HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

WeirdGamer

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: Piper's jaw drops and then she rushes forward and envelops Lucky in a hug.
"You don't know how long I've waited to hear you say that! Yes, of course I will!" Then, she kisses him on the cheek, grinning widely.
The Kiss entirely caught Lucky off guard. he began to hyper ventilate. "I think I'm going..." He suddenly stopped for a moment, seemingly fine before saying, "Nope!" He fainted, drifting into a world of pure bliss.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"I don't believe I do have the password now that I think about it." Koa moves one of his pawns forward.

-------------

Kousa felt the snowball hit her stomach. "Oof!" She then fell backwards into the snow. The point blank sneak attack, had put Kousa down for the count and so tired that she was unable to continue.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote:Paul sighs again, realising they've seen straight through his deception and deposits the pouch beside the gun before following Doc and Friday into the forest.
Doc followed the fox closely , knowing Paul and Friday would be right behind him , and that he could trust this fox , wherever she was leading them . Before long they could hear something in the distance......music , as out of place as it sounded , music .
The group then reached a clearing . Doc recognized this place , this was where he found Nadia in that forest fire the other day . Except that there were saplings planted across the snow-covered ground now . Without much effort anyone could've guessed that the animals gathering around the place had something to do with that . Yes the strange part of this was not the saplings themselves , but the enormous number of animals now gathering at the clearing in a big circle like there was some sort of festival going on . The fox motioned for Doc and the two men to sit down behind the bush , and keep quiet .

On the outside were all kinds of animals , some normally wouldn't even be near each other without one ends up in the other's stomach . But now they all stayed silence , gazing upon what's in the middle of them all . Closer to the center was the sources of the music the team had been hearing : a big group of both arctic wolves and foxes , all wearing some sort of tribal clothing and each carried some kinds of weapon . Most were just what you would expect from ferals though , wooden spears , wooden bows , some swords , nothing much , and it didn't seem like they were there to have a fight either , since many of them were playing different kinds of instrument , while in the center , 2 couples , one of wolves and one of foxes , were dancing joyfully . Stood out among them was the female wolf . Unlike the rest of them , including the other wolf , who had white fur , hers was black , just like the wolf they were looking for . Except that, this wolf was much younger , the wolf they were looking for had to be at least 10 years old , this one was only around 3 or 4 at best . Once he took his eyes off that wolf to take a look at the foxes , his jaw almost dropped ....
It was Nadia ! She was the vixen dancing in there ! Though this was the first time Doc ever seen her that happy and carefree , with that joyful smile , and lose all of her usual grumpy demeanor , there was no wounds on her body , and she wasn't wearing her collar ,instead wearing the same kind of tribal clothing as the rest , but it was definitely her , there could've been no mistake about it !

~~~~~~
"well that was informative" Nadia said , a little bit sarcastically "well , so......can you show me how it's played now ?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Alright, we'll be right over!
and with that, Christopher said goodbye and ended the phone call.
Alright, Roo. Get everything in the car, I'll get Hutch ready. Christopher said.
I'll miss you, Hutch.
And with that, they drove off.
Hey Oren, your little friend from the vet's is going to be stopping by to visit with you for a while.
I hope your going to be up for having company..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday did notice that Doc, keep his pouch, with the dream-catcher in it. If Nadia's story was correct, it was the only thing that could protect them.
serence ice fox wrote:The fox motioned for Doc and the two men to sit down behind the bush , and keep quiet .
Once he took his eyes off that wolf to take a look at the foxes , his jaw almost dropped ....
It was Nadia ! She was the vixen dancing in there ! Though this was the first time Doc ever seen her that happy and carefree , with that joyful smile , and lose all of her usual grumpy demeanor , there was no wounds on her body , and she wasn't wearing her collar ,instead wearing the same kind of tribal clothing as the rest , but it was definitely her , there could've been no mistake about it !
Well you don't see that everyday..
Discreetly filming the dance with his cell phone camera.
Question now is, is this an illusion. Or have we moved back into time.

