Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome made a short sigh, before standing up. He made a small leap and grabbed onto a tree branch before climbing up. It wasn't for any particular reason. He just liked being high in trees. Besides, neither he nor Rendak were meeting eye contact at all. He sat on the lowest branch, that was seemed thick enough to support his weight. "What do you mean by 'deal with it'?" Awesome asked, although he sounded quite neutral. As if, he was curious, although not biased at all.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak jumped slightly as Awesome started climbing the tree, but quickly got over the sudden climbing. Rendak let out a sigh and shook his head, before starting to draw a nearby house and it's decorations. ''Erm...uh....nothing...you seem to climb trees well by the way''
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa nodded, "Well if you want you can come over tonight as well, the more the merry and that."
Morrigan smiled, "That would be wonderful, as long as it's okay with your Aunt and Jackson." She said.

((Hey Athlon, whatever happened to that one dog guest character of yours? He hasn't made an appearance since you had him and Zappa embarrass Jackson. ))
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Odd... this bell feels warm even though I just picked it up from the snow " Zeke turned it over and over examining it "Does it still ring?" he held it up to his ear and shook it once 'Diiinnngg' the bell rang "The sound is so clear" he closed his eyes "Unlike any other bell I've heard before..." he rang it once more
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon was gathering some things to occupy his boredom inside tje crustal, and suddenly had an idea. 'Hey Morri! What else do you think you coukd teleport in here?'
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Athlon2736 wrote: Jackson nodded, "Most likely sprained then. No worries."
He nodded and let himself be at ease. A sprain was better then a break, so in a way it almost made him happy. Suddenly he remembered, and looked up to Jackson from where he was. "Oh, Jackson. Umm, how well do you know Morrigan?" He asked. "I've only met her once, to exchange names you know?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Rendak wrote:Aethon was gathering some things to occupy his boredom inside tje crustal, and suddenly had an idea. 'Hey Morri! What else do you think you coukd teleport in here?'
'I'm not sure. Perhaps small items such as that candy. What did you have in mind?' She asked/thought to him.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon smiled and thpught back ''Maybe some food item? More candy? Snow :3?''

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Zander wrote:Bella moaned in un-success. "Come on! not even a little hint? uhg. Fine be that way!" She stuck out her tongue at him in a playful way.
Max smiled, "Fine, I'll give you a small hint: It's neither of you two." He told Lucky and Bella with a smile.
-
Rendak wrote:Aethon smiled and thpught back ''Maybe some food item? More candy? Snow :3?''
Morrigan thought back to her, 'Perhaps. I don't have any more candy on me right now, so how about some snow?' She asked, teleporting a pile of snow from the ground into the Crystal next to Aethon.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon stood, waiting for the snow, and yelped ad he felt something cold fall on his head and partly on his body. He then laughed and thought ''Hehehe! You dropped it right onto me!''
Last edited by Rendak on Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Rendak wrote:Rendak jumped slightly as Awesome started climbing the tree, but quickly got over the sudden climbing. Rendak let out a sigh and shook his head, before starting to draw a nearby house and it's decorations. ''Erm...uh....nothing...you seem to climb trees well by the way''
Awesome let out a soft smile, for the first time so far today. There was a long story behind why he enjoyed climbing trees, but he gave the short one. There was a hint of happiness in his voice that wasn't there before. "Sly showed me how to a long time ago...but, I don't really remember that. I just like being out of sight, especially in the leaves at the top. It sometimes looks like twilight up there..."
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

44R0NM10 wrote:"Erm, yeah," Sly answered, scratching the back of his head. He wasn't expecting to bump into anyone, especially Seb. (and then I noticed...Valiant calls him Sebastian...where'd I get Seb from?) He bit his lip, really wanting to get away and finish this by himself without making it seemed like he didn't want Sebastian...even if he seemed oblivious to how Sly tried to hide. "You know, I need to head down to the movie isle. Maybe I'll see you on te check-out." please, please, please don't go to the movie isle...
"The movie aisle?..." Seb repeated what Sly had said, mulling it over for a second. The same aisle had a bunch of other things along with it, including some games and music. Maybe he could find something for his Secret Santa there?... "... That's a great idea, Sly! I bet I can find what I need there, too." Catching Sly's desire to get a move on, but attributing it to the holiday rush of Christmas Eve, Sebastian followed after him towards the aisle in question. "You and Awesome have been well, right? not snowed in or anything?", he asked on the way. Though the latter was a bit obvious, since Sly was there in front of him and not stuck at home, Seb was thinking more of the cold weather accompanying the most recent snowfall.
RG; Seb & Dahlia
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak smiled, and said ''So you and Sly have known each other for long? How long exactly?, with an inquisitve voice. He looked at the tree, then up to Awesome, and wanted to see if he coukd climb it. He suddenly jumped up and tried to pull himself up with a branch, then fell and landed face flat in the snow.

