THE OFFICIAL DREAM TOPIC!

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Douglas Collier

Re: THE OFFICIAL DREAM TOPIC!

Post by Douglas Collier »

I dreamed I was an operative posing as a (ruggedly handsome) anthro kangaroo in a fantasyverse, and I used my natural charm and congeniality on a fine young woman to secure lodging in her home. Smokin'! 8-)
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

my dreams are never that coherent.
and are usually of the 'living the game' variety, only the physics have gone haywire and the plot has been switched out for one from the wrong genre of games.
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Had the weirdest dream last night.
I found myself in an office building with a a few animals who were slightly anthropomorphic, this lumberjack guy and this Asian businessman. I remember getting into a dispute with the Asian guy about something, I think we had invaded the building he was in but the building had already looked trashed and run down when the dream started. Looked similar to a zombie game. We had this argument and it ended with him telling me that he wouldn't help me or that he hated me. So I went over to him and told him I could get him any weapon he wanted. Anything. One of the animals piped up to back me up so that was good. The businessman nodded slowly but I could tell he still hated me. Quickly we all decided that we were going to check out the downstairs portion of the building so we go to this elevator. Lumberjack guy pushes the down button so the elevator goes to the first floor. We're on the third floor. We kind look at him all annoyed-like so he pushes the up button and the elevator goes up, getting stuck between our floor and the one above is. It started to drop back down but got caught on the edge of debris and folded into maybe two panels. Impossible, but I paid no attention to that. We decide that we were going to climb down the elevator shaft. It was a team effort, some of the animals hung by their hands while the rest climbed down them. They got to the bottom but for some reason I stayed at the top a little bit longer. Eventually I went downstairs and was too late for something. I found various animals crying in various parts of the room below which was this big warehouse sorta area. Finally got to my destination to see this pigman crawling across the ground, our lumberjack guy told me that the pig had had a slight mental breakdown, went over to the pigman and took what looked like a nail gun from him. He said something along the lines of needing to protect everyone from the invasion. I learned that our businessman had jumped on some sort of explosive device and saved everyone, proving that he didn't hate us all. Boom, woke up.

It was much cleaner than that in the dream, but of course it's hard to relay information. More likely, the dream only made sense in the dream.
Douglas Collier

Such interesting dreams last night. So, I dreamed I went through a portal to another dimension, and later came back to find my mom had had another son, who looked a lot like a younger version of me, but with green eyes. We hit it off, and I drew his fursona, a cute puppy. I kind of liked that dream. Of course it all turned out to have all been a hallucination and the kid I was hanging out with had planned to extort me, with the threat of a death penalty for kidnapping if I didn't help build his mobile slide on a truck for rides between his mansions. That kind of sucked. =P

NyQuil gives you dreams!
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

I had a kinda awesome dream last night!

I was recruited to be a spy rather like Alex Rider from the Alex Rider series by Anthony Horowitz.

So the dream was about me being brought to the secret headquarters and trained and given a mission. Was fun. ^^
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Render
Wanna play a game?

Post by Render »

I had two short, odd dreams...

First was that I was somewhere on a visit, my father was there too and we have been sleeping in a room. After getting up, we have been searching for a bathroom and couldn't find one. Returning to the room we noticed a door. Passing that door led us down some stairs and we found the bathroom. Returning back to the room to get our stuff we noticed the floor being flooded and where has been another wall before was somebody sitting in a bathtub splashing water on the floor. We didn't worry about that and returned through the door. The stairway has changed and we found a part of a kitchen unit, a fridge and a fully automated coffee machine that we used to make cappuchino... We didn't continue walking down for the showers and the dream ended.

