Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Athlon2736

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa kinda smiled, "Of course this is coming from a dog you like men, though it usually is of the same species," he commented, making his next mental slap actually did hit, mainly on back. He didn't mean to sound rude, though he was teasing Aethon gently.
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Rendak wrote:Rendak smiled, he didn't think of himself as cute or adorable or anything like that, he would never get used to Sly always calling him that, Sly had also changed from being around him so much, he seemed a lot more.....Rendak was quite sure what, but he assunmed it was for the best. He shook his head to clear his mind and said ''D-do I have to? x3''
"Well, you don't have to," Sly begins, giving Rendak a loving smile. "But, it'd mean the world to me." Sly thought Rendak couldn't look cuter right now, but just wanted to make sure...just in case. ;)
The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder helped herself to more then a few peanut butter cookies. Winter nibbled on a sandwich. "These are really good!" Wonder said, gulping down a cookie. One could say she had an unhealthy addiction the peanut buttery goodness, but she described it as a "healthy dose of sugar".

"That's because you have a cookie obsession," Winter scolded. She pointed to the nearly empty plate of cookies. "I think you've had enough."

Wonder looked hurt. "I can stop whenever I want to," she whined, but she didn't take another cookie. "Er, sorry I had so many. It's not every day I get gourmet cookies," she apologized to Heidi.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

The Game wrote:Wonder helped herself to more then a few peanut butter cookies. Winter nibbled on a sandwich. "These are really good!" Wonder said, gulping down a cookie. One could say she had an unhealthy addiction the peanut buttery goodness, but she described it as a "healthy dose of sugar".

"That's because you have a cookie obsession," Winter scolded. She pointed to the nearly empty plate of cookies. "I think you've had enough."

Wonder looked hurt. "I can stop whenever I want to," she whined, but she didn't take another cookie. "Er, sorry I had so many. It's not every day I get gourmet cookies," she apologized to Heidi.
"oh don't be silly, food is made to be eaten! heheh" she smiled and giggled a little, "i'd encourage you to eat mooore, but, heh, i maaay just have to agree with winter" she took a half sandwich and bit into it, chewed and swallowed "so, uhm, now that we've eaten, do you think you could give me the grand tour of the neighbourhood? please? and, whilst doing that, we can okay with your parents, our little girls night in, hehe, what do you say?"
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha tilted her head slightly, wondering why Zappa and Aethon were twitching back and forth. She shrugged it off, "So if he is boy who likes boys, is fine. But if he is dog who likes not dogs, is weird? In my last home I once meet Cobra girl was in love with Mongoose boy. Was very cute couple, awkward at family dinner, but cute." She laughed. "Besides, he's right." She giggled and smiled at Mareks, looking shy and sweet, though her look was put off slightly in contrast to her Arm.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
Heth

Post by Heth »

Heth finishes playing the piano after playing numerous other songs from video games, including well known ones like the Zelda and Mario themes and other, less-known songs. "Hmm. .. not quite enough to take the edge off this loneliness. . ." Heth lets out a sigh and grabs his nearby ocarina, and heads out into the garden he has and sits on a chair that looks like it's made from a stump and other tree branches and stares into a plot of almost-black tulips kinds whispering to himself "well. . . you always liked this song didn't you? and you were so excited when I learned to play it. . ." Heth sighs again "He's gotten worse y'know. . .before much longer I'll be by myself. . .I hate this day. . . they just had to do an evaluation today didn't they.. . now I AM alone on V-day. . . well in terms of physical loneliness anyway. . . Heh. .. listen to me ramble. .. I forgot I was going to play this song for you. . .

Heth begins to play a slower version of "The Place I'll Return to Someday" on the Ocarina and he also plays it in a different key to make it more sorrowful (more precisely edit the sound file to have a 33% slower tempo and a whole-step down in pitch, in audacity.)
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

(I'm not even sure what Zappa was trying to say...at all)

Aethon gives Zappa an odd glance bu then turns his attention to Sasha ''Is that what that meant?''

Rendak smiled as he heard Sly say that, then grabbed his paw and started leading him out of his room down the stairs. ''Sorry Sly, but I just can't do it :P''
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

"Awww, if you say so," Sly says teasingly, following Rendak (not like he had much of a choice :P ). Even though he wasn;t about to say it, he was finding Rendak the most adorable right now above all.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

(Ack wrong color....)

