Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Rendak

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by Rendak »

Rendak scratched his head, turning on the light for the room ''Uhm.....not that I know of ^^;'
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha giggled as she handed Mareks a plate, "When I cook, I am happy. When I am happy, I dance. So when I cook for someone else, I try to make them happy too." She reached into a drawer and retreved a fork for him.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks smiled as he took the plate and fork, his paw touching hers a little. He blushed slightly, and turned towards the cake with a big smile on his face. Why was he blushing? He didn't know why. He just felt hot all of a sudden. "Well, you have a better sense of rhythm then I do." He took a piece of cake, and placed it on his plate, turning around as he scooped a chunk out of it and stuffed it into his mouth. his eye's closed as he smiled brightly, his fur fluffing out slowly as he shivered. "Sasha..." He licked his lips as he stared at the cake. "... this is... it's... niesamowite, są absolutnie zadziwiające, jestem w szoku i lęku, i to jest cudowne! In all the worlds, I've never tasted anything so fantastic!" He looked up at her, his fork hanging out of his mouth as he'd scooped some more into it. He blushed heavily as he pulled the fork from his mouth to translate. "A-absolutely amazing..."
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

The Game wrote:Winter, also panting, showed off a grin. "So are you! But, boy, you should see Wonder go! She's like a bullet!" She rested on her knees and sucked in a huge breath. "Anyways, this is the clubhouse! I already told you a little bit about it. Want to come inside?"

Wonder shook her head. "I don't understand." She gently put a paw on Jack's cheek, forcing him to look her in the eyes. "You know there's nothing you can't tell me. Nothing that will ever make me look down on you, or hate you. Give me a chance to understand and tell me."

"SURE! hehe. i've always been curious to see what's so special about these clubhouses. granted of course.. this one is different from my old neighbourhood. especially seeing as you let any pets in..
" she giggled and leaned up to a window peeking inside "is the place open? looks kinda deserted"
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
Jack

Post by Jack »

The Game wrote:Winter, also panting, showed off a grin. "So are you! But, boy, you should see Wonder go! She's like a bullet!" She rested on her knees and sucked in a huge breath. "Anyways, this is the clubhouse! I already told you a little bit about it. Want to come inside?"

Wonder shook her head. "I don't understand." She gently put a paw on Jack's cheek, forcing him to look her in the eyes. "You know there's nothing you can't tell me. Nothing that will ever make me look down on you, or hate you. Give me a chance to understand and tell me."
Jack looked in to her eyes and felt like he could tell her anything. he trusted her more then anyone else. "I-" but something stopped him. this was no longer just a small complex... it was a disability. "it's-" he couldn't say it. he just couldn't. without really knowing what to do, he just opened his hoodie to show wonder the huge scar across his body. "i'm hurt wonder." he slowly raised his left hand to her face as well. his hand trembled as he raised it. it would show her how damaged it was. "i'm... weak."
Jack PFRG - S-10 P-7 E-2 C-8 I-6 A-4 L-5
Nika PFRG - S-4 P-4 E-6 C-10 I-4 A-6 L-8
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Rendak wrote:Rendak scratched his head, turning on the light for the room ''Uhm.....not that I know of ^^;'
"Wow, this could take forever..." Sly said, whilst sitting down. He scratched the back fo his head, as he looked over to Rendak with a curious expression. "How'd you get so many DVDs anyway?" He said, before sticking his tongue out.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla stared at him--she furrowed her brows but it was hard to tell if she was just so bewildered that she didn't know what to make of him, or whether she was going to tell him to get off her property or she'd tell her father to get his gun.

"All right, no kibble. Is this for real, or is it an act?"
Max raised an eyebrow in response, "An act? What do you mean?" He asked, defensively, confused as to what she meant.
-
Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa smiled, and poured the glass of wine right after, "Well.. I will be going into the Forest city for a while, since I'm going to go look for a new gem for a sword I'm making. You want to come and take a look around?" he asked, pouring himself a glass and smiling, at her.
"But... I think... there is something I want to do first," he said smiling, leaning over ot her and kissing her softly.