The other was that I was driving in my car, and was speeding a bit. I noticed police officers in front aiming their radar speed gun at me. I hit the breaks and nearly stopped (pretty dumb xD) then continued to drive for a few meters till I passed the next set of officers that wanted me to stop what I did. After stopping I noticed that I forgot my glasses that I need for driving. For some reason the Police officer didn't come to my car and I was waiting for a while before waking up...
ImageIf life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

Image Image
ImageImageImage
Douglas Collier

Had an interesting dream this morning. I was a slave in a palace, during an unsteady peace conference between several kingdoms. There was a female werewolf and a genie I wanted to help, so that they would help me save everyone. The werewolf wanted the horrors of her existence (she was a slave and an unwilling executioner) to end so she could finally find peace and happiness. The genie also wanted to be free, no longer a genie but still able to help people on a daily basis. Chaos broke out and war started. In the chaos, I found the genie and had to decide what to wish for. The genie could tell me the outcomes of my wishes, but each wish could have an effect on the others, and I wanted to structure them in a way that would serve everyone the best.

That's when I woke up.

Had the dream continued, I surmise that first, I would have wished for the werewolf's long-lived happiness and peace (long-lived because I wanted to avoid the option of her finding it in death). It would have turned me into a werewolf - helping with the current battle and later ensuring that I could help her find happiness with me.
Second, I would have wished that the war would be short and not lead to chaos throughout the lands. And finally, I would have granted the genie's wish to no longer be a genie, but to still be able to help people every day. He would no longer be a genie, and, once all the kings and their men had killed each other or been killed and the fighting stopped, the former genie would send a message throughout all the lands, ending the tyranny and offering unification. He would eventually become king, restoring peace and prosperity to the land through equitable rule. Mine and the other werewolf's efforts would be recognized, and distrust of werewolves would largely disappear. What remained of the werewolf woman's negative views of herself, I would help her see past, convincing her how much she meant to me.
Not A Furry

Post by Not A Furry »

I dreamt rick updated the forum.
I then realized I visit this forum too much.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Not A Furry wrote:I dreamt rick updated the forum.
be glad you can't have nightmares about getting fired from them.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Not A Furry

Post by Not A Furry »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Not A Furry wrote:I dreamt rick updated the forum.
be glad you can't have nightmares about getting fired from them.
Does getting banned count? Cause I've had like 10
Douglas Collier

I had a dream that I was a kid in an apocalypse where everyone was turning into mutants, and I had to lead a small group of kids to a safe zone a couple days away, fighting off mutants and hoping we didn't start mutating along the way. Meanwhile, adults were "decontaminating" the area, and would kill anyone with signs of mutation on sight. The feel kind of reminded me of Stranger Things.
Douglas Collier

Last night I was dreaming that I was in a tournament against demigods, wholly unprepared except for some decaying magical weapons and armor I had found. Unfortunately a telemarketer called and woke me before the fighting started. XP
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

I took a nap yesterday. Instead of dreaming though, my mind stayed completely awake, even though my body was completely asleep. It was really weird. I couldn't move anything more than a few inches and I couldn't seem to wake myself up. I was just, like, paralyzed there.
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
CanzetYote

Post by CanzetYote »

I've had some pretty weird dreams. In a more recent dream, I made a pouty face while staring directly at the sun and the day magically turned into night with a lunar eclipse. In another dream, I went to a school despite being an adult when a bunch of old librarian ladies who were as tall as basketball players showed up started a school shooting. At the end of the dream, the police lined the old ladies up in front of me and I punched them in the face one by one.

My scariest dream would be the one where I saw a grey alien in my room with white flames for hair. I was laying in my bed and I was half-frozen in ice as it just stared at me from my chair. It felt so real.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

alright I had a weird one the other day. Kind of twilight zoney.
My family was on a road trip, and we pulled up to a mansion of some sort, I guess it was a hotel. we went in and checked in, and when we came back through the front room it was now a hotel/restaurant. when I pointed out that all the tables of people eating weren't there when we came in, my family told me that they were. after we sat down and immediately got food, I had to go out to our vehicle for some reasons. Outside of the hotel was an old man talking about "finding the humpback whale". there was no ocean nearby. there was a small stream. closer to our vehicle, there was a teenage boy, about 15. He then informed me that he was 15 in 1990. and I replied "you should be 27" because dream math is not good. (neither is just waking up math cause I thought 35 when I woke up). He was then taken away by a couple of guys. When I went back inside, the food I had gotten like 10 minutes ago was gone, as if I should have had time to eat it. then I woke up.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
CanzetYote

