Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome was happy to simply stay in the background. If he was lucky, he might be able to get out of this situation altogether. It already seemed, to him, that Aethon may leave to talk to this 'Ekez' person. Awesome was visibly more calm now Aethon was giving him less attention as well.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Max helped to put the pieces away as Vanilla did so. He nodded, not really knowing what else to do. He racked his mind for something, but couldn't think of anything.
Vanilla groaned, trying to keep her mouth shut, but it wasn't easy.

"You don't have to do that," she said, unsure how her tone sounded.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon stood up and said ''Okays....show me to him. He said, leading Zeke a couple of trees away, but before he did, he turned and pointed at Awesome ''But you stay there my cute lil friend! I want to talk to you more =)'' He then Leads Zeke away
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
Jack

Post by Jack »

Jack was sitting in the back of his dad's car. he wasn't feeling well, but this wasn't his usual "not feeling well" that he always felt. he was feeling down right awful. part of it was because he was in the hospital for the longest time he has ever been and only now got to go out, and part of it was because of the "end result" of his procedures. with a big scar going across the left side of his chest and back, from when they placed that little machine inside of him, his weak sense of smell and the slow response time in his left arm from when his nerves were damaged, he could barely smile through greeted teeth. he felt heavy, and weak. every move was a burden. as they pulled down the driveway, before Jack got out he asked "dad? could you... please get me a sweatshirt?" Jack's dad looked at him, with a smile that could only be interpreted by "i'm sorry for you", and said "sure, i'll be right back." Jack sat there, in the car, and looked outside the window. he missed it. he missed all of it. he was glad to be back in his neighborhood. he smiled a little. "maybe some fresh air would do me good" he thought and went to open the door. he tried opening the door, and something went wrong. "oh ya... thats right... my arm." he thought, as he finally opened the car door with his left arm. it was a painful reminder, to see how hard it was for him to open a simple car door. he stepped outside and took a big breath. it hurt a little, from the surgery, but he didn't mind. he liked it. his dad came outside with a brown zip-up hoodie, with a white lining inside the hood. he put it on him. it was comfortable. "i think... i'll take a walk dad." he said. "sure. don't be late for dinner". and with that, he started walking down the streets of radiant gardens once more.
Jack PFRG - S-10 P-7 E-2 C-8 I-6 A-4 L-5
Nika PFRG - S-4 P-4 E-6 C-10 I-4 A-6 L-8
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke let Ekez in control " Hey... " Ekez said a slight blush coming to his face "Zeke has... let me out more... " he smiled slightly And we've noticed that I have gained slightly better attitude since you've been around me... " he sighed " I was thinking... would you want to be boyfriend " he spit it out and felt his face get hot
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
The Game

Post by The Game »

Winter smiled apologetically. "Sorry! Hey, I'll take one of the really messed up ones. That way someone else can get a good one," she said as she took a destroyed valentine.

Wonder furrowed her brow at Winter, but shrugged and smiled at Mareks. "Thank you so much Mareks. I wish I got you something in return."
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks smiled as they each took one, though he gave a protesting look to Winter as she took a more broken one. He nodded to Heidi. "Inconspicuous? Why, are you famous or something? Eh... never mind, I'm just glad to have another friend, famous or not!" He smiled brightly and laughed at his own sense. Turning to Wonder, he tilted his head to the side and gave a small smile. "Naw, it's alright. your thanks is enough... I hope you're having a good holiday." Closing his now ruined bag of goodies, he sealed the bag with a knot and stuffed it into his loose sweater sleeve where it stayed with out looking too bulky; surprisingly. He smiled and turned to start jogging away from them, waving a paw over his shoulder. "Anyways, I've got to go, so I'll see you tomorrow or something... enjoy your chocolate!"

He laughed lightly, happy that he managed to get out all his V-day gifts. Now all he had to do was hope Sasha didn't eat all the cheesecake! He had to hurry back to her place.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon's eyes went wide with surprise as the question. He hadn't that question asked in.....however long he had been dead and trapped in that crystal. 'B-boyfriends?''
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ekez's ear barely heard him " Y-yes..." he nodded " I've been thinking about it for a while now... I really care about you Aethon... I just hope you feel the same" he looked down, his blush had become really obvious
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Mareks wrote:Mareks smiled as they each took one, though he gave a protesting look to Winter as she took a more broken one. He nodded to Heidi. "Inconspicuous? Why, are you famous or something? Eh... never mind, I'm just glad to have another friend, famous or not!" He smiled brightly and laughed at his own sense. Turning to Wonder, he tilted his head to the side and gave a small smile. "Naw, it's alright. your thanks is enough... I hope you're having a good holiday." Closing his now ruined bag of goodies, he sealed the bag with a knot and stuffed it into his loose sweater sleeve where it stayed with out looking too bulky; surprisingly. He smiled and turned to start jogging away from them, waving a paw over his shoulder. "Anyways, I've got to go, so I'll see you tomorrow or something... enjoy your chocolate!"

