HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Mickey

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Mickey »

Flukely stopped for a second, his eyes scanning the contents of the lab. He was occasionally glancing at the metal, but his focus was somewhere else in a split second.

"Hm. How about a couple of novelty toys? Like remote controller air planes and toy race cars? They aren't that hard to build and we could build like twenty of them working together. But just as a warm up invention. T-That is if you want to build them of course."
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Don't worry! I'm not moving so much as a hair! Kilo's advice is good though. Just be especially careful with that rope digging into my thigh. I hope Flukely doesn't mind us destroying his poor tarp..."

~~~~
Piper grins broadly, a cheeky gleam in her eye.
"You know me best, Lucky. Why don't you surprise me?"
"That's a good idea. You just wait here while I go set something up," said Lucky, grinning nervously. Lucky made his way over to Flynn and Nadia. "Hey guys. So Flynn, now that you're free, can i ask you a favor?"
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Thanks, honey." Flynn gets to his paws and shakes himself off before planting a kiss on Nadia's mouth.

"Heh, sure. I can't wait to see what you have planned." Piper grins as her buck walks towards Flynn.

"Oh, sure, Lucky. What's up? Oh, by the way, I still have the hearts and music that you wanted for Piper. Remind me to give you those sometime when she's not around."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:You have any plans for tonight. after dinner?
She asks, while she checks on the turkey meatloaf in the oven..
then setting it up on the stove top to cool.
"Plans?" The mountain lion's ears flicked once as she glanced over at Kandi. "Nope... can't say I do." Senka hoisted her self onto a nearby counter, her feet swinging slightly side to side. "Might do some TV watchin, then a long cat nap until tomorrow. Go back to the Ranger's station." She shrugged.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: "Plans?" The mountain lion's ears flicked once as she glanced over at Kandi. "Nope... can't say I do." Senka hoisted her self onto a nearby counter, her feet swinging slightly side to side. "Might do some TV watchin, then a long cat nap until tomorrow. Go back to the Ranger's station." She shrugged.
Kandi sets out the food and drinks, before setting down at the table herself..
Oh, that sounds fine.
Just thought you might like to hang out with some of the towns pets..
Or take the horses out for a terrifying ride..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "A little like unwrapping a chocolate rabbit at Easter," Kilo said as Flynn came free.
"heh yeah , I guess so , just require a lot more carefulness" Nadia joked in relief , right before-
Hlaoroo wrote:"Thanks, honey." Flynn gets to his paws and shakes himself off before planting a kiss on Nadia's mouth.
Which caught the fox off-guarded , making her giggles and blushes nonstop . The vixen was this close from jumping up and down and all around .
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"My goodness," Kilo said, feeling the shaking, "this vixen is going to pop!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Unkle Leroy sayd I cud stay overnight but hav to be bak by tomorrow afternoon," leslie said, carefully running his hand paw fingers through Oreo's head fur to check for bumps.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Keeshah wrote:Yes. I'm feeling munch bitter now!..
how arr you feeling?
Felicity smiled, "Good, I'm good." She watched as Leslie and her dad came back to them, still smiling.

Dexter walked over the others and looked around the basement, then at Oreo, smiling at what Leslie was doing, "What time do you have to get home Oreo?"
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Unkle Leroy sayd I cud stay overnight but hav to be bak by tomorrow afternoon," leslie said, carefully running his hand paw fingers through Oreo's head fur to check for bumps.
Oreo chitters.. as he is petted.. having many bumps upon his head..
Civilization wrote: Dexter walked over the others and looked around the basement, then at Oreo, smiling at what Leslie was doing, "What time do you have to get home Oreo?"
I am basically home already. just haf to tunnel under the fence..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Or froo the gate," Leslie added, leaning over so Oreo could see him.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Thanks, honey." Flynn gets to his paws and shakes himself off before planting a kiss on Nadia's mouth.