~~~~~~
serence ice fox wrote:"well that was informative" Nadia said , a little bit sarcastically "well , so......can you show me how it's played now ?"
Well your trying to make the best hand possible with the cards that your dealt.
High card, pair, 2 pair, 3 of a kind, straight, flush, full-house, 4 of a kind, straight flush, royal flush.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Pyre was running around when all of a sudden, he slid and fell backwards. He put his arms out behind him to catch himself, but he landed awkwardly on his left arm and you could hear the bone crack. Pyre started screaming in pain. Ryze ran over. "Pyre are you okay?" she asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"That didn't sound good!" Joan sprints to the cat's side. Sitting him up, she gently examines his arm.
"Sorry, sorry... I think it's definitely broken. We'd better call your owner to take you to the vets. They aren't going to be happy with me at all!"

~~~~
Fortunately the table isn't in too many pieces so it doesn't take long for John to have both it and the rug back in the living room.
"Look at this rug! It's filthy now! We'll have to get it cleaned." Having so much of the house between him and the pets out in the snow, John i sunable to hear Pyre's cries.

~~~~
Flynn, on the other hand, is much closer and he also has the benefit of rabbit ears. Having set up Koa's computer to automatically connect to the wi-fi and having given the dog the password just in case, Flynn is moving a knight when he hears Pyre's scream. Jumping, he upsets his king, knocking several other pieces over.
"Did you hear that? Sounds like someone's hurt! We should check it out!" He jumps to his paws and helps Koa up. Crossing to the back door of the house, he is met by Joan bringing the muddy cat back inside the house and calling for John who soon appears. He quickly surmises what had happened and pulling out his phone, tosses it to Ryze, telling her to call her owner. Meanwhile, he calls the vet clinic on the landline to inform them that the injured cat would soon be brought in.

~~~~
Paul is stunned at what he's seeing.
"But... How... She... But..."

