Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by 44R0NM10 »

"And, hello!" Sly said, walking into the clubhouse, with a cheery grin on his face. It was obvious he hadn't heard anything that was said, and probbaly didn't even know he was a little late. Almost elegantly, he placed both his and Awesome's present for Honey off his tail and into his paw. "Happy Birthday Honey!" He said cheerfully, offering both presents to her (his present being a scarf, and Awesome's being a familiar boomerang).

Awesome walked in afterwards, although almost invisibly compared to Sly's entrance. He wanted to at least hand the present to Honey, but it was too late for that. He looked around the clubhouse before casually sighing, and staying in the background, quite far from everyone else.
zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

Alice looked at the little pup in the corner, she frowned. He was completely different to the proud figure that was with him. He seemed to be really timed, and he really needed to grow some backbone. She sighed, and turned to Honey, "N-n-need any help carrying those in? They look pretty heavy?" she said, I must be nice she thought, I want friends! I do! "L-let me help...silly"
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single minute of it.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder stole a glance at Winter, giving her a supportive smile. "Just don't think about...it," she advised. Then, lowering her voice, she asked, "Oh, by the way, was Honey's gift dangerous in away way?"

"I've never gotten anyone a dangerous gift before. I dunno what you're talking about," Winter replied flatly, looking rather spaced out. She waved at Sly and Awesome, turning away from Wonder.

With a sad smile, Wonder sighed and greeted the two as well. She saw Awesome, noticing how he was shutting himself out, and bit her lip. After a moment's worth of thought, she walked over to him and gave him a friendly smile. "Hey Awesome."
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome had just barely started to fiddle with his tag lightly. He was honestly quite worried at what Honey would think of the present. As Wonder greeted him, he tried his best to smile back, although timidly and softly answered: "H-hello Wonder...sorry me and Sly got here a little late.."
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks looked up at the sound of someone shouting. It was Aethon! He smiled and slowed down his own running as the two eventually closed the gap between them. "Hey, I'm too late for the party am I?" Mareks asked, shifting the present in his arms that was giant compared to his size, but rather small compared to everyone else. He walked a little past Aethon. "And you didn't, have to run out to see me ya' know."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"Thank you, Sly, thanks, Awesome!" said Honey. "Well, is that everyone, then? Can I open the presents I still have to open?"
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa had started cooking something, some small steaks, a few fishes, and then other little meals, and as such the smell was filling the small place. Jackson smelled the fish and his tail wagged gently, waiting patently for it. He was sitting at one of the smaller tables, only for two as he and Zappa were going to be discussing things in somewhat private.

The smells were alurring to be general about, and Zappa took a small fish and ate it, making himself hunger for it to be done.
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

Alice sighed and headed back to her corner "Ignored..." she said sadly, maybe she was to rude before. She looked up, there was so many peoplle here...Did people really expect her to be comfortable around these many people, she started to feel claustraphobic.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

zeldakeeper wrote:Alice sighed and headed back to her corner "Ignored..." she said sadly, maybe she was to rude before. She looked up, there was so many peoplle here...Did people really expect her to be comfortable around these many people, she started to feel claustraphobic.
Vanilla wasn't sure whether to talk to Alice or to give her space.

She started towards Alice...then retreated.

She took a deep breath and slowly stepped forward.

"...You hungry?" She hung her head for asking such a dumb question, but it was all she could think of.
PF chars

--Phoenix

zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

She looked up and nodded, "Yeah..." she searched her brain for something else to add. Oh how she hated small talk. "Let's go get food...?
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

zeldakeeper wrote:She looked up and nodded, "Yeah..." she searched her brain for something else to add. Oh how she hated small talk. "Let's go get food...?
"Sounds like a plan," said Vanilla. She headed over to where the food was, not bothering to see if Alice was following her.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa was putting out some fresh meat and was dancing to a song and turned to see the two approaching him, which he bowed them, alittle part of the song he was listening too and went back to the kitchen.
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha turned back to the clubhouse, when she noticed a cat she had not seen before. She greeted the new cat with a wave of her mechanical ARM, "Hello there. I am Sasha. I have not seen you before, you are new here?" She said with a smile.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

She followed the dog to where the food was, she wasn't hungry at all and nothing there seemed light and easy. She needed to say something. Anything! "...I hated the Tim Burton movie..." She could of kicked herself.