Rendak smiled as he took his time leading Sly to the basement ''So....didja do anyrhing before coming over here?''
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

(No worries ^^)

"Heh, not really. I have a feeling Awesome forgot what day it was though. It's not often I'm up before him." Sly shrugs right afterwards, and scratches the back of his head. "What about you? Up to anything?"
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak chuckled lightly as he stopped so he and Sly could talk more ''Welll not really...like I didn't have anything planned ahead, and you woke me up so I couldn't think of anything before that....so not really, no''

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly chuckled himself, before giving Rendak a somewhat sly smile. His tail swayed slowly, as he stroked befhind his ear, discreetly stroking his earring as well. "You know, is there any chance you could do me a favor?" Sly asked, still smiling.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak scratches at his chin ''Errmm......well what is it? :)''

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

" Come on Aethon! " Zeke smiled and ran out the door " See ya later guys " he waved ' Can't wait to see him can you? " Ekez chuckled " "No I can't" Zeke replied out loud
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Rendak wrote:Rendak scratches at his chin ''Errmm......well what is it? :)''
"Just close your eyes, and turn around. I dreamed of this awhile ago..." Sly said, mischieviously. His intentions were not obvious at all..
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak scratched his head, Very curious as to what exactly Sly was going to do, something romantic obviously, but what. He closed his eyes and turned around

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly hugged Rendak lightly at first, and whispered: "You know, imagine there's only 1 thing that you've ever truly owned your entire life. Imagine it was the only thing that was really yours for the majority of it as well. Gotta admit, it's worth more then it looks...at least to me." With that, Sly stopped hugging Rendak for a moment, if only to use his paws. Before Rendak knew it, he could feel a soft fabric stroking his neck, not tightly at all. It didn't exactly cover his collar either. "Just...tell me if you like it." Sly said. Sly had taken his neckerchief off, revealing his black collar for the first time in years. It was on Rendak, much more loose then it usually is on Sly. It was obvious Sly didn't want to tie it too tightly in fear of hurting Rendak.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla nodded, a little embarrassed that she was that predictable even though she would have been upset if he hadn't been able to guess.

"Your move, then," she said.
Max nodded as he moved a pawn in the same way he had the first two times they had played.

-

Morrigan greeted everyone and hugged everyone who hugged her, and she accepted the V-day gifts graciously.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa looked at Morrigan and smiled, "So um... I was wondering if you guys would leave? cause I want to have dinner with me... um.. girlfriend," he says blushing slightly.

Jackson smiled at Liz, "Shall we go then?" he suggested to her.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke approached Rendak's house ' I wonder if he's home... ' he thought and stared at the door " Only one way to find out... " he smiled and knocked on the door and waited "He may be out with Sly... it IS Valentines... " he sighed
Pet Friendly:
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa looked at Morrigan and smiled, "So um... I was wondering if you guys would leave? cause I want to have dinner with me... um.. girlfriend," he says blushing slightly.

Morrigan smiled, "Patience, Zappa. You need not be so blunt with your friends." She teased him a bit, "But I do think that Zappa is right here. I would love to spend tomorrow with all of you, though." She offered.
-
Liz nodded, "Sounds great!" She said as she grabbed his arm.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha laughed, "I have no idea, is why I ask. I live in this country three years, english still gives me problems." she said to Aethlon with a smile. She turned to Zappa, "Now hold on a minute, Loving Boy. I am working over host stove all day and you try to shoo me out? No no. I am not leave until I get my payment." She said in a dead serious tone. As soon as she finished speaking, her collar 'dinged'. "And there is now." She giggled as she hopped back into the kitchen, returning a moment later with a second cheesecake, fresh from the oven, in her Hand. "Now, I am ready for leave. You boys would like to join me? Is plenty for all." she offered.

Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks smiled happily as Morrigan accepted his gift for her, and turned back to Sasha as she returned with a cheesecake. It smelt wonderful, and very sweet. His teeth hurt just thinking about eating it. His mouth watered though, and his stomach growled. He hadn't eaten anything yet today, and he'd been running around trying to find people. "Boy, what I wouldn't do for a piece of that cake..." His hand got heavy all of a sudden, and he looked to it. The bag of goodies he was holding, it felt heavier, as though to remind him he had more gifts to give out. He puffed his chest, summoning his will to say no to the cake as he looked back at it.

