him as well. "Hello. I'm Wonder; who are you?"
Aethon smiled and took Wonder's paw and kissed it, his traditional greeting for anyone new he met "I am Aethon! Aethon Lightbreeze! Tis good to meet you!"
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

"Are...are you really a raccoon? I've never seen one before!" she said while tipping her head "Also, I'm originally from England"
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

zeldakeeper wrote:"Are...are you really a raccoon? I've never seen one before!" she said while tipping her head "Also, I'm originally from England"
Zappa smiles and nods, "I am indeed, do no I am not a tamiki; a raccoon dog and u have two blood siblings in the forest, plus Jackson, the cat with the glasses on out there," he said politlely, and then looked at Alice after she said she wa from englad, "Really? Whats it like? I've always want to go there."
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly turned to Rendak, and whispered into his ear: "So, Puppy, what have you gotten Honey for her birthday?" He said it almost as if it wasn't to be taking seriously. Either way, he was smiling, obviously happy to be at the party.

Awesome stayed close to Aethon, oddly feeling most comfortable around the fox. He didn't say anything, and kept his tail still. He began to fiddle with his collar tag as well, feeling quite uncomfortable.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak smiled and looked over at his present box then back to Sly "Sorry Sly, I can't tell you"

Aethon grabbed Awesome's tag and inspected it, leaned close to the Foxhound "Ooh, where'd you get that Doggie?"
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly smiled slyly, as he hugged Rendak a little, tail swaying side to side very cheerfully. "Comon Puppy, you can tell me~" He said, almost teasingly.

Awesome looked down, and an expression of almost pride came to his face, even if only for a split second. "My owner got it for me once I got out of the obedience school..."
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak hugged back, wondering somethign for a bit then shook it off. "Sorry Sly, but no can do~"

Aethon looked at Awesome and grinned "Hehehe, why would a pup such as yourself need obedience school for? 'as it is I can't see you ever not doign what anyone asked you to'

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly giggled, before kissing Rendak's cheek softly. "Awww, okay then, if you're sure~~~" Sly continued to tease, as he leaned a little further back from his boyfriend.

Awesome looked away for a few seconds, as if in thought. Somehow he looked even sadder then usual. Quietly, he said: "It's a long story, really...My dad moved to England to tend to his 'dying' mother and left me there for...4 human years. It was more of a cheap place, so he kept me there...Most of my life I remember just there...and, it was more of a prison then a school, in a lot of oppinions...free though, for the longest time..." As he spoke, he seemed to get more and more timid, as if he was doubting he could say anymore. He tried to say it so nobody could hear him as well...for an abridged version of his past.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

"Yes Sly, I am very sure ^^"

Aethon flicked his ears and then lets go of Awesome's collar tag and leans back "Ah, well then, I will not inquire any further"

zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

"Well...I'm a cat, all there is to it I guess" She fiddled with her ears "England is a nice enough place, it's got great food. It rains all the time there, it's on and off too. You go iut side and it'a boiling hot, next thing you know, you're standing in the rain."
The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder looked at her paw self-consciously, blushing slightly, then at Aetheon. She hadn't seen that coming. When Awesome spoke, she regained her normal color and had to strain to her him. "I'm sorry to hear about that Awesome," she said sadly.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa smiled, "Of course. Anything else that you found interesting or miss?" Zappa asked out of curiosity.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome looked back again. It was obvious he felt like he didn't want anybody to know. Silently, he muttered just loud enough for Wonder and Aethon to hear "Sorry, I didn't mean to bring down the mood.." He didn't quite regret saying anything though. It was the first time he managed to get this off his chest, and he felt just the slightest better about it.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon put a paw on Awesome's head and ruffled his headfur "Dont worry, you haven't done anythingf ^^", he said, smiling

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

The Game wrote:"You hit the jackpot this year Honey," Wonder said with a nod. "I....Winter and I got you a present as well..." I'm just not sure what it is.

"Right, our present!" Winter then handed Honey the gift. Buried underneath the tissue paper was a puzzle box; but not just any kind of puzzle. It was a custom made puzzle; 300 pieces to put together a honeycomb with the words 'Honey Cake' in a circle around it.
"Okay, I'm going to open my remaining presents!" said Honey.

She opened the gift that Wonder and Winter had given her.

"Oh wow, what is this?" she said as she took out the box. She opened it. "It's a puzzle!"

She looked at one of the pieces and giggled.

"I know what THIS is...." she said in a sing-song voice, grinning at Wonder and Winter. "Thank you both SO much! I'll let you know when I've put this together!"

She then proceeded to Rendak's present.

"Awwwwww, cuuuuuuuute!" said Honey in a voice that disgusted Vanilla. Honey turned the lamp on and off. "Oh, thanks, Rendak! I'm lovin' ALL my presents so far! Did you make this yourself?"
PF chars

--Phoenix