Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Rendak

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by Rendak »

Rendak blushes, and hugs back when Sly hugs him. He blushes more when he's nuzzled ''It does? W-wait >< Please Sly, I love it but....I can't possibly take it''
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly simply hugs Rendak again, and allows a few long seconds to pass. He softly sighed, as he licked Rendak's cheek. "You have no idea how happy it'd make me if you accepted it though..."
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha laughed at Zappa as she danced through the door. "Ah, he is such a funny boy. First he wants us to leave, then he is panic when we finally do. Tee hee." She giggled. "So, who you are look for now?" She asked Mareks.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Morrigan smiled at their guests as they left, "Goodbye. I hope you all have a nice Valentines Day." She wished for them. She turned to Zappa and giggled slightly, "What's the matter Zappa? Does the cat have your tongue?" She joked with him, poking him with her claw jokingly.

-

Max continued along, making his moves with the chess pieces
(That would be best to time-skip through the match)

-

Liz thought for a moment, "Hmm... I have no idea! I forgot what movies were out. Are there any romantic comedies out? Or any psychotic slasher films! Ooh! I wonder if there's a new animated children's movie out?" She asked Jackson, thinking of the possibilities of the movies.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks laughed softly, and followed Sasha out, walking on his tip toes to close to the door behind him. He quickly got a spot next to Sasha and smiled up at her as she asked her question. "Mm.. that would be Winter, and Wonder... if I find one, I'll surely find the other. They were not home though... so, I hope I don't interrupt anything romantic for them. Maybe I should of just left their gifts at their place?" He pondered that thought. Now with the idea of cheesecake lingering at the back of his mind, it didn't seem like a half bad idea. I'd certainly get back to Sash-... I mean the cheesecake, faster! He thought, blushing at his mix up and staring at the ground in front of him. Where did that thought come from? He glanced to Sasha, she was smiling... did she see his blush? He nervously shifted which side his head fur was on, trying to hide his face from her.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

At length Vanilla realized that she wasn't going to win this time. It was four moves away from the end of the game, and she had played out all possibilities in her head, and all of them ended in checkmate--she would lose.

Her shoulders visibly fell.

"I concede...." she said in a barely audible voice.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome sighed. He wasn't for from his home when he walked off. He was thinking of heading to the park...maybe climb a tree and rest for awhile. He hadn't done that for awhile, mainly because Winter had just passed and whatnot. Still, he was looking down, and walking at a steady pace. Anybody could tell he wasn't exactly as happy as he normally was...which isn't really that happy anyway. He was in another world, so to speak.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak hugs Sly tightly, burying his face in the cat's chest ''I-I....I accept it...''

Aethon hummed happily as he wandered around the neighbourhood, not wathing where he was going. So naturally, he didn't notice Awesome walking right toward him. Suddenly, he smacked right inot Awesome *WHACK*
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly smiles, stroking down Rendak's back. He lightly lowers his head, so it's rested atop Rendak's. His eyes were closed, and his tail continued to sway. "perfect..." Sly smiled, incredibly happy that Rendak accepted. He honestly thoguht he had to try even harder to get Rendak to accept, and now it was so worth it.

Awesome stumbled back, before looking up at Aethon. He knew close to nothing about this fox, and looked away awfully quickly. "S-sorry, I'll be more careful next time..." He says, whilst fiddling with his collar tag with one paw.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak smiled and let his tail wag slowly as he stood there, hugging Sly, feeling very warm and safe in his arms

Aethon giggled as he stood up and picked Awesome up and smiled ''You okay there cutie?''

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly slowly nuzzled the top of Rendak's head, loving this husky in his arms more then ever. "Now then...hows about that movie?" He says, in a friendly, and cheerful manner. Anybody could tell he was more happy then usual, no doubt from Rendak's acceptance.

Awesome blushed almost instantly, before trying to control it and making it faint. He glanced at Aethon instantly as he said that, before looking away again. Why this fox was calling him cute, he didn't know, and it was making him feel more uncomfortable. He was sententiously thinking Aethon meant more then what he probably did, as well. "Y-yes, thank you..." He says, trying not to give eye contact, and drawing away as much as he could but not making it obvious.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak smiles, his tail still wagging abit ''Yes, that sounds lovely Sly...''

Aethon smiled and sat Awesome down on the grass, then sat next to him ''So, what's your name cutie?''

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly smiles, and put an arm around Rendak, finally breaking the hug. "Let's go downstairs then...i fancy an action romance~" Sly says a little teasingly, oddly.

Awesome's eyes had opened, as he was sat down. His heart was beating faster then ever before. Not wanting to fight, or make a scene, he simply allowed Aethon to do what he did. He was feeling a little insecure though, unsure what was even happening. "I-I'm Awesome...My name's awesome." he says, in a weak tone of voice. There was a little but of fright in his voice and eyes as well.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak smiles and says ''An action romance? Haven't much heard of those...''

Aethon smiles, his tail flicking about happily ''Hai Awesome! I am terribly sorry to have ran into in such a way! Tis a pleasure to make your aquantance!'' He takes Awesome's paw and kisses it

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke saw Aethon and Awsome a few trees over " I wonder what they're up to" he said and began to play his violin, humming along with the tune
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

"Winter and Wonder? I tell you where they are." Sasha annouced proudly. She got down on one knee, plucked a blade of grass, sniffed it, licked it, then let the wind blow it away. "They are that way!" She stood and pointed triumphantly.

Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks blinked, watching as she knelt. He smiled weakly. "Um, Sasha I don't thin-..." He was cut off as she announced her findings happily. He gave a skeptical pause, but smiled in the end. Well, at least she used her nose... unlike someone else I know... He nodded to her and started walking in that direction. He looked over his shoulder and smiled happily. "I'll return as fast as I can!" He gripped the bag in his hand, and dashed off in the direction she pointed. He was hoping he would find Winter and Wonder easily, and quickly.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Rendak wrote:Rendak smiles and says ''An action romance? Haven't much heard of those...''

Aethon smiles, his tail flicking about happily ''Hai Awesome! I am terribly sorry to have ran into in such a way! Tis a pleasure to make your aquantance!'' He takes Awesome's paw and kisses it
Sly scratched the back of his head still smiling towards Rendak. "You know...like Star Wars, or that Romeo and Juliet film..."

Awesome pulled his paw away rather quickly, perhaps too quickly. He stroked his paw, and turned most of his body away from Aethon. "Thank you...a-and you are?" He says, quite silently.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

ctcmjh wrote:Morrigan smiled at their guests as they left, "Goodbye. I hope you all have a nice Valentines Day." She wished for them. She turned to Zappa and giggled slightly, "What's the matter Zappa? Does the cat have your tongue?" She joked with him, poking him with her claw jokingly.
-
Liz thought for a moment, "Hmm... I have no idea! I forgot what movies were out. Are there any romantic comedies out? Or any psychotic slasher films! Ooh! I wonder if there's a new animated children's movie out?" She asked Jackson, thinking of the possibilities of the movies.
Zappa blinked, "I do believe so dear... I do believe so..." he said looking at her before hugging her.

Jackson smiled, "I say the Romantic comedy... Just cause I don't think I can sit through another slasher..." he said before blushing at being scared.
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
The Game

Post by The Game »

furryovrlord wrote: "heh, no problem, really, i'm all too glad to help out another gal in need." she giggled a little, grabbed one final half sandwich and ate it before leading the girls towards the door "goodbye mom, the girls here are going to give me the grand tour of the neighbourhood! we'll be stopping by their place afterwards to get their parents okay for them to stay the night"

"okay dear, try not to be out all night though, have fun!"

"thanks mom, bye!" with that, heidi took winter and wonder's hands and rushed out the door with them excitedly "so, where first? left? or right?, up? dwn? around? hehe" she giggled a little and smiled at them. "you have to show me absolutely everything!"
Wonder smiled at Heidi, though the grin turned into shock as she was rushed out the door. "Oh-- sure, we can do that!"

Winter nodded, tongue lolling out of her mouth with excitement. "Where do you want to start? The clubhouse? The park? Our house? Liz's house?" Wonder noted that she hadn't said 'and Max's' but the happy look on Winter's face told her she just didn't want to ruin her mood.

"Why don't we go to the clubhouse? We can see everything along the way," Wonder replied. Winter whooped. She turned around and began to skip towards the clubhouse.

"Ain't it a glorious day? Right as a mornin' in May! I feel like I could fly!" she sang. Wonder bit her lip, but smiled and gave in.

"'Ave you ever seen the grass so green? Or a bluer sky? oh It's a jolly holiday with Mary!" She nudged Heidi for the next line.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha giggled to herself, Well, that was much more fun than telling him I saw them walking that way towards the clubhouse a few moments ago. It was almost as if I was a wilderness guide, or a Ranger. She smiled as she imagined herself as Aragorn in the Lord of the Rings movies.

She made her way home, lost in thought, when her collar beeped twice. She had apperenly received an update from Orichal Tech. When she walked in the door, she placed the cheesecake on a hotpad on the counter and booted her computer. A moment later, she found that there was a software update required for her Arm. So, she plugged all the required wires into the ARM and started the update. The 'approximate time remaining' bar popped up, showing 46 hours. But then it began jumping down by large ammounts until it stayed between 25 minutes to half an hour.

Yeah, I'm not just going to sit here that whole time. Not while there's cheesecake on the counter. She thought, drooling slightly as she turned some bolts, pulled a tab, and removed her arm from the ARM. She forgot how light her arm felt without the prosthetic attatched. She stretched, It just occured to me that Mareks may be here any minute after he gives Winter and Wonder their gifts... I hope I don't freak him out too bad when he gets here. Seeing a girl with a mechanical arm is odd enough, seeing her without it for the first time is odder still. She thought, then she shrugged her shoulders and turned on some music as she helped herself to a slice of cheesecake.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:At length Vanilla realized that she wasn't going to win this time. It was four moves away from the end of the game, and she had played out all possibilities in her head, and all of them ended in checkmate--she would lose.

Her shoulders visibly fell.

"I concede...." she said in a barely audible voice.
Max nodded, and sighed a hardly noticeable relieved sigh, "That was a good match." He said, reviewing the game in his head.
-
Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa blinked, "I do believe so dear... I do believe so..." he said looking at her before hugging her.

Jackson smiled, "I say the Romantic comedy... Just cause I don't think I can sit through another slasher..." he said before blushing at being scared.
Morrigan smiled, "Yes, yes." She joked as she hugged him back, "Now, I'm eager to eat this delicious smelling food." She said, licking her lips. If there was one thing Morrigan loved about the modern world, it was the diverse food.
-
Liz giggled, "That sounds like fun!" She said, smiling, "Don't worry about it, Jacky. Not everyone loves those awesome slasher films!" Liz, despite her innocent, child-like demeanor, enjoyed slasher films. But she hated the psychological thrillers because she didn't get them.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Wonder smiled at Heidi, though the grin turned into shock as she was rushed out the door. "Oh-- sure, we can do that!"

Winter nodded, tongue lolling out of her mouth with excitement. "Where do you want to start? The clubhouse? The park? Our house? Liz's house?" Wonder noted that she hadn't said 'and Max's' but the happy look on Winter's face told her she just didn't want to ruin her mood.

"Why don't we go to the clubhouse? We can see everything along the way," Wonder replied. Winter whooped. She turned around and began to skip towards the clubhouse.

"Ain't it a glorious day? Right as a mornin' in May! I feel like I could fly!" she sang. Wonder bit her lip, but smiled and gave in.

"'Ave you ever seen the grass so green? Or a bluer sky? oh It's a jolly holiday with Mary!" She nudged Heidi for the next line.[/quote]

Heidi had to think for a moment, while she had appeared on television before, she was never really that keen on watching anything but the news, she had to think for a moment, after a short while she quickly spoke up with some more of the lyrics "Mary makes your heart so light
When the day gray and ordinary Mary makes the sun shine bright"
she giggled afterwards, smiling at them, playfully elbowing wonder then wrapping an arm over her shoulder "i do hope i got that right.. did I?" she blushed, no only at her lack of knowledge but also at where her arm had ended up, she shyly withdrew it before she made her uncomfortable
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder smiled and laughed. "I couldn't have sung it better myself." She giggled nervously at Heidi's gesture, but didn't want to show how uncomfortable it made her.

"See Wonder? You can sing! I don't get why you hate it so much." Winter shrugged as she watched the cat curiously.

"I don't hate singing...I just...oh..." Wonder hadn't realized she sang out loud. Blushing, she ducked her head and didn't say another word.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks slowly came a stop, panting lightly as he glanced about, and switched which eye he was using. He had to squint for a moment, his eye adjusting to the sudden bright light. He smiled as he noticed some figures in the distance, and one of them he could tell was Wonder simply from the tail. That big, fluffy thing! Wow, Sasha had been right... hmm... Aethon did a good job too. I'll give him due credit next time. He thought, dashing off again with a smile, and the bang still in his arms. Once he knew he was with in ear shot for the power of his lungs, he hollered out towards the three. "Winter! Wonder! Hey, over here!" He hoped that got their attention, he'd hate to spoke them by running up from seemingly no where.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Max nodded, and sighed a hardly noticeable relieved sigh, "That was a good match." He said, reviewing the game in his head.
"Indeed," said Vanilla, trying to sound sincere and failing. She heard snorting from Honey's room and resented the fact that Honey was still asleep and didn't need something, which would give Vanilla an excuse to leave the room.

So instead she proceeded to put the pieces away in silence.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Hey!" Winter waved at Mareks. "Heidi, this is our friend Mareks!" she turned back to the stoat. "What's up?"

Wonder looked up, but stayed relatively she quiet. She waved at Mareks and smiled.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks smiled as he finally reached the group, coming to a stop and panting a bit more heavily before he cleared his throat and laughed lightly. "Not much, not much... I've been running around, trying to find everyone to give them their presents!" He smiled at Heidi, holding a paw out towards her. "Mareks, Mareks Currency. So you're the one who just moved here? I'd of stopped by earlier... but, I was busy."

(( OOC: Weasel, not Stoat. Stoats are bigger >:3 ))
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak smiled widely ''Star Wars? =3''

Aethon frowns at Awesome's reactions ''What's wrong Awesome?''

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly smiled back to Rendak, happy to have made a good choice. "It's been awhile since I saw one of those movies. Want to watch one or two?" He asks eagerly.

Awesome continues to look away, his tail around his leg. "I-it's nothing..." Awesome lied. He felt incredibly uncomfortable about Aethon's actions so far, although wasn't sure saying it would be a good idea.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

'You know Awsome..." Zeke smiled and hung upside down from the tree he was in "If somethings bothering you you can tell Aethon, he is a cool fox" he called then dropped and landed on his feet "And you should know by now you can tell me anything" he nodded
Pet Friendly:
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon eeped as Zeke suddenly spoke and then smacked the bavk of his head when he landed. ''Don't ever do that again! You nearly gave me a foxxy heart attack!''

Rendak nods excitedly, his taai wagging, completely forgetting about the super emotionalness he wad experiencing earlier ''Yesa That sounds like a great idea!''

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome looked away even more. Zeke being here as well simply made him more nervous. As his heart beated quicker. Almost ignoring Aethon, he softly said: "Thank you...". More then anything else though, he was glad that he wasn't the center of attention any more.

Sly smiled, as his tail swayed. He walked towards the door to cellar, and said: "Great to here! Ready when you are then!" Something Sly loved about Rendak was this childish charm around him. Right now, in particular, he loved him more then anything.
The Game

Post by The Game »

"It's ok; at least you still get to meet her-"

"You got us presents! That's so nice Mareks!" Winter cried before tackling him in a hug. Wonder looked a little taken back. "So much for not talking to boys today," she muttered under her breath. She paused, trying to decide if she should make Winter let the weasel go, but the Lab soon released him.

"Why'd you get us presents-- oh!" Wonder realized the reason and glanced worriedly at Winter. But, she seemed fine, back to her normal self. "For Valentine's Day, right? Mareks that is nice of you!"
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

ctcmjh wrote: Morrigan smiled, "Yes, yes." She joked as she hugged him back, "Now, I'm eager to eat this delicious smelling food." She said, licking her lips. If there was one thing Morrigan loved about the modern world, it was the diverse food.
-
Liz giggled, "That sounds like fun!" She said, smiling, "Don't worry about it, Jacky. Not everyone loves those awesome slasher films!" Liz, despite her innocent, child-like demeanor, enjoyed slasher films. But she hated the psychological thrillers because she didn't get them.
Zappa smiled, "Oh but of course! Lets us," he said leading her back to the table.

Jackson nodded, "What about that new Anime like show?" he suggested. He put his arm around her waist and pulled her into him, kissing her head. Even though she was child-like and all that, it was because of her little quirks that made him love her.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Before Heidi even had a chance to shake his paw, he was tackled to the ground by Winter. Her shear size difference compared to him was enough to knock the wind out of him from the collision. As he was released, he sat up and rubbed his head, looking around for his bag of goodies. He found it behind him, pushed into the snow from his and Winter's weight. He laughed nervously. "N-no problem... though... I think you we might of crushed them.." He opened the bag and pulled a V-day card out, covered in a caramel layer with bits of faux chocolate all over the place. "Yeah... definitely flattened..." As he stood up, he smiled as he found a three still intact, which avoided most of the caramel. He took them out one by one, and held them out. "Close call. Hope you don't mind their a little crumpled now. Hehe, you should control those impulses, Winter." He smiled happily and waited for each of them to take their gift.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:"Indeed," said Vanilla, trying to sound sincere and failing. She heard snorting from Honey's room and resented the fact that Honey was still asleep and didn't need something, which would give Vanilla an excuse to leave the room.

So instead she proceeded to put the pieces away in silence.
Max helped to put the pieces away as Vanilla did so. He nodded, not really knowing what else to do. He racked his mind for something, but couldn't think of anything.

-
Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa smiled, "Oh but of course! Lets us," he said leading her back to the table.

Jackson nodded, "What about that new Anime like show?" he suggested. He put his arm around her waist and pulled her into him, kissing her head. Even though she was child-like and all that, it was because of her little quirks that made him love her.
Morrigan smiled as Zappa led her back to the table, sitting down in her seat, "It smells wonderful."
-
Liz giggled as he kissed her head, "That sounds cool!" She said, he tail flicking around.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

" What? You expect me to stay in the background? " Zeke sighed and dusted himself off " Ekez wants to talk to you... says he wants to ask you something..." he sighed
Pet Friendly:
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Mareks wrote:Before Heidi even had a chance to shake his paw, he was tackled to the ground by Winter. Her shear size difference compared to him was enough to knock the wind out of him from the collision. As he was released, he sat up and rubbed his head, looking around for his bag of goodies. He found it behind him, pushed into the snow from his and Winter's weight. He laughed nervously. "N-no problem... though... I think you we might of crushed them.." He opened the bag and pulled a V-day card out, covered in a caramel layer with bits of faux chocolate all over the place. "Yeah... definitely flattened..." As he stood up, he smiled as he found a three still intact, which avoided most of the caramel. He took them out one by one, and held them out. "Close call. Hope you don't mind their a little crumpled now. Hehe, you should control those impulses, Winter." He smiled happily and waited for each of them to take their gift.
heidi couldn't help but giggle.. "it's a pleasure to meet you Mareks, my name is Heidi- Ann, but everyone just calls me Heidi. and yeah, i am indeed the one who just moved in, that's my big ol' totally 'inconspicuous' *she said that with the upmost of sarcasm and gestured with her two pointer fingers floating in the air like inverted commas, of course, it was only in her understanding, she didn't expect anyone else to get the little inside joke* house just down the road" she reached out, blushing a little, and brushed a big clump of snow off of his head, and his shoulders, a slight smile spreading across her face
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

ctcmjh wrote: Morrigan smiled as Zappa led her back to the table, sitting down in her seat, "It smells wonderful."
-
Liz giggled as he kissed her head, "That sounds cool!" She said, he tail flicking around.
It did indeed, as Zappa loved the smell almost as much as he loved Morrigan.
"Well... its not that we didn't have someone cook it for us... I think, maybe on another day we should return the favour. If you think that is appropriate," he said, handing her a plate and a glass, while he held the bottle of white wine.

He smiled, his hand rubbing her back as they walked off to her place, "So whats Max been up to lately?" he asked curiously.