He laughed lightly, happy that he managed to get out all his V-day gifts. Now all he had to do was hope Sasha didn't eat all the cheesecake! He had to hurry back to her place.
"th-thank you for saying that.. you have no idea how much it means to hear that being said" she blushed a little, reaching out and squeezing his paw again, shaking firmly "so.. uhm, maybe i'll see you around sometime right? heh.. and, do feel free to drop by sometime.. just.. heh.. maybe not tonight.. it's going to get a bit soppy and girly.. tehe.. oh my! there i went and spoiled part of the surprise.." she couldn't help but giggle a little
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
Jack

Post by Jack »

Jack was walking down the street, just wondering where should he go now. as he did he saw a weasel passing by who seemed awfully cheerful. he smiled to himself and kept walking.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder waved happily at the retreating form of Mareks. "See you!"

Winter carefully picked chocolate off the card. "Bye Mareks!" She paused, sniffed, and frowned. "Do you smell that? It's really familiar..."

Wonder pointed at her card. "It's the aroma of crushed faux-chocolate."

"No! He doesn't smell like chocolate! He usually smells like really strong soap."

Wonder gulped. She had an idea of who Winter was talking about, but that couldn't be right because he wasn't supposed to be back yet-- was he? Suddenly she couldn't remember. "Wh-who are you talking a-about?"

Instead of replying Winter pointed at a walking figure. "Him silly!" Then she focused on getting the rest of her chocolate into her mouth, leaving Wonder squinting in the distance and her heart leaping into her throat.

"I'll- um- be right b-back," Wonder said, then walked briskly towards the dog.

Winter smirked and elbowed Heidi. "She'll be gone for a while. She's off to see her boyfriend. We can stay if you want, but she won't mind catching up later. Waaaaaay later."
Jack

Post by Jack »

Jack, who was mostly looking down, heard something. he looked up and saw a figure moving towards him. wonder... he said to himself. he didn't walk faster or feel more excited, he felt stressed. he was happy to see her, but he wasn't happy about her seeing him. he would'v told her he was coming back if he wasn't so ashamed of his state. he didn't know what to say. he didn't want to look weak, he never wants to look weak, especially not in front of her. he quickly put on his "mask" and walked towards her, smiling. the weakness in his eyes was visible, but no one could ever tell he was sad about the state she was gonna see him in.
The Game

Post by The Game »

It was him.

It was him.

Wonder gasped, and felt tears immediately well up in her eyes. She didn't, she couldn't, say a word, just ran to him and hugged him. It was a gentle hug, as if she were afraid that squeezing too hard would make him disappear. Wonder held onto him in silence, barely able to believe he was there. Finally, she was able to let go long enough to look into his eyes-- his eyes that she'd missed so much. "I m-missed you," she said quietly, "I missed y-you so m-much." And then she was hugging him again, this time afraid to let go.
Jack

Post by Jack »

Jack smiled, genuinely. "i know. i'm sorry. i missed you too." he said, and wrapped his right arm around her, still afraid to let on any detail about his condition by placing his left, now damaged and weak, arm on her. and he just stood there. hugging her, until she was ready to let go.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

The Game wrote:Wonder waved happily at the retreating form of Mareks. "See you!"

Winter carefully picked chocolate off the card. "Bye Mareks!" She paused, sniffed, and frowned. "Do you smell that? It's really familiar..."

Wonder pointed at her card. "It's the aroma of crushed faux-chocolate."

"No! He doesn't smell like chocolate! He usually smells like really strong soap."

Wonder gulped. She had an idea of who Winter was talking about, but that couldn't be right because he wasn't supposed to be back yet-- was he? Suddenly she couldn't remember. "Wh-who are you talking a-about?"

Instead of replying Winter pointed at a walking figure. "Him silly!" Then she focused on getting the rest of her chocolate into her mouth, leaving Wonder squinting in the distance and her heart leaping into her throat.

"I'll- um- be right b-back," Wonder said, then walked briskly towards the dog.

