Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Mareks

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by Mareks »

Mareks smiled softly, and nodded. "Mm... my dad would say 'Najlepsze życzenia na złe myśli.' Or, as you would say... Best Wishes, on Bad Thoughts. Being reminded of something that makes you worry, is never a good thing. I don't really understand the proverb myself... but maybe you might. I hope who ever you're worrying about will be okay... and as for me, these are only for my headaches, so relax, okay?" He smiled, and reached up, just barely able to place his paw on her shoulder in a reassuring manor. Sometimes, it was not easy being as short as a weasel. Then again, he was one.
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

44R0NM10 wrote:Awesome looked towards Dahlia, and although he didn't smile from the situation his eyes showed he was happy she accepted the rose. "I-I want to be happy..." Awesome began, before taking a small gulp. He was literally shaking from how he felt. What would Dahlia say? What could she say? All these questions were running through his head during this short silence. "I want you..." He slowly honestly said, looking into Dahlia's eyes. This time, he kept his eyes open. Maybe he was showing a hint of desperation, but at this point he didn't care. His tail was between his legs, and his whole body felt heavy...as if one wrong move would make him fall apart.
At the first part of what Awesome had said, Dahlia attempted to smile, and lightly nodded to him. She didn't really know what to expect, but told herself it was best for them both if he did what was best for him. When the last part was said however, her expression blanked again, as her eyes met his. She wasn't quite sure she'd heard him right, but after it had sunk in for a moment, a genuine smile slowly spread across her lips. She tried to think of something to say, but found herself speechless; and with a trembling step forward and not a word in between, Dahlia opened her arms and hugged Awesome. Happily smiling all the while, a few tears had streamed from the corners of her eyes, though Dahlia didn't seem to mind.
RG; Seb & Dahlia
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

When Dahlia stepped forward, and smiled, Awesome allowed his worried face to change to a smile as well. As she hugged him, he closed his eyes happily, even if his heart was still beating furiously. He hugged her back, a little tightly, as if he never wanted to let go of her again. His tail gently wagged, as the smallest of tears gathered from happiness. "I love you..." Awesome very silently said, almost subconsciously. He didn't care about anybody else anymore. All he cared about was himself and Dahlia.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak coughs again and blushes a bit more ''I-i was?bPr rather, it was?''
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly chuckles a little, as he kisses Rendak's cheek. "To be fair, you are always cute though." He says, in a cheerful tone. Sure, he felt guilty, but he knew how to hide it.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak blushed more and sighed happily. ''Stop Sly....you'ree making me blush''
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder nodded, feeling a little bit relieved. "I hope he will too, and that your headaches will stop. And I'll try to relax, but I can't guarantee anything..." She gave a small smile.

Winter, who'd been studying everything about her bracelet, looked up and said goodbye to Honey and Vanilla as well. She finally put her wrist down, and glanced at Max, trying to decide if she should say something to him-- and what she should say. "So Max, what's up?" she blurted out the first thing that came to her mind.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

"Good, I don't like seeing my friends down in the gutter." He grinned, and took his paw back. In a moment, he'd placed both paws in his hips and looked around. "Anyways. We have time to play some games, or what? It's just not a party with out some games. Wonder.. what we could play... oops!" He covered his mouth and laughed. He completely forgot the pet standing in front of him had the name Wonder. "No pun intended, Wonder."
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly giggles a little, as he relaxes himself. "What's wrong Puupy?" He says teasingly, as his tail sways. "You know you love acting so cute~"
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa lead them to the house, whom their aunt, met them at the door, "Hello Zappa. Jackson. Who is this?" she asked. She was a younger lady with good looks and well built frame. Not to small not to big but just right. She wore glasses, and with hher brown hair down, she was outstanding.
"Hi Auntie Stacie. This is Morrigan, my gi... my um..." Zappa started but never finished, blushing madly. Jackson chuckled at this sight and smiled, not helping the situation for Zappa. Her was honestly embarassed introducing Morrigan as his girlfriend to his aunt, even though she probably already knew.
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak turned his head away from Sly to hide his still growing blush. ''No I don't.....Your too sweet''