"Heh, sure. I can't wait to see what you have planned." Piper grins as her buck walks towards Flynn.

"Oh, sure, Lucky. What's up? Oh, by the way, I still have the hearts and music that you wanted for Piper. Remind me to give you those sometime when she's not around."
"Right thank you," said Lucky nervously. "So you haven't been that long, so you probably haven't heard of the restaurant called Lugi's, right?"

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Erm... I think I ran past it once on my morning jog but I've never been in. What of it?" Flynn queries, slightly confused before tilting an ear towards the mouse.
"Heh, well you're lucky you haven't got your needle-crutch any more, Kilo." he jokes, squeezing the vixen's waist to comfort her.
"You okay, Nadia? You really are shaking."

Piper reclines in the grass making small talk with Ryyn, Pyre, Ryze and Koa while she waits.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Dexter couldn't help but smile at the skunk's reasoning, "No, we can't have any of that, when you have to get home we'll take the front gate to get you home."

Felicity looked at Leslie and Oreo, "You don't have to go yet, do you?"
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

In response, Leslie moved away slightly, said 'nope', dashed forward, picked Felicity up and ran around with her in his arms again.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Dexter couldn't help but smile at the skunk's reasoning, "No, we can't have any of that, when you have to get home we'll take the front gate to get you home."

Felicity looked at Leslie and Oreo, "You don't have to go yet, do you?"
Gnaw. we are going to sheep in the doghouse. so have all nights to get there..
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla grinned, losing some of his sheepishness as he went about gathering up certain things from around his workspace,

"That sounds good, I like that idea." He said, "And wear these."

The little dog held out a leather apron and a pair of protection goggles
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Erm... I think I ran past it once on my morning jog but I've never been in. What of it?" Flynn queries, slightly confused before tilting an ear towards the mouse.
"Heh, well you're lucky you haven't got your needle-crutch any more, Kilo." he jokes, squeezing the vixen's waist to comfort her.
"You okay, Nadia? You really are shaking."

Piper reclines in the grass making small talk with Ryyn, Pyre, Ryze and Koa while she waits.
"Hey piper, what's the strangest antique you have in the shop," asked Ryyn.

-----------

"Well, it's one of the few totally Pet Friendly restaurants around and it's really hard to get a reservation,"" began Lucky awkwardly, "And I was wondering if youcouldcallpretendingtobeanAustrialiandiplomatinordertogetmeandPiperareservationplease?" Lucky smiled broadly and hopefully after the rapid fire question.

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"My goodness," Kilo said, feeling the shaking, "this vixen is going to pop!".
Hlaoroo wrote:"Erm... I think I ran past it once on my morning jog but I've never been in. What of it?" Flynn queries, slightly confused before tilting an ear towards the mouse.
"You okay, Nadia? You really are shaking.".
"I'm great !" Nadia replied , hugging Flynn in return "I feel awesome Flynn , that felt really really really awesome ! "
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Dexter looked at Oreo, "Now would you really want to take all night to get there, haven't you been in trouble enough today?" He smiled and let out a low chuckle, how younger ones thought.

Felicity cried out in joy as Leslie picked her up for a second time, laughing as they made their way around the basement.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Dexter looked at Oreo, "Now would you really want to take all night to get there, haven't you been in trouble enough today?" He smiled and let out a low chuckle, how younger ones thought.

Gnaw, i still haf thyme for a few more tribbles.
Civilization wrote:Felicity cried out in joy as Leslie picked her up for a second time, laughing as they made their way around the basement.
Oreo watched as the ferret flew about in the basement like some supper-herro
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Esper wrote:Tesla grinned, losing some of his sheepishness as he went about gathering up certain things from around his workspace,

"That sounds good, I like that idea." He said, "And wear these."

The little dog held out a leather apron and a pair of protection goggles
Flukely took the items and switched out his lab coat from them. He looked at the extra fur on his arms and legs, sticking out his tongue for a second before turning back to Tesla.