So tasty. Smelling so good. Perhaps a little- no! He shook his head lightly and cleared his throat. "I have some more gifts to hand out, would you mind saving me a piece, Sasha?"
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Max nodded as he moved a pawn in the same way he had the first two times they had played.
Vanilla stared at him.

"If you're going to keep playing the same way, I'm going to have my doubts as to the point of this exercise," she said as she made her move.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla stared at him.

"If you're going to keep playing the same way, I'm going to have my doubts as to the point of this exercise," she said as she made her move.
Max stared back, "Even though I make the same first move, my strategies change each time." He said as he took his move, "It's out of habit I make that move first. A habit I should probably try to break."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Max stared back, "Even though I make the same first move, my strategies change each time." He said as he took his move, "It's out of habit I make that move first. A habit I should probably try to break."
"Indeed," said Vanilla, as she made hers.

(OOC: shall we timeskip through this game?)
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak opened his eyes and gasped as he saw Sly did not have his neckerchief and he felt the fabric around his neck and lifted it with his paw slightly and let out a sound of surprise as he saw it was indeed the neckerchief now around his neck. He sniffled a little and got really teary eyed, almot crying, as it was such a emotional moment for Rendak to recieve this, something iconic of Sly, something he probably had owned for years. He turned to Sly, and said ''Sly....I-I can't possibly t-take this....*knock knock* H-hold on...I-I'll get it..'' He said as he heard the knock and then went over to the door still on the verge of crying, and answered ''H-hello?''

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

" Hey Ren... Its been a while Zeke smiled " How have you been " he asked shuffling his feet " Hope you and Sly have been doing well" he scratched behind his head
Pet Friendly:
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak wiped his eyes with his arm quickly and thought Oh lovely, Just what I needed..... He sniffled a bit more and then said ''Oh hello Zeke....uhm...now really isn't a good time....''

Aethon took one look at Rendak and felt the emotions coming from him and thought Something romantic must have happened!

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke smiled " Ok... I just wanted to give you this..." he pulled out two boxes to Rendak " The blue box is yours and the red is for Sly " he turned around " Don't cry too much... kay... " he said and began to walk Sly's bandana looks real nice on you... he sighed
Pet Friendly:
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

"Thanks a lot Zeke," Sly said, with his regular smile, coming to the door. "Sorry for the bad timing though..." He scratches the back of his head, unsure exactly what he could do, although it seemed Zeke's idea of walking away was for the better. He turned to Rendak, and silently said: "It'd mean a lot to me if you keep it...". He was wearing an honest face, a face that he didn't show much, as if he really wanted Rendak to accept it.
The Game

Post by The Game »

furryovrlord wrote: "oh don't be silly, food is made to be eaten! heheh" she smiled and giggled a little, "i'd encourage you to eat mooore, but, heh, i maaay just have to agree with winter" she took a half sandwich and bit into it, chewed and swallowed "so, uhm, now that we've eaten, do you think you could give me the grand tour of the neighbourhood? please? and, whilst doing that, we can okay with your parents, our little girls night in, hehe, what do you say?"
Wonder, who had been looking longingly at the cookies, brightened. "Sounds good to me!"

Still skeptical, Winter pushed the plate even further away from the cat. "Sure!" She forgot why she was sad before; the day seemed so much better! Much better then any day she'd spent with any guy.

Wonder noticed her sister's change in mood. "Congrats Heidi," she said quietly, "you managed to yank Winter back into reality somehow."
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Tendak was confuzzled by how casual Zeke acted about the entire thing. He didn't know, he didn't say anything as Zeke walked away, he looked at Sly and said ''I...I c-can't Sly....''

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke sighed as he found himself at the park, in his favorite tree " I shut my eyes as hazy blues fade to grey. I hold on tight but in vain, I just can't fight the paaain... he sang along with his violin My bright eyes... suddenly ain't so bright anymooore. Isn't it cold, when the light fades away?"
Pet Friendly:
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly hugs Rendak softly, and simply, stays like that for a good few seconds. When he finally get's off, he looks right into Rendak's eyes, and smiles. "It suits your fur..." He begins, before nuzzling Rendak lightly.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

The Game wrote:
furryovrlord wrote: "oh don't be silly, food is made to be eaten! heheh" she smiled and giggled a little, "i'd encourage you to eat mooore, but, heh, i maaay just have to agree with winter" she took a half sandwich and bit into it, chewed and swallowed "so, uhm, now that we've eaten, do you think you could give me the grand tour of the neighbourhood? please? and, whilst doing that, we can okay with your parents, our little girls night in, hehe, what do you say?"
Wonder, who had been looking longingly at the cookies, brightened. "Sounds good to me!"