~~~~
Piper lunges to catch her unconscious boyfriend before he hits the ground.
"Lucky!" She pats him on the cheek and gives him a small shake.
"Come on, Lucky! Wake up!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Ryze called her dad. Nick answered the phone. "Hello?" he said. Ryze told Nick what happened. "I'll be right there." Nick said, hanging up. Ryze handed the phone back. A few minutes later, Nick knocked on the door. Pyre was whimpering in pain.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:"That didn't sound good!" Joan sprints to the cat's side. Sitting him up, she gently examines his arm.
"Sorry, sorry... I think it's definitely broken. We'd better call your owner to take you to the vets. They aren't going to be happy with me at all!"
Leslie found his eyes watering at the sight and the red spots on the snow. Frightened, he ducked behind Mercury for cover.
Hlaoroo wrote:Fortunately the table isn't in too many pieces so it doesn't take long for John to have both it and the rug back in the living room.
"Look at this rug! It's filthy now! We'll have to get it cleaned." Having so much of the house between him and the pets out in the snow, John i sunable to hear Pyre's cries.

~~~~
Flynn, on the other hand, is much closer and he also has the benefit of rabbit ears. Having set up Koa's computer to automatically connect to the wi-fi and having given the dog the password just in case, Flynn is moving a knight when he hears Pyre's scream. Jumping, he upsets his king, knocking several other pieces over.
"Did you hear that? Sounds like someone's hurt! We should check it out!" He jumps to his paws and helps Koa up. Crossing to the back door of the house, he is met by Joan bringing the muddy cat back inside the house and calling for John who soon appears. He quickly surmises what had happened and pulling out his phone, tosses it to Ryze, telling her to call her owner. Meanwhile, he calls the vet clinic on the landline to inform them that the injured cat would soon be brought in.
"We should get the others back in here," Kilo advised, "and see what can be done for young Pyre to prepare him for the healers."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa was shocked at the event. "What happened? It looks as tough you were playing to rough outside." Koa took some bandages out of his bag and began to wrap pyre arm. "I would give you a pain killer and I did just create this nice numbing herb, but unfortunately if the vet is coming I rather not have him getting any wrong ideas... not to mention you would be numb for 10 minutes. which may be far to long for this little injury"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Doc , after that initial shock , said no more of the matter . He just sat there , watching the scene before him . His paw held the vixen's tight the whole time , as if it's the most normal thing to do that day . For nearly an hour , they just sat there , enjoying each other's company , yet to Doc it was like a few minutes . But then , nothing good would last forever , as the music fading away , the big wolf approached them , still , no word was spoken . The vixen gave her companion a quick look , and then looked back at Doc . She smiled once more , but this time with a hint of sadness behind it .....

Doc understood it then , he knew the meaning behind that smile . The two hugged each other , as tight as they could , and a single tear ran down Doc's cheek . The cold wind was picking up then , there was not much time left , he should let go , and let go he did . As they both stood up , the wolves out there started howling , and the music filled the air once more . But this time was different . It no longer sounded calm and peaceful like before . This time it sounded more intense , like a song of departure for those who would go to battle , and may never return .
The vixen never let her eyes leave Doc , up until that moment , and neither did he . The three animals stared at each other for a moment , then , for the first time , Doc could've sworn he saw the other wolf gave him a very small smile , at the corner of his muzzle , before him and the vixen joined in with the now dancing animals . Yes , they were all dancing , and with that amount of animals in one place , that made it very hard to see anything clearly anymore . But through all that , Doc could still see that young black wolf in the center . Both her , her male wolf partner , Nadia and the other male fox were all in each other's embrace while the animals danced around them .

The wind was blowing too hard now , Doc could feel hundreds upon hundreds of those animals started spreading in all directions around them , but no longer could he completely open his eyes due to the wind kept blowing directly in it ! When he can finally open them again , the wind , the music , all already faded into nothingness , no one was around anymore , all gone , there were only him , Paul , Friday.............and that black wolf they've been looking for , standing in the middle of the clearing . Stood before her was what looked like a green spear , made of glass , or maybe the same kind of crystal like that dream catcher thing , and at its sides , were two knives of the same material , one was blue, the other was orange.
Only when Doc looked more careful did he noticed that her eyes were closed , not like she was sleeping , but more like the wolf was.........praying ? Doc can't even sure if she noticed they were there , since she wasn't even facing their direction . But he felt like it was ok to come out anyway , and so he motioned for the two humans to do so.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"o....kay......erm.....can-can you and Mrs.Walton , you know , make it a little bit clearer ?"

(OCC : sorry had to speed this thing up a bit , since the others seem to be waiting for that time skip ^^" )
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Pyre winced when Koa wrapped his arm. "T-thanks." was all Pyre could say. Ryze heard Nick knocking and let him in. She lead him to where Pyre was. Nick saw John and Joan. "Hi I'm Nick. What exactly happened?" he asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

It didn't take long for Christopher to get to Mr. Nordic's house.
Hutch seemingly hadn't woken yet, but in reality, was just waiting in his sister's arms until she was gone.
He didn't say a word, though. He knew this was hard for Roo, and she obviously didn't want him awake to face him.
Christopher opened the door and picked Hutch up out of the seat.
I'll be back soon, Roo. Christopher informed her. Then, he shut the door and carried Hutch to the house.
When she was sure they were gone, Roo began to let out the streams of tears she had been holding back.
---
Christopher knocked on the door to the house and waited for Mr. Nordic or Cleo to open the door.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: Piper lunges to catch her unconscious boyfriend before he hits the ground.
"Lucky!" She pats him on the cheek and gives him a small shake.
"Come on, Lucky! Wake up!"
Lucky remained unconscious, a goofy smile on his face.

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick was completely speechless from the time Pyre broke his arm until Nick came to the door. The vixen's tail was wrapped her, showing how scared she was. Blick didn't tell anyone this, but she has a phobia of the sight of blood. It was all she could do not to pass out, Blick wanted to make sure her new friend was going to be alright.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Ryyn made his way over to Blick, obviously worried. "Hey Blick, are you okay?"

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury comfortingly patted Leslie's head, "Pyre should be okay, kitten."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote:all gone , there were only him , Paul , Friday.............and that black wolf they've been looking for , standing in the middle of the clearing . Stood before her was what looked like a green spear , made of glass , or maybe the same kind of crystal like that dream catcher thing , and at its sides , were two knives of the same material , one was blue, the other was orange.
Only when Doc looked more careful did he noticed that her eyes were closed , not like she was sleeping , but more like the wolf was.........praying ? Doc can't even sure if she noticed they were there , since she wasn't even facing their direction . But he felt like it was ok to come out anyway , and so he motioned for the two humans to do so.

The ranger puts away his iphone.
Well looks like the show is over. lets go join Doc, before his starts losing his nerve again Paul..
AN the ranger walks out into the clearing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MrNeonShot wrote:It didn't take long for Christopher to get to Mr. Nordic's house.
Christopher knocked on the door to the house and waited for Mr. Nordic or Cleo to open the door.

Hello there, I've been told to expect you..
Oreo is curled up in his dog-bed, over there behind the couch.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa finishes wrapping Pyre's arm and then waddles over to Nick. "Hello sir. My name is Koa. And I was wondering if you could allow me to prep Pyre for a trip to the vet, in other words Can I ease his pain."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Piper pulls out her phone and dials the vets. Sandy, having just hung up the phone after talking with John, answers and after assuring her that someone is on their way, hangs up and runs to the room where the ladies are dealing out the cards.
"Two emergencies. We have a cat coming in with a broken arm and a rabbit collapsed in the park that someone needs to go to."
"Oh dear. Which case do you want, Kandi?" asks Samantha.