She turned to the pet that had addressed her, to her shock and the pet had a machanical arm,now that must of been painful. She nodded and tore her eyes away from it, not wanting to offended "Yeah, I'm Alice" she said.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

zeldakeeper wrote:She followed the dog to where the food was, she wasn't hungry at all and nothing there seemed light and easy. She needed to say something. Anything! "...I hated the Tim Burton movie..." She could of kicked herself.

She turned to the pet that had addressed her, to her shock and the pet had a machanical arm,now that must of been painful. She nodded and tore her eyes away from it, not wanting to offended "Yeah, I'm Alice" she said.
To Alice's comment, Vanilla replied, "At least SOMEONE else did."

She clammed up when Sasha said hello to Alice, though, pulling her hood over her face.
PF chars

--Phoenix

zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

She waved her paw in front of her face, she felt really claustraphobic. She could feel her self getting hotter, "Excuse me, I'm just getting some fresh air" she turned to look at Vanilla "Um...would you like to come with me?" she said pulling the tops of her ears.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

zeldakeeper wrote:She waved her paw in front of her face, she felt really claustraphobic. She could feel her self getting hotter, "Excuse me, I'm just getting some fresh air" she turned to look at Vanilla "Um...would you like to come with me?" she said pulling the tops of her ears.
Vanilla became very worried all of a sudden. But perhaps there wouldn't be anything to worry about. Perhaps it would give them some privacy--certainly Vanilla didn't want anyone else knowing she liked Alice in Wonderland. Anyway, she could identify.

Vanilla cleared her throat and followed, but said nothing.
PF chars

--Phoenix

zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

As soon as she got outside she felt much better "Sorry about that...being around a lot of people makes me nervous" she pulled the tips of her ears "It was a bad idea coming here..." She turned to Vanilla "I'm obviously bothering you, I'm sorry..." she pulled the tips of ears again. She really needed to stop doing that.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

zeldakeeper wrote:As soon as she got outside she felt much better "Sorry about that...being around a lot of people makes me nervous" she pulled the tips of her ears "It was a bad idea coming here..." She turned to Vanilla "I'm obviously bothering you, I'm sorry..." she pulled the tips of ears again. She really needed to stop doing that.
"I can relate...." said Vanilla.

Vanilla facepalmed when Alice said the last part.

"Please don't say that. You're not bothering me. And if you're bothering anyone else I'll talk to them--it's my sister's birthday so I ought to have some leverage."

She took a deep breath.

"I do know how you feel--I was the same way when I moved here, at least a bit...."
PF chars

--Phoenix

zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

She nodded "O...okay." She wondered about all the people in there, she never thought that Radiant Gardens could hold that many pets, she thought about Sasha and that really cocky looking Cat "Um...is there anyone I should watch out for? Where I used to live there were gangs and they'd either try to rope you in or threaten you...it's meant to be so nice here" she asked a little absent mindingly.
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha's ears drooped, Oh dear, I think my ARM disturbed her. I hope I didn't make her too uncomfortable. she thought to herself self consciously, Perhaps I should give her some time before I approach her again... She looked out the window for a moment when her tail started wagging. Mareks! She smiled and quickly made her way to the door.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Mareks wrote:Mareks looked up at the sound of someone shouting. It was Aethon! He smiled and slowed down his own running as the two eventually closed the gap between them. "Hey, I'm too late for the party am I?" Mareks asked, shifting the present in his arms that was giant compared to his size, but rather small compared to everyone else. He walked a little past Aethon. "And you didn't, have to run out to see me ya' know."
Aethon kept pace with Mareks, standing next to him. "Hehehe, I wasn't even inside, so I jsut came to greet you! And why not? I'm always enthusiastic to meet friends I know! :3"
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks laughed lightly with Aethon as he came to the clubhouse, and shifted the present so he'd beable to open the door. "Save some of that enthusiasm for the party." He turned the handle and pushed the door open, stepping inside and holding it for Aethon as he looked at his friend. Hearing footsteps amongst the chatter, he looked over his shoulder to see Sasha heading straight for him. His cheeks reddened already as he smiled at her from where he was. "Ah, you're here already."
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon smiled and walked int, then walked over to Awesome and grinned "Hai :3"

Rendak sat on teh couch and waved at Sly "Hey Sly! :3"
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome looked towards Aethon a little nervously. "Erm, hiya Aethon...nice to see you..." He said softly. His tail was still between his legs, as he was obviously not completely calm with everybody around.