Winter smirked and elbowed Heidi. "She'll be gone for a while. She's off to see her boyfriend. We can stay if you want, but she won't mind catching up later. Waaaaaay later."
Heidi jumped a little and giggled at the elbow "oh, hehe, of course, so long as she's back for our girl's night in, where were we going to look at first again?" she looked off over at wonder who seem either really happy, or really sad, she couldn't tell from where they were "and will she be okay?"
The Game

Post by The Game »

"She'll be fine," Winter said, "There's nobody else who would take of her like Jack does." Was she sure? No, but she had to hope that Wonder would talk to her about things later. "And we're going to the clubhouse!"

Wonder took a deep breath, then decided she could trust herself to let go of him. "S-sorry," she said. Which she wasn't; she would never be sorry for hugging him. "When did they let you out? And why didn't you tell me?"
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

The Game wrote:"She'll be fine," Winter said, "There's nobody else who would take of her like Jack does." Was she sure? No, but she had to hope that Wonder would talk to her about things later. "And we're going to the clubhouse!"

Wonder took a deep breath, then decided she could trust herself to let go of him. "S-sorry," she said. Which she wasn't; she would never be sorry for hugging him. "When did they let you out? And why didn't you tell me?"
"oooh! the clubhouse huh? sounds kind of, selective... wait.. aren't clubhouses usually a dogs only place? heh.. atleast, that's how it was in my last neighbourhood, they had this whole, secret handshake and everything, they were all very secretive about it what exactly it was they did in there."
Jack

Post by Jack »

"they let me out just today, actually." Jack said, with a smile, omitting the answer as to why he didn't tell her, and hoping she wouldn't miss it.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks slowly came to a stop just near Sasha's house, he leaning over, with paws on knees as he panted heavily. He was fast on his feet, but maintaining that speed took a lot out of him. He swallowed the built up saliva in his mouth. His tongue felt pasty. He stood up straight again, and with a deep breath, walked towards Sasha's door. Once there, he knocked on it, and looked up at the doorbell. It was out of his reach, so he knocked a little harder just once more in case. "I've never been in here before... I wonder what it's like inside... hehe, from the looks of that cheesecake, it might smell like a bakery..." His mouth was watering already.
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Our clubhouse is nothing like that! We aren't pick about who comes in!" Winter said. "We throw parties for the whole neighborhood their too! Dog, cat, mouse, bird, weasel, fox, pig, anteater, kangaroo-- everyone's allowed in our clubhouse!"

Wonder noted the omit immediately (PER-9). "That's great! But why didn't you tell me?" she thought that he hadn't heard her the first time. Why would he want to keep something from her?
Jack

Post by Jack »

"i didn't know i was gonna be released today." Jack thought fast, and said. "why am i lying? just tell her you're not feeling as great as you say you are, show her the scar under this hoodie, tell her you don't want to look weak!" all these ran through his head, but he knew he'd never say. he didn't want anyone to worry about him. he'll be fine. he could tough it out alone.

(anyone else thinking i'm giving way too much depth in each post? xp)
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

The Game wrote:"Our clubhouse is nothing like that! We aren't pick about who comes in!" Winter said. "We throw parties for the whole neighborhood their too! Dog, cat, mouse, bird, weasel, fox, pig, anteater, kangaroo-- everyone's allowed in our clubhouse!"

Wonder noted the omit immediately (PER-9). "That's great! But why didn't you tell me?" she thought that he hadn't heard her the first time. Why would he want to keep something from her?
"oh wow! really? hehe, sounds great then! what are we waiting for?" she would have immediately rushed off towards the clubhouse, had she known which way it was. "lead the way Winter! hehe" Heidi had a chance this time, so she took it, nudging winter playfully in the back

(@Jack: depth? nawh, not too much in my opinion ^^ itsalways good to see depth as compared to a lack there of, keeps it interestung :3)
The Game

Post by The Game »

Winter saluted Heidi. "Yes ma'am, Heidi sir!" She turned and headed toward the clubhouse.

------------
"Don't they usually tell you you'll be released ahead of time?" Wonder asked. She didn't want to sound skeptical, but she couldn't help it. He was hiding something from her. "D-don't lie," she added shakily. The small idea that he actually didn't want to see her sparked in her mind, crippling the force she could speak with and the dizzying happiness she felt when she first saw him.
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha had forgotten what it was like to cook with one less limb, It was great! Cooking with her Arm attatched was fun, but cooking without it was exhilarating. After having some cheesecake, she realized that what she had made at Zappa's house sounded really good right now. So, she turned the music up, gathered her ingredients, and set off to work. Blending, chopping, sturring; it took a bit more effort, but it just felt natural. Her ears perked up in the middle of a spin when she heard knocking on the door. She glided to the door and smiled when she couldn't see anyone through the peephole. She opened the door, "Mareks! You just in time, this is best part of the song. Come in, come in!" She beckoned him in, the disk that she attatched her Arm to glinting in the sunlight.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
Jack

Post by Jack »

Jack knew he was losing her now. "look... its complicated. its nothing against you. its just... its nothing. really." "god, i hope this is making an ounce of sense." he thought.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

The Game wrote:Winter saluted Heidi. "Yes ma'am, Heidi sir!" She turned and headed toward the clubhouse.