Still skeptical, Winter pushed the plate even further away from the cat. "Sure!" She forgot why she was sad before; the day seemed so much better! Much better then any day she'd spent with any guy.

Wonder noticed her sister's change in mood. "Congrats Heidi," she said quietly, "you managed to yank Winter back into reality somehow."

"heh, no problem, really, i'm all too glad to help out another gal in need." she giggled a little, grabbed one final half sandwich and ate it before leading the girls towards the door "goodbye mom, the girls here are going to give me the grand tour of the neighbourhood! we'll be stopping by their place afterwards to get their parents okay for them to stay the night"

"okay dear, try not to be out all night though, have fun!"

"thanks mom, bye!" with that, heidi took winter and wonder's hands and rushed out the door with them excitedly "so, where first? left? or right?, up? dwn? around? hehe" she giggled a little and smiled at them. "you have to show me absolutely everything!"
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

ctcmjh wrote:
Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa looked at Morrigan and smiled, "So um... I was wondering if you guys would leave? cause I want to have dinner with me... um.. girlfriend," he says blushing slightly.

Morrigan smiled, "Patience, Zappa. You need not be so blunt with your friends." She teased him a bit, "But I do think that Zappa is right here. I would love to spend tomorrow with all of you, though." She offered.
-
Liz nodded, "Sounds great!" She said as she grabbed his arm.
BlueAnubis wrote:Sasha laughed, "I have no idea, is why I ask. I live in this country three years, english still gives me problems." she said to Aethlon with a smile. She turned to Zappa, "Now hold on a minute, Loving Boy. I am working over host stove all day and you try to shoo me out? No no. I am not leave until I get my payment." She said in a dead serious tone. As soon as she finished speaking, her collar 'dinged'. "And there is now." She giggled as she hopped back into the kitchen, returning a moment later with a second cheesecake, fresh from the oven, in her Hand. "Now, I am ready for leave. You boys would like to join me? Is plenty for all." she offered.
Zappa blushed alittle at both them, and then smiled, "Y-Y-Yes ma'am." (Btw Zappa is Whipped)

Jackson smiled at her and started toward her house, "So any idea on what movie we should go see my dear?"
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha waved the cheesecake a bit and sniffed deeply, "I don't know... cheesecake is so very tasty, I'm not sure it will last more than now." She hummed, "... Buuut... I guess I can save some for someone so cute." She giggled and winked at Mareks. She made her way towards the door, "I will leave you two alone now. See you tomarrow. Don't have too much fun though, is how housefires and other suprises happen." she said to Zappa and Morrigan with a big grin.

Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks groaned, now caught between finding Winter and Wonder, and getting a piece of that cheesecake. He cheered up as Sasha said she would save him a piece, and he followed after her, his face red from the compliment. Perhaps V-day wasn't the best day to be outside and about. "I'm not that cute..." He struggled to push the rising blush down, not winning the battle for a single moment. He didn't have the control he'd like of his blushing face, especially with Sasha tossing him nice words like a volley of tennis balls, each one landing on a soft spot. He got ahead of her, and opened the door. He was heading out too, so he might as well walk with her a bit. Holding the door, he chuckled softly as she poked fun at Morrigan and Zappa. "I think they'll be fine... and after you, my cheesecake wielding canine!" He bowed his head, and gestured with his hand to lead her from the room to the outside world, smiling up at her, his cheeks still a little red.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

BlueAnubis wrote:Sasha waved the cheesecake a bit and sniffed deeply, "I don't know... cheesecake is so very tasty, I'm not sure it will last more than now." She hummed, "... Buuut... I guess I can save some for someone so cute." She giggled and winked at Mareks. She made her way towards the door, "I will leave you two alone now. See you tomarrow. Don't have too much fun though, is how housefires and other suprises happen." she said to Zappa and Morrigan with a big grin.
Zappa blinked twice then blushed madly, "BUuwwwhatt.... I mean.... You- I.. She?!" (and Zappa's brain just exploded)