Housepets: Frantic Forest Fratelli

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

valerio

Re: Housepets: Frantic Forest Fratelli

Post by valerio »

yay for Zach, and a toast to a good friendship... Perhaps, next time Fox will ONLY break one bone of Bino's body...
That was a very good reading, Brawler. Cant wait for more!
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Awesome ending, loved it. :3
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
Karl

Post by Karl »

I really enjoyed that fanfic. It was humourus and very entertaining. Now I will go to bed with a wide smile =D
Teh Brawler wrote:[SHAMELESS PLUG]I have four others written, as well. They're here, here, here, and here (chronological by time written)[/SHAMELESS PLUG]
I've read them all :) And they inspired me a lot. They keep building ideas in my head. I just hope I will be able to realize them and construct a perfect form.

And I hope that soon you will write something again. Afterall, I need a sleepless night! :)

And I will PM you later about the rest of the fanfics, if you don't mind. Now I need to get some sleep because I must study for Monday's exams.

Once again, I really like the plot with camping, and how Fox and Bino were having their adventures in a forrest :) Also liked how they behave and then support eachother, showing how good friends they are.
Last edited by Karl on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a bookworm!
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Karlos wrote:I really enjoyed that fanfic. It was humourus and very entertaining. Now I will go to bed with a wide smile =D
Teh Brawler wrote:[SHAMELESS PLUG]I have four others written, as well. They're here, here, here, and here (chronological by time written)[/SHAMELESS PLUG]
I've read them all :) And they inspired me a lot. They keep building ideas in my head. I just hope I will be able to realize them and construct a perfect form.

And I hope that soon you will write something again. Afterall, I need a sleepless night! :)

And I will PM you later about the rest of the fanfics, if you don't mind. Now I need to get some sleep because I must study for Monday's exams.

Once again, I really like the plot with camping, and how Fox and Bino were having their adventures ina forrest :) Also liked how they behave and then support eachother, showing how good friends they are.
Thank you much.

Urgh, after reading through this, I need to practice writing more. It had some problems. >_<
DOH HO HO WELL THEN