HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Psykeout

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by Psykeout »

Pecan wrote:"I guess we should go home, hm?"
"yeah, i guess. here, ill walk with you." HD then turned to Eris in the squad car. "dont be too sad, ok?" he said loud enough for her to possibly hear him. then he walked of in the general direction of HD and Paige's houses.
bwah bwah
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Well you don't have to stay mean if you don't want to. You could turn over a new, nicer leaf. And I know most people would forgive you," Destiny said, looking up at Eris for the first time since they'd gotten in the car.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris thought that the idea of turning over a new leaf sounded nice, but she was still sad. She sighed, the tears finally stopping, but she still sniveled every now and then, "I guess... B-but I don't feel like I deserve it." She told Destiny, "And I can't give up playing tricks. It's part of who I am. A-and I made promise to my brother before him and my mom left us. He said, 'Eris, be sure to play lots of pranks until I come back!'" She told Destiny.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Psykeout wrote:
Pecan wrote:"I guess we should go home, hm?"
"yeah, i guess. here, ill walk with you." HD then turned to Eris in the squad car. "dont be too sad, ok?" he said loud enough for her to possibly hear him. then he walked of in the general direction of HD and Paige's houses.
"I guess i'll tag along with you 2, until we reach whoever's house comes first, then i'll go my separate way" He then went to catch them up after putting away the camouflage he then turned in his walk and shouted over to Eris and Destiny "I'll see you 2 tomorrow as well, look after yourselves" he then continued the walk out of the forest with HD and Paige.
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Ummm, thanks but no thanks Lance. I'm fine just sitting here, it feels really nice. Besides, I don't want to dive to the bottom of the lake and find out the pressure causes my brain to go into another sort of concussion" Shamrock chuckled at the last bit, wondering if that actually could happen. "I wonder what everyone else is doing today though... You know what, I think I might even have the courage to go talk to Destiny today" Shamrock rubbed the back of his head, remembering his first encounter with Destiny, and how she looked so much like his old girlfriend. What am I going to tell her though? Do I just come out and ask if we should start dating? Nah, I tried that once... that didn't work out so well.... Maybe I'll just ask her if we can be more than friends, yeah, that'll do it Shamrock though to himself
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance smiled at Shamrock giggling internally about how he talked about Destiny,with a bit of regret in the back of his mind,he swam up to the shore and rested on it. "So you have a bit of a crush on her don't you?" He said teasingly grinning at him.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"It's not about that..." Blueberry replied to Khun, without even looking at him. "It is about me... Failing as her best friend!" Blueberry covered his face with his hand. "Sorry... I just want to be alone for a while, okay?" He briefly looked at Khun, before continuing walking home.
Khun allowed himself to sigh heavily. He didn't mean for it to be so deep or audible, but he knew exactly what Blueberry was feeling at the moment. Khun kept up the pace with Blueberry for a little while before speaking.

"Can I at least walk with you at least half way?" Khun asked.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"It IS about half way now..." Blueberry replied without looking back.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny frowned. "Why would he say that?"
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Lance, you need to shush.... you don't speak a word about this until I talk to her first to actually tell her. Same goes for you Dakotah" Shamrock pointed at Lance and Dakotah, giving them a glaring look "And yes, I still DO have a crush on her... I want to be with her, at least get to know her better, I know it goes against the whole inter-species thing... but I don't really care" Shamrock looked out past the trees back to the town seeing small figures of human and other indistinguishable pets.
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

The Game wrote:Destiny frowned. "Why would he say that?"
"Well, Loki and I used to pull a lot of pranks together. Nothing bad like the fireworks, or the rocks. Stuff like whoopie cushions, joy-buzzers and stuff like that." She said, "And since we wouldn't see eachother for a long time now, he made me promise to never give up the one thing we enjoyed doing the most. But I got carried away, and all my pranks got worse and worse." She told Destiny.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance giggled "I won't say anything Shamrock. And as for the whole inter-species thing that "taboo" is so stupid. I don't care about that either when it comes to love the only thing that matters is that two people care about each other." Lance said as he got out of the water and shook himself dry.

"Well I don't know about you guys but I'm ready to head back what do you guys say?" Lance said as he snapped on his collar.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Yeah, that sounds good" Shamrock pulled himself out of the water and shook off his fur "You coming Dakotah? Cause I'm not gonna leave you here alone" Shamrock looked back at Dakotah and offered a paw to help pull him out.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"It IS about half way now..." Blueberry replied without looking back.
"Oh, sorry," Khun said, wondering at how far and fast they had walked already. Still though, he would like to see where Blueberry lived, or at least made sure he got home.

"Do you mind if I walk the rest of the way with you then?" Khun asked, "I know that when I was in a position like yours before, I wish I'd of had someone walking with me."