Jackson smiled, "Ohh La la la~~~ I think he likes her," he said, before chuckling at his little joke, "I doubt that Vanilla likes him, or he likes her that way... but I will say its odd how he is acting with her..."
Morrigan nodded, "That sounds very interesting. I think I would enjoy that." She replied. She leaned over and returned the kiss, smiling at him.
-
Liz laughed a little bit, "Nah, I doubt Maxie has a crush on Vanilla. And I REALLY doubt she has a crush on him!" She joked, "He hasn't been acting odd around her though..."
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak sat nest to Sly, and stuck his tongue out as well. ''Wherever my owner bought them silly!''
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

"Hehe, I guess that's a good answer...Still..." Sly began, scrolling across the entire set of DVDs. He stroked behind his ear, as his tail swayed, grazing against Rendak's whenever possible. "That's a heck of a lot more then I've seen anywhere!"
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Max raised an eyebrow in response, "An act? What do you mean?" He asked, defensively, confused as to what she meant.
"This whole thing," said Vanilla. "No one can be THIS perfect."

Absent-mindedly she squeezed her paws into fists and relaxed them again several times. If one listened closely one could hear her breathing.

"But ABSOLUTELY no one can be like this if they're putting on an ACT. So I want a straight answer from you, and no kibble."
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
The Game

Post by The Game »

Winter walked up the front door, pulling a spare key from top of the door frame. "It's not deserted, we just haven't used it in a while. No birthdays, anniversaries... holidays." She choked on the last word, having trouble forcing it out of her mouth. "But its always open!" Winter swung the door open with a flourish, and stepped in.

---------------

Wonder's eyes widened slightly, but she made no sound. She took in the scar, his hand, his pain, and felt for him so much it hurt. Silence filled the space between them as Wonder thought of what to say to make him feel better. She knew there was nothing she could say, but there had to be something she could do. She couldn't just stand there and watch him hurt, watch his pain, watch his struggle! Gently, Wonder put his paw down by his side again. And without further ado, stood on her toes and kissed him on the lips.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:"This whole thing," said Vanilla. "No one can be THIS perfect."

Absent-mindedly she squeezed her paws into fists and relaxed them again several times. If one listened closely one could hear her breathing.

"But ABSOLUTELY no one can be like this if they're putting on an ACT. So I want a straight answer from you, and no kibble."
Max nodded at Vanilla's request, "Believe me when I say that this is no act. I'm just being who I am." He told her, "I don't lie, especially not to those I consider friends." He told her, his face just as serious as his words.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Max nodded at Vanilla's request, "Believe me when I say that this is no act. I'm just being who I am." He told her, "I don't lie, especially not to those I consider friends." He told her, his face just as serious as his words.
Vanilla bit her lip.

It bled.

"Get out of my room. Get out of my house. Get out of my life!"

She turned away from him and pounded the wall once.

"Stay here! Don't ever leave! Hold me!"

She started chasing her tail, but it wasn't cute. At all.

"GRAAAAAAAAH, KIBBLE!"

Honey rushed in, despite her continued illness. "Vanilla, are you all RIGHT?" she said, stifling a sneeze.

"FINE! Go to bed!"

Honey looked from Vanilla to Max and back again. She went back to her bed without a word.
PF chars

--Phoenix

BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha smiled, "Rhythm is just one part of dancing. If you have fun when you dance, nothing else important." She said with a spin. She noticed that he blushed a bit when she handed the plate to him. She began to wonder to herself, He seems a bit nervous, but why? He's not usually like this when the others are around. Could... could it be because... Her thoughts were interupted by Mareks' reaction. She laughed when he blushed deeper. "You are embaressed because you like food so much you speak in a different language?" she scooped a bit of cheesecake up onto her finger and wiped it on his nose, "We really have not spend enough time together." She giggled as she turned to put the steak in the oven.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla bit her lip.

It bled.

"Get out of my room. Get out of my house. Get out of my life!"

She turned away from him and pounded the wall once.

"Stay here! Don't ever leave! Hold me!"

She started chasing her tail, but it wasn't cute. At all.

"GRAAAAAAAAH, KIBBLE!"

Honey rushed in, despite her continued illness. "Vanilla, are you all RIGHT?" she said, stifling a sneeze.

"FINE! Go to bed!"

Honey looked from Vanilla to Max and back again. She went back to her bed without a word.
Max instinctively took a step back from Vanilla when she yelled at him and pounded the wall. He recovered that step when Honey rushed into the room. He looked to Honey as she looked to him and then back to Vanilla as Honey left. He didn't know what to say, and he knew even less what to do, so he hoped that he didn't cause her, or him, any more strife, "Vanilla, what's on your mind?" He asked her. He didn't tell her to calm down, or ask her what was wrong for fear of seeming like he was patronizing her.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Max instinctively took a step back from Vanilla when she yelled at him and pounded the wall. He recovered that step when Honey rushed into the room. He looked to Honey as she looked to him and then back to Vanilla as Honey left. He didn't know what to say, and he knew even less what to do, so he hoped that he didn't cause her, or him, any more strife, "Vanilla, what's on your mind?" He asked her. He didn't tell her to calm down, or ask her what was wrong for fear of seeming like he was patronizing her.
Vanilla collapsed onto the ground, and it was hard to tell if she was exhausted and uncoordinated or if she had done it on purpose. She was panting from having chased her tail, and tears began to stream from her eyes.

"What's on my...mind? <pant...pant....> TOO MUCH!"

She turned away from him and inched away as though she'd lost all feelings in her leg. She reached out one arm to pull herself along, but put her other elbow in front of her eyes to catch her tears.

"I don't...I don't WANT it.... I don't WANT to want it.... It's not REAL! It CAN'T be! It can't be happening, not again! NOT AGAIN!!!"

She curled up into a fetal position and began to wail in a way she probably hadn't done since she was a very young puppy.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla collapsed onto the ground, and it was hard to tell if she was exhausted and uncoordinated or if she had done it on purpose. She was panting from having chased her tail, and tears began to stream from her eyes.

"What's on my...mind? <pant...pant....> TOO MUCH!"

She turned away from him and inched away as though she'd lost all feelings in her leg. She reached out one arm to pull herself along, but put her other elbow in front of her eyes to catch her tears.

"I don't...I don't WANT it.... I don't WANT to want it.... It's not REAL! It CAN'T be! It can't be happening, not again! NOT AGAIN!!!"

She curled up into a fetal position and began to wail in a way she probably hadn't done since she was a very young puppy.
Max stepped a little closer to Vanilla as she fell and curled up into the fetal position. He knelt down next to her on the floor, "Vanilla, why does it hurt you so much?" He asked her, curious and concerned, but the curiosity dominated his voice.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Max stepped a little closer to Vanilla as she fell and curled up into the fetal position. He knelt down next to her on the floor, "Vanilla, why does it hurt you so much?" He asked her, curious and concerned, but the curiosity dominated his voice.
Vanilla sobbed, barely seeming to be aware of Max anymore.

"Why...Why DOES it hurt...SOOOO much...?"

She wasn't in the room anymore. She was falling faster and faster into an abyss, down a spiral staircase going around and around and around. She wanted to throw up.

"Why me? What did I do?"

Her eyes were red and her sleeve was soaked, and she still wasn't all back yet.
PF chars

--Phoenix

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

The Game wrote:Winter walked up the front door, pulling a spare key from top of the door frame. "It's not deserted, we just haven't used it in a while. No birthdays, anniversaries... holidays." She choked on the last word, having trouble forcing it out of her mouth. "But its always open!" Winter swung the door open with a flourish, and stepped in.

---------------

Wonder's eyes widened slightly, but she made no sound. She took in the scar, his hand, his pain, and felt for him so much it hurt. Silence filled the space between them as Wonder thought of what to say to make him feel better. She knew there was nothing she could say, but there had to be something she could do. She couldn't just stand there and watch him hurt, watch his pain, watch his struggle! Gently, Wonder put his paw down by his side again. And without further ado, stood on her toes and kissed him on the lips.
"well, hehe, that's nice to know.. i bet, it's been a good home away from home many times now huh? for the pet that needed it? it's quite nice in fact, that it isn't exclusive. it means, its available to all the neighbourhood pets, all of the time." she giggled softly and smiled stepping in behind winter, taking in all of the sights and some of the smells
Jack

Post by Jack »

Jack kissed her back. he missed kissing her. but suddenly, he felt mad. he felt furious. he felt enraged, even. he ended the kiss. he could feel pity, he could feel the sadness she felt for him. he didn't like it. he hated it. he couldn't even bare it. she had to pry. she had to find out what was wrong. she had to see how weak he was. with a hardened expression, he zipped up his hoodie, and without saying a word, he started walking away, back home. with every step he felt the rage well up inside of him.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

ctcmjh wrote: Morrigan nodded, "That sounds very interesting. I think I would enjoy that." She replied. She leaned over and returned the kiss, smiling at him.
-
Liz laughed a little bit, "Nah, I doubt Maxie has a crush on Vanilla. And I REALLY doubt she has a crush on him!" She joked, "He hasn't been acting odd around her though..."
Zappa smiled and sat down, "Come on you lets stop beating around the bush and eat now.. I think the food is getting pretty cool now."
(Want to jump to after the meal?)