"How do I look?"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Making sure he missed Oreo, Leslie vaulted the chest with Felicity in his arms and landed safely on the other side before letting her down. He spun toward Oreo. "Want a run, Oreo," he offered.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I think I might potter inside," Kilo said, planning his descent of Nadia.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Making sure he missed Oreo, Leslie vaulted the chest with Felicity in his arms and landed safely on the other side before letting her down. He spun toward Oreo. "Want a run, Oreo," he offered.

No no i don't run very well
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ment in my arms, Oreo," Leslie said, offering to pick his friend up.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity laughed the entire time and even after she was set down, once she calmed herself down she looked at Oreo, "It's really fun!"
Keeshah wrote:Gnaw, i still haf thyme for a few more tribbles.
"Okay then." Dexter smiled and made his way over to the staircase to sit down again.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:Kandi sets out the food and drinks, before setting down at the table herself..
Oh, that sounds fine.
Just thought you might like to hang out with some of the towns pets..
Or take the horses out for a terrifying ride..
Senka looked down at her food, picking at it slowly with a utensil. "I guess I could..." She mumbled. It was fun the last item they hung out. Looking through the underground caverns near Flynn's house.
"It's just that I'd have to deal with going into town..." She wasn't a fan of that... As for the horse rides... Terrifying?
"For me or for the horses?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla grinned widely, showing off his very sharp teeth,

"You look really good like that! Sort of like... Uh, me."
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"I must look cute if I look like you!"

Flukely blushed through his fur, chuckling a bit. He placed the goggles on his forehead and began looking around for parts as well. He attempted to put everything back the way he found it after collecting the parts he needed from certain sections of the garage.

"Okay, should I draw up some blueprints?"
My characters!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo started making his way down Nadia. He went down her arm first, then stepped over to her leg and descended. "Ladders were a Mouse invention," he claimed.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Ment in my arms, Oreo," Leslie said, offering to pick his friend up.
Civilization wrote:Felicity laughed the entire time and even after she was set down, once she calmed herself down she looked at Oreo, "It's really fun!"
Keeshah wrote:Gnaw, i still haf thyme for a few more tribbles.
"Okay then." Dexter smiled and made his way over to the staircase to sit down again.

Oreo gets up,
Well if'n you insist..
Holding his arms out to be picked up..

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*
Roarin wrote: Senka looked down at her food, picking at it slowly with a utensil. "I guess I could..." She mumbled. It was fun the last item they hung out. Looking through the underground caverns near Flynn's house.
"It's just that I'd have to deal with going into town..." She wasn't a fan of that... As for the horse rides... Terrifying?
"For me or for the horses?"

I would have to say, for the both you and them..
Kandi giggles..
Still love it, when you got Moonbeam to behave by telling him your were going to make horse burgers out of him.. one burger at a time!.. sniiiickerrrr..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Using more strength than he had to pick Felicity up, Leslie carried Oreo the same way, running around the basement, making "whooshing" noises and being careful not to let his best friend (Aron is family) smack his head on anything, even when he jumped the chest again.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Kilo started making his way down Nadia. He went down her arm first, then stepped over to her leg and descended. "Ladders were a Mouse invention," he claimed.
"hang on Kilo" Nadia said , picking the mouse back up , thus erasing every bits of his effort to get there "If you wanna go somewhere , I'll take you there , no need to walk , OK ?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of course, my dear," the old mouse said before coughing. "I had just thought you were *ahem* busy. I was looking to head inside, young lady. These bones need a rest."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Using more strength than he had to pick Felicity up, Leslie carried Oreo the same way, running around the basement, making "whooshing" noises and being careful not to let his best friend (Aron is family) smack his head on anything, even when he jumped the chest again.

Oreo wags and flaps his arms.
Going..
cawll cawll cawll
like a crow..