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome jumped down from the tree looking concerned. "Are you okay?" He timidly asked, whilst pulling Rendak up. He glanced at the tree, before slowly saying: "I...could help you, if you'd like..." He wasn't sure what his response would be, although he was a little worried. The last 2 people whom he assisted in climbing up a tree were Bella, and Dahlia. Enough said.

Seb sighed inwardly at hearing Seb's response. As they walked towards the movie isle, Sly answered him though. "Besides Awesome losing his tag at one point, nothing too bad." He began, whilst trying to think of a better way to get out of Seb's sight. "What about you and Dahlia?"
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak rubbed his muzzle, though it didn't really hurt much. He sat down and said ''Y-yeah I'm fine....I think it's be,ause I'm weak I fell...I couldn't pull myself up....''

The Game

Post by The Game »

"<That's good. Uh, Winter's kind of seething so I think we should switch back to English.>" Wonder replied, stepping away from her cross looking sister. "Sorry, no more French. I promise."
"That's all I ask."
Rolling her eyes, Wonder turned back to Icee. "So, do you have your Secret Santa gift yet?"
Zander

Post by Zander »

Bella sighed. "Fine...."
"Lucky piped up from behind Bella. "Hey Max, do you know where we put our gifts?"
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Liz skipped along the snow covered sidewalk, humming a tune to herself, going nowhere in particular.

(Anyone can run into Liz, as she's been skipping long enough that she could be anywhere in the neighborhood by now. )
-
Max nodded, "Yeah, we're going to gather all the gifts at the clubhouse. I was going to head there in a minute." He told them.
-
Rendak wrote:Aethon stood, waiting for the snow, and yelped ad he felt something cold fall on his head and partly on his body. He then laughed and thought ''Hehehe! You dropped it right onto me!''
Morrigan laughed inwardly, 'I can't see into your home, so I don't know exactly where I'm teleporting it too.' She joke-thought to Aethon.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"Hey, Liz! Just saw your house--pretty cool!" said Honey, giving Liz a thumb's up.

Vanilla nodded her agreement.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Liz returned the thumbs up, "Thanks! It was a lot of fun putting it up!" She said as she got closer to them, "I kinda forgot to look at your house when I left." She said, rubbing the back of her head.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Liz returned the thumbs up, "Thanks! It was a lot of fun putting it up!" She said as she got closer to them, "I kinda forgot to look at your house when I left." She said, rubbing the back of her head.
"That's okay," said Honey. "You can come back and look again. There's not much on the outside but the tree is beautiful!"

"It is the best tree we've ever had," said Vanilla. She actually meant that it was the best she had seen so far because she expected the others to be tacky, but she didn't want to be rude to Liz, especially not having seen theirs.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Zander

Post by Zander »

ctcmjh wrote:Liz skipped along the snow covered sidewalk, humming a tune to herself, going nowhere in particular.

(Anyone can run into Liz, as she's been skipping long enough that she could be anywhere in the neighborhood by now. )
-
Max nodded, "Yeah, we're going to gather all the gifts at the clubhouse. I was going to head there in a minute." He told them.
-
Rendak wrote:Aethon stood, waiting for the snow, and yelped ad he felt something cold fall on his head and partly on his body. He then laughed and thought ''Hehehe! You dropped it right onto me!''
Morrigan laughed inwardly, 'I can't see into your home, so I don't know exactly where I'm teleporting it too.' She joke-thought to Aethon.
"Oh good! do you mind helping me carry my gift? it's a little heavy." She said enthusiastically, wagging her tail.
Lucky rolled his eyes, why couldn't he help her?
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

(lol embrassment coming up)

Zappa began his next comment but a loud voice over rang his.
"ZAPPA!!! What are you doing with this fine lady out in the **** cold. You should take her inside and threat her far better then what you do!" the loud dog badgered him. The great dane (or what ever his name is.... can't remember) stood infront of them.
Zappa blushed. "Hi... Dahlia... Whats ups..." Zappa was completely embarassed.
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Max nodded, "Sure, I can help you." He offered.
-
Liz nodded, "That would be cool! I love Christmas decorations so much! And I love decorating the tree! We have an artificial tree, because Mommy said that she doesn't want me to try to climb the tree and get pine needles everywhere." She told the Cakes with a bit of embarrassment.
-
(( His name is Dallin ))
Morrigan smiled at the newcomer, "Hello there." She said.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Max nodded, "Sure, I can help you." He offered.
-
Liz nodded, "That would be cool! I love Christmas decorations so much! And I love decorating the tree! We have an artificial tree, because Mommy said that she doesn't want me to try to climb the tree and get pine needles everywhere." She told the Cakes with a bit of embarrassment.
-
(( His name is Dallin ))
Morrigan smiled at the newcomer, "Hello there." She said.
"We have an artificial tree too!" said Honey. "I don't like pine needles either."

"It's better for the environment anyway," said Vanilla.

"So...wanna see ours?"
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Liz smiled at Vanilla's comment, "Yes! It's so much better for the environment!" She said, super happy. In her mind, she gave Vanilla 50 more brownie points for being environmentally friendly. She nodded, "That would be so cool if I could see yours!" She said.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Liz smiled at Vanilla's comment, "Yes! It's so much better for the environment!" She said, super happy. In her mind, she gave Vanilla 50 more brownie points for being environmentally friendly. She nodded, "That would be so cool if I could see yours!" She said.
"Well, come on, then!" said Honey. "Too cold out here anyway!"

Vanilla followed her home, motioning for Liz to come along.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Liz followed the two of them to their house, eagerly wanting to see their decorations.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Liz followed the two of them to their house, eagerly wanting to see their decorations.
"We're home, Dad!" said Honey as they returned. She heard Mr. Cake's grunt and knew he knew they were there.

Honey and Vanilla removed their jackets and hung them up, then showed Liz to the tree.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" said Honey.

"And sincere," added Vanilla.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa blushed deeper, And Dallin smiled, "Is he at all treating you bad in anyway. Cuz I'll hurt the one eye'd monstousity for ya," he said, cracking his knuckles. He doesn't even realize that he's one eyed.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Liz followed them to their tree. When she saw it, she went wide-eyed like a little-kid who just met Santa, "It's beautiful!" She said smiling.
-
Morrigan laughed softly, "Well, he's good enough for right now. But if he slips up, I'll tell you." She joked with Dallin, "I'm Morrigan."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Liz followed them to their tree. When she saw it, she went wide-eyed like a little-kid who just met Santa, "It's beautiful!" She said smiling.
-
Morrigan laughed softly, "Well, he's good enough for right now. But if he slips up, I'll tell you." She joked with Dallin, "I'm Morrigan."
"What do you think of our star? We don't have an electric one so we put a homemade one there--it's made of tin foil."

"I measured it carefully," said Vanilla, "so it would have perfect Euclidean dimensions."

"Yeah, because that's Christmassy--Euclid," said Honey teasingly.

"If you want to be technical, pine trees aren't Christmassy either," Vanilla retorted.

"Ouch. Touche. So what do you think, Liz?"
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa looked at her alittle shocked, "W-w-WHAT!!"
Dallin smiled, "Dallin, head of the neighborhood watch. Or... one of the heads..." he said offering his arm.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Liz smiled, "It's so awesome an totally fantastic!" She said, "And I love the improve with the tin-foil star! I can see you put a lot of effort into making it!" She said. Liz really did love looking at Christmas decorations. They made her feel all warm and happy inside.
-
Morrigan giggled and kissed Zappa on the cheek, "Relax, love, I was only joking." She said as she took Dallin's hand, "Charmed, I'm sure." She said.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa relaxed still alittle scared.
Dallin on the other hand looked at him and smiled, "I think I may take my leave though.... I m headed home from the mall with some presents..." he said hoisting up a bag full of wrapped presents.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Morrigan nodded to Dallin as he left, "Then I guess I will see you some other time." She said to him. She turned back to Zappa and smiled, "What has your tail in a knot?" She asked him
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Liz smiled, "It's so awesome an totally fantastic!" She said, "And I love the improve with the tin-foil star! I can see you put a lot of effort into making it!" She said. Liz really did love looking at Christmas decorations. They made her feel all warm and happy inside.
-
Morrigan giggled and kissed Zappa on the cheek, "Relax, love, I was only joking." She said as she took Dallin's hand, "Charmed, I'm sure." She said.
"Thank you, Liz...." said Vanilla.

"Yeah, thanks, Liz! It's not as awesome as some things I've seen, but it's beautiful because we made it!"
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

"Nothing... just embarassed how that happened all of a sudden... thats all..." he said still alittle red.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Liz smiled, "Yeah, that's the Christmas spirit!" She cheered, smiling.
-
Morrigan smiled at Zappa's blush, "That what happened all of the sudden?" She asked him.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa gestured back to Dallin, "How he embarassed me like that with you here," he said taking her hand, "Dallin enjoys that... a little too much at times..."