Post by CanzetYote »

I just remembered a couple dreams that I had:

-One was a short dream where Mr.Toad and a skeleton were waiting by some railroad tracks. The skeleton was both hitch-hiking and sigh-spinning at the same time while dancing to "Tenderness" by General Public: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04il74pijpY

-When I was a teenager, I had this dream where my mom and I went to go see a comedy show in a man's own private trailer. The comedian who lived in the trailer went by the stage name "Poo" and told really bad toilet humor jokes but when I talked to him in private later in the dream, he was actually pretty depressed.
Douglas Collier

I just had a dream where Rick had Bino join the LARP, but took all the forumites' suggestions into account, and he ended up having a big naked Gallifrax form with a nub tail with an implication that it could be permanent. Moral of the story: Pray Rick doesn't troll us that hard. On the bright side, he also updated the forums.
CanzetYote

Post by CanzetYote »

Douglas Collier wrote:I just had a dream where Rick had Bino join the LARP, but took all the forumites' suggestions into account, and he ended up having a big naked Gallifrax form with a nub tail with an implication that it could be permanent. Moral of the story: Pray Rick doesn't troll us that hard. On the bright side, he also updated the forums.
That sounds absolutely hilarious. I wish so badly I could have a Housepets related dream.

I remember a weird nightmare I had as a preteen: I was in a medieval castle with a stone floor, walls and ceiling. I was in an area with a fireplace and above the fireplace was a mouse playing a tuba and the tuba was so loud that it caused earthquakes. I then went to a wine cellar where a flaming skeleton warthog with mammoth tusks was prowling around to an African tribal beat. It then spotted me and attacked, causing me to wake up.
Blockbuster

Post by Blockbuster »

i had a dream where i saw a logo and it was called 11pm
older logos had the powerpuff girls sick and new logos had the powerpuff girls happy
Blockbuster Video WOW! what a difference
CanzetYote

Post by CanzetYote »

Here's another dream I had a few months ago: It all started when I was on a bus and some laughing old lady offered to share maggots with me and I declined. After that, I decided to stop off at one of my old elementary schools to visit my old class and when I got there, I noticed the right back corner of the class was gutted and replaced by this outdoor trash area with dumpsters. Suddenly, an old friend of mine appeared and we decided to check the dumpsters out. There was a push cart near one of the dumpsters that had bags of perfectly good cookies on it but we decided to leave the cart alone because the cookies could have been meant for school staff.

Afterwards, I heard over the school's loud speaker that my birth father's car hit another car so to be punished, the government would take it and blow it up. Keep in mind that I barely know my birth father and that he lives in Nebraska whereas I live in California. I was ticked off because I accidentally left my laptop in the car and raced to get it back. As I exited my class, I was followed by the cast of Dead Or Alive who appeared to be picketing with Kokoro as their leader.

I raced to get to the car through all these ladders and obstacle courses which were kind of like a McDonalds playplace only the thing was made out of metal, not plastic. When I reached the end, I was on a huge basketball court that has rampaging elephants on it. Now the elephants were interestingly spread apart and not rampaging as a herd. I decided to race to where I thought the car was. As I was running, one of the elephants (suddenly accompanied by a Bat Eared Fox) started racing with me and as the two animals race me, they started doing somersaults. I got to the car but that's where the dream ended.
Douglas Collier

Just woke up from a Star Trek TNG-themed dream where we were experimenting with a prototype full-body dermal regenerator/reconstructor on a research boat, but there was an accident. In a curious twist of events (I'm still not completely sure how it happened), the DNA sample had been switched and was turning the poor subject into a dog, and the process couldn't be stopped or reversed; meanwhile, the ship was sinking, and the research chamber was underwater. It was a race to see whether the process would safely finish before the bulkheads of the research chamber gave out.

I was kind of disappointed when the process started taking him beyond anthro dog to full dog, and woke up out of disinterest in the dream (circumstances were out of my control - otherwise I probably would have actually helped the poor fellow return to normal, since he really wasn't up to being a dog-man).

I don't think it was a coincidence that he was turning into a Dalmatian. :mrgreen: :P Unfortunately, he was projected to start morphing into more of a collie as he passed the anthropomorphic stage - part of the reason I lost the interest, to be honest; that and Dr. Crusher was getting her facts wrong about dog physiology.
CanzetYote

Post by CanzetYote »

Okay, a few days ago, I finally had my first Housepets! dream. A new character was introduced by Rick named "Unknown" and it was basically an anthro version of Katsuma from Moshi Monsters:

All he had was a character sheet but in my dream, Rick said that the character is the most mysterious character in all of Housepets and would appear in the comic soon.
Douglas Collier

Last night I dreamed that I was part of a reality show with celebrity judges - but after I had won, I discovered that the judges had been infiltrated by alien doppelgängers. I'd like to report that the show took place at a mansion with a huge lake - it was quite beautiful. Unfortunately my prize trip to England never happened because I missed my flight after realizing I had to turn in a form to the judges first.
CanzetYote

Post by CanzetYote »

A few nights ago, I had a bizarre dream where I went on vacation with my group home to North Korea of all places but it wasn't at all what I was expecting. Apparently, the city we went to in North Korea looked much like the American Midwest but it was full of bizarre knockoff parody pharmacies called things like "Left Aid" and "Say-Vons." I went to a pharmacy and bought a can of Chef Boyardee which had spaghetti in the shape of Woody Woodpecker.

Then, we decided to go to a "forest" in the North Korean countryside which was actually a cave you could only get to by crossing a suspension bridge. Inside the cave, there were a bunch of grizzly bears mining for coal and an insane pink-haired fanfiction writer who looked like an anime girl typing on a typewriter. We decided to liberate the girl and the bears from the mines before Kim Jong Un could catch us but that's where the dream ended. I woke up cause I overslept.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

I had the strangest and most confusing dream ever!

Basically I was in this weird house thing that kept morphing and changing every time you went through a doorway or out a window or something. And I was trying to escape which I did. But I also had help from my past and future selves but didn't know it at the time. So first I escaped the house as my past self (but it was the current self at the time) and then I had to go back and help my "current" self escape without letting my "current" self see me. So basically I dreamed the same sequence of events twice but with a slightly different perspective.

Then my "future" self went back in time to do the same thing.

So I dreamt the same sequence of events a third time but from a different perspective again, and again not letting myself be seen by the me that was still trying to escape.

Was rather exhausting actually. :P
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Douglas Collier

Last night I had a dream where I actually was able to convince my dad to adopt a corgi puppy. I learned I could talk to the corgi puppy, whom I named Moon, and found out there was a way I could get to an alternate dimension where I could become a corgi and learn how to be a dog. That was pretty awesome.
CanzetYote

Post by CanzetYote »

Just this morning, I had a really weird and dark dream that took place in the Housepets universe but didn't have any Housepets characters if that makes any sense (except for Terrance who was helping examine the crime scene in the dream). I was thrust into the world of Housepets and lived inside a house full of rescues and strays. Right next to the house was the house of an old guy who was a serial killer who killed stray pets. He looked exactly like the old guy from the Six Flags commercial only he was an unassuming psychopath who would bake cookies by day and slaughter stray pets by night.

His house was so high tech that he could press a button to make it look like no crime scene occurred but if you pressed a secret switch it his house, the place was full of blood and claw marks (Yet I actually didn't see it, I closed my eyes when the crime scene people flipped the switch but I knew if I opened them then I'd be greeted to the sight of blood everywhere). At some point, I went over to his house after he was arrested to check it out and met his guard dog who was an old female basset hound that was super-glued to a moving arm chair and she told me that she was "stuck in the action".