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Of course, my dear," the old mouse said before coughing. "I had just thought you were *ahem* busy. I was looking to head inside, young lady. These bones need a rest."
"alright" Nadia nodded "I'll be right back OK guys ? Just gonna help Kilo get some rest" she told the rabbits , before heading inside "So where do you wanna rest ?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, in the room with the television, dear girl," Kilo sighed. "My brain also needs a rest!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sooper-Cat and Birdboy," Leslie laughed, finally stopping and letting Oreo down to his feet.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

WeirdGamer wrote:"Hey piper, what's the strangest antique you have in the shop," asked Ryyn.
"Well..." Piper's ears turn slightly pink. "I probably shouldn't mention some of the strangest things I've seen. But one of my favourites of the more unusual items we get are puzzle jugs. I think I've only ever seen two - no, three. There was one in the shop once before I was old enough to start working. They're pretty cool though. They have lots of holes around the top and the trick is to work out how to drink from them without spilling the drink all over yourself. They were all the rage several centuries ago in pubs and taverns in England but their quite uncommon these days. Still, there are a few modern replicas on the market so you have to be careful. I hear they're more common in England than they are here though. But these jugs are really cool though. They often have rhymes inscribed on them. Like..." The doe shuts her eyes and tilts her ears back as she thinks.
"Fill me with ale, wine or water... Any of the three, it makes no matter. And drink me dry if you be willing, In doing so you’ll win a shilling!" she speeds up and opens her eyes, standing her ears up again as the rhyme comes more easily as she recites it.
"The trick to drinking from them was- Actually, I won't tell you! I have one of the cheap replicas at home. It's fully functional but I couldn't sell it. It's only worth about thirty bucks and it's so uncommon to see them that I just had to buy it for myself. Come by the shop some time and I'll let you guys see if you can work it out." The doe grins with a gleam in her eye, already imagining the ensuing hilarity.

~~~~
Serence Frostbite wrote:"I'm great !" Nadia replied , hugging Flynn in return "I feel awesome Flynn , that felt really really really awesome ! "
"I know, right?" the buck grins, hugging Nadia again. "Oh, okay. Rest well, Kilo. See ya when you get back, Nadia." Flynn turns back to Lucky, tilting an ear sideways as he ponders the request before grinning mischievously.
"Do you really think I could pull it off? Who would I pretend to be? What happens if I get caught?"

A moment later there's a crunching on the gravel as John's car pulls up beside the house. He exits the car, carrying his briefcase in one hand and with a white, styrofoam box and a bouquet under his arm and walks to the pets, smiling broadly.
"Hey, guys! Hey, Flynn! Whatcha all up to?" He hugs Flynn with his free arm and the buck hugs back.
"Hi, Dad! We're just... Talking about stuff."
John takes in the tattered tarp and the pets lazing around and the few strands of white fur on the grass where Nadia had cut just a little too close with the scissors.
"Talking, right. Hey, are you okay, Piper? Your glasses are broken. What happened?"
"I'm okay. Just looked the wrong way and got hit by a ball. I already called the vet and my new glasses are on the way. I have a spare pair back at home to see me through until then anyway."
"All right. Well, if you'll all excuse me, I'm going in to put this stuff away and see Joan and bub. Where are Kilo and Nadia, by the way?"
"Inside, Dad. Kilo wanted to rest so Nadia took him in."
"Ah, okay. See yous later then! Enjoy yourselves and don't go having any more accidents!" With that John turns and enters the house.
"I'm not so sure he bought the 'just talking' line, are you, Lucky?" Flynn giggles.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Sooper-Cat and Birdboy," Leslie laughed, finally stopping and letting Oreo down to his feet.
Felicity watched laughing herself at Leslie carry Oreo around thinking of what she looked like when he was carrying her, when they finished she went over to them and smiled, "So what does that make me?"
Last edited by Civilization on Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:
WeirdGamer wrote:"Hey piper, what's the strangest antique you have in the shop," asked Ryyn.