~~~~
"I'm Joan and this is my husband, John. We were having a snowball fight and Pyre slipped and fell and I think his arm is broken."
"Best not to give him anything, Koa. The vet might want to anaesthatise or sedate him and we don't want to give anything that could interfere with that."
Flynn also notices Blick looking a bit off.
"You right there, Blick? You don't look so good..."
~~~~
Speechless, Paul follows the ranger into the clearing.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. I-I just need to sit down." Blick laughs nervously with a little shake to her voice.
"We really need to focus on Pyre right now." she adds on the way to a seat.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Doc was in the lead , heading straight toward the black wolf . just when he thought she really didn't notice them , the wolf , without even moving , spoke
◊Thank you , gentlemen◊
"Thank us? For what ?" Doc asked
◊For not interrupting , that meant a lot to me . But anyway , where're my manners !◊ she said , finally turned to face them , then offered her paw ◊We've already met the other day but I was kind of busy at the time so , anyway , I guess you can call me Muiva , and you are ?◊
"just call me Doc" he replied , shaking her paw .
◊Alright , nice to finally know your name , Doc◊ the black wolf giggled , then approached the two men , and once again offered her paw ◊And may I ask who you are as well , gentlemen ?◊

~~~~~~~~~~

"rabbit ?!" Nadia asked , her ears stood up immediately "Is it bad ?"
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"But can't you see that he's in pain! My herb only last 10 minutes. That's about how much time it takes to get to the vets office, so the herb would be used up by the time he arrives. Not to mention what if the vet is out or hes not available right away." Koa grabbed his crutches and head out the room. But before he left to go up to his room, he turned around and said with tears forming around his eyes. "I don't know Pyre life story or anything, but he may not be able to deal with pain like I have, not to mention I had the added emotional pain to the physical. I don't like to see people or animals injured. Thats why I studied herbology so that I cant help them with the pain until they can get professional help." With that he turned back around and stormed upstairs. "Koa....."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"May I go to speak with young Koa, John?" Kilo asked.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Koa, I-" John sighs. "I think I'd better go, Kilo... Excuse me, everyone." John climbs the stares, pondering what to say. At the landing, he turns and makes for Koa's room. After a moment's hesitation he knocks on the door.
"Koa? Can I come in?"

~~~~
"I'm Paul Walton, one of the vets here in Richmond Acres. You've met my wife, Samantha. We've been looking after Nadia and we've been very worried about her owner disappearing, especially since you attacked her. What do you have to say for yourself?"

~~~~
"It's Lucky. Again. All I know is that he just collapsed." Sandy informs the vets.
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Mis...Mister Mercurry?" Leslie stammered, finally taking his eyes off the location where what had happened had happened. "Can... Can I ask yew sumfing?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "I'm Paul Walton, one of the vets here in Richmond Acres. You've met my wife, Samantha. We've been looking after Nadia and we've been very worried about her owner disappearing, especially since you attacked her. What do you have to say for yourself?"
◊Oh ! so you were the one from yesterday ,Hm.....◊ Muiva, ignoring the fact that her attempt at being polite toward Paul was a failure , seemed to be deep in thought for a moment after that question......then just shrugged and said , teasingly ◊Nice of you to be looking out for both of them , I guess , not so nice about yesterday , interrupting a conversation between two ladies like that , shame shame shame , but hey the feeling of knowing you're being shot at and missed is kind of fun , so yeah◊
~~~~~
"let me guess , back to the cage for me , isn't it ?" Nadia asked , to no one in particular , but that beside the point
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Only if you keep your distance." When john entered Koa was laying on his bed face down under the covers. "Your just like Paul...I admit that I don't know anything about modern day medicine, but I do know how to avoid conflict with it. Like Paul, you don't trust me...you think my treatments are poisonous and dangerous, when you know that I don't hurt anyone else with my herbs. You probably think I use them carelessly, and don't care about the side effects. I would never use them on anyone but myself if I know that the side effects are too much. There are herbs I wont ever use again because my body can't even handle them. I test everything on my own body because the pain in my body is nothing compared to that of my emotions."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo remained quiet for a moment, then spoke. "Something I believe, dear Koa," he stated solemnly, "is that Herbalist Medicine will, one day, change the world and you, my boy, will be at the forefront of that change. but," he added with a sigh, "the first thing that has to be changed is the view of Herbalism from the view of 'modern medicine'. That, I am afraid, can only be done from their perspective. From what little I have read, my friend? They fear it. yes, they do. They actively distrust it. They seem to be trained to do so. Innoculated in opposition to it because they do not understand it, you know, hmm? Neither John or I believe that you would ever do anything to hurt anyone but... These others? These Vets? They are so trained in the use and belief that they would never think it safe to treat the poor cat... Ryze, was it? Until after your medicine was fully expelled." He sighed. "It is the hardest fight you are going to face, my boy. But, with the help of the people here? It's one you will win in time. You have my word on that, Koa."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Nick knelt down next to Pyre. "It's going to be okay." he said, patting Pyre's head. "Well, I'll take him to the vet now. Do you want me to carry you?" he asked Pyre. Pyre nodded. Nick carefully picked Pyre up. "Would it be okay if I left Ryze here?" Nick asked Joan.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Hm? Shoot, what is it?" Mercury asked down to the smalller cat
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Um, wel, I..." Leslie started, a little unsure of how to ask this. "Nefer new catmommy and I's living wif Rabits so... um... can yew teech me to Cat?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well for all I knew you were goign to attack my wife the same way you attacked Nadia and the same way I assume you kidnapped Nadia's owner."