Sly smiled, as he walked over to Rendak, and sat down beside him. "Hiya Puppy," He said cheerfully, putting an arm around around the husky. "It's great to see you~"
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon sat next to Awesome, rather close, and smiled "How are you? ^^"

Rendak smiled and leaned on Sly's shoulder, closing his eyes. He looked around and sighedh appily "It's great to see you as well Sly :)"

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome wasn't feeling that comfortable, and it was almost obvious. "I-I'm okay thank you...how about you?" Awesome asked awkwardly back.

Sly kissed the top of Rendak's head softly, and closed his eyes as well. He swayed his tail softly, liking this moment all the more. "hehe, so...what did you get Honey~" He asked curiously
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

zeldakeeper wrote:She nodded "O...okay." She wondered about all the people in there, she never thought that Radiant Gardens could hold that many pets, she thought about Sasha and that really cocky looking Cat "Um...is there anyone I should watch out for? Where I used to live there were gangs and they'd either try to rope you in or threaten you...it's meant to be so nice here" she asked a little absent mindingly.
"Gangs?" said Vanilla, unable to help recoiling just a bit, then turning red in embarrassment. Clearly this cat was AGAINST gangs.

"No, there aren't any gangs here. Some of the pets I would watch out for, yes. Zappa was mean and arrogant to me the first time we met, but I THINK that's in the past now. At least I hope so. Otherwise, most of the pets here are all right, at least as far as I know. Liz is a little in your face, but she's not someone to worry about."

To Sly, Honey said, "See for yourself! Vanilla and Dad got me this music box that plays the theme from The Magnificent Seven, Zappa got me this beautiful model he painted himself, and this awesome poem, the new cat gave me this cute doll, Heth gave me this video game or whatever it is that he made, Sasha gave me this new My Little Pony series DVD, Jackson gave me a gift card, and of course Awesome gave me the boomerang and you gave me the scarf, thanks again, by the way--otherwise, I haven't opened the gift from Wonder and Winter yet. Shall I do that now? Oh, and what about Max, Morrigan, and Liz? You guys didn't give me your gifts yet, did you? Anyone else I missed? Oh, Rendak and Aethon, of course! Let's open my last presents!"
PF chars

--Phoenix

zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

Alice nodded "I see, where I used to live gangs were quite common, you couldn't walk down the street with someone chucking a water ballon at you" she shook her head while smiling "Zeppa? Wasn't that the guy who was dancing before? I'd like to see him try and be cruel to me, I'll pull his whiskers out" she said jokingly.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

zeldakeeper wrote:Alice nodded "I see, where I used to live gangs were quite common, you couldn't walk down the street with someone chucking a water ballon at you" she shook her head while smiling "Zeppa? Wasn't that the guy who was dancing before? I'd like to see him try and be cruel to me, I'll pull his whiskers out" she said jokingly.
"A water balloon?" said Vanilla. Maybe what Alice meant by "gang" was something less threatening than what she'd thought.

"Zappa. The raccoon guy. I...don't think he means to be CRUEL, just that he can have an inflated ego--that was the impression I got from our first meeting." Vanilla couldn't believe her ears. Was she actually DEFENDING ZAPPA?
PF chars

--Phoenix

zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

"Yeah, they were only kids, not like the mafia or anything. They just were kids messing around. I lived in a pretty rough neighbourhood for the half of my life then one of my Fatherrs get rich quick ideas actually worked." Alice then paused..."R...Raccoon? I thought he was some sort of hybrid dog...I've kinda never seen a raccoon before"
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

zeldakeeper wrote:"Yeah, they were only kids, not like the mafia or anything. They just were kids messing around. I lived in a pretty rough neighbourhood for the half of my life then one of my Fatherrs get rich quick ideas actually worked." Alice then paused..."R...Raccoon? I thought he was some sort of hybrid dog...I've kinda never seen a raccoon before"
"I...wasn't expecting the Mafia or anything...." said Vanilla awkwardly. "Still, I haven't seen anything even like THAT since I moved in...."

She listened to Alice's story.

"I'm...sorry you lived in a rough neighborhood. "Get rich quick"? And it worked? I see. I think Zappa has SOMETHING of a raccoon in him.... I don't know, I don't really dwell on it. We don't interact much."
PF chars

--Phoenix

zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

"Yeah, I don't remember much though, I was told that the kids were just plain nasty and did completely stupid stuff like posting a bag of poop through the letterbox." She giggled "My Father illustrates book, he had an idea after reading Alice's Adventures in Wonderland to Maria (she's my owner) when she was new born. He was going to illustrate classic books, but for collectors not children. It worked obviously" she said chuckling "He's done Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, The railway children, Little women, a few others too" she pulled the tips of her ears again, she was probably boring Vanilla, but she didn't get to talk to other pets much. "Ahh, is his ego the problem? Pets with to much ego are just irratating..."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

zeldakeeper wrote:"Yeah, I don't remember much though, I was told that the kids were just plain nasty and did completely stupid stuff like posting a bag of poop through the letterbox." She giggled "My Father illustrates book, he had an idea after reading Alice's Adventures in Wonderland to Maria (she's my owner) when she was new born. He was going to illustrate classic books, but for collectors not children. It worked obviously" she said chuckling "He's done Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, The railway children, Little women, a few others too" she pulled the tips of her ears again, she was probably boring Vanilla, but she didn't get to talk to other pets much. "Ahh, is his ego the problem? Pets with to much ego are just irratating..."
"Uh...thank you...I did NOT need to know that...." Vanilla shuddered, trying to get the image out of her head.

"Oh really?" she said to Alice's information about her father. Well, then, I'd imagine his illustrations are better quality. Did he do Through the Looking-glass?"

To the question about Zappa, Vanilla said, "Pretty much, yes, unless he has a crush on you...." She bit her tongue.
PF chars

--Phoenix

The Game

Post by The Game »

44R0NM10 wrote:Awesome had just barely started to fiddle with his tag lightly. He was honestly quite worried at what Honey would think of the present. As Wonder greeted him, he tried his best to smile back, although timidly and softly answered: "H-hello Wonder...sorry me and Sly got here a little late.."
"Haven't you heard? Being fashionably late is all the rage," Wonder joked, with an exaggerated posh voice.

When Aethon came over, she smiled at him as well. "Hello. I'm Wonder; who are you?"
zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

She giggled "Sorry...He's working on it. He won't allow us to see any of the pictures yet. I'll have to show you my copy of Alice in wonderland...Maybe if you like I can ask him for a copy, for you I mean..." She paused...then understood what she was saying "Aahhh...I see...I've never had anyone like me like that. But I don't care, love doesn't exist anyway"
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

zeldakeeper wrote:She giggled "Sorry...He's working on it. He won't allow us to see any of the pictures yet. I'll have to show you my copy of Alice in wonderland...Maybe if you like I can ask him for a copy, for you I mean..." She paused...then understood what she was saying "Aahhh...I see...I've never had anyone like me like that. But I don't care, love doesn't exist anyway"
"I see. I can relate...." Vanilla was stunned at herself. Why was she OPENING UP to this pet she didn't even KNOW very well? "Perhaps...."

At the last thing Alice said, Vanilla's ears perked up.

"All right, no kibble. Did someone tell you what I'm like and then have you put on a persona meant to imitate me?"
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa came out to see Vanilla and the new cat talking, and he walked over toe h food table and put some more food out, before cleaning off his hands and walking over slowly.
"Good morning Vanilla," he said with a slight nod of the head, being polite, before looking at the new cat, "Might I know your name by chance. I heard someone say it but... I didn't catch it. It starts with an A correct?" he asked, alittle quite and ears at the ready. He scratched at his eye patch and offered his hand to her, "I'm Zappa Birch, and it is a pleasure to meet you."
zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

"Persona...? I have no idea what your talking about...If love exist then Maria's Mother would have never left." She frowned...she shouldn't have snapped like that. "I'm...I'm sorry for snapping" she said. Her head snapped up at the sound of a strangers voice, it was the raccoon. "Um...I'm...Alice" she said quietly fiddling with her ear again.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

zeldakeeper wrote:"Persona...? I have no idea what your talking about...If love exist then Maria's Mother would have never left." She frowned...she shouldn't have snapped like that. "I'm...I'm sorry for snapping" she said. Her head snapped up at the sound of a strangers voice, it was the raccoon. "Um...I'm...Alice" she said quietly fiddling with her ear again.
Vanilla suddenly felt very embarrassed. She had a feeling Alice just said something that Vanilla wasn't meant to hear. On top of which, she now felt like she had been badmouthing Zappa and now here he was.

She pulled her hood entirely over her face, as she was too embarrassed even to go back into the clubhouse, however discreetly.
PF chars

--Phoenix