"Well..." Piper's ears turn slightly pink. "I probably shouldn't mention some of the strangest things I've seen. But one of my favourites of the more unusual items we get are puzzle jugs. I think I've only ever seen two - no, three. There was one in the shop once before I was old enough to start working. They're pretty cool though. They have lots of holes around the top and the trick is to work out how to drink from them without spilling the drink all over yourself. They were all the rage several centuries ago in pubs and taverns in England but their quite uncommon these days. Still, there are a few modern replicas on the market so you have to be careful. I hear they're more common in England than they are here though. But these jugs are really cool though. They often have rhymes inscribed on them. Like..." The doe shuts her eyes and tilts her ears back as she thinks.
"Fill me with ale, wine or water... Any of the three, it makes no matter. And drink me dry if you be willing, In doing so you’ll win a shilling!" she speeds up and opens her eyes, standing her ears up again as the rhyme comes more easily as she recites it.
"The trick to drinking from them was- Actually, I won't tell you! I have one of the cheap replicas at home. It's fully functional but I couldn't sell it. It's only worth about thirty bucks and it's so uncommon to see them that I just had to buy it for myself. Come by the shop some time and I'll let you guys see if you can work it out." The doe grins with a gleam in her eye, already imagining the ensuing hilarity.

~~~~
Serence Frostbite wrote:"I'm great !" Nadia replied , hugging Flynn in return "I feel awesome Flynn , that felt really really really awesome ! "
"I know, right?" the buck grins, hugging Nadia again. "Oh, okay. Rest well, Kilo. See ya when you get back, Nadia." Flynn turns back to Lucky, tilting an ear sideways as he ponders the request before grinning mischievously.
"Do you really think I could pull it off? Who would I pretend to be? What happens if I get caught?"

A moment later there's a crunching on the gravel as John's car pulls up beside the house. He exits the car, carrying his briefcase in one hand and with a white, styrofoam box and a bouquet under his arm and walks to the pets, smiling broadly.
"Hey, guys! Hey, Flynn! Whatcha all up to?" He hugs Flynn with his free arm and the buck hugs back.
"Hi, Dad! We're just... Talking about stuff."
John takes in the tattered tarp and the pets lazing around and the few strands of white fur on the grass where Nadia had cut just a little too close with the scissors.
"Talking, right. Hey, are you okay, Piper? Your glasses are broken. What happened?"
"I'm okay. Just looked the wrong way and got hit by a ball. I already called the vet and my new glasses are on the way. I have a spare pair back at home to see me through until then anyway."
"All right. Well, if you'll all excuse me, I'm going in to put this stuff away and see Joan and bub. Where are Kilo and Nadia, by the way?"
"Inside, Dad. Kilo wanted to rest so Nadia took him in."
"Ah, okay. See yous later then! Enjoy yourselves and don't go having any more accidents!" With that John turns and enters the house.
"I'm not so sure he bought the 'just talking' line, are you, Lucky?" Flynn giggles.
"I'm not great with rhymes or riddles," said Ryyn, "But I might come over to the shop to see the fiddles."

-------

"Look, it'll be easy," Lucky assured Flynn, "All you have to do is say your with the Australian government, sound like you're important, and they'll never know." Lucky flashed an impressive pair of puppy dog eyes considering he was a rabbit and pleaded, "Please..."

~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

"Someone mention England?" Came a familiar voice. It was Aron, with Vera in his arms walking to the group from the same side of the house John came from. "Sorry we disappeared. I, ah.. Wanted to spend some time alone with Vee.. Then we saw John come back so, yeah. What happened whilst we were gone?"

---

Meanwhile..

Leroy casually exited his office and went to the kitchen to make himself something, but as he entered he saw the clock. That dinner appointment was soon. Hmm.. Best get ready for that instead. Being early's better than being late.. He thought. He turned on the spot and headed for his bedroom..
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference