HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

ctcmjh

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris decided to walk to the neighborhood. It really made no difference to her anyways. Her owner wouldn't even be home yet. Not until really late in the night. She kept walking with a smile, however. She was just really happy that Shamrock was alright!
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

"Yeah, I should start heading home now" Dakotah said as he followed Blueberry to the nighborhood.
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

"Well i just be hedging home." He said as he bounded past the trees, getting to his house.

After Searching a very little while he found his spy gases I will be a spy with my plastic stick.
when it nonsense work try try again if that cant work hit it with a frying pan
"Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once."
QuirktheWerehound

Post by QuirktheWerehound »

Jake waved goodbye to his new friends and headed into his new house.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Paige silently headed towards his new house, fingering his rusty Saturn tag.
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny opened the front door quietly. Please be asleep Dad, please be asleep, pleassseeee...
"Hey, Des." her dad said, rounding the corner. Destiny looked down. "Hey Dad...sorry I forgot to tell i was coming late...I was stopping an evil band of villains from taking over the neighborhood." She said, risking to look up. Jeff didn't look pleased. "Try to give me a heads up next time. Don't forget, I rely on you for dinner, and you weren't here. I had to cook myself." He gestured to the kitchen, which smelled like a burnt tire. "And when that didn't work I order pizza, which we had last week. And you know I don't like you eating pizza too often. he chided. Destiny's head sank again. "Sorry Dad...I'll be home on time tomorrow." Jeff smiled. "That's all I wanted to hear. Now could you help me clean up the kitchen? Some of the pots might be burnt beyond repair..." he smiled sheepishly. Destiny laughed as Jeff swung her onto his shoulders, and together they ate dinner and tried to clean up the kitchen. Then Destiny went to bed- after trip-wiring the door to her room and the front door (to stop any invaders).
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris walked past the other houses until she came to her house. She noticed that the driveway was empty, "Dad's not home yet." She muttered as she walked to the house. She tried the door, but it was locked. She sighed but smiled, "Good thing I have my t-" She was about to say tools, until she looked in the front window and noticed her tools were on the floor inside. She pouted and paced along the deck a bit. She looked under the mat, behind the lamp, around the eaves, trying to find a spare key, "Come on Dad!" She whined as she pouted again. She extended her claws and tried to pick the lock, to no avail. She sighed and finally resigned herself to sleeping on the welcome mat until her dad came home.
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

HD continued down the street on his way to his house. "umm... where do i live again?" he walked around for a while, guessing about. he tried to find places that looked familiar. he ended up passing a house with a pet sleeping out in front of it, and he thought she looked familiar, but it was kind of dark and he wasnt sure so he didnt say anything. eventually he made it to his house. he opened the door (it wasnt locked) and entered. "HD? is that you? Regeana called from somewhere in the house. "its late" "yeah. i was with some other pets." "thats nice. pizza in the oven." "ok." HD had some pizza, took a shower, and read a book until he was tired and went to bed.
bwah bwah
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

By the time Blueberry arrived at the front of his house, everyone was gone. Either he walked too fast, or everyone already went home.

Blueberry pressed the door bell and waited for someone to open it. A man with still wearing a blue collared shirt opened the door. "Blueberry? The door wasn't locked." The man said, still chewing something in his mouth. "Hey dad! I thought we always lock the door at night..." Mr Berry swallowed the food, before continuing. "Nah, we were waiting for you. Come in, your food is getting cold." Blueberry followed his dad in, this time locking the door.

"So, what are eating tonight?" Blueberry asked and sat down at the dining table, which only triggered the giggling of Mrs Berry. "Silly cat! What's in front of you?" He turned to see the plate in front of him, before palming his forehead. "Ow, how could I not see it! Spaghetti and meatballs!"

------------------------------------

*Burp* Blueberry let out the air in his stomach, without even attempting to cover his muzzle. Fortunately for everyone and Blueberry himself, he was alone at the attic. "Time to see the beautiful sunset!" Blueberry declared to himself while he opened the window of his attic. He climbed up to the roof skillfully, even though he was still carrying an impossible amount of items. He smiled to himself and put on the binoculars. But the smile immediately disappeared when he realized that it was already dark outside. "NOOO...! I MISSED THE SUNSET!" Blueberry screamed in terror on the roof top.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance opened the door to his house and as he walked in he smelled the delicious aroma of dinner that had been cooked. "Hi Mom, Hi Dad! Dinner smells great." He said walking into the living room of his house. His Dad was sitting in his recliner watching TV and his Mom was in the Kitchen finishing up with diner. "Hey Lance." His dad said reaching over and patting him on the head. "Did you tell your friends about Shamrock?" He asked.

"Yeah they were so happy!" Lance said his tail waging frantically. His mom turned to him from the kitchen and smiled at him "That's great I'm glad your friend is going to be ok. Now why don't you help me with setting the table for dinner?" She said. "Ok mom." He said walking over into the kitchen and grabbing the plates and glasses. He set them on the table and then went back over and grabbed some of the food.

After setting up the table and eating Lance and his family set down to watch some TV together like they do every night. When suddenly they hear a muffled scream coming from out side. They look at each other and smile. "Blueberry missed the Sunset again." They said in unison and then began laughing.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:By the time Blueberry arrived at the front of his house, everyone was gone. Either he walked too fast, or everyone already went home.

Blueberry pressed the door bell and waited for someone to open it. A man with still wearing a blue collared shirt opened the door. "Blueberry? The door wasn't locked." The man said, still chewing something in his mouth. "Hey dad! I thought we always lock the door at night..." Mr Berry swallowed the food, before continuing. "Nah, we were waiting for you. Come in, your food is getting cold." Blueberry followed his dad in, this time locking the door.

"So, what are eating tonight?" Blueberry asked and sat down at the dining table, which only triggered the giggling of Mrs Berry. "Silly cat! What's in front of you?" He turned to see the plate in front of him, before palming his forehead. "Ow, how could I not see it! Spaghetti and meatballs!"

------------------------------------

*Burp* Blueberry let out the air in his stomach, without even attempting to cover his muzzle. Fortunately for everyone and Blueberry himself, he was alone at the attic. "Time to see the beautiful sunset!" Blueberry declared to himself while he opened the window of his attic. He climbed up to the roof skillfully, even though he was still carrying an impossible amount of items. He smiled to himself and put on the binoculars. But the smile immediately disappeared when he realized that it was already dark outside. "NOOO...! I MISSED THE SUNSET!" Blueberry screamed in terror on the roof top.
Eris was laying on the doormat, waiting. She was shivering slightly in the cold. She saw Blueberry pass and she watched him go to his house. She laid back down for a while. Out of nowhere, she heard him yell, "NOOO...! I MISSED THE SUNSET!" She couldn't help but investigate. She walked to Blueberry's house to see him on the roof, "Hey Blueberry! What's with the yelling?" She called up to him.

"Huh? Who!?" Blueberry looked around fanatically, until he noticed Eris down his house. "Oh hey, Eris. What are you doing outside this late? I thought you went home!"

Eris shook her head at Blueberry, "Nah, I'm just hanging outside for a bit. I kinda like the dark anyways." She said, "So, what are you doing?"

"SUNSET!" Blueberry suddenly uttered. "I missed the sunset..." His ears dropped a bit.

"You missed the sunset?" She asked as she walked a bit closer to Blueberry's house, "I didn't know you liked to watch the sunset. But I'm not surprised." She joked.

"W- What! Sunsets are pretty! You have a thing against them?" Blueberry folded his arms and looked away.

Eris laughed a bit, "No, I don't have anything against sunsets. Don't tell anyone or I'll make you pay, but I think they're pretty. Sunrises too."

"Humph! I thought so!" Blueberry said in a tough voice, but he was still blushing slightly. "Ahem, do you want to come into my house? Looking at you standing makes me feel tired."

Eris looked around, "Well, I guess. Should I come in through the front door? Or the backdoor or something?" She asked, a little nervous. She hadn't really been to another's house before.