Jackson smiled, "I know.... but.... how much time has he spent over there recently?"
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks smiled and nodded bashfully. He'd forgotten that when he was excited he forgot about English. He blamed his father, the same thing happened to him. He guessed he picked up habits from his old man. As cake was suddenly put on his nose, he was stolen from his thoughts and looked up blushing as Sasha turned away from him. He felt light suddenly, almost as though he was light hea-CRASH! He jumped back a little, mouth agape before he dropped to his knee's and started picking up the piece of cake and the plate he'd just dropped. "I-I'm sorry, Sasha... I d-don't know what happened, I d-dazed off or something..." He stuttered, trying to pull himself together. He was so flustered and nervous right now, and he didn't even know why. His face was a cherry red, as he collected the tiny piece of plate of in small paw. There was no way he'd be able to pick it all up alone in one go.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Winter shrugged. It was a simple clubhouse, nothing special. "We don't want to exclude. There's a lot of pets that would be really mad if we did that. It wouldn't be fair."

----------

Wonder was feeling many different emotions, but the only one she could decipher was complete and utter confusion. He was there, kissing her, then he wasn't anymore and he was glaring and he was walking away without a word. No matter how hard she tried, Wonder kept putting 2 and 2 together to get 5. The cat stared blankly at Jack's back, unsure of what to do. Going after him could make him madder, but staying away could make him sad...and she wasn't sure which was worse. He was getting further away now, but she couldn't say anything to calm him back. Nothing. Wonder wanted to sigh with defeat and find Winter and Heidi, but she couldn't do that either. Would she be stuck there, just watching?

"No."

At a slow speed with unsure steps, Wonder followed him. She could've caught up quickly, but nothing she wanted to do would be done. Swallowing what felt like her tongue, she finally dared to say something. "So that's it? You're going to open yourself up to me, then kick me out and keep me out before you even give me a chance?" She said it like a simple question, but it wasn't. Not really.
Jack

Post by Jack »

Jack could barely talk, nor did he want to, but that would be rude. "its nothing like that. its not even close to that." he answered and stopped. he didn't look at her and he didn't open his eyes. he was afraid that if he exposed himself to anything else he wouldn't be able to control his rage.

*beep*beep*beep-beep*beep*beep*

Jack's collar vibrated and beeped, signaling the time for him to take his pill. he took a tablet out of his collar and with his left hand grasping it he tried taking a pill out with his right. he was so used to this action by now that he forgot his new position. the pills fell.

*krrsh*

that clattering sound the pill tablet made when it landed. it echoed through Jacks head. it was unbearable. keeping his calm he knelled to pick it up. every move felt painful, the sound of everything around him became loud, and monstrous. he was stilll kneeling in front of the pills, but he didn't pick them up. he just looked at them. the sounds, slowly seeping in to his Consciousness. it was driving him mad. his right hand that had been sent to pick up the pills, trembled and slowly turned in to a tight fist. his expressions became harsh, angered and unsettling even.

*wham!-crack*

he punched the pills. *wham* he punched them again, and again and again, furiously punching the pills and cracking the pavement underneath it. his hand was soaking with blood by now but he kept punching and punching until he ran out of breath.

with a shaking voice, he said "tell me wonder. how? how can i go on like this? with these strong hands, i always wanted to protect people. all those i love and care about, and i care about a lot of people, almost everyone i know. but tell me, how wonder." he looked up to the sky, his eyes filling with tears "how can i protect anyone when i can't even open my own pack of pills!?" he said, and he wept.
The Game

Post by The Game »

It was scary--no terrifying to see such intense rage explode. It was unsettling to see that look on anyone's face. It was heart-breaking to see him hurt, and it was maddening to not be able to make him feel better. Wonder reacted to him by pure instinct; holding her breath and tripping over herself to step away. She wasn't cut out for a yelling match, or the anger. It scared her. She wilted; her first reaction to most things.