Also, Derek Morgan from Criminal Minds magically appeared at the crime scene and noted that the old guy actually made some of the pets into these weird purple cookies with red marmalade/jelly-looking stuff oozing out that I assumed was blood. Derek Morgan noted that they were exported to a local grocery store and Terrance replied with "Is that so? It's no wonder I've always hated those cookies."

Across the street from the two houses was a courthouse where the strays would burst into tears and accuse the old guy of killing their stray friends. I remember making friends with a female stray Border Collie who acted a lot like Natalie only she was much more vulnerable and brought up that a couple good friends of hers were killed by the guy, one of which was a cat named Nick. Then I woke up.

Here is a diagram of the location of where this dream took place:

It's worth noting that the park, river and bridge had no role whatsoever in the dream and the main plot revolved around the strays, the killer and the three houses.
CanzetYote

Post by CanzetYote »

Thought of a few more dreams I've had:

-Had a dream as a teenager where I walked into a K-Mart and saw Darth Vader sitting on the glass jewelry display case doing his breathing thing.

-Had a dream as a teenager where my mom and I were in a desert. My mom was handing me girders and telling me to twist them into the Love's Gas Station Logo "in the shape of an eight". I twisted a girder into the shape of a pretzel with superhuman strength, threw it up into the air and it suddenly levitated and was surrounded by an aura of sunlight.

-Had a recent dream where there was a rock star named Anderson. Anderson was a muscular blonde white dude with a ponytail and sunglasses. Apparently, there was a crazy fan at his concert who shouted "Hey Anderson, I'm your biggest Fanderson!" Anderson got so mad that he stopped playing, jumped off stage and started beating up the guy while screaming "FANDERSON ISN'T EVEN A REAL WORD!!!" and the fan started laughing even as he was getting pummeled.
CanzetYote

Post by CanzetYote »

Had a dream just this morning where I went to stay at some hotel near a swamp and apparently, the security officer there was a telepathic dingo named Kintro with weird silver tribal paint on him. I then teleported to a car and was driving around the Missouri countryside. I turned on the radio and a really catchy punk rock song similar to The Ramones or The Clash was playing on it. The song went like this:

Pretty pink girls go into a bar
Pretty pink girls get into their cars
And they tap em and slap em and smack em and snack em
Oh, lobster bees
Woah, lobster bees

I was seriously laughing all morning over this "lobster bees" song.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

so, last night's adventure was having my wallet stolen, and using getting it back as an excuse to become a superhero... who all of a sudden can teleport and walk through walls with no explanation of where those powers came from. which then somehow segued into medieval fantasy, despite not involving timetravel, and somehow made sense to me at the time. also no explanation why the 'castle maid turned cunning rogue' still had the superpowers from before, or why a maid was the only one trying to save the kingdom from something i can't even remember.

O.o

this is why i don't post in this topic much. they rarely even make sense to ME and i'm the one who's head they come from.
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

I had a dream where the Atomic Robo comic was retconned into being in the same universe as the current Transformers comic. Sadly, it ended before anything cool came out of it.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
dusk

Post by dusk »

I do not always have dreams as much as I used to, but when I do, it's sort of...always the same thing. If you have ever read The Miraculous Invention of Hugo Cabret, I was in the early 1900's, when movies where first getting popular. I was my anthropomorphic cat character (look in the art to find what he looks like) but I was the pet of George Melies, and it was freaking incredible. I wandered around Paris all day, writing and drawing the people I saw, and I brought my drawings and writing back to him, and he would be incredibly pleased. I was in the background sets of all his movies, I helped build the sets, and this has been some kind of reoccurring dream, getting longer and longer each time. For instance, one of my characters, Saria, who you can find in my story, started showing up, acting as a romantic side character. The world is so vivid, so real, and it is incredible. Yet, it seems different from our Paris. There are more steampunk machines, rockets, Balloons that travel to the moon without a need for completely closed space....I think it's my will to want to see more of this life is what makes this dream sequence coming back. I want to know what happens next. I have so many things, very vivid things I have seen in my dreams, that I would love to share with you all, if you want to hear them.
As I gaze upon the stars, I realize how much I will miss this world.