Khun grimaced at the thought. That's because they weren't there any more. But let's not let him know that.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Paige stopped suddenly, a thought occurring to him. "HD, Ying, you two go on ahead," he stated. "I'm not going home quite yet. I have a stop to make first... alone." He turned and started going a different direction, hoping he could get there before they did... but knowing he couldn't possibly beat a car. After all he thought, Destiny's Garden is going to need more flowers, and I would to make up for what has been a horrible day, even if I didn't cause. I just have to talk to Destiny's dad without her knowing...
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

xhunterko wrote:"Do you mind if I walk the rest of the way with you then?" Khun asked, "I know that when I was in a position like yours before, I wish I'd of had someone walking with me."
"No." Blueberry answered bluntly and shot a glare at Khun briefly. "I wish to be alone, thank you."
QuirktheWerehound

Post by QuirktheWerehound »

Jake climbed out of the water and shook himself. "Sounds good." He snapped his collar around his neck. "So, where to next?"
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

"ok. come on other guy, lets go," HD said and started to walk off.
he really needed to stop that.
bwah bwah
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Challenger01 wrote:"Yeah, that sounds good" Shamrock pulled himself out of the water and shook off his fur "You coming Dakotah? Cause I'm not gonna leave you here alone" Shamrock looked back at Dakotah and offered a paw to help pull him out.
Dakotah laughed a little "Yeah, I'll get out." and took Shamrock's paw and hoisted himself up to get out of the lake. He walked over by a tree and shook himself off, he left his collar on,it was wet, but it didn't really bother Dakotah. "Alright," he said walking back to the group "so, what do you guys wanna do now?"
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance thought for a moment rubbing his muzzle a bit. "Well I did want to go to the Mall yesterday. We could do that, the only problem is neither my Dad or Mom are home so someone else will have to take us unless everyone want to walk there." He said looking at the group.
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

IceKitsune wrote:Lance thought for a moment rubbing his muzzle a bit. "Well I did want to go to the Mall yesterday. We could do that, the only problem is neither my Dad or Mom are home so someone else will have to take us unless everyone want to walk there." He said looking at the group.
"Hm, didn't know there was mall around here." Dakotah said, interested in going to it. "How far is it? Do you really think we could walk to it?"
Off the Air.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"Well I'd rather not I mean I've done it with my parents before. But is a good distance from here, a little over 2 miles if I remember right." He said"Could anyone parents drive us there, because I want to ask the rest of my freinds to come as well it would make it easier." He said after thinking about it for a second.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Hoo boy, I'm not really making this any easier on him. Khun thought to himself.

"Sigh, all right, I guess you win then," Khun said, "Hopefully we'll get together again sometime." Khun turned around and headed back to the park, heading in the general direction of the swings. If all else failed today, he and Nihm were going to have some fun. Though he did really feel let down, and Nihm could tell.

"You did all right daddy," she whispered in his ears.

"No, I didn't," he argued, back quietly, "I'm terrible about this stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't like me after that either. Heh, it'd be just my luck."

"Daddy!" Nihm said back, "Don't be so hard on yourself, you went with him more then he thought you would anyway. And besides, I thought luck worked the other way around?"

"I dunno," Khun said, looking through the past couple years of his life real quick, "Sometimes, I wonder if I'm being looked after at all."

"And how many times could you have gotten shot again?" Nihm countered. Khun grimaced, she did have a point.
(ooc: I don't know how colorful we can get with these backstories, needless to say, if theres a problem with it, I'm gonna have to cut a lot. But I can do it.)

"Let's not bring that up shall we?" Khun said, "We're almost there."
Last edited by xhunterko on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

"Well, my dad's at work," Dakotah started off "my mom's home today though." He looked at Lance, "I can ask if she can maybe give us a ride to the mall if that's cool with you guys." Dakotah then had a question. "How many people are going with us?"
Off the Air.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny gave Eris an understanding look. "Loki, Eris-well that explains a lot. I mean, you just wanted to keep the tradition going, so you were technically just trying to do the right thing...kind of," she trailed off, wondering if what she would say next was too personal or not. She decided to try anyway. "Why wouldn't you see you're brother for a while?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

The Game wrote:Destiny gave Eris an understanding look. "Loki, Eris-well that explains a lot. I mean, you just wanted to keep the tradition going, so you were technically just trying to do the right thing...kind of," she trailed off, wondering if what she would say next was too personal or not. She decided to try anyway. "Why wouldn't you see you're brother for a while?"
Eris looked down to the floor of the car, "Oh, well, my Mommy and my Daddy don't live with each other anymore. And Loki went with Mommy, and I stayed with Daddy. I only get to visit them every now and then." She told Destiny with a small smile on her face. It wasn't like a happy smile, but more like a nostalgia smile.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Psykeout wrote:"ok. come on other guy, lets go," HD said and started to walk off.
he really needed to stop that.
"it's Ying, so where about do you live?" Ying said catching up with HD turning his collar cam off yet again.
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

"im sure ill figure it out." HD said we'll go to your house first. where's that?"
bwah bwah
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Ying looked around first slowly and then frantically, "What would you say if i said i have no idea, i don't even know where we are?" Ying then looked around again for any noticeable references to where they were before turning back to HD and saying "Yeh i didn't really pay attention since i was running to follow Eris, Sorry" He then took out a compass and pointed in the direction north was and simply said "North is down there but that's all i know and have with me to help find where we are." he then looked back up towards North and asked "You got anything to help locate where we are? We should be near a body of water since there's a hill down which will let the water roll into something or other." He said walking Northward down the hill.