But this wasn't like most things. He wasn't like most people.

Shaking, Wonder stepped forward again, towards Jack. She knelt beside him and picked up his paw--the newly hurt one, still curled in a fist--and put in her her lap, where she pinpointed the source of the blood. "H-hurting yourself even m-more won't do anything." She wished she had something to stop the bleeding. "It might g-get rid of your a-anger now, but in the long-g run," she looked up at him, "it scares the people you care about." Wonder drew in a trembling breath. "Protecting isn't o-only physical you know." She reached forward slowly, to wipe his tears away. She hesitated, but placed her paw on his cheek anyway. "Just like physical strength isn't the only kind."
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha was suprised buy the sudden clatter of the plate as it fell to the floor, "Замечательно!" She cried with a wide smile when she saw what had happened. She grabbed a waste bin and placed it next to Mareks as she knelt down to help him pick up the pieces. When she saw how upset he was, she stopped and placed her paw gently on his arm, almost covering it completely, "Mareks, Smile! Nana teach me when something breaks in the kitchen, it means something good will happen soon." She smiled warmly as she looked into his eyes. She was suprised to see both of his eyes at the same time, he looked... Handsome. Staring into his eyes made her feel a bit odd, but that did not distract her from seeing, what she could only discribe as, the real Mareks.

Mareks

Post by Mareks »

He glanced to the bin as it was set next to him, and he emptied his paws into it before gathering some more. He hesitated as he felt the paw on his arm and looked up at Sasha. His head fur had swung out of the way of his eye, revealing his golden and violet iris'. He looked at Sasha, as she stared into his eye's. His face felt like it was growing hot from it's already warm. He smiled softly though as he cringed in pain a bit, his head starting to hurt ever so slightly. He smiled wider as a small bit of fog formed around where Sasha's arm used to be. He closing his one eye as he blushed harder and glanced to the side. "I um..." He looked back at her, looking into her eye's. They were bright, and happy, and honest, and... "... beautiful..." He spoke gently, still looking into her eye's. He felt his whole body tense at that.

He hadn't meant to speak that aloud! "I-I mean they're bad, n-no they're pretty.. Ah! I-I-I mean th-that, it's just... y-your eye's are beautiful. Oh! N-not that the r-rest of you is n-n-not, you're v-very pretty- I mean beautiful, n-no, I m-mean... I mean..." His face was as red as it could get, and he didn't even notice his growing headache anymore. He was all flustered, and confused. His mouth opening and closing at random intervals as though he wanted to say something, but was just unable to speak. Like a kick in the butt from now where, he found himself scooping up some of the cake on the floor and putting it on her nose. He'd forgotten to wipe the cake on his nose off, and it was all he could think of doing at this moment.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha was stunned. Mareks' rambling was a bit confusing, but she knew he thought she was beautiful. She smiled and blushed a bit, then he put cheesecake on her nose. She stopped and looked at her nose, going crosseyed doing so. She started giggling uncontrolably, then laughing loudly. When she finally stopped laughing, she scooped him up and held him in her arms, holding him close before giving him a kiss. "You have beautiful eyes too." She said with a smile as she placed him gently on the counter.

Jack

Post by Jack »

"its not that simple. it never is." Jack said. the pain in his knuckles, throbbing. "i was always so confident, always so sure, that with these hands i can protect anyone i wanted to. and now i'm losing it." he said and looked at his left paw. "i'm losing what keeps my faith alive, that i can protect everyone. what am i supposed to do now?" he asked, without expecting a answer.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak smiled and surveyed the all of countless DVD's ''Hehehe, hush :P My owner likes all kinds of film genre's, which esxplains all of the different kinds you see....''

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly smiled as his tail continued to flick around. "Heh, so, what's your fav' movie here Love?" he asked curiously.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks blinked as he was picked up, and was a little stunned to be kissed. He wouldn't complain though, as he was put down on the counter he smiled at her. "Th-thanks." He leaned forwards, and licked the cheesecake from her nose. His blush remained on his cheeks as he glanced to the side, and twiddled his fingers nervously. "So I... um... I... I believe I like you..." He turned his eye's back to her and smiled softly. "I-is that weird?"
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha giggled as Mareks' tounge tickled her nose. "I don't think so, not since I like you too." She smiled and licked the cheesecake off of his nose with just the tip of her tounge, though it still covered his entire nose.