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly giggles lightly, as he hugs Rendak. "Merry Christmass Puppy." He says cheerfully, as he closes his eyes and sighs happily.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Max had kept watching around the party, just silently taking in the Christmas spirit. He didn't even notice Winter approach, "Oh, Hey Winter. Not much, I'm just enjoying the party. What's up with you?" He asked, politely. He still felt bad as he talked to her, knowing that she still liked him.
-
Morrigan smiled as Zappa hesitated to introduce her. She decided to take off where he stuttered, "I'm Zappa's girlfriend. It's a pleasure to meet you." She said in a relaxed, yet polite voice.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Stacie at that moment couldn't resist.
"Ohhh your adorable," he said, taking her cheek and pulling on it like a grandma to a grand-child, "Zappa is lucky to have you. But he's shy about introducing you hmm? I've been here what? Since Mid August?"
Zappa blushed even brighter, "Aunt... st-stop embarassing me... please..." Zappa was completely bambuzzuled.
Jackson smiled and walked past, "Have fun Zappa. =P"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Morrigan let Stacie pinch her cheeks, smiling, "Yes, Zappa seems to be so shy about introducing me. I really should have come over much sooner than now. I came over a few times, but you seemed to have been out or asleep." She said.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Stacie smiled grabbing Jackson, "But I've seen Jackson with Liz soooo much and I was wondering if you would tell me alittle about her. Jackson, who was struggling to get free, was also now maddly blushing.
"A-A-Auntie!" he said panicing.
Zappa, still blushing, chuckled. Jackson was now going to take the full brunt.. or atleast he hoped.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Athlon2736 wrote:Stacie smiled grabbing Jackson, "But I've seen Jackson with Liz soooo much and I was wondering if you would tell me alittle about her. Jackson, who was struggling to get free, was also now maddly blushing.
"A-A-Auntie!" he said panicing.
Zappa, still blushing, chuckled. Jackson was now going to take the full brunt.. or atleast he hoped.
Morrigan smiled and chuckled a little, "Well, Liz is my younger sister. She's very excitable and happy about everything. She always smiles and loves to have fun. She's also a vegetarian and she loves the outdoors." She told Stacie.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Stacie smiled, "Sounds like a good match there Jacksy. Oh! I'm so sorry but we should get inside and eat. Dinner is getting cold," she said, apologizing for staling.
Zappa smiled and nudged Morrigan mentally, "I think she approves." was all he commented.
Jackson was let go and scrambled away, blushing madly still. Zappa was just as bad but trying to act natural.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak smiled and hugged back, although a bit confused now, for some reason. He jusf snuggled Sly and forgot about it ''Merry Christmas luv''

The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder giggled. "Don't worry about it. That tends to happen a lot when your nickname is a common word." She shrugged. "We could always play...uhm..." She paused to think. "Actually, I have no idea."

"Same here," Winter replied. Oh, and I'm trying to fix the heart that you broke. But that doesn't matter much. She thought bitterly as she held up the wrist with the bracelet. "And I'm trying to figure out who gave me this. I love Secret Santas but the 'secret' part is kind of annoying."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Max nodded, "Yeah." He replied. He looked at her bracelet as she showed it to him, "That's a nice bracelet. And I know what you mean; It would be cool if we knew who our secret Santa was." He replied.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks smiled brightly. "Oh, alright then!~" He laughed softly, and looked back to Winter, who claimed her name was often said as a typical word as well. And why wouldn't it? It was a seasonal name. He smiled, and looked at her bracelet from where he was. "Yeah, I know what you mean... I'm still wondering who I got this sweater from, it's very well made. I'm dying to know, but I don't want to break this 'Tradition'." He looked down at his sweater again, he really did like it. It was especially useful in the winter weather, and his fur didn't thicken like a cats or a dogs.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Honey and Vanilla didn't say anything until they got home.

"I can't wait to watch this movie!" said Honey.

"It got mixed reviews," said Vanilla.

"Oh, hockey, I wanna watch it anyway!"

"Suit yourself."

"That's an awesome chess set," said Honey, changing the subject. "Just what you wanted!"

"Yeah.... Max gave it to me."

"What? I thought we weren't supposed to know who gave who what."

"Max admitted he gave it to me."

"Well, that was sweet of him."

Vanilla cringed. "He knows he's the only one who can give me a challenge in a chess game. He knows he's the only one I can use this with!"

"Don't you like your gift?" said Honey, perplexed.

"I LOVE it!" snapped Vanilla angrily.

"You...don't look like you do."

"I DO! That's just IT!"

Vanilla flumped onto her pillow as she set down the chess set on the nightstand.

"What's 'it'?"

"I don't WANT to like it! It's from MAX!"

"And? What's wrong with that?"

"GRAAHHHHH...KIBBLE!"

"Don't swear, Vanilla, tell me what's wrong."

Vanilla was trembling all over. "It's too COMPLICATED, that's what's wrong! Too COMPLICATED! He's her brother, he's the only one who can play, he has the same feelings, but he seems nicer--it--ju--I--GRAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

She buried her face in her pillow and pounded it.

Honey knew this wasn't the time to say it, but she had a sneaking suspicion that Vanilla wasn't being completely honest about her feelings for Max. She let Vanilla let it out, then gently patted her head.

"It'll be okay, Vanilla.... It'll be okay...."
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder looked at the sweater. She thought it was nice, though she preferred her simple jacket. "You can always figure out who gave it to you. You know, clues, fingerprints...and simple elementary, my dear Watson."

Winter let her arm fall back to her side. "But that wouldn't be half as fun as trying to figure out who gave you what," she said. "Or whom gave youm what, or however you say it," she added.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

The Game wrote:Wonder looked at the sweater. She thought it was nice, though she preferred her simple jacket. "You can always figure out who gave it to you. You know, clues, fingerprints...and simple elementary, my dear Watson."

Winter let her arm fall back to her side. "But that wouldn't be half as fun as trying to figure out who gave you what," she said. "Or whom gave you what, or however you say it," she added.
Max nodded, "That's right, it's pretty fun to figure out who got who what." He replied, smiling.

-TIMESKIP BY TONIGHT-
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Everyone enjoyed the rest of the Christmas party, and eventually went home, their gifts and family in tow. The families enjoyed their Christmas festivities and were merry. As they slept soundly in their beds, A big generous fat man landed his sleigh on their roofs and placed presents under their trees.

As the days rolled on, the temperature began to rise ever so slightly, as the St. Valentines day approached. Love was in the air, and happiness in the skies.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Valetines day.

Zappa woke up stretching and smiled. He was looking forward to this day for a while. His dad was coming home in a few days, his girlfriend was again coming over for dinner, and tonight was going to be a good night for reading books, unless morrigan stayed over. Then he would spend as much time as he could with her.

Jackson though was already up. He was in thought a lot resently, more about the cat after Liz then anything. It just nagged at him. His offer still tugged gently, offering some much, but he loved Liz and would never giver her up though.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"Honey, wake up."

"Hm?"

Vanilla gently nudged her sister. "You never sleep in this late. What's wrong?"

"Uh...what time is it...?"

"I'm waking you up, instead of the other way around, that's what time it is. What's the problem?"

"Oh...." Honey moaned. "I don't wanna get out of bed...."

Vanilla's ear perked up. "Are you all right?"

Honey sighed. "I'll be fine...just feel kinda crummy...."

"Vet crummy?" said Vanilla, who was worried--and Honey knew it--although she didn't look it.

"No, not that bad. I just...don't feel like getting out of bed, is all.... My tummy hurts, my ears are hot, and my pillow's wet from my sweat...."

Vanilla stepped back. "I'll tell Dad, and get you something to drink. Okay?"

Honey sighed again. "Thanks, Vanilla, I appreciate that...."

Vanilla rushed out of her sister's room to tell Mr. Cake about Honey's condition. Valentine's Day was always Vanilla's least favorite day of the year, but this was only going to make it worse than it already was going to be.
PF chars

--Phoenix

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke stepped off the plane and into the airport "I'm home!" he smiled his scrf fluttering behind him, a bag at his side and his violin on his back "I'm back Radiant Gardens!" he yelledas he stepped outside
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Heth

Post by Heth »

As per usual Heth is in his yard constantly training for reasons unbeknownst to even himself, possibly getting used to his growth spurt during January (grew from 4' 0" to 4' 5").