[[ooc :i'm only guestimating that north is where lance and that are, if it's wrong i'll edit it right.]]
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Oh! You are back early, Blueberry! Do you want to have your lunch?" Mrs. Berry asked, as Blueberry walked past the kitchen. "Um, I am just a bit tired, mom. And..." He stopped briefly, but quickly walked on. "... I... I already ate outside, I am just going to go upstairs and take a rest."

The attic has always been Blueberry's little space. Even though his sister wasn't living there anymore, he still preferred to stay in the attic instead of his room whenever he wanted to be alone. Blueberry took off his bag and utility belt, before he went to a dark corner. He sat there, hugging his knees silently.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Honestly, I say we just walk back to the park and get everyone to go all go together... That'll be fun huh?" Shamrock shook out his fur a bit and twitched his leg to get all the moisture out. He started walking toward the trees leading to the path "You guys coming or what?"
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Oh," Destiny replied. Feeling the need to say something more, she added, "I know how you feel. After my parents split, I hardly ever get to see my Mom too..." she trailed off, her face completely blank. She didn't smile like Eris did. Even though she wanted to, thinking of her mom made her more sad then happy, which just layered the sadness she was already feeling. Today is not a good day.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

The Game wrote:"Oh," Destiny replied. Feeling the need to say something more, she added, "I know how you feel. After my parents split, I hardly ever get to see my Mom too..." she trailed off, her face completely blank. She didn't smile like Eris did. Even though she wanted to, thinking of her mom made her more sad then happy, which just layered the sadness she was already feeling. Today is not a good day.
Eris nodded, "Yeah..." She looked to Destiny, "Um, Destiny? I'm sorry that I destroyed your flowers. If you want, I can help you replant them?" She asked, unsure of what Destiny's reaction will be.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Paige kept on his way to Destiny's house. As he walked, he thought of the type of "gift" Destiny would like. He'd already decided on the general idea, he just needed a specific type. Something like a Dasylirion longissima would be to expensive, but he didn't want to go cheap either, like a Dischidia sp. Variegated. Hm... Maybe a Adenium obesum? Wait, that might make it seem like he like liked her... Come on! he thought. There's gotta be the perfect one!

(OOC: Kudos to anyone who knows what he's talking about, and Kudos and cookies to anyone who knows the specifics.)
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny finally managed a smile. "Of course! It'd take me forever to do it on my own!"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

The Game wrote:Destiny finally managed a smile. "Of course! It'd take me forever to do it on my own!"
Eris smiled too, "Yeah, then we should get started as soon as we can, shouldn't we?" She asked. She glanced over at Austin, then turned back to Destiny, "Um, unless we're going to jail, or the pound, or wherever we're going..."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance started walking to keep up with Shamrock "Yeah I think we can get everyone to come, It will be more fun that way." He said.
QuirktheWerehound

Post by QuirktheWerehound »

Jake checked his collar to make sure it was tight. "Sounds like a plan to me. We only have the one car and Dad's at work, so...my parents giving a ride is out" Jake grinned. "Does this mall have a bookstore?"
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Ying barely started walking before he walked into Shamrock. "oww that's smart" he then got up and helped Shamrock up "you ok, I'm sorry, we were just trying to find the path and i knew follow the river find something man-made so i kept to that....well i was going to, I'm Ying and the guy behind me is HD" he said pointing to HD, "you wouldn't know the way to the path would you?" he said waiting for HD to catch up.
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Yeah, we should. I'm not really sure where Austin is taking us though," Destiny said uneasily. She had a hunch of where they were headed, but she hoped she was wrong...
Austin turned into the last place Destiny wanted to be that day- her house. He turned off the engine and sighed, then turned to face the girls.
"I hate this as much as you guys do, but both of your parents have been called up here. I told Jeff to let Mr. Grant come by and save us an extra trip." he explained. Destiny winced.
"B-b-but I r-really don't w-want to t-talk to J-Jeff..." she stuttered. Just imagining the trouble she'd gotten both her and Eris into made her want to hide in a hole forever, not get yelled at for it.
"Sorry Des. You should've thought about that before you went through with this. Now come on out, both off you; you've got some explaining to do."

((I'm guessing now is a good time-skip time?))