Mareks

Post by Mareks »

"Y-you do!? I mean... really?" He smiled a little brighter. His finger twiddling stopped, and he placed his paws on the counter as he glanced away again. His headache was started to hurt more, the pain getting worse. "So... um... w-would you... you know... like to go out... sometime?" His paw reached up and he pulled his head fur down over his right eye, covering his violet one, and using his golden one to see. He reached inside of his sweater sleeve, and pulled out a small matchbox, opening it and taking one of the pills that was inside of it. In a brief moment from removing the pill from the box, it was in his mouth and swallowed. With a sigh, he looked back at Sasha, and smiled softly again. "I mean... if you wouldn't mine dating someone who's... well... you know..." He glanced down at himself, he was only about two feet tall when standing up, and his build did nothing to impress. Compared to Sasha, big and strong, and with talent in cooking and dancing... it was like the two were opposite ends of the same pole. It was like they should of never met.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

The Game wrote:Winter shrugged. It was a simple clubhouse, nothing special. "We don't want to exclude. There's a lot of pets that would be really mad if we did that. It wouldn't be fair."

----------

Wonder was feeling many different emotions, but the only one she could decipher was complete and utter confusion. He was there, kissing her, then he wasn't anymore and he was glaring and he was walking away without a word. No matter how hard she tried, Wonder kept putting 2 and 2 together to get 5. The cat stared blankly at Jack's back, unsure of what to do. Going after him could make him madder, but staying away could make him sad...and she wasn't sure which was worse. He was getting further away now, but she couldn't say anything to calm him back. Nothing. Wonder wanted to sigh with defeat and find Winter and Heidi, but she couldn't do that either. Would she be stuck there, just watching?

"No."

At a slow speed with unsure steps, Wonder followed him. She could've caught up quickly, but nothing she wanted to do would be done. Swallowing what felt like her tongue, she finally dared to say something. "So that's it? You're going to open yourself up to me, then kick me out and keep me out before you even give me a chance?" She said it like a simple question, but it wasn't. Not really.

"yeah, that's right, hehe. and that's how it should be anyways, non exclusive. everyone will is happy, and everyone will make friends and such.. so, hehe, now that i've seen this lovely clubhouse, what is next?" she continued to look around while she awaited a reply
The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder's paw fell from Jack's face, landing limply by her side. "No one said it was easy," she sighed. "But you won't be like this forever. You'll heal." Wonder looked sadly at his paw, still in her lap. "You need to get a bandage on this. Does your dad know how to treat wounds like this?"

-----------

"Where do you want to go next?" Winter asked, heading back out the door.
Jack

Post by Jack »

"heal? it doesn't... it won't go away, can't you understand that? its an ilness that doesn't go away and now its taking me apart." Jack answered. how could she have not understood this?
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla sobbed, barely seeming to be aware of Max anymore.

"Why...Why DOES it hurt...SOOOO much...?"

She wasn't in the room anymore. She was falling faster and faster into an abyss, down a spiral staircase going around and around and around. She wanted to throw up.

"Why me? What did I do?"

Her eyes were red and her sleeve was soaked, and she still wasn't all back yet.
Max reached forward to her shoulder as he knelt next to her. He knew she was long-gone mentally, but he wasn't going to just leaver her in that abyss. He gently and firmly laid his hand on her shoulder supportively.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Max reached forward to her shoulder as he knelt next to her. He knew she was long-gone mentally, but he wasn't going to just leaver her in that abyss. He gently and firmly laid his hand on her shoulder supportively.
Vanilla threw his paw off her shoulder.

"WHY?" she snapped, coming within an inch of biting his fingers off. "Why are you like this?! Why aren't you like all the others? Why do I WANT you to be like the others? I HATE the others! Why do I want MORE of that?! Why, why, WHY?!?!?"

She collapsed and started to cry again.
PF chars

--Phoenix

The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder seemed to not hear him. She was still staring intently at his paw. "My mom might be able to stop the bleeding, but I'm not completely sure." She paused, then continued in a quieter voice, "I wish you hadn't done this to yourself, Jack." Her voice trembled. She wasn't sure how much longer she could keep herself together.