20-23-5-14-20-25 25-5-1-18-19 8-5 4-9-4 14-15-20 18-5-20-21-18-14,

20-8-5 19-9-24 6-9-14-7-5-18-5-4 13-9-19-6-9-20 23-9-20-8 12-15-20-19 15-6 6-21-18.

*Russian Intensifies*
Douglas Collier

I had a dream that I was in a Housepets-like universe where dogs are anthropomorphic; I was a dog dressed up in human clothes and accidentally crashed a costume party at a household where the dad disliked dogs. They thought I was a human dressed up in a costume, and I ended up befriending the family, while keeping my identity a secret until after the party. I ran into them again at a store after the party, and told them what I really was. Because of what a good person (er, dog) I had been (being nice and helping clean up after the party), the dad ended up deciding to adopt a couple of beagle puppies. =3
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

I had a fun one. :P

I was sheltering from a couple of tornadoes with my siblings only they weren't my irl siblings, just people that were siblings in my dream. And we realised our parents were missing and had been missing for years. So I solved a cryptic clue to find them which was using which balls were missing and which were remaining in an 8-ball set to work out gps coordinates. Then we found a magic bell which activated the house we'd been sheltering in only I needed to sit on the highest part of the roof for it to work. So I did that and used the finial as a joystick to fly the house. The further forward I pushed the finial the faster the house went.

So I was straddling the roof and pushing on the finial and flying the house north west from Stanley in Tasmania and people on the shore were watching and waving to us, including my high school music teacher, of all people, which confused me. :P

Also the bad guys after the family treasure had tried to stop us but we won by managing to fly away although they did start shooting fireworks after us.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Had an amusing dream last night that Rick was streaming one of his sketches - of Tarot and Kirby. x3
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
furrygamer793

Post by furrygamer793 »

I had a dream... Where I was adventuring with link.
Rp characters
Greetings, fellow sapient beings.
Douglas Collier

I had a dream that a handful of random furries were given the opportunity to become their fursona for a week, staying in a magical pocket reality with a comfortable house surrounded by several acres of walled in land, cut off from all communication with the outside world. Groceries were always magically restocked, garbage emptied, and anything broken was quickly repaired (including wounds).

But the week deadline came and passed. Another day came and went, and the people in the group showed various levels of concern. As more days passed, the furries were starting to either settle in or become more panicked. Efforts were made to comfort the more nervous ones, with some success.

But then one of the furries explored the perimeter and reported that there was nothing on the other side of the wall - just open sky. Another dug down several feet only to discover solid bedrock. All of the furries grew more concerned, but efforts were made to calm the more panicked ones.

On top of the house’s pool house and rec room, there was plenty of land to live on, including a park, a forest, and a number of ponds and lakes. The house was equipped with computers with any game you wanted available to download, a complete index of movies, shows, and video games to watch on a big screen TV, art and crafting supplies, etc.

So, given the circumstances, how would you fare? Would you accept your new life, or pine for your old one?
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

First I think I would really enjoy it then I would probably end up freaking out.
furrygamer793

Post by furrygamer793 »

I had the weirdest dream last night, I can't remember it all, but I needed to use the CD player or else something bad happened.

Edit: I can remember more, it was for some reason musical, the weirdness happened while I was on the Housepets! Forums in my dream. Someone probably important was going to be hanged by a drone unless I used the CD player constantly, that's a slightly above average in weirdness dream for me.
Rp characters
Greetings, fellow sapient beings.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

I had a dream that me and Sonicfox were Pokémon trainers who were going after Team Flare after they did something to a school (don’t remember what, but for some reason one of the exits was a mine field). My team only had a Lopunny, while his had a Gardevoir, a Chandelure, and he either had or was a Lucario, it seemed to alter back and forth. At one point we get trapped behind a forcefield after breaking into their base through a glass ceiling, and he had his Lucario use Aura Storm to basically disintegrate the admins that were there at the time.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?