"Of course through the front door, let me open it." Using his keen cat balance, Blueberry jumped to the nearby tree. He descend the tree with great speed. He did a final jump and landed... *SPLAT!* ... On the nearby muddy puddle. The mud was splashed everywhere, hitting even Eris. "... Crap..." Blueberry uttered in shock as he saw himself and Eris covered in mud.

Eris couldn't help but laugh as Blueberry fell into the mud puddle. She noticed that a good amount of mud had splashed onto her arm and belly, "Wow, that was another impressive feat by Blueberry the magnificent!" She joked, "Come on, let's get you inside." She said, offering a hand to Blueberry.

"N- No! No!" Blueberry shook his head in terror. "Mom will make me bath if she saw me like this!" He searched through his bag for the towel fanatically. However, due the panic he was in, he managed to drop the towel into the muddle. "AAAAAAH, GOD! NO!" He screamed in horror.

However, Blueberry quickly covered his muzzle with his hands as he realized he just screamed again. "Did something happened, Blueberry?" Mrs Berry's voice could be heard from the window. "N- n- n- nothing, mom! I- I- I- I am going to my friend's house! BYE!" Blueberry yelled back before picking up the towel quickly and pushing Eris to the direction of her house. "L- Let's go to your house instead!"

Eris panicked a bit, "M-My house?!" She asked. She had to think quickly, "Well, you see... My dad doesn't want any mud tracked into the house. Yeah, that's right! He doesn't want mud tracked into his house! He would make both of us take a bath anyways! Don't you have a hose in your yard we can hose ourselves off with?" She asked, hoping he would say yes. She really did not want Blueberry to know that she was locked out of her house because her dad wasn't home yet. She REALLY didn't want him to know the reason why.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"No! Washing ourselves with the hose is no different from bathing! Besides it is too cold outside anyway!" Blueberry argued, but still looked toward the hose in the yard. "But yes, if I can clean this towel with some water...!" He ran to the hose and turned the hose on. However, the sound of the water flowing through the water pipe became apparent and loud. "Blueberry?" The voice of Mrs Blueberry made him cringe. "Are you trying to take a bath in the yard? Why didn't you tell--" "NO!" Blueberry quickly turned off the hose and yelled back to the house. "I- I am just washing my hands b-before I go, yeah! BYE!" He turned to Eris and whispered. "L- Let's use the hose in your yard! Or somewhere else! I don't care! C- Can we just go, please?" Blueberry said nervously as he eyed his house with paranoia, he seemed ready to sprint and jump over the fence around his yard any moment.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

As Paige walked up the front steps, he noticed Sammy waiting on the front porch for him. "Hi, Paige!" he exclaimed, giving him a hug. "Wecome home!"

"Hey, Sam. Where's, um... Dad at?" Paige asked, slightly nervous. He wasn't sure if his room would be ready yet.

"Oh, Daddy's upstairs! He's just finished putting in a telscoop!" Sammy replied, grinning.

"A tels... oh! You mean a tel...e...sc....." Paige's eyes went wide. "He got me a telescope!?" Heading inside, he yelled after Sammy. "What are we waiting for! I have to see it!"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"Okay fine!" She said, kinda angry, and kinda nervous as she finally caved in. She grabbed Blueberry's hand and started to walk fast to her house, "Alright, let's go to my house." She said as she dragged him to her house.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Blueberry let out a sigh of relief as Eris finally decided to go to somewhere that was far from his mom. Although he wasn't sure why Eris was dragging him instead of the other way around... Blueberry complied as he walked to Eris' house with her.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris dragged Blueberry all the way to her backyard, and to the hose. She noticed that she was still holding his hand, and and withdrew it, quickly, "Come on, 'Blueberry the Magnificent.' here's the hose." She said. She looked around and saw a towel drying on the clothesline, "Awesome!" She said as she ran over and picked it off. It was dry, "Hey Blueberry, I got a towel for us when we wash off."
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Now that they were at least 30 meters away from his mom, Blueberry calmed down. "No! I am not washing myself!" He said while eyeing Eris' dry towel. "I am just going to wash my towel and use that to wipe off the mud." He gestured to the muddy towel he was still holding. He moved his hand in attempt to turn on the hose, but hesitated. "Um, is your dad home? Would he mind if we used the hose?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"Well then! Suit yourself." Eris retorted. At the question, Eris shook her head, "No, he wouldn't mind." She said, avoiding the first question completely.
QuirktheWerehound

after a yummy supper of steak, mashed potatoes and green beans, Jake went out on his back porch to read. Sure is a nice night to relax and read, he thought, propping his big feet up on the porch rail.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Blueberry turned on the hose and began washing his muddy towel. Even though the mud were washed off, the brownish tinge remained on the white towel. "Hm, I should have took a dark-colored towel instead..." He proceed to squeeze the towel, before using it to wipe the mud off. "So, are you going to bath, Eris? Or are you just going to wipe the mud away like me?" Blueberry inquired as he took a few steps away from the hose.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris took her towel and started to wipe away the dirt, "I'm not crazy. I hate taking baths as much as you do." She said as she kept wiping away the dirt. It was a human-sized towel, so she held it out to Blueberry, "You're towels all dirty and wet. You'll never get yourself clean with it. Use mine, it's still pretty clean." She said.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"It looks dirty, but it will do as long as it doesn't make me muddier. However, it IS wet..." Blueberry stared at Eris' towel, before finally taking it. "Um, thanks." He began wiping himself with the towel, but only using the clean part. He eyed that towel curiously. "Whose towel is this, anyway? We picked it up and started using it without even knowing why this towel was on the ground outside..."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris laughed a little bit, "You know, you're not that observant. I took it off of my own clothesline!" She told him, laughing a little bit, "You're welcome, by the way." She looked to her empty house, and back to where they came from, "Um, Blueberry? After we get cleaned up, did you want to continue stargazing? Or did you want to go home to sleep?" She asked. She really wanted company while she was locked out, but she would never admit it.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Huh? You did? I thought you went somewhere and picked it from the ground or something." Blueberry closed the hose and handed the towel back to Eris. "Well, I guess I will stay here and stargaze with you. It's a bit weird if I only came here to use your water and towel." He rubbed his nose and looked up at the roof. "So, how should we climb up?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris nodded, "Yeah, and it would be a waste of energy to walk all the way to your house just to see the same stars that we would at my house." She said as she walked a little bit past him to the house, "Come on, there's a ladder over here." She told him as she went to the side of her house and stood under the ladder. The ladder led to the roof of her house. She started to climb it, but stopped halfway to wait for Blueberry.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Wow, that's very convenient." Blueberry began following Eris up the ladder. "But people could use this to get into the second floor, couldn't they?"

After they both arrived at the roof top, Bluebery sat down on the roof and began staring at the sky. I wonder if that new cat took my advice or not...
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris nodded at Blueberry's comment, but inside, she was angry at herself, 'Why didn't I think of that! I could be inside, sleeping by now!' She thought to herself. When they both were sitting on top of the roof, she sat down next to Blueberry and stared at the sky. After a few minutes, she looked to Blueberry, "Hey Blueberry, thanks for coming out to stargaze with me. It's much better with someone else than it is alone." She said, with a smile and a light blush on her face.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

After watching TV for a few hours Lances parents said it was time for bed. "Ok Mom and Dad see you in the morning." Lance said happily going up to his room and taking off his collar laying it down next to his bed and getting in to sleep. After a few minutes he drifted off to sleep for the night.

(OOC: As I said in the OOC topic you have the rest of tomorrow to put your character to sleep if not then after tomorrow it will just be assumed he/she went to sleep so we can start the new day on Friday.)
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Huh?" Blueberry looked back at Eris briefly, but looked away quickly. The blush appeared to be contagious as Blueberry blushed a little as well. "Um, n- no problem! I mean, I usually stargaze alone and I think it is nice to stargaze with someone else too." He stared at the star ridden sky and let out a sigh. When are you coming home with big bro, Blackberry...?

"Hey, Eris." Blueberry addressed to her without turning his gaze away from the stars. "Maybe we should-- Ack!" Blueberry's cell phone suddenly rang from his collar. "Um, sorry! Hello?" He picked up the cellphone. "Where are you, Blueberry? It is late and you should come home now!" He glanced at his watch, and noticed that it was almost nine. "Oops! Sorry, mom! I am coming home soon!" He hanged up the phone and stood up. "Sorry, Eris. I have to go home now. You should sleep earlier too! Good night!" After bidding goodbye, Blueberry climbed down from the ladder and ran back home.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris nodded, "Yeah, you have a good night too." She responded, still smiling a little. She was kinda sad to see Blueberry go, but she attributed it to the loneliness. She sighed as she watched him run back home. She curled up on the roof, and kept looking up at the sky, "I wonder what he was going to say?" She asked herself out loud. She sighed before she kept stargazing. After a few more minutes or so of the stargazing, she started to drift off. She didn't want to fall off of the roof, so she climbed down the ladder. She made her way to the front of the house and sat on the front porch, staring up at the sky, "I hate Dad's work schedule..." She pouted as she kept staring at the sky. Her thoughts cycled through her friends, but most of her thoughts were centered on how she was happy that Shamrock was okay, and that she really liked stargazing with Blueberry, even if it was only for a little bit.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Welcome back, young man!" Mrs. Berry was already waiting at the door. "Where did you go, anyway? You should at least tell me whose house you were going to!" Blueberry walked past his mom and let out a big yawn. "Eris' house." He scratched his back lazily. "It is close to our house and I had my cell phone, so I didn't think it was necessary." Mrs. Berry giggled and closed the door. "Oh? Did my Blueberry find himself a... Wait!" Blueberry immediately turned around and argued. "What? No! She is not my...... Um, mom? Why are you staring at... My... Cloak......" He suddenly realized that he hadn't washed his cloak yet. He glanced at his cloak and verified his fear: The cloak was indeed still in a muddy mess. "So you DID take a bath!" Blueberry took a few steps away from his mom. "No, um, I mean, yes! Um, I mean... Um... Eek!" He turned around to run. However, his mom somehow managed to grab and lifted him by his collar first. "That won't do, dear! You didn't use soap, did you? I thought so! You would rather to take a warm bath, wouldn't you! Yes! I totally agree!" Mrs. Berry began talking to herself and dragging Blueberry, regardless of his protest. "NOOOO! I DON'T WANT TO BATH!!!" Blueberry's scream echoed in the Berry residence as he was dragged into the bathroom...

Note: Ready to start a new day.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris quickly curled up and fell asleep on her front doorstep. The last thought running through her head before she fell asleep was, 'I should see if Blueberry wants to go stargazing with me tomorrow night.' After sleeping on her doorstep for a few more hours, her dad finally came home. It was around midnight, and he made his way silently to the house. He noticed Eris asleep on the front porch, "Poor girl, she must have forgot her key inside." He said as he unlocked the door. He opened the door and picked Eris up gently. He carried her inside and set her down in her bed. He grabbed a warm blanket and tucker her in her bed. He petted her head softly, which caused her to purr. He went back downstairs and picked up all her things that she haphazardly threw inside. He placed them neatly in her room, making sure to confiscate her fireworks. He turned off her light and let her get to sleep.

As Eris slept, she had a weird dream about riding on shooting stars with her friends. For some reason, Blueberry and her were riding on the same shooting star.

I'm also ready for the day to end.
QuirktheWerehound

Jake closed up his book, went inside to his new room and climbed into bed. he was soon fast asleep.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Start of Day 3

Lance woke up to the sound of his cell phone alarm going off as usual at around 7:00 AM. He went downstairs smelling the scent of breakfast cooking. "Yum that smells great Mom." Lance said walking into the kitchen. "Thanks sweetie." Jenny said smiling at Lance. "After breakfast you need to take a bath ok." Jenny said flipping the eggs over.

Lance shivered at the thought of taking a bath but he could never say no to his Parents. "Ok Mom I will." He said politely. His Dad came down a minute or two later kissed his mom on the cheek and then they ate breakfast.

Lance made his way up to the bathroom with his mom following closely behind him. She drew up the water and Lance stepped in. After getting the bath and drying off he got read to go out and meet up with his friends and go see Shamrock. He smiled as he walked out the door turning back to his mom as she got ready to go to work,his dad having left a little while before.