------------
"Don't they usually tell you you'll be released ahead of time?" Wonder asked. She didn't want to sound skeptical, but she couldn't help it. He was hiding something from her. "D-don't lie," she added shakily. The small idea that he actually didn't want to see her sparked in her mind, crippling the force she could speak with and the dizzying happiness she felt when she first saw him.
"That's it soldier! MARCH!" Heidi giggled loudly, chasing after winter, playfully swatting at her tail as if she was a real commando, in charge of a new recruit and she was trying to encourage her to be faster. "move that tail soldier!" she couldnt help but giggle now "a slow soldier-hehehe!- is a dead one"
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Ma'am yes ma'am, sir!" Winter replied. She cracked a smile. "But a fast soldier...leaves her commander in the dust!" With that, Winter raced ahead, sticking her tongue out at Heidi.

Wonder took a shaky breath. Why was he lying? "Am I r-really so untrustworthy that y-you can't even tell me?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Athlon2736 wrote:It did indeed, as Zappa loved the smell almost as much as he loved Morrigan.
"Well... its not that we didn't have someone cook it for us... I think, maybe on another day we should return the favour. If you think that is appropriate," he said, handing her a plate and a glass, while he held the bottle of white wine.
Morrigan smiled, "I think that would be a magnificent idea." She said as she took the plate and glass.
Athlon2736 wrote:He smiled, his hand rubbing her back as they walked off to her place, "So whats Max been up to lately?" he asked curiously.
Liz smiled, "Max? Well, he's not really been up to much. He came over to Vanilla and Honey's place with me a few times, but usually he's reading or on a walk or something boring like that." She told Jackson.
-
ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla groaned, trying to keep her mouth shut, but it wasn't easy.

"You don't have to do that," she said, unsure how her tone sounded.
Max nodded as he finished helping her pick up the pieces, "I know I don't have to, but it's habit to help clean up when I'm done with something." He told Vanilla, not sure what to make of her tone or how to respond to it.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

ctcmjh wrote:
Athlon2736 wrote:It did indeed, as Zappa loved the smell almost as much as he loved Morrigan.
"Well... its not that we didn't have someone cook it for us... I think, maybe on another day we should return the favour. If you think that is appropriate," he said, handing her a plate and a glass, while he held the bottle of white wine.
Morrigan smiled, "I think that would be a magnificent idea." She said as she took the plate and glass.
Athlon2736 wrote:He smiled, his hand rubbing her back as they walked off to her place, "So whats Max been up to lately?" he asked curiously.
Liz smiled, "Max? Well, he's not really been up to much. He came over to Vanilla and Honey's place with me a few times, but usually he's reading or on a walk or something boring like that." She told Jackson.
Zappa smiled, and poured the glass of wine right after, "Well.. I will be going into the Forest city for a while, since I'm going to go look for a new gem for a sword I'm making. You want to come and take a look around?" he asked, pouring himself a glass and smiling, at her.
"But... I think... there is something I want to do first," he said smiling, leaning over ot her and kissing her softly.

Jackson smiled, "Ohh La la la~~~ I think he likes her," he said, before chuckling at his little joke, "I doubt that Vanilla likes him, or he likes her that way... but I will say its odd how he is acting with her..."
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Max nodded as he finished helping her pick up the pieces, "I know I don't have to, but it's habit to help clean up when I'm done with something." He told Vanilla, not sure what to make of her tone or how to respond to it.
Vanilla stared at him--she furrowed her brows but it was hard to tell if she was just so bewildered that she didn't know what to make of him, or whether she was going to tell him to get off her property or she'd tell her father to get his gun.

"All right, no kibble. Is this for real, or is it an act?"
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

(( OOC: XD Nice way to show off Mareks lack of height! ))

Mareks smiled as he caught hints of music from inside. When the door opened, he smiled up at Sasha and stepped inside pausing at the door suddenly. He looked at Sasha with an odd gaze, unblinking. He smiled widely as he snapped his fingers. "I was right! It does disconnect! Oops..." He covered his mouth as he realized he blurted his words out as opposed to where he intended to think them. He laughed nervously, and scratched the back of his neck lightly. "S-sorry... I was curious about weather or not it came off or not... by the way, that smells really good..." He tried changing the subject as his stomach growled up at him from the smell of food. His nose lifting into the air a little as he closed the door behind himself. "What is it?"
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha giggled at Mareks, "You are curious. Is fine since you are not a cat, I hear bad things happen to them. Arm is made to not come off easy so will not fall off when lifting heavy things, but not too hard so can be remove for fixing." She smiled as she explained. Mareks had reacted much better than she expected, which made her quite happy. "As for what smells good, come, I show you." Her big curly tail swayed back and forth to the beat as she danced back towards the kitchen. She continued dancing as she showed Mareks around. "Here, I make Pesto for noodles, though is good enough to eat by it self. Here is Flank Steak, soon to be broiled to perfecting. And here I am try new recepie for 'Steak Green' sauce, I am told is very good, though odd name." She laughed, then pointed towards the cheesecake. "And of course, cheesecake. Help yourself, is plenty for now, and then you can stay for dinner if you want. Oop!" She chuckled as she noticed some Pesto on the side of her snout. She licked it off and smiled, "Hmm... needs more Basil."
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

The Game wrote:"Ma'am yes ma'am, sir!" Winter replied. She cracked a smile. "But a fast soldier...leaves her commander in the dust!" With that, Winter raced ahead, sticking her tongue out at Heidi.

Wonder took a shaky breath. Why was he lying? "Am I r-really so untrustworthy that y-you can't even tell me?"
"HEY! you wait up soldier! heheheh!" she couldn't help but giggle, going into a brisk jog and chasing after her 'recruit' eventually, Heidi caught up, in front of the clubhouse, she was panting and leaned against a nearby tree for support "whew.. you sure are fast.. heh.."
Jack

Post by Jack »

"no. no! its nothing like that! you are more worthy then anyone else. but i just... i couldn't. i wanted to, but i couldn't. please understand." Jack said, trying to explain himself without revealing any part of his new condition and the weakness that came with it.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak pulled Sly into the room with the hundreds of DVD's ''And now we have to look for them :3 There's a Ladder over there''

Aethon scratched his chin and furrowed his brow, thinking. He didn't know exactly what to tell Ekez, he didn't want to break the poor boys heart after all

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak pulled Sly into the room with the hundreds of DVD's ''And now we have to look for them :3 There's a Ladder over there''

Aethon scratched his chin and furrowed his brow, thinking. He didn't know exactly what to tell Ekez, he didn't want to break the poor boys heart after all

Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks nodded as she explained about her ARM, and followed her, watching her tail swing for a moment as though she had no control over it and it just went in which ever direction her bodies momentum moved it. He looked up as they were in the kitchen, and the scents were even stronger and it made his stomach growl again which he laughed lightly at and watched her lick some of the food off her nose. "Wow, you really like to cook... and dance, don't you?" Dancing, he'd never tried before. He figured he wouldn't be any good at it, since his legs were so small. A lot of the things he saw seemed to require someone your size as a partner too. His attention turned to the cheesecake, and he smiled, remembering it was one of the reasons he'd come here for. Surprisingly, despite his stomach growling, he wasn't as hungry as he thought he was, so he'd only have a small piece of cake. "Where do you keep your plates?" He eyed the counters, wondering if he'd be able to reach them.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Winter, also panting, showed off a grin. "So are you! But, boy, you should see Wonder go! She's like a bullet!" She rested on her knees and sucked in a huge breath. "Anyways, this is the clubhouse! I already told you a little bit about it. Want to come inside?"

Wonder shook her head. "I don't understand." She gently put a paw on Jack's cheek, forcing him to look her in the eyes. "You know there's nothing you can't tell me. Nothing that will ever make me look down on you, or hate you. Give me a chance to understand and tell me."
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Rendak wrote:Rendak pulled Sly into the room with the hundreds of DVD's ''And now we have to look for them :3 There's a Ladder over there''

"Jeez...I always forget how big this place is..." Sly said, looking at the hundred's of DVDs. As he looked around, he slowly said: "Is this in any order, by the way?"

Awesome was a little scared to move considering how Aethon told him to stay still. He subconsciously began fiddling with his collar, as he began to relax. He may prefer it in trees by a lot, but it was still calm and relaxing here. Even though he wasn't thinking in spite, he was a little happy Aethon was with Zeke right now.