"Okay now. . ." Heth readies his new practise sword, a metal one to prevent breakage. "Since this thing FINALLY arrived yesterday, let's break it in. .. "

Heth then proceeds to cut one of his straw dummies in half easily. "Uhh. .. oops. . . I need to dull this down a bit, or put less effort into this training, if I don't want to have to buy broomsticks and straw bales by the dozen, per week. . . I already have to buy two or three broomsticks a week. . ."
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Grumbling, Mareks slowly woke up from his sleep. Sitting up, his head throbbed and ached. He'd hit it the day before, playing with Jackson again he'd ran into a tree he didn't notice. Standing, he trekked across the room and pulled on his sweater. Leaving his room he looked to the table in the kitchen and found a note. Be back soon, have a happy Valentines Day, Mom&Dad xoxox. Valentines day? Hm.. he didn't have a Valentine. He wondered if he'd be able to go into town and buy some candy to share with the others. He smiled, liking that thought and headed outside.

The door closed behind him, and he stretched his arms as the sunlight hit his face. It felt nice with the chilled nip in the air still. "Morning, world."
The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder woke up to her still, quiet room. She stretched lazily and looked around, the silence welcoming.

Wait silence? In the morning? That wasn't right. Winter was usually up and about by now, jumping on Wonder's bed screaming an excited "good morning" at the top of her lungs. Worried, Wonder jumped out of bed and ran down the hall to her sister's room.

"Winter? Are you up?" Wonder asked as she knocked on the door.

From inside came a muffled reply. "I'm n-not awake yet. Go a-away."

Very worried now, Wonder ignored Winter's protests and came in anyway. She saw Winter still under the covers, lying still and crying. If Wonder wasn't worried before, she was very worried now. Moving toward the lump that was Winter, Wonder shook her shoulder. "Are you okay? Are you crying?"

Winter hiccuped. "N-no..."

Wonder sat down next to Winter's head. "And I'm supposed to believe that? Seriously; what's wrong? Should I get Mom or Dad?"

Winter shot up and grabbed Wonder's shoulders. "N-no don't!" Her eyes were red and puffy; it seemed that she'd been crying for a while. "They'll j-just make things worse! Dad'll get mad a-and...and...." she trailed off, her voice taken over by tears.

Wonder was extremely confused now. "Wait, what? How would they make it worse?"

Winter sniffled and looked at Wonder in amazement. "Did you really forget? Wonder, do you know what day it is?"

Wonder shook her head. "I just woke up and I haven't checked the calender yet."

"It's Valentine's Day." Winter's voice was sad and bitter, which was very weird coming from the happiest member of the Deeter household.

Wonder sat in silence; now it made sense why Winter was crying. About this time two years ago, they were living in Spain and she got her heart crushed, plus she was still hung up on Max. Wonder raised her eyebrows as she realized the only reason her sister was ever truly sad was because of one guy or another. This made Wonder clench her fists as she felt a new sense of protectiveness for her sister. "Forget them," Wonder said. "Because today, you're going to have the best day of your life, and it'll be completely boy free."

Winter looked confused, but Wonder whisked her out of bed before she could ask a single question.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa yawned a he walked down stairs smiling. He was going to make a present for Morrigan help jackson chose a movie for tonight with Liz, and go rent a movie for his and Morrigan's date tonight. He walked over to the cupboard and pulled out some measuring cups and put hen put or his task at hand. He walked over to thepantry and grabbed the flour bag and started to lift it, only to have it slip out of his hands and fire a large spray of white powder onto his face. This made is black mask and grey fur pure white.
Jackson walked down the stairs as well and say what happen to Zappa, breaking into a snicker then to a full on laugh.
"Having fun ghost boy?" he teased.
"Oh ha ha... Can you get me a wet dish cloth please?" Zappa replied, knowing the powder wasn't coming out wig out some warm water.
Jackson did so, handing it to him. After few minutes Zappa was able to get the flour to some where hecould work with it. Jackson sat down in the couch and put on Starship troopers before getting lost in thought. Zappa looked at him as he began to make the cupcakes for Morrigan, raiding the alcohol cabinet at the same time and hiding a small bottle of red wine.
"Whats up Jackson? Your never this quiet in the morning," was what he asked.
"Just.... Thinking about something," was all he said. Zappa didn't push the matter anymore, since he was thinking bout what movie to take Liz too tonight. However he wasn't.
Heth

Post by Heth »