~~~~
"Sure. That's no trouble. Good luck with it all! And I'm so very sorry this happened. If there's anything we can do to help, just ask."

~~~~
John is a little surprised that Kilo jumps in before he can speak but he lets the mouse talk.
"Kilo's right." begins John once the mouse finishes.
"I know you want to help and I know you'd never hurt anybody. I know that your remedies aren't dangerous and I do trust you. It's just that anything you do I am responsible for as you are my pet. But Pyre isn't. I can't give him any kind of treatment beyond basic first aid and I can't allow it to be given either on the off chance that something goes wrong. I know you have no intention of hurting him and that your herbs are safe but we don't know what the vets might give Pyre or what he might already be taking or if he's allergic to anything and if anything did go wrong then I'd be held responsible and you might be too and I don't want to see you taken away so soon or to be taken away from my family. Nor do I want to have to pay large fines. I know it's selfish of me but it's the truth. I have to protect myself and my family and that includes you. Besides, medications have large trials with lots of people using them before they're declared safe and I doubt you've done any of those. Just because they work on you doesn't mean they'll work on anybody else, especially not someone from another species... I'm sorry, this is coming out completely wrong..." John rubs his temples as he considers how to word his thoughts.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Anything can be accepted on the local scale by simple faith, Koa, my boy, and I believe in everything you stand for. But, generally?" Kilo shrugged. "I mean for the general public to accept it? I hear it needs papers and news reports. Mostly, though? It needs time, Koa. Time to run their tests and conquer their fears. That time starts now, dear Koa. John merely urges caution and the obvious cross-species thing. An amount of medicine that could kill me wouldn't even affect a Rat but, if I was healed by you - as I have been - and that mixture was dangerous to a Vulpine? They prefer to know in the safety of a laboratory, my boy. You'll prove your point. I know you will. I believe in you."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"There's no need to say anything else...I understand..."
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Teach you... To be a cat?" Mercury knelt down to look the smaller cat in the eye, "What do you mean?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I didn't mean to offend you earlier and I'm sorry for that. I don't want to argue with you either. Will you come back downstairs and join the rest of us?" John has kept his distance respectfully as Koa asked.

~~~~
"Sure you're OK, Blick? You don't quite look it. No offence."
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Nick left the house and set Pyre in the car. They soon arrived at the vet. Nick got Pyre out of the car and walked inside. "Hello? My cat broke his arm." Nick said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Um," Leslie started, "I dont no how to hunt or trapp or clim fast an' ofer fings cats do and I wanna lern from the bestest around."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hello! I hope I'm not a bother or anything! Hutch waved at the man.
Your awake! Good to see. Do you want to say goodbye to Roo? Christopher asked.
Hutch looked over his shoulder and saw his sister in the window, wiping away her eyes.
No... She looks tired, and I don't want to upset her...
Alright. Christopher looked back at the man.
Where do you want to put him? I have a blanket here so he doesn't mess wherever he sits.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"I guess I can..." Koa slid out from under the covers, and reached for his crutches. When he began to walk towards the door he kept his head down and avoided any sort of eye contact. His mood even made him leave his bag.
Last edited by LovingCorgi on Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.