Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Athlon2736

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa couldn't help but smile, "Happy Your birthday to you too, Honey. Good morning Vanilla," he commented, bowing slightly, then offered Honey the model, and the card, "I got this for you but I don't know why and I'm sorry if its not what you wanted or if you wanted it for the reasons that I got it for you or..." Zappa rambled on for a few more moments and started to blush gently, and bowed again, embarrassed, "Sorry..."
Jackson chuckled as he put some things out for snacks and free food.
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa couldn't help but smile, "Happy Your birthday to you too, Honey. Good morning Vanilla," he commented, bowing slightly, then offered Honey the model, and the card, "I got this for you but I don't know why and I'm sorry if its not what you wanted or if you wanted it for the reasons that I got it for you or..." Zappa rambled on for a few more moments and started to blush gently, and bowed again, embarrassed, "Sorry..."
Jackson chuckled as he put some things out for snacks and free food.
"Don't oversell it there, Zap," said Honey, smirking. She looked at Vanilla. "Why DO males get like that around us?"

Vanilla pulled her hood over her head.

Honey looked at the model. "It's beautiful--did you make it yourself?"

She looked at the card as she waited for an answer. "Oh wow.... I don't think I've EVER gotten a card like THIS before! Thanks, Zap!"
Last edited by ChewyChewy on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa smiled at Vanilla's complement... or atleast he thought it was a complement, not sure what is was in his own mind.
"No, I... I just paint, I can't really model things other then weapons.... and even then they look terrible," Zappa said again, blushing even more, "And thank you Honey, I wrote it myself... thank you...." Zappa became quiet for amoment, lost in thought, before his one eye blinked several times.
"OH! Almost forgot! Here, its something my aunt made for you," he said, offering the box. Inside was some chocolate tasting dog treats, with it a dab of honey and vanilla. Each was shaped like a heart, and on each was 'Happy B-day!'

(Did.... Did Zappa jsut score brownie points? -mind is blown-)
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak yawned as he and Asthon made their way to the clubhouse, still not entirely recovered from the rude awakening.

Aethon hummed happily, balacning both present boxes stacked on another with a single finger. He hadn't met Honey before, so this was a perfect oppurtunity to do so! He had promied Rendak he wouldb be on his best behaviour as well (though this didn't exactly reassure the husky)
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha turned and smiled, "Honey! Поздравляю с днем рождения!" She said with a warm smile, "I thought I would make little something for your party. Just a little bit though." she said as she nodded towards the stack on her shoulder. "Is something for everyone, at least... I think it is... I do not know what kind of food Heath eats, I do not see him so often. Anyway, How are you all? Bringing appetites along with gifts, I hope?" She asked the four of them
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa smiled at Vanilla's complement... or atleast he thought it was a complement, not sure what is was in his own mind.
"No, I... I just paint, I can't really model things other then weapons.... and even then they look terrible," Zappa said again, blushing even more, "And thank you Honey, I wrote it myself... thank you...." Zappa became quiet for amoment, lost in thought, before his one eye blinked several times.
"OH! Almost forgot! Here, its something my aunt made for you," he said, offering the box. Inside was some chocolate tasting dog treats, with it a dab of honey and vanilla. Each was shaped like a heart, and on each was 'Happy B-day!'

(Did.... Did Zappa jsut score brownie points? -mind is blown-)
(OOC: OOPS! :shock: That was supposed to be HONEY saying that, not Vanilla! :oops: )

"Well, don't sell yourself short, you did a good job on this!" said Honey, smiling. "You're welcome."

She took the box and looked inside. She giggled. "Thank your aunt for me!" she said, eating one of the candies. She offered them to Vanilla but Vanilla put her paw up.
BlueAnubis wrote:Sasha turned and smiled, "Honey! Поздравляю с днем рождения!" She said with a warm smile, "I thought I would make little something for your party. Just a little bit though." she said as she nodded towards the stack on her shoulder. "Is something for everyone, at least... I think it is... I do not know what kind of food Heath eats, I do not see him so often. Anyway, How are you all? Bringing appetites along with gifts, I hope?" She asked the four of them
"Spasiba!" said Honey to Sasha. "Looks good! I don't know what he eats either, so...." She shrugged. "We're good! And all I've had to eat today so far is breakfast, which was hours ago, a small cake and one of these candies just now, so I'm good to eat what you've got! Hope everyone else gets here soon!"
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

(Ahhh that would have made it so awesome for that to have happened. oh well)

Zappa smiled and bowed to Honey, "I will, and thank you again. Should I go to the kitchen and start cooking here soon?" Zappa asked politely, wondering what should he do. He also gave alittle wave to Sasha when she arrived, "Mornin Sasha, my that smells delicious."
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks now with his tail wrapped up and looking like a mummy to some extent, grumbled as he wiggled it a bit to test the pain level. It was fair. "Thanks, Dad." He said, moving to the fridge to get some breakfast. "Just don't sleep with your tail in the window any more... oh, this came for you in the mail by the way." His father reached into his lab coat pocket and tossed a small letter on the table. Mareks looked at it over his shoulder, wondering what it could be. He grabbed an apple and moved to the table, taking a bite and holding the apple in his jaw as he opened the letter. He read it over quickly. It was a card... no... an invitation. A birthday? When? Today? ... TODAY?! Mareks bit clean through the apple and jumped out of his chair, his father looking at him strangely as the apple rolled across the table. "How am I supposed to get a present on the same day as the party?! Dad, when did you get this letter?!" Mareks spurted, his father picking up the apple pieces with a slightly concerned look. "I forgot it in my pocket, but I'd have to say about a week and a half ago." He looked at Mareks and Mareks was gone, running from he kitchen to his bedroom. "I need to find something for a present! Dad, get me a box from your lab, please!"
The Game

Post by The Game »

Winter, with a simple shrug, stated, "Wonder should be here any minute."

Then she waved at everybody in turn. "Hi Zappa! Hi Jackson! Hi Sasha!" She hadn't noticed Vanilla earlier, but now that she had she paused-- but waved to her just as enthusiastically as she'd waved to everyone else. "And hi Vanilla; I didn't see you before! Did you just get here?"
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

The Game wrote:Winter, with a simple shrug, stated, "Wonder should be here any minute."

Then she waved at everybody in turn. "Hi Zappa! Hi Jackson! Hi Sasha!" She hadn't noticed Vanilla earlier, but now that she had she paused-- but waved to her just as enthusiastically as she'd waved to everyone else. "And hi Vanilla; I didn't see you before! Did you just get here?"
"Sounds good!" said Honey.

Vanilla bit her lip. "Yes," she said. "I've perfected my new teleportation device. Dad said he'd get a patent for me. We're going to be rich."

"Vanilla!" laughed Honey. "You're so silly!"

Vanilla turned red.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

The three pets made their way out of their home, and started towards the clubhouse. Liz was skipping along everywhere, around in circles, and back and forth. Max and Morrigan watched her go around and around, "She never runs out of energy, does she?" "Nope."
-
After a bit, the three of them reached the clubhouse. Liz was the first to arrive, bouncing up and down, "Hey there pretty party pets! Are you ready to have an awesometastic© party?" She shouted as she ran to Honey and gave her a big old hug, "A BIG hug for the birthday girl! Happy birthday Honey! And Hi everyone else!"

Max and Morrigan arrived moments after then, "Happy birthday Honey, I hope it's a good one.", "Yes, I do hope that your birthday is enjoyable!"
Max held three presents, one from each of them
Heth

Post by Heth »

Heth finishes the chunk of coding, and tries saving, the computer locking up and BSoD-ing in the process

"No. .. NO! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Heth then slams his head hard on the desk as he restarts the computer "Tell me I didn't lose too much. . ." He then looks at the clock "Great. . .I have to go to that party I suppose. . . Where do I draw the line between not wanting to be rude and not wanting to be around others?"

Heth grabs a small Gameboy-esque thing "I hope this will be passable" then leaves for the party
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:The three pets made their way out of their home, and started towards the clubhouse. Liz was skipping along everywhere, around in circles, and back and forth. Max and Morrigan watched her go around and around, "She never runs out of energy, does she?" "Nope."
-
After a bit, the three of them reached the clubhouse. Liz was the first to arrive, bouncing up and down, "Hey there pretty party pets! Are you ready to have an awesometastic© party?" She shouted as she ran to Honey and gave her a big old hug, "A BIG hug for the birthday girl! Happy birthday Honey! And Hi everyone else!"

Max and Morrigan arrived moments after then, "Happy birthday Honey, I hope it's a good one.", "Yes, I do hope that your birthday is enjoyable!"
Max held three presents, one from each of them
Honey enjoyed the hug, and hugged Liz back. "Thanks! It's sure a happy one so far! Thank you both too," she added to Max and Morrigan.

Vanilla looked uncomfortable at Max's presence. Not so much that he was present, but that Winter was present in the same space. She mentally chastised herself for feeling that way, especially since she wouldn't have had Winter not been there. What was wrong with her?
PF chars

--Phoenix

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

"Awesome!"

Awesome's eyes opened wide, as he feel out of the tree, landing right on his stomach. As he grunted under his breath, a familiar voice could be heard laughing. "Hahaha, sorry about that Pooch," Sly giggled, before offering Awesome some help up. "Anyway, I have your present and my own here. Lucky you didn't hide it like almost everything else." He finally joked.

Awesome smiled softly at Sly's presence and his jokes. He took Sly's paw to get up, as he said: "Sorry about that..." He said softly, standing up and wiping any of the dirt off himself.

"So, let's head off then!" Sly smiled, walking quickly towards the clubhouse which luckily wasn't too far away. He had, hanging from his tail, both his own gift (which was a red scarf) and Awesome's (a very familiar looking boomerang, which took Awesome most of the week to just build up the nerve to ask off his dad).Awesome quickly chased after Sly, although was obviously quite shy and nervous about what to expect here.
zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

Alice walked up clubhouse, she chewed her lip and reached for the handle. She was forced by her owner to come to this party, apperantly making friends was "good for her". She held out her present in front of her inspecting it gingerly "What on earth is this anyway?"she asked, it looked rather cute, with black beaded eyes and a stitchy smiley mouth. She wasn't sure if was a dog or a cat or even something else. It was a lilac colour and very soft to touch, it looked like a heart attack to Alice. She sighed to herself and strolled into the club house "Um...Happy birthday..." She didn't even know who to give the gift too...."I'm new here..."
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single minute of it.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

zeldakeeper wrote:Alice walked up clubhouse, she chewed her lip and reached for the handle. She was forced by her owner to come to this party, apperantly making friends was "good for her". She held out her present in front of her inspecting it gingerly "What on earth is this anyway?"she asked, it looked rather cute, with black beaded eyes and a stitchy smiley mouth. She wasn't sure if was a dog or a cat or even something else. It was a lilac colour and very soft to touch, it looked like a heart attack to Alice. She sighed to herself and strolled into the club house "Um...Happy birthday..." She didn't even know who to give the gift too...."I'm new here..."
"Hello," said Honey, smiling. "And thank you!"

She took the gift, and giggled. "It's cute!"

Vanilla pretended to be fascinated by her toenails, as she was intimidated by this new pet.
PF chars

--Phoenix

zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

"Well you're easy to please..." she muttered under her breath, she glanced up at the dog next to her. She was staring intensely at her feet. Alice sighed and walked over to a corner and sat down "I just...want to go home" she whispered to herself, she curled her knees up to her chest and sighed "make some friends? Yeah, pull another one..."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

zeldakeeper wrote:"Well you're easy to please..." she muttered under her breath, she glanced up at the dog next to her. She was staring intensely at her feet. Alice sighed and walked over to a corner and sat down "I just...want to go home" she whispered to herself, she curled her knees up to her chest and sighed "make some friends? Yeah, pull another one..."
Vanilla was irritated at the new pet's mumbling, and part of her wanted to come to Honey's defense, as she took that as an insult. But then she saw what the cat was doing and took pity on her. She remembered when she had been like that.

Gulping, Vanilla took a deep breath and marched over.

"So...you never introduced yourself. I'm Vanilla Cake, and my sister, the birthday girl, is Honey Cake."
PF chars

--Phoenix

The Game

Post by The Game »

At that time Wonder came walking up to the group, smiling. "Happy birthday Honey," was the first thing she said as she stepped next to Winter. With a small sigh of relief she realized she had come at the right time; Winter was still holding onto the present. "And hello everybody. Are you having a lovely Honey's birthday?" Wonder asked with a small chuckle.

Winter, for her part, was suddenly interested in the bag she held in her paw. Well the bad had no rips, and the present was still intact-- and who was she kidding, she didn't care about the physical state of the gift. She was just looking for an excuse to get out of being seen by Max. But she didn't care that he was there, because he was just another neighbor. Another friend.

Just a friend. Nothing more, nothing less, bus especially nothing more.

After taking a much needed deep breath, Winter looked up again, smiling just like she had been before. "Hi Liz, and Max, and Morrigan, and new girl," she said.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

The Game wrote:At that time Wonder came walking up to the group, smiling. "Happy birthday Honey," was the first thing she said as she stepped next to Winter. With a small sigh of relief she realized she had come at the right time; Winter was still holding onto the present. "And hello everybody. Are you having a lovely Honey's birthday?" Wonder asked with a small chuckle.

Winter, for her part, was suddenly interested in the bag she held in her paw. Well the bad had no rips, and the present was still intact-- and who was she kidding, she didn't care about the physical state of the gift. She was just looking for an excuse to get out of being seen by Max. But she didn't care that he was there, because he was just another neighbor. Another friend.

Just a friend. Nothing more, nothing less, bus especially nothing more.

After taking a much needed deep breath, Winter looked up again, smiling just like she had been before. "Hi Liz, and Max, and Morrigan, and new girl," she said.
"Thanks, Wonder!" said Honey. "Hope we can start the party soon, but I don't want to start until everyone's here! Look what I've got so far!"

She presented her presents proudly.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Heth

Post by Heth »

Heth walks in, rubbing his head due to both him slamming his head on the desk and due to him not being used to the noon sun

"Since when was the sun so bright? Anyway happy birthday and all that stuff" Heth hands over the gameboy-esque device "Here, it's a visual choose-your-own-adventure. .. thing that I made, hopefully it's passable though unfortunately it's only got 3 possible outcomes. I got writer's block" Heth then looks around trying to find a place away from everyone else
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Heth wrote:Heth walks in, rubbing his head due to both him slamming his head on the desk and due to him not being used to the noon sun

"Since when was the sun so bright? Anyway happy birthday and all that stuff" Heth hands over the gameboy-esque device "Here, it's a visual choose-your-own-adventure. .. thing that I made, hopefully it's passable though unfortunately it's only got 3 possible outcomes. I got writer's block" Heth then looks around trying to find a place away from everyone else
"Ooh wow, uh, thanks!" said Honey. "You're gonna have to teach me how to play, though--I've never played a video game before. I really appreciate the gift, though."
PF chars

--Phoenix

The Game

Post by The Game »

"You hit the jackpot this year Honey," Wonder said with a nod. "I....Winter and I got you a present as well..." I'm just not sure what it is.

"Right, our present!" Winter then handed Honey the gift. Buried underneath the tissue paper was a puzzle box; but not just any kind of puzzle. It was a custom made puzzle; 300 pieces to put together a honeycomb with the words 'Honey Cake' in a circle around it.
Last edited by The Game on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

The Game wrote:"You hit the jackpot this year Honey," Wonder said with a nod. "I....Winter and I got you a present as well..." I'm just not sure what it is.

"Right, our present!" Winter then handed Honey the gift.
"Thanks!" said Honey. "I'd open it now, but my paws are kinda full. Besides, if I open ALL my presents now, what'll there be to do at the party?"
PF chars

--Phoenix

Heth

Post by Heth »

ChewyChewy wrote:"Ooh wow, uh, thanks!" said Honey. "You're gonna have to teach me how to play, though--I've never played a video game before. I really appreciate the gift, though."
Heth smirks "Don't worry when you turn it on the first thing that shows up is a tutorial, I took lack of video game knowledge into account, besides it's barely a game it's more like a digital book, anyway no offense but I've been up for 48 hours so I probably won't stick around long"
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Heth wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:"Ooh wow, uh, thanks!" said Honey. "You're gonna have to teach me how to play, though--I've never played a video game before. I really appreciate the gift, though."
Heth smirks "Don't worry when you turn it on the first thing that shows up is a tutorial, I took lack of video game knowledge into account, besides it's barely a game it's more like a digital book, anyway no offense but I've been up for 48 hours so I probably won't stick around long"
"Oh. Okay then. Sorry you can't join the party, but thanks for the present!" said Honey.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Heth

Post by Heth »

ChewyChewy wrote:"Oh. Okay then. Sorry you can't join the party, but thanks for the present!" said Honey.
"You're welcome" Heth goes and leans against a wall away from everyone else like he did during X-mas, this time he has a little PDA and he's constantly scrawling notes down and mumbling to himself, further seeming like a mad scientist.
zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

She looked up to see the face of a dog, was...was she trying to create small talk? "Alice, as in Alice in wonderland..." she said, "My owner really likes those books..."
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha finished setting out the food before returning to Honey, "Here is your gift. Is new 'Little Ponies' show DVD. I hope you like." She said with a wide smile.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa had sinced moved to the kitchen and Jackson walked over and offered his present to Honey as well, the gift card that was good at the bookstore, "I wasn't sure what else to get you so I got you 30 dollars at that bookstore."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Vanilla's ears perked up.

She looked around to make sure no one heard her, then said softly, "Your owner has good taste."

"Wow, thanks, Sasha!" said Honey. "I love My Little Pony but haven't seen the new show yet. And thank you too, Jackson! Maybe I can get that bio of the author of the Iditarod series!"

Honey looked up. "So who are we still waiting for? Let's get inside the clubhouse so I can put all this down--my arms are full to bursting!" She wagged her tail to show that this was a good thing.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks panted as he ran down the stairs. His room upstairs a complete mess as he'd searched through his many boxes of items for that something that might make Honey happy. He wasn't able to find anything. When he reached the bottom of the stairs, his dad was waiting there holding a wrapped present. Mareks paused, taking it as it was handed to him. "What is it?" He asked, putting his ear up to the box. It wasn't making noise. His father chuckled and opened the door. "A special perfume made for pets. It smells like a gentle mixture of berries... I got it to use in a shampoo mix, but I never got around to it. Figured your friend would like it." Mareks stepped past his dad and smiled a little. "You're a life saver dad!"

As soon as the door closed behind him, Mareks thought of the perfect theme song to play in his mind. Holding the present tightly, he pushed off from the stairs of his home as the music started in his head. He ran quickly, heading down the street at his top speed, going straight for the clubhouse. He was already late for the party! "Like a rocket, never stopping!" He quoted the song he had in his mind, already seeing the clubhouse coming into view.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak was rather nervous, Aethon balancing his present on his finger. He knew Aethon wouldn't drop it, it was impossible, but he was still irrationally nervous. He had been up a long time yesterday and the day before making that, and it was rather fragile. Though his anxiety left him when he and Aethon neared the clubhouse. Suddenly Aethon handed him his present and ran towards Mareks "HEEEEYYYY! :3"
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

Alice almost smiled at the dog that was speaking in hushed tones, "don't worry, your secrets safe with me" she said softly. Se turned her head as she could hear somebody shouting. She groaned "I was hoping this party would be quiet..."
Last edited by zeldakeeper on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

zeldakeeper wrote:Alice almost smiled at the dog that was speaking in hushed tones, "don't worry, your secrets safe with me" she said softly.
Vanilla couldn't help a smile, though she wasn't trying to. She hoped it was justified.

Honey noticed Rendak and Aethon. "Hey there! Happy my birthday to you!"
PF chars

--Phoenix

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak facepawed and went over to Honey, stil holding his present as he saw Honey's arms were full "Happy birthday Honey! I hope it's going wel lfor you so far! And, uhm, excuse the hyper fox please"

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Rendak wrote:Rendak facepawed and went over to Honey, stil holding his present as he saw Honey's arms were full "Happy birthday Honey! I hope it's going wel lfor you so far! And, uhm, excuse the hyper fox please"
"Thanks, Rendak! It has so far, yes! And the hyper fox is excused."

"So is there anyone else we're waiting on?" asked Vanilla.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak cleared his throat "Awesome and Sly only I think, since Mareks is over there"

zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

Alice smiled a little and nodded her head. At least she wasn't alone any more, she stood up slowly and brushed her self down. "If they're late isn't that their problem? We should get a move on if they can't be bothered to show up" she said tapping her foot.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

zeldakeeper wrote:Alice smiled a little and nodded her head. At least she wasn't alone any more, she stood up slowly and brushed her self down. "If they're late isn't that their problem? We should get a move on if they can't be bothered to show up" she said tapping her foot.
"Aw, there's only two of them, and it won't take them THAT long," said Honey. "Besides, I won't have a happy birthday if anyone's left out."

Vanilla bit her tongue without opening her mouth. She didn't care for how impatient Alice was, but didn't want to say anything and alienate her.
PF chars

--Phoenix