Heth goes to the shed and pulls out his last dummy. "Man. . . out of dummies again. . . If only I could just conjure them up. . . or at least repair them with magic. . ." Heth lets out a sigh "But alas. . . Magic is naught but a fantasy. . . then again. . . one can't help but wonder. . . there are unexplainable phenomena around. . ." Heth just stands still with the dummy, lost in thought
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke saw Heth outside lost in his thoughts "Heeeey!" he waved and smiled happily "How ya been?" he asked walking over 'Stop yelling you idiot' Ekez growled in his thoughts 'Sorry' Zeke replied
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Max was sleeping soundly and comfortable in his bed. He was intending on resting a little bit longer this particular morning, but the powers that be would have none of that,

"Good morning Radiant Gardens! Happy Valentines Day!" Liz shouted through a megaphone out of her window, which jostled Max awake. He stretched and got out of bed and made sure his fur was nice looking, and he put his collar on. He opened his door and was just barely dodged a plastic arrow as it shot towards him,

"What the?" He asked himself as he picked it up and looked at it. It was a normal arrow, except it had a heart instead of the head. He looked up to see Liz holding a bow, and a quiver full of arrows slung over her shoulder,

"Good morning Maxie!" She said, happily.

"Morning Liz. What's with the arrows?"
He asked.

"I'm not Liz today, Max. I'm Cupid!"

"Cupid?"

"CUPID!!!!" She cheered before shooting about twelve arrows at Max in rapid succession, which he easily dodged.

Max made his way downstairs, continuously dodging Liz's horribly aimed arrows, and ate his breakfast. Liz took a break from her breakfast to eat her breakfast as well, "So Maxie, what do you have planned for Valentines day?" She asked.

Max shrugged, "I don't have much planned today." He replied. He did want to go visit Vanilla today.

Liz pouted, "That's no fun! You should go out and have fun!" She said.

Max nodded, "I'll try." He said, smiling.

Out of nowhere, she smiled, "CUPID!" She said, before firing another shot at Max, and missing by a mile. Max laughed at this, which caused Liz to laugh as well.

Liz made her way out of the house and skipped down the street, cheerfully.

Max kept sitting at the table, both of their parents had already gone to work, so he was home alone. At least, until a certain ghost flew by, "Hello there, Maximilien." She said.

"Hello, Morrigan. How are you?" He asked. She had recently revealed herself to him as a ghost, and was took it surprisingly well. Because she was actually nice and nice to talk to, he saw her as one of the few good things about magic. Everything else, he thought he could do without, which Morrigan respected and didn't do magic around him, "I'm quite well. Yourself?"

"I've had better days. And I've had worse. So I guess I'm fine."
He replied.

"Really now. I do hope your day gets better from here on out." She said before turning herself corporeal and walking out the door.

"Thanks." He said before going upstairs to grab his collar, which he'd forgotten and put it on. He headed out the door towards the Cake residence. He knocked on the door and awaited an answer.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Jackson sighed soflty, still lost in thought. He couldn;t think of anything good right now, just that offer... and it was annoying him. He pulled out his cell and looked at it, locked on Liz's number. he pressed it and texted her, stating he could hear her and would be out shortly.
Zappa on the otehr hand was now cover with some specks of cupcake paste and batter, reading some ingrediants off the books page.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:"Thanks." He said before going upstairs to grab his collar, which he'd forgotten and put it on. He headed out the door towards the Cake residence. He knocked on the door and awaited an answer.
Mr. Cake grumbled as he got up. He managed to hide his bad mood, although for him a GOOD mood wasn't necessarily pleasant.

He opened the door and saw Max.

"Yeah? Sorry, don't have any candy."

He wasn't trying to be funny, he had honestly forgotten what holiday it was--as far as he was concerned they were all the same.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Max shook his head when Mr. Cake told him there was no candy, "Actually, sir, wanted to talk to Vanilla and Honey." He said, politely. He always tried to sound confident and polite when he was talking to Mr. Cake. But Mr. Cake always seemed to intimidating sometimes.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Max shook his head when Mr. Cake told him there was no candy, "Actually, sir, wanted to talk to Vanilla and Honey." He said, politely. He always tried to sound confident and polite when he was talking to Mr. Cake. But Mr. Cake always seemed to intimidating sometimes.
"Oh," said Mr. Cake. "Honey's sick, so watch it. I don't want your owners complaining that you caught something from her. Vanilla's with her."
PF chars

--Phoenix