"Ok Mom see you later." Lance said waving goodbye to his Jenny. "Ok Lance have fun today." She said to him as he walked out the door.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Paige awoke with a start and looked around. "Where am I?" was the first thing to come out of his mouth, before the memories of yesterday came flooding in. Ah, yes, he was in bed. He had spent almost all night looking at the stars through a surprisingly good telescope, and then slipped into crisp, clean bedding. He looked around his room. A model Solar system -whose Saturn he had replaced onto his collar as a makeshift tag- and a small globe hung in the center of the room, which, when turned on, showed the different constellations on the walls! Oh, Dad had been right, he had kno- hm?

Paige lifted his head slightly. A heavenly smell was coming to his nose. He had never smelt anything so good before! Hurrying downstairs, he saw that Dad was cooking. What, he wasn't sure- he'd never had a home breakfast. "Hey Dad," he asked, "What's that your making?"

"Oh this?" Randy replied. "Omelettes! Basically an egg with a whole bunch of goodies inside!" Looking at Paige, he asked, "You want one?"

Paige nodded enthusiastically. "Yes please!"
QuirktheWerehound

Jake stretched and opened hie eyes with a huge yawn. He blinked. This room didn't look like his. then he remembered. "Oh, Yeah! We just moved to Sunset Plateu yesterday!" Jake trotted to the bathroom and took a quick shower, then snapped his blue collar on, making sure his wallet and cell were in their inside pockets where they belonged. He looked at the mini lightsaber and decided to go with the J tag today instead (HE swaps lightsaber and J)

He headed downstairs to see his mom fixing waffles. "Morning,Jake. sleep well? she said as she served him a plate. Jake nodded. "yeah, I did. Hey Mom, Is it okay if I go play after breakfast?" His mom thought for a Second. "Did you do all your chores?" she asked. Jake drooped his head. "Not yet." His Mom nodded. "You can go after you finish your chores."

Jake ate, then hurried through his chores and stepped outside and headed for the park.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Shamrock slept sound asleep in his bed for what must have been 15 hours, considering that his mom gave him the hint to rest it off. But for some reason, he was in one of those moods where, he sleeps, but he's still tired. His alarm went off at 8:00, and he rolled over to hit the snooze button. 10 minutes later, his alarm goes off, this time blaring Metallica's "Ride the Lightning" next to his bed. "Ugh, n-not this again." Shamrock flipped over and used one thumb to scroll through his music on his iPod, a collection of Metallica, Disturbed, Slayer, and pretty much every heavy metal band he could research on the internet just before moving to the Plateau. He came across one of the last songs he added... Smokin' from Boston. He pressed select, and lazily rolled out of bed, grabbing his guitar at the foot of his bed. He plugged it in, turned the volume up to 6, which was his usual volume. When the solo came up, he let his digits do the work, cranking out a solo first thing in the morning was his usual routine, since the only other time he got to play it was at night.
He put down the guitar and turned off his iPod alarm clock and reached for his neck "Oh shoot, that's right, I need to go find my collar today, hopefully Lance and I can find it, I just hope no one stole it, or my headphones, those things were a year's allowance..." Shamrock walked over to the stairs, taking each one one step at a time, he didn't want any more injuries. "Hey Mom! I'm up What do I smell? D-Do I smell, pancakes?!" At the word 'pancakes' Shamrock rushed over to the kitchen to find a huge stack of 8 pancakes stacked high, syrup dripping off the edge, glistening in the sunlight from the window. "A-Are these for me?" Suzan looked down at Shamrock, who seemed a little too well rested and energetic this morning, considering less than 24 hours ago he was knocked unconscious. "Yes sweetie, those are all for you, but don't eat them all if you feel full alright?" Shamrock sat down at the table and instantly started digging in, five bites worth already in his mouth "Sfure fing mom, but I'll frobably eat fem all anyway"

Shamrock blazed through all eight pancakes, and when Suzan turned back, they were all gone "Did you seriously eat all of those?! I don't believe it..." Suzan looked on in awe at the feat Shamrock accomplished. "Is it alright if I head out to see my friends today mom? I promise I won't get hurt, alright? Suzan rubbed Shamrock's head Sure honey, but first to take a bath, then you can go."

Shamrock went up to the bathroom and took a quick bath and dried himself off "Alright Mom! I'm heading out! I'll be back later!" He shouted from the front door, and walked out, excited to see his friends
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

HD woke up, then shut his eyes. he liked to get just a little more rest than his body thought he needed. he rolled out of his bed and walked straight on down towards his door.
he hit a wall.
he remembered that he now lived somewhere where the bed had nt et been put in the right spot. "it'll need t be moved opposite the door" he said to him self. 's where it goes." he walked down stairs and got into the food. there was some milk in the fridge, and he found some cereal. after a quick breakfast, he headed up to his room and got his collar on. then he put his lighter in a little pocket in his collar. he headed sown stairs again and opened the door. "shower" said Regeana. one of these days i'll escape this house before you catch me... he thought. He took a quick shower and headed out the door, hearing "unpack when you get back" "ok!" he yelled back, then to himself: "today, there will be physics. or psychology. no, physics." he was assigning himself a science to use today. it was a good day for practical application of science. ill just... umm... wonder around til i find someone from yesterday. then, umm... hmm. we'll think of something. and so he wondered.
bwah bwah
The Game

Post by The Game »

"DESTINNNYYYYYY!!" Destiny woke with a start. She unarmed the trip wire in her room and slid down the banister on her hands. She ran over to Jeff while doing a handstand.
"Dad what is it? Did a baddie try to get in the house?!" Destiny asked, ding a flip to get back on her feet. She saw her dad, tangled in her trap. "Please get me out of this." he asked. Destiny blushed at her mistake. "Sure dad. Sorry."

With a few quick slashes of her claws, Destiny freed Jeff. He stood up and brushed himself off. "Thank you. I'm headed to the grocery store, so I'll be home soon." he kissed Destiny on her forehead. "Be good please!" he waved as he climbed into his car. Then we was off.

Destiny leaned on the door. "I'm always good." she pouted, before turning back inside the house. Her breakfast was a little apple that she took outside with her. In a box on the front porch was the punching bag Destiny practiced her karate on. She hung it up on the porch and bowed to it respectfully, then started punching and kicking it. "HIYAAHHH!" she said with each powerful hit.
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Dakotah woke up around 7:30 from his alarm clock set up on his cell phone. He had a normal alarm clock, but prefered not to use it because he found the sound a lot more annoying than the beeps of his cell phone. He got up and hit the off option on his cell to stop it. He walked out of his room, it was quiet and he figured no one was probably awake yet, so he took a shower. He actually liked to be clean, he always thought a shower was a good start to a day. He got out after 10 minutes later, his fur dripping with water. Dakotah dried himself off with a towel as he walked back toward his room, Mom didn't like it when he shook water everywhere to dry off. As he walked in, he threw his towel on the floor and picked up his collar beside his futon/bed. He clipped it on and walked downstairs.

Usually he doesn't eat breakfest, but this morning Dakotah felt hungry and got out some cereal to eat. He sat down at the table with the bowl and right then his Dad walked in, he looked like he was getting ready for work. "Hey, Dad" Dakotah said while chewing, "Sup, Buddy?" replied his Dad as he scratched Dakotah's head. "You know where my keys are at?" Dakotah looked around "Uh... pretty sure on the counter." His dad got up and checked the counter, they were by the microwave "Alright, I found em. Thanks Bud." he said, scratching Dakotah's head again. "You going to work?" "Yeah, I got to today." his dad said heading out the door. "Alright, see ya later, Dad" "Later, homie." He said and then went out the door. His dad usually said all sort of weird things to him, whether it was jokes, names (calling Dakotah Jim, Larry or other misc. names) or just random things, but Dakotah didn't care, he really liked his dad and thought he was cool. He liked that his dad was weird sometimes. After his bowl of cereal he thought he might meet up with some of the pets at the park again, since he really didn't know anywhere else to meet. He walked out and left a txt message for his mom telling her he was going to be outside for a bit, he didn't want to waker her up to tell her, so he just left a txt. Dakotah then started to walk towards the park, hoping he'd